Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Will be what's it callse I've forgotten the name of it. I'm back in the room. You can trust me. You can trust me.
Speaker 4: Hello staring man O my words.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four by three.
Speaker 5: As you said yesterday, three hours, one hundred and eighty minutes. It's a long time to concentrate. One hundred and eighteen minutes, all.
Speaker 3: Joined up, You've got my full attention.
Speaker 4: Too much attention. Good morning, Jackie boy. How is Jackie boy? What is going on with you?
Speaker 3: I'm good, Thanks Christian. How often during the day do you bump into people and when you start telling them what you do at the radio show that we have in the morning, they go, oh, yes, okay, I definitely will listen to that. What time are you on? Six to nine?
Speaker 4: This happens and they're doing our politeness.
Speaker 5: But I always walk away from that believing that they will never ever hear anything I ever saying to microphone.
Speaker 3: Run a test this morning for Gemma and Pete, who I met yesterday at sharp Edge Australia. They were sharpening my chainsaw blade ahead of this boy.
Speaker 4: Thing to do yesterday. That's great. So Jack's got a boy's weekend.
Speaker 5: Something has happened to the boy's weekend in the last twenty four hours. It's too big to get into yet. We just need to let it cool for a bit and then unpack it later on. People are going to be fuming, whether you're a man or a woman when you hear what happened and then what Jack's response was to it as well. But I signed that then, So the boys weekend.
Speaker 3: This weekend, we're gonna be cutting down some trees to make way. They're shading where some solar panels will go.
Speaker 4: So this is on Jack's cabin.
Speaker 5: So basically you're like some sort of plantation, only you'll get them to work the land there.
Speaker 3: No, but then there's a poking I on Saturday night. So a nice cherry for the boys once they put the day cherry for.
Speaker 5: You working lads. Are you gonna be on some sort of humpires chair.
Speaker 4: Going that tree down? Please?
Speaker 3: Chris.
Speaker 4: Basically come hang out with me, but you'd be put my check.
Speaker 3: I'll be getting my hands dirty as well. Don't you worry about that?
Speaker 4: Like like like a politician when they're on the hard hat. That's the hyph.
Speaker 3: So the chainsaws now all and I may.
Speaker 4: Hang on with You've got like seven eight guys. There's only one chainsaw.
Speaker 3: No, there's way more chainsaws in the group than I expected. First. I was hoping for two chainsaws.
Speaker 5: Otherwise you're gonna have to hire it out Like Dave. You've got it nine till ten, Pete's got it ten to eleven.
Speaker 3: I've got our mate who works at Kennard's.
Speaker 4: Remember he got a sleep Oh mate, is he bringing a load for one?
Speaker 3: Now he's going to bring a load of chainsaws as well, So.
Speaker 5: Get like a scissor lift. You just be on with a megaphone overseeing it all.
Speaker 3: It'll be essentially a chainsaw reach.
Speaker 5: This is what's up this weekend spotsored by Ken Hunts Boys weekends away.
Speaker 4: So how many chainsaws you got chainsaw for every man?
Speaker 3: There's more, there's more than one for two people.
Speaker 5: And how far away is in there is hospital? You need to be really skilled in using a chainsaw, let alone cutting down trees. You've got a load of guys. You're going to be hungover on the Saturday morning as well. This is a bad idea.
Speaker 3: Well if I have anything to do with you that we won't be hungover on because on Friday night we are going out to the pub. But I'm going to make sure I corral the guys, get them to call it in early because we've got a big day of work tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 3: I have to.
Speaker 4: You won't be able to.
Speaker 3: I can't have a bunch of hangover guys.
Speaker 4: No, but you know what it's like.
Speaker 5: The first night is when everyone goes ballistic. Saturday night, people are like, oh god, I feel a bit tired after last night? Is that energy there? All that awkwardness as well?
Speaker 3: Save it, guys, save it for the after party on Saturday?
Speaker 4: Is we ride club leader? We rid how cold does it make you? Funny? Okay, come on guys and bringing them INNI us around the front. We're getting it. It's almost it's ten to nine.
Speaker 5: I'm leaving at nine. I'm leaving at nine. How do you corrall drunken man on a boys weekend?
Speaker 3: I can't have them getting drunk on that night because we have to wake up early. I'm just as we're eating dinner at the pub, I'll be saying a lot of like does anyone want a water or soft.
Speaker 4: Three d oh, guys, gonna got you can have a fan to savor.
Speaker 3: Guys, get as drunk as you are on Saturday night. But on Friday night we have to be responsible adults.
Speaker 5: And now what you're like though in that situation at pub you want to go home after an hour or two, you'll be looking at your watch, going seriously, going seriously.
Speaker 3: Guys, if I'm going home, we're all going home.
Speaker 5: So okay, So Friday night you're trying to control them. Ye, Saturday night they're working.
Speaker 3: On Saturday night, we're working on chopping down those trees, working the land yep. Then the poka night on Saturday night and then Sundays three time, go for a walk in the bush.
Speaker 5: Take a chainsaw with you, chop up any more bits. So you had to go and get your sauce sharpened.
Speaker 3: So I got my short sawce sharpened by Gemmer and Pete a sharp edge Australia.
Speaker 4: They sharpened stuff.
Speaker 3: Pete sharpens gems on the front desk. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And the team, isn't it Lendon McCartney.
Speaker 5: Everyone everyone knows what they do. They promised me we should operad on that, So don't you and I. I don't know who should be on the front desk, though.
Speaker 3: They promised me they'll tune into the show this morning. I don't know if they're listening right now at six, but I'll mention a couple of times this morning.
Speaker 5: If you've got a lot of people needing changeaws shop and there's a queue of guys for the coffee shop to open up at six am, that little window a bit of there with their tools to be shop.
Speaker 3: But as a test all morning, the number is nine four one four one O four three. Gemma or Pete if you're listening, call in and I'll give you a prize.
Speaker 5: My money's on Gemma's going to call because she's on the desk. He's out the back with the old headphones on the.
Speaker 4: Shouting on that that late.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Something else is just happened about this boys week?
Speaker 3: Okay, before we move on the Friday night, I'm going to be trying to corral all the guys so they don't get too drunk, and then we've got a big working b on Saturday. I've forgot to mention one of my tricks for that was I've suggested on Saturday morning. First thing, as the light comes up, we go to the local swimming hole and we all go for a cold dip and that will energize us for the day.
