Speaker 1: This time on How to Witch Bitch, We're going to talk about some family time that you and your daughters have been during, which is only a witch could do.
Speaker 2: They'll also be interesting things like this, what's sweet?
Speaker 3: Why is sounding an owl?
Speaker 2: I don't know? And for some reason this just felt like.
Speaker 4: A lot of heat coming over me, A bit like perimenopause.
Speaker 2: But it was just to say that.
Speaker 3: You thought it was a hot flush.
Speaker 4: No, no, hang on to your witchy hats, subscribe, cheer, It's about to begin.
Speaker 2: Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane and Moira Major How to Witch Bitch.
Speaker 3: Welcome to another episode of How to Witch Bitch. Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane.
Speaker 2: Hello, Darlin, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm well?
Speaker 1: Thank your Before we get into today's episode, we're going to talk about some family time that you and your daughters have been during, which is only a witch could do. We'd like to say hello to a number of our new followers on TikTok Amber and Ginge Heart Mountain Candles and Zoe Brown on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Jamie Caro, Caro, Carutha, you know who you are.
Speaker 1: Others, thank you Witchcraft Nepheritati.
Speaker 3: Is that right anyway? Book Girl eight.
Speaker 1: Seven four seven zero three and CAC seventy eight. Well, finally we've got someone who said that they've listened to this one in the bath last night, as in the episode with a glass of wine. Finally, I mean that's if this wasn't during the day here on the Gold Coast in Australia, we'd have wine too, Hawker, we should do a wine episode.
Speaker 2: And oh, actually that reminds me of something. Guess what, horp poor hawk.
Speaker 3: To wait?
Speaker 2: Shit, okay you know? Oh fuck you know the you know the hops hops hops?
Speaker 3: What's weird? Why are sounding like an owl?
Speaker 2: I don't know? You know, No, I can't do it.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 4: I won't be able to advertise because I don't think I'm making fun of them anyway.
Speaker 2: It's a new drink, right. They've approached approached me to go in and do things to advertise, and I like it. That's got like a it's the thing that you have, you know.
Speaker 4: No, mate, Well, I'm thinking we should do it because then we could because you could put a link and every time that someone buys this from us, I'm gonna get money.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna learn how to say.
Speaker 3: I don't want you to work, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: They've sent me a whole lot of the ship drinks drinks. It's meant to bank you feel all up of the art bothout the alcohol.
Speaker 3: So it's non alcoholic.
Speaker 2: It's non alcoholic, but it's got horps. I don't know how to say it. It's got a couple of things. Anyhow, I'll bring a some in. And I thought what we could do is if we did it.
Speaker 4: On the podcast, and we got it out there and got the links, and they would keep going on and linking and going and buying their stuff that had come back to us, and that would then do the podcast right.
Speaker 3: Okay, just learn how to say it first.
Speaker 2: Hoop hoop, you can say it. I'll just drink it.
Speaker 1: I don't think you need it, all right, Melissa, Hello, wonderful witchy ladies. I have a question for you. I absolutely love storms and feel so empowered by them. When the wind blows, I can always tell something is coming or leaving, depending on which direction it blows and what it smells like and how it feels.
Speaker 3: Does this mean I should do more storm magic? Am I a storm witch?
Speaker 2: Guess? What do you remember? Chocolate art? The movie chocol I was. I don't know where that came from.
Speaker 4: Deep down, it down got.
Speaker 2: Anyway, primal. Yes, remember that movie? Yes was she would changed with the wind.
Speaker 4: Yes, so she was a chocolate art which and she was exactly that storm.
Speaker 3: She's a baby witch.
Speaker 1: Not sure how to do all of this yet, I just feel so drawn to storms, and they calmed me down.
Speaker 2: They give me peace.
Speaker 1: When I little, When I was little, I believed I could control them and call them in. I heard you on your podcasts that you love ghost stories. I grew up in a very haunted property, so I've got lots for you. Melissa would be changing, Okay, all right, we've got Alyssa. I've always had a sick spiritual side, but never knew how to tap into it. My husband is very Christian, while I wasn't raised religious at all due to my parents having religious trauma. I've been diving into witchy stuff here and there, as in having crystals and making moonwater.
Speaker 3: I have a pseudo altar set up as well.
Speaker 1: My husband is very dissatisfied with me for doing this, keeps telling me that I'm sinning and that it will be between me and God. Religion has always kind of turned me off, and I've never had that connection when everyone else seems to have with Christianity. Whenever I tap into my spiritual side, I feel at peace. Though, any well, you need to deal with that with your husband because that's difficult.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Any advice on how to go about this? Some baby wish? I guess that's difficult.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing is is that when we're in relationships, we either grow together or we grow apart. You know, at the end of the day, we have different lessons that we need to learn. And it's like when we stay in relationships where we feel that we can't be ourselves, then that's when obviously relationships tend to we need to relook at it.
Speaker 2: Is it time to sort of move in our own directions.
Speaker 4: I think, if something's giving you peace and you're loving it and you're honoring it, how could that be? And I really feel though, unfortunately, there are a lot of religions out there that are basically.
Speaker 2: Saying or I do believe, hampering a.
Speaker 4: Lot of people just to be happy, so they feel that they have to conform for, you know, to be a better person on this earth.
Speaker 2: And I think that you know, a lot of people here are.
Speaker 4: I don't know what would you call the word, what would.
Speaker 3: Describe for me, you know, like stuck?
Speaker 4: Well put it this way, what like I'm sort of this whole thing with Sharon Law coming in and all this sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: It's it's like it's a cake. It's old. It's repressed the bet.
Speaker 3: Thank you Ben repressed, repressed feeling it.
Speaker 4: Repressing your happiness is not necessarily something that I believe that the universe or an all loving god or person would want you to do.
Speaker 2: I think that they would like you to be happy. So you are going to love and you're going to grow.
Speaker 1: Well, Alisa, we wish you all the best, and maybe it's something that you can try to discuss with your husband.
Speaker 3: It's all about how it makes you feel.
Speaker 1: Then other couple of episodes as well is more a Cursed That was great.
Speaker 3: It was fun, wasn't it. No?
Speaker 1: I adore you women, so funny, so informative, and I can't stop listening all the way from the States. We love Birmingham, Alabama, Alabama, Alabama like that, and also the moment when we talk to our friend who thought that she was cursed as well, that something was following around the who is Craig? When you said who is Craig? And then she completely collapsed. Yea, Gina would like you to contact her for a reading as well. I know she's local as well, so she might have to come into your shop.
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely.
Speaker 1: Now, of course, you know we've talked to your daughters as well on the episodes of the podcast.
Speaker 3: We've talked about being a mum and a witch.
Speaker 1: Can you just take us through some of the activities you and your daughters think and all and things that you do as a team, as a family.
Speaker 2: Well as a family. We decided to go away.
Speaker 4: I had Sunday off for the very first time in probably a year, and we decided to go up.
Speaker 2: To the mountain.
Speaker 4: So up we went, and I took my two daughters and up we went to the mountain. And I'm you know, talked about op shopping a lot. I love to op shop and then use crystals and the sage and you know, give it a new lease of life sort of thing, and so they love to op shop with me.
Speaker 2: So we went to this op shop.
Speaker 4: And we walked in and there was some some dolls.
Speaker 2: There, but they were the ludial face. They were a porcelain variety, creepy, the creepiest. Yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, Now remember residual energy. We've spoken about residual energy. So residual energy would be if you've got a doll that you're loving, Yeah, you're cuddling it. So a lot of the energy of that goes into these dolls, and so it's gone probably through a number of different owners, hand me.
Speaker 2: Down to Yes.
Speaker 4: So there was one there that we went into and she was freaking out. So this is Charlie's, my oldest one. She freaked out because she said the pram moved, and so we went, oh, we must buy.
Speaker 3: This one, as a normal family would yes, the rest of us would run and high.
Speaker 2: Yes. So we bought that one and that the pram. No, we bought the doll, the dolls, and.
Speaker 4: Then we bought the other. There was another doll looking at us and I went in. I said, oh, there was energy there. So we bought that one too, and we did a bit of deep dive when we got home. And she was French and these dolls are about thirty forty years old. They're really old, and one of them is custom made. But you know, in true traditional witch style, we want to know that they're haunted, right right, So.
Speaker 2: We get looking for it to be yes. So we get the pendulum out, we.
Speaker 4: Get the divine rods, and we get the taro out and we're just like then in the end, I went and got you know my favorite favorite no no no no no no no, I got I got out my app where it starts talking and guess what we were saying.
Speaker 2: It's a shame that her hair is a bit filthy.
Speaker 3: You said that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we said that.
Speaker 4: And we were saying that because her hair was quite long and a maddened, a bit filthy. And so we got that out and we've got it here. I've even got the actual.
Speaker 2: Recording of it.
Speaker 4: And the word that came out is filthy followed by hair. Well, she freaked out in a good way. We freaked out.
Speaker 2: We were like one.
Speaker 4: So that was really cool. So last night we went and put the dolls. This is a little bit naughty, so she doesn't know about this, but we've put the dolls on the chair and she was I went in the before I left because I looked really early this morning and the dolls she's got the chairs with the dolls are right there, and her head's there, so she's looking at them to see what they've done. So what I've done is I've turned the chair around. So when she wakes up this morning, the.
Speaker 3: Dolls moved careful mother such mothering freaking children out there.
Speaker 2: But no, it's really cool and so this is Yeah, they definitely have a residual energy. You could feel that residual energy when you pick them up.
Speaker 1: Feeling when you walk into an o shop, like you can get a feeling of history, not just of like stories.
Speaker 3: That's what I think as well.
Speaker 1: Would you, okay, this is an interesting story. Would you if you went to an op shop and you found a really lovely mattress?
Speaker 3: No, you wouldn't do a mattress.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: But in saying that, when I was broken living at Rose Bay, I I had to move in. I was only moving in for a month and I was thinking what am I going to do here? I didn't want to drag my my my stuff, my furniture because I was in between moving into England and I was staying with my girlfriend and she gave me this bare room.
Speaker 2: It didn't have a mattress.
Speaker 4: And at Rose Bay there was a mattress on the side of the road that I pulled up and.
Speaker 2: I slept on that night.
Speaker 4: Anyway, for I was lucky because she had a big Saint Bernard that came and pissed on me. Had a we weed problem, so that mattress didn't last.
Speaker 2: So I couldn't tell you whether it was hot it or not. And it was probably the second time i'd been pissed on. That's probably was on the side of the ride. Oh my god, what I think back of all the shit idea? Oh yeah, but I didn't feel anything with that.
Speaker 4: I just felt like a lot of heat coming over me, a bit like perimenopause. But it was just to say you thought it was a hot flush. No, But to be honest, I would never buy a mattress no, because someone could have died on it. Most people probably have died on it or it has had, you know, body fluids like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, yeah, I'm not sure how we ended up talking about a dog on you in the middle of the night on a second ad mattress.
Speaker 1: But you also today wanted to talk about the morogan You've mentioned this so many times. Yes, about talking about the Morogon, which is from the Irish mythology.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, So she's simply not a goddess of death. She's rather embodies the cycles of her endings and beginnings, and in the oldest Irish stories, she appears before battles, influencing outcomes, testing heroes, and for telling who will survive. She will often appear as a raven or a crow flying over battlefields, a beautiful woman washing blooded armor at a river, a supernatural figure sometimes linked to the later Banchees. So remember like that hold when people say Banchees, yep, you look like a banshee. Yes, yeah, so that's how yeah, looking like her, the Old Crone, which is the old woman the wise. She has a couple of animals that she works with, which is an eel, a wolf, and a heifer, which is a.
Speaker 2: Different top of car or cow.
Speaker 4: So she's really good and represents if you're wanting to work with a deity through shadow work. She's a good one personal empowerment, if you're trying to protect yourself, or if you're wanting.
Speaker 2: To have some extra courage. She's a great.
Speaker 4: One to work with if you're trying to set boundaries for yourself, if you're trying to transform yourself, if you're trying to speak your truth, and you need courage with that. She's all about learning to stand in your power. She's described as a teacher rather than a comforting mother.
Speaker 2: A lot of.
Speaker 4: Devotees will encourage her to come out when you're trying to have honesty with people, for you to be courageous in your honesty. So most practitioners that associate or work with her witches. They have ravens and crows, spears and swords, the dark moon, and she's really good when you work in the month of all the Siwan. A lot of people in Siwan use her. Now, I love this. She likes red wine, so you can put that on your altar.
Speaker 2: Hello. Hello. She's also known as the Fire, which is interesting. The Fire.
Speaker 4: So her herbs mugwort, yarrow, blackthorn. She loves black feathers, so if you're wanting to give her something offerings, black feathers is definitely what it is. So if you want to set up an altar with her, you start off with a black cloth. She works with red and black candles. You can suddenly put a bowl of spring water there an image of a crow or a raven. She likes nails, interesting fingernails. Nails, as in hard nails, black obsidian, smoking quartz, and garnet her crystals. So the things that you can put on your altar as offerings are red wine, fresh bread, apples, honey oats.
Speaker 2: And she loves poetry. And if you.
Speaker 4: Want to put down acts of bravery of what you've done, also she likes to read those. So you can have a simple ritual with her. So you say, great Queen of Wisdom and transformation, if it is your will, walk beside me as I learned, courage, help me to release fear, strengthen my spirit, and guide me towards the highest truth. May only what serves my greatest good. Enter this space with gratitude and respect. So mode it b Now, if you're looking for a courage spell and working with her, you'll need a red candle, a small piece of paper, and a pen and some black pepper and rosemary. So you pop the black pepper and the rosemary in the paper and you turn it, you fold it away from you, and you want to write down a fear as well on another piece of paper. And what you want to do is you want to say the fear because you are trying to overcome it. You say by flame and feather by courage and change. I release this fear, whatever it is, I claim my strength. May I walk my path with wisdom and integrity and a fearless heart. So made it b So you can work with her in shadow work as well. But she's a really good one. She's more of a not.
Speaker 2: As a mother like a lot of the other ones are. She's a warrior queen. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to check the styles now?
Speaker 2: I am okay?
Speaker 4: So Aries, your energy is building and you're ready to get moving. Put that motivation into a project you've been putting off, or just say yes to a spontaneous adventure. Try a morning walk, a new fitness class, or inviting friends over for a backyard barbecue. Taurus, slow down and enjoy life's little luxuries. This is a perfect week to indulge your senses and recharge. Try baking something from scratch, buying fresh flowers, enjoying a long lunch, or sharing a bottle of wine with friends.
Speaker 2: Gemini.
Speaker 4: Your social calendar is buzzing and conversations could lead to exciting opportunities. Keep an open mind. You never know who you will meet. Try a coffee date, trivia night, visiting a local market, or finally reading that book you've been putting off on your bedside table.
Speaker 2: I also have that That's why I'm laughing cancer. Here is where your heart is.
Speaker 4: This week, creating cozy space will help you feel centered and inspired. Try decluttering a room, cooking a family recipe, watching your favorite movie, or having a relaxing bath with candles. Leo, the spotlight is on you, so embrace it. Your confidence is contagious and others are drawn to your warmth. Try dressing up for dinner, booking concert tickets, planning a date night, or starting a creative hobby.
Speaker 2: Virgo.
Speaker 4: Don't underestimate the power of small changes. Organizing one area of your life will create space for something new. Try rearranging your workspace, meal prepping, visiting a farmer's market, or trying a new healthy recipe.
Speaker 3: Libra.
Speaker 4: This week is all about beauty, balance and connection. Make time for those people who lift your spirits. Try visiting an art gallery, going to the movies, having a picnic, or treating yourself to a bunch of flowers.
Speaker 2: Scorpio.
Speaker 4: Trust your instincts. They're sharper than ever. Quiet moments will bring the clarity you've been looking for. Try journaling, taking a scenic d watching the sunset, or enjoying a peaceful evening with your favorite playlist. Sagittarius, adventurer is calling, even if it's close to home. Say yes to trying something different and let curiosity lead the way. Try a day trip, hiking a new trail, trying an international restaurant, or booking tickets to a comedy show. Capricorn, your hard work deserves a reward. This is a great week to enjoy results of your efforts and spend time with people who care about you. Try a nice dinner out at a winery, tackling a DYI project, or enjoying a slow Sunday brunch. Aquarius, fresh ideas are flowing, so let your imagination run wild. Someone may inspire you in an unexpected way. Try painting, visiting a museum, joining a community event, or catching up with friends over cocktails. Pisces, your intuition, as always, is guiding you through to a joyful time, so follow it.
Speaker 2: It feels good.
Speaker 4: Try a new space for creativity or rest, listening to live music, baking sweet treats, spending time by the water, or curling up on.
Speaker 2: A great movie.
Speaker 4: So The weekly vibe is with these stars is to slow down and enjoy experiences and new pleasures.
Speaker 2: And that is your stars for the week. God nearly got through it.
Speaker 3: Well, that's it for today.
Speaker 1: Interesting stories from Michelle's personal life. We've had the raven information about the Morgan as well, and let us know if you are planning on doing some extra work with her as well, because that's something that you did bring up as well.
Speaker 3: Thank you for all of your wonderful questions.
Speaker 1: The very Haunted Property from Melissa is going to be a very intriguing chat as well. Feel free to rate this podcast on your favorite podcast fine stars, five stars and share with your friends again those comments coming.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Woodwork Podcasts Mobile podcast recording, Woodworkpodcasts dot com.
Speaker 3: What are you