Speaker 1: I heart Podcasts. You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. I think I've stumbled onto something, dad Rock. I might launch my own radio station called dad Rock rival station to myself. What a man man, oh Dad or rock? Nothing new, nothing from the last thirty years, nothing without a guitar, I reckon that would be huge dad Rock. What's a van Halen? Lot of van Halen, Steedy Dan Steve, Dads love Stedia. Are you reeling in the years?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Where did all the time go? Dads? Eagles, my dad, woh, oh my god. Yes, yes, I'm going to do this. But anyway, tomorrow the show. Then it's built the dad Rock album that will launch the station. It's eleven tracks Old Dad, All Rock, Oh, Dad Rock Rock, Your Father's Day, This Weekend, eleven tracks to get the old Man rocking on Sunday Mums Beware, Yeah, watch out. Yeah, I think that would be on there. Yeah, definitely. What do we play earlier at like half six? That would be on there. We played if we don't know our own music? What snake? Probably Journey, that's a that's a contender, all right, right now. What a dad wants? Thousand dollars a day. We're giving dads what they want this year. What a dad want?
Speaker 2: Tell me?
Speaker 1: Christian is the quet note to say Dad to Dad, thank you very much for the Christian show signature Trackie Dacs and Bather's Day last year. It's been a whole year working from a home. Has never been so comfortable. Andrew in keel or happy customer. Yeah, I'm a dad and I would love a new watch. I dropped and smashed mine the other day, went to get my spare one out of my drawl and my one and a half. Your boys hidden it somewhere around the house. When I say where is it? He just says apple.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know it's busy and sometimes we're rushing and sort of predictive text, but it's this This text continues, But I know it's not. When you gave a kid that's one and a half, it's early in the morning, is overwhelming. My watch is Michael? That was the list sign that are you Michael? Who is the watch? Are we looking for a watch called Michael? I'm not judging. I just just need a little bit of chariftergation. My watch is Michael, we need to know, all right, this beat to some people here find out what their dad wants. Alexander is on the line. Good morning, Alexander.
Speaker 2: Hi, Chrisia. I really like to get my dad a new chancel for Father's Day because his what got stolen. Hang, you're not supposed to steal my word?
Speaker 1: You know you're not. You're not supposed to steal. This is awful now, alex thanks for calling the show. And how old are you?
Speaker 2: Eleven?
Speaker 1: Eleven? I got to say you sound great on the radio. So you're up early? She's getting ready for school?
Speaker 2: Ah, not yet?
Speaker 1: No, No, let's take it easy. Yeah, yeah, have a cup of coffee, just ease into it, okay. And what's dad's name or do you simply know him his dad? Do you know what his name is? Hi?
Speaker 2: Yes, his name is Jim Jim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you you don't call him that, do you?
Speaker 2: And I call him dad.
Speaker 1: Dad, that's right. But we ought to call him Jim, wouldn't It really would? Yeah, and it really would. And what does he do for a job? What do you know what he does?
Speaker 2: He's a carpenter.
Speaker 1: Carpenter blood. He's working quick with the chain stores and he shut right reckon me a table and chair with a chainsaw? No Edward system. So when did he get stolen from his like as you or his work fan It.
Speaker 2: Got stolen about a week ago.
Speaker 1: Well, he must have been really upset.
Speaker 2: And they also took a lot of other tools. Oh, we're most worried about the chainsaw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, do you know what brand is he was? He got a huskvan or a steal?
Speaker 2: It's just steal.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, good to speak to someone who appreciates that steal chainsaw. We'll definitely, we're definitely I'm replaced on one that got stolen.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, all right, thank you.
Speaker 1: We'll listen. Take it easy for school. It's no biggie take it easy game. It's easy just to win. Why a chain saw? At five? To take it easy? Getting ready for school? And it sounds like you're you really look after your great dad?
Speaker 2: Yes he is awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, have a great Father's day with them this weekend. Thanks to calling.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Bye.
Speaker 1: Now, have we got any money left? I don't know how much chaw. They've got to be at least five or six hundred, aren't they do? We think steel could get it give us one. Yeah, we can.
Speaker 2: Ask them, but from looking at I'm hoping he start had the cheapest one, which is.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no. We can't short change. This is just a this is the I know you have a cold heart here on Australian radio. That is the worst thing I've ever heard, not the trimming man, the big one. Yeah, he's not gonna be opening. It's a whipper snippy. You said, I could can't make a table and shares with this, the cheapest one. They ain't stealing a cheap the most expensive one. How about we play the reward and find the people that did this. I can see it's about two thousand, one hundred, so then no other fathers will get a gift. I'm to break a cold sweat. We're up against shows giving hundreds of thousands away. We can't even give away a chainsaw. All right, here's what we're gonna do, here's what we're gonna in all Serance is right, because they are they're good chains No wonder Jim is upset if that's been stolen a load of other tools. Right, this is a really this is a big situation for him. There must be someone listening with a kind heart. We could give a few plugs to a business. You will make a jingle for them. Well, we can get one of these still amazing chainsaws that Jim actually would be happy to get. I would be very happy for that to happen.
Speaker 2: Thank you to whoever that is.
Speaker 1: Sorry you Ai? Are you say AI? With the cold art? Hopefully he had one of the cheapest. Once me judging the budget, we're laughing, but it's a terrifying place generally. I'm blinking right now three times. Please send out honey. You think we work for some sort of in the middle of nowhere community radio station. This is Melbourne's biggest radio station, run on a sh In fact, we can't even afford shoelaces. TV has never felt so Hey listen, we have a phrase on the show. Every day we move further away from God. We need that chainsaw.