Speaker 4: Whim hoff, No, are you running now some kind of retreat? What is this weekend? Boys? Weekend? No one will get up for that.
Speaker 3: No, if began of that whole way, So if they're all dusty from the night before, then they'll, you know, they won't want to do it.
Speaker 4: But it's it's amount of huckaby f. It's a bonding watering hole.
Speaker 3: It's actually a bonding thing. We'll going together on a retreat.
Speaker 4: Where there's no alcohol.
Speaker 5: People go and do that, but no one goes to the pub the night before under retreat to get off their nogging.
Speaker 3: I'm hearing you, Christian. What you're saying is alcohol band for the first time.
Speaker 5: They'd be throwing you in that watering All right, we're gonna open up the lines now. A lot of you already on the roads before we even start for at six got this morning? Who this morning is our longest distance commuter of today?
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Mark I'm thinking the same as you.
Speaker 5: Marksis texted in listen to Jack talk about his plans for this Boys weekend He's hosting this weekend morning c Shamark from Seaford here.
Speaker 4: I love Jack's form.
Speaker 5: So he won't allow the boys to get drunk Friday night, works them like dogs on a Saturday, then has a poker night where he can take all their money as they'd be drunk when he swindles them.
Speaker 4: Well played, Jack, well played.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get paid back the materials, you know, the chain that sharpening wasn't cheap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 5: All right, So are you our long distance commuter of the show today?
Speaker 3: How does that?
Speaker 4: Jack during that song just said to me, I'd love to make it. And on drinking weekend some kind of religious camp.
Speaker 5: Prayers at six Boys by the watering Hole, we dive into the great unknown?
Speaker 4: Why Jesus did all those years ago? Dreamy boys? All right?
Speaker 5: So are you one long distance commuter? Are you a long distance commuter off the show?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Four? Three? Wayne? Good morning? Yeah, I'm good Wayne. So you're on the roads. What's your journey today, Wayne?
Speaker 8: I'm traveling from there at Dan de Biger and then a return trip. So I'm in New South Wales on the south coast.
Speaker 4: Wow. Wait and you you're listening to us on the Liheart thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, on the I Heeart radio.
Speaker 4: Awesome And how did you find this show all the way over there?
Speaker 8: Mate? My feelies about to truck driver. And so my brother goes down the Melbourne a bit and he told me about you. So I Field he's on the on the app and I'll listen to you every morning.
Speaker 5: Ah, good man, Wayne, thank you very much for send you something. Please, thank you your mate as well. In fact, we need truck drivers, don't we for this idea we want to try perfect. Won't say anything right now, but stay there, Wayne, that's a gift. So and you know other truck drivers. This is what we're looking for for a new game. We want to try with truck drivers, all right, So we might get you back on tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Win something.
Speaker 4: Not a trap. It's not a trap. Wait thought he was safe over them? Wednt He?
Speaker 6: Not so?
Speaker 4: Wayne.
Speaker 5: We've got you now in our system. We have a good safe drive. Thanks for calling now he's guys.
Speaker 8: I'll see you later.
Speaker 5: We got our Patsy guys all week we've been waiting for him.
Speaker 4: Calm, good morning, Hi Christian hey doing, I'm good buddy. And what is your drive today?
Speaker 9: Today? I'm driving from Sunbury to box Hill?
Speaker 10: Well every day?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, what do you do? Man? What's your job?
Speaker 9: I'm a theater technician working surgery.
Speaker 4: So the it's a technician.
Speaker 5: You are the team that's set the all the equipment up before a long day in the surgeries.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that'sually.
Speaker 9: I always said, the equipment out, bringing the patroon in andous sleep, put him in braces or torny cays or whatever it might be that the surgeon needs, and then we throw out of operation. We just calibrate the machines or picked anything that goes wrong.
Speaker 3: I hope you calibrate the machines before the surgery.
Speaker 4: I want that. I mean, get in there early, you know.
Speaker 5: Set off earlier, calibrate before I'm in there. I've been calibrating one. It's like chopping me up. And so tornic case feels like something happens in war tornic? What are you in a field hospital or something?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I think gotcha? Gotcha? All right, calm, thank you very much? You cool. Can we find out what what hospital he's working at?
Speaker 5: Make sure I never are taken there if I see calm the calibrating the machine.
Speaker 4: I'm a bit down a bit now to your left. You mean you're right. Oh we've lost his leg. Oh it's femeral arteries bleeding out. Gara, Good morning. Is this the guy he said he's broken? Yeah, Gareth shoes driving morning, Good morning, Gareth, Good morning, Gareth. Share this this shoes drive you do every week?
Speaker 11: I live in Painbula, Maribula and traveled down to al Tana every week to work and the head off this afternoon.
Speaker 5: People need to understand that is I mean, how many caves you then it is other than hundreds the six hundred.
Speaker 3: Yeah, six hundred. Beautiful part of the world though, honestly, Pambula is a beautiful.
Speaker 5: Artist and to go and do. There's some friends who came over pre COVID. They went up there and they sent us their photos. It looks stunning.
Speaker 4: So you don't you come down then to alternate for work? Obviously your job?
Speaker 11: Yeah, correct, you got drug for a local company.
Speaker 4: Bloody hell, that is what you drivers?
Speaker 5: What do you what do you actually do? Was your you listening to podcast or just radio the whole time?
Speaker 4: What did you keep I'm.
Speaker 11: Originally from Dannia and just just listening to you guys all the time.
Speaker 5: If we if we your only hope. That is a tough old wondering. We've met the effect of this show cause and effects in action. All right, gath safe on their own, Thanks for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcasts.
Speaker 5: Most radio shows have production, but when you share a radio studio with the great radio genius that is Jack Post, this guy, this guy turns production into a backstory. Now that is that there are levels to this radio game. The Naked Hour is coming up at seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: Oh Christian, We've got no songs for the whole hour.
Speaker 12: What Oh nig nig nick Nike nig Naked Hour, Naked Hour, Oh nack nake big nig nigg Naked Hour, Naked.
Speaker 5: Hour, Nudity is approaching at seven o'clock this morning. We need your songs. The theme today one hit wonders. We want a solid hour all goals of one hit wonders. What do you want us to play? Nine four one four one oh four three? What have you brought in from your record collection at home?
Speaker 3: I've had this song stuck in my head for twenty four hours since this time. Yesterday is your one. We were doing Weakest Claim to Fame and Somebody's Mom's Dog with in a photo shoot with Sean Kingston and we played this song their mounys.
