Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, secret squirrel.
Speaker 3: You must eat it fresh.
Speaker 4: Might take a while, but we're here for a while contractually.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, Thursday morning. Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show. Good morning, Patsy, Good morning, Good morning, Jackie Boy.
Speaker 3: How are you guys?
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 4: How was your reunion yesterday? Your wife had been away for a week and a half in America with your little son, Gordon.
Speaker 3: That's right, the house is full again. It was so good to see them yesterday. He was so smiling. They've been gone ten days and honestly he's changed. Ten months old, he's older.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I probably finished in school now. He's probably just about ready to move out.
Speaker 3: He's such a grown up now. They grow so quick on a.
Speaker 4: Day to day. It's incredible how you can go a week and then suddenly they're slightly different, aren't they.
Speaker 3: And so for days leading up to this, I've been looking forward to it and the house has felt so empty and lonely. I've been talking to the dog and straight away coming back, you know, it's noisy again. The house is full Mom and dad unannounced. We're at our house. Mom and Dad have a key to our house and we're just at our house when we got.
Speaker 4: Parents have that key in case you ever get locked out or an emergency. Are you it's not help yourself. This is lamb bymb neal. You're the hope.
Speaker 3: No text message or anything. I called Mom from the airport when we're to say, hey, guess who I've got in the car cord sec here. She goes, Yeah, we're at your house. We're waiting for you.
Speaker 4: I don't know how I feel so suddenly you got too many people.
Speaker 3: They then my brother's partner come around for dinner.
Speaker 4: What do your parents invite them over? Come over?
Speaker 3: No joke? What? And Cinda would love to see you, So I hope you don't mind.
Speaker 4: They're going to bring meod but you very much do mind. I would mind. I mind it. You just want to be with little Gaudy.
Speaker 3: It was great to have him back again. I'll tell you what do you.
Speaker 4: When you left here straight off the show to pick them up at the airport.
Speaker 3: There's two types of the airport pick up. The one where you pull over on the side of the freeway.
Speaker 4: Wait, how do they let I mean many airports around the world that is not okay anywhere else you wouldn't have that. In London, you'd be towed away by armed police. You kind of pull over on the side of the road and then wait for the text go we've got the bags.
Speaker 3: Anytime. Growing up, that's how Dad would pick people up from the airport. I like to go for it. You actually park in the airport car park and then you go in and wait for.
Speaker 2: The big spender that costs full Well, this is.
Speaker 4: The thing, but you can pre book it and get a discounta something like I'm doing one of those. I am available.
Speaker 3: I didn't pre book obviously. They never plan ahead.
Speaker 4: So I've only had ten days then been away.
Speaker 3: So it's fifteen dollars to park for an hour and then as soon as you tick into the next hour, thirty bucks. So the whole time I was waiting for him outside the gate for them to cut I was anxious, Christian, I was in this city. I just I was thinking every minute the past. I thought, we're getting closer to another fifteen dollars.
Speaker 4: Here all right, beyondnest with me, which is bigger the joy of them coming through those doors with the suitcases. You worried about that fifteen going to thirty bucks.
Speaker 3: The moment of joy obviously was bigger, but the anticipation, my mind could only think about the fifteen dollars. And then at the gate when we get in the car, we get to the boomgate. I missed it by three minutes, in at ten oh one, out at eleven oh four, and so it costs thirty dollars.
Speaker 4: And you know what, did you crack it in the car?
Speaker 3: I didn't crack it, but the mood change, and I knew it was meant to be an exciting moment, but I couldn't help it be frustrated, and I kept saying it over and over again, like only three minutes. I think the person ahead of us was taking a long time to get through. And this other thing. Banker said that because Border Patrol was filming a TV show. She said, Oh, they were slowing down everybody because they wanted to film everybody.
Speaker 4: Me out now, look, I've seen a lot of that show before we moved out here. It was like our big sort of thing of getting to know Australia and just how street Border Patrollers they if you watch that show, they look for certain people, don't they They do because some people like to put certain things. Well, I'm not saying anything other than that, but if you watch the show, you know what I mean. It's a certain they're siphoning on certain people. So I'm just saying this Gordon got siphoned off. His hair must have really grown the last ten days.
Speaker 3: Border Patrol slide the whole thing down. They only fifteen bucks.
Speaker 4: It's bored. Oh you f you're still going on about it.
Speaker 3: That's because we were out of the gate Laan. It cost us fifteen dollars.
Speaker 4: Team, that's all chip in. I think I've got five on me. That's why I don't want.
Speaker 3: I don't want your money or an apology.
Speaker 4: You've said more about the fifteen dollars and enjoy having your son back.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Today, it's day four. What a week we're having so far. On Win a Billboard every morning we pick one of you, We put your message whatever it is you want to use the billboard for, and it goes live within minutes to one hundred digital shoes billboards all over Melbourne. Yesterday with the kids back at school this week. Right in the middle of the school run eight o'clock yesterday morning, we let the kids write their messages. So the current one that's been up is from a young guy we spoke to yesterday, great kid called Jacomo who's ten. His current message says.
Speaker 3: Get a angers, how you going, mate, and all my friends at Saint Gabriel's PS. I'm Jacomo.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So that's the current message at the moment. So we need a brand new one nine four one oh four to three now. When we announced this last week, a lot of people called in various things you'd like to put up there and what you'd like to use it for. One of them, right was about this day. It has to be today. It has to be very very soon as well, and that is this person who's on the line now.
Speaker 6: Karenn good, mind, Christian and Pats and Jack.
Speaker 7: I am, I'm good.
Speaker 6: I'm at Melbourne Airport right now. I am.
Speaker 4: I can hear that, I can hear the excitement, I can feel the joyous open of a mom looking forward to see a kid. So tell everyone there, why are you at the airport right now? At six fifteen?
Speaker 6: Okay, So my son has been away on a line to Yeth Exchange since the twentieth of December, and so I haven't seen him for Christmas and all those sorts of things. It's been all over the world. He's had a fantastic time. It's finally he's coming home. Here I am at the airport. I've driven up from Karen Downs this morning and I'm standing in front of the thing and it says he'll be in the ETA is seven o eight for his flight to arrive. So I need. I haven't got a welcome sign, and I would love a billboard.
Speaker 4: We can go. We can build a little welcome sign. We can have one hundred welcome huge billboards.
Speaker 6: That will be so fair fastick. He would be so shocked.
Speaker 4: All right, now, what would you like it to say?
Speaker 6: I would love it to say, welcome home, Tom, Love Mum and cable. And that's that's my daughter. Is she with you, No, she's she worked last night. She's in hospitality and she's probably sound asleep.
