Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, jack, Happy Friday, Guys, Happy Friday, Patsy. Hey, we got there and people got stuff that they're looking forward to this weekend.
Speaker 3: What do you want to pats We're.
Speaker 4: Sort of entering that phase with Audrey now that she's sort of getting older and pre sort of teenager, where we're mom and Dad's taxi more than ever. So like our social life is kind of giving way windows. Yes, it happens, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: You were in the next coveys as well. You don't really get much Friday or Saturday night. She's like picking them up at like the texting to the parents, see if anyone can do I don't mind dropping them off, and then you hope someone else.
Speaker 3: Might do the old midnight or one am pick up, which is just always a dead zone. Nothing to do that.
Speaker 5: Stick them on a bike or a Razor scootero or something like that.
Speaker 2: I am no, no, no, no, no, no, no, Jackie boy, what are you up to?
Speaker 5: I'm playing golf this weekend with my personal trainer, Frank.
Speaker 2: He's I mean, I don't know what it was like for you, Patsy, in the first two years of being a parent for the first time. This is your I mean, I'm not adding a second game of golf this week Sunday morning.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's barely two to finishing school.
Speaker 5: It's actually a big moment for Frank and I because we become great friends.
Speaker 3: As trainer.
Speaker 2: Paul Gordon is in his booster to seat the car wave at day, but.
Speaker 5: We don't actually hang out outside of the gym.
Speaker 3: Criming River. They got the waits together.
Speaker 4: Patsy step up in the relationship, big step up and Frank has he's not a golfer, but he's been to the range this week.
Speaker 2: So what was he going to make you do? Like sort of squat for us and Burkees if you miss any shots.
Speaker 5: He filmed some of him at the golf range and then send it to me to say that he's getting ready. It's actually funny to watch a very strong man Jack. He's like a big square Frank. He's so broad, feel like his chest is too big to really swing a golf.
Speaker 3: We got a big weekend.
Speaker 2: Our eldest daughter to who's been at home for the last two months from university.
Speaker 3: We move her back out.
Speaker 2: She goes back after two months at home, she moves back out, so it's kind of like a mixed kind of thing. She's very excited. My wife and I going back through. We kind of got used to her being at home. Now we've got to move her back leaving again. He can't wait to get going. She's been packed for about three days. Oh, she is ready to leave that orbit again of us going can you pick up that plate? Can you pick up she was a half?
Speaker 5: Are you sick of doing the mattress and the bed each time?
Speaker 2: You don't have to do the mattress in bed because she's in the horse and no. Luckily, otherwise that would be a nightmare.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: If you're Friday, Me, Jack and Patsy. We go around the team. We tell he about the things we're into this week. Patsy, what are you double thumbs in this week?
Speaker 4: Yes, really really love this on Netflix, We Are the World. The documentary on the said side making.
Speaker 3: Of she called The Greatest Night and Pop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we loved it and just what went behind the scenes, which I had no idea. So it was a massive exercise of getting everyone who was in LA for the Grammys in I think eighty five to go and record it directly after the Grammys, and Lionel Richie had a massive, massive role in it, so I think he's a legend.
Speaker 2: He comes across as a songwriter. No, he was the songwriter along with Michael Jackson. Yes, And they said in there, I think that if they didn't get like two heavyweights, it wouldn't be taken seriously. And then they had like, it's all these stars on that, Stevie Wonder, Bruce Springsteen. I think at one point they said they had forty six recording artists and it's all these Hall of famers.
Speaker 4: All like number one.
Speaker 2: You've never got to do that now though you never got to put it because all the managers and the layers of handlers and publishers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just logistically it was such a massive exercise. So they had this one night to record the song, which Lionel and Michael had written.
Speaker 3: It was like Ocean's eleven.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, it was because even though you know how it turned out, it's so dramatic and interesting going through it all.
Speaker 5: So did they have the song beforehand or were they getting there and they're like, all right.
Speaker 4: We are some of that was my line again, Yeah, yeah, And it was what took me by surprise, Jack, was it was actually really refreshing. All these stars in one room in the recording studio, and they were like just bedazzled by all these other stars being in the same room as them, and it's like, but hang on, you're you're massive in your own right. And they were getting everyone's autographs like fans.
Speaker 3: It's an amazing documentary, gorgeous.
Speaker 4: But they had one night and I think they finished. They started at like ten at night and finished at like five in the morning. But just the hissy fits as well. How Prince just didn't turn up, didn't turn up. So Huey Lewis did his line, and I think we're all the better for it. Was nobody's there and he's kind if he's got this look on his face.
Speaker 3: He was just outside. Hue I've learned all the lines, actually all the.
Speaker 4: Lines, but the look on Huey Lewis's face was like, I actually don't believe I'm here.
Speaker 3: With all that, and he's right get away from Stevie Wonder.
Speaker 4: Huey Lewis and Bob Dylan. This was really interesting. Bob Dylan is just he's socially kind of a bit awkward, and he doesn't nervous, so nervous singing around these other people that they had to send them out of the studio.
Speaker 3: It's actually really sweet watching and he was genuinely.
Speaker 4: And it's Bob Dylan, so I loved it. It's on Netflix. Audrey watched us, watched it with us, so the whole family will love it. The other thing, I don't know if you've noticed at the supermarkets, how now we're getting all these varieties of hot cross bund too many, but there's a mix. I saw a really concerning mix at Cole's this week. She went concerning it's very concerning hot cross buns. But they were pizza shape flavors.
Speaker 3: We don't need that. Come on, we don't need better than that.
Speaker 4: We don't need that.
Speaker 3: I love the pizza shape. I love You've actually made me feel like pizza shapes right now.
Speaker 4: No, not no hot cross bund. But what we have discovered this week worse is Biscoff flavored hot.
Speaker 3: Anything eighteen different very ice cream. Do you remember the ice cream?
Speaker 5: I was a pancake part of the other week, and they're doing a bisco off specially.
Speaker 4: These are amazing. Put them under the grill. We've been doing them for odds for Brecky on the weekend as a treat. Put them under the grill and the Biscoff just kind of liked that.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a great Saturday morning treat.
Speaker 4: Biscoff Woolies only, I believe.
Speaker 2: Okay, look, Christian Connell Show podcast, Jackie Boy, what have you been enjoying this week?
Speaker 5: Just one new one for me?
Speaker 3: This week?
Speaker 5: We are still watching Boycewaller's Universe, which I mentioned last week on Netflix.
Speaker 3: That's brilliant. I finished it now. It's just I love that show.
Speaker 5: You know what else is back? Season twelve first episode dropped off Curb Your Enthusiasm. Yes, oh my god, that is one of the funniest shows.
Speaker 2: It never got In fact, if I still think it's getting funnier, I said that this is a last season.
Speaker 5: Like why isn't it respected When people talk about sitcoms and the funniest shows, it never gets mentioned. But he is seriously one of the funniest shows on TV and in the twelfth season first episode still makes you laugh.
Speaker 2: At Do you watch it like this chat where a lot of the time my hand is over my face because it's so awkward and rude and oh my god, it's brilliant. I love that things a week two shows that we've been enjoying this week so like and we also watched it with the teenagers about the making of Live A's We Are the World.
Speaker 3: That is that fantastic.
Speaker 2: We also love do you remember the movie years ago when Brad and Angeline were married? Mister missus Smith really enjoyed that. Right, move over, bran Jelina brand new TV show of that with Donald Glover and it it.
Speaker 3: Is incredible, people, mister and missus Smith.
Speaker 2: This is it's like each episode is like a mini version of Mission Impossible, but it's got a genuinely really sweet, joyous love story as well. It shouldn't work. It's brilliant. It's really really good. And the other thing we're also enjoying is Trigger Point. If you love the TV show on the Line, this is the same Producers is very good, Bomb Toposal Team, it is Vagud They're only about half an hour episodes.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 6: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Let's Do Knock Off Friday.
Speaker 2: This is where Friday, I'll ask you what time are you knocking off today and what is the highlight for your this weekend?
Speaker 3: Do you know what pass you? I feel so sorry for you? Did you try? How do they keep finding these excitationments? Is a whole what's.
Speaker 4: In my back pocket?
Speaker 7: Tickets?
Speaker 4: And they're saying that there's going to be more across the wekend front. There's a possibility.
Speaker 5: It's like it's just cruel now.
Speaker 3: Yah, And I actually think it is.
Speaker 2: I think as her crew are here now and I think she was sound checking yesterday, they've probably found some tiny corner behind it, well behind the stage, that's the only ones that can be released now, behind the stage where there's actually no way you're.
Speaker 3: Going to see her. And they're going, how of these bozos? It is Australia. They're by this. Did you strap someone to the light? Maybe so you tried yesterday? No joy?
Speaker 4: Look I did for about teen minutes and then I just waved the white flag. I thought, you know what, enough is enough.
Speaker 2: I'm going tonight with with my daughters. I'm so excited. My seven year old daughter has been a mega fan since she was a little kid, right, and she's had her outfit out hung up since my mom.
Speaker 3: I love that that's so cute. It's pretty flimsy.
Speaker 5: Which era of Taylor is it?
Speaker 2: When I when she was born. When I saw it Monday, I saw of went like this. She went, if you say anything, it's slutshaming, and oh it celebrates the female form. My wife wasn't now and I went to not say anything abou her outfit.
Speaker 3: I hope it's warm weather. Maybe put a shot or a Pashman evenings evenings.
Speaker 2: Quickly it can change the big change, Jackie boy, you've got a big weekend coming up.
Speaker 5: Well because of Taylor Swift. It means Rio, who's our producer here in the studios apartment in Richmond has been rented out on last minute.
Speaker 2: Swift and Normics. You know, we laughed about it the other day. This is the term because you live very near to the MCG. So you've moved out for the weekend. How much money you wait make it for the next two nights?
Speaker 5: About eight hundred and fifty for the two nights.
Speaker 4: That's great, great, I have.
Speaker 3: It did cost me. I had to go and get came up bed sheets yesterday, new.
Speaker 4: Ones for them, and clean the place and clean the place.
Speaker 3: Yes, So you're moving in with jack this weekend.
Speaker 8: So I'm moving in with Jack this weekend, which we're excited about that.
Speaker 3: We are very excited to be a lot of sharp edges. Yes, I mean, you know, it's like a lot of and we don't do it like that.
Speaker 5: I mean it's a it's a family home, a toddler in there.
Speaker 8: I'm a bit nervous about, especially Saturday night, because Saturday night for me, it's a big weekend.
Speaker 5: For you, it's a bit I've worked hard or where you know what you're.
Speaker 3: Doing, I mean working on someone else. I'm running on empty. I'm running on vapors.
Speaker 8: Vapors And Jack said they go to bed at like nine ten pm.
Speaker 5: The problem, look, I want you to have a fun, great experience, it sounds like. But the problem with you getting home late is the dog is like a built in alarm system. If she hears someone coming through the door, coming through the back, the dog goes off. Then we're awake, Then the baby's awake.
Speaker 3: Why don't you put a little bed for him outside the front porch.
Speaker 5: You can sleep happy, very happy. You're ten in the backyard.
Speaker 3: Should be happy with that, kind of like a little drunk sort of camp out there.
Speaker 5: But you can't really get home later than ten, Jack.
Speaker 3: Ten, I'm leaving around ten.
Speaker 5: There's just no way they just get back to sleep.
Speaker 2: What has said? Because if it was me, Sarah will be like, you know, what's he really?
Speaker 3: What times? Is he really going to come back? No, be worried, Bianca.
Speaker 5: I've had The way I've just described it to Bianca is that the three of us you mean Bianca, and we'll put Gordy to sleep at like seven o'clock on Saturday and we'll all sit around and play board games. That kind of Oh no, there's just like a pre drink situation.
Speaker 3: At four o'clock or something.
Speaker 2: He's in prease with you, babing a quick trint with mum and dad before going out to his prom.
Speaker 5: We're excited to have you in the house, but like spend time with you. We don't want you to come and go like it's your own hostel.
Speaker 3: And do you see yourself in five years time?
Speaker 6: Rio?
Speaker 2: I know the Sherry I also don't see will my partner all week?
Speaker 5: He can come and bring hit This Ticket to Ride is a four player game.
Speaker 3: Is he like to stay over?
Speaker 5: He can stay over, Yes, as long as he's in bed. By Is it worth the.
Speaker 3: Having?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'common show podcast.
Speaker 3: Did you actually get the attention of any of the producers? Jet? I see if the last two minutes.
Speaker 2: We've been trying to wave at them, we could be on fire here or suffocating. What are they doing checking phones? They're on seek looking for a new radio producer. Carl and Jack must we need to make some people were on the.
Speaker 3: Ground in mail.
Speaker 5: There's something to worry about. When they get in that huddle of the three of them, something's going wrong.
Speaker 3: After the show, they're like, if you heard it today? Not great? Not great? All right?
Speaker 2: Knockoff Friday? What time you are knocking off today? What is the highlight for here this weekend? What are you looking forward to?
Speaker 3: Nine four one four one oh four three Lucky, good morning, Good morning Christian Lucky. What timmy knocking off today? Mate?
Speaker 9: I'll knock it off at one pm with two apprentices doing electrical work down Rosebud.
Speaker 3: And what's your highlight for this weekend? You have to see tennis with.
Speaker 9: No I'm going to see the other concert up in Yarrow Valley, Witeries.
Speaker 3: You have to see Matchbox twenty.
Speaker 10: Yes, Matchbox twenty Googoo Dolls and Sean.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I'm there tomorrow as well. How do you know the Googoo Dolls were in town.
Speaker 2: They're supporting Matchbox twenty. What a shot show you get a bit of irish. You're Robert Thomas. I am also excited here tomorrow are they? Was it Rochard Winery?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 9: I am, yeah, going there with the family.
Speaker 11: And then they said I'll drive you.
Speaker 12: I'll drive you home because it's gonna be late, but we'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well listen, lock enjoy it tomorrow night. I'll see you there. Come stay hi if you see.
Speaker 9: Me, Thank you, I'll see you there.
Speaker 3: Christian, all right, but enjoy. Let's go to Emma. Good morning, Emma, Hey going, Christian. I'm good Emma. What time are knocking off today?
Speaker 12: Two o'clock today?
Speaker 3: Good solid time that two o'clock. And then what's your highlight? Emma? What are you up to?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 13: Packing my bags and the car taking.
Speaker 6: My daughter and grandson over to Perth.
Speaker 14: We're heading there on a road trip for the w w WA wrestling.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, pilgrim Perth is going to be passing you on the lady. See Taylor Swift, I see about forty tickets are outside of it next weekend, so Perth we heading this one and you're heading to w W. So is that on this weekend WrestleMania.
Speaker 13: It'll be on the twenty fourth Saturday by the time we get there.
Speaker 12: Do a few of.
Speaker 3: Course, sir, I forget. It's not England. You can get to this. Just drive to Perth and the day and that's the twenty fourth of July. Yeah, you're set off now.
Speaker 14: It's like that, I tell you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a long old drive.
Speaker 2: Wow, good luck, enjoy, Thanks you cooler mate, Thank you, Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Amanda Morning.
Speaker 6: Amanda, Morning, Christian.
Speaker 8: How are you good?
Speaker 3: Amanda? Had a good week? And what is the highlight for you this weekend?
Speaker 12: It's my birthday this weekend, so we have plans tonight. But we're going to Wearriby Zoo tomorrow night and having like a grazing box and everything with some friends of ours who one of them is also having a birthday.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday not what do you think like a zoo birthday? Ten ten eleven tops and then so so full circle, I guess a circle of life there. So what do you get to sort of a late night where those twilight things. You get to see the animals in the evening, tuck them in.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I've read that. You get to go on a bit of a bus tour and you get to sit down listening to them African music and having umming sweet and from the Lion King. I hope.
Speaker 4: So the African Nights at the Zoo are brilliant. They have the local African community come and they go oh wow and play their music. It's really lovely. You will love it.
Speaker 12: I'm really really looking forward to and can I also say that if anybody's hungry, they can come down to see me. It's twenty one Boundary Road eleven and north. I have a beautiful purple free trailer.
Speaker 3: Down there as Amanda. Enjoy your birthday weekend and happy birthday.
Speaker 12: Thanks Jan.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Question you know Kyle's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Even if you're not going tonight, you can all feel there is everyone around the world talking about Taylor Swift, especially after the super Bow and her boyfriend Travis. She is the biggest star in the world, and she's been a big star for a very long time. But I definitely think of the last twelve months she's been peaking.
Speaker 5: Oh, I think she's more famous right now than she's ever.
Speaker 3: Been before seen And she's what's strange?
Speaker 2: Right yesterday I put my daughter up from school, who's super excited. She's going tonight. She loved Taylor since she was a little kid. She's seventeen, but she's still She's going with five of her friends. They're all super excited, and she was going, what do you think this was? Like? Yesterday evening at four o'clock, She's like, what do I think she did yesterday in town? So your friend heard her sound checking?
Speaker 5: Yes, so there were soundchecking at the MCG yesterday. But she hasn't been spotted anywhere in Melbourne yet.
Speaker 2: She think she goes out for a walk or just to see some of the sites, getting around, a little stroll around the.
Speaker 5: Sound I think how obsessed Melbourne is with her, I mean projecting her image up on the floor in the street station. There's billboards everywhere. Somebody in her team's gone, hey, don't go outside. Melbourne is not chill right now that.
Speaker 4: She did last time? Didn't she go into Fitzroy Gardens or something? Last time? She will spot it around town that maybe she's just such.
Speaker 3: Acause I think it's different.
Speaker 5: When she was here last time we were bank and I saw her last time she was.
Speaker 3: Here at Amy Park is at twenty eighteenth.
Speaker 5: That was just one night at a much much smaller status, one next level since then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a lot of you are working down there. So Michelle, you've been working down the selling the tennis of merch.
Speaker 10: Yes, I have been yesterday and Thursday, and I'll do it tonight as well.
Speaker 2: So how busy has it been? I mean I see like twenty deep the cues for hours.
Speaker 13: Oh my goodness, yesterday was Mayhem. We had two girls faints. I don't know whether yes Stube we sold out of merch.
Speaker 3: The show is buying an image of her.
Speaker 13: We've got people coming from Emerita, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, like everybody's coming down.
Speaker 10: Oh my goodness, it's so good.
Speaker 13: So I'm actually working inside tonight and I finish at one am.
Speaker 2: So yes, And where is your merch store? Can you put some buy for me? Because I am going to get some merch.
Speaker 3: Just shut out you.
Speaker 13: We've got merch stores outside as well before you get in there, so you can do that beforehand if you don't want to.
Speaker 10: I don't know how crazy it's going to be. I'm guessing it's.
Speaker 3: Going to be yesterday. You'll be reviving me. I'm going to fin well.
Speaker 10: I'm actually in the main mcg shop, so I'm inside, but I don't know which one I'm in at the moment. But come and say just ask for me around.
Speaker 2: Your T shirt and Michelle tell me this. What was the atmosphere like from the fans. They must be just wide eyed with joy?
Speaker 10: I did know what.
Speaker 13: I had some girls cry when they got their merchandi.
Speaker 10: Everybody is in such good spirits. Which I'm not a swifty fan. I don't listen to a music. Look I could be after.
Speaker 13: Tonight, but yeah, I was just excited for them. That would get me excited for somebody, just being.
Speaker 2: Around people, like when I took my door to see Harry Styles at the end of last year. He was brilliant, right, but I only know a couple of his songs are big hits.
Speaker 3: But it was just nice being around fans. They were just such passionate fans.
Speaker 2: Will we're all that one point about your favorite band, who it was when you first got There'll be loads of kids this weekend. This is their first concept. What an amazing one to go and see. Here's a moment in history. Just how big Taylor Swift is. It's incredible.
Speaker 13: That's yeah, that's kind of why I wanted to be a part of it, To be part of that, you know, I was part of that so I could tell some just somebody that would listen.
Speaker 3: We're listening, Michelle. I'll see it out there tonight. Okay