Speaker 4: We played ten seconds of this.
Speaker 3: Song, but imagine we played the whole thing.
Speaker 13: Amuel so sad somicide alway they say our starting down no park, that's.
Speaker 4: Enough, I think all right?
Speaker 5: One hit wonders like this from the eighties Eddie Grant Electric Avenue. Do you remember we played this earlier this year when we were doing street names that were hits and there is an electric avenue in Melbourne?
Speaker 4: What a song higher?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'commel show podcast.
Speaker 5: So from seven Top this morning, we've got no music planned. The thing today on the Naked Hour is one hit wonders. So what do you want us to play? Nine four one four one O four three. Scott's texting Christian. I can't start thinking about Jack's Boys weekend. So he's going with a load of lads who are going to be drinking. They're all armed with chainsaws, none of the professionals. I think I'll be tuning in Monday to hear Jack going. So yeah, it's not serious, but he should be getting hospital. You should be getting out of hospital sometime this week.
Speaker 3: We are not going to be mixing the drinking with the chainsaws.
Speaker 4: Rest assured, all right.
Speaker 5: So one hit Wonders Christian the greatest one hit wonder of all time. My Sharona by the Knack. That's some Nathan, all right, but look if you're one hit one this on nine four one four three. Joel texted in a whole load yesterday just as we ended the show.
Speaker 15: This.
Speaker 4: This is a ber isn't it? This gets you going?
Speaker 5: He also he gave us some really great ones. He also showed him at a name I haven't said it about ten or eleven years.
Speaker 4: This was a huge it. Do you remember dream catch Me by Newton Faulkner Newton Forkner. It was one of those hits that just broke everywhere, from indie rock stations to uh sort of chart music stations. It was huge.
Speaker 5: She's a lovely guy. He came played on my old show a couple of times. I think you had him as well.
Speaker 3: He came and did a song that Hamish Andy wrote and he performed Wow.
Speaker 4: It was that. It's a really funny.
Speaker 3: That was a great song as well.
Speaker 15: This catch Me when I want so long come back and.
Speaker 4: I think we can plan that Duil the next hour. Good morning, Neil, Yeah.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 10: One of the biggest biggest one hit Wonders was Joe Delta.
Speaker 5: You're right, I actually went to number one for a couple of weeks in the UK.
Speaker 4: This had it on Vinyl.
Speaker 15: Garden.
Speaker 4: I remember when I got this.
Speaker 5: I was quite young, absolutely devastated when I realized he wasn't Italian.
Speaker 4: I thought he was just a funny amusing Italian.
Speaker 5: Who'd written a song about being in a funny amusing Italian. Neil, it's a powerful one, Neil, thank you very much your cool. This man, I mean this man day in day out, listens to this show. He gets involved in the atwork time waster and I believe he's he's always holding good stuff. You only ever give him got but bronzes. He's on the line now, Paul and cooey Rup.
Speaker 8: How are you? Christian and Jack?
Speaker 5: I think you actually on a tair of three bronzes this week. Paul, I am so sorry.
Speaker 8: I tell you what I think.
Speaker 7: I made a payslip for the amount of times I'm on the end.
Speaker 5: Well, we're lover reaing that your messages every day on the time waster, So thanks for always trying, Paul. All right, so let's even get better than with the with the one hit wonder Well.
Speaker 10: I'm thinking he comes the hot stepper by any camos God.
Speaker 4: Plus that's gold. In a while, we're gonna refer to you now as a hot stepper. Can we run? All right? I'm going to re.
Speaker 5: Label you on the phone system. Here you are the hot stepper. Just have to start. Yes, that's coming on, Paul, great col Thank you very much, mate, take care.
Speaker 7: Thanks mus have a good one.
Speaker 4: Errol, what have you got for.
Speaker 15: Christian?
Speaker 4: We could just about to hear you on the hands free? What's the soul.
Speaker 16: Catchup?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Thank you? Bye bye?
Speaker 5: Errol?
Speaker 4: Who put him through? We're not playing this? Oh you like this? You hate life? Stupid prison? No parole? Scott, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 8: Goes are no good.
Speaker 4: We need a good song to flush the system from that floater in the pan of the show. That's ketcher. What have you got, Scott, You've got something good.
Speaker 17: I'm thinking nine Days with absolutely story of a girl.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, this is the story. I've gotten this good tuning when she sat Yeah like that. Yeah, that's great. Thank you very much that one. Scott. Let's go to Mark.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Mark morning, Christian morning.
Speaker 10: How are you.
Speaker 5: I'm good, Mark, welcome to the show. And Mark, thanks for corning. What have you got for the naked Mark?
Speaker 4: He right?
Speaker 8: I love for all the track He's head he yes?
Speaker 4: Is it your kind of anthem? Hey?
Speaker 7: Yeah, hands went on, we are.
Speaker 4: This is a great, very very good. It's a great song.
Speaker 15: Mark.
Speaker 4: It might be in the midst of the next hour. Thank you very much for listen to a show.
Speaker 1: You a brighter you're listening to the Christian o'carl show podcast.
Speaker 5: A lot of suggestions coming in on the text. Teenage dirt bag weezer. I think we played that the other week. Actually, Eagle Eyed Cherry save tonight, the reason Hooper stank?
Speaker 4: No, thank you.
Speaker 5: Stick it on Spotify if you really want to hear it. Ben Aked Ladies Breakfast at Tiffany's. Yeah, there are so many of these. Kick the coming Yesterday on the show, we start to unpick Jack's forthcoming weekend, which is a boy's weekend.
Speaker 4: So before we you go.
Speaker 5: Any further, I want us orders to pause. We all know what a Boy's Weekend involves? Men behavior night, boys drinking, tool stories, put crap on each other. It's a good time, men live for a boy's weekend. Jack's hosting this boy Boys Weekend, so course it's going to be a very different till on the well known theme of the Boys Weekend. This is the Boys Weekend where the boys are being made to work on Jack's cabin installing solar panels.
Speaker 3: They're invited to work, really, but if you want.
Speaker 5: To, you'll have to pick up a tool like some sweatshop owner. Yes, there's sewing machines for these trainers. They're invited to do a thirteen hour day the boys.
Speaker 3: I mean, we'll have a great weekend, even if there is a little bit of work, and there is some work to be done. Some trees are going to come down, and some soul panel's got to go up. I thought you said it was voluntary, but you said they must be voluntary. But if you are there, if you volunteer to come, you will be picking up the other thing.
Speaker 4: And just tuned in, we've established the first ol. Jack doesn't want them drinking on Friday night, and this is.
Speaker 5: Like King canuti you are trying to push forces back that are way stronger than you. Men on the first night, go bigger. I think even on Girls' Weekend it's the same as well. You always go big. It's excitement, being a way to get the catching up your other halves aren't around.
Speaker 3: And what I would say is, guys, save it for Saturday, after we've done the work. Wouldn't you love to let lose Friday night. Let's get an early to bed, have a tea, sleep well and then we'll have tea.
Speaker 4: Then we'll have English than me.
Speaker 3: Then we'll have ended.
Speaker 4: You put the cat on chaps to power through Scon's some jam guys instead of beer.
Speaker 3: So at the start of the week, I was very excited about the Boys Weekend, But because I'm leading it every day, it's got harder and harder, and it had its biggest challenge dished up to me yesterday.
Speaker 4: You wait to hear about this. Get ready listeners to have a strong reaction.
Speaker 3: Okay, the group is called Boys Weekend, Boys Weekend. There's no misinterpreting that. I get a call outside of the group. Doesn't want to go to the group with this, Get a private call Coward from Richard he's bringing his two twin girls six years old. No, you can't do that six years old. Come on, twins, they're lovely girls. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 5: That's not brand lot belonging to Boys Weekend, but boy Weekend, Boys Weekend. He knows he's done wrong because he didn't put it in the group and just say, look, guys, are you okay with this?
Speaker 3: This is the problem. Rich is the one who works at kenn Hut's higher and I need him for the chainsaws to cut down the trees. So when he called me, oh, I felt too weak to say folded because I'm relying on him.
Speaker 4: So folded like a chair, and you let the group down. You've got to hold the line as a leader.
Speaker 3: I'm relying on him so heavily. And he's got he's got girls this weekend. So if I lose, if he has to stay home with the girls, that I lose Rich, I lose the chainsaws. So I had to let them come, and now I have the burden on me. Nobody in the boys group knows yet that there's twin girls coming six year olds on the Boy's Weekend.
Speaker 4: But it's a different energy, it's totally different.
Speaker 3: It ruins the whole dynamics.
Speaker 5: I know. So they're twins that age, they're busy, beautiful girls, but it's a different energy.
Speaker 4: Suddenly the guys's got to watch what they say and do.
Speaker 3: And they're not carrying logs around.
Speaker 5: That seems you're probab now that they're not effects of labor MyD No, you don't know where anywhere near falling trees or chainsaws.
Speaker 3: No they can't. They won't be able to help on the working bee.
Speaker 4: Can I just say cancel? This weekend was an absolute disaster. You've just moved it. Rio is right, you've moved it so far away because you folded.
Speaker 3: Rich is the one trying to bring his daughters.
Speaker 4: Shame on them.
Speaker 5: You say you're the leader, you're the king of the castle. You just lowered the drawbridge and I ain't got six year old twins running up the drawbridge.
Speaker 3: Do you want to have six year old twins at your house this weekend? You look, he wanted to offer it my parents to babysit his twins.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, the mess you've grated. Why did you just why did you should have just said, look, I just put it on the WhatsApp group to see what the guy's saying.
Speaker 3: You'll get eaten alive on there.
Speaker 4: Well, then that's on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we remember we need Rich for the chainsaws.
Speaker 5: Go you go and get the chainsaws somewhere else. I'll forget the chainsaws, forget the solar panels.
Speaker 3: I'll put it on the group now.
Speaker 4: Now put it on the group.
Speaker 3: Now we'll see what the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Have you sent the message? Yes to head of the Boys Group.
Speaker 3: I haven't hit send yet. Can I read it to you first? And you helped me brainstorm if I've written it correctly. So there's a boy's weekend this weekend in tatters. Strictly strictly says Boys Weekend on the on the WhatsApp group Boys Weekend.
Speaker 5: Everyone knows the contracts an unwritten, unsigned contract, but a vow brother to brother.
Speaker 3: Last night, when I was vulnerable late at night, names, I got a call from my mate Rich and he said, I've got the girls this weekend. He's got twin daughters six years old.
Speaker 4: You should just hung up, can I? You should just hung up?
Speaker 5: I wish I was that kind of man. By the way, why am I even saying that I never do I wish I was that tough I out for where I would just hang out and that the guy would know I should never record him, right, I deal with this myself.
Speaker 3: He wants to bring him this week in completely completely changes dynamic of a boy's weekend. But I said, last night, you know I was Did I say it was tired? I was like, yeah, rich, bring them along.
Speaker 4: And now now you've killed the boys weekend and the Boys Weekend people are going to be The boys will be madder at you because you're the leader you're hosting.
Speaker 3: But he also is the week one who came to me.
Speaker 4: Privately breach weakness. He should have had weakness, fines weakness. Weakness came knocking at your cabin door and you said, come on in, take your shoes off, bring a six year old twins in.
Speaker 3: Let's agree. Everybody was weak, Okay, including me.
Speaker 4: It's a weak boys Weekend.
Speaker 3: So now I'm offering a group text to the group that is going to put it to a vote. This is what I've got so far. I've used their siren emoji, the.
Speaker 5: Little read a look emergency. Yeah, this is the weekend group is hanging in the balance.
Speaker 3: Guys Alert Alert, We all love kids, and we all love our friends, and what.
Speaker 5: A great only nine if I preached that, I'm thinking it's Jack Okay, is there a story breaking?
Speaker 4: Because I need overs at the Neverland Jack Ranch.
Speaker 3: We all love kids and we all love our friends. Because I remember Riches in this group as.
Speaker 4: Well, So I need to get to the line because that is a creepy ass opening line.
Speaker 3: However, however, we are embarking on a boy's weekend and Riches ask if you can bring the twins along? In a tired state last night, I said it was okay, But in the cold light of day, I want to put it to a vote, as a vote to the group, yes or no kids on the boys weekend? Is that all I need? I'm going about to hit send hits end. I feel awful to Rich because I did say to him last night that he could bring the twins.
Speaker 4: You only have two choices now, right, You either hit send on that or cool Rich. Now I already hit She told me no, no, no, Now, you're being weak. Weakness fines. Weakness is about me. I don't want to be weak all right now? We want you should have called Rich to say, look, actually, do you know what thinking it through.
Speaker 3: We all love kids, we love our friends.
Speaker 4: What have you done? They're gonna tear him apart?
Speaker 3: Are the rich?
Speaker 4: You passed the weakness songs of those men in that group.
Speaker 3: Now we'll see after this song.
Speaker 2: Okay, The Christian O'Connell show podcast, catch Me, catch me.
Speaker 15: Where else that long come back?
Speaker 5: We gotta play this again. You and folkner in twenty ten and one here wonder But such a great song. I don't know, miss taking you back to some I're just saying, reminds me of his sort of early days in radio with so that were what would Amos and Andy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. So that song was twenty ten and that was my second year with the Hammer She and Andy and really takes me back to that time.
Speaker 5: The little town where I used to live before movement here. He was the local busker, like a really good one, you know, when they used to sell CDs. I don't really do that now form because no one.
Speaker 4: Els cash anymore.
Speaker 5: Buskers usually get used to get a couple of coins, didn't you go, no one else cashing them anymore.
Speaker 4: They need those little tap and go I suggested that to one the other week. My kids went, you sound so first world, you need to get one of those tap and goes. I seem to you know the queen, I don't know, carry cash me my young man.
Speaker 3: Then I don't want to see it. I want to digital download please, we've.
Speaker 5: Got an MP three Jack, What has gone on in this boys group? First of all, strong reaction. My friend Lee is just text me going. Jack needs to rename that boys group for the weekend away Jack's week as in w e ak and very good.
Speaker 3: Actually, to bring everybody up to speed, there is a situation with the boys weekend going up this weekend hoping to do some a bit of a working bee, chop down some trees, put up some solar panels, but then we get to party on Saturday night. Boys weekend was the underlining word in the group.
Speaker 5: Well, it feels like chopping down trees and put the old so panels is the big underlant thing I'm saying.
Speaker 3: On that late last to get a call from Richard. He wants to bring his twin girls along, two six year old girls. So lovely, but it really changes the dynamic of.
Speaker 4: What is Irako. It's not a boy's weekend anymore.
Speaker 5: Vicky's just texteding going look, you know, Christian, this will open up the door now for other women to turn up or the kids to come along.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it says a dangerous preces killed. You've no not Rich, Jack, Well, I've Rich. Was weak for doing it and coming home, smile dash you in that moment. There is weakness all around.
Speaker 4: Come, there's dark all around.
Speaker 3: Rich was weak for coming directly to me and not putting it on the group. I was weak for saying yes last night when I was very tired, very tired and couldn't.
Speaker 5: And now you passed a week virus onto that WhatsApp group. Oh my god, Jack read out this strange message you just put in your WhatsApp group.
Speaker 3: By the way, I think, guys, alert alert. We all love kids, and we all love our friends. However, we are embarking on a boy's weekend and Riches asked if you can bring the twins along. In a tired state last night, I said it was like came but in the cold light of day, I want to put it as a vote to the group, yes or no kids on the boys weekend. First message I get is private directly to me. Don't know about the twins on the on the Boy's Weekend, of course, but I don't want to be the first to vote week week cowards. Next person who finally writes in the group, Sam, ideally I'd be voting for no kids. However, if it's a choice between Rich and the girls and no rich and all, I'll go with Rich with the girls. Fence sitting absolutely, Now, this is what happens in these boys group. Now people are doing like memes about fence sitting. There's a horse sitting on a fence and they're not and they're not voting. They're cowards.
Speaker 4: Oh no, thank you.
Speaker 3: Finally, Tristan, who's the only one who's had the guts to say my vote would be no kids for the sake of pure, unadulterated fun this weekend obviously doesn't know about the quiet Friday night and that we've got a big working day on Saturday, but we can have fun Saturday at night.
Speaker 4: So is he the last word?
Speaker 3: So far? He's the last one. And can I say six people have commented on stuff without casting a vote. They are the real cowurs of the weekend.
Speaker 1: Well, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Anything else going on in that old group? Now that you've deciinated.
Speaker 3: I've said people can message me privately if you wish to stay anonymous because they too cowardly.
Speaker 4: You've been a peacekeeper, now why don't you been a peacekeeper? All right?
Speaker 5: So it's in the news today, it was happening last night, big thing and from a sport point of view, from an outsider, removed it four years ago. I think the Old Australian you do every year is an amazing thing, right. They don't do it in the EPL. And I think it's a great idea announcing a team of all the very best, you get the rising star. I think it's a great celebration as you head into the finals. So I was watching it all on fold last night, seeing all the teams going in and seeing what DS players we're going to end up in it.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking, do you know what? This is great?
Speaker 5: But it's only footy to get this honor of being an All Australian. What a great honor and accolade that is that.
Speaker 4: You're an All Australian.
Speaker 5: So this morning I think I want to readdress the balance because sport makes our lives better sometimes. If you like, if you're a Carton fan or a bombers round right now. It breaks your heart as well.
Speaker 4: Yes, one day success.
Speaker 5: Sport makes their lives better, but then so does so does film, music, comedy, TV. So today I want to try and form an all Australian team of all time great Australians, dead or alive, anyone who has made a difference in your life. Maybe when you're a kid or a teenager you love that movie, maybe it's won the stars and we put all the stars in from the castle. But have your say an all time general, alive, all Australian team who is on the oval for me in terms of Australians that made a big difference.
Speaker 4: To my life. I've got to put two people in the ka. You often have brothers going in.
Speaker 5: They're not brothers, but they feel like comedy brothers because they made so much great stuff. It's Martin Lloyd too, great Australian that really did raise the bar for radio and TV, in comedy and movie as well with cracker Jack and the stuff they've done together.
Speaker 4: But Martin molloy would go in for me one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: All right, I guess I'm asking for technically four spots, but maybe they can sit in the one place in the field.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know that's okay. Yeah, they can be one, they can be one play one place in defense.
Speaker 3: An Australian ben who's won more Arias than any other artist.
Speaker 4: Guy Sebastian, The Wiggles, Oh.
Speaker 15: Hot Potato, Hot Potato.
Speaker 4: They have they have changed your lives a lot of mums and dads and kids. So what the OG lineup?
Speaker 3: I'd go just for nostalgia purposes, I'd go the OG lineup. If had to choose one, My favorite was Red.
Speaker 4: Wiggle, Murray Murray.
Speaker 3: I'd love to see him with his guitar somewhere.
Speaker 5: Maybe everyone's favorite Murray. Actually it's my kid's favorite was Murray. Yeah all right, so all time all Australian not sport can be someone from film, music, TV, comedy radio. I'm not saying that so that you have put Jack and I like it might be someone nice, Paymish and Andy should go in as well.
