Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: This is a hot potato.
Speaker 1: And you just watch her be throwing around this team over the next couple of minutes. Friday night, get a phone call for my eighteen year old daughter Lois. And it's like quarterbast eleven. Now when your kids call, right, and it's that time of the evening, your first thing is something's happened. So try w I'm like, are you okay? Is everything right? She's like, is there something going on with you and mum? And I am utterly confused.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: She goes, well, a friend of mine who now lives in Holland has just texted me her mum has seen a message on Facebook. There's a statement saying that you and mam are breaking up?
Speaker 4: Is this true? I start to laugh. I'm like, hey, listen, you got to slow down. What do you mean. There's a statement from whom.
Speaker 2: It sounds like international news today if it's reached Holland.
Speaker 1: She sends mess screenshop from Facebook from a fan page of this show.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know we had fan page.
Speaker 1: I didn't know, and it says this is what it says Christian and Sarah have separated. He's expected to be taking an extended break right. My wife when she saw this, genuinely, she was almost in tears, really upset with this job. Sometimes you get people say stuff about you and stuff like that. It comes with the territory. It shouldn't, but it does. I laughed it off right and said, well, she don't need to wether this is some luna on Facebook. I turned the light off five minutes later and my wife goes to me, you're just going to go to sleep.
Speaker 2: I went, yeah, we haven't actually separated.
Speaker 1: Unless oh sorry, I sat down on the light goes I went, oh, are we breaking up? Is this how that's called? Sarah, don't do it like that on a fan page in front of the fans. Surely we can break up without.
Speaker 4: Doing it in front of the kids and the fans. I said, no, there's nothing in it, so it's just like noise.
Speaker 1: She says, yeah, but and then I had a look at this, so it does this as a Facebook post Christian and Sarah have separated, He's expected to be taken an extended rake. There's a couple of comments and then someone has given thumbs up well, you're like, great, he's finally single. This is primo re estate that's about to become available. Thumbs up. That's the one I on, Like, who's that person? Then I find out yesterday that certain people on this team, Jack and you, I don't know how you reacted.
Speaker 2: Did you know anything about it? Know about this until you showed me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So Sue the Boss messaged one of the producers Friday night. So this says to me, Sue the Boss is hiding in the Facebook fan pages, and not just that he's on it on a Friday night, but.
Speaker 2: Wait, could even be the president of the fan page?
Speaker 1: Did she put this up thinking think of the ratings? Carl got all that attention with a brain tumor just think of the ratings. You don't have to brain up. Just maybe there's some photos if you're living separately, the HEJ wants a wife, think of the ratings. Okay, mass is huge.
Speaker 3: We need a thing.
Speaker 1: God, do you care about this or not? Take it seriously? And obviously, oh, mate, Patsy is a member because.
Speaker 3: I sent it to producer.
Speaker 5: Tell you how it came about? This kind of commentary on Can I just clear my name?
Speaker 4: She said to Kitlin like, no, I did not.
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I need to defend myself. Here, tell you what we're going to do.
Speaker 3: Still getting very hot in here right now.
Speaker 5: No, we need to say the records a.
Speaker 3: Moment and we will come back. We will come back.
Speaker 1: Because did you not send a screenshot gossiping about me and my wife?
Speaker 5: Oh that's not correct. I had two separate people on Friday night.
Speaker 1: Let's just take the moment. I need to have a cup of tea. Emotions are running high right now. For the record, my wife and I were married.
Speaker 3: Married. No, we are fine more than by now.
Speaker 1: Not fine now because Sarah last night when I and she went, you're going to talk about on the show, aren't you any who've got Sam?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And she goes just worried about people thinking there's no smoke without fire. Oh look, Jack, do you're not howving she thinks you're the same one in the team.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: That's how screwed up things are right now. That's this year, guys. We'll come back to part two in this.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: So Friday night and get a concerned phone call from my eighteen year old daughter. Someone has shown her a Facebook post on a show fan page that someone's posted Christian and Sarah have separated a year old daughter. We've only seen her for dinner a couple of hours beforehand, where there was a bit of a disagreement about me ordering some TIMU suit but not grounds for divorce.
