Speaker 1: People do some weird ship it should in young people inhaling the gas from cooking canisters known as names to get high.
Speaker 2: Some feelings more since than others.
Speaker 1: Something everything for you, But my career on hold, I could have been anything if I'd had the talent.
Speaker 2: Brace yourself for observations.
Speaker 3: You didn't ask for his leadership.
Speaker 4: I think he's one of the greatest leaders we've ever had.
Speaker 2: Well good, just still a black couple of Mitches. One of us be and the other be Mitchell. Just to make things easier.
Speaker 3: Your Mitch, I only call you Mitchell when you're being annoying.
Speaker 2: You always got me Mitchell. Oh no, he is Mitch. Julie and Mitchell Koo. So here we are. Hello, back again, lest and highly favored. Jenna Benson joins us.
Speaker 5: I'm here as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, good to have you, our trusty third wheel groundskeeper Jenner.
Speaker 2: Grounds keeping you out of the sidekick.
Speaker 5: How the lawns they're looking really nice?
Speaker 2: Al rightly, welcome show?
Speaker 3: How is everyone good? Can I tell you something that happened to me this week? Actually?
Speaker 1: You know that feeling where you recognize someone and you cannot figure out where the hell you know them from?
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 1: So I've had that feeling ongoing for like a few months now, but yesterday.
Speaker 3: I cracked it.
Speaker 2: Oh with one particular person.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I'm feeling very satisfied at the moment. So someone in my pilates class she's actually blind, And when I first saw it, I was like, Jesus, I've seen you somewhere. I don't know where I recognize you from. Well, obviously because of coronavirus, my pilates classes have now moved online, so we do them on zoom. And I noticed last night that her full name was displayed. Says us, that correct, she's logged in, and I was like, I'm going to make a note of that name and I'm going to do a online stalk after the class. Turns out it's Nas Campanella, the Triple J newsreader.
Speaker 3: Yes, so I bet.
Speaker 1: You're thinking, how the hell does someone who's blind read news?
Speaker 2: I was thinking that, yees.
Speaker 3: So the reason that.
Speaker 1: I remembered seeing her was because back when I was at after As, the radio school in Sydney, they showed us a video of her setup at Triple J, where rather than reading the news, she has headphones on where a voiceover reads the script.
Speaker 3: Out and she repeats it word for word.
Speaker 1: As she's hearing it, and I remember it stuck with me all these years clearly because.
Speaker 3: I was like, that is very, very impressive.
Speaker 2: You can barely speak what I want to say, let alone.
Speaker 1: I actually have a grab of Naz and what she hears in her headphones and also her reading it out here.
Speaker 3: It is she's bro I know.
Speaker 1: And so obviously Triple Jay listeners don't hear the voice over, they just hear her, but that's what she hears.
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, it's like a Stephen Hawking voice too. That's not like an easy to understand voice exactly.
Speaker 1: I remember the video they showed us in class. She commented, it's an American voice over, so he gets the pronunciations wrong all the time, even harder.
Speaker 2: For her in Carringer bar, like you just go to the suburbs are wrong. I want to try it. I want to get a go.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, hold on, this is this intensitive.
Speaker 2: No, I'm no, no, I'm not tri pretending to be blind.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you reckon? You'll be any good at it?
Speaker 2: I think. So the goal is to get on TV. So I'm gonna have to practice.
Speaker 3: This isn't how TV presents work.
Speaker 2: They read the audio, but they have a little inner ear thing, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's make it double hard.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go on news dot com dot you just read out or random news story.
Speaker 2: But how am I going to hear it?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just going to read it out and you have to repeat it once agond later. Okay, all right, and then the TV thing you mentioned, Jenna, how about you? While while he's repeating what I'm saying, you just whisper random stage directions.
Speaker 2: Can I get a news bed? Do you mind if I put it on?
Speaker 3: Don't make it too art for yourself.
Speaker 2: No, I want the newsbad ads to it.
Speaker 3: She doesn't have one.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, I'm just looking up news dot com. Do you want this story?
Speaker 3: Master chef Star, people want less?
Speaker 2: Po oh, I want more? No, I won't read that app. I'm vetting the stories.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: What about Jasmine shares rare pregnancy update Carl Sephonovic's wife.
Speaker 2: Is she Okay, that's a good one. Let's do that one. That's good. I'm going to turn your microphone off me. It's because I want to be able to hear it and we don't want people to hear what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Right, how are you going to hear me?
Speaker 2: Because you're in the headphones, your microphones off, leave the microphone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna say, you won't hear me.
Speaker 2: This is hard, nas okay, and you're doing what stage directions?
Speaker 3: So you're just being like tight wrap throw the ads after this?
Speaker 2: How long is you bort it?
Speaker 3: I don't know until you until let's see how long you can go? Really?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: You're ready?
Speaker 2: Okay, morning, I'm mixed dury with the news.
Speaker 3: Jasmine Stephanoviak sunning.
Speaker 1: The arrival, marriage dream dream meeting down, he's on ship.
Speaker 3: How did you go?
Speaker 2: Can we listen back?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: We didn't think about that, didn't we.
Speaker 2: I think I think I go to the poor bitch and IQ of eight. I don't know where that came from. I said the woman has an i Q of eight? Did you say that we have to listen back? I don't know how we do that? Oh we should?
Speaker 1: Oh God, as long as you're in record mode, if you put the vox profaederer, it records into my video.
Speaker 2: You want to get this feet anyway?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool box pro, I'm good. Shoot up this is my Oh. Now I can do the news be because I think it'll add to it. Now I can add to it. But it will be fine, fine, it'll just add to the ideas.
Speaker 3: Jasmine Stepanovna dream fail.
Speaker 1: I think if you if you don't know what it said, you don't just guess. I'm sure you'd pause it and make sure you get I don't even know how.
Speaker 2: That's on this show. I want to know how she does it.
Speaker 1: Well once once COVID's over and we're allowed back in the same politia. You know she's just left Triple j I know because when I googled her, the most recent article was nas Campanella leaves Triple Day. Apparently she's the new disability affairs reporter for the ABC.
Speaker 2: What a Boss got?
Speaker 3: Very impressive.
Speaker 2: What she does that is hard And I'm sorry Carl's wife. I bet she doesn't have an ARCU made, but it's somewhere in the tens to twenties.
Speaker 7: Her name's Jasmine.
Speaker 3: Don't disrespect do you know her?
Speaker 2: But she's not just Carl Northern Beaches dog walkers. But you've both got a gray handed. She's a reader. I'm excited for today. It really is a big show because today you're launching a brand new segment that I'm excited for. I create and it's my little baby I've nurse that I've weaned and it's had three bottles. It's very fuck hungry, but it's going to be big. It's called Instant Interview. And normally, you know, you like to hang shit on me on this show, and I cop it. I'm a very nice person, very sweet. Often people say to me, so nice in real life.
Speaker 3: Because this segment isn't about you hanging shit on me.
Speaker 2: It's not. But I'm just out of the tables. I can sit and I can sit back and just revel in you squirming.
Speaker 3: This is just cruel.
Speaker 1: I actually have a social anxiety disorder and I like to feel prepared, So be prepared.
Speaker 2: You've got to get the stuff out of this guest. Mind you, one of the biggest names in the world right now. Everyone is talking about them, and let's just say that this person is only getting more famous.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I can't do any research because you still haven't told me who this random guest is. Are you gonna at least give me a clue before I go into this interview?
Speaker 2: You get nothing and they think they're getting a full bony fid interview. They think this is their Australian press junket.
Speaker 3: This is actually very stressful because it's fine, You'll be right.
Speaker 2: I do it every night.
Speaker 3: But this is what I don't understand about this.
Speaker 1: I yes, this could be considered payback because a lot of my ideas seem to involve throwing you in the deep end and seeing how you cope. But that's because you thrive in those scenarios. You're good at improv and you know, making sit up on the spot, whereas I I love being prepared and organized.
Speaker 3: And I don't even know their name.
Speaker 2: Let's call swim or float. I float. It's very fun, It'll.
Speaker 3: Be fine, and I have to go.
Speaker 5: I'm going to sink.
Speaker 1: I have to go the next fifteen minutes or so before we do this instant interview, hiding the fact that I'm really, really nervous and just a bigger normal show that my perfect.
Speaker 2: Hey, how do you think I feel? Before cough and Fit Chicken?
Speaker 1: I got a cough celebrities, here's the difference with that, Dylan coughing Fit Chicken.
Speaker 3: You were very much involved in the process.
Speaker 1: You were involved In making the Open eight, we talked about you know what the concept was, and you knew what it was going into it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I kept the guest a secret, but at least you All you have to do is cough.
Speaker 1: I have to talk to this person and like hide the fact that I have no fucking idea about them.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's gonna be fine. Just relaxed, it's all good. Welcome to the club. You'll enjoy it.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, Welcome to the club.
Speaker 2: Welcome for the club, the interview club. Okay, he's so nervous. I've never seen them like this before. This is gonna be fun. Why don't we start the show? We kick off the show the start of every week with the same is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Yeah, considering your nervous let's get yours out of the way with first. That might warm you up.
Speaker 1: The thing with the is it just me at the start of the show is that we deliberately don't tell each other what it's going to be.
Speaker 2: Oh, just relaxed. Start the show with your region? Okay, goodness? Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Do you feel like a rite?
Speaker 1: More on? When you realize that you've misheard song lyrics and you've got them completely wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, I'd never I'd never even I'd know. I'd have to be singing it with someone else for them to be like, that's not that's not the lyric.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're actually really bad. I have heard you thing along to songs and I'm like, not even close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't care. I just I just sort of sing to the rhythm, but I don't know where the words are for me.
Speaker 5: I think about the meaning of the song.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 5: It just doesn't make sense with some lyrics that I create.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, well, I think the reason that this most recent discovery of mine, it's a Sam Smith song, you know that one, how do You Sleep?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: So it's played a lot on the radio, obviously in our office at work. And the thing with this is that the lyrics I thought were correct actually do kind of fit with the song. So in the song where Sam Smith says love will keep you up tonight, I thought they were saying so fucking good tonight, So hid play on this. It sounds like they're saying so fucking good tonight. Doesn't it go again?
Speaker 3: It definitely doesn't sound like love will keep you up tonight.
Speaker 2: It's closed, but then they say, no, fucking go up tonight. I know.
Speaker 1: I just thought that I hadn't really paid attention. And the reason I thought of it was because after hearing it months on end here at work being played on the radio, it never even occurred to me that it was a swear word on a radio station, which just isn't allowed. And I was this close, people can't see me. I'm gesturing very close, this close to flagging with the music director. You do realize that they say fuck right on air. And then I was like, I better do my research, and I looked it up and I was scrolling through the lyrics, scrolling up and down, rereading. I was like, where's the line?
Speaker 3: Because I just.
Speaker 1: Refuse to believe that love will keep you up tonight is what they're saying. It doesn't sound like that at all. It sounds like they're just really enjoying their porking. Yeah, so fucking good tonight.
Speaker 2: It also sounds like they're like like putting a bit of an accent on, yeah, so fucking.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: A lot of things through that, for example, okay, don't you reckon? It sounds like it.
Speaker 2: I can hear it, but I wouldn't pure I think you need.
Speaker 3: To hear it. You need to hear in the full context of the song.
Speaker 2: We can't because we only have the five second role copyright. Legally, i'mly allowed.
Speaker 3: To play five second Yeah.
Speaker 1: True, I'm pretty sure though. One of the reasons that you can get away with copyright. Does this sound familiar to you? Guys would have done this sort of training, right. I think one of the reasons that you're allowed to play a song and not be charged with copyright is if you're adding your own artistic flare, like if you're like a song parody or something.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, oh yeah, you can because it's like a parody like weird Our Yankovic copyright because he just makes his own lyrics to the beat.
Speaker 3: No, maybe we shouldn't play it. I'll probab this out.
Speaker 2: Why we can't do it?
Speaker 3: Actually, if we sing my misheard lyric, does that count as a parody?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 5: I do think.
Speaker 3: So, Okay, screw it, we'll play it. Then you make it me even more anxient just breaking copyright law.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're nervous for the show, and when you bring up the full song. Actually you know what because this is coming out of the Kids FM song library. Technically they've paid for that song, so it's not like we've gone on YouTube right stealing it.
Speaker 3: Sam see you in court?
Speaker 2: Who's Sam oh Smith? Yeah? Okay, so I'm gonna play and you're going to sing them is her lyric.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's round but you guys singer with me? So it's so fucking good.
Speaker 1: Ton So just like scroll somewhere in the middle of the song, I don't want to pay the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Don't ask for trouble.
Speaker 2: We're in the middle, is okay?
Speaker 3: So such a good song too? Ready? Oh wait, there's an instrumental put the quake you.
Speaker 2: It sounds like an albatross?
Speaker 3: Are they ready? Ready? It sounds like it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: That is good?
Speaker 2: Turned out?
Speaker 3: Such a good song, actually, I hate with it?
Speaker 2: Ready? So fucking.
Speaker 3: How do you sleep?
Speaker 4: Plenty?
Speaker 3: Oh that you normally patterns?
Speaker 2: Just in case you knows what's nice? How do you sleep when you pie with me? Party? Hilarious? Anyway?
Speaker 3: I don't want to I don't wanna. I don't want to ask for trouble.
Speaker 2: The only one I have is Lizzo's is it? What's the song? As good? As hell?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what did you you have said this before? What do you think it was?
Speaker 1: That? It was?
Speaker 2: I build my hair all check the nails.
Speaker 3: When it's obviously I do my hair tossed.
Speaker 2: Obviously she's got high hairds.
Speaker 3: We've been over this. It's like the sassy energy tossing my hair, you know, do my head.
Speaker 2: I was like, that'd give her a sore neck if she does it constantly. Do you have any jar?
Speaker 5: Okay, mine's kind of embarrassing.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: Dancing queen?
Speaker 3: Okay by Abba how very w f FM. What it's a classic.
Speaker 2: It's okay, true, true, true, okay, this song hot on the hell I am. They're yelling it.
Speaker 5: You know that part of the song that goes see that girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see that girl. Watch that scene dig in the dancing Queen?
Speaker 5: Is it well? Not to me?
Speaker 3: What did you think it was?
Speaker 5: This is embarrassing. See that girl. Watch her scream dance.
Speaker 3: That is very Jenneral, that's very j let's sing it along, having.
Speaker 2: The time of your life. See that girl.
Speaker 6: Watch her killing the dancing, killing the killing the dance.
Speaker 3: That's even worse, skidding the dancing. Wow, that's very new. Isn't it wishful thinking? If anything on Jenna's Park.
Speaker 7: That's very sad.
Speaker 2: You do know that murder on the Dance Fall is just murder on That's not just you. Oh, I don't know if I have any more.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to think there's one other. Actually, this is this is one that I can't unhear. So you know that song that Don't impress Me much by Shania Twain put a little grab over there for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, here it is.
Speaker 3: That don't impress me?
Speaker 1: So a comedian pointed out, I saw some video where they said, it sounds like you're saying I can't believe you kiss your cock at night, and I can't unhear it.
Speaker 3: Listen, Chad, you've kiss your car. It's literally carving knife, but it does not sound like that at all. Chader, you've kiss your carved night?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Is it carving knight? I thought it was car tonight.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you kiss your cotnight.
Speaker 3: Oh now I'm confused. You know, maybe I've got it wrong twice that day?
Speaker 7: Car tonight?
Speaker 2: Where is it? Oh? Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you kiss your car good night. I thought it was carving knife.
Speaker 3: Wow, kiss your carved night.
Speaker 5: Now all I can hear is carving knight.
Speaker 2: It is carving.
Speaker 3: Know it's car at night, car good night. Yes, you kiss your car. We've just been over this.
Speaker 2: All right, Well done everyone? My turn?
Speaker 3: Sure if you're ready? When you are doing?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Are you fascinated by what room celebrities choose to hold their zoom calls in nov Max using her goddamn kitchen? Yeah?
Speaker 1: A lot of them are like unbelievably average looking backgrounds, like you'd expect them to show off some beautiful courtyard off for you.
Speaker 2: Ellen does well, Ellen's got this beautiful place your mansion probably has to hide her slaves. So let's be real.
Speaker 3: And that show is just not as good.
Speaker 2: It's not good now, and she's got to produce it outside.
Speaker 3: That's crue.
Speaker 2: It's very weird. Well, rumor is that she doesn't want to won't let it because she's not miked up. She's using the laptop.
Speaker 3: Mic Yeah, woful.
Speaker 2: Sounds terrible because apparently she's like a germaphobe and doesn't want to let anyone in to touch her.
Speaker 3: Wowet your own mic on barber. You heard of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I've seen it a whole bunch. I saw Diane Keaton doing one from like what looked to be a wine cellar, and I'm like, that's fun. All the celebrities doing it in there in their studies with giant bookshelves behind them. You've never read one of those books. Meryl Street, Meryl Street can do it, America Street can do in a bathroom. I wouldn't give a shit, of course. But Hamish Blake does his like zoom calls where he like jumps into random groups, yeah, and which is funny, and he does it in his office and it suits. But I just find it so interesting where they choose to put their room, don't you think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I noticed that the view over in America, they've all all four women on the panel.
Speaker 3: It's just at home, in like their home office, their study. I bet they call it.
Speaker 1: It just looks shit, though. I think Australian TV shows, I've got the right idea. They're still doing it. They're just social distancing. Yes, it looks like Sam and she can't fucking sand each other because they're sitting so far apart, But it just looks so much better than doing it from home. I think all the American shows doing it over zoom are just rubbish.
Speaker 2: Is Sam still on sore throat leave or whatever she's doing?
Speaker 3: No, I think she's back.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, that's what my mum said. You Sam's on sore throat leaf.
Speaker 1: I think she had a respiratory infection from the bushfire coverage. So really well versed on the Daily Mail, your.
Speaker 2: Friends with her? So what happen? You know she's got a sore throat, she's taken six weeks off. Oh okay for a sore throat.
Speaker 3: Christ she did take a lot of time off.
Speaker 2: Here from that bush fire smoke, I guess.
Speaker 3: So that's what she said, poor thing.
Speaker 2: Imagine the drones in the living room.
Speaker 3: No, she was saying on the family home out and woggle or something. Apparently.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know too much about this. Yeah, I haven't had to dig very deep in my brain for this information.
Speaker 3: Why don't I know?
Speaker 2: You just have a log of Samantha Armatage facts in your brain? Apparently where'd you study?
Speaker 5: Charles Sturt? And before that? That's school?
Speaker 1: Okay, I knew about CSU Bathurst, but I did not know about what was it?
Speaker 5: Copple really high school?
Speaker 2: What's her new partner's name.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think I know this? Is it?
Speaker 2: Richard? I think it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, very rich Oh you didn't even know the answer. You're not pretty confident. It's the quiz Master bro you're listening to.
Speaker 6: Is it just you don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast? Up, can't think of anything nice to say? Just hit five stars. Let them know whether you're able to touch your nose with your tongue.
Speaker 3: You just tried, didn't you, you useless Twitter.
Speaker 2: Tallsy Xoxo tried and left us a review. My sister can pick her nose and get a full on booger out. What I can't do it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, good, no, it's not possible. Tollsy didn't even bother. She just wrote, oh right, the review a review? Yeah, talking about she said, funniest podcast ever. Love your tolls besides not my cup of tea in Schnity Committee, oh fuck you.
Speaker 3: My other podcast whitch.
Speaker 2: They're all dead though, ohved Renion, we're doing another reunion.
Speaker 3: We're not reuniting.
Speaker 1: We're doing Schnitty Committee, same hosts, different shows.
Speaker 3: It's not a reunion anymore. If we're just doing another episode.
Speaker 2: All right? Ten stars for this brilliant beast of a podcast.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Please never stop the fake town names and wheel spin. Lots of love Tally from Tally from June Berryton funny if you don't hardly mind. Also, I'm not particularly an attention seeking type, but if you read this out on the podcast, there is an encouragement for people to review. I will positively die in peace. You're on the show, you can leave us a review. It boosts our podcast, gets more people listening to it, gets it up on the chart. So if you want to do it, that'd be lovely. Five stars, it'd be great. Yeah, any who, I think we should move on. I'm very excited for this next segment.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: It's the segment you've been treading and the segment that I've been just so excited to do, the first ever IJEM instant interview. That you need to get out because I need to tell the people who you're about to interview.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's not fair.
Speaker 2: That's the point of it. You can't know and the people have to know. But get out. Yeah, out tables, t get out, come on.
Speaker 1: I was already anxious now that I know that everyone else is going to know, So you're going to tell everyone who it is.
Speaker 2: Get out, stop your doc. Martin's out here. Go on, go to the wee wave. So he's out of here. You don't even know who is talking too. So, ladies and gentlemen, if you haven't flicks, I mean who doesn't, you're probably familiar with the New Jenna. It's like the second trending show in the world. It's too hot to handle. It's like that Love Island show, but they can't have sex.
Speaker 5: You know, everyone's talking about it.
Speaker 2: Everyone's talking about it literally, and it's like rating its tits off and one of the big look at him at the window looking in. It's like a Kverodle at the picture.
Speaker 5: Prothetic buy me, buy me.
Speaker 2: No No.
Speaker 3: When you say look at him, people can't see me.
Speaker 2: Get out anyway. Harry Jousey is the star. He has three million over three million Instagram followers, and he was hard to get. I had to go through my contacts. I've secured him on the line and he is here now on a hole. He's been on a hole. And then we're going to turn out myself and it's going to be me and you and you guys, listening and Mitch has five minutes to fill. Oh my god, come back in, take your seat right, headphones on and on three. You have five minutes to film, Mitch.
Speaker 3: All right, so can you at least tell me what they do?
Speaker 2: Jenner's Microsoft, I'm going and I'm merging.
Speaker 3: They on hold right now? Can they hear this?
Speaker 2: No, they're listening to music right now.
Speaker 3: Oh right, So they don't know that. I don't know who they are.
Speaker 2: Correct. They think this is a standard interview. They think this is being broadcast. They think this is the big Australian press merging the call in three.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, oh hi, We've got an interview now right, Yes, how are you going?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm so good.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm sure for many people you need no introduction, but I'll give you that opportunity anyway.
Speaker 3: Introduce yourself.
Speaker 4: How I am Harry? How are you?
Speaker 2: Harry?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Not a lot, Harry? What about you? Have you been busy?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: What's your what's your latest accolade?
Speaker 4: I've done a couple of things on on Netflix. Have you watched that one? Have you got Netflix?
Speaker 3: Yes? I have Netflix?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Big show?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: Really popular for those who haven't heard of it?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know. I guess you would know it because you're the one interviewing me. It's a number one show in the entire world right now. I don't know if you've if you, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can't actually recall the show. Could you just let me know what it is?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 4: It's good too hot, Daniel, Oh too hot?
Speaker 3: Oh right, okay that.
Speaker 1: No, No, the thing is I've actually got really good pop culture knowledge. So that's the one that's a little bit like Love Island. But you're not allowed to pork right.
Speaker 2: There. There you go.
Speaker 1: Now we're cooking with gas. Sorry, that's yeah, okay, too hot to handle? Wow, okay, wow, good thing you've got that in the can before the whole coronavirus thing.
Speaker 3: How long ago was filming?
Speaker 4: It was in April last year, so we absolutely smashed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, okay, thank christ. Well all right, it won't be holding my breath for a season two. So not allowed to poup on the show. But I'm assuming before you went into the show you thought you were allowed to bang the contestants like a normal dating show.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but I still I still absolutely clap cheeks, so there's no holding me back. In that situation.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, isn't there a punishment if you do bang people on the show, or if you do even kiss or something like that.
Speaker 3: Isn't there some sort of penalty or punishment if you.
Speaker 4: Actually I lost thirty two ks of everyone's the money?
Speaker 3: You lost thirty two k.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was very expensive, shag, but was worth it.
Speaker 3: Hold on one second, I know what k is dick head?
Speaker 1: All right, Wow, so you lost thirty two thousand and is that from the one communal prize money pool?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, but we made it back.
Speaker 3: I'm actually loving this. This is interesting. I'm learning all about the show from one of the people on the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, people would have been spewed with you, Harry, what a dog act?
Speaker 4: Yeah well look I'm Australian, so of.
Speaker 1: Course, so you would have been finger bashing people. That would have cost you one lump summ at once?
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I was, I was and everything?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Was it different?
Speaker 1: Was it different punishments or different fines for different acts?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It was? It was six kep ahead.
Speaker 2: Ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm not good at maths, Harry, but god, that really adds up after a while. Six thousand dollars per gobby.
Speaker 4: Fuck, yeah, yeah, no it was. There was a quick thirty seconds, so I was very happy with that.
Speaker 1: Well, let's not let's not spoil the ending for anyone. So obviously someone won the prize money in the end. What was the original amount that you obviously deducted from for all your vigorous acts?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys, I just I'm just sorry. Harry, he's done it, his made Oh so he did. Harry knew the whole time.
Speaker 1: Harry, you fucking are I felt so rude for not having seen the show, but now I'm intrigued.
Speaker 2: You were great as well. Done six k per block gobby. That's intense, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Isn't it?
Speaker 1: Obviously the prize money every gobby you copped it was deducted from.
Speaker 3: So how much was left in the end?
Speaker 4: Well, I made all my money back, So there's like seventy five thousand that we got up that.
Speaker 3: I hate to think what you have to do to earn the money back?
Speaker 4: Well, it is literally Hell, that was intense, but we smashed it. So have you in the final episode.
Speaker 2: Bloody hell?
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 3: I'm actually intrigued. Too hot to handle was it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Too hot to handle?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 6: Net.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen it. The number one show in the world right now, Harry Joalsey, you go give him a follow everyone. Harry, You're a good spot all right, Harry, you got to go. You're a busy man and meet. That was some hard hitting So I found it like Tracy Grimshaw on a current affair. Yeah that's me alright, as you go, your superstar, chat to you next time you see Buddy bay sya.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I thought that he had no idea that I was clueless and that I was having to cover it up.
Speaker 3: If I'd known that, I would just would have owned up from the get go.
Speaker 2: Be like mate, because you can't then there's no fun.
Speaker 3: Now on though you can't ever do this game again. I'm onto you.
Speaker 2: Oh and I'm going to change it. He's the only a lister I know who my phone books.
Speaker 3: I have to google this guy even though I just spoke to him.
Speaker 2: Harry who Harry Jousey was famous.
Speaker 3: He has two point four million Instagram followers.
Speaker 2: I told you said you wanted big names on this show, and I got him. Next week, Katrina.
Speaker 1: Around Tree, Can you actually I actually like Katrina around? His Instagram is the guilty pleasure of mine.
Speaker 3: Shed dope he is.
Speaker 2: He's a beautiful looking boy.
Speaker 3: Wow, thirty two thousand was worth of head?
Speaker 2: I know, right?
Speaker 3: Anyway? Should we go now?
Speaker 2: No, I'm reveling in this.
Speaker 3: This is really I'm sweaty.
Speaker 2: That's a good segment. I think people are going to oh sorry about that?
Speaker 3: Isn't that?
Speaker 2: We're not set up for the show.
Speaker 3: To so sorry? How do you know him?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I interviewed him for my night show A kiss.
Speaker 3: Oh you've already spoken to him here.
Speaker 2: We had a long, actually impressive journalistic interview.
Speaker 3: When did you speak to him?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Just before I spoke you spoke to him?
Speaker 3: Oh god, okay, so you've already spoken to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had a full effl chat.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna upload your interview with him as a bonus episode on our podcast feed and people can compare who was better.
Speaker 3: I know what you're gonna do. You're gonna do your circus clown.
Speaker 1: Harry, Welcome to the s We were just too bros talking about gobbies. You know, you also found out who he was and what he did. It was just smooth sailing from there.
Speaker 2: That's half the challenge. He wasn't given you much. But once you once you know the name of the show in his name, you can just google it and you smooth sailing.
Speaker 3: I didn't you got to do that.
Speaker 2: You've got some good answer out of him, though I was thinking I was Jenna heard mine to you. I didn't get half of good stuff. He didn't talk to me about the price of a blowy.
Speaker 1: No, five minutes really does fly when you're in that scenario. Does how long are your talk breaks when you do your radio show on air? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, more than four with an interview.
Speaker 3: See, I could do this. You're great.
Speaker 5: Anyone could come.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of.
Speaker 3: You probably flew by.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Well done me. I've got to say the first instant interview, I'm going to make it harder. Next time. I'm going to give you someone who isn't as big. He took it very well.
Speaker 1: No, but I feel like next time, if I know that you brief them beforehand that I'm going to be clueless, then I don't mind. The reason I was anxious good because I didn't want to come across the road. When he called me out for not being researched, I literally died.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he said oh if you knew, Yeah, if you've done your research, you'd know the name of the shak Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, I thrive on being prepared. That's my thing. Oh, anyway, let's go, Harry.
Speaker 2: If you're listening, we love you. Thank you for coming on. We'll see you next week. Guys, has been a great one.
Speaker 3: Yep, I've done so overwhelmed.
Speaker 6: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 3: Welcome to add Brief. That genuinely was a sigh of relief.
Speaker 2: Just stretched to be honest. Oh, you did very well.
Speaker 1: This is our secret segment. We hope to treat people out of listening because this is where we on purpose go in without being prepared. We just talked shit at this part of the show. Called it add Brief because neither is a very good at focusing. I actually have add you. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm just highly suspicious.
Speaker 2: I think I'm fine. I have a coffee and I'm back on a bit lucy goosey today. But aren't we all, Jenny.
Speaker 3: I'm dexting off my teeth. I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: You keep your dexies in your wallet in the coin compartment. I remember we went out once and I wanted to get a bag of a natural confection of coat snakes from the vending machine. And I'm like, Mitch, you'll have coins. Open it up, just as like a fucking can of tik TACs in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I don't want to carry the bottle around with man. Have put a couple in there and case I'm on the guy, which hasn't been a problem for a while.
Speaker 2: Very true, staying at home, don't forget. Oh my god, it's Harry Cholsey. He says, loved hanging with Mitch. Mitch great boys, always up for a laugh. I'm a girl. He thought Jenna was George interesting.
Speaker 3: That really was over very quick.
Speaker 1: It still isn't sunking that I spoke to this person from that Netflix show.
Speaker 2: Well, he's a big deal. He's a bit of like an internet celeb. Yeah, I'm gonna go on his Instagram now, Harry Chousey.
Speaker 3: What are you doing on his Instagram?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Do you hot to hand? I'm just having a look at what he's doing.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is riveting content for your audience.
Speaker 2: He lives in la and he's still with that girl. They're still together.
Speaker 7: Why does he far?
Speaker 2: Because when I used to work an old radio show, we had him on and he was like a nobody and I found him via Instagram because he had no representation.
Speaker 3: Well, you just got a random Instagram person on.
Speaker 2: No, he was on a TV show before. He was on a reality show before this. I don't ask me for the name of it. But he was on a show before this, and now he's a big deal. Actually, let's see if he still follows me, because he did Harry Jose who's following three fifty three? That's not many in my th He's unfollowed me.
Speaker 1: Oh, how unfortunate. What do you think the tipping point was? Maybe it was posts from this podcast.
Speaker 2: I was probably probably discovering I was a gay when one of the gays, who's that? Oh that's Shania Twain. Interesting. She says she wanted to do a carving knife but the label said no, don't do it because you're you're No one knows what that is.
Speaker 3: What made me think that The lyrics were I can't believe you kissed your carving knife.
Speaker 1: I just pictured some man in the kitchen who's like, takes great pride in his utensils, and he like shows off in the kitchen and he's got one of those stupid aprons.
Speaker 3: It's like kiss the cook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that thing like I pictured one of those really arrogant guys that just takes himself really seriously as a chef at home.
Speaker 2: I just I could just taste the roast beef and smell it because I kissed my carving knife. I listen, one, kiss your carving knife. Carving knife is better than cock at knight.
Speaker 1: You think it sounds more like that. Yeah, yeah, speaking of roast beef. I over the weekend, I finally cooked this leg of lamb that my parents gave me ages Ago, a bawd and gate sheep that they butchered themselves.
Speaker 3: No, that's just that's.
Speaker 1: Their entire livelihood, getting cheap fat enough to kill and eat.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're doing with me? Maybe you're raised on it.
Speaker 1: I do not take responsibility for that, you just pointed at me. I have no input in whether you are slim or not.
Speaker 2: Very true.
Speaker 1: Anyway, they gave me a leg of lamb last ages Ago, and it's been in my freezer because it just sounds so overwhelming. I don't cook ever. I don't make time for it. I don't have time for it. I don't even know what I would cull from my day in order to have time for it.
Speaker 2: But the leg of lamb is one of the easiest things to cook.
Speaker 1: So I learned, just shove the basket in the oven and a half pasfway through, pops and potatoes in and you're.
Speaker 2: Good yet, spring of rosemary, maybe some garlic oil. You're all set.
Speaker 3: But now I've got an overwhelming amount of dead sheep and muffridge.
Speaker 2: You should you should have called me. You're not all fucking devour it. Really, Sometimes I snapped the bone and suck the marrow.
Speaker 1: I thought that would be a bit weird, though, just like bring it. I actually the thought crossed my mind maybe I should bring it into work, And I'm like, it's not cupcakes, like it's lamb.
Speaker 3: I can't of bring lamb in.
Speaker 2: Did you do this in primary school when it was your birthday, your muma or you'd make cupcakes and you'd bring them in and all your class had have cupcakes in your classroom for your birthday? Did you do that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yes, well we did in you know, civilized schools. And I remember one year my mum made slow called pork we I brought it in. I'm like, we're all having sliders, barbecue pork sliders. The teacher loved them. But kids would normally bringing like cinnamon donuts from Donut King or cupcakes from Corl's. But Mum was like, we're doing barbecue pork.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Is that a normal thing for you to take stuff in to celebrate your birthday with others?
Speaker 2: In my school it was, and all my friends from other schools would do it. I think maybe it's like, is it a Sydney thing if you don't know where you're listening to?
Speaker 5: It was only primary school?
Speaker 1: Can it is my most recent birthday? I was spewing that at no point did I have a birthday cake.
Speaker 3: I was given all these.
Speaker 1: Wonderful gifts and I was spoilt and I don't expect anything, but my friends gave me nice things.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, that's very nice.
Speaker 1: And then as I laid my head down on the pillow that night, I thought, it feels incomplete without a birthday cake.
Speaker 3: Yea, even none of those shitty cost words or coals.
Speaker 1: Like mudcakes in the office is enough. I'm like, without a birthday cake, it feels unfinished. So the next day I went and got like a muffin from the bakery near works.
Speaker 3: No that you know that cafe down the road the Greeks. Yes, yes, the Greeks.
Speaker 1: I've been going there a lot support small business during the Rhiner at the moment, got way less people going there now. But yes, I bought myself a muffin because I'm like, I need some sort of cake for my birthday.
Speaker 2: Did you get a cake from the kJ team?
Speaker 1: They forgot the year before I one, but it was shared with one of the other producers who we had the birthday one day apart and then at the year after because he left.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess they just didn't think of it.
Speaker 2: We have that with my auntie. She's like the eighteenth of my sister's the twentieth, and they're like, let's have it because we have a family dinner for everyone's birth there. All the family get together and they're like, let's just throw it together. And I'm on the thirtieth ten days later, like let's do Mitch. You might know you're fucking not. And I want a custom cake and I want to sing a song just to me. We have two nephews. Blessed than one of those my god son, love him.
Speaker 3: To be it really a godchild.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm a godfather. I'm a very good god.
Speaker 3: I even know about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Fletcher is beautiful, little Fletcher Ross. And because they're young and they love singing, every birthday we have to let them blow the candles out and I mean, I'm all full famish, but they're my fucking candles and we have to sing it three times, one for me, one for Harrison, one for Fletcher, and Harrison is skew and seven.
Speaker 3: I feel like at some point someone's got to put their foot down and be like, Hi, no, you're not the boss kid, Thank you God.
Speaker 2: I love it. It was all very cute. But now they're not in nappies and he's in the cargo shorts are on my day.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, I wouldn't be allowing that.
Speaker 2: And they always relight them. Have your birthday hurray straight away. Now straight in there, I'm like, can you let me inhale again after blowing before you light them?
Speaker 3: At least you've got a cake, Dylan.
Speaker 2: Ye're true. My privilege.
Speaker 3: Actually it just occurred to me.
Speaker 1: Jenna Jenna Mitch and I have been discussing what we're going to do for your birthday on the show.
Speaker 3: So let me have a look.
Speaker 2: When it is your sixtieth it's a big one.
Speaker 3: Let me have a look. When is this?
Speaker 1: Oh it's not until early June, so hold on, I'm gonna have to look at the calorn figure. This is July two, meg, right, mine's July twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty fifth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what day of the week is that? Have a look.
Speaker 2: Let me have a look. No one impresses me.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, your birthday is not for like another five or six episodes to come.
Speaker 3: Wi, God, cancel the show before we've been rains filming already. Oh it's mine a Saturday.
Speaker 2: Why don't we do a birthday special? And why don't we release the episode on a Saturday?
Speaker 3: Because then that gives me less time to turn it around?
Speaker 2: True? Sorry, I forgot to open the lines. Oh there we go, they're on and hold on here, leave it at the door.
Speaker 5: There's no one at the door.
Speaker 2: Down, thank you, No one there we delivery. We get two different things both. There's bubble tea on delivery, but it's not ever at the door. I reckon, when you talk back tins soon. You haven't done that lot?
Speaker 3: Yes, I've actually got one ready to go. Should we do it next week?
Speaker 2: Let's you talk about things next week? Great? Yeah, I think we should.
Speaker 3: I believe.
Speaker 1: Last time we put a poll in our Facebook group for add briefers only courting durant idiots about people's favorite segment talk back things was number one.
Speaker 2: Now I think let's do it next week. Also, I want the help of listeners who get this far. Also, let's be real, if you're listening this fight, you most likely are in add brief. It is in sorry Injurian idiots. It's our secret Facebook group for fans of the.
Speaker 1: Show, and we don't fuck around. We don't let any outsiders in. You have to the name of this segment in order to be entered.
Speaker 2: And can I just say that brings that brings me to my port.
Speaker 3: Not in order to be entered, in order to be excepted.
Speaker 2: Goodness?
Speaker 3: May weer you?
Speaker 2: You want to fund me? You know the full name? What's her middle name? Is it David? Is it Steve? No, you're not getting in. We have one member request. You and I are both admins, and we every time someone hits request that comes to our phones, right.
Speaker 3: And we double check whether they know the name of this segment.
Speaker 2: There's two vetting questions. What is the name of our secret segment at the end of the show, Jenna, what Jenna's not with us? Breathe Yeah, and he's mixed the cutest name ever. I mean, just say yes.
Speaker 3: You can answer that in any way you like this.
Speaker 2: Poor boy Matthew or a Chicano has said, what's the name of our secret segment? He's heard it, but forgot? Oh?
Speaker 3: Is he still pending?
Speaker 2: I'm not accepting it.
Speaker 3: Get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Delete.
Speaker 1: I've deleted so many people that haven't gotten the answer. I don't even give them a second chance.
Speaker 2: He's mixed the cutest name ever, he says, thirsty. Get him. He's done.
Speaker 3: I just clined. If you listen to his name, I just let it.
Speaker 2: Andrew Ashrinado or something.
Speaker 3: No, he's blocked. Okay, Andrew, try again.
Speaker 2: Andrew, if you're listening, we would want we want you in the group, but you've got to get the name right.
Speaker 3: It's a secret, though. Don't tell others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very true to anyone else.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we were just talking about birthdays, right, and I was I was talking you on Facebook so that I could find out your birthday and pretended I knew it all along, like I'm such a good friend. But something else has caught my attention while I was here. In the about section on your Facebook it says contact details and it says here SoundCloud Lemonade with Mitch and Paige.
Speaker 3: What for the love of God is that?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, what is that?
Speaker 3: What is lemonade? Spelled lemon And then Ai d.
Speaker 2: Well, First of all, let's Beyonce's album.
Speaker 3: She didn't spell it like a fool?
Speaker 2: She did. We don't need to talk about this. No, no, we're getting mad here.
Speaker 3: Hang on, is this not your first podcast.
Speaker 2: Podcast?
Speaker 1: It's well documented that I've done other podcasts and do other podcasts I have.
Speaker 2: Lemonade with Mitchen Page was my first ever sort of venture into being an announcement. How long ago this would have been five years ago now. I had just started at Kiss and I was on the street team with a girl called Page Leasy lovely girl radio announcement. How many years ago I've been on I've been on that Kiss for five years now, so to be four to five years old, and she was on the air at the edge ninety six one, and I remember thinking, you know what, we're friends.
Speaker 3: What does she do now?
Speaker 2: She now lives in Bali and she braids hair.
Speaker 3: I think nothing comes up when I search it.
Speaker 2: It's got It's on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Did you mean Mitch and Pain, Well, that may be our duo name.
Speaker 2: He's our Instagram. It's got five hundred and sixteen followers Australian. He had a massive listenership.
Speaker 7: We had thousands of listening Australia. Hammer Supplies tagged you yes, thanks for coming to visit us.
Speaker 5: Lemonade with Mitch and Page had.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Kidney's most refreshing podcast. Mitch and Page spelled p aig one part to one part page. It's like a squeeze of sass. Correct Who did all the editing and producing for this show?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 3: You've had that capability this whole time.
Speaker 2: I did it all. I edited the podcast.
Speaker 3: You've been playing dumb this whole show. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: You do it. I did all the socials, I did all, I did the graphics. Okay, have you heard about it on Facebook or social media?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Your boy is higher?
Speaker 2: That's what about you? Did you hear about? We recorded it after as well Before Your Time, and that's where I met Petho for the first time. Petho was it after student. Page was an after student in his class, and I would go to afters and we'd record this podcast. It was actually not my cup of Tea. Before there was not my cup of tea.
Speaker 3: What was the like the basic premise.
Speaker 2: The premise was each week we'd have like a daily squeeze. It was very similar to item and we both come in with like a topic that we wanted to talk about.
Speaker 3: It's very similar to by the same, very.
Speaker 2: Similar, and then we just do then we just riff.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: One week Page Turn vegan. Every episode was called that time, so it was like that time Page turn vegan. That time Mitch broke his for Oh I like that. Yeah, it was very like festol it from friends and yeah, that time Page turned Vegan. She brought all the vegan food that she was eating at the moment at that point and she made me eat them. It was very funny.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 1: Nine hundred likes on the Facebook page. Can we like steal those? Just merge it without can.
Speaker 2: You have a look? I got rid of the decal. I got rid of the image because I want to merge it with gym.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, you have to change the name to something similar but not quite the same, because if you apply to have two Facebook pages emerge, they have to be vaguely similar.
Speaker 3: So you'd have to change it to am I the only one.
Speaker 1: No, no, because our page is called couple of Mitches, so it's called Lemonade with mitchin Paige.
Speaker 2: You'd have to change it to few Michelle's to Matthews or.
Speaker 1: Maybe Lemonade with a couple of Mitches because then it's got it'll, it'll accept the name change application can make me admin. Bitch, wow, this is this is I had no idea about this.
Speaker 5: I'm also I didn't realize you had a hotline.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah, we're this hour hour? What that? This was a very successful podcast.
Speaker 3: No one accused of being otherwise.
Speaker 2: I'm making you admin, so I'm giving you full control. I don't want it, and this is me. This is me saying I prefer this. I'm passing it over.
Speaker 5: I liked your gym selfie, thank you.
Speaker 2: I was a lot sliter at that point. I put on so much fucking.
Speaker 3: White god, you know it's weird.
Speaker 1: Speaking of past podcast, the fact that my old co hosts and not my cup of tea Talisha, who went auditioning to committee with through some weird twist of small world fate, has ended up doing a podcast with your boyfriend Hayden.
Speaker 2: They do a podcast together.
Speaker 1: What it's been a big day for a big day for Yeah, but how did that happen?
Speaker 3: As well?
Speaker 2: That's how That's what my mom says when my dad's madly when I get home from work. That's been a big day for him. Leave him. So you've got full control. Don't do anything silly. Please. The podcast is still up there, Lemonade with Mitch and Paige?
Speaker 3: Is it? Mitchell?
Speaker 5: I think you'd like to see this?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: It's a run sheets.
Speaker 3: Look how it's very thorough. How many words are on that page?
Speaker 2: I time everything out to the point I'm very sure.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 2: I'm very a well, yeah, I can do it. What are you trying to do? You're trying to steal that, steal that podcast? You can have it. I'm giving it to you. I'm giving the thousand followers we have.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I also googled where's my phone? Do you have it? Did I give it to you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't need It's all good. I have nothing to report everyone. My life is fine. How's your life? Jenerating updates?
Speaker 5: No updates? A lot of people that have been asking me about my nails.
Speaker 2: Correct, you've got a lot of d m's, A lot of support.
Speaker 5: Not so much support, yeah, just people intrigued.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't think it's fine. I don't think joke should be made about it. Don't get jelly cool cats. I'm sure you would. I love my family too.
Speaker 3: If you somehow missed it.
Speaker 1: Last week on the show, episode twenty five, we found out that Jenna can't cut her nails short because they are, in fact claws.
Speaker 3: I was a certain length other the way they'll bleed.
Speaker 5: Yes, I was diagnosed with capt fingers of nails.
Speaker 3: Yeah, clawes.
Speaker 2: And actually we asked Jenna before the show we recorded in isolation, Jenna, how do you feel about the sort of publicity this has brought to the condition. M hmmm. So what she had to say? And, to be honest, resonated with me, Oh god, turn you fine enough, Jenna Chief text time. Ah, guys, we do have fun. We really do have fun. And I think while we're here considering that that girl who gave us the review like set, Let's get Bernadette on the line. Bernadette Iste.
Speaker 1: No, it's going to take them three days to review the request to change their name. Oh no, sorry, just come through. It's been it's been approved, all right, Marging, Let's just.
Speaker 2: Go to Benadette in Where is she? She's in Goodniston, Bernadette, give us a number on the wheel. She's texting six. All right? Oh sorry everyone, I just I just gave her away a prize, prematury, premature, Jesus, what I can't speak. Let's just been Jenna. Why don't you tell her what she's won? It's landed on number thirteen.
Speaker 5: Oh this is a good one. A pair of Amanda Keller's old.
Speaker 2: Song Oh what era was that?
Speaker 5: Was that when she was nineteen ninety shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was when she was with Andrew Denton, a collectors. A lot of sweating in those socks. I'm sure put them on eBay. Okay, let's go to do we have Trent Trent's coming out of Gwindola Gwindolow is.
Speaker 5: Gwendolare Jenna I super Highland?
Speaker 2: I thought so? All right, give them the spin Trenty Trenty Trenty ooh could it go? It was fast one twenty three. What does he want, Jenna, He's.
Speaker 7: Won some cat hair.
Speaker 2: Ah, Jenna, that's nice for you to share some of your own personal body on the show. Couldn't agree more. Mitch Hey, going with that merger?
Speaker 3: Oh bad news.
Speaker 1: Actually, so in order to merge your old page with our current page, all the content needs to be raised off one of them. So either we delete all of ours or we delete all of your get rid of all of ours ours.
Speaker 2: Eh, that's like an archive. People love that shit.
Speaker 3: Well, so we're getting rid of all of our stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lemon Aid's like a museum.
Speaker 1: Then, well, the museum is now called a couple of Mitch's podcasts if people want to go search it, because ours is just a couple of mitches. But if you search a couple of Mitches podcasts, that's where you'll find this museum.
Speaker 3: Right, This museum now makes no sense.
Speaker 2: So the option is to delete all the is it just me? Stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to think about it.
Speaker 1: I actually would I'd rather leave it here so that it gives our listeners a chance to go and stalk your old show.
Speaker 2: Well I have an Instagram, so you can. They can go and stalk everything that went on Facebook on Instagram. Okay, it's tough for me. It's my call. After all, my show, not this one. It's a jewel show. Divorced parents of the baby. We both share it.
Speaker 1: I don't mind if you don't want to erase this this page.
Speaker 3: It's it's history.
Speaker 2: It is history, you know what I mean? Thinking about it and I'm over it. Delete it, delete it? No, I couldn't. Possibly I want to delete it. It still exists on Instagram.
Speaker 3: No, I'll give it some time.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, because I want to listen to go and stalk your old podcast for starters, and then next week maybe it we'll merge them.
Speaker 2: Shred it, Kyle shred Sorry, I thought that was a shred of sound effect.
Speaker 3: Just stop playing sound off.
Speaker 2: I'm not if I just said I'm not cleary of all sins like.
Speaker 3: I go, I'm so sorry, might mind? I thank We.
Speaker 2: Know you killed the man, Mitch. Just admit to it. I didn't kill him, all right, you do it, don't ot you go.
Speaker 1: That's literally a fly on the wall in Cardinal Pell's court case. Oh that is all right, Pell chat out of jail.
Speaker 2: Did you see the video of Cardinal Pell Mitchell? No, it's disgusting and oh cut that joke.
Speaker 3: It's already beat.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, bleep it people, we've bleeve it that we talk about it and they don't know what.
Speaker 3: I believed what he said.
Speaker 2: He was filling up his car with petrol and he was like, this media attention is atrocious. And he drove to the police station and said, I'm being followed by the press and they gave him a police ESCT back to his Bible Society wherever resuing. Did you hear the New nine news report the night he got back to his house. Pell is now behind doors at the parish in Homebush. It is reported the nuns cooked him a dinner of steak, chips and grave, his favorite meal. I'm like, he just is gone back to his fucking life.
Speaker 5: What about how he's like, oh, Jael, wasn't even that bad for me?
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, I know not what was his reasoning?
Speaker 5: Didn't give any reasoning.
Speaker 3: It's like, isn't he Rolf Harris?
Speaker 2: Rolf Harris is because he's a bit mental as well. He's living in some like it's like an apartment. But it's prison living. I know he's just being hell basically pretty.
Speaker 1: It's pretty fucked prison living chat. I love this Julian where he at?
Speaker 2: Julia Sane? Still free him right on? Now? I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I don't remember freedom. I feel like I would have known.
Speaker 2: I think he's still he's still, he's still in prison.
Speaker 3: What is it? What's the called the one?
Speaker 2: He think he was in the embassy? He was in an embassy because he was stayed there and they couldn't America couldn't arrest him, but they tried to extra dive. It didn't work. Then he got out.
Speaker 3: Who was in? I don't know why this word is in my mind?
Speaker 2: Who was in?
Speaker 3: Kroba?
Speaker 2: Can oh? Chappelle Chapel, Chappelle, Corby?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Can I find her song? We can play the whole thing. No one's gonna see us on that.
Speaker 3: She's got a good lawyer.
Speaker 2: Where is it is this?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Hold On? Chappelle Corby? So finally touchdown in.
Speaker 5: The Palm Tree song?
Speaker 2: Yeah, palm Tree?
Speaker 3: Have you never heard this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She's got a song? Where are you now?
Speaker 1: You with jacket, it's possible for you to preview the audio before you play it all right, because we're recording got let me. I wish there was the way for him to preview them in like the left headphone before he played it to us, which is.
Speaker 2: The right, but it records in regardless.
Speaker 1: Ah, they were with the fun in that are Chappelle Corby's song is it's really nice.
Speaker 2: It's like palm chees, I mean the palm chee.
Speaker 3: Can you announce that in all seriousness as though you're on kiss right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not no intro.
Speaker 5: No, that's not the real version. Really, that's the remix.
Speaker 3: Can you sand we're about to leave it. It's all right, Sorry, it's important.
Speaker 2: I'll stop the show for international listener. Chappelle Corby is, there's sort of like an international our national treasure. Beautiful young girl loved boogie board and.
Speaker 3: She's a convicted drug smuggler.
Speaker 2: Well, never proven, actually it was.
Speaker 1: I never said if it was proven, or I said she's a convicted drug smuggler.
Speaker 2: That's a fact. She was young and she went to Bali and she had a boogie board, and she'd opened the boogie board, cut it open, taken the foam out and filled it with marijuana.
Speaker 3: Allegedly.
Speaker 2: Well, no, yes, the book the Marijuana booky Board existed, but she claimed it was someone else. Someone stole the booky board and did it to her. She went to prison for years. Actually she had the death sentence. Then she wheezled away out of it.
Speaker 1: But now she's relieving bangers queenslandn.
Speaker 3: No, that's fucking.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 2: You can't even find it, can't it? What did you? What did you? Dogle?
Speaker 5: I'm sending it to you.
Speaker 2: Thanks. It starts with I'm in Queensland.
Speaker 3: But this never would have happened on Lemonade.
Speaker 1: It would have been a tight wrap, absolutely no room for error or like spontaneity, very very organ is it on her Instagram.
Speaker 5: I just sent it to you.
Speaker 3: It's from She's such a character.
Speaker 2: Chapel Cobb is great. Did you put to see a photo she put up with her boyfriend and their feet were holding hands, yes, and she was my love and it's like, I don't think that's.
Speaker 7: The post is from the tenth of July twenty seventeen, so go right down.
Speaker 2: That was almost she almost just left.
Speaker 1: She came in for an interview with Carl and Jack Yo and I actually really felt for her. She like she wasn't doing press rounds. She chose kylinn jack Yo specifically because she wanted to speak to them, because she apparently listens to the show.
Speaker 2: She listened from Ballei, she said.
Speaker 1: And she came in and she told her storry first ever interview, and yeah, I really felt for her, even though you know, convicted criminal. I'm like, yeah, she's done her time. And yeah, she was basically unraveling on air. She's not the full quid anymore. It's really taken its toll.
Speaker 3: Mentally, I feel I think this is it.
Speaker 2: Here we go. I don't know Jenna, but it's all the same.
Speaker 5: No, that's the remix.
Speaker 3: Did you to send in there on one?
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 2: No, I can't get it open on this computer. I'll just play it from No.
Speaker 1: No, I fucking I don't care if I don't care if it goes for two hours finding the right one send it to you.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna have to google it. I'm gonna have to type in the HDML link.
Speaker 5: Okay dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, you read it out h T T P.
Speaker 3: It's on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yes, she never formally released it with Warner Music. Forward Slash Forward slash oh my god.
Speaker 1: After we've done this, I'm going to play another song that was never formally released, only posted to Instagram.
Speaker 3: It's so funny. It's a Lindsay lowhand song.
Speaker 2: Forward slash dot forward slash.
Speaker 3: No, no, read it out.
Speaker 1: Everyone can go search the com slash slash p.
Speaker 3: Slash Have you ever done that? Welsh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Have you got the two?
Speaker 6: W W W?
Speaker 2: Why can't you just read it off your l.
Speaker 5: L I think it's l yes, l J t v g t c Z.
Speaker 1: There's a slash at the end, quite taking to there's a there's a slash in a dot Jenna.
Speaker 3: But you admitted the slash sabotage. What a fucking mile?
Speaker 2: Shut up?
Speaker 5: At least I found it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Can you look into Facebook on the PC that you play YouTube off and just kick the link Instagram.
Speaker 7: Dot com slash p slash capital b capital w capital.
Speaker 1: Shus logging into Facebook, I've already problem solved.
Speaker 3: Fuck me dead.
Speaker 2: I don't want this being logged in. I don't want Kyle Sandalians going on mine.
Speaker 3: Have you ever actually?
Speaker 1: Because you know how some people put a link in an Instagram caption and it doesn't highlight because you can't post links on Instagram. Have you ever been so interested in the website they're posting that you actually do type it.
Speaker 3: Out like this?
Speaker 2: Ever? Once absolutely remember what it was for.
Speaker 1: I think it might have been like a oh, head here to donate, and I was like, oh, I want to donate.
Speaker 2: I'll he be got on sets official song. Shell Corby convicted drugs.
Speaker 3: I don't forget you're doing it like you're on kids.
Speaker 2: I've got to sign into an account on Instagram before I play it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think that's a thing a queens What happened to the announcing you're on kids?
Speaker 2: She fucking jumps right in? Yeah, alright.
Speaker 7: This is the unedited version the original hold on one second.
Speaker 3: So it's not really a single, is it? Because she just sang on her Instagram we're all doing that.
Speaker 2: Okay. So there was Abramax and right now we're heading into a Brandy sum out of an up and comer. You may nail her from right in the waves. Maybe you're in a bit of the magic stuff too, and you get it a puff puff. Maybe she's sold your some stuff stuff new music out of Chappelle Corby. This is her latest Queensland, Fresh to the kiss playlist.
Speaker 1: I have the palm trees behind man.
Speaker 2: That's it, you know what. Everyone loves it so much. I reckon we give that another spein here. It is repel called palm trees. I'm kiss im in Queensland.
Speaker 7: M it is sunny.
Speaker 2: Listen to the bird.
Speaker 3: I have palm trees behind man.
Speaker 1: Anyway, a couple of you guys told me that she released the song and that that's with it.
Speaker 3: It was a ten second song favorite.
Speaker 2: You're ready for this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go on, I want to hear this now, Janna, Why did you insist he played that?
Speaker 7: And it is sunny?
Speaker 6: I have the coom trees.
Speaker 3: So that mine isn'll be a new show opener. Mitch Cheery and Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Hang on, let's do it. Get ready in queens when the.
Speaker 3: Mitchell guys welcome back to an l show.
Speaker 2: Here we are. There's been a big week.
Speaker 3: Hey Jenna, I'm here too.
Speaker 2: You got back from Bali, right, Jenna, that was a boogie boards really good.
Speaker 5: Actually that's enough.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, really quickly before we go, look up on YouTube Social anxiety but no sorry xan x by Lindsay Lohan. It's so bad. It's actually this is this is This song is how I felt before that instant interview?
Speaker 2: Do I have to have that social anxiety? Do I have to do I have to ford announce it now? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, hold on, It's up to you, Dallan.
Speaker 2: I'm on the air in a couple of hours as well. Get my practice.
Speaker 6: You're on the.
Speaker 3: Do you have a team?
Speaker 2: Do you work at Nightdn't they that be disrespectful?
Speaker 7: Night?
Speaker 2: Very intense, isn't it? These Wednesday night? It's Mitch. I'm here. I got Brandy music from like it's just a walking freckle. You know, you look at her and you think, gee, she really needs a like a B big cream, Like, yeah, I would. I wouldn't do it. I'm not eleven o'clock. No one's listening.
Speaker 1: Usually got a lot more energy too, I do. Yeah, you're in podcasts, mate, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: When I do the show, though, I'm the show's more sedate that when I'm on weekends, I'm like yo fresh of the Kiss Playlist.
Speaker 3: I do the weekends Mitch for Linday Lowhan.
Speaker 2: I don't have the Mitch openers on weekends because that's only for my nights. This is more of a standard every day. No, Okay, Hi everyone, I'm welcome back. Have you Saturday looking good? Tops A sixteen in the City eighteen the West. Nice? Hey, have you heard the news? William and Kate moved to La keeps the drama in Kiss News in fifteen right now that we're going to jump into Lindsay Low and drop this on Friday, xenance fresh of the Kiss Playlist in Joy.
Speaker 3: Obsessed, you would talk up to the poem.
Speaker 2: Okay, that news in fifth Hold on, Kiss.
Speaker 3: That's how long you've got so go again.
Speaker 2: I'm very good at this.
Speaker 1: Do that thing where you talk over the intro of the song and then as the lyrics starts, as she starts singing, that's where you stop it. So there's like a little intro. I'm sure you're you know how to feel.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome back to Kiss. Got breaking news about Cardinal Pearl ken a out what did he have for dinner? Spoilt? It's nice in the next fifteen a Kiss news right now though, jump into a song fresh to the Kiss Playlist. I am going to say it's new from an artist that you're not probably used to hearing. Hear it kiss neither remard, but I love it. It's Zenny, it's Lindsay Lohan, and it's fresh to the Kiss playlist. Turn it up loud, enjoy it. I don't like the body is.
Speaker 3: In Zany's by the way, not Zanny.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's a Billy eilish about that.
Speaker 3: Wake up along, Okay, skip to the chorus. It's atrocious.
Speaker 2: It was all am, Cabby and this its sup.
Speaker 7: Crowded enough, and nobody here.
Speaker 2: For love and nobody care about us. I got some shoons are here? Do you what you like?
Speaker 3: Saying next to me, yes, no shoons are here?
Speaker 1: Do you when you kiss me?
Speaker 7: I can breathe.
Speaker 3: No, Cabby and this look super crowded.
Speaker 1: Of that, and nobody here for love and nobody care about us.
Speaker 2: It's risy, it's crowded and stuffy. I can't do it, goes on the mass singer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but maybe that's why the judging panel was right at the back, away from the pred You know, you should have got the crowd in the background.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you and I went to a taping of that. I remember I waved to Jackie because we know Jackie. Hi. Jackie and Lindsay thought were leaving to her, did you said, Lindsay? Did the whole other. Yeah, that handwave that children do where they closing open their fist.
Speaker 1: I really thought I would be more excited seeing Lindsay Low and the Flesh because I was obsessed with her as a kid.
Speaker 2: But God, she's really freckled, isn't she.
Speaker 3: No, it's not about the freckles. I was just like, what are you doing here? It was this a surprise?
Speaker 2: She did not fit next to Jackie O and Daveuse and Danny Minogue.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if that show is going to come back this year. Just occurred to me.
Speaker 2: No, it is the feeling it in Melbourne, an't they covid bro? Well, of course covid Bro. Yeah, that show was so good. Danny Minogue is such a TV person, Like even though she clearly like didn't know who it was, she'd be like Osha would be like, Danny, who do you think the pineapple is?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 2: Such killer vocals and the body. I feel like I'm not those flames.
Speaker 3: Jackie, I feel like was it you that I was joking with?
Speaker 1: We were saying that when in doubt, Danny would just say something really generic that she knew they were going to put in the hour.
Speaker 3: She was like this is unreal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, she'd say really generic shit. She knew should make the primo, Like I don't know.
Speaker 3: She'd be like, wow, ah, this went to a whole new level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the hardest one yet.
Speaker 3: You ain't seen nothing like this before. You're like, oh, ye're gonna pop that In the ad.
Speaker 7: I love how they guessed celebrities, like, that's definitely Michelle Obama.
Speaker 1: And someone's in the eck. Guys, Linday can't be the only dumb fuck. She makes them really inaccurate guesses and there's no way it's gonna be them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lindsay would.
Speaker 7: Guess some random Australian celebrity and you're like, obviously someone has told you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think that's Ashrakiitie.
Speaker 1: The smoker's cough is what killed me with her between everything, and you go, what's your favorite Linday.
Speaker 2: My favorite Lindsay is Freaky Friday. Lindsay, that's a good one. I watched that the other night with Ayden. Great.
Speaker 3: I'm more over Herbie fully loaded Lindsay.
Speaker 2: I can see that for you, Jenna.
Speaker 5: I'm more just my luck.
Speaker 3: Oh that was no good.
Speaker 2: Herbie was a greater I think Herbie and and Freaky Friday were very similar. Timeline she was way older than Herby. She's old, she really yeah, and she stooped to Hervey.
Speaker 3: You mean that's a brilliant piece of cinema and.
Speaker 2: Talking v D.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Two and five don't be Caddy. All right, we're gonna get out of here, guys. Beautiful show next week. Talk about teams is back plus please leave a review. Five stars join injuring idiots on Facebook. There's a lot for you to do in between now and next Monday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can't wait to toutch to you then see you, guys.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app
Speaker 2: Or follow on Spotify.