Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Do you have a secret place or hideaway at work where you can go and have a nap? Talking about napping at the moment, Jack and I separately I went to separate workouts yesterday and both end up sleeping in the car beforehand. Really great look, really really strong look, Pamela.
Speaker 1: Yes, I used to sleep on the floor of the shower after gym and before going to work. We had a share at work, and I used to go from the gym to work, go into the shower, have a snooze on the floor, then have a share and go to work.
Speaker 2: Communal shower wor I'd like to think I could get some snooze anywhere, Okay, but the floor of the shower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just a little shower room, so it just had the shower base and a sink that was only little. But I used to just just lie on the floor outside of the shower near the sink.
Speaker 2: Well, it sounds like some sort of maximum security set up for the unibomber. How could you like that?
Speaker 1: Just get gore and go. I'm not ready to work yet, so we just have a little fifteen twenty minutes nap and have a shower and go to work.
Speaker 3: Did you at least lie down a clean towel?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I did, all right, pamea, Thank you very much. You cool, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right. Let's go to Peter, come on him morning team.
Speaker 4: I had to make that worked in a mattress factory, yum a revenue four many years ago. He was been storman in the warehouse and he actually built a room in the warehouse out of mattresses where he would hide and sleep through the day. He even installed a phone line and a PA speaker in case someone cording it. Pretty much worked in his mattress room.
Speaker 2: This is going to go down as one of my favorite calls of this year. It's the sort of thing that George would doing. Seinfeld. Isn't it a mattress office? You know, it's a bed and a working office as well. How to ladline installed?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he protty did himself yet had electricity and everything. Radio overholding.
Speaker 2: Oh, Peter, that is so great. I'm going to give you a pair of tickets for Villicinous Gold Class because that that image will stay with me for a long time. That is that is living. Isn't it that off? That's great? Pizza. Thank you very much, your story mate, Christian All it's good of Jane. Come on, Jane.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 5: So my former workplace had a lactation room, which was an old fashioned word for a room where you could go if you were breastfeeding. And I was never lactating, but I used to go to that room and have my power naps because it had the most beautifully comfortable breastfeeding couch recliner care that you could make a sit in. Yeah, no one ever, no one ever came. No one ever came to the lactation room because no one ever bought their babies. And it had a very sort of slightly spoilt milk smell.
Speaker 2: But I didn't mind that because baby a baby, and having any one of those lovely afternoon baby naps, you.
Speaker 5: Know, Yeah, And it was so warm and the sun would come in the window and I just curl up in this beautiful Jason recliner and be happy as sorry for about half an hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's great, all right, Jane, love that. Okay, have a good day.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Do you have a secret handing place to have a nap at work? For some great stories so far? Lachlin, good morning, Good morning, how are you. I'm good, buddy, thanks for cooling the show. And where do you hide at work? From nap?
Speaker 3: I used to work at a superhero market and they used to have a sofa in a tea room. Now they decided to replace it, and they were throwing the other one at the back door. So a couple of boys and I grabbed it and hit it behind some old racking in the back of the supermarket.
Speaker 2: And what do you have like shifts? Where you go and just take it in terms of look out for each other whilce you go to grab some nap time?
Speaker 3: Pretty much? Yeah, we had our own little cubby hole into it and you couldn't see it. You disappeared out of the camera's view and it was perfect.
Speaker 2: Yes, genius, well done. All right, thanks you, col might have a good day.
Speaker 3: That's all right, easy, right to see her.
Speaker 2: Mick, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 3: Yes, Mick.
Speaker 2: Where do you hiding places for at work?
Speaker 1: I was familiar with the blog.
Speaker 4: Place to work, We used to take a cherry picker up levels and get out of the cherry picker and sleep on a palate.
Speaker 2: I mean, no one's seeing it up there? Wow, a way out here, don't worry about me. Yeah, literally out of sight, out of mine. That's incredible high up on a cherry picker.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: We that's a bold move to get that relaxed up there. You can get some shut high.
Speaker 1: Oh he was up there for.
Speaker 2: Meck, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: She called The Christian O'Connell show podcast