Speaker 1: People do some weird shit. Television legend Carrie Ane Kenney fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pippot You write your dog.
Speaker 2: Some things that make more sense than others bring pikes, nurseries, mercury, pikes, p y k e s Hey, why I hey, as in kill hey, why.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults?
Speaker 4: Wood, Why is your life so expensive?
Speaker 1: I'm not even having a good time.
Speaker 5: Is just.
Speaker 1: A couple of mitches? What about me?
Speaker 6: Don't forget No, he is.
Speaker 1: Maturely and one up the bomb that rhyme before we haven't done ninety one up the bum you use.
Speaker 6: Eighty one up the bomb. There's so many other words that rhyme with one for God's.
Speaker 1: Prell, I should have got ninety one.
Speaker 7: I'd tell her the hunt was awful and politic like that good ninety one No one should own a gun political statement, Oh.
Speaker 6: My god, image if you started making the runs really deep?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ninety one. Help find William tyrrel.
Speaker 5: D.
Speaker 6: What numbers rhyme with cleo? I know she's been found, She's all good. What numbers rhyme with free Brittany, are that sort of what else is there in the world?
Speaker 8: Nothing?
Speaker 1: H three seventy. Let me to solve it.
Speaker 7: How can we find Cleo in about two months but not find an airplane in ten years?
Speaker 1: It baffles me.
Speaker 6: I feel like, you know, the ocean is a bit more vast than Perth, so they've got more space to cover. Could be wrong, though I've never been to Perth. No, not that I'm allowed in there.
Speaker 1: All the ocean. No, No, you're not.
Speaker 7: Hey, welcome to the show episode ninety one. Guys were here for all those you thought would be canceled after ninety.
Speaker 6: You're wrong and Price keep it down. It's back, of course.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 6: Jenna has been working harder than ever. Also, I've heard.
Speaker 7: Yeah, after we announced her filling show that's happening in the Christmas break, she has jumped into full gear. Mitch, jenn and I did something without you.
Speaker 6: I'm aware because I asked her to feel in for me, So I'm hoping people can't tell him a bit stuffy. I was sick earlier in the week and we had a jeffs Mailboy interview. Yeah, yeah, yeah, scheduled, and I said, Jenna, you're gonna have to step up and fill in for me. So you two did the interview with Jeff's Mailboy, which I'm yet to hear now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Mitch hasn't heard it. Jenna and I did it yesterday because Jess's new single, Glow is out now He's a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's so good and it's very new for Jess.
Speaker 6: It's actually such a vibe. I was quite excited to tell her how much idore the song. But ah, well, I hope you showered her with praise. You.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't show you, know, Jenna, how would you rate yourself?
Speaker 1: This is a self reflective performance review? How would you say you went in your interview with Jess?
Speaker 9: Pretty good?
Speaker 6: We could talk for hours.
Speaker 1: I do this all the time, and I was, you know, easy Breezy palmed it over to Jenna and even I was cringing.
Speaker 6: Well, we'll hear how that went later on, won't we.
Speaker 1: But we have the audio today.
Speaker 6: We're also doing our brand new segment all thanks to Tinder. It's called Tinder fairy Tales and Fizzits.
Speaker 1: Because I myself am a Tinder fairy tale.
Speaker 6: Yeah you are a fairy tale. We're going to hear, you know, success stories it's to rub it in for people like me who are yet to have luck. But we're also going to hear the fizzits because let's face it, we've all had crappy dates. No matter how you meet, no matter what after you use yep, sometimes you get there and it's not what you expected it to be. So we've got plenty of fizzles and fairy tales on the way. I can't wait for you guys to hear them.
Speaker 7: Also, Tinder have thrown it's a couple of gold memberships to give away on the show, which is very exciting. So if you want to get loved up, you want to jump on Tinder later in the show is your chance to win?
Speaker 6: That's right? You know who actually is also a Tinder fairy tale at the moment, Bloody our tech guy Sam out there. So I messaged him during Sydney Lockdown being like, so what are you up to? How you keep him busy? And he said, H'm on Tinder. And then a week later, after what I suspect were many illegal gatherings, I've got a girlfriend, he tells me.
Speaker 10: I'm actually quite excited about it.
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 6: And as Krishnis like a baptism. No Krishni Krishni as.
Speaker 8: In the Indian god.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, I've actually seen a photo of this fairy tale match and she is gorgeous. And in case you didn't know, I am gay.
Speaker 1: I can identify it.
Speaker 6: How long have you been together now?
Speaker 10: Oh, it must be a couple of months now. And I've got to tell you because so many people were saying to me, oh, you gotta get on the dating apps.
Speaker 1: Is going to go on it?
Speaker 10: And the last time I was on Tinder I ended up scoring a girlfriend for five years, and so I put all this pressure on myself and like, oh, I don't know what's gonna happen. I'm gonna, you know, be going back and forth for ages, but no one weekend on Tinder?
Speaker 6: What is this bullshy? What am I doing wrong? I was going to like, you managed to get a girlfriend on Tinder in a lockdown? Okay, Well, maybe I'll learn a thing or two from the fairy tales later on.
Speaker 1: You will.
Speaker 7: That's coming up later in the show. And if it is your first time listening, welcome to His Just Me. Every week we start the show the same way with two is it just Me? As we call them something we've noticed, something we hate to appreciate.
Speaker 1: Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's. They're the crux of the show.
Speaker 6: That it's really aggressive. You've got spin on my faith. Sorry, I know we're out of lockdown. I need to spit on me cracks.
Speaker 1: I'm a passion Well.
Speaker 6: You better go first because mine's a bit filthy. I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you that I've got a medical question for doctor Gay, our medical correspondent.
Speaker 1: So, oh, is doctor Gay coming on the show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a bit personal, but I'm ready to I'm ready to tell you all about it. It's changed my.
Speaker 1: Life, brilliant. We haven't had doctor Gay on in a long time.
Speaker 6: I know it's been such in good health.
Speaker 1: It must be Professor Gay by now Scientist Gay. Well, you kick things off, Okay, let's start with the first dige of an episode ninety one.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Am? I the only one obsessed with stalking famous people's houses? Oh? I love it.
Speaker 6: I don't think I've ever actually done that.
Speaker 1: Oh, you gotta do it. It's a hoot and a holler.
Speaker 7: Architectural Digest, you cross architett Digest, Big magazine in the US.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not really.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well, the fans refer to it as ad.
Speaker 6: It could be the most famous whatever you said, magazine in that genre, but I'm not. I'm not in that area.
Speaker 7: Well seat neither was I. Then Hayden and I moved in. We have a house now, so I'm really into that. At the moment, we're redecorating. We sold everything in our last house and we're now buying brain new furniture. We don't have a couch. We're not buying it all from scratch. So I'm looking around for.
Speaker 1: Inspo for people that I love.
Speaker 7: Architectural Digest do this thing and it's a home tour and celebrities full of money, beautiful houses. They do ad at home with x y Z.
Speaker 6: Who have they done?
Speaker 1: Lady Gaga has ladies and gentlemen has done it?
Speaker 6: Is that the one?
Speaker 9: And Troy Sevonn Yeah, good one.
Speaker 1: You name a celeb We have a tour online of their house.
Speaker 6: I am addicted.
Speaker 7: I sit there and then I google the products and Troy will be like, this is my couch from jacqueu Lemore. But oh google that, Haye and I could get it forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: With a I know sometimes I just don't want to know. I'm like, there's no way I could afford that same.
Speaker 7: So what I've done is these ladies in Jeneralen it intrigues me. I see a house. What I've done is I've collated six of my favorite celeb kitchens.
Speaker 6: There's a pilon front of Mitchell's great audio content for people who can't see what we're looking and.
Speaker 1: Put it up on socials. Now, have a look at the first kitchen, Mitchell and Jenna Green. Yes, the Green kitchen. I don't want you to have a look. Jenna.
Speaker 6: This is gonna sound so boguan, but it's very Mcloud's thoughts, isn't it. I was just thinking that it's very country, like describe it. Yes, yes, So it's like the sort of gender neutral, faint green that you would buy for someone who hasn't revealed the gend of their baby yet. Like it's very pale green, yep.
Speaker 1: A lot of wood, a lot of wood, wood floor boards, white marble bench top. Whose celebrity kitchen is this?
Speaker 6: Jenna? Can you google who plays Susan on Neighbors? Looks like her kitchen.
Speaker 1: Now it's not international.
Speaker 6: It's supposed to be impressive, sir. I'm not being rude, but that's like a very modest kitchen.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's modest. Yeah, yeah, So you know, take that into consideration when you're answering a popo star. Mitchell, whose house do you think? You think?
Speaker 6: I genuinely have no idea.
Speaker 1: All right, it is Vanessa Hudgens from high school.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know i'd believe that.
Speaker 1: All right, move on. House number two.
Speaker 9: I know this one. I remember this from the video Troce of Arn's kitchen.
Speaker 7: Troy of Arts kitchen. Yep, yes, lots of green open windows. That's Troyce of Arn's kitchen, very minimalist.
Speaker 6: I would have pictured the same sort of arrangement he had for his YouTube video. It's it was cool to have the bedroom in the background on YouTube with like the fairy lights on the band, really dark and dim, like some purple lights. But no, none of that. It looks like a fucking neighbors set again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, House number three? Moving on? Whose home is this?
Speaker 9: I like this one?
Speaker 1: Mitchell. You're a big fan of his person and you, you and I are watching a show that they're staring currently we love to talk.
Speaker 6: About Reese Witherspoon. Jennifer Renison.
Speaker 1: It's Jennifer's house.
Speaker 9: Great, I love it. I love the fireplate.
Speaker 6: Looks fake to me that that's not a real fire.
Speaker 1: Jennifer, it's a pizza oven. Guys, look at the pizza.
Speaker 9: And there's like a wine.
Speaker 7: There's a wine cellar, lot of fruit on the table. It's quite boring for jen.
Speaker 6: That fucking plant on her bench looks a bit dirty, doesn't. He wouldn't kill it a water the plant, wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I like, I wouldn't kill it.
Speaker 6: In a couple of miles, I thought, I head to the next one.
Speaker 7: Sorry, he's gone to photograph for I've had to scribble out the famous person because they wouldn't leave the kitchen in the video?
Speaker 6: Is that Margot Robbie?
Speaker 1: Is it Margot Robbie? Jennaho're gonna look in?
Speaker 9: I don't know. Kate Hudson, she does a lot of homes.
Speaker 1: No, it's Kendall Jenner's house.
Speaker 6: Oh, I thought I saw a glimpse of blonde that you didn't scribble out. No, do you know what I really want? Kendall Jenner's huge chopping board. I end up washing up about four chopping boards a night, because that one is never enough. But that big fuck off thing would just take care of the lot.
Speaker 1: Look at that's like a door.
Speaker 6: How would you watch that? It actually looks like that bloody piano that rode from Titanic slept on top of in the freaking Atlantic Ocean.
Speaker 1: As if Kendall Jenna is worrying about washing a chopping board, I worry about it. The ego candle. All right, two more? Have we noticed that? This one? The fifth is more green? Cabinet tree. Yeah, there's a lot of green.
Speaker 6: Is this a trend or something.
Speaker 1: Must be a trend alert? Someone tell ad Yeah.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of like faint green and teals going on here. Is that adel This.
Speaker 1: Is the biggest artist in the world right now, Jenneho Adele. This is Adele's house.
Speaker 6: Lifting from her vogue seventy whatever questions she did more than the usual amount she did like ninety something questions. But yeah, I recognize the Dele's house. I saw that just the other day.
Speaker 9: I expected more from that kitchen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is kind of UK country though, like it's a bit sort of barney.
Speaker 6: Again. The bloody plants need water and they do. All these people are neglecting their shrubbery or.
Speaker 1: A final house.
Speaker 7: Wow, very modern, A glorious big kitchen, black cabinet tree.
Speaker 6: This is my favorite.
Speaker 1: I'd say really very modern, because.
Speaker 6: If I'm going to spend a shipload on a house, I'm not going to try and make it look modest. I'm going to make it look you know mod.
Speaker 1: I will give you a tip. It is one of the Kardashian Jennas. Now I've already had Kendle.
Speaker 6: Too much carlor for Kim, Yeah, way too much. She's got that stripped back kangye rubbish going on.
Speaker 1: It's a Jenna or it's a Kardashian's home. O, God, it's not Chloe, is it.
Speaker 6: I can just hear her in that backyard screaming out for her daughter trill because they're child True, we're your brother?
Speaker 3: False?
Speaker 1: Jenna, how you looking in?
Speaker 9: I think it's either the brother or Rob.
Speaker 1: Courtney Courtney, No, it's Chris Janner. The mother.
Speaker 6: Was way nice.
Speaker 1: She just moved out of her.
Speaker 7: Famous house that they film Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and now she lives in this ship. Anyway, all the photos up on the Instagram. Watch architect arch chretential architect. Fuck you do that, Architectural Digest.
Speaker 1: Think of me, ladies.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know that thing exists in Architectural diet Digest.
Speaker 1: It's hard guys, all right, moving.
Speaker 6: On, sure, I'm ready, But before we get into my is it just me? Sam's got a little PSA for us.
Speaker 8: Warning This contains explicit content and is recommended for mature audiences only. And yes, we're aware of the irony of us saying that, but we kind of legit mean it this time. This one's a little bit more graphic than usual. So if you've got like kids in the car or something, maybe put some headphones in or don't.
Speaker 6: Anyway, Is it just me? If you ever had a wet dream and not actually made any jizz? Yeah, a dry dream if you will, just a dream. No, you still have the climax experience, which, Jenna, I know you're not familiar with this, but wet dreams are very inconvenient. You can't control it. You have an orgasm in your sleep and then it's like, oh, I'm gonna have to wake up and clean this up. This is annoying.
Speaker 1: Well, I have to be honest, I have never had one.
Speaker 9: What Wait, I thought it was only like a teenager thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think, well, no, no, no, it happens. I think it happens more often when you're going through puberty because you know your hormones are running wild.
Speaker 9: But like they still happen, oh like not very often.
Speaker 6: And this morning, same thing, mid dream and then I went to deal with it and I was like, oh my god, nothing, Wow, it was literally nothing. And I was like, did I dream that I had a wet dream? Did it actually happen? But no, I fucking felt it.
Speaker 1: You're in a great mood this morning. I called him.
Speaker 6: He was laughing, Oh my god. That checks out, only because there was no cleanup. I've gone on record on this podcast talking about how much I despise seven. Yes, you know, I can't stand that crab, and I've said, oh god, I wish we lived in a world where people could climax without ejaculating.
Speaker 1: Well I'm living in that.
Speaker 6: World, baby, and it was amazing. I got all the fun, none of the clean up.
Speaker 1: But yeah, there might be something wrong. Were you hydrated last night? Did you do it before you slept?
Speaker 6: Plenty? Because I've been sick recently, so I'm you know keeping plenty hydrated. But I thought, whilst I enjoyed the experience, maybe there is something wrong with me. Hence why I thought we should get doctor gay On.
Speaker 1: Oh genius.
Speaker 7: Yes, of course we love doctor gay He's a resident in house doctor.
Speaker 1: He's also gay. We've had one for many questions in the past.
Speaker 6: He's only me going to him with these fucked questions. Last time we had doctor gay On, I'm just gonna passy his number. Last time we had doctor gay On, it was me asking why they shaved my pubes when I was unconscious in surgery. Oh maybe he's just too polite to say fuck off, Mitchell, stop asking me these questions about your nether region. I can't believe you've never had a wet dream. That's weird. I'm going to ask doctor gay about that.
Speaker 1: Doctor Gay's being dial let's dial up.
Speaker 6: Hello, doctor Gay.
Speaker 1: Hollo, Doctor Gay long time between visits.
Speaker 4: Yes, you been well.
Speaker 6: We've been very well, in a great mood today. We've got a couple of things to run past you. Yes, my issue is that God, I'm not gonna beat around the bush. I've already told everyone, but in a nutshell had a wet dream. This morning and I woke up and there was no spoof. I there's no cleanup required. And I was like, is there something wrong with me? Because when you have an orgasm, you're meant to deposit yourself and you think so, well, that's issue number one. Jot that down, doc. Issue number two is that when I just brought this, Mitchell Cherry told me that he's never had a wet dream in his life, and so I'm just wondering if there's some sort of drought happening, you haven't either, What is normal? Sam? Yeah, back me up, shut up, doctor gay Sam, I need you to back me up right now. Yeah, I'm sorry this is so personal. But have you ever had a wet dream?
Speaker 10: I have, but they're very, very few, far in between.
Speaker 6: Yes. Yeah, but anyway, doctor go I need to get your medical insight here. Is it normal to have an orgasm without actually, you know, spoffing for want for a better phrase.
Speaker 3: It's certainly not normal, but it's not necessarily bad.
Speaker 6: I want that on my tombstone. It's not normal, but not necessarily bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's it's sometimes people can ejaculate without I'm sorry, you'll have to edit this. My dog just attacked me.
Speaker 6: No, no, I don't do any editing here leep that in your doctor approves your being. While that's fine, just rant.
Speaker 10: Ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, it's it's perfectly normal to not ejaculate sometimes. But it's what we call retrograde ejaculation.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's got a name, all the word retrograde triggering.
Speaker 1: For me, it's friends with mercury.
Speaker 6: But anyway, is that some sort of skill liken master, because I would love to just never deal with sperm in my life, but I don't want to go orgasm less.
Speaker 3: It's essentially the same mechanism that stops us from pissing ourselves while we're asleep. That kind of mechanism, a little little sphincter in your bladder that as soon as you come it closes off and stops anything from going in or out of your bladder, so you don't piss at the same you know, you want to piss inside your partner. I'm sure well that sphincter can fail and at the time you ejaculate, can just straight inside your bladder instead of out through the platter.
Speaker 7: Sphincter has failed and his piss sack is full of car Okay, I don't like that version.
Speaker 3: Of the next time your pee. Yeah, you know if I don't know if you looked at your pee this morning, but a little bit cloudy.
Speaker 6: No, I did not pay that close attention in my teacup. Now, Sam, get the camera. We're gonna know. We're not filming that cloudy Okay. But it sounds like that's something people do on purpose. But like I was dreaming, So why did that not happen? Like I didn't do that on purpose.
Speaker 3: It's just one of those things. No, it just it just happened. Sometimes it's happened to me as well, and it's one of those I've had sex and I've gone where the is it?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I wish that happened to everyone.
Speaker 3: I hate seamen, But yeah, I thought there's something wrong with me. And that's why I think I'm no more than the average person, because I panicked and researched.
Speaker 6: Oh fabulous. So it's not your medical training, it's your own experience.
Speaker 3: Oh well experience, which is mostly medical training anyway.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know why bother asking you about wet trains because you've never had one either, your dry ass? Fuck?
Speaker 3: Will you get less as you get older?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But it depends how often you're clearing the pipes, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Right, So maybe I'm just very sexually active too.
Speaker 3: Is coming all over the place that I'd say that's true.
Speaker 6: Mich already told you that I'm still at one hundred percent. I'm feeling ill.
Speaker 1: I don't know so doctor what Doctor Gay is saying that I come in leaders Oh, that's what he's saying.
Speaker 7: Bucket at your picture A kids swimming pool filled with my com is what doctor.
Speaker 1: Gay is saying.
Speaker 4: Hmm, take a dip.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm going to vomit that flash dance scene where she pulls the chain of waterfalls on her that but come.
Speaker 3: What, we're not going to keep that PG rating.
Speaker 6: You're not going to keep your medical license, bitch. I'm going to copy and past this off to the fucking medical board. This behavior is disgusting.
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: And he's gone, I've just hung up on doctor Gabe. He's out.
Speaker 6: Why that was my hitcham and you tried to make me feel ill. I mean said so many times I can't stand Seaman as a concept.
Speaker 1: Look at you a concept or a reality? All right now, guys, this is very exciting. It's time to get into our brand new segment, Let's do it?
Speaker 2: Is it just Tinder tools and.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited for this. It's all thanks to Tinder.
Speaker 7: If you've got a fairy tale or a phizy you want to share, hit us up on Instagram at a couple of mitch as you mentioned it last week, Mitch. But I myself am a Tinder fairy tale.
Speaker 6: Yes, which is the I feel that I could learn a thing or two from well, not you specifically, but all the fairy tales we're going to hear from in this segment. We're doing it for a few weeks, so make sure you're slide into our dms that couple of mitches if you want to come on. But I also just kind of want to, you know, feel the fizzit's pain because I've been there. I've had a few ship dates, whether it be through Tinder or not. You know, sometimes they just don't go according to plan.
Speaker 1: Do they all go through them? We've all been there, Jenny.
Speaker 7: You've been on a couple of fizzies yourself, multiple actually, I will say two. We're after fairy tales to differentiate the two. You know, I love a sound effect. God, I thought we need to paint it out for people. We need to smell out what these means. So if you come on and you've got a fairy.
Speaker 6: Tale celebrate, you sell your one now wonderful.
Speaker 7: Waiting till the marriage of course, trip to Disney, getting down on one knee, or if you like Mitch and you have a fizzer, that's what you get.
Speaker 1: You get all fizzed out. Guys can coat now, no sugar, Thank you very much. Okay, should we jump in to our first? Why don't we start with a fizzer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's do it all right, Kaylee, you're up first.
Speaker 1: Hello Daralan, Hi, Kaylie, thank you for coming on the show.
Speaker 6: Hello, thanks for having me anytime.
Speaker 4: Done.
Speaker 6: I believe you had a fizzer of a date.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it wasn't the burst ups for sure?
Speaker 6: What went wrong? What happened on the date?
Speaker 1: Tell us?
Speaker 11: So we matched all well and good. We spoke for I think maybe two weeks and then he's like, let's go get some ice cream. I was like, cool, pick me up. We go for a drive, we get the ice cream, sit there and he's like you really don't need that?
Speaker 12: Do you really?
Speaker 11: Okay? You're really sure you need that? Like you know, you might gain some weight to your hips. It's like, you know, you're already a bit big.
Speaker 6: Was he saying this in like a cute joking way that you might find funny. It was he being serious.
Speaker 11: I thought he was being serious. Like the first time when he was like, oh, you know, you don't really need that, I was like, oh, yeah, you know you might tie.
Speaker 1: He did this again and again and again what yeah?
Speaker 11: So I was like, you know, it's fine. And then he continued and was like, you really don't need it. So then he took my ice cream up first and was like, I'll have that. You really don't need it.
Speaker 6: So not only did he stuff his own fat face with an ice cream, but then he ate yours too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ate mine.
Speaker 11: And then we get in the car and he's like I had such a good time, and I.
Speaker 4: Was like not me, oh, mercy, you know, you know whatever.
Speaker 11: I never saw him again and then like then and then I run into him about three months ago after I had my baby, and he looked me up and down and was like, you can tell you how the baby.
Speaker 1: Oh you dodged a bullet, Kaylee? A big was your ice cream choice? Kaylee? I mean was it a saw bay for Christ Like, that's basically water.
Speaker 11: No, we went and got I think it was like mold teaser and share.
Speaker 4: It was really nice.
Speaker 11: I didn't get to have it.
Speaker 6: How much of it did he let you finish before he devoured it himself with fat pig.
Speaker 11: I had like half a scoop like in like a star.
Speaker 1: No, that's unacceptable, half an old teaser now a man. Yeah for you, Kayley, send this his details off the year general down.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you, Kaylee, see you darling. Better luck on the next day. All right, Dean, you're up next. Welcome to the show. Let's hear about your father.
Speaker 1: Good mate.
Speaker 13: Hi, I had been with my partner, sort of split up with her some friends about eighteen months later. You're like, oh, you know you need to start settling down. Set us up on this blind day.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't trust my friends with the blind day no offense, Mitch Jenna, we'd set you up with a bear or.
Speaker 1: Something for me.
Speaker 13: So I'm like, I sort of resisted for a while and I was like, oh, yeah, okay, just to get them off my back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you wanted to get yourself out there again.
Speaker 13: So it's all set up you're going to meet at this bar, so get there. Get there on the Friday night, walk into the bar, and my ex is sitting at the bar and thinking, oh man, this is going to be so awkward. You know, I'm about to meet this new girl I've never met. So get a text message from the mate. Twice Linda goes off, Mate, you're not there, and I'm like, no, I'm here, Like she's not here, but we don't know what she looks like, Like what does she look like? You know, I've send your picture? Open up the text message and here's a picture of me x.
Speaker 6: Oh god, I'm like, you up with your ex? Had this friend of your ex never hung out with you two when you were a couple? Did you know they were friends?
Speaker 13: We didn't know them as a couple.
Speaker 6: Well, how did the day go? More important? Yeah, well the reconciliation.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it was like the photo came out and like, do I just skulk out of here and not say anything and like let the poor girl feel like she's been stood up? Or do I don't say something?
Speaker 6: Well, it depends were you feeling. Were you feeling shit to get her? Did she dump you? Like you could have done a bit of revenge there leave her on rain.
Speaker 13: No, No, it was pretty amicable. So I just walked up to her. I said, Hi, how you going. She's like, oh, you're really good. And I said, you're waiting for someone, and she said, looked a bit awkwardly and she went in the air and I went, yeah, I am too, this is the girl and showed her the photo on it with her and she said, looked at me and we both just looked at each other and laughed.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, that's a physic if ever, I've heard what well, I was kind of waiting for the end of the story. I'm like, maybe it's a fairy tale, maybe they got back together. I'm assuming that's not the case. Dean.
Speaker 13: No, we did ever drink together.
Speaker 6: And what did the friends say when you eventually broke it to it? Sorry, been there, done that?
Speaker 4: Yeah she was.
Speaker 13: She was devastated. She was like ohm, so she just couldn't apologize enough. We dined out on that story some months with it.
Speaker 6: I can imagine.
Speaker 1: I doubt that has happened many times in the world.
Speaker 6: Now, So any single now, Dean, Yes, great news.
Speaker 7: Perfect, You've won a Tindergold membership. Mate, We'll send you out, get yourself a fairy tale on us.
Speaker 13: Awesome. Thanks guy.
Speaker 6: Now I'll tell you what the Tindergold membership is. So but lets you see who has already liked you before you decide to match. So you can also rewhind if you say no to anyone and change your mind later, and you'll get all the member only stuff on Tinder Passport unlimited likes. It's great, I've got it.
Speaker 1: It's been a relationship I want awesome.
Speaker 13: Hopefully I'll match with somebody who's not my.
Speaker 6: Yeah, make sure make sure price keep it. Jenner sends you out that membership, won't.
Speaker 1: You Thanks to you? No, thanks Mike God, the poor bloke that is a let's do a fairy tale. I want to. I want a good news story.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We've gotta have a happy ending here, don't we.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it. Well, we've got Steph is on ready for a fairy tale?
Speaker 6: Steph, come on, You've got a good news story for us, don't you?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 4: It's a fairy tale fabay.
Speaker 1: My kind of person.
Speaker 6: Okay, so I already know that the person you ended up with has a beautiful name. Mitchell.
Speaker 7: That's a fairytale ending and itself ending up with someone named mich Well, I would.
Speaker 1: Have thought so too, but apparently not.
Speaker 6: But let's go back to the beginning, all right. What first caught in your eye when you saw Mitch on Tinder?
Speaker 4: Well, when I saw his profile, his photo was like a professional work kind of portfolio one.
Speaker 6: Like a lintin sort of thing, like a headshot.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then his second one, he was, oh, I think he was very drunk at a music festival. Was like a rainbow bucket.
Speaker 1: Up excepting though, of all people rainbow. That's a good si.
Speaker 6: You know what I do that too. I like to do a juxtaposing photos on Tinder. I've got me looking real cute and then me looking disgusting. I just want to be transparent, you know.
Speaker 4: True diversity. And then his third one is he has a beautiful mustache and he used to toilet like an old fashioned man in like the twenties. So that was really funny and that made me smile.
Speaker 1: So I'm falling in love with him.
Speaker 13: Then we matched fabulous, Okay, so what.
Speaker 6: Was the chat like? Once you got talking, you know, you matched, and then you would have been chatting out it again.
Speaker 4: He sent me a gift of this random nerdy guy going hello, Oh that was.
Speaker 6: His opening line. I just sent a gift. Yeah, okay, I'm writing g G. I s great taking notes so I can have my own fairy tale. Okay. Then what how long did you chat for before meeting up?
Speaker 4: A day? Oh?
Speaker 6: Twenty four hours?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Then what did you do? What did you do on your first date? Steph?
Speaker 4: After the day, Well, we went to Nando's and had had a chicken wrap and I was so sick of dating, and so I told him straight up, I'm going to be completely me. I'm not going to sugarcoat anything. I'm just completely mean. He's like, that's all I want. And we were there for like three hours until they were like, you need to leave.
Speaker 6: I love that you just said I'm going to be myself because that's where I go wrong. I say I'm going to be myself and they said no, thanks God it's Mitchell bisexual by any chance.
Speaker 1: So Steph, how long after meeting up did you think, oh, yeah, there actually could be a future between us here.
Speaker 4: Well, after the date, he messaged me saying I had a really great time. I hope you did too, And then we met up the day after again.
Speaker 6: Wow, two days in a row.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I took him to this beautiful lookout in an area near me and he was shaking a lot, and I was like, you're okay. He's like, I just want to do something and he kissed me.
Speaker 6: Til And we're only two days into the relationship and it's already a fairy tale. How long have you been together?
Speaker 4: Now it's three years? This Saturday, Oh my god.
Speaker 7: You're getting another life has that was really quick? Nando's chicken sauce on your cheek?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: And then we went on a little trip to Brisbone and we had a like a three day weekend. And then after four months of dating, I moved in with him.
Speaker 1: Wow, my god, it's meant to be.
Speaker 6: Is that like, because I've never been in a relationship quite famously? Is that normal? Or is that like quite soon to move in after four months? That is very very very okay. Okay, But it went well, and.
Speaker 4: They're like, yeah, I mean we're engaged now.
Speaker 5: Me too.
Speaker 6: I'm happy for you that I'm saaving.
Speaker 4: That we've never had a fight, so here's the one.
Speaker 1: Now you're rubbing it in. Get her off.
Speaker 6: I found no fun I take it back.
Speaker 1: The grand staff. We're really happy for you. I'm glad Tinder worked out.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you. So I'm glad that it helps us too, because I found.
Speaker 6: My men with the best name in the world.
Speaker 1: You can pull off a hand and chicken here, we get it.
Speaker 6: When's the wedding.
Speaker 4: It's a year from this weekend.
Speaker 6: Okay, the next November. Yeah, okay, well I'll have the chicken. Is there any diet requirements here, because we're all coming off, I'll get the chicken and the beef, So two plates for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you can fight to who can be empty.
Speaker 1: Jenna kicking bat. Thanks your superstar. If you have a Tinder fairy Tale officer, hit us up and you want to share it a couple of mitches on Instagram. We will get you on the air and we will get you at Tinder Gold membership too.
Speaker 6: Yeah. God, I've got a can write some more notes. I really need some people to come through with advice on this segment. We're doing it for a couple of weeks, so yeah, yeah, helper bitch out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we want all different kinds and the gushy ones are good.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 1: Steph's really rubbing it in. If you can top Steph hit us up because we'd love to have you on the shirt?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The rude shocks of young adults food?
Speaker 7: Okay, so every week we like to hear and is it just me? From a listener we call them, Is it just you? It's your time to get something off your chest? Who'll we got today?
Speaker 1: Today we have Milania who has sent me inge imen.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Or do young people put too much pressure on themselves and feel they need to accomplish everything by twenty five?
Speaker 1: Woll loaded question.
Speaker 6: Oh that's heavy. Yes, long answers to what actually I would say?
Speaker 7: So, yeah, I agree, And you know what, it's weird because I've recently turned twenty six. Met you're at twenty five now. Jenne's three thousand, eternal and perpetually alive. But I had the twenty five dread, which is nothing. I'm sure when I'm fifty I will look back at twenty five and think grow the fucker.
Speaker 5: Oh you will?
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, yeah, I'm sure I will. But I turned twenty six and I thought, shit, I'm technically old in the scheme of things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't have the twenty five year itch or whatever you called it because I realized quite early on that I was rushing to grow up, like I was trying to do it, like when I was eighteen or nineteen. I was like, I'm such an adult. But as Miley Cyrus once said in song, I feel so much younger now. And I've had so many people come in this very studio when we ask them to give advice to their younger selves, say, don't do a five year plan, don't you know, stick to this one road that you set for yourself, just like go with the flow, which is where I'm at, because I think I've said before my goal was to work for Kyl and Jackie O by the time I was twenty five, and then I got the job at twenty one, and I was like, oh shit. So, like Lannie said, I was in a rush. I literally got there earlier than I was meant to. And now I'm at twenty five just doing nothing completely as much nothing as I can.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And when you set yourself goals like that and you hit them, trust me, it isn't as amazing as you think it's going to be.
Speaker 6: Oh it is, so you have, but then obviously the reality dawns on you that every job has its shit elements.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not even that.
Speaker 7: Like I remember my goal before I was twenty five was to be on TV, and then you get there and you do it and you're like, Noah, what's the next goal?
Speaker 1: And I haven't even celebrated the first exactly, and it's like, yeah, exactly, And that's maybe that's just me great funny that, but I'm always looking on the horizon. I think that's a really bad trade to have. And I think a really great way to ground yourself is just live in the moment and live today.
Speaker 6: I think the best thing I ever did was move into an apartment with a view of Sydney because it's a perfect spot to go to and be like, oh, this is all I wanted when I lived in Vogan Gates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and here I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So yes, I'm less in a rush, as Milani has said, as I used to be, and it's good. It's good. I think I was manic for many years. Actually, you think when I had that what did I call it? The psychiatric reasons haven't actually been the same. Since you've been better, I guess it's changed you. Yeah, like I think i've At first, I was like, why am I in slow motion all the time? But then I realized, Oh no, that's what I was meant to be before.
Speaker 1: That's normal up until.
Speaker 6: That anxious snap break. Yep, I was just I think I was literally manic for years because I was just like white blake, blake, cluck blok. Yeah, there's many things done in a day. Now, I'm like Jenner, pass me that tissue, would you tell me?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Not fucking getting up.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 7: You've definitely mellowed out, especially on this show, and this show is a perfect example of it. We are looser, then you're bladder full of cup.
Speaker 6: I think you're fine.
Speaker 1: It's bursting at the scene. Does not lose at all.
Speaker 7: It's fucking If you have an insager as you and you want to get it on the show, hit us up. A couple of mitches, slide into our DMS. That is also where you can contact us.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, I missed the coff meat button there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the middle of doing a cell Yeah, a couple of mitches there you go. Now all right, thank you, Blania. This is this is very exciting, Mitch, because it's now time to hear how our very own price keeper Jenna went interviewing Jessica maw Boy. Mid sure this will come as a surprise to you. You haven't heard any of this audio.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm very keen to hear how this Jessica Malboy interview went. Because I was sick the other day, Jenna had to step up and interview Jessica Malboy alongside you. Yeah, so did she fill my shoes?
Speaker 1: Well, well, she didn't really step up. She sort of slid in.
Speaker 7: We were in another studio and it was a simple webcam and I was front and center and Jenna just like sat awkwardly next to me the whole time.
Speaker 1: He told me to sit there, Well, are you gonna sit on my shoulders?
Speaker 9: Well, if you asked here.
Speaker 1: Jenny's very obedient. It felt different without having you there. But Jenna didn't do badly.
Speaker 9: You know, I think you'll be impressed.
Speaker 1: We have the audio. It definitely gets worse.
Speaker 6: Don't tell me that.
Speaker 7: I've spoken to jess hundreds of times, so we have a relationship. But then throwing Jenna in the mix definitely through her.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, Okay, maybe we should have given Jenna the interview solo. Two powerful women come together a one on one interview. Jenna and Jet's mail boy, next time write.
Speaker 7: That down this morning was you know, I think for you this is great practice for your feel in show Jenny that you're doing in December, because you know we interview.
Speaker 1: Guests all the time. You'll have to do it on your own in December.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's right when when we're having a little podcast Christmas break, Jenn's sold your on by yourself.
Speaker 1: I will Jenny Fling all right. So it started off pretty stock standard.
Speaker 7: I was doing my thing. I was talking to Jess about her new single Glow, of her upcoming album. She's touring in the new year. It's a lot happening for Jess Malboy, so it was very stock standard to begin.
Speaker 1: Hello, hello baby, just let me glow. Oh my god, can you hear Jenny Hi?
Speaker 12: Hey, Hello Jenna.
Speaker 1: Hi Jenna. Are you a fan of Justice music?
Speaker 9: I'm a big fan. I love you.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 1: You are glowing. It's almost like there's no there's an about you in radiance. And I'm looking at a computer screen, so that's hard to get across with the pixels, but you are gorgeous and I can hear it in glow. Jess. It's almost like we've seen you grow from the start of your career. We've heard every song in the library that is Jess Malboy. But it's funny when you hear Glow, it's like, oh my, this is a Jess Malboy song. Even though it's so different to what you've put out in the past, you must be happy that that's the reception you're getting.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: No, I'm literally like, I don't know if that's appropriate to say, but I'm just like literally giving myself.
Speaker 6: A hug, like you can say that, yeah, yeah, yourself, you know, you know, like just to.
Speaker 12: Say thank you to myself for really trusting those instincts, because I've always just imagined if I did really infused a bit of the genre of disco, yeah, really went hard with R and B soul, what would that sound like.
Speaker 14: But I'm so proud of this song.
Speaker 1: Oh that is beautiful. Yeah about Glow?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh right, you're just playing me some of the highlights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought that.
Speaker 6: I was like, Jenna hasn't spoken no no.
Speaker 14: No, no no no.
Speaker 1: So Jenna talks a little bit in this next.
Speaker 6: Quickay, so you've done all the housekeeping you've plugged this year that she's there to plug great Mitch doing his thing.
Speaker 1: Now we can move on and this is where we get our first feature of Jenna take a listen. We have a lot of lot of young listeners that listen to our podcast in the show, and you are such a success from such a young age. Do you have any advice for young creatives or anyone in the workforce just thinking we got our years ahead of us. Anything that really helped you get through your career that could help them now, Yeah, totally.
Speaker 12: I just think for me, one of my greatest opportunities was like when I got my first paycheck in music, I used to invest in property and it was like my first kind of apart they'd ever bought. And that was basically home away from home from Darwin because I was community hitting all the time to Sydney. Yeah, I was literally about sixteen years old.
Speaker 14: So yeah, it was definitely a space for me that I had no year about it and I just started to kind of learn and educate myself in it. And you know, music doesn't make a lot of money, so you know you have to kind of look at, you know, various.
Speaker 1: Other different kind of side projects.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of help you along the way.
Speaker 14: Yes, So different projects along the way. But yeah, I kind of started really young and kind of grew into it and jumped in the deepen and just yeah, started to take money from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Good advice, amazing good advice.
Speaker 6: That's like, when is Jenna going to talk?
Speaker 1: Jenna? You did well there. That took a lot of guts for you.
Speaker 6: And now listen, if I'd been there, I would have pulled her up on that question because it made no sense. She said, when I got my first paycheck in music, I bought a fucking apartment. Then she goes on to say music doesn't make you a lot of money, so you've got to do other projects. What fucking projects? Are you making pots and selling them at markets?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: Are you knitting?
Speaker 12: Tea?
Speaker 1: Coding?
Speaker 8: What you doing?
Speaker 6: How did you afford a freaking apartment in Sydney?
Speaker 1: Dallan? I love that. I'm like, what advice you? And she said I bought a house.
Speaker 9: That was big advice at sixteen.
Speaker 1: At sixteen, anyway, you know it's different.
Speaker 6: Foreveryone do, Jenna. Because I'm sensing that it was tricky to get a word in whenever we've got an interview, because Mitch is obviously used to interviewing people by himself, and so he probably forgets on there. Sometimes when we do stuff at the podcast, I just give him this little look you I do a little raise of the eyebrows, which tells him I got something to say. Shut your mouth for a bit it So you just got to do that next time if you want to get a word in, or if you want to be really obviously waving his face nothing to say, I will say.
Speaker 1: This is where I let Jenna have the floor. Okay, And we ask our guests one very very famous question every time we talk to them.
Speaker 6: The drugs and Dick question that I always asked.
Speaker 1: And I thought, you know what, I will let Jenna handle this.
Speaker 6: Jenna asked the drugs and Dick questions. Sure, girl, girl filling my.
Speaker 1: Shoes now, boy, here is the audio Jenna Jess one on one.
Speaker 9: So what would you consider better than.
Speaker 1: Jenny?
Speaker 5: I have to say it, sorry, Well you consider better than drugs and dick. So, for instance, Angela Bishop said, a water bed.
Speaker 12: Absolutely, I know what you mean.
Speaker 4: I mean, like.
Speaker 12: I love, I absolutely love like sitting in a garden, like with the sun out, the sun shining, I'm getting vitamin D. But I'm also like you know, being a little bit earthy, and I'm sitting like in the garden on the grass.
Speaker 4: That is like that is.
Speaker 12: When your feet just sink into the grass and like you go, the grass goes between your toes.
Speaker 6: It's like, yeah, yo, that is the that's the feeling.
Speaker 1: Jenna's very easily sunburned, so she's probably not she burns. She crisps so easily.
Speaker 6: Sunscreen, subscreen.
Speaker 1: And I'm even even at a ratchet. No, maybe not a rash shirt in the park, Jess, that'll ruin it.
Speaker 12: Well, why not one of those like sombreros.
Speaker 9: You know you did that exactly. How do I feel about rash shirts? What a rash shirt?
Speaker 4: A rash shirt? Do you know?
Speaker 9: Like what you go swimming with? You know, like what surfers? When is sun protection?
Speaker 1: No thoughts on from jest. Boy, I'm really glad we brought you in. Jenna.
Speaker 11: No, I've never tried one, so like I wouldn't, but you know what, you give me a thought.
Speaker 13: I'm going to go and experience one of those things.
Speaker 1: There'll be glow rash shirts in December. Just you wait by one. I will be by all right, Jess. We love you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: For being here.
Speaker 1: Glow is out everywhere now, guys. It is such a sensational song. It's a new era for you. We are so excited. And the tour happening next year, The Boss Lady Tour, which is the best tour name I think I've heard in a long time, is kicking off in March in Canberra next year. It's going all around Australia from March to April. You can get tickets go is it just mailboy dot com maybe or just as Instagram.
Speaker 13: You can.
Speaker 1: You'll find the tickets and we'll talk to you soon, Okay, hopefully very soon.
Speaker 12: Yes, big Love, gimage, Big Love and Jenna to love Me Forget.
Speaker 9: It was unforgettable.
Speaker 1: That's so good to Jenna. I did so well.
Speaker 6: I mean she said that it was unforgettable. Yes, I don't know if that's a compliment. It was unforgettable. War it's not necessarily a good thing if yeah, but my extent yea.
Speaker 9: My experience in history debating sometimes.
Speaker 1: War, jenna't, I've interviewed many people. That's the longest pause I've ever experienced. Do you ask jes Malboy if she liked rash shirts?
Speaker 9: I bet she'd never been asked that before.
Speaker 6: Banging on about rash shirts wanting us to do it's merged. We've made it very clear it's not happening. You can't then try and get Jess Malboy on your side. Night's dry. She's never even heard of them.
Speaker 9: She said she'll have to try one.
Speaker 1: It's Jess Malboy. She's not going to say no to your face.
Speaker 6: Yeah no, she's too nice. She's got a brand to uphold me. On the other hand, I've got no nice it is to keep up. So I thought that was shocking that interview. And I'm the one hosting the show, so our poor listeners there's probably that probably caused road accidents, like people have been killed listening to that.
Speaker 1: So the first interview, I think you did very well.
Speaker 9: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: She's fine.
Speaker 6: I reckon, You've got to let her do one by herself next time.
Speaker 1: You know what, I will use my little black book, my guest book and capabilities, and I will book you a guest for let's say your second or third Feeling show. We won't start with a guest, okay, but we will get there and I will see how you go one on one without anyone in the room.
Speaker 9: Okay, deal, I'm in.
Speaker 1: Just don't ask about rash shirts.
Speaker 9: You can't control what I am.
Speaker 1: True, all right, the ratings will dictate how that show.
Speaker 6: Good rating, rouble. Well Donejon, and thank you for being good sport jests. Now boy, I'm sorry. We'll meet next time.
Speaker 1: Thank you for We do love her. A single Glow is out now, and it really is good. You've heard it, Mitch and genermen, I love it.
Speaker 6: We love it. No, actually, they sent me an advanced copy in preparation for the interview. I didn't do. And you know, when you like listen to these things that people send you and you think I'm gonna have to be nice and like pity them. You're probably good at that. I'm not. But when I heard it, I was like, oh, this is actually fantastic. I don't have to feign some sort of enthusiasm. I really like it. Put it on again, glo.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And like you said, Mitch, it is different from her usual stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, she signed to a new music label, which is very interesting.
Speaker 6: They told me not to ask about the record label switch. You didn't bring that up, did you?
Speaker 1: That was my first question?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Shit, I just said you've had big changes include the music label. Right, we go way back. I can break the rules.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I probably should have forwarded you that email. Maybe get any email?
Speaker 1: All right, let's go. Well done. Jenna very impressed and.
Speaker 6: Kids service before she spoke to Jet's mailboy. Because I didn't even think about it, we just kind of threw her in the deep end. I was like, guys, I'm sick. I can't come in. I was literally waiting for a COVID test result. I thought I was infected at puffed Off. I probably was, but not with COVID. But yeah, I'm all clear. Thank god, Jenna has to step up with you.
Speaker 1: Nervous Well, there was nothing more than the usual amount of shivering and shape. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 9: I found the the room was very cold.
Speaker 1: The studio was cold.
Speaker 6: In a second, Where the fuck did you recall that? It sounded like you're in a fish tank.
Speaker 1: We use Kiss Studio to the workday studio. We don't have our special, fancy expensive mine. Yeah.
Speaker 6: The audio was no good compared to heat.
Speaker 1: No, it was terrible. Yeah. Yeah, anyway, Jesse, thank you for coming on. If you want to come on our show, you can hit us up.
Speaker 7: A couple of mitches we are doing Tinder Fairytale and phizzis again next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks to Tinder a big thing. Get to Tinder as well. Yes, of course the help this episode.
Speaker 6: And also when need it is you if you want to get something off your chest. I want to hear from you at a couple of mitches. Jenna's currently mining the Instagram at her price, keep it you get left on red, that's her fault.
Speaker 1: Maybe you also don't ejaculate when you get We want to hear from you. Wouldn't that be a great is it to sue? If someone says it too, I come into my bladder.
Speaker 6: If we get flattered with messages saying I don't have wet dreams either, I'll be furious because they're extremely normal. And you and doctor Gay try to make me feel.
Speaker 1: Like an aligen. Well, it's real and it exists, and it's in your bladder.
Speaker 6: I'm just hoping that every time I is hereafter, I'm hoping something actually is wrong with me and I just never do it again. That'd be great, And it's just all in your bladder. Yeah, I don't mind it being there. At least I don't have to deal with it.
Speaker 1: But do girls actually do it when they because they do it all internally, right Jenny, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Here, I am over sharing. If you have a squirt to Jenner, No, yeah, that makes you uncomfortable because.
Speaker 1: Jenna' is like our sister.
Speaker 14: Does it?
Speaker 1: Does stuff spray out?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So you poor Mitchell, you're meant to be a woman.
Speaker 6: I think you'll find women can get very damp down there as well. Samuel backed me up.
Speaker 1: I can't confirm there you go, I've been down.
Speaker 6: There, But what I'm hearing is that Sam and I get a bit soggy in our love making, and these two drier than a nun's puss.
Speaker 1: Incorrect, that's not you know what's funny when you said it. I don't think Hayden's I don't think I've ever woken up to Hayden's because we're two men. I don't think there's been a mess in the bed from him.
Speaker 6: They don't mess in your bed.
Speaker 1: Well, he doesn't sleep with any clothes on, so will oh my apologies, he'd get my bed thread linen. Yeah, so he did just shoot all over the bed.
Speaker 6: You're a heavy sleeper, unintended, so he could easily just get up and go get a Chuck's cloth and just get rid of the evidence so that you don't worry like you're a paranoid type. He'd be like, if Mitch ses I've had a wet dream, he'll take it personally. I've got to dispose of this that could have happened.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Well, although when we moved, I was moving the bedside table and there was a used tissue and I'm like, oh, there's not this. I think he came in it.
Speaker 6: Well, fair enough, you leave him at home on his own for hours on.
Speaker 1: End mocking it. But I picked it up where this is probably dusty. No, it's full of dry cru Oh gosh.
Speaker 6: Anyway, before we get out of here, I just want to mention that don't forget my live shows and Sydney coming up.
Speaker 1: Yay, you're joking live.
Speaker 6: No, it's a can you stay? I had a meeting about it today and I said to them, are you happy with the amount of ticket sales we've made so far? Because like I would be thrilled just to get one, but like there's still plenty left to be sold. And they're like, oh no, this is normal. What happens with these things, especially after lockdowns, is the week before that's when people will start buying them. There'd be people wanting them, but then they won't. They'll put it off and leave it till right before. So if you want to come getting before the rush, because all the lazy bitches out there are going to get them last minute.
Speaker 7: Get tickets to Mitch's shows and dms. If you want to get on our show. Lots of shows happening.
Speaker 1: Everyone too much, too many.
Speaker 7: We're going to get out of here. We'll see you next week for episode ninety two. Thanks for listening, don't forget leave us a review foves us.
Speaker 6: Yes, if you run Apple podcasts, we'll catch you next week.
Speaker 9: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Sure, you've hit to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 6: Welcome to add Brief. This is our secret segment on the end. We call it add Brief because this is where we just kind of follow our ADHD trainers. You thought, Darling. It goes all sorts of weird fucking places, which is why we keep it a secret. Yeah, I mean you hopefully most people aren't.
Speaker 1: He hapy. This got come in your bladder and it doesn't matter anyway.
Speaker 6: God, I really just don't want that to become a thing.
Speaker 1: That's the next. Oh, it's Joel crazy. Can't wait for your live shows at Mitchell Coombs. Thanks Joel, one comedian to another. Then he forgot good luck. He chopped it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, got chat out of characters character limit on Twitter.
Speaker 1: That's nice from Joel show.
Speaker 6: Kitty stop it?
Speaker 9: Oh, I love Kitty.
Speaker 1: Kitty says you're joking because she knows that she catchphrase.
Speaker 6: I loved Kitty Flanagan growing up. She used to do and this is the most like old school thing ever, remember the concept of like appointment viewing, like you'd tune in at a certain time on a certain day to watch a certain thing. I would literally turn on the project every Tuesday night, not from the start. I'd wait until like the last fifty minutes because she always did a little slot. What did she do basically stand up on camera. And this was back in the days when the project had a live audience, and it was so good. I loved Kitty's little segments. She was just when they ended.
Speaker 1: Finally a comedian with better hair than mine.
Speaker 6: I went, I'm pretty sure I have a photo with Kitty Flanagan as a little little kid. Yeah, me and a couple of friends went and saw her in orange and she was she was the ambassador for the charity was called like Delta. It was something to do with dogs, maybe seeing eye dogs. And to get a stealthie with her, you had to pop a coin in for Delta.
Speaker 9: Oh that's so nice.
Speaker 6: And I was like, fuck me, who's got a coin? I want to photo with kindy fan again?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeahs do you have it? I'm looking. I'm looking while you look for that.
Speaker 1: I came across a photo of myself and Koshih and Samantha Doyle. Is it a name Simanth Doyle?
Speaker 6: That's the hybrid of his two mistresses, Samantha to Melissa Doyle.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Melissa Doyle.
Speaker 7: When I went to see Joel, I can't speak Jesse McCartney at Sunrise Oh I on earth?
Speaker 6: Did you go and see Jesse McCartney from the Sunrise window.
Speaker 1: Because my mom and my sisters wanted to go.
Speaker 7: But someone can backdate it because it was the same day the last Lemony Snicket book came out, because like Goshi gave me one.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah we've heard that.
Speaker 13: Sorry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you weren't there for that reason because you told us he was there to get the Lemony Snicket book. And I was like, I wouldn't have picked you for the nerd library type. That's gonna go get a fucking book. No, I believe I knew that that was happening. So that's what sort of got me out of bed. But there was a Jesse McCartney hybrid. It was the same day Beautiful Soul was.
Speaker 1: The hit song.
Speaker 6: Well I wouldn't get out of bed for either, but that at least makes sense that you were there to see a live performance. Yes, yes, yes, I wonder if Sunrise can even do those anymore. You know how they always used to have the Plaza performances.
Speaker 1: Yeah they did. Yeah, have you found your kitty photo?
Speaker 6: Found it?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 6: So if anyone's curious enough you scroll back on my Instagram to October twenty thirteen. It's a collage.
Speaker 1: Oh sh oh my god, you look baby Mitch. I can't get over you. As a child, you look nothing like you do now.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, it happens your age, you have you look more like.
Speaker 1: Kitty there than you do yourself. What like Kitty there looks like you?
Speaker 6: Now looks like me with my twenty five year old self. God, I didn't realize how short she is too. She's tied.
Speaker 1: She'd be ba teet. Kinty Flanagan used to go on Roverlive all the time, and Kitty Flanagan did and carry big. That's where she got her stuff. Oh she was on Rove. She got the funny news.
Speaker 6: Oh there's some funny shit on YouTube of that. I never watched Rove in my life, but I did look at the carry she did, like those parody news reports.
Speaker 1: I love me some carry bit more on Rove. Peter Helly was on there too. Hamish Andy got their break on Rove.
Speaker 6: It feels like I missed out.
Speaker 1: Hamishit Rove was a great that was appointment viewing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was live.
Speaker 1: That was like the last live live show. And then he left and went to try to make it in America. Have you seen Rove Live LA?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: I remember, I never watched it.
Speaker 1: Shocking. I'm gonna have to get it up.
Speaker 8: God.
Speaker 6: There's been quite a few Australian celebrities try and make it in l A and then just come crawling back, like del To Gudrum Rove Live, Mitchell Chury, he just came right on back.
Speaker 1: Well, I wanted to couldn't fit on the Harry Potter right.
Speaker 6: He's like, fuck this, I'm never gonna make it.
Speaker 1: Hagrid's Escape.
Speaker 7: I couldn't even get on to escape and you left your wand I left my wand there I got picked the beak of a huffle puff picked me.
Speaker 1: On what buck beak? Buck beak?
Speaker 6: We've been over this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go. This is life. Look at the intro. I'll pop it up for you. It's very sad because it's almost.
Speaker 6: Like, sorry, I'm still unwell, you're poor bastard.
Speaker 1: It's the intro is it's got Rove Wood, like his name in the Hollywood sign.
Speaker 6: That's what.
Speaker 1: They really went all out for him, and it didn't. It didn't Land. He got canceled after about four episodes. I think getting it up well.
Speaker 6: I mean, why would that stick kind of land in l A like just do your thing in Australia and.
Speaker 1: Well, Rebel Wilson's the Oh, for goodness god.
Speaker 6: You're making this look so difficult.
Speaker 1: Here we are Boxtel La yeah, Box eight.
Speaker 7: No one knows who used it for Emmy Award winning super Stuff Big Big Do you know what the bank?
Speaker 1: Very Jim Parsons Chris Hard.
Speaker 6: Try to tell me this show with ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if they're already on the couch, he doesn't welcome the men he's entering the stage.
Speaker 6: I was going to say, how different is that to the Australian version.
Speaker 9: So they're on the couch and he comes in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, already there. It's very Graham Norton esque.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it's true.
Speaker 1: Let's listen to some of his jokes. Don't forget for an American audience now.
Speaker 15: And I we've got some competition winners who have been in town. They're doing the tourist thing, and I've noticed the like as most people as tourists in this in this city. One of the first things you do when you arrive in Los Angeles, apart from gork in, wonder at the many mummified corpses, power walking down the street and a much younger woman's tracksuit.
Speaker 9: I just can't, I can't do anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like he's a good TV presenter, but I can't recall the time that he's actually made me laugh. Yeah, didn't he try and bring.
Speaker 1: Back Yeah Rove Live.
Speaker 6: He did a reboot in Australia and I think they did one episode and the guests was you will Mate Jess Malboy and then they acted it because it was just like not the same, they did.
Speaker 1: Too, So it was Saturday night Rove. Oh, that's it for pilot week. They did one episode, then it got bought for a series, and then they did another episode, maybe three all up. Then it was canned.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, okay, that was bad.
Speaker 1: Here, this is Saturday night.
Speaker 6: Do we need to watch it all and we're going to take our word for it.
Speaker 1: Just give it a watch.
Speaker 6: What's he doing now? Nothing?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Writing children's books, is he? Yeah? He writes kids books.
Speaker 6: Fuck a lot of people do that, don't they.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I wonder how much cash there is in it?
Speaker 1: Actually should be wring Tendy Henashy. She writes a new book every fucking day, your book, Stevie and I.
Speaker 6: She was meant to come on the podcast to promote her new kid's book, but scheduling clash. It's never happened. Maybe we should disinvite her in and say, hey, just so you're across at Tanya, we're inviting you in purely to ask you how much cash you're getting from these fucking books. Yeah, don't tell us what the story is, don't tell us about the characters and the development and what the creativity means for you.
Speaker 7: Know, about the dots, solar figures. Don't even say hello, We'll go high tenure. How are you give us a number?
Speaker 6: Well, we'll do what Rove did. She's already sitting here, and then we walk in the room and go, welcome to the show. How much money do you make? Bitch? Don't even say hello.
Speaker 1: It'd be a lot of money.
Speaker 6: I can't think of anything anyone, but there have been a few that I've heard of that do kids books now, and fair Enough and Lee. There must be a market for it. I don't have kids, but like, maybe I'd buy Hate Mission and his kid's book for my niece and nephew because I can't think of anything else.
Speaker 1: I guess you would. Jimmy found in the US is a couple of months too.
Speaker 6: It must just be Yeah, who's someone really unlikely to write a kid's book?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. I wouldn't want my child reading Harvey Weinstein's good.
Speaker 6: Night Yeah Rol Paris if he suddenly put out the kids, Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the wast Book by Cardinal Pell My friends.
Speaker 6: That's horrid.
Speaker 1: That shock had discuss them fucking show. Today's ba put in the work. It's a long show to show, big show.
Speaker 7: Not many left for the rest of the year. Jenna, Yeah, I know, I know if you're feeling show. Did you have good feedback after the anouncement last week?
Speaker 9: Well, I very much so, Amanda Keller wrote back, unreal, she did not.
Speaker 1: She did to what your Instagram post? Yeah, get out? Does she follow you?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Does she realize that you also upload her podcast that if you wanted to, you could just host stones in Amanda's podcast over summer? No, she just uploads our episodes to their feet. I could, I could if we keep a generic just say hi, it's the Jenna Show. Feeling in over summer. Don't mention who you're feeling in for. Upload it to the whole fucking network.
Speaker 9: May as well. Three pm pick up, like.
Speaker 7: With Amanda, So the first thing in the morning, you're sitting there with your coffee because you're there before her, because she's the talent.
Speaker 1: She gets morning.
Speaker 9: Morning Jenna, No, she's there before me.
Speaker 1: Get out. What time is she there?
Speaker 9: She gets there at five.
Speaker 6: She strikes me as the type that needs to get there early. And just like Nest for a bit. I'm very much like that. Like, if I'm com into record and you say, oh, I'm free from six, I'll come in at five just to like.
Speaker 7: I've noticed that You're very right. When I do breakfast, I'm on air from five. I get at four just because I need that hour, especially that early in the morning, to really fucking wake up.
Speaker 6: I also just need to get my shit together and yours half the time, because you're a scattered brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very true, so many things. I'm just so booked book. Yeah, okay, all right, should we get out of here, wrap it up. It's been a long show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's up to you. What are you doing next week? Think aig that's back. Yeah, Tinder, fairy Tales and Fish actually know what we should do. Yeah, because obviously we have to keep Tinder fairy Tales and Fizz is a bit brand safe because it is sponsored very kindly by Tinder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 6: Steph who had the fairy tale story. She mentioned I've also had a fizzer as well, and I was like, oh my god, that fisther is a bit too much. I don't think the brand would like that. That's not brand safe, but hey, the brand has no control over the secret segments. So this is what Steph told this happened. I want the feather dates.
Speaker 4: Look, I've been dating for a while and I have a huge physics story.
Speaker 11: I do.
Speaker 4: So this was a few months before I met Mitchell. I'm actually this guy. We were talking for a week. The banter was amazing. We have similar interest, similar music.
Speaker 6: Tastes, so it sounds from a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was so excited. And anyways, he decided let's go for a lunch date. So he came and picked me up. It was a fiftew minutes drive for him. So far, so good, and he's like, I've got this beautiful restaurant in mind, let's go.
Speaker 11: I was like, okay.
Speaker 4: So we went to this restaurant. It was really lovely and the whole time I was like, oh, I think he kisses me Like that was just me right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not sensing a hint of fizz.
Speaker 4: Sofar Well, it starts raining and he's like, what's her to do in this area? I'm like, it's not really much. We can go see a movie here, so there's nothing out that I want to see. Can we go to your place and see a movie like smooth? Do you just invite yourself to fight house. He's like yes, but okay, I'm like, look, I'm going to be straight you. I do not sleep with people. On the first stage. They were like, yep, that's fine.
Speaker 12: I respect that.
Speaker 4: That's all good. So we go to my house and we put on saw the movie. It's a scary moview.
Speaker 1: He said, thaw, very different film.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So this whole time, I'm still a bit nervous, like a bit excited. Or is he going to kiss me? Like he kisses me and then he gets completely naked.
Speaker 6: Have you removed any item of clothing.
Speaker 4: Everything but his socks?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: But you are you just standing there for the clothes and he's completely fucking stark.
Speaker 4: It's I am fully fully closed. I even had a cardigan on.
Speaker 1: You were a layered. Did he go to the bathroom and or did he just start undressing in front of you?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: It was so quick. It happens like a flash. It was just like one minute your naked.
Speaker 13: Are like, oh, so we start.
Speaker 4: Kissing and anyways, he goes down to another region. I was like, oh, yeah, this is nice, but I thought I should reciprocate. So he's lying down, I get on all fours and I go to his downstairs and I was like, oh no, he's not hard, so I'll help him out. It was of my thumb. He was fully erect. I almost swallowed it whole, and he was like, wow, you're really good. I like, in my head, I'm like, because you have no penis.
Speaker 1: But anyway, listen.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So anyways, I said, look, let's let's clowse down because I don't want to go any further. He's like yeah, no, no, no, that's fun, and then he chokes me.
Speaker 6: So what Yeah, had you given any indication that that was something you might be into being charged because some people.
Speaker 4: Are well I've pushed him off me and I go, you are lucky. I am into that, but you need to give me some warning. We need to talk about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well yeah, what did you think we could do anything else? With his eyebrows? Like of course his hands?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I kicked him out. I said I had a party to go to, but it was like four pm. I was like, I've got to get ready, you know, hair, makeup. He's like oh yeah, yeah girl. He goes home and he's like, oh this party I own? That is so boring and ship I'm like, you know what, you made me feel uncomfortable in my own home. He goes, oh, so he felt that way? You want to see me again?
Speaker 6: Oh wow, game, even asking without instead of taking the hent even I'm better at reading social cues than that.
Speaker 4: Well exactly. So all I did was like, no, thanks, thanks for lunch, and then he blocked me.
Speaker 6: You know, that's definitely what we call in the beads day I did. Thank you, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good. That's a good story.
Speaker 6: Imagine me sending that to Tinder being like, yeah, so you got choked without consent?
Speaker 1: Was that good?
Speaker 6: Are you find to put your name to that? Also that unsanctioned off cuts from Tinder fairy tales and physics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also not body shaming. You know about having a micro penis. You can't control that? Goodness me, exactly can you make it work for you?
Speaker 11: Do you?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I was actually looking looking at you as I said that.
Speaker 6: So maybe you have had wet dreams you just haven't known because they've been inverted.
Speaker 1: No, definitely not because it's a wreck. Do you'd feel it right?
Speaker 6: Well, you don't really notice it until like as it's happening, or like afterwards.
Speaker 7: That baffles me that I've never had one. I've even thought as a kid, and I can't wait to finally get them now Nap never got one. Yeah, well I've had sex streams, but I never feel anything and there's never any mess.
Speaker 6: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Well it's not, doctor, Gay said it's not.
Speaker 6: No, I feel that that is weird.
Speaker 1: Well you're not a doctor. And the doctor says that it's not.
Speaker 6: Everyone of them.
Speaker 9: Fuck, I'm it's literally just me in this Gay didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said it was fairly normal. Maybe you're just hormonal.
Speaker 6: No, it happens to everyone, well, not as common as yours.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're just horny and you need to get it more.
Speaker 6: No, I'm actually not. I'm fine.
Speaker 1: Well that's what you said. If you do it more in your normal life, you're not going to do it while you're sleep.
Speaker 6: Again, I'm not having them every fucking day. Okay, So what do we say we're doing next week?
Speaker 1: Next week?
Speaker 6: We said, when you're at the tinder stuff?
Speaker 1: Yet more of the tinder stuff.
Speaker 6: And did you ever hear about because you know how I brought one of my old not my cup of tea segments. Yeah, and I said, well, now you bring an old segment from your old podcast. Yeah, did you think of one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I messaged Paige, my co host, and said, come on and we'll talk to you on the show. And I messaged her and said that and she said, Hi, who is this?
Speaker 1: And I said, it's Mit. She's a Mitch who.
Speaker 9: I said, Oh, Mitch, you're your old didn't happen.
Speaker 6: There's no way that she would have multiple people to whom that sentence applies. We used to do a show to get I.
Speaker 7: Didn't say that, first, said Mitch. Then she said Mitch who oh? And I said, Mitch, you know Mitch Schrue from Amation.
Speaker 1: Oh, what's wrong? She has moved to Bali and she lives a very nomadic life in Bali and very herbal Wow essence's life and like the brand, and she drinks from coconut and is loving her life.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 6: I wonder if the day comes that we finished this podcast, if we would ever get to a point where where estranged you and Paige are estranged.
Speaker 1: Weird thing to say, I can never go to Bali. What a shame. I'd be treated as a king there.
Speaker 6: I don't understand why can't you go to Balli?
Speaker 1: Because she's there.
Speaker 6: She wouldn't recognize you. It's fine, You're actually nothing to her now. She wouldn't even recognize you.
Speaker 9: She could come into this studio right now and be like, who should know?
Speaker 6: Where the fuck am I that? Mitchal Kombs. That's what she'd say.
Speaker 1: I have your videos, all right, let's go. I'm we will see you next week. And yeah, Mitchell, where can people get tickets to your shows?
Speaker 6: Just go to my Instagram? The links in the bio. Yeah, I mean I would read it the full link, but no one wants to hear that.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: That's the the future of technology. You say a link and your your device can take you there. That'd be cool.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure Spotify is doing that, really told they told all right, hey and I the other day because we do the Spotify original podcast called trash Alley. New episodes every Wednesday seven am listening follow for free only on Spotify, and they told us that there's something like that coming, like mid episode if we're debating something like, for example, if we're saying you've never had a wet dream, that's ridiculous. You can have a pole pop up in the middle of the Spotify app. There's a pole while you listen. Oh that's cool, that is yeah, and then we who voted very interactive anyway, You oughtn't understand what it's like to work for such a high tech company like that.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't know.
Speaker 6: Your microphone is currently duct taped to the fucking pole.
Speaker 1: It is, it really is. Take that off now.
Speaker 6: We'll cut you back next week.
Speaker 1: Guys, five way, thanks, make better back.
Speaker 6: Hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today.
Speaker 1: Love you, Thanks everyone. Oh we don't know.
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 9: A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.