Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Of course there's a window in there.
Speaker 3: It's a horror film.
Speaker 4: Oh, mister chef, work your art.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's Friday morning, getting into the long weekend. It's the Christian O'Connell Show. Good Morning, Jack, Morning Team, Good morning Patsy. Who has an extra bounce about them today because you know it's the long.
Speaker 5: Week Well, I'm full of nervous energy anyway, because I have to race a peak.
Speaker 4: Two hours from now. Jack is racing a pig over a one hundred meters at Collywood Children's Farm, live on air, because you maintained you would be a pig. What we found out last week the pigs can do a mill in under seven minutes. They're quick, and.
Speaker 5: I've said I can run faster than that, and today is the day I prove it.
Speaker 4: And in front of your thirteen is he thirteen weeks old today?
Speaker 3: Forty thirteen weeks old time? Oh wow?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, and he's going to see his dad be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: Otherwise it's a horrible formative memory.
Speaker 5: And then every time I read those books where like this is the farm, this is the sound the pig makes.
Speaker 3: He go that the one that you lost to Daddy, your stair.
Speaker 4: Rocking back and forth. All right, So what does everyone doing for the long weekend? What are you up to? Patty?
Speaker 2: We're on a jet plane after the show. We're going to Sydney this weekend. We're having a weekend in Sydney. I'm very much looking forward.
Speaker 4: What are you up to? Opera House or the normal?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the all the normal buzz Ords hasn't been before, so it'll be, you know, seeing it with whole new eyes.
Speaker 4: She's got lovely where you get them in Sydney.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a Harbor Cruz for dinner tonight, which will be very nice, and going to the tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: What do you have to see?
Speaker 2: Mary Poppins Brilliant, which she loved as a kid. We used to have to call her when she was about two. She'd refuse to answer to Audrey. We used to have to call her Mary Poppins. It's still one of their favorites.
Speaker 6: Love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: And you have to see the Bombers lose tonight.
Speaker 5: I'm going to the footing tonight, first time for the year. I'm very excited to see the Bombers take on the Blues and I think.
Speaker 4: This is your first sort of boys night ounces becoming a dad. Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, well done.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping that the Bombers put in a good performance. I reckon they will because.
Speaker 4: Against the no no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: Give me, because it's a Friday night and they feel the momentum they have just come off the bomb.
Speaker 4: Oh. I love all this nervous energy. Today. You're going to beat a pig. You've got more chance of beating that pig than you're beating the Blue. Sorry jacking a rain on your parade. I'm after the footy on Monday. Always an amazing thing every year, the work that Neil Danna has done, going to the Big Freeze and hopefully the Deezer are also going to work, move past the punch up entre Cot and have a win on Monday.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, Let's.
Speaker 4: Get into this week's double thumbs up. Patsy, what have you enjoyed this week?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: I missed it at the cinema a few years ago. So it's fairly old, but it's just hit Netflix. Slim and I. It's the story of Slim Dusty who was a country singer ill Australia. Did you know slip your parents? Jack Christian probably didn't, but he did have hits in London and America as well, so he wasn't a no name. But it's just a beautiful, beautiful movie that his wife, Joy Kirkpatrick, has essentially been heavily involved in and also one of his sons has helped produce it.
Speaker 3: It's what's one of these songs that we would know, oh Duncan?
Speaker 2: It was just really, really lovely and I grew up with his music. Dad loved Slim Dusty and it was just a really.
Speaker 4: Part of the music that a lot of people grew up with there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know what astounded me which I didn't know, which I sort of felt bad about, is that Joy has written so many of his hits. She's a very very talented woman and certainly a strength behind his success, and she's still going at nineties. She was an amazing business in various student Jesus was a tough life. They were on the road like ten months of the year and had to send the young children to boarding school because they just had this passion for music. I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed it. It's on Netflix.
Speaker 5: Really liked it. Did write his songs? Or after he died she made a documentary. She's like, actually write most of those.
Speaker 2: No, we knew, we knew. She'd pinned. That is a real double.
Speaker 4: You're nervous. Don't be that guy. Did you mean that? You know you become then one of those people that leaves horrible comments online under the bridge. I want to live in that world.
Speaker 2: No, I get rid of the funk out of the studio. Going to take you to a sandwich.
Speaker 4: The guys.
Speaker 2: Yesterday Tom and the team went down for a coffee. They said, hey, do you want a coffee? I said, yeah, here, you take my card and he said do you want something to eat?
Speaker 4: And I said, actually too, she wants the points or something.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: I paid for the team. So sorry you were Jack missed out.
Speaker 4: I knew that she went until we gone over.
Speaker 2: The cafe is your neighbor. It's in Bridge Road, Richmond. And seriously, they make the best toasties. This this thing was phenomenal. How why I don't know.
Speaker 8: It's like magic.
Speaker 4: It's been funny. I mean, oh toasty, aren't they It's very hard to screw. Why don't you even accept it? Toasting back to the kitchen, I'm sorry the chef's got this wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, they do quite often. Sometimes it's too much butter, not enough butter. They haven't toasted it right.
Speaker 3: It's not the right amount of Cheeseytmas.
Speaker 2: No, this was perfect, perfectly balanced.
Speaker 4: I just did you have?
Speaker 2: I just had simple ham and cheese and tomato, very simple on like a white sour dough. Don't screw you know. I'm going to buy you one one day and you change your life, your neighbor.
Speaker 4: Life where it's changed with a flip and no life at all.
Speaker 2: When I came off the it changed my life, I tell you what. And the coffee were that's great.
Speaker 3: As well, lovely all right.
Speaker 4: When we come back, we're going to do Jack and Ice double thumbs.
Speaker 1: Up, Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Jack Post, Let's find it yours, yours and I. Most of them is a joint one. Bizarrely, Jack and I saw exactly the same thing on Wednesday night this week.
Speaker 5: We both waited till the hour that it came out Adam Sandler's new film Hustle on Netflix.
Speaker 4: So good.
Speaker 5: We are huge fans of the sad Man, and he does not disappoint in this new movie. Serious role for the same man. So good in Uncut Gems, a couple of years movie that.
Speaker 3: Is again so good in this where he's a.
Speaker 4: Proper genuinely a really great sports underdog movie. And even though the couple of bits you know, like, oh this is a bit familiar, they do something unexpected a couple of times the movie that does actually surprise you and you're reminded he is a really Adam Sods genuinely a very good actor. And I know his hit rate isn't great, but when he gets it right, he's he's such a great warm presence. Yeah. So he's got that Tom Hanks ability, you know, that everyman thing where you really root for the guy, and you do in this movie, and there's a there's a twinkle of hope in his eyes and there's a couple of genuinely very emotional scenes in it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the relationship between him. He's a basketball scout in it for the NBA and he picks up this young Spanish kid who's twenty two years old.
Speaker 4: The relationship Who's a real life basketball start. If you are into basketball, you're in for a treat. This give me like porn. It's everyone who's playing basketball in it is a real life It's a who's who it's and the basketball scenes. It made me. I was an hour after the movie on YouTube going down a wormhole actually appreciating just how great basketball it is. I want to get into watching it actually after seeing it now, the scenes you feel like you're courtside watching a game. It's so well known.
Speaker 5: It makes sense why he does this as well, because Adam Saylor is a big, huge NBA fan, so he's obviously just ridden himself into a movie where I'll be a scout and then I'll be a coach for the seventy six ers.
Speaker 4: So it's like a love letter to basketball actually if you're into it, but you do not need to be a basketball head to just enjoy it. One of my favorite stories are all underdog stories. Why they store the movies. It's a great movie. The other thing that's our on Netflix now for you to watch over the long weekend. The other thing that's also great if you're in to stand up comedy, new material by one of the best, Bill Burr, who apparently is going to be coming to Australia next year. Tom Segura is coming over this year, who's another great American standard. But Bill Burr is one of the very best. He's got a it's not his totally's special, but there's twenty minutes of him hosting. Bill Burr presents comedians that kill, some new up and coming comedians and some familiar face as well. But there's twenty minutes of material at the top from Bill. Just when you've heard he thought you've heard all the stuff about COVID, not Bill Burr's take. I'll warn you now it's not for the fainthearted. Don't come emailing me and going oh that's really harsh. I thought it was comedy is very very personal. I laughed a lot. It's very very good, So I recommend that as well.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast How are you feeling, Jackie Boy?
Speaker 4: It is an hour and twenty five until the pig Race.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: With every minute the passes I do, I am getting more and more nervous, can you I can? Am I holding it?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: No, no, you're not holding it with it all. There's a lot of bouncy, nervous tension. You need to contain it all until ten past eight when you race the pig. So baby Gordon's coming down, your wife and now mom and dad. Oh it's brutal. This is like a grown up sports day. It's actually worse. If you fall over at nine or ten. It's okay, you're nine or ten. But now bringing your mom and dad and your son generations, it's so much here.
Speaker 5: I want that moment you see athletes have it where they after they win a race, they see their family in the crowd, they run over with the Australian flag and they hug their parents.
Speaker 4: There's an Australian flag now cowled up somewhere. Suddenly there's some poor black thunderbus who's going to fold it away rapidly when he loses. Wipe his tears with him. All right, So we ready to play the one second winner.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's that time a wake again, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. Someone else has got a lot of nervous tension today. A lot of news about that Sydney Airport. I know you go in there this weekend. Was that just for Chris.
Speaker 2: Yeah, update, I've got one foot out today.
Speaker 4: That's every day? Is that's just Friday? All right? One second winner this week our ages of the nineties. We're into the letter. Oh not a huge amount of songs to do with the letter. Oh, so we're just doing one hit wonders from the nineties. There's great songs on here as well. All right, so all of these are one hit wonder from the nineties. You just got to guess who it is from the one second clip.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 4: It is very what a tune? Whatever happened to tag team? All right? This feed up, I reckon you'll get this as well. Jackie boy, save tonight? Yeah, actually you get half a point, but you get the full point.
Speaker 7: This now a regal eye on this show.
Speaker 4: Eagle eyed Cherry saved Tonight from nineteen ninety seven. Thank you for still keeping the other Jacca. All right, trumpet my number five jack again? Well in the photo finished, he's just just forward. Let's dancing to it. The races over his loss energy. We're only going to be replaying this back in the loser mo charge. Alright, Jackie boy, are you three? You're three from three?
Speaker 7: Is he?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: Come on, Patsy, Did I get the last one? Oh, let's panting jack again. He is on it. He is Patsy, He's on it. He's going for the day replay.
Speaker 3: You should bring down on the footback in Patty.
Speaker 4: It's just we need to get you to Racing Animal every Friday. But they've seen it so lively. I a these clips now informer snow give you that Patty Seminal show for the nineties bangers. All right, one last one.
Speaker 2: My shirt said fred, I'm too sixty.
Speaker 4: Last minute, come back car too sexy, Jackie boy, you are the winner. This is I thought this would be a good indication for how your mental state is rut. Now what I'm seeing is it's strong, it's focused the laser. What was that? I never want to see that again as long as I live.
Speaker 1: Christian Connells Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Turn out to play about some of our favorite colors of the week. So we've got Matt during the week is going to faint who claimed to be drinking with Jim Coreer. The pipe peerists from the most Scottish man in the world, Miller and Maya damaging all the cars has played them back.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 4: Well, hello color of the week, Matt. So it's your weakest claim to fame.
Speaker 7: And the bars an American. I'm going, mate, I know you from somewhere, and he goes, yeah, you probably do, and he suddenly say backwards and forth, and then it quickly go your king Curia, you go here, and.
Speaker 4: We just paused this moment. We started moving as if doing your memory. Who is eating pies without the sauce Miller?
Speaker 11: Hello, oor, Christian, I am just gott to the here.
Speaker 12: You have no joints.
Speaker 7: The convict of Australia and putting sauce on pie. There's a rainy, extravagant saucevaant.
Speaker 4: What did he break? As a kids maya good morning?
Speaker 6: I was about five or six.
Speaker 1: I was poor, so I was outside and I found the middle six and I realized that I sort.
Speaker 6: Engraved my name into cars with his.
Speaker 7: I've engraving my name. It's a penny cars my grandparents a thousand.
Speaker 4: Dollars a car to get them all Refray, you're a little banksy, Christian o'connells Collar of the week. All right, let's find out who's winning the one thousand dollars Mayer. It's you.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, it's you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, may I. We loved you call. We were so worried about Nan and Grand and have to pay off the ten thousand dollars to have all those cars repair repainted. We thought you deserve the money.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I guess they deserve the money.
Speaker 13: But the structure is coming up this weekend.
Speaker 4: There was a hard decision. They can finally retire after thirty years of paying off ten thousand dollars for that Strea scratching anime into ten cars. So may A, you won the thousand dollars. You are Cooler of the week.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 14: It's really really lovely. I'm oh great, I can eat something nice.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 4: You can eat something nice yet have a lovely lok on weekend. And thank you so much. Giveness Caol, you told your story brilliantly as well. May you deserve your money. Oh I'm stop.
Speaker 12: Thank you very much.
Speaker 13: You have a great day, and stay warm.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. I will stay warm. Stay warm everyone. That's thiswe week's Mercedes Ben's Corner of the Week.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Late all right, some of your emails that have come in since yesterday's show. We called us a late to the party. First start from Louise and Alfie Morning Team. So none a half years ago, we're having Christmas our house with the family. I was pregnant with my son Alfie, with my husband, and I went to get a new barbecue and that was it at Bunning So says you Christian, talking about how whny good at Bunnings. You never leave with just one thing. However, he walked out with the said new barbecue, but also a seven piece outdoor setting. So to get it home he had to leave me heavily pregnant at Bunnings in the car park, drive home forty five and it's to dump off the outdoor seven b setting and then come back and collect me.
Speaker 3: That, Luiz, that you need to sit somewhere when you're reading your barbecue.
Speaker 4: Mate, absolutely, Christian. You had a guy on the yesterday's show who said he has dreams and can predict stuff. Yes yesterday we were talking about what do you think you can do that no other listener can do, or what have you done? And I think his name was Justin or Joel. Sorry reckons that he foreshadows Christian. I think what he had is called deja vous. So yes, say, Joel was saying that he has these dreams but doesn't know he's had them until the event has happened, and.
Speaker 5: Then he goes, oh, that's right, I had a dream about this moment. I should have put money on it because I've known this football result before.
Speaker 4: Now know me is saying that's deja vous. He's got deja vu.
Speaker 3: No, that's not dejavou.
Speaker 4: No I think it is, because that's it's like a strange feeling of something being familiar but got nothing to do with dreams. Well, who knows, We don't know, said now American. She has it and a daughter has it as well. We have asked Joel to on god at when he went to sleep last night try and actually have a lucid dreambat who would win in the pig race in an hour's time? Christian I finally got to see top Gun Maverick during the week Awesome film. However, after hearing Jack say that he has exactly the same build as you, same bolt, I've discovered I'm exactly the same build as Tom Cruise. So this weekend I'm going to go flight a jet. What could possibly Adrian wet On Funny Christian no Connell's show podcast victory. In an hour's time the pig, Piggy Gonzalez or Jack Post will be the winner. We're an hour away from racetime now, Jackoby setting off in about twenty minutes time to Collinwood Children's Farm where all great races are held. Of course we all know that it's part of the sporting precinct here in Melbourne. When isn't it. You know you got Rod Afer, You've got Amy Party, got the mcg and of course you got Conninwood Children's Farm. They all add together. Jackie boy, an our way from racetime. How are you feeling?
Speaker 5: I am nervous, I'll say, but you have to you have to let that energy go through you. You see it on the big events, before a swim, before a race, competitors jumping up and down, moving their body.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Out of your sisters. In an hour's time, Pick and Jack will take the positions and then they will over one hundred meters race, the pig race that stops the nation. All right, So you're you're not making it easy on yourself either. Not only have you spent the last week and I've seen you. You've called for this race, that you're going to beat the pig.
Speaker 3: Well, you said peak.
Speaker 5: It's all started because you said a pig can run a seven minute mile, which is fast. It's pretty fast, but I said I could beat that. Now it's become one hundred meters sprint against me and a pig. I've invited my whole family down. My wife's going to be there, my new son, my mum and dad. And what I like about that is I've never you know what, Christian, I never had in my childhood, that moment of sporting glory where my parents got to watch me win a race or win a grand final.
Speaker 4: Or like you and I that do this, that we're not here getting out of bed trying to find validation in the early hours of the morning.
Speaker 5: So this today for me is not only the glory of beating a pig and having that moment, but also showing to my mom and dad I can really do something great.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but when you break that down by beating a pig, Yes, okay, sporting glory I believe awaits you. Thank you, christ I actually think you're going to beat the pig.
Speaker 3: You're one of the few people who's supporting me, and I.
Speaker 4: Wish normally you know what it was trying big it up for your jaguar. I really am one of the few. Patsy No, well we know what that means. At the question, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to let you down. I am worried though I haven't seen you stretching. I need you to see you warming up and.
Speaker 3: Over the next few songs stretching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to do that is cold morning. I don't want you to see his up, Jack, thank you?
Speaker 4: Got a Joel here? Jo obvious, the guy I called the show yesterday who believes he's got the ability to for shadow. Well, that's where he can predict a future event. So we asked him last night if he could intentionally try and have a dream, a foreshadowing dream, foreshadowing what lies ahead in an hour's time. Joel, Good morning, Good morning, career, We go on, there were Joe. So, Joe, did you dream about Jack and the pig race last night?
Speaker 7: I sure did.
Speaker 4: What happened in the dream, how did it go?
Speaker 13: Well, my dreams are never exactly one point, but I usually pertained certain events or certain things. I hate to say it to you, Jack, but to quote see you gondas underay you're going to get beaten by a curly dial and and and uh and I think you're going to have quite a lot of hell footage raisoners and why you lost.
Speaker 11: You're gonna you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Gaated your crystal ball. I get a feeling in his back pocket. It's a whole list of them. Word he's in brainstorming.
Speaker 5: I've promised to be a good sport of the race. I will if I am defeated today, I will be gracious in defeat.
Speaker 4: Joe didn't see that, and that Joe didn't see that in the dream?
Speaker 13: Well, well, well with all cartoon shows are always controversy.
Speaker 4: And this is a cartoon show.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 13: I dreamed about a cartoon which involves City.
Speaker 7: One Galarstcha, which is the name of the pig.
Speaker 13: And if Jack does happen to win today, which I didn't see.
Speaker 6: You doing it, but if it does happen to win, there's.
Speaker 13: Going to be controversy in the studio. Wow, you may go back to replay and may go back to you guys calling him out.
Speaker 3: You think photo finish, Yeah.
Speaker 13: I see you cheating in some way to win it.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to.
Speaker 4: Patsy for drugs yesterday and one.
Speaker 3: Hundred meters sprint. There is no hiding.
Speaker 4: There's always a way, yeah, Ben Johnson said, those big.
Speaker 13: Bulge guys, there's always away, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Joel, thank you very much. We'll find out in an hour's time. Under an hour's time now, thank you, Thank you very much, Joel.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: All right time now for a knockoff Friday. Will we ask you the best question of the week. What time are you knocking off today? And for you, what is the highlight of your weekend, this brilliant long weekend? What are you going to be doing? Does your whole long weekend depend on what happens at eight o'clock today? Otherwise you're going to be in the in the dog drums if you lose, if your mum, your your dad, your son, your wife, the listener.
Speaker 3: You're right, there's two very different moods that will wait me.
Speaker 5: Yes, but I could have the best day ahead of me because I'm also going to the footy to night to watch the Bombers play the Bootblues, So there's too.
Speaker 4: Beating a very fast animal. The Bombers winning against the Blues.
Speaker 5: There's two very big underdogs at play today, me beating this pig and the Bomber's taking on the Blues. But if I can do it, if I can outrun that pig this morning and take that to the game, loft the trophy above my head.
Speaker 3: Oh I love it, loft it the boys in the black and red rom.
Speaker 4: From Jack said the pig race man. That's right.
Speaker 3: I remember this morning, against all odds, a man ran faster than a pig. If he can do that, surely we could take down to me another goal.
Speaker 4: Have done it? Do you think hep in the changing rooms tonight is to go do this for the fans, Do this for Jack Bars. They throw that plastic patio furniture, Why can't they get decent furncture as well? In those changes little card table, we can get a bunnies and get a nice outdoor future there. So that cheap.
Speaker 3: Plastic stuff a nice mahogany table there.
Speaker 4: All right then, So Patsy, what is it You're off to Sydney this weekend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got one foot out the door today, off to Sydney. They've brought the flight forward three hours, which is not convenient whatsoever.
Speaker 3: So I hoped to I thought they could delay a fly.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 9: Or something.
Speaker 2: So if you hear the door slam, I will have gone to get the fly.
Speaker 4: So stressful.
Speaker 2: I am already stressed because Audrey and Chris packing last night. Honestly, talk about the Griswolds going away.
Speaker 4: My kids are still hopeless. You have to go through that suitcase.
Speaker 2: They just chuck in their entire patron It's a weekend, it's not like we're going to Europe for a month. So Chris doesn't pack enough. He packed one pair of shoes. He's good boots. I said, hey, listen, we're going on a three hour walking tour of Sydney tomorrow.
Speaker 4: It didn't take that long to go around three hours walking around it.
Speaker 8: No we are, I've booked it.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to it. No trainers. So he doesn't pack enough. And then at the other end of the scale is Audrey, who just packs everything. She packed all of her hair.
Speaker 4: Exist dog going in.
Speaker 2: That dog, that's the other thing I've got to do today. I've got to take him out to the kennel. I'm worried I'll get stuck in traffic.
Speaker 4: Because we're back at that luxury hotel.
Speaker 2: He's back at the Yes, the latter resort. It's a bitter day, so I'm stressed about that. I don't like leaving the dog, especially when he was sicked recently. So it's just like, I just want to get on the plane.
Speaker 4: God, Oh this is the dog. She isn't I leaving the day after it was back from the doggy hospital. Was chucked out? Sight to sleep? Locked outside all night? Yourself through the door, Yeah, crying through the window. I come in.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'cyl's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Knock Off Friday. Will we ask you what time you're knocking off and what is the highlight for you this weekend? Good morning, Matt.
Speaker 6: Christian.
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good Matt? So what is the long weekend for you?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 6: Look, I knocked off at twelve thirty today and I'm getting together with my brothers. AT's say it's a yearly thing where we catch up. Now as me and my idle three brothers, so four of us in total, we're getting together to have a scale electric or slop car weekend.
Speaker 7: Believe it or not.
Speaker 4: This is awesome. So is it always the same thing? Like a slot cart sort of race over the weekend?
Speaker 13: Oh, look, it goes nuts.
Speaker 6: Years ago we started getting together and my dad was included, but we've stopped bringing dad on the long weekend, so it's just the brothers that get together now. And look, it's gotten serious because you know we've bought cars, were purchased cars from Italy and you know last time there was even a bloody lip. So I've got to make sure I bring my last.
Speaker 4: Wonder the old man refused himself. This is a family war.
Speaker 6: Oh get serious. Look, it gets serious, and then then we merge into mini golf. So I'm going for the three feet this year as well. So it's a fun t weekend.
Speaker 4: This is amazing. I love the sound of this lot going on between the four brothers. So are you favorite going into this?
Speaker 6: Oh look it's two of my brothers. I'm the youngest, and my two eldest are sort of against me and my next eldest brother, So yeah, I think we are favorites. Me and my next eldest brother with birth purchased these Italian slot cars, so we tuck of.
Speaker 4: You could get such a thing. The Italian of course, they met the greatest cars in the world and slot cars as well. Well, you've got Ferrari one or Lamborghini.
Speaker 6: No, it's an NSR. So it's very very fast.
Speaker 13: It's very very fast.
Speaker 6: So we're looking forward to, you know, to getting in there. But it's serious and the track is incredible. So yeah, it's an early day today, get down in the country and we're going to we're gonna smash it.
Speaker 4: Basically, have a great weekend about Yeah, Lenett, let's go to Lynnette here. Lynnette, what time are you knocking off today?
Speaker 14: How can I say tonight? I started about eight o'clock this morning. No, I do home care. And guess what, guys, I'm going to rub it into you guys this weekend. I'm packing for Fiji next Sunday for seven days with the family.
Speaker 2: Very nice.
Speaker 3: See you using your long weekend to pack.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well yeah, I've got a Thursday.
Speaker 4: Fridays when you pack. If you're flying next weekend all week before, that'll be all fold increased.
Speaker 14: No, you don't, now we take much because it's going to be that hot.
Speaker 4: Like you know you need, Yes, while is outside week cow, I've never heard such scenes.
Speaker 14: Well, might have some pecks on the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Yes, tell me do you iron everything before you pack?
Speaker 15: It?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 4: Nice? And to get.
Speaker 14: Wend I have I have clothes with they don't cruise, so I just throw them all in and.
Speaker 6: You don't need.
Speaker 4: When you get hold of creaseless clothes.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and I'll even be away from my birthday. So how's that?
Speaker 4: How is that? That's awesome? Have a great trip and enjoy that packing this weekend?
Speaker 14: All right, and good luck check but I think the pig's going to be check.
Speaker 4: But they're skimming some sort of falls. Hope. It's twenty five minutes away on that. You've been told by producer Tom that you need to leave now.
Speaker 3: He wants me to get on the road now.
Speaker 4: It's a ten minute trip to colinwood Child's. We're in Richmond. Why do you need to leave now?
Speaker 5: He said, don't go punt road, go to the back streets. And he said you have to leave now because it's very windy roads.
Speaker 4: Between Richmond. On my way there, watch that high mountain pass. Jack, Jack, good luck you guys.
Speaker 1: When good bye Jack The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Jack Posts versus a Pig racing at eight, go to work late today. Readjust your mornings, do not miss whatever. I've got no idea what's going to happen? How can we? It's always while working with chat post anyway, that's more unpredictable than a pig. Christian. One question that's been bothering all week? How do you get a pig to run cash? And it's on a very very lucrative cash win bonus as well. Cash talks in this town. We all know that guys. Same same with Jack as well. We have to pay him extra to do this. Simon, come on in, Simon. Here you guys are going, We're good, Simon. So what are you up to this long weekend? And what time you're knocking off today?
Speaker 7: My long weekend?
Speaker 12: In about two weeks ago?
Speaker 4: What's happening?
Speaker 12: I had new born baby.
Speaker 4: Ah first one second, one third, one third, Well that's busy weeks ago. And what's his name? Hunters A great name. Well, congratulations to you and your wife and a little hunter as well, but absolutely shattered.
Speaker 12: Yeah yeah, yeah, Well my weekends are revenue. Then Heartlight would be my two older daughters meeting him. So that's my weekend. So I can't make him with that much.
Speaker 4: Sleep lovely, enjoy a sleep this long weekend, Simon, and congratulations to you and your.
Speaker 12: Wife and the record.
Speaker 4: I'm n jack get Yeah, let's get behind Jackie Boy. Jackie Boy for the wind. Thank you, Simon. Have a nice weekend, David. I'm good, David. So your long weekend? What are you up to?
Speaker 11: I'm making pastors with our daughters.
Speaker 4: All right? And is this something you do most weekends or no? We know.
Speaker 11: And then we make pastors and we get to take our containers and make a whole heap of them, so when my wife doesn't want to cook.
Speaker 4: We just go hit them up, gotcha. And how many batches of it are you going to be making this weekend?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 11: It's normally make about fifteen little containers and that food for.
Speaker 4: The rest of the month. I think you're running an Italian takeaway.
Speaker 11: Then it's good because the teachers, the kids sell to make food in they you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it. It's all in the reheating, isn't it. Yeah, that's my kind of cookery.
Speaker 11: Lessons to make the pasta and everything from scratching.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, all right, David, have a nice weekend. Let's go to Gary. Good morning, Gary, good here, I'm good Gary. What are you up to this long weekend?
Speaker 13: I'll knock off. Friday started yesterday and we've been on the road since five o'clock hittingdrom Geelong to Adelaide.
Speaker 4: Bloody hell. That is a long, long, long, long, long, long, long long drive. And what is an Adelaide for you of cross to see the mum men?
Speaker 7: Taking my wife to see the mother in law.
Speaker 13: First time we're so since December nineteen when we got married.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm loving Gary. What's the name of your wife? Bronwin? Good morning, Bronwyn.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm going good? Thanks for asking, Bronwen, And I hope you guys have a lovely weekend. That is going to be a very emotional reunion, isn't it.
Speaker 6: I think it will be.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we're taking the two sausage dogs with us here in the back of sleep at the moment.
Speaker 4: Even more emotional for the sausage dogs.
Speaker 14: I like.
Speaker 4: Oh lovely. All right, Gary and Bronwin have a great reunion this weekend. And by the way, just finally, which way you guys going, Jack or the pig? Oh no, it's open for a last minute bit of vote confidence, but nothing.
Speaker 7: My money's on paper.
Speaker 4: I have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Is it mean? It was just the crispas and clearest morning of the week. Perfect race conditions. In a race between a semi human Jack Post and a pig, we are moments away, minutes away, history, fate, destiny come together the Wood Children's Farmers they so often do. Where the race is going to be? Hell, Jackpost is in position, Jackie boy, you made it up those windy roads.
Speaker 7: I was able to navigate the chicanes of Richmond.
Speaker 4: How are the alps of the Colinwood?
Speaker 7: I am not there though, I'm just walking through the children's I'm now. I'm actually was a bit late because I actually go past Abbatrode on my way home each day, and for some reason, my body automatically started driving home.
Speaker 8: For some reason.
Speaker 4: We know what that reason is. You put that Tesla on home mode, knock off.
Speaker 7: So I overshot the Collingwood Children's find by a little bit. But I'm back there now.
Speaker 4: I'm moreh a hell with all this going on in their mind? What kind of serious athlete I on the prize? I'm the prize I'm going home.
Speaker 7: You know, sometimes your body just automatically knows the rose and it knows where to keep going. So that's why I can when you've.
Speaker 4: Been talking for a week and half about up to racing a pig.
Speaker 7: No, don't, don't worry about me. My head is in the game, especially now that I'm here.
Speaker 4: Sure, especially now he's there. Guys, all right, So it looks like out the window here Jackie boy, a nice crisp sunny winter's morning is.
Speaker 7: Perfect racing weather. But actually, as I'm arriving at the paddic dow and I see the temporary fence.
Speaker 4: For the tell you what I've seen it?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 4: Doesn't it look great?
Speaker 7: It looks amazing. I am a little worried about what's underfoot, Like it's truly a paddic and there's like cawpoo everywhere.
Speaker 4: Same for you, same for the pig.
Speaker 7: The pigs used trotting through that stuff. I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Listen. You want to race a pig, You got a race a pig in fair conditions. The pig cut race on the track, and to be fair, by the way, I heard that you requested that you have sprinting starting blocks. The pig's not getting that.
Speaker 7: No, I have assuming condition for assuming peak condition for a pig.
Speaker 4: That's why we need a campoo. So have you seen the pig yet?
Speaker 7: I haven't seen the pig. No, I've seen someone's here with a Dalmatian and for a second I was like, oh my god, that pig would so fast.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get Xavier up on the other line. Who is the pig? Trainers provided the peak for the race of day Xavier, good morning, Good morning Christian. I'm good. So how are you feeling? And how is the chosen pig as well? How is Piggy Gonzales?
Speaker 9: Like Usewan is ready to rock and roll? I'm not sure Jack's away, but useful one's just looking out of the trail and now odd balling him. He's way down.
Speaker 4: The track to getting ready for the big FIGHTE.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a bit of a stain up at the moment. But you know, they say you can break him in at the start of the race, So I reckon, we've got that coboard.
Speaker 4: Sounds like Jack was already bought them out just heading home there. And Xavier, do you still are you still going one hundred percent? There's no doubt in your mind. This pig will beat Jack over one hundred meters.
Speaker 9: If we can, If we can get the pig running up this this race track that screen made. He doesn't get distracted. It's not most bikes do. Yeah, he will blow his doors off.
Speaker 14: No drafts.
Speaker 4: All right, Xavier, good luck.
Speaker 9: Thanks Mike. We might know that. We'll We're right.
Speaker 4: Do you actually there yet?
Speaker 7: I can see it now, I've seen Xavier. Xavier, where's your pig? I can see him down the other end of the race track. Where's your pig, Xavier? Oh no, he's keeping it hidden.
Speaker 4: And mom and dad Dare and your son Gordon.
Speaker 7: No, I can't see you my family yet.
Speaker 4: All right, Jackie boy, focus now either tiger. You're only minutes away from the big race. Good luck, all right.
Speaker 7: I gotta start switching.
Speaker 4: I gotta hang up on you, all right.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Moments away from this. It's the race. I could be a pig in a race that stops the nation. Get Nana out, gather around the radio host Lash Meadows, man versus pig.
Speaker 5: I am the exact same height as you, same bolt. The fastest man in the world.
Speaker 4: Jack Post will race a pig.
Speaker 3: No pig in Australia can be big.
Speaker 4: A pig will race Jack Post guidance, they can only be one winner. If I win, you guys, cheer.
Speaker 3: If the pig wins, I will thank him for his time.
Speaker 4: A battle for species supremacy.
Speaker 3: I am racing for all of human kind.
Speaker 4: Don't miss the sporting of winner. The year they cometh, the hour they be cometh.
Speaker 3: The pig doubt me. I feed off the doubt.
Speaker 4: The talking is over. Now it's time for legends to arise and also losers. Jack Posts, are you ready?
Speaker 3: I'm ready to go Christian.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the pig?
Speaker 3: I'm seeing the pig now.
Speaker 4: They just did a poo Oh, Simon is he's actually China. Like a lot of athletes, they preach up. They call it just to make that body even lighter or se nervous.
Speaker 3: That's what it says to me. He is doing a nervous poop, you think.
Speaker 4: And that guy is the same size as you, same bolt.
Speaker 3: Pig's bigger than I thought. I thought they were going to go for a little one.
Speaker 5: Little to me meant speedier, but they've gone for quite a big pig, medium sized pig.
Speaker 4: I'd call it, so are you both? Now? Obviously it's in its lane. You've got your lanes. Does that one hundred meters look very long? Now?
Speaker 3: Hey, the pigs in the trailer still, should we get him to the starting line?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's three minutes ago.
Speaker 3: Let's get the pig to the starting line, all right?
Speaker 4: And I are you Mum and dad there now?
Speaker 3: Mum and daddy here, and my baby's just rocked up, both of them. My wife and my son are here.
Speaker 4: All those generations all expecting Dad to win. So, Jackie boy, are you ready to win?
Speaker 5: I am ready, Christian, I am ready to go. I feel limba, I feel light, I feel fast. Oh, the pig is coming in the starting line.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm playing the song. I'm playing either Tiger for you both. After this, I will begin the countdown rio with a race caller. He's got the starting flag. Jack Post, good luck, Thank you mate. Piggy Gonzalez, good luck as well. The race is on next Jack versus the pig go nowhere.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Right now, we're about to cross live to Coninwood Children's Farm. Are the major sporting precinct revered all over the world. Here, the mc amy bark and now a new megadome Colin wood Chiltern's farm on that top paddock. It is time talking is over.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 4: I've just seen a photo of the starting blocks, sort of thing you'd get at the Olympics for the one had you mean it's that Jack personally request him behind my back. Don't worry if you think he's going to get an unfair advantage. I've seen them. We obviously borrowed some from a junior school, the children starting blocks. Something he used to measure feet with that at the start of school year at the shoe shop. Jack is a position. He's he's piled on the pressure to himself. He's invited his mom and dad there so that they can see their son excel in sporting victory for the first time. His son is also there and his wife. Generations are there to witness this. Some of you have turned up today, Thank you, and now going to cross to the person who've got to call today's race, which is Rio.
Speaker 7: Rio.
Speaker 4: Describe the scene.
Speaker 15: So now, Christian, I feel like I've walked through a wormhole and I've ended up in a parallel universe.
Speaker 8: This is so weird.
Speaker 15: There's a fully grown man, a farther, no less, in full compression kit. Next to him, a brown pig being cradled by the giant hulk of a man, Xavier huge.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're both big, We're both.
Speaker 4: Seen your same bulks.
Speaker 15: I think Xavier might win the race. It's a paddock. It's a beautiful paddic. A little bit of cowpoo around, but a beautiful clear day, nothing impeding anyone's path. A lot of nerves, a lot of excitement. There's a quiet and unease as we await the start of the race.
Speaker 4: Tension hangs in the air. Jack a few words before you take a position on the children's dancing blocks. We've got.
Speaker 5: I can see my wife and son at the finish line from where I stand at the starting blocks. What better way to start his life than to see his father absolutely demolish a pig at the Collingwood Children's Farm.
Speaker 4: I will not let you do. All right, Jackie boy, focus, all right, take position Rio.
Speaker 8: I'm ready, Lag, He's in the air, all right, so real.
Speaker 4: This is how it's gonna work. I'm going to play the bugle. We all know this. I pay this rio. Then when I play the starting pistol. You lower the flag and racing must commence. Got it? You're ready? Jack? Is he falling over?
Speaker 8: He fell over? He's he's walked back, walked it back. He's ready to go.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 4: You know when they have one of the finalists and a full start, yeah, they always lose. It's over, guys, back up, let's go home. Shake trotters, come on, Jack, steady yourself, center man center? Is he ready? He's ready? Good luck Jack, Good luck Piggy Gunzalez. Let's do this. Three two one, Melbourny. Are you ready? World? Are you ready? And they're away?
Speaker 8: A slow stuff from Piggy Gonzalez. He's lost his way a bit, Jack, posts streaming your head, he's streaming ahead.
Speaker 4: We ordered a champions like a mild absolutely smoked that pig.
Speaker 8: Jack about thirty.
Speaker 4: One, after fourteen, four years of being a sports louser, finally in front of his mom and dad, his son, his wife. Emotional scenes here, he's actually one. He's beating the race.
Speaker 8: It's child, my god. His his arm is in the air, he's jumping around.
Speaker 4: He's it seems like he's mocking the pig. Oh dear, that is that's not nice. Where's the peak.
Speaker 8: The pigg is still yet to cross the line.
Speaker 4: The pig is taking a very leisurely approach.
Speaker 8: To this race. We're still the pig has crossed the.
Speaker 3: Line spelled pig.
Speaker 4: Piggy guns On is tough like a Cannont loser. Jack post a few words from the winner.
Speaker 3: I want the first thing to pig He really took it to me. He's a fast boy, but there.
Speaker 4: Was no match in the speed of man. There's the.
Speaker 3: Exactly Oh my god, how does it fail?
Speaker 4: Jack? How does it feel in front of your mum, you turns your son, your wife.
Speaker 3: I honestly floated.
Speaker 5: I didn't feel it. I didn't feel the pain. I was pushing as hard as I could, but I couldn't feel it. I was floating. And I looked over mid race and I saw my son and he winked at me, and it made me run fast up.
Speaker 3: Rio.
Speaker 4: Take us see how the race went down.
Speaker 15: Well, it was a very slow start from the Piggy guns and he never quite recovered.
Speaker 8: Jack was fast, I will give it to him.
Speaker 15: He was flaking, but Piggy Gonzal was very slow to get out of the blocks. And then I would say probably never really got out of first or second gear, just sort of leisurely trotted over the line.
Speaker 8: I turned around.
Speaker 3: Did the pig ever run? I turned around, and he walked the rest of the way down to a canter.
Speaker 8: I would say, I wouldn't say.
Speaker 9: Clear.
Speaker 4: Jack is actually just raced himself.
Speaker 3: He won, Christian, I raced the pig and I won.
Speaker 4: He raced.
Speaker 3: What will the record book show? What will the record books show?
Speaker 4: You're quite right, the pig walked it.
Speaker 8: Basically, that's not in the books.
Speaker 4: The book just said I think the pigs always going on here and thought the nice thing to do is let this guy win. You are the deserved winner. You held your nerves, you raced you one. Well done.
Speaker 5: Thank you, guys, Thank you for your support. Christian, you were the only one who believed in me in this whole sea.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen. The winner today, the one and only Jack Post. He took and he delivered.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: The Winner Victorious in the Big Race. Christian, I call shananigance. Jack Post needs a post race dope testing immediately. While he is a bombs fan, they do love a supplement, but no, we he too soon we must respect, we must respect the winner. There a clear winner, have to say, a clear winner was Jack Post. So Jack described the scene. Now, how are you feeling?
Speaker 5: I am honestly so happy, Christian. I've never I've never felt this kind of elation. Mum and Dad are proud, my son is proud, my wife is never looked at me this way. I'm just so happy. I'm with Xavier obviously the pig's trainer. While I was a hard fought race.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can say it was hard for flogged.
Speaker 3: The pig never really ran. But the best man one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I suppose we could say that's good, dude, humble pie, isn't it? Now? Save you give yourself a plug. Thank you so much if you hadn't picked up the phone last week and made this fun event happen.
Speaker 10: So give you a business a plug, mate, Yeah mate, thanks Christian. So, my wife and I Barron Grook Pork, we're responsible for supplying a lot of the good quality restaurants around Melbourne and Geelong in the coast, so you've probably eating our stuff before and you're sitting down at the likes of Coder or Bray or the Q training something that.
Speaker 4: So thank you all right, and we also must thank Jincomb higher. Jackie boy, that fencing there looks beautiful, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: They've gone all out. This pig had no chance of getting over this fence.
Speaker 4: And Jackie boy, you are the winner. By the way, I presume you're just coming back to the station now, because obviously we got another forty minutes left on the show. You any ten minutes away?
Speaker 3: May I guess I got a way through the fens here. Thanks for coming out, everybody.
Speaker 4: Thank the sponsors.
Speaker 3: Well, I will wade through the crowdy if I get back, I do.
Speaker 4: If I don't, I don't. Are you planning to head home?
Speaker 5: I'm closer to home now, It wouldn't it make sense. We'll come back in for five minutes.
Speaker 4: So what are you gonna do about the time wasters from the car? Well? We this guy, this is what this is the spoils of winning. I guess he gets to call the shots. He's the winner.
Speaker 3: Everything change the weekend. Everybody starts now, Jack well done, Thank you so much, guys.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 4: Trisian Jack is going to a big cocky now. He's being a child, a small slow pig. He needs a new proper challenge. The winner is now in the back of his car in a car park. I call great Winners, and all went into the car park somewhere. Are you still at the Chiltern's Farm.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm in the car park and I'm going to just go over the pay machine and call my ticket in. It's out of the Olympics, all right.
Speaker 4: So the time wasterter carries on today's time waster, then on well old barbecue Day with the news that I am Maiden Brilliant Heavy mettal Man I made and have released their own barbecue. We're looking for your barbecue bands, Jackie boy, are you receiving mine? And ready to mark? I'm ready to go, all right? Does he marks on the backseat of a car. Barbecue bands? Rage against the latrine? All this chicken was underdone?
Speaker 7: Hello, Silva?
Speaker 4: Are you hearing it? In the back of the car against the latree? Silva? Why there's a wrapper on stage now? Who saw him at the oscars? That's right, it's Grill Smith. Oh there's another rapper noways Kendrick La Marinade. Oh got a lovely tangy barbecue sauce. He's made gold. God, the ladies are doing a great barbecue as well. That's right. It's the barber Queens of the Stone Age. Barber Queens of the Stone Age Bronze. He's getting it loud and clear. Actually they can't. Oh my god, these are huge Porterhouse steaks. That's right, they're nine inch steaks. Nine bron bron Sam Cook is a sole legend. Not so good on the barbecue Sam overcooked. More like the best of the week. Oh god, this Snagger's or Charcoald Sam overcooked.
Speaker 7: Bronz.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jackie boy, what have you got? Barbecue bands hip.
Speaker 7: Hop act on stage right now is the grill top.
Speaker 4: Hoods basic Bronze. ZZ tongue zz tongues is gold. Zz tongues is great. I want some zz tongs zz. Tom need to bring out barbecue gear starting with zz tongs gold for Zezy tongues.
Speaker 7: Good Charlotte, Charlotte.
Speaker 4: Silver.
Speaker 7: And one of everyone's favorite things is coming on stage last at the Barbecue Band Festival. It's Ribby Williams.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll give them that today. Gold for Ribby Williams.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question you know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Jack decided to head home rather than head nine minutes back into work, so we called the Sampang Friday move. Why not it must be nice? Live like pangy for a show. How does it feel to be Sampang?
Speaker 7: Must be good, Jack, this is not a Sampang move. Coming back to work would have been in traffic, so I would have taken twenty minutes. I would have got there for.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry. We're just not worth it. We're just not worth the traffic. I totally understand. No, we're really not. We must move this station to the bottom of your garden. I can't forget our note to boss. All right, Jack, are you ready to mark? I'm ready to go okay on wild Barbecue Day, barbecue bands, fleetwood, kebab, Bronze Toms and I that's great, well down Matthew. Barry's got limp brisket instead of madness, snagness, snagness, gold ed searing. He's hearing the steaks le grilly Heidi. Yeah, I got it first tight Yeah, like that silver blink one steak two. That's very good. Ross Uh Basty boys gold Stephen Christina snag willera genius. Andrew im Preston take about that is high level gold as well. Christian, what about bos snags? Oh, we love bob snags, Grilly Cyrus. These are brilliant. Oh I hope they need to be barbecue shops. Call these grill Collins silver. I thought that deserved gold as well, led Zeppeloin. That was like a headline actually about Robert Plant from the seventies. That cabrace, Horiizens, well done, rod In Geelong, Katie Perry, Perry sauce bronze play, Yeah, Nat King, Cole Slaw. Oh it's lovely this cold sauce, so tangy in there that Maroon. Give these five minutes on each side, Maroon five minutes. That's one of my favorites of the show. Grilly Joel, Grilly Joel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a couple like that already.
Speaker 4: All right, okay, so sorry to tire you today, almost home and Ribbi Williams. Christian is a hell of a lot taster you than Ribby Williams. You're quite right, that's that's how to do it. Well done, Warwick. All right, Jackie boy, you deserve this. We're gonna have a little replay here of your winning one hundred meters race against the pig have a listened to this. It's amazing hearing about you. Probably don get your chance. Obviously you are racing and winning, but listen to this.
Speaker 15: You're near away man the slow stuff and Piggy Gonzalez he's lost his way of being.
Speaker 8: Joe Posts streaming your head, He's streaming your head.
Speaker 7: We ordered a champion.
Speaker 8: A mile absolutely smoked that pin.
Speaker 4: What scenes.
Speaker 7: I'm so proud at the binding moment in my life.
Speaker 4: What a thing to say. And listeners, I promise you he's not joking. And in front of you, your mom, your dad, your wife, and your son as well. I loved it when you said this.
Speaker 5: I was floating and looked over mid race and I saw my son and he winked at me.
Speaker 7: I might have been taking some poetic license, all right.
Speaker 4: Jackie Bye. I hope that you can take that winning spirit to the Bombers game tonight. Thank you very much to everyone who made this happen as well. Whenever we try and do anything which probably shouldn't be done, we are always reliant on your help to make this. Xavier the pig Stinkham as well did the fencing for us as well. Peter at Collinwood children's farm as well, all coming together like we always do on this show. So thank you very very much that I hope you enjoyed it. Jackie boy, hearing about what it meant to win in front of your son, I thought there's only one song we can end on today, one of the greatest songs ever about our father and some for you and Gordon. This is Kat Stevens. Everybody, have a great long weekend. Bye bye see it, Jackie, Bye see it. Pats enjoy Sydney. I will.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast