Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms, Flex and Frooms.
Speaker 2: This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, It's time for Flexi's Big Question of the week.
Speaker 3: It is Flexing Rooms on CATA. It is time to read you out the responses to my big question of the week.
Speaker 2: The question in particular was if you could.
Speaker 3: Love everybody in the entire world, if it was absolutely possible to fall in love with literally anybody, then how would you pick your partner? Controversial? I'm going to read out fore your responses from our favorite of VIPs i e. The people who responded via our Instagram. It's Flex and Frooms. Let's go height and personal hygiene. Yep, personal hygiene, I think is a huge one. We don't talk about that enough. Shared hobbies and interests, someone to enjoy life within the day to day.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to stop here.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, if you could fall in love with anyone, how would you choose them? So how are we choosing them now? If it's not share hobbies and interest and you know what I mean? Yeah, anyway, pick the one who was the best at meeting my needs as defined by Maslow's hierarchy. I'd pick a vegan for the animals, someone that I already think this is how life is. I think even if this is how life is, it's not how we act. I think we have limitations on who we can love based on things that might seem arbitrary but actually matter a lot, or things that are actually arbitrary they don't matter at all, like.
Speaker 2: Height, for example.
Speaker 3: You're like, it doesn't really matter unless you're trying to specifically make NBA babies. Let's go through some more. I'd pick them by how much fun we have together. Similar values, morals, and lifestyle choices for harmony, I think loving and being in love are different. I love all my friends, but I'm not in love with them.
Speaker 1: But then why is it that some people are in love all the time for the rest of their lives.
Speaker 3: We've got people who are always in love and always in relationships.
Speaker 1: But like with the one person, like you know, you see those whole I'm like, how did you guys do that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: It's a choice, Yeah, but if it's a choice, it's you choosing to love them. Where It's like some people are just in love forever?
Speaker 2: Are they? That's the tea?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not any this person says Zerbetim whatever Froom says. So for me, what do you say if you could love everyone in the entire world, it was possible to fall in love with anybody in the entire world, how are you picking a partner?
Speaker 1: Okay, if I'm choosing same sense of humor? Yeah, one brain very important.
Speaker 2: This is the most important thing to me. I'm gonna keep it real.
Speaker 4: I love I love that and not like oh not the like, not the like we're so funny together, just like I look at you and you get me, because all my besties get it, particularly Madison.
Speaker 2: I like one brain, one brain core.
Speaker 1: I need that, like I have that with my friends, so I'm gonna need it with a partner.
Speaker 2: Otherwise you're just not up to par.
Speaker 3: What if the reason why you can't have that with a partner is because romance erodes the part of your brain that can do telepathy. Ooh you know what I mean? Like, I think I've said that phrase before. I've had this kind of standard relationship with a friend. Why can't I have with a partner? And it's like, because you're in a romantic dynamic and that's eroding at the skill that your brain has.
Speaker 2: To do telepathy. I don't discritche that well, not in.
Speaker 3: This scenario, because we can love ever we want. Okay, facts, do you know what I mean? Like that's the vibe, the one brain thing.
Speaker 1: Is beautiful, it's amazing. We get into a degree I would say, okay, that someone who like same understanding of like nostalgia.
Speaker 2: Like, oh I hate it, but it's me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep you be serious, like someone who will understand when I say a meme from two thousand and seven.
Speaker 3: It's like somebody who truly understands you the knooks and crannies, not just someone who understands the part of you that you've decided to show for them in this moment.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 3: It's not kind of like how would you pick your partner? It's like, who is the person you'd pick if you could love it? Because I feel like if you could truly love anyone, if I could guarantee I spend a day with Mickey and we've fallen in love, it's like I'd be like, Okay, well, I'm gonna be pickier. I don't need to be falling in love with everybody every day, the heartbreak of it at all.
Speaker 2: And then you never get love. This is exactly it.
Speaker 3: So it's like it's more so like who do I actually want in that criteria, And it's that I want not myself but the best version of myself, So like the person who can do one brain. But it's like more principal than me, smarter than me, funnier than me, healthier than me, Like I really want to I want all the idealistic things in a person.
Speaker 2: I want someone.
Speaker 1: Nicer than me hundred percent. That's that's my criteria where I like, let's get a little bit more of that politeny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'd be awesome. Oh I love this. Oh have fun? All right, Well bye guys. Miss you. You've been listening to the Flex and Frooms Daily podcast.
Speaker 1: For more, tune Indicater on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.