Speaker 4: What here reckon? Who should be going in? Please? Can we stop this?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, So we're trying to form our own all Australian team. They do this in footy. What are other areas? So it's an all Australian team of all Australian legends. People have made a big difference in your life, whether it's comedians from movies, music TV. Christian, what about Sean macarliffe. I see him as a very smart coach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he could be on the coaching Is he the.
Speaker 4: President someone like that? You know it is?
Speaker 5: He's always a mac at the address, isn't he? But yeah, definitely the great Sean mccarliff. All right, let's go to Chris. Good morning, Chris, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 6: Is I think I've got the captain and the vice captain of the team as well? Actually, so people that two players or two performers that would embody such posit key positions would be Paul Hogan as captain. Yes, in the center, getting plenty of the ball, followed by he would rack, he would he would row it out in clearance and give it to shoot Jackman.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, yeah, like a Max Gonel like performance, but with more hair than Max.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then imagine that don't argue from Wolverine himself.
Speaker 5: Crocodile dundee, that's not a share, Chris. Those are two great ones. They have to be in captain and vice captain. Thank you very much, Chris. Let's gonna Mitch here, Mitch, so our team of all Australian, all Australian legends, who's in, Hey.
Speaker 18: Guys, good morning.
Speaker 7: Or you just can't go past Steve Ill.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm going to talk about it's going to be.
Speaker 7: He's going to be. He'll be your spiritual leader.
Speaker 18: And maybe you're seen a half forward.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would be. And he's already got the shorts.
Speaker 4: Plus you know what, it's going to liven up the locker room. You're going to open up your locker. What's in that? It's a koala, a big snake with the wild animal pranks.
Speaker 18: You can't go past him. I had all the VHS tapes growing up as a kid. I was chasing snakes. Yeah, the Eastern Suburbs. I was on five acres.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 18: I heard me mum screaming at me. At one point, just from getting out from underneath the cubby house, I was chasing the rippy.
Speaker 4: But after that's amazing. All right, You're love Mitch for that kind of appetite. All right, Mitch, thank you very much, you cool, No, thank you all man. Kevin, good morning Kevin.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Christian, how are you.
Speaker 4: I'm good, buddy.
Speaker 5: So when you talk about all Australians outside of Sport, we've made a difference.
Speaker 4: Who would it be for you?
Speaker 11: I'm not sure of the name, Christian. It's more of the show like back in the early seventies we used to go to Catholic primary school and the teacher and bring out this big TV on wheels and like you'd have to change the channels and the old play school show, but it would have been done for decades.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a love play school.
Speaker 5: I also went to a Catholic primary school where they used to wield that TV out.
Speaker 4: Do you remember, like a really big thing. It was like, behold the TVV you TVs no boring lessons to TV. And then just hearing the music takes you back to a kind of time. It is the time we play.
Speaker 3: The queen of playschool was Benita. She was there in the seventies, she was still there when I was a kid watching it in the nineties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was a friend to so many young kids who've grown up now. Also, wasn't she a charm when she was on Who's Calling?
Speaker 4: Christian?
Speaker 5: Was?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Love chat Christian Christian.
Speaker 11: Yes, they can actually use they can actually use that music as the team sing song.
Speaker 4: Up yeah after a big win. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: How we're going to go play our song? All right, Kevin, that's a great one. Thank you very much, mate. Have a good day all right, Trevor.
Speaker 4: Yes, mate, Trevor, who have you got? I think you've got someone really big.
Speaker 14: That actually your greatest goal kicker ever, the one that's been kicking goals all alive. It's got to be a livery Newton John mate. I mean her music, her film, her care to research. She has got to be an absolute superstar and being kicking goals for so long, so full forward.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, great her really really well said as well. That is lovely. Thank you very much for that, Trevor.
Speaker 14: No, I was christ didn't say a brighter.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Taking you back to school? Now?
Speaker 5: What got confiscated? It's like a badge of honor, I think sometimes to get something confiscated as well. I remember Jimmy the old shatterproof rulers. There's a phrase you don't say anymore, do you? Who is taking my shatterproof ruler. Anyway, in maths, listen, we had this mass teacher called mister Bachelor, and I remember once he lost his mine because me and the guys at the back we just did that thing with the with the ruler where you.
Speaker 4: Would get a little pieces of paper, chew them.
Speaker 5: Up, put them on there, flick at the back of people's heads, and also up on the seiling. They would just stick to scene. Anyway, told a couple of times to stop that. You don't think when they used to get aggressive and go they would give you a false tie to like mister O'Connell. And anyway, he caught me once and then he took the chatatproof ruler and for the rest of that term as well, only was it confiscated. I answered them for the rest of the term to set the front right by him, with all the nerds at the front of.
Speaker 4: The shame the shame at the front. I couldn't be at the back.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. He still came out cool.
Speaker 4: Yes, I know. And Jackie boy, whoever you are, what do you get confiscated?
Speaker 3: Well, I got that note confiscated where I got confiscated and used against me. I was passing notes in class, and I had written a list of ten girls at the school who I fancied I was a teenage boy. I wouldn't do that now obviously, and.
Speaker 4: I just have five now, haven't you?
Speaker 3: The English in the office, the English teacher confiscated the note, read it, and she pulled me aside after class and said.
Speaker 4: I said I'd move around number three to number one, number ten? Really okay?
Speaker 3: She said it would be a shame if your parents were to see this kind of stuff. So do you know, just do well in English for the rest of the year. No more notes.
Speaker 5: Wow, on our socials. This came from Andy? What am I about to read out here? This is the language of a teenage boy. It's from Andy Fincham. Finchy sounds like a character from a kid's TV show, doesn't it? Mister Fincham stopped running up told you before. Andy Fincham got his Luca's Aid Sport pencil case confiscated for writing tim as a wanker on it.
Speaker 4: Okay, what have you got? I got confiscated?
Speaker 5: Jacket is Pervlet's taken Luca's Aide sport pencilcase. Mike Chatterbrew ruler, well got confiscated what got taken from you?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian, my sister was in the habit of confiscating the teachers blackboard chalk. Tvious kids and monsters, aren't they to teachers? Shout out to all the teachers that are hearing this and go, oh God, another day them. She would steal the chalk right before the teacher came in, but under the bin. Then when the teacher went out to get more chalk, she would put it back on the backboard. Teacher went a little crazy off. That just kept happening for good. This is mental cruelty, it's trolling. It's cruel all right.
Speaker 4: But the thing is what got confiscated of yours, Christian.
Speaker 5: My tamagotchi, my pet dinosaur, didn't get fed all down and died in my teacher's draw. I was devastated from that day forward. My mum took it to work with her kept the life for me during the week. Jake John's that's a grave one, thank you very much. Suzanne got a chair confiscated back in grade five. I would constantly swing on my chair. After several warnings, my teacher confiscated my chair.
Speaker 4: I had him kneel for a whole term. I'm guessing you went to school in the eighties. You're not doing that now.
Speaker 5: Christ of my scissors for constantly cutting my split ends in class, Paul, Good morning, Paul, what got confiscated?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 7: I bought a tintin made a long rubber band ten cent.
Speaker 5: To me as well as like a working small tribute shore you had going on there pretty much?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 7: You know, we used to make little paper pellets and flick each other with it. The school principle, Oh yeah, oh yeah, I can get a lot of distance out of it.
Speaker 4: To rubber band.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Well, unfortunately I used it and the principal was standing behind me. He confiscated it because he could go quite quite quite possibly. Yeah, anyhow, got held up in school assembly the following day saying, you know, I confiscated that, and I can catch anymore, you know, And when the police come.
Speaker 4: Out with a whole of drugs, stave caught. Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 7: Yeah, everybody sort of knew that it was mine and sort of who applauded me for having such a bigger left.
Speaker 4: You're the Pablo playground.
Speaker 3: Street cred through the room, Paul, that's a.
Speaker 4: Great one, thank you very much and cool. Another problem, though I'd hate to think it ever, was Darren got a problem called the show. Thank you just confirming that Darren, good morning?
Speaker 7: Oh are you buddy?
Speaker 4: I'm going down? And what got confiscated at school of yours?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well mine.
Speaker 17: It was late seventies. I was at secondary school and my parents had been overseas and brought me a CaCO calculator watch, which was possibly about the only one in Australia at the time. The only other bloke I knew that had one was the lead singer of Police.
Speaker 4: And as I went back at school and try to embrace Jack and I are in the year.
Speaker 3: Above you, my dad's been to America.
Speaker 17: These well, I was backing around with it in class, as you do, and the teacher saw what I was doing and confiscated it, and I thought, I name my parents going to kill me.
Speaker 7: What am I going to do now?
Speaker 17: So by the end of the day I'd come up with the story and gone back to him and said, hey, look, I've been in contact with my parents and never instructed me to tell you to give it back to me. And I was lucky. They've given it back to me five minutes before I had to catch the bus and go came. So obviously I never told my parents.
Speaker 4: I never close.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean the teachers would have been unfair of it, because obviously must have been learned some sort of spaceman for the future.
Speaker 15: It was.
Speaker 4: The police rest. Do you know, stem how did you get it.
Speaker 17: Was crazy back then, cala and telling the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's sounding made all that money and that calculating on his wristwatch.
Speaker 4: All right, Darren, thank you very much. You got a great one. Thanks guys, it's not a problem. Grant, good morning.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 4: Are you the dead rat guy? Yes, I am.
Speaker 5: Chat told me about this during the song. I want to hear this, Grant, and I think all the listeners do as well. Tell us why you got a dead rat confiscated?
Speaker 10: Because it was show and tell. He used to bring items to school and I am dumb one, so I remember having the dead rat. We kept it in the next our little mice, and we kept being because we're only young, because gather the rats away, getting like a warning.
Speaker 4: Like ahead of a stake. Be aware.
Speaker 10: Steve had a little mice this dead and yeah, so I took him a show at tell. Anyway, I put it on my desk and you had your morning, right, first left.
Speaker 4: Dead rat on the desk? Yeah, all right, and then will happen?
Speaker 10: We all went out the first yeah, you know, the first break and school before munch, and then yeah, came back and it was gone, and I knew put the frunt away, and I'm like asking everybody was my dead rat?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 10: Nobody you until the teacher came in and goes, that's disgusting. Why did you bring the dead bread? And I told them what I thought, got nothing and they took it away and she didn't even tell me what they did do. I gather they threw it away, but.
Speaker 4: In a nice ragoon.
Speaker 15: Wages.
Speaker 3: What did you do.
Speaker 4: That school? Make them tell you down run threw it away?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was a big you know those really big breaths.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the king rama.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 10: Anyway, foot it's to say I didn't get to do another show because.
Speaker 5: Yay, gotcha you must stand now. Thank you very much, she got mate, Thank you, Thank you tomorrow. If you've got any more stories about what did you take to show and Tell, I'd love to hear them.
Speaker 4: Actually.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian had my Rodney rude cassette tape confiscated. The teacher confiscated came it then got stolen from his pencil case, grown up as a pencil case and offered to donate twenty dollars to the charity of my choice instead of giving me the money to buy a new one. Christian, I found some adult literature in a drain. I've had to tidy this up, by the way, voice said, cut out the nudie bits and stuck them on my folders. That got taken very quickly. Yeah, I wonder my wrong question. I think I speak on behalf of listeners. I want to know if Jack ever got to date any of his illustrious hot ten on his list.
Speaker 3: I didn't, but I got very close to one of them.
Speaker 4: Okay, very close. We had it so that restraining order was taken out.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we had a discussion.
Speaker 4: Is that you again the bottom of the garden.
Speaker 3: We had a discussion over MSN messenger about being each other's first kiss.
Speaker 17: And.
Speaker 3: Well organized it to the point of like, all right, we will agree to be each other's first kiss.
Speaker 5: Better than your first kiss than negotiating your first kiss. Oh, I'm getting horny thinking about.
Speaker 3: It, and then she said, but I'd rather do it somewhere, not at the school grounds, seen by other people, and I kind of gave up. I was like, oh, well, I can't really think of anywhere else.
Speaker 4: And then see, then I guess we won't be living happily.
Speaker 5: Ever, after christian Will got confiscated, I made a Shirrican out of saying this still, this isn't this is a ninja throwing stuff.
Speaker 4: That technical term there for all the ninjas listening the chircan. Out of staying this.
Speaker 5: Still one point five one point five minimeter thick six point star one side of each star point filed to a semi sharp knife, I threw it at the back of the walls of the class. It split one of the timber planks. The engineering teacher confiscated, but as he was stroking it, praised me on the build quality.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm no ninja, but this is sick fear the kid who is making ninja throwing stars.
Speaker 5: All right, Rosanne, Hello, hello Roseanne, great name, Roseanne.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 16: Thank you very much. What I had confiscated was at Catho School Grade one little friend and I decided to take our hankies in the days where tissues didn't exist, and we stuffed them down the fronde of our uniforms in turn to make boots, and we got caught by the nuns and she took them off as Yeah.
Speaker 4: I bet those nuns were hard core as well. That's really tough.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, they sure were. And that's something that's like almost seventy years ago, and it's something I've never forgotten.
Speaker 4: Seventy told you, you know, like nine hundred, the old woman that lived in a shoe seventeen years ago.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I've got a young boys, I'm seventy four.
Speaker 4: Are you really you have got a young voice? Yeah, I know.
Speaker 16: I know people is during a time sometimes and I'd answer, say he and they'd say, hello, is mummy there too?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's one hundred and twenty five.
Speaker 3: When he said in the time before tissues were invented, ill of that, But maybe you really.
Speaker 5: Were, No, not seventy. It was a time before tissues, before balsam was a thing.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it was, it was probably it was probably nineteen fifty. Story.
Speaker 1: I'd say, wow, well.
Speaker 4: You have got a young voice. That's great. Well, Roxanne lovely to chat to you and.
Speaker 16: Have a nice day you too, Thank you very much, love the.
Speaker 4: Show, Thank you.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 4: Today is well it's part of National Cafe Week.
Speaker 5: Great Australia's top five most ordered cafe items of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: What do you think is into big five coffee? Not even in there?
Speaker 7: What one?
Speaker 3: Oh? Food?
Speaker 4: Well you said most ordered cafe items. Let is a food ones? Well, that's why you're the producer.
Speaker 5: Should have briefed us better Take two Australia's top five most ordered food items in a cafe or twenty twenty two. What do you think is in the furies?
Speaker 3: Five bacon, an egg roll? Nope, smashed avocado and toast? No, which cafe are they going to?
Speaker 4: At five? Bagels at four overnight.
Speaker 3: Oats overnight oats more than a bacon in a There's no way, no, how did you get this information?
Speaker 4: At three? Keish?
Speaker 15: This is the.
Speaker 4: Enemy of the cafe.
Speaker 3: I honestly think you have bottom five pancakes at number two and a big breakfast at number one.
Speaker 4: In a bin rio. All right, so today we're looking for your cafe songs. What are they listening to on cafe Radio all the single Lartes, the single.
Speaker 5: Muffin compares to you Civil plus Greasy Lover, that Phil Collins song see Lover Snack My Bitch up Sympathy for the Jeff Old. It's been on all day making their toasties. I'll leave it there, all right, jack Well they listen to on Cafe Radio it's raining menu, Oh solid.
Speaker 3: Gold espresso yourself very good or so gold into sandwich?
Speaker 8: What to me?
Speaker 4: A toasty shop somewhere that's gold three gold so far.
Speaker 3: And I've got a lovely brunch of coconuts.
Speaker 4: You do that?
Speaker 3: You want a gold runch being the cafe word.
Speaker 4: I'll give a silver, okay, because you own a good gold. Run there a brighter.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'cyl show podcast Cafe Songs.
Speaker 4: Is today's time waster? Are you ready tomorrow? Jackie boy? I am all right. There's two.
Speaker 5: Let's see what we've got today, Cafe songs? What are they listening to on Cafe Rodeo? They are listening to according to Matthew living on a fair halfway there gold Why Matthew mcdoogle, muffin, don't preach silver.
Speaker 19: I want to cap you g know what love is. Silver, Simon walking in Menus. Gold that's so good, are well done, Chy, spice up.
Speaker 4: Your life Silver, Papa, don't Kish Gold, very good, Sonia Man, I feel like a pancake. Broten No, there's nothing else it.
Speaker 5: Pour some sugar on my tea silver bibby Newte Faulkner makes it not just to get to soul Bay today, makes it into the time waster.
Speaker 4: Mute Faulknert Bean catch me Silver plus, thank you for trying that, Daniel. I believe I can fry.
Speaker 3: Silver plus.
Speaker 4: Sitting on the dock of the Bacon Gold.
Speaker 3: Seven Nation Pame not really cafe food, Bronze Bagel, one more time Silver, Oh, good news of poor Cooey Roup.
Speaker 4: The hot Stepper and another one bites a donut.
Speaker 5: Silver, don't go Bacon my tart Silver plus Baristam shout, Barristan shout. Gold that's very good. Pie way to hell, sil, I want to hold your hand.
Speaker 3: Gold.
Speaker 4: Money for muffin. Money for muffin is so good.
Speaker 3: That's a gold.
Speaker 5: Steve and Rosanna that's very good, as is Kevin's with bellyby Homespoon Gold. I almost want to get Neil Finn to come on the show and just do his version of Betty be homespoon Vanina slice sliced baby sivil plus. All right, who's winning one hundred and fifty dollars suspended chemists were to steve money for muffin Well, don't mate, Stephen Rosanna or Today's winning.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, tomorrow's show today will be kick starting you into the weekends. By the way, talking about the weekend, what is the what is the ongoing MESSI undoing of your boy's weekend?
Speaker 4: What's happening now?
Speaker 3: Rich is compromising. He's the father of the two twins that he's trying to bring on the boys.
Speaker 4: To a boy's weekend that was has been planned for you and what eight buddies.
Speaker 3: He's gonna stay back, look up from Friday night, dish him off for Saturday night. Come up Saturday.
Speaker 5: That's a good compromise. Can I just say something, don't ever refer to your beloved kids as dishing them off, dishing them off, Father's day, a week away, dishing them off like a game of footy.
Speaker 4: Just listen to somebody else.
Speaker 5: All right, tomorrow's show today, then show and Tell after hearing about the dead rap What did you take to show and tell? So many funny stories today about what got confiscated at school. Actually a guy's a dead rat day brought in four us.
Speaker 4: Show and tell.
Speaker 5: If you have any more stories about what got confiscated, we'd still love to hear those tomorrow on the show.
Speaker 4: And more spots to come and join us.
Speaker 5: A week Sunday for Father's Day for our Father's Day lunch that Jack and I are hosting. So the email for all of those Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au and you can also text us now we always look at your text off the show for seven five three one oh four three. Thank you very much all the amazing calls and now I say that a lot telling you today. I actually said to Jack Tempo to say, what a great job we have. We actually get to come in every day hear your stories and last and thank you very much. We're back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast