Speaker 1: Celebrity news. You like that.
Speaker 2: Oh you are here with Mikey Amy Draada. Let's go to NAT and get the latest gossip. What's going on.
Speaker 1: So The Rock is a man of many talents.
Speaker 3: He obviously started his career in wrestling, and then he switched over into the acting world, and he's kind of dabbled a little bit in singing as well, because of course, in the Mowana movie he plays the character of Maui and he sings the song You're Welcome, which I love, I love it.
Speaker 1: It was that actually him singing, yeah, of course you're right here.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: What can I say?
Speaker 1: You're welcome the.
Speaker 2: Skull When we did the Red Carpet for this, they were playing it non stop on that movie a bit long. In the two it went for hours because we were waiting for him to come out. It's a bit like the Baker's Delight song. They played a Baker's Delight as well.
Speaker 3: Do they just play that that Baker's Delight jingle on loop at Bakers.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you still do, but I've been at one before and it's just constantly played. Yeah, oh that.
Speaker 1: Had to be broken. They've probably got Baker's Delight Radio now got Cole's Radio Radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can get what he is.
Speaker 3: So now he's released a brand new single and he teamed up with Im Tongy for it Now. Im Tongy, Big Islander guy who won American Idol back in twenty twenty three, sensational singer.
Speaker 1: This song is.
Speaker 3: Called Your Dad and it's a deeply personal tribute dedicated to his three daughters. The rock is a girl dad expressing his love, vulnerability, and pride to be a girl dad.
Speaker 1: Let's take a listen to the rock.
Speaker 2: You're not alone and without me, by yourself, my loves.
Speaker 3: You're always on my man.
Speaker 1: You go move those mountains.
Speaker 2: Sail across the shet for sure the world. There's nothing you can't do.
Speaker 1: I think it's good, beautiful. I like it. Sean Fraser in the newsroom.
Speaker 3: You're a musician for anyone who doesn't know the Ritzy Kids, the band that seang.
Speaker 1: What do you reckon the rock? I mean he's not He's a pass with the with the with the singing.
Speaker 2: Can that be good enough? Like for for a lot of like pop.
Speaker 1: We'd hear that at an RSL club this weekend.
Speaker 4: Lay pub On a Sunday afternoon or everyone's a cover band by the way, But.
Speaker 1: You know what CONTROVERSIALILL take from me, But whatever I reckon.
Speaker 3: A lot of pop stars, particularly pop singers, not big vocalis, aren't aren't the greatest singers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got to be the look the singing sun. Yeah, y.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's certain singers that I know for a fact cannot sing live and never will, and you just they're just so they get away with it for some people, but everyone else knows they're not a good package of exactly right now, Callum Turner. Everyone's talking about him at the moment do a Leaper's husband, But he's in that brand new movie One Night Only actually in Australia right now. They had the premiere of the movie last night in Sydney. So he was recently asked what his love language is, and everyone's interested in this because obviously this kind of gives us a little bit of a peak into his relationship with Doer and what they're like as a couple. Now, for those who don't know, there are five love languages that were introduced many many years ago by this guy, doctor Gary Chapman, and they've still stood to this day like everyone goes by these five. The five are words of affirmation, quality time, receiving gifts, acts of service, and physical touch. As for what callum is, this is what he said, love languages.
Speaker 1: What would you say yours is hardly.
Speaker 2: Say all of them. I actually don't really believe in the love language thing, and I think everyone is all of them.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're slightly more of one thing, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the whole point. Yeah, they're more skewed to one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I actually haven't done mine for years, so when I saw this story, I quickly did mine out there, and yeah, you get a percentage for each one. So my highest percentage was quality time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's interesting because before I had kids, my number one thing was physical touch.
Speaker 1: I'm a very affectionate person. You are, even with friends feeling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's a sensory issue that I've got. But since having kids, if I'm doing my love language test with my husband, acts of services right up there now, acts of service, quality time, physical touch.
Speaker 1: So you'd rather do a load of laundry? Oh yeah, load.
Speaker 4: If exactly right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if he or he does something around the house without me having to ask him, and stuff like I appreciate that so much more than yeah cuddle, yeah special cuddle Mikey gifts No gifts is always my lowest.
Speaker 3: It's like you try and be the worst person ever, Like as if it's gifts, come on, it's actually.
Speaker 1: It's words of alphabet to yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, my ego needs a.
Speaker 4: Lot of time and then physical touch fears if something else needs.
Speaker 2: I don't mind the act of servants. I agree with that, like if you organize a lunch or are you listening Alana? She would be every morning, She's that is.
Speaker 1: A very nice thing to do.
Speaker 3: Actually, for your partner to listen to you every day is very lovely.
Speaker 2: You can cause trouble, but when I say something wrong.
Speaker 1: Which is most of the time for you.
Speaker 3: We need to set up two feeds, one the Alana feed and ones when everyone else cares because we can go out of travel.
Speaker 2: On the iHeart app. Just get on Alta feeds. She'll have no idea, all right,