Speaker 1: Laura, come on, Yes, pickup is on. Happy Tuesday girl.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Tell thanks to chemists ware house great savings every day. You notice, sometimes I can tell how a show's gonna go because they either call you ladies or girls. And today you're both misbehaving. So you've got girls today.
Speaker 3: His whole breast is out.
Speaker 2: Or I don't even know that she's excited to.
Speaker 3: Be popped a button on the button up show.
Speaker 4: Actually, you don't even usually wear You only wear strapp on bras. You've got a sexy lace black bro.
Speaker 5: Hence when I undid a button, guys just lost on you.
Speaker 3: I know, just the right one the middle.
Speaker 5: Do you know what they're not what they used to be after breastfeeding two children. They're like little empty sacks with socks in the bottom of the little ball and the bottom of a sock.
Speaker 2: Look, it happened as.
Speaker 6: We age anyway without breastfeeding.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I'm only a year older than Hubrid.
Speaker 3: And I'm saying the same thing, and we ate. You don't have to have kids.
Speaker 1: Okod Marne, I've got them. No kids sucking on those things.
Speaker 3: You don't have a lace bra on?
Speaker 5: You know I did go and have you know how you have to go and get Mam Graham, go and get a check. Yes, I had my first one, and the lady said something very nice to me. She said, exactly as they should be, a couple of empty sacks.
Speaker 3: You like them?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 3: Really sucker punched me.
Speaker 1: Geez, how insulting. And you're doing something for your health. You know who will be having a similarit you probably.
Speaker 2: Relate to you.
Speaker 1: Major. Look, she's pregnant with her second baby and she's on the show with us today.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll ask her if she has empty sacks.
Speaker 3: Also, no, let's not do.
Speaker 1: That, think Laura, that should be the question you ask all our celebrity guests.
Speaker 4: The leading question to every interview. So do you have fatless sack?
Speaker 3: Booms?
Speaker 1: Oh god?
Speaker 5: And that's the reason why we are we don't get any celebrities on the show anymore.
Speaker 1: Megan is here. She's got a brand new song out Mother. The film clip is going viral on line. So we'll chat to Megan Trainer at about fifteen minutes at the pickup. It's the pickup Tuesday afternoon, Britt, Laura and Mitchia Thanks to Chemists Warehouse, Black Moore's executive be stressed formulas through fifties are available now at Chemists Warehouse for just forty seven ninety nine. Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Speaker 4: Look, I can only imagine what it's like to get married, because I'm not got married. I can only imagine. But I do know a lot of people that have got married. I do know how expensive weddings can be. The average wedding in Australia is between thirty five and fifty thousand dollars, so much money. It's a lot of money to be putting down for this one day, especially at.
Speaker 1: Such a young age. People get married under thirty these days, a lot of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, people find very unique ways to cut their costs. A lot of people get their friends on board. They help with floral arrangements, you know, like I did that with my sister, and I've done it with friends. Where you get these little jars and you make them all up yourself, you save a lot of money.
Speaker 1: At Laura's wedding, I helped open some trestle tables.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, ye, I made all you guys put out all the decorations and.
Speaker 3: Also ate all of the counterpass But that's another story that helps me anyway, This has me, This.
Speaker 2: Had me in hysterics.
Speaker 4: This wedding photographer has come out to talk about the weird way.
Speaker 2: A couple trying.
Speaker 4: To save some money at their wedding, instead of using confetti, they ordered potato flakes. So like real potato flakes, now this because they can come really thin like chips. No, it's a mashed potato flakes.
Speaker 7: Us.
Speaker 2: No, but you know, like I imagine it.
Speaker 4: Like coconutty flakes or whatever. But it's mashed potato, right, wait, like rehydrated potato. So it's dry, so it's not the idea is right. When you're in the photo, when you throw it, it looks brilliant because you can just you can't see what. But one thing they didn't take into account is that when the dried, mashed potato flake comes in contact with water, drinks, sweat, things that you found in a wedding, it turns.
Speaker 3: To mashed potato.
Speaker 4: So as the wedding went on and people were spilling their drinks and because people had in the hair and it was caught on them and their fire and sweat, they were just mashed potato everywhere. All of the floors in people's hair on, it turned into a mashed potato party?
Speaker 7: How do you.
Speaker 2: Explain that to your guests?
Speaker 5: Sorry, we tried to cut costs by using mashed potato, rehydrated mashed potato.
Speaker 2: That's what's on your dress.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's also the meal tonight. That's no chicken.
Speaker 4: Or go to the suffet and then scoop upsh potato from the ground.
Speaker 1: Thirteen one six five When did cutting costs back fire? When did you think you were going to get something on the cheap and it actually so funny? Put mashed potato and all your guests hair? Emma, what happened Whendy? Cutting costs back fire?
Speaker 8: So I used to go to the hair cellon spending five six hundred dollars on a full head of bleach. Loved my beautiful long blonde hair, so I decided one day to kill it at home. Fella's sleep with all the bleach in my hair, and I ended up with cotton candy fairy flowers hair that was lifeless and Jed. I was in my brother's wedding party a few weeks later, so I had a nice hot mum card for the wedding.
Speaker 4: Your lund didn't snap off and or drip down into your eyebrows. Imagine winking up with no hair and no brows.
Speaker 2: How long did you fall asleep?
Speaker 5: Four?
Speaker 8: No, No, probably at least an hour so quickly.
Speaker 1: That's great. Pete on thirteen one sixty five. How did budgeting backfire? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I was trying to budget by doing my own mechanical repeats, and the day before I tried to do my actual my brake pads. I fixed the washing machine using the YouTube, and I thought, oh mate, I'm I'm a jack of all trades. I thought, must we'll do my brake pads. Never done before. So I put the brake pads on. Everything went right, and next day I was driving down the highway of all of a sudden, no brakes.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I did.
Speaker 3: A giveaway that you shouldn't have done.
Speaker 4: This was that you said you used the YouTube.
Speaker 7: Just the actual washing machine. I picked the washing machine. I thought, oh, I'm on a roll. I'll do the brake pad.
Speaker 2: I think safety first, How did you stop? What happened?
Speaker 7: I just kept on going and I just took my foot off the accelerator and just kept on coming, and thoughts slowed down and then read to the right of the off the motorway and put my handbrake on and that was it. Called r ACQ and they came in and said, you're an idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with r a c Q.
Speaker 3: The YouTube seconds it's.
Speaker 1: So good, all right. Next on the pickup, she's joining us. She's an international superstar. She's got brand new music out. It's Meghan Trainer. I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: She's the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's going to be with us. Next at the pickup after your traffic. It's a pick up around Australia. Britt, Laura and Mitchie are heading the chemist ware house today. Great savings every day. You'll know our next guest from maybe this massive here.
Speaker 6: Such a dress.
Speaker 1: It's such an e worm, isn't it. Meghan Trainers made you look you guys love her.
Speaker 4: She made me want to buy a SARChI dress. I blame her for being polled.
Speaker 2: Yes, Meghan is he?
Speaker 1: Welcome to the pick up?
Speaker 3: Meghan. Hello, I'm Megan, so good to have you.
Speaker 6: Your energy is my dream?
Speaker 3: Do you like having me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love it?
Speaker 2: I swore already.
Speaker 3: How do I edit that?
Speaker 1: You're fine? Swear as much as you want.
Speaker 3: Okay, we need to start at the top.
Speaker 4: We've seen your Aussie accent on TikTok and it's actually pretty good.
Speaker 9: It's not good. Don't give me that it's bad. It's just mostly British probably it is.
Speaker 1: Heavy on the British. Are you're practicing the Aussi accent for a bit of fun.
Speaker 9: When the contestants would come in for Australia and I'd be like, hall, I just add horror at the end of everything.
Speaker 1: That's basically how we talk real Naisily. Yeah, so new music, let's talk mother. I mean, the hook is just as far as hooks go. It's really really.
Speaker 9: Really saying it to my older brother who's a straight man, and he did not like it at first.
Speaker 6: He was like, you're annoying, and I was like, that's the bite, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I absolutely love the film clip for this now. I don't know if you guys have seen it yet, but Chris Jenna is in this and it is iconic.
Speaker 1: I mean it's her film clip.
Speaker 9: The Mother of All Mothers No, and it is and she's like they were filming the Kardashian Show that day and she looked at the cameras like, it's so nice for Megan to be in my music videos.
Speaker 2: That's my best friend.
Speaker 1: And I was like, A, but it seems like the perfect cast because you're right, mother is Chris Jenna. She's the mammager. She is the mother of the mother of our mother, the mother of all mothers. How did you get her? Do you know the family?
Speaker 9: There's a connection for sure my management and like the a's offs is our best friend.
Speaker 2: It was like that.
Speaker 9: I was like asking you her best friend to beg her and she was like, if you've ever loved me as a friend, you will do this. And Chris was like, yes, I'll do it. And I cried. I found out like days before my birthday and I was sobbing. There's pictures of me sobbing on the FaceTime with them telling me.
Speaker 4: She said yes yeah. And Meghan, we saw you perform in Australian Idol. You are a judge this season and you performed with Kyle Sandalan's.
Speaker 6: In my rehearsals, my dad played Kyle. So I was like, come on, Kyle and he was like, oh made you let you know?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes.
Speaker 9: Every time I get to that second chorus when I sing it live, I'm so winded and I'm more pregnant now and I was like, guys, I almost I should say no to this because I won't be able to sing well.
Speaker 6: And it's a singing show, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be judged.
Speaker 6: And I was like, you know what, I'll say Australian and I will sing this for me.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll walk up to Kyle.
Speaker 6: It was all choreographed. I was like, I'll make him sing.
Speaker 9: I warned him a little. I was like, I'm gonna make it sing. So I made you look is all you have to say? Simple?
Speaker 6: And he did it and he's like I was off beat. I was like, you were fine, dude.
Speaker 1: He was hilarious.
Speaker 2: You were traveling with your beautiful baby at the moment. Riley.
Speaker 5: He's here with you in Australia and he's always making appearance on your TikTok. Is he a bit of a mummy's boy? Because I feel like he's so very much you.
Speaker 9: Someone told me the first kid is for the mom and the second kids for the dad. So this one and this one's starting to look exactly like you.
Speaker 6: God knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh you sing on the scan? Have you done the ultra?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I did a TikTok. I was like, oh my god, it's my baby. But baha, dude, because the baby is a model.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beautif Hm.
Speaker 5: I honestly I don't know how you do it. You are unbelievably busy. You've got new music, you've got your new video, you've got Australian idol. You've also got a podcast that you do with your brother. Can you tell us a little bit about that?
Speaker 9: My older brother Ryan, we're a year and five days apart. We got a podcast called Working on It where we're just brutally honest about things we're working on, whether it's my anal fishers or his sobriety, or his relationships, or me being a mom and a pop star. It's great, it's fun, it's rated. Are though, so do not play it for your like six year old daughter and be like, well, why she's saying the F word and.
Speaker 2: Talking about her?
Speaker 9: But you know, it's not kid, it's not kids. That's my one place where I get to wire. Yes, I've just been like doing it all and I haven't got yelled at, you know, yeah, and it's almost it's been helping my career because I'll even get young kids. I will take like appropriate clips for TikTok and put it on there and they go viral.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And the more and more I have parents come up to me and say, my daughter loves you. She says, she's just so real.
Speaker 9: So the more like the more I'm just myself and real and open and honest about it, like my almost cry the day I started talking about my anal fishers.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And now she's like, I see it, like you're helping others with their anal fishers, And I'm like, yes, I'm normalizing everything.
Speaker 1: Meghan Trainer's brand new song Mother. You can check out the music video as well, featuring Chris Jenner. It's so iconic, Meghan Trainer. Great to finally meet you in person.
Speaker 2: Thanks Meghan, Thanks love, thanks for coming on.
Speaker 1: It's the pick up Tuesday afternoon here at Kiss Britt, Laura and Mitch with Chemists Warehouse. You know Black Mare's Executive Beat Stress Formulas two fifties are available now at chemist Warehouse for just forty seven ninety nine. Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Speaker 4: Absolutely want to barg And now, Laura, I need to know what this story is because you have been breadcrumbing this funny story that happened to you at the doctor.
Speaker 1: Better be good, she was texting us out of the weekend.
Speaker 2: No, don't sit. Don't you know?
Speaker 5: This is the problem when you set up a story and you bade it so much and then you're like, oh, you said it was going to be floor.
Speaker 3: It's not our fault if the story is not funny.
Speaker 1: We can't change that.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, look it's you know, there's been some problems. I had to go and see a special recently.
Speaker 4: I am what field of problems?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a bit of an overshare.
Speaker 5: I had to go and see. I forgot what they're called. What's the doctor that you go and see when you've got problems with your bows?
Speaker 3: Gastro enterologists?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so one of those.
Speaker 5: So look, okay, just to give some context to this, I've had some problems.
Speaker 2: The last couple of months.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not going to go into the details of my medical problems.
Speaker 1: Well, we know we went to the toilet.
Speaker 3: We can also do the math and you go into a butt doctor.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So yes, I don't want to tell you what I I don't want to go into it. But it's a pippy doctor.
Speaker 2: Yes, pretty much.
Speaker 5: Okay, but they're also really hard to get into. To go and see a specialist, you know, a gastro entrologist, specialist, it takes months. And I went and had my very first appointment in January. I've been waiting for months to go and see this doctor. Anyway, last week, finally it's my appointment. And it's at this lovely clinic in Bonni Junction. And I go in there and there's this waiting the waiting room, go through all the processes, fill out all the patient forms, and then this doctor comes in and he's young, and he's attractive, and I have to talk about my pooh, my number two is to him?
Speaker 3: How are we talking?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: He was just scale.
Speaker 5: Look, I mean he was just I think when you think of like a specialist doctor, you think they're going to be old.
Speaker 2: You know, they're not going to be someone that you would even remotely.
Speaker 4: You don't think a young hot man is the doctor that's going to come and look at your butt.
Speaker 1: No, you also don't think a young hot man goes to union and goes you know what I want my specialty to be.
Speaker 2: But but.
Speaker 5: Okay, to be fair, the price of what that appointment costs me, I understand why.
Speaker 1: He I'm sure, So okay.
Speaker 5: We go in and we sit down and he's he's very serious and he's like, look, explain to me what the problem is.
Speaker 2: And I made it very clear.
Speaker 5: To him that I felt uncomfortable having that conversation, like I didn't really want to talk about in depth my number two.
Speaker 2: Who does it's very well, you're helpful.
Speaker 3: You have to because it's a specialist.
Speaker 1: Did you take photos of it as well?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, but he was like, you know, describe to me what the problem is. Described to me what's going on.
Speaker 5: So I'm there and I'm in detail to describing what my number two motion is to this attractive man who's sitting across from me, who's taking it very seriously, and then all of a sudden, as I'm mid explanation, he goes, oh, I've got it.
Speaker 3: Oh he diagnosed you already.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's what I thought. I was like, Oh, I must have something that's really comment.
Speaker 1: I was like, here we are, thank god, and he goes.
Speaker 2: Now, I know where I've seen you before. He's like, you're on the project last year. You you hosted the project.
Speaker 3: He clocked your butt, and he goes, I know that.
Speaker 2: But why are we talking about this? Oh yeah, there's a bit of a like why why why?
Speaker 1: Well? Better better now when you're sitting in the chair rather than when you're spread eagle going oh I know this.
Speaker 2: I thought you were better, say well better out than in.
Speaker 3: But like LORDA doesn't have that problem.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: This never happens to me.
Speaker 5: And that's why it's so mortifying, like it's this is not a normal thing.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're going to go back to him or has that ruined the experience for you?
Speaker 2: Took me four months to get into him. I have to go back to him. I've got a I've got a colonoscopy on my left.
Speaker 3: If someone's looking at mind. But I wanted to be a young and hold anyway taken run with it.
Speaker 1: All right, we're done for the day. We will see you guys tomorrow. Will and Woody you up next to drive your home. See you wednesdays.
Speaker 2: Thank Hey guys,