Speaker 4: And what time did you get to the airport? I get the feeling I'd probably be doing the same if I hadn't seen my kids earlier. And you must have been like three am. Where you know you're driving the Caaren downs. What time do you get up this morning?
Speaker 6: I was up at four. I actually didn't sleep because I had that freaky thing you know where you go, okay, I'll set the alarm and then you go, did I set the alarm and and you check it again, and then you have that fear that what if I don't wake up in time? Yeah, that's right, the other thing. So yeah, so I haven't had much sleep.
Speaker 4: Christmas Day, isn't it. You're getting your son?
Speaker 6: It is Christmas? Yeah, absolutely safe and sound. So yeah, it's been ten flights between since he left, and there'll be his tenth flight since he's been away.
Speaker 4: What a great grand tour is bound?
Speaker 6: Yes, he has just been too easily and Germany and Spain and he has stayed with it's through youth Exchange, so host families all over the world. So we're very thankful to Line's International. They've been absolutely brilliant.
Speaker 4: That's great thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's such an experience at the age of eighteen to have this. They just finished year twelve last year and here he is traveling everywhere.
Speaker 4: So you should be so proud. Now, I also just say you need to appaut yourself obviously in your mind you're going to the image is probably that he's running through the doors and stuff like that, haven't I haven't my daughter the same age as as your sun. By the sound of it, I also think he's probably just going to be absolutely knackered and likes embarrassing. I'm starving as the macas. There's a Marcas just outside. Tellamarine take it to the drive through.
Speaker 6: And obviously no, no, we've got to get on the freeways because I want to see this billboards.
Speaker 4: All right, so Jackie boy, you need to type out this very very important, probably most important welcome home message of the year.
Speaker 3: All Right, I've got welcome home Tom, Comma love from Mum and as an Amberson and as a plus sign.
Speaker 6: Anders and Caitlin c A I T l I N.
Speaker 4: C a I t g l I N What this name, Kitlin? There's about eighteen different There should just be a standard way of spelling it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's one of those names that could have wires in it, ks in it.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: All right, that's simple. It's probably the most simple message we've done so far. Welcome home Tom, Love from Mum and Caitlin. Let's have a look at the preview.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Oh, the Smiths and there's a little kiss.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: Please absolutely kiss hug Now you're obsessed with hugs, just kissing?
Speaker 3: Kiss this kiss?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 4: What one? Kiss?
Speaker 9: Ca?
Speaker 4: And then do you think or do you want three?
Speaker 6: We'll put three.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. This is a big runing. What do we put five?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 10: You're really embarrassing kid, Let's do it five.
Speaker 4: Just wait.
Speaker 3: I worry, okay, I worry about five.
Speaker 4: I worry about the coding it again.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, the coding. I just reckon you started. It's like using too many exclamation marks. They start to lose their value.
Speaker 4: Let's do three.
Speaker 3: Let's go no three, Okay, accidentally cleared the whole message.
Speaker 4: I'm just riding the whole thing. You do that about fifteen dollars? They hear about the airport parking.
Speaker 6: Yes, so I'm thinking about that.
Speaker 4: Don't let him infect your thinking.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you and Christian were talking about like how lovely it would be to see your son again, and I just was desperately trying not.
Speaker 4: To cast your thirty bucks.
Speaker 3: How much it's going to cost you thirty dollars? They're too early. The message.
Speaker 4: All right, so it says welcome home Tom, love from Mum and Caitlin.
Speaker 3: Where's the kiss there's three kisses?
Speaker 4: All right, you've got three kisses there. That's great. All I would say, Jack, just leave at the space between welcome home Tom and then the sign off from Mum and Caitlyn. We're ready, We're good to go.
Speaker 3: Can do all right?
Speaker 4: All right, So this is gonna be This is gonna be going live in a couple of minutes. And obviously we will just keep it up there until you're in the cart. So we need to be sort of we need to be in contact with you. I know, obviously you're going to be waiting there until what's seven o eight this morning?
Speaker 6: Yep, I've just looked again at seven fourteen. He's the oti now.
Speaker 3: So is there any chance you'll see it from the sky?
Speaker 4: He won't.
Speaker 3: It won't wreck them. I'm just thinking, I'm trying to think of every continuent, think of some other stuff.
Speaker 4: How Lol, you read billboards when you landing in a city.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to ruin the surprise of season for not worry about see.
Speaker 4: What we're dealing with the account anyway. Anyway, this is going to be going live, so we keep talking over the next hour and then obviously as soon as you start moving, is there anyone who's going to be in the car that can film the reaction from the back seat?
Speaker 6: There's maybe I can just say to him, mate, just get your phone out for a bit.
Speaker 4: That won't that's really odd, just because he's going to go why are we going to the Maca's drive through? I told you I'm hungry. I'll tell you what we do. We will send a team member so they can sit in the back. Since you've been away, I've had to take in a lodger. This is real. Who's it's a weird guy. That's Jack Post. He's staying with us for a bit. Get your phone out.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: All right time now for extra time on the time was stuff. This is purely my accent, but it's actually flying movies. We're not that organized. It's not that slicker show. But if you're ready to know that. By the way, Jackie boy, we have no pens left. Oh no, we need to order some new pens. But we do have prizes regards on the Extra Time Time Waster twenty six show magnets and twelve show mugs, Mugs and magnets for goals, How.
Speaker 3: Do we choose if it's a mugg er and magnet.
Speaker 4: We will with this, We'll just know if by no way for it again with the questions, I'm going to limit your now three questions a show I used to tell my kids are going. You know there's an allowance of words per day. You're now in extra time, So no more words today. Okay, we'll start again. It gets reset tomorrow. You use up all your questions, Exit time. Flying movies, Skydiving, Miss Daisy, Silver a fuselage, good Men Gold for use of the word fuselage, tom Act to the Future, Silver White Men can't jumbo jumbo? What do I get? A mag that's not? Worry about that? Now that it's a trap jack? What have you got? Flying movies?
Speaker 3: I did also go for fuselage. I'm not just copying you. Fast in the Fuselage, Superior fuselage. Runway Bride, she's got the runaway Bride. She's the Runway Bride.
Speaker 4: Yea, it still sounds like a Channel nine show, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: The Runway Bride and sore Shank Redemption, Prisoners Up in the Sky, Flying around. No magnets for me.
Speaker 4: No magnetud or emugs. All right, but have you got any mags or mugnets coming your way? Let's find out.
Speaker 1: Christian Connells Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, at Tullamarine Airport, flight has been pushed back a bit more so excitable expectant mother Carolyn now the eta for a son to come back. She's missed them over Christmas New Year's been traveling around Europe. He's eighteen, big reunion. The current billboard, the new billboard is going to say welcome home Tom, Love Mum and Caitlin.
Speaker 3: She will be pacing back and forth in that international arrivals area. She got there way too early. Think he lands at seven to twenty. He's got to come through customs case bags and that if border patrol the filming you know that adds Tom.
Speaker 4: He's been to Europe. We've had an email here from Jen suitor Christian Grammar police here. The billboard should actually read Welcome home Comma, Tom, not as you currently got it, or welcome home Tom Comma.
Speaker 3: I think that is correct. That is correct.
Speaker 4: We've got plenty of time before he's even getting in that car and soon it isn't going to be till after eight o'clock this morning. So yeah, the correction for the one hundred billboards we're given away every single morning. Welcome home, Comma, Tom. The last thing we want to do is ruin this reunion with a misplaced commer. Yeah. I don't want to be that.
Speaker 3: And he's a school kids so he will know you all know, he all know.
Speaker 4: All right, we're ready. Then, Flying movies, you mean Duty three Gold, well done, mug, Mortal, Cockpit sil plus. That could be a movie, couldn't it. That really could be a movie. That's wrong. Mark Flight Club starring Brad Cockpit Gold double yeah, mug and a magnets Why not? Sir? Saving Pilot Ryan Gold, that's very good from Down, Good Morning, Down, eight Mile High Club Gold, Glide Hard Silver, fifty First Delays Silver Weekend at John Travolta's from I understand what you mean. Let's tell you Plastic knives out Gold. That's very clever, very smart, Steve well done, who flew Roger Rabbit? Silver when Harry met Sully Captain.
Speaker 3: Sully's landed the plane on the Hudson River. Very good, Gold plus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and a magnet to you Sammy and Craigie Burn when Harry met Sully is so good? Jet Shorty silver plus Lord of the Wings silver, the Green Mile High.
Speaker 3: Club they had something similar bronze.
Speaker 4: The forty year old Virgin Airlines gold. Both of those from Andrew the Milkman. You can have a mark and a magnet. All right, we'll tell you about this morning's Naked Hour coming up next.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'commell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Time now to tell you about this morning of this week's Naked Our. This is where from seven to eight every Thursday morning on the show, we clear all the songs. We give you the theme. You picked the songs. Let's get into this week's.
Speaker 11: Oh Christian, we've got no songs for the whole hour on nick Na nig nake nake nag Naked Our Naked Hour, Oh nack nake Nigga Naked Hour, They God Hour.
Speaker 4: All right, the theme for the Naked Hour, we give you the theme. You pick all the songs between seven and eight the sorning on Gold one A four point three. The theme is songs with days of weeks in the title. Looking for days of the week in the title. It could have been the title not just in the song Patsy, what are you going for?
Speaker 2: Bengals Medic Monday? I remember listening to this on the school bus and thinking the words to the song were just another man Next Monday, but it was manic Monday.
Speaker 4: I'd like it. It's like a miss, isn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Many?
Speaker 4: Do you know what it is?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: Just another man next Monday?
Speaker 3: What was that meme that went around like next minute?
Speaker 4: It's like, let's hear it again, it's Many Monday. I was convinced that, yeah, that's a great misserve Patsy price that much? That's right? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 4: Trivia point? Good tune? Jackie Boye, what are you going for? A song with the dea other week?
Speaker 3: In the title, I've chosen this because it's from one of my favorite movies, opening and closing credits of Happy Gilmour. It's called Tuesday's.
Speaker 4: Gone Leonard Skinnered. This is a great song and a great movie. Al Right, it's opening and closing? Is it? You never heard Call Me the Breeze by Leonard Skinner?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I've ever heard another song by them?
Speaker 4: Oh my well, freebird baby don't sweetheart, she's probably quite a few.
Speaker 3: You do know Sweet Home.
Speaker 4: When you're heading home today, tell that Testa to crank up. Call Me the Breeze. What a tune. Suddenly it's like nineteen seventy five, you're on the Pacific Highway. That is some song Call Me the Breeze. Actually, I think we've got banks as a possible naked hour the weather. We were going to do it last year and the weather in album got better, so Rio went, let's bank it because we'll always have the weather. Then we can play call Me the Breeze. Skin it. But this is a great one. I'm going for a big Friday song. By the way, when I was looking at different songs that have days of the week in the title, have you about Wednesday? It's not about Sunday, Monday, Friday, Saturday, the weekend, Homeday, Wednesday, opportunity song writers. Anyway, I've gone for this about Friday Night. What a banger by KP. Perry Katie the movie In My Life, open closing credits. What a tune? Huh? What a good time? As well? A ber not.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question o Carls Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Good morning Christian, is it possibly going a message on the billboards? Later? On this morning or tomorrow to my beautiful lady Catherine in honor, if you will marry me. Johnny, are we're not doing any more proposal?
Speaker 3: What's at the top of our list of rules for the.
Speaker 4: Billboards now after what happened on Tuesday seven forty six am hashtag Mitchgate. No more billboards about proposals, No more proposals, Sorry, Johnny, You're gonna have to find another way. All right?
Speaker 11: Naked out, Oh Christian, We've got no songs for the whole hour?
Speaker 5: Oh nick nick.
Speaker 11: Nig nick nick nig, naked our naked hour, Oh nig nigg.
Speaker 10: Egg naked hour.
Speaker 4: All right, we give you the theme of Thursday. You pick all the songs, so we have no more songs lined up. You're picking the songs on nine four one four one oh four three theme songs or days of the week in the title Fie, good.
Speaker 6: Morning, Good morning, Christian? How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good, Fie, sound like you're ready on the road. What song do we have to play?
Speaker 7: Doom count don't like Monday, great song, I don't.
Speaker 4: Like don't the day down? Effie? Good choice. Let's go to Kathy here, Good morning, Kathy.
Speaker 7: Morning came best song ever from an incredible band that contained all of.
Speaker 8: Those of the week is Friday. I'm in love by the Cure.
Speaker 4: Great song, Thursday, I don't care, It's all right. This is a great song.
Speaker 3: You this best song ever.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't call it. Kathy likes it. Sorry, it's the best song ever. Only what you decide to say. I was surprised it is Kathy's best song ever that. I'm happy with that, Kathy, this is a good song. We have to play this Thursday.
Speaker 11: I don't care about you.
Speaker 4: He Gattie, have a good day. Let's go, thanks mate. Let's got a Brendan.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, late night DJ Brendan Vibe Master General Brendan.
Speaker 4: What song we're going to go for?
Speaker 5: Yees Blue Monday by New Order.
Speaker 4: It would be Monday one. This is a great song, great song every Jack Brendan, great call. Good song as well. Awesome video too. Let's go to Eddie. Good morning, Eddie, Good morning crew.