Speaker 2: Is the final straw.
Speaker 1: They said goodbye, and it must have really kicked off in the car the way home.
Speaker 4: That's it. Twenty seven years of marriages if I won't.
Speaker 1: So. Obviously, my wife very upset by this, you know, sort of seeing on their commenting about our marriage and stuff like this. It's laughable to me, but for my wife, very upsetting. Then there was another wave of the upsetting yesterday when it transpires that Sue the boss, had seen it Friday night, screenshot it, sent it to on the Team, and Patsy had also seen it, screenshot at it and sent it to You producer Caitlin as well.
Speaker 5: No, what happened was I had to no. Two separate people sent me I do not follow that group. I'm aware of that group, but I do not follow it. I am not a member of it.
Speaker 3: In hell, I am not.
Speaker 5: And two people sent it to me and I can't say what I said out loud, but it.
Speaker 4: Was now now we're like we think like mood like what it was expleting.
Speaker 5: No, it was expletive and Chrissy, what are you talking about? And I said, what on earth is this?
Speaker 1: Da da da da da?
Speaker 2: And so finally, for this day.
Speaker 4: Is in the every day yack in on bang in this bang in that this story, I'm going to put them in the bloody news.
Speaker 5: You would never think that about someone else's beautiful marriage anyway, So I screwedful.
Speaker 1: You have to think of a word then looks beautiful.
Speaker 5: And so I screenshotted it to producer Caitlin.
Speaker 4: That's the best thing to do, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Thank you so much?
Speaker 5: No with w t F is this da data? I didn't I Caitlyn like about.
Speaker 1: She absolutely did say that, yes.
Speaker 5: But that could be anything that can mean you believe Yeah, no, no, And I said something about how people annoy me in inverted commas, but stronger.
Speaker 4: Word you talk about me or Sarah, they annoy me. But the rumor I wish they don't have to split up.
Speaker 5: Over it, the gossipers about talking about other people's marriages. And I said, quote.
Speaker 4: There's nothing going on with the marriage.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about it?
Speaker 5: You're wrong about it. I'm not talking behind your back.
Speaker 1: Are you the person who posted this or are you the one that gave it thembs up? I am not.
Speaker 5: And I said to Caitlin seriously, verbatim, this is what I said, Seriously, if that were true, all related as seriously, if all seriously, if that were true, all relationships are doomed. They are soul mates. Like to say, this is so dearcueleus. We're all doomed. If you two are doomed because you are made.
Speaker 4: Christian.
Speaker 5: It's true, and Caitlyn yours, but can confirm that.
Speaker 4: I did have to settle her down before that.
Speaker 5: I just said, it's not true, that's insane, It's okay. And then that's when she said, seriously, this is annoying me because they are soul mates.
Speaker 1: And then I replied, seriously, Patsy Sarah was more concerned about it. Do you think someone like Patsy would actually believe that one? I don't think so at all.
Speaker 5: No, I was just annoy because what happens here. But I know we share a lot on air about our private lives. Sometimes we may overshare. But you know what that that's not fodder.
Speaker 4: And there's no fodder.
Speaker 5: No, but if you really Sarah in your relationship, it's inspirational to all of us the way that you want to.
Speaker 3: Know we're not breaking.
Speaker 5: Up, and you know what, back off. Don't ever, don't ever speculate about any of our relationships because we all three of us are lucky enough to have soulmates. And that really annoyed me. As you can tell my skin Friday night.
Speaker 1: That is going to make my wife feel so much better. I mean that from my heart, Patchy, thank you.
Speaker 5: I feel really sorry that she feels sad because she's quite cheerful because our partners put up with a lot with us on air because we talk a lot about them, and you know what, they don't deserve this, because if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be as good as we are as a show because of the partners.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 5: Said really, really, really good.
Speaker 1: This is the first time in almost seven years of us working together when you've actually had my back.
Speaker 5: I've had your back every day.
Speaker 3: Genuinely, Patsy, thank you very much. The rest of you little weasels all You're all in my Bad Book, The Christian O'Connell Show podcast,