Speaker 1: iHeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the Free iHeart app. Yesterday on the show, we were talking about have your kids injured you? And Tracy called in and one of her kids injured her foot top of her foot with a chair so badly so that there was basically an arterial bleed and she got a triple zero. And then she went and got changed to dress what fit she would feel because she was just in her pjs, and I was stunned that someone would do this.
Speaker 1: She said, I can't go in like me.
Speaker 2: Yes, So the titler that she gave us today's phone in right now, which is I can't go in like this. I need to hear from people who called triple zero, or maybe someone else next to you called triple zero, and then you got changed into what you felt was an appropriate outfit to be carted away on the stretcher or in the chair, you know, or someone drove you into the hospital if you were going into labels. So I want to hear stories about people getting changed to go into hospital where it's triple zero, or someone rushing you in.
Speaker 1: That's this happened to you, Patsy.
Speaker 3: Or happened to my brother Carl when my sister in law went into labor with their daughter. He said her waters had broken and everything. It was their first baby. You know, you're very panicky when it's your first baby. It's like you just want to get and if.
Speaker 1: You've had that bag ready for about two weeks, so much.
Speaker 3: Prayer, isn't there with the first of such a build up. Anyway, He goes, hang on, I'll just go to the loop. Anyway, he was there for like ten minutes, fifteen minutes, and her contractions were getting rude.
Speaker 1: Well, he was dropping off triplets, tough for She's gone up to the bedroom.
Speaker 3: He's sitting there doing a number two, and she's like, can you please hurry up these contractions?
Speaker 1: But that is a typical man, isn't it Just like read the room. You got one job, get them there and be quiet.
Speaker 3: You can't go in like that or three minutes between these contractions, can you please hurry up? And she's got the keys in her hand and she said, I'm going to go out to the car. Just come out when you finished. Anyway, other fifteen minutes goes past. She's What on earth is going on? She's gone up there. He's having a shower.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, having a shave.
Speaker 2: Unless he's a midwife and can chime of contractions and knows we're a long way off yet.
Speaker 1: No Braxton hecks aren't here. I've got a bit of a stubble here. I have a shave. Actually, she's like I did, manaos as well. They need a little clip as well to make first impression. My shirt needs an eye like that. Happy to say.
Speaker 3: They got to the hospital on time, and about twenty minutes later, Tigan was born.
Speaker 1: So and he was in the canteen just having to quick sit down. Three.
Speaker 4: I've never been allowed to forget this. Bonnie went into labor. This was in the hospital though, and like I thought it would be a good chance to duck off for a sleep. What because like Bonnie was like, I was like, well, you're you mean like you're having the contractions? No, no, no, because I thought I'll just have a little nap like five minutes, because the contracts are gonna last a long time.
Speaker 1: They can do. I've been to this the two girls. Yeah, it's not coming out quickly something exactly. So I'm just gonna like, can I just go in the corner and have a little little nap. You're not hurting anyone and we are by standings. No you're not.
Speaker 2: You were a bystander in You've done your bit nine months ago, exactly right, And it is just a bit addicts, you know.
Speaker 4: And she's like, I can't believe you were going to go and have a sleep while I'm lying there in pain.
Speaker 2: And they never forget those stories, right, Sarah, and forgets when she went in to go and have ruby on first daughter, and I'd made all this food for her obviously keep the energy up because it can go on for hours, and it had been going on for a couple of hours and nothing was happening in that and I thought, and I said, hey, do you want those sandwiches?
Speaker 1: She was not now, Chris, not now.
Speaker 2: It's although I might as well eat them, so I hate them all right, two rounds of sandwiches, right, I was like.
Speaker 1: God, goddamn good sandwiches though, shame and we didn't get away anyway.
Speaker 2: Across half an hour later she goes, you bloody starving, you know, when you know I'm in a world of pain right now, She goes.
Speaker 1: Can I have those sandwiches went, I mean.
Speaker 2: They won't even for you, they want it even for you at no point. It's all the books you reader, and make sure, dear man, you are adequately resourced for snacks.
Speaker 1: You've got a long day interview, buddy, because you find yourself with that much to do. It's so much to do, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you said of like you're striking the arm being there for them and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I'd gone on a one day acute point sort of pressure point thing to relieve pain to help Sarah, right, And so this woman taught me how to help Sarah's throat all with natural pain release, using the ancient tennonogy of acupuncture, but using pressure points to do what the needers would do with myself. Anyway, I've been practicing with staring it out during the build up when she was in pain, I was not. There's a point on the anchor and stuff of that. Anyway, come the big moment when she's going to I start to hang on a minute's surname? Is you breathing for three? Hold for two and then really bro swear words get away from me?
Speaker 1: One day? Course, is there anyone else on this some instant ancient pain relief. These hands, can you heal? Mister Aggie is on the ward ladies.
Speaker 2: It's a wild ride for the bikes, all right, So I'm not going in like that, Christian. My mother was being taken to hospital. Right before they took her out the house on stretcher, she screamed at me.
Speaker 1: Grabbed my lipstick and helped mirror. I'm going to be seeing lots of people today, Natty. What rip her? Mum?
Speaker 2: You've got I can imagine the right Now we've got Samya on the line. Now, good morning, Welcome to the show, Christian.
Speaker 1: So what happened? What's your story? Oh?
Speaker 5: Three years ago, I was in the bathroom getting ready and I'll let you kid it by my hedge. Oh my god, shit me in the chair and threw me backwards out cold. I wake up. My daughter's there, she's already called the ambos. And I looked down and there's all this hair all over my legs, and I'm like, QUI give me this shaver shave on.
Speaker 1: The floor in the you've just been you are kidding shavy legs.
Speaker 5: And I'm so grateful because when I got to hospital, I had about seven different doctors coming in and checking on me, but not checking your legs. But my legs are all nice and.
Speaker 1: Listen the no, there's no nerve damage.
Speaker 2: But do somewhere, lady, do something about these legs, because you really let yourself go. There's about six weeks worth of undergrowth here.
Speaker 5: They might not have given me, you know, really good chaos. I thought I didn't take care of.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: What a fantastic story right out the gates. Have a great day, thank you, and good morning. Hello, and welcome to the show. What's your story for us today?
Speaker 6: Thank you. I think it's the same sort of theme as your first caller here.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 6: It's a bit embarrassing. Actually, I was in labor and my waters broke and they're saying, oh my god, you've got to be induced straight away because I had a very complicated pregnancy the first time. And I thought, no way, I've got to get my bikini line done before they induced me.
Speaker 1: You've got to be kidding out everything you're.
Speaker 4: Going to go.
Speaker 6: So I rang Hobby up and I said, you've got to bring the wax kick down because I was already at the hospital and he's going, what the hell? And I said, yep, you've got to bring it down. So the nurses going hurry, you know, come on, we've got to get you in. This is you know, important obviously, Hey, races down, gets me the nere I don't know if you know me, Yeah, got it. And I was sitting in the bathroom trying to you know, do the procedure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jim's gardening this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well yeah, it was quite embarrassing.
Speaker 2: But I can just imagine Kevin McLeod go, look at the front yardage here is immaculate, you know, exactly.
Speaker 1: Come on, Grand designs.
Speaker 2: Incredible stuff and very funny story.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for sharing that with us today.
Speaker 6: Thank you, bye bye.
Speaker 1: How we got here? Danny, Diane, Diane.
Speaker 7: Yea, Diane, good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good, Diane, Welcome to the show. Die off you go.
Speaker 7: Thank you. Already some years ago, my husband and I were in a very compromising position.
Speaker 1: It sounds that you are now you're not. You're not back at it, are you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, not quite.
Speaker 7: Oh so we reached I'm trying to be really careful.
Speaker 5: What I say.
Speaker 1: Okay, you reached the end of the movie.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, and there were fireworks.
Speaker 6: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: The case well, for both parties anyway.
Speaker 7: Wow, well mainly for me, that's what I was concerned with. Anyhow. So we get there and we get this all mighty pain are head like like an explosion. Now I'm kind of spreading or still and yeah, still quite happy. Don't have coll an ambulance. I think I'm dying.
Speaker 1: You have to because you had what it's so good? Yeah, you want to share it with them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's called a thunderclap, migraine.
Speaker 1: No, you get a thunderclap from somebody. Lucky you.
Speaker 7: Clap anyway.
Speaker 6: Uh, you got a hospital.
Speaker 7: That's like the hospital I do the lumber.
Speaker 1: So what's it? Agony?
Speaker 7: You terrible?
Speaker 1: So he went from ecstasy to agony.
Speaker 7: Well that's married.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: You should learn him out the weekend. You could make a fortune. You could train other man. I don't need any help.
Speaker 7: The training doctors all come in. This happened.
Speaker 1: I wonder you must be so so unusual.
Speaker 7: Apparently not.
Speaker 1: Be careful.
Speaker 7: We're more careful today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did not think we get this story today. You learned something new every day, Diane. That's yeah all right, Diane, thank.
Speaker 1: You very much. Where do we need to fare yourself off? Scar here