Speaker 5: Yes, Ruby Tuesday, Rolling Stones get in.
Speaker 12: Good oh mate, giving it the your back end.
Speaker 4: Vocals need a bit of support there, great song. Have a good day, Eddie. Let's go to Catherine. Now we're looking for songs with days the week of the title.
Speaker 6: Good morning everyone.
Speaker 7: How about Elton John's Saturday Nights all right for fighting?
Speaker 4: I'll read to sing along with it like Eddie.
Speaker 5: See me going street?
Speaker 6: People save me money, not to things?
Speaker 4: All right, Catherine, Thank you very much. The Squeeze. One more in from Benjamin.
Speaker 5: You two Sunday, Buddy, Sunday.
Speaker 4: Gotcha listen at so Great Apple War? I think it was wed Benjamin, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: I have sometimes favorite bits and songs, and this some of my favorite bits. About two minutes in the song where he just the keyboard just goes that bit of it should anything happen to me prematurely high out and just to do that bit. It's about ten seconds. He can then fly back.
Speaker 3: For all Elden's skills on the piano. That is honestly the easiest thing you can do on a piano.
Speaker 4: To me, I thought that must be like no black belt ninth level. What to do that?
Speaker 3: BA go for a start from one.
Speaker 4: Now, I guarantee you get a keyboard out. I'd run out of steam half boy, th wee B and stop. I couldn't be able to do that really all right, So here's what we are on day four of Winner. Billboard every day this week and it rolls into next week as well, and then a really big one to mine. We have one hundred billboards to give away every single show, so one message from you guys goes live. It really is all over Melbourne. These aren't just a big gigantic digital billboards as they're called. It's also loads and loads of bush shelters as well. It's everywhere. Whatever the message is, one message on the show goes live within a couple of minutes to Melbourne. That the one we give away tomorrow is the biggest one of the whole two weeks of doing this. Yeah, because it'll be up all day Friday and Saturday and Sunday. So whatever the message is is going to be a very very well seen famous message over the weekend. The current one we had over the last twenty four hours yesterday, we thought with all the kids going back to school in the school run, we thought we'd asked the kids to put a message up there. We found this lovely guy, a little eleven year old called Jacimo.
Speaker 6: It is get a angus. How you doing mate?
Speaker 5: And all my friends at sin Gabriel.
Speaker 4: Is he your main friend, is your best friend?
Speaker 6: And here's my very first friend.
Speaker 4: Very first friend. How long have you known him? Only eleven?
Speaker 13: I've known him ever since I started primary school.
Speaker 4: To have a best day going about, that's the best. So the message that was up all day yesterday said.
Speaker 3: Get a angus, how you go and mate? And to all my friends at Saint Gabriel's PS, I'm Jacimo.
Speaker 4: Now when we spoke to Jackimo, like a lot of the kids we speak to, he's a lovely lad and probably you know, and so we should be quite unaware of the impact of what was about to happen. When seriously, your your best mate's name is suddenly all over Melbourne. That's going to create big ripples. People are going to hear about it at school. So you heard this is Jakimo yesterday morning, Tempa state it is good.
Speaker 6: Aye Angus, how are you doing?
Speaker 8: Mate?
Speaker 4: It's a polite, nice young man kid. Right, showbiz has happened in the previous twenty four hours. Suddenly at school he's got radio famous. Listen to this guy, same guy Jacomo.
Speaker 9: Hello, I'm Jackimo, whoa holds.
Speaker 4: The stage could be a comedian with a brand new Netflix special. Hello, I'm Jacomo.
Speaker 9: Hello, I'm Jakimo. I was on Christian O'Connell's GOT one oh four point three show. Shout out to Laura from Saint Gabriel's. She came up to me and said, Hey, Jakimo. Haley, who was another teacher at the school, said you were on the radio.
Speaker 4: It made my day.
Speaker 8: P s.
Speaker 9: I'm Jackimo.
Speaker 4: This is great. What the change? This is what the one hundred billboards still with now? Angus is his best friend. Obviously he becomes very famous in the in these billboards yesterday as well, we've heard from young Angus best friend of course, to Jacomo.
Speaker 1: Looking at the billboard and my mom told me, but then I was actually on the radio.
Speaker 5: Was from my creet coach Hamma.
Speaker 1: So you shout out to hammer.
Speaker 9: My auntie cried when she found out that I was on one hundred billboards around Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Very excited.
Speaker 4: Did you seem very sad?
Speaker 3: Did he say, my aunt he cried when she cried, And did you.
Speaker 4: Say shout out to a hammer? He's on the who was on the phone to his coach mc hammer? Also, Hello, voice not broken? His voice is breaking. Voice made Jack and most Jack's still waiting to break as well. All right, So coming up next we'll tell you about the very very special billboard we've got the.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: We're about to cross to a mum who's eagerly awaiting her son who's been away for a couple of months, miss Christmas and New Year, been traveling around Europe. Tomorrow's billboards we're giving away isn't just tomorrow, it's to the whole weekend Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Start thinking about your message, which will be seen by over a million people and over three days, lots of people out and about over the weekend, all seeing your message on one hundred billboards. Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. But right now that's crossed live to tell Marine Airport and a car park where mum Karlyn is still waiting. Are you still in the car, hi.
Speaker 6: Christian, I'm actually standing at the rivals.
Speaker 4: Yes, So the planes landed.
Speaker 6: The plane has landed. The eagle has landed about ten minutes ago. So I expect him to come out of those doors any moment now.
Speaker 3: Oh no, is he still half an hour away at LEAs you got to gout to the bags.
Speaker 4: There's all this problem with the baggage stuff at the moment, and.
Speaker 6: They seem to be running through. Everyone seems to be coming out fairly quickly, so.
Speaker 5: Planes if they could be.
Speaker 6: But who knows, you might see him luck.
Speaker 5: So you might be here.
Speaker 4: So the current billboard then, just to remind everybody, so it's a giant welcome home sign on one hundred billboards that obviously, when they are reunited and you've got Tom in the car, you're going to be driving back into Melbourne and Tom will see just how much it means to have him back with you in the car and back home. So Jack, the message says that Tom's going to be seen very very soon.
Speaker 3: People might have already seen it up and about now. Welcome home Tom, Love from Mum and Caitlin. Kiss, kiss, kiss.
Speaker 4: What time have you been at that airport since I was here?
Speaker 6: About us five five?
Speaker 4: Are you getting tired now? You know a bit where you start to get a little bit sleepy and the slow blink kicks in.
Speaker 6: Not really, I'm caffeinated up.
Speaker 3: Your park's going to cost over one hundred dollars. I can't up thinking about it.
Speaker 6: Oh Jack you and about money? What do you wait till Gordon comes home?
Speaker 4: Yes, Miss Christmas, I can't even imagine counting all. I'll pay for your parking, okay, so don't worry about that if it overruns. When it is overrunning, but I'll shout that.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Well you need you need the money to get another cup of coffees, which aren't cheaper. Telling me now, but either to stay away because it could be till after eight o'clock.
Speaker 5: Well, we don't know.
Speaker 4: We'll see fingers cross, fingers crossed.
Speaker 6: He's only got one he's only got one suitcase.
Speaker 4: So that's like everybody else on the plane. Most people have one suitcase. All right, we'll see fingers cross is coming through those doors. And you're in a good position. Yeah you have you? Have you been texting him?
Speaker 6: No, I haven't yet because I've been waiting to talk to you guys.
Speaker 5: I've been kicking.
Speaker 4: The producers are doing a good thing, Rained Tower, keep this line clear, No worries, all right, we'll speeches soon, fingers crossed. It's very soon that you see Tom.
Speaker 6: No worries, thanks, Christian, well, Christian.
Speaker 1: No Connell's show podcasts.
Speaker 4: I love it when people say, you know, they go, oh, you know, do you go that restaurant You've ever been there? And you go, dow, no, no, and they go, oh my god, you must there you go, and you must have right And obviously, you know, when I moved here, I'll make a note of all these musts. So we want to know where must we go and what must we have? On nine four one one oh four three, jack your must is you.
Speaker 3: Simply must, Christian go to Barapa tie in Baldwin and you simply must have the pineapple fried chicken fried rice.
Speaker 4: It does actually sound really nice. So a side dish from Jackie boy, What about you, Pats? What's your must?
Speaker 2: You know what, when you're on the Human Freeway, you will be on the way to Canberra, take the detour the exitdit your roller, and you think, oh, this is a waste of my time, But it's not, because there's awesome pizza at a place called Northern Republic. My brother travels two hours there and back once a month just to get their pizza.
Speaker 4: You're kidding.
Speaker 2: Brilliant, it's brilliant, and it's in this beautiful old red brick factory and they do just the best food. But their pizzas are awesome.
Speaker 3: When you see here someone makes a pilgrimage for a certain food, I'm actually sold.
Speaker 4: I think it's a step above. You must because you must just go there, but going to some sort of detour that takes hours. The pizza must be amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh it's beautiful. It's beautiful, and you think, oh, what's it your roa like, it's quite surprising that this awesome pizza shop is there.
Speaker 3: You don't have to kick the rest of the town.
Speaker 4: Victoria and New South Wales in. It's actually quite surprising, you know, these backward places, not like the big metropolis of course where I broadcast from.
Speaker 3: They've fluted something because in.
Speaker 4: Red locals can actually do a pizza from that region. Actually quite surprising because it's a.
Speaker 2: Die well since the freeway was bypassed, not much guys on there.
Speaker 4: You just still going. We're gonna have to get you out there next week to apologize to the townsfolk.
Speaker 3: What's it called again, Patty, Actually do Northern Republic.
Speaker 4: We can't go aback there, re Lynched Do they do delivery? All right? My must you simply must go to Philipp's Bakery on Hampton Street, and you must have Philippa's sausage roll homemade every day and the stuff. They will say, do you want the special sauce. Don't go, oh, you've got some of the cars all that, get that special sauce. It's not like any kind of tomato reddish, right.
Speaker 3: And you're telling people, I've got special sauce.
Speaker 4: In the car. I have a couple of sashets in the glove box of like those macas. Because the kids always go they haven't got any ketch up. They didn't get that, so why I have some. You'll need this in the company's time. Get the special sauce. It's a tomato relish, but with a kind of cuman. I don't know if this is the right word, but undercurrent there's a cuman tones, undercurrents traces what it is. You must go to Philippa's Bakery. Don't have all the sausage rolls this morning. Please leave me for one eleven a m iBIM all right? Where else must we go? Kelly?
Speaker 8: Hi, Christian? Here are you going?
Speaker 4: I'm good? Where must we go?
Speaker 8: You must go to Dexters in Preston and you must try their short rib as well as their meat donuts.
Speaker 3: Someone told me about the donut they deep fry be Oh my.
Speaker 4: God, this sounds amazing.
Speaker 8: It is. It is really amazing meat. It is donuts meat donut. So think of a hot jam donut, but instead of jam in the middle, it's I think it's a poored beef and it's in the middle and it is just divine.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's a pulled pork in the middle?
Speaker 8: All beef?
Speaker 4: I think beef. We thought they could improve the humble donut.
Speaker 8: And the short rib is just spectacular.
Speaker 4: This is meaty heaven.
Speaker 3: You would want to know that you're definitely buying into a meat donut because if you expected.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes, very much so. But yeah, it's been around for years. It's been around for years. They do it right and it's almost like an institution.
Speaker 4: It's great, all right, So Dexter's and Preston, Yes, we must have the meat donuts and the short ribat.
Speaker 8: And the short rip. Those to the meat doughnuts and short rib absolutely.
Speaker 4: Who is that with the joker?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, following me, get on.
Speaker 6: She's trying to get onto the radio at the moment you.
Speaker 4: Can and have a chat. She wants what's her name?
Speaker 6: Thanks Christine?
Speaker 4: Christ Yeah, hello, hello Christine, good morning. If you had this meat donut? Is it that good?
Speaker 1: And yes, yes, yes, yes, gotcha?
Speaker 4: All right, all right the word listen. It's been good. Thank you. Ray you called. Okay, take care Kelly.
Speaker 8: And your daughter you too, thank you.
Speaker 4: They need to go in for them nine four for you simply mustn't simply must've chuch my daughter. Actually this is the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Maybe a controversial opinion, but if I hired a DJ and he went and passed out in my yard, I'd be asking for my money, but not singing a song about it. Patrick Jack, you've got some issues with the lyrics.
Speaker 3: Well, she weaves in there that there's a warren out for her arrest amongst like we're dancing on the tabletops. I think we took too many shots. There's a warren out for my arrest. I think I need a ginger ale. It's like go back. You're in serious trouble, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Where must we go and what must we have? You simply must Christian Sarah Brady must go to the Yu Yuk Hotel Yuk must have the state my dad reckon see, you will never be able to have another pub steak again after this because nothing ever will top it. Ta sounds great? So when else he's smaller? Then where It's not just oh yeah, you must go there, it's simply you must, and what must we have when we go there?
Speaker 5: Joshua, Hello, Christian, Hell are you this morning?
Speaker 4: I'm good? You must go? Where do we go?
Speaker 5: You simply must go to South of Johnson and try the proscuto and ridicuio rosotto. It's just unbelievable.
Speaker 4: How great can a rosotto be? Because to me it's porridge that people have in the evening.
Speaker 5: Oh, you'll have to try it.
Speaker 3: It just can only be so good. I think it's got a ceiling of rosotto.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you don't see a lot like Master Chef or anything that the Big Cookery shows to you. All Right, you have an hour and I need that pee and leaks. Okay, Chef Ransey's coming out, so make sure it's good.
Speaker 3: I mean they're good, resultos are good, but I just don't imagine it's your favorite meal. Joshua.
Speaker 5: There, I go there once a week every Sunday. I go there and have a really same meal.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, so it's Ridaccio and what else Proscuccio.
Speaker 5: Ridicuo and Proscuto Rosotto.
Speaker 4: He's just an Italian soccer player, Ridico.
Speaker 3: I think it's one of the lyrics and bohemian rapsid.
Speaker 4: All right, Joshua, thank you very much. You have a good day.
Speaker 5: Thank you made too.
Speaker 2: I love a rosorto and it's one of the hardest things to make a rest.
Speaker 10: Tanya, Hi, Christian and team, how are you?
Speaker 4: We're good? Where must we go? Tity, you must go?
Speaker 10: And it's in Euroa again, and it's called flam Shan. Chinese restaurants love it, the old flam Sham. Yep, you must go there.
Speaker 8: I used to work there.
Speaker 10: I lived in Euroa and the Chinese it's the chili chicken plum. It's a musky chicken plum.
Speaker 8: Chili chicken plum.
Speaker 11: And also I.
Speaker 10: Always get a bag of frozen dim sims and bring it home with me back to Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Contraman then sound them at market. So the your car.
Speaker 10: Oh no, my husband would kill me if I tried to sell them to anyone.
Speaker 4: So they let you just it's that because you're a former employee, can any of us just walk away? With a bag of frozen goods.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 10: Probably because I'm a former employee and Connie loves me.
Speaker 3: Tell us the code work.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, so if I go, it's Connie in Today's Christian. Uh. You know I used to work here with Chanya and Connie the old. Give me the bag of the old frozen ones.
Speaker 10: It's impossibly, you never know she might do that.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Connie. Flam sham, All right, thank you very much, chan no problem. Clam sham or flam sham clam no flam.
Speaker 2: I think she said flamshare.
Speaker 4: That's what I saw. Flam sham said ten times. Rosie, Hi Christian?
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 4: I am good, Rosie? Where must I go? What must I have?
Speaker 13: You simply muss must musco to Emma Cooney Restaurant in West Melbourne. It's a traditional Italian restaurant that's been around for sixty years and you simply must must have the garlic mushroom.
Speaker 4: Love a garlic mushroom.
Speaker 13: Yes there's a bit.
Speaker 4: So is it more like one of those old traditional Italians you know where it's like a trattoria.
Speaker 13: Oh it's yes, it is. It hasn't got a huge menu. Everything is is absolutely divine.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm getting so I'm salivating this. I love a good old sort of family run Italian restaurant's been going for years and you've got like an elderly none are out the back stir and that old ragoo source all day.
Speaker 6: That's that's right.
Speaker 13: And what's it called Againonie a Maconie restaurant in West Melbourne.
Speaker 4: We have to have a little team watch then, all right, Rosie, thank you very much. No problems, by no problems, Glass, He's got no problems.
Speaker 7: Deborah, Yes, good morning Christian Pats and Jack.
Speaker 4: Hello, hellow Debrah. And where must we go?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: You absolutely must go to Phonsie's Diner in kill Side. Step back into the past and have yourself. You must have yourself the most incredible camembert popper. You crunch into the crispy coding and you get a little zing off the jilly and then you get this explosion of molten camembert.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is great.
Speaker 7: Mind the roof of your mouth though it will burn.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, this is like a four K tasting there. That was very well described. You already took us through the whole stages of it.
Speaker 7: A fantastic.
Speaker 8: You must go.
Speaker 3: When you say is it.
Speaker 4: Themed like days you've got the old juke.
Speaker 7: Box, it absolutely is. There's so much memorabilia in there, the waitresses addressed back in the day when they did happy Days. The food, the rest of the food is incredible. The host Debbie is fantastic, and yeah, you must.
Speaker 5: Got to go.
Speaker 4: Churist. Thing about the Camembert Poppers, I don't remember, Fonsi're cunning it's themed from the Camembert Poppers because they just really love them.
Speaker 3: That episode where Fie burnt the roof of his mouth.
Speaker 4: Camembert because at first and then the molten Camembert. We're right, we got to go. We must be, we must dear. But this is a great one. Thank you very much. You come out, you have a good day, you too, Bile. Do you know I've decided this is it? You know you and I have took before, but having some kind of food awards. How many times you go into a place. They've got some old it's been in there a couple of years where they were like Takeaway of the Year three aw or the held Son in two thousand and three. We need our food awards and they will be called you must, you must, and the winner if you really are right, you could be a nominee. So in then you must, and then the Gold standards you really must, and they can put that up in the restaurants. We need to start eating this food.
Speaker 1: Carl and brighter. You're listening to the Christian o'carl show podcast.
Speaker 4: We sit and wait this hour this week and it continues next week and all over the weekend. We're giving away one hundred billboards. Access to them. Put your message on one hundred billboards all over Melbourne, every single show here on the Christian O'Connell show. Current message is a lovely one from Mum, Karen and Jackie Boy.
Speaker 3: The message is welcome home Tom, Love from Mum and Caitlin. Kiss, kiss Kiss.
Speaker 4: So Mum, Caroline is actually at the airport right now, where she's been since five am. Yep, you can do the mass over for three hours. She hasn't got the sun yet. He still doesn't come through the doors. We spoke to at seven point thirty and she was going any minute now, any minute now. The planes landed three minutes ago at seven twenty seven. Any minute now, still waiting and then you're going to have this beautiful emotional reunion. He's obviously been away for a couple of months, miss Christmas and miss New Year. So she's so excited. She didn't want to just turn up and arrivals with her or welcome home sign. She wanted a giant, mega welcome home signed. And that's what today's one hundred billboards are. So at somebody in the next twenty minutes, hopefully she gets him in the car and they start driving into Melbourne, and then hopefully Tom will see the messenger from his mum on the billboards. Before that, I can relate to what she's going through. Suddenly your kids get older and they start moving away. This is actually my life in our Yeah, next Friday we take our alras daughter Ruby. She goes to Canberra where she's beginning how do you path in her life at A and U? And so we all go for the weekend. We drop her off the be four of us was my youngest daughter Lowers, and then three of us will come home. This is a big thing for all of us, right and so my wife and I have been talking a lot about what are we going to do, how are we going to handle this huge change in our in our in our relationship, actually bigger since we actually became parents eighteen years ago. Anyway, Patsy, this is my wife's idea. She knows that I love getting out of nature, and I want to get out of nature even more. Tomorrow afternoon, we're going to look at caravans.
Speaker 3: Ah gray nomads, ray nomads.
Speaker 4: I got the gray bit.
Speaker 3: No, no, guys, are you retiring?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: So she supposed with this the other day, and maybe you do this with Chris in your relationship as well. One I came home, said I wasn't home, but there was an open brochure simply saying caravans and motor homes. I'm like, ah, we go here we go a couple of months and fifty. This is it, this is it, this is the change is happening. You're going through the manopause.
Speaker 3: You'll be the youngest. The b side is you'll be the lad you.
Speaker 4: Could on the box. So I said, I don't know. She goes, some it's okay, I've rung a company. She goes, if you were to spring Bell caravans, Huggi's besties. Yeah, she goes, they were very excited to hear from me. Went yeah, I bet they were. So we're go and have a look at caravans tomorrow and then they've kind of agreed that we can borrow one for a weekend and next cod of week and give it a go for a weekend. See, my wife goes to me and the guy said to him, they come with toilets going with a dump out of the bush somewhere my weekend. How is your weekend? I mean crapping in the park, nobody seeing. Let's let's go that you that down there's scotting Chris.
Speaker 3: I think there's a I don't know about using the toilet on there for one t No. Well, when we did the caravan a carriage with Hamishine, we had a rule that that you weren't allowed to go number two inside the caravan too stinky.
Speaker 4: Well you have actually, yeah, what happens if you you know? So we've raised it so many one and it's next to the bedrum one room. It's it's all in the room.
Speaker 3: It's right there. We had to wait for truck stops and yeah, caravan parks and that sort of thing until we could go number two.
Speaker 4: Be a lovely wait to navigate the weekend. Put over, put over, why didn't it? It's a truck stop top swinging the caravan in watch you out with that snowy river.
Speaker 2: The worst bit is going to the r V park and having to empty it. My brother's got a caravan, that's his job, and it's got like a try, it's like a suitcase and he takes it out of this compartment and he had, well, you got to empty.
Speaker 4: It fifty.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't think go number two in the tour? Do you want to pull that sacred suitcase?
Speaker 4: But I'm going to do something else? Am I going to go? Stop fixating about the number two? I want to want to get out of a great man?
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: All right, let's see some of your emails late to the party late we got in Lakes to the Park Sea. But nothing we ever talk about on the show ever moves completely on. You can pick it up whenever you want. Let's get into some of them, Katrina, Rolf Christian. You're talking about why were you school famous? Yeah? We did this the other day. There were so many great stories. Please keep these going. Growing up was the youngers of four. I always had hand me down uniforms for school but my mum took things to a whole new level when I was in Grade six. Every year the Grade six students had a special jumper with the graduating year printed on the front. I said that envy, wasn't it that you saw the older kids do that? My mum took my older brothers class of nineteen ninety seven jump into a uniform shop and had the print changed to Class of nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Matchdown.
Speaker 4: No oh no. What she didn't know was that for the first time ever, the jumpers will be printed with the names of all the graduating students on the back. There was no easy way of hiding that my jumper was the only one year level missing all the names school famous from that day.
Speaker 3: Graduating and you don't have to be school famous into the next year.
Speaker 4: Katrina will send yourself for that. That is a great story. If you go any more school famous, send them over to us. The other day we were looking at they We were going through the top ten words that were googled in Australia last year. One of them was shout out to the twenty two wordle. A lot of people got into it has become a really big thing actually all over the world Jack, you were doing it every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only during the time period where it was popular and like everybody else, you know.
Speaker 4: On the Cool Kids. I liked him in their first album and I moved on with that difficult second album in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: You didn't like word or because you were about at it.
Speaker 4: Well, possibly true. We asked who is still doing it? Lee? Listen and Lee is still doing it and she's on a three hundred and fifty three day streak. I love that word streak.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: My youngest daughter she's on a nine hundred and seventy two day streak talking to her best friend Meal Wow. You know they go to school together every day. They have to talk and slapchat every day to keep the streak going. It's very important. Even when they're in different parts of Australia on holiday of someone they will they have to do their snapchat to get the street gun.
Speaker 3: That sounds like something they tell you because you've told them to get off their phone. I have to be on stepchat and some.
Speaker 4: Of these other emails now are all about messages for the billboards Tomorrow. Tomorrow's message on the billboard will be up for three days up at the whole weekends all day Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday, so it's the biggest one we'll be giving away over the next two weeks. Christian, I'd love over the weekend to quote my three year old. This week big news in our house, Daddy, I did a pool on the toilet contender not ruling it out. That's from Cooper, who's three. Lovely world done dad, Tim, Christian and I have got a very important message and I think Melbourne needs to be reminded or all over the weekend. Toilet paper always goes under. Not over what No, I disagree over. We're all over Yeah. Over. The hand then goes to me. It's like it's shaking hands with the little the Liz bit.
Speaker 3: When you're under you have to go to the back of the toilet, yeah, and pull from the back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you could have a messy hand or something this night could touch the wall. What are you doing about my wife? We're not getting in the caravan yet, Holly. This is contiversial.
Speaker 3: I think she's trolling us. Yeah, no one, no one is doing under yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, Christian, I know you've had a failed proposal or it's not Listen he's saying that, why would you email? We say it's not failed, not failed. They're very happy right now. They've they've come together over the slight gate crashing by this show. But we were co coded in the proposal. It was an accidental gate crashing. It's certainly not failed. Please could I use it of the weekend to propose to Look, we've made a rule of that after what happened Tuesday at seven forty six am hashtag Mitchgate that we do. We'll do no proposals on this, okay, so please don't email me about proposals.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast just.
Speaker 4: Give you an update aware things are at the moment. Back at Tullamarine mum cow then been there since five am this morning to be reunited with her son, coming back after a trip around in Europe for a couple of months. He's eighteen, missed his first Christmas and New Year with the family. She's obviously really excited to get him back. And that's the billboards today. We had to give him to Callden when we heard about what she wants to do with them. A giant welcome home sign all over Melbourne on one hundred billboards. So Jack, the message reads at the moment, loud and clear.
Speaker 3: It says, welcome home Tom, Love from Mum and Caitlin. Kiss kiss kiss.
Speaker 4: Now. The plane landed about seven twenty five and she's been waiting eagerly for him to come through the doors. What we do know so far is he's got his bag and now the upa four of the planes also land at the same time, so he's now stuck in that giant sort of snake making its way through that to come on through to actually be reunited with Mum.
Speaker 3: So he's just ticked over three hours of pacing back and forth outside the gate.
Speaker 4: Poor thing. She's been there since five a m. All right, So today's time waste on National Thank You Youth Day? Are you going to think my children they are you? A Melbourne woman has started a campaign to create good God the child free suburbs in the city. What is this? The twenty seven year old said she's so sick of screaming children's term the pizza Coui public spaces and is calling for councils to create dedicated adults only.
Speaker 3: Suburbs like maybe little zones, but a whole suburb.
Speaker 4: Come on it just mainly been three aw listeners. Then Neil Mitchell will be the mayor of that place. Oh I can't steal that carefree abandoning a young toddler. All right, so we're looking for younger bands today. Make your band younger to crush Mode.
Speaker 3: Oh crash yeah, crash uh Silver, thank you Jim and the Man quite a few years ago.
Speaker 4: Okay, go I remember, yeah, Okay, go in your pants. No no, no, they're young. Go in your pants. You got a nappy? Okay, okay, go in your pants. Gold, crushed test Gummies silver and Meghan Potty Trainer silver plus. Jackie Ward, what have you got? Make a band younger?
Speaker 3: Red Hot Children Peppers.
Speaker 4: Oh, don't start with that. You just crushed in children children chili pepper pigs maybe, but that's good.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can I have a god for the teens of the Stone age? Yeah, Silver, gen zz Top gold and Bruce Spring Chicken steam as well.
Speaker 4: That is actually gold plus. All right, what have you got? Make a band younger?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Jackie Boy, you're ready tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 4: Younger. Man's an artist crawl d MC, silver, can't run guns and potties Silver, New Babies on the Block silver plus blink one that's clever as now. That's a smart Mac the Booster See Boys Silver pluss from Mia Who's nine, Thank you Miya bub Jovi little you know Hailey World the village pupils before their people. Gold. That's so clever, isn't it? What Chris, that's very good Kitten Stevens gold. Sam Marsh has got this one ever pubescence. We heard it takes a arm. I haven't heard that phrase since I was a teenager. Hidy Rock before he was kid, he was a.
Speaker 8: Job.
Speaker 4: He's tagging that away. Take care with bub job. I liked it. Brendan Backstreet infants from No Booster Boys high chair instead a silver chair, gold some Brian McWilliams mental as anything becomes fetal as anything. Silver, that's dry Hayley Ozzie was just born.
Speaker 3: Gold plush.
Speaker 4: You didn't put your name on it. One double five World done. That is such a great gay. Danny Powell's got not Pat Banatah, she's a lot younger Bratt banata silver and Mark and Mark has got Sir d so mix a lot. A lot can be young or old. That one world done, Mark, all right, last song for us after there's some Kings of Leam. We're telling about tomorrow show today and has she met Tom yet? Has the reunion happened? We've got one hundred billboards. They've been live since seven am. She's still at the airport waiting for him since five am.
Speaker 1: Carl Brager, you're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: We have good news. The ongoing story during today's show actually started before the show at five am. That's when Mum Carolyn got to Tullamarine Airport eagerly, so excited. Any parent would understand this if you've not been with your kids. They dis missed their first Christmas at home. Tom her son has been away traveling for a couple of months, all over Europe. So excited you got there at five am. It's playing Land at a half seven. She won the billboard today, one hundred billboards and what a great use of them this week as well. Jack. What do they currently say?
Speaker 3: It's simply a message from his mum and his sister, Welcome home Tom, Love from Mum and Caitlin. Kiss, Kiss Kiss.
Speaker 4: It's a giant city wide welcome home sign over the last two and a half hours since I started the show, Willy, we've been speaking to work counting they've just got in the car. They've been reunited. They are together, mum and son, they're together. So we told her do not listen to Gold. So obviously we could update you guys. It's hard because we want to, we want to call her, but.
Speaker 3: We've already ruined one surprise this week. We can't ruin another.
Speaker 4: Let's just go, can we go? Just one roomin out of five a week? One of winter billboard? So hard there is we're just letting this one play out. So they've left the airport, so we estimate the start seeing the billboards, out of which they're one hundred, in about five minutes time. Yeap.
Speaker 3: Why the first one they'll hit is the one on Telamarane Freeway, so in the next couple of minutes even they could be seeing it.
Speaker 4: Now hopefully tomorrow we'll play it all back. We've asked her to record this. What kind of reaction do we actually expect we're going to get from a tired eighteen year old He's been at the airport for a couple of AGAs, he's just going to go.
Speaker 3: He's not going to break down too.
Speaker 4: You know, they see those big reunions that go viral. We ain't gonna get that.
Speaker 3: They're never teenagers in those pole.
Speaker 4: Soldier who's been away for a couple of years, someone who's come out of a coma meeting the dog ten years later. It's not an eighteen year old. It's probably just angry, been on the flight for a couple of hours, waiting for a suitcase. Anyway, the good news is they're reunited right now, and the billboards are all waiting, which leads us on to tomorrow's show. So it'll be day five on the billboards, but actually it's day five, six or seven, because this is the big one. So we're doing this for all of next week as well. For two weeks, we'll started doing this winner billboard every single day, your message on one hundred billboards. So tomorrow's one we're going to give away. It's going to be the biggest one because it won't just be out for the day and that's Friday. They'd be up for Saturday and Sunday as well, so three days. And I said, this goes out to Tallamarine and all over the base. You're talking about over a million people in three days. We'll see your messages. So this is going to be the biggest message we do. Yesterday, you know when we had Jacomo, the little eleven year old boy just want to say hello on the billboards to his best mate Angus. He was actually became school famous because teachers heard about it. They saw it as well. So you will become Whatever you put up there is going to be probably the most famous billboard in town, whatever it is. So use the power wisely. Tomorrow morning you call the show if you want to get in there early, because this is getting very busy. I can tell you now it won't be a proposal.
Speaker 3: No, no proposals. No proposals.
Speaker 4: We've already done one of those. We gate crashed the guy. Mitch had a plan. The plan was not us on the one hundred billboards. So poor your finger out your backside, put a ring on it. Mitch had a plan. We gate crashed it. We're not going back to proposals, so don't email me. I don't want to hear the backstory about why she's beautiful, why he's ex special. I get it. I believe you. You ain't going on the billboards anything other than proposals. We're all ears and we're all lies. Email us today, Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au Lourie. Emails are going to come through block capitals and the subject heading pick me for the billboard. Then we're no to s it. Good luck, go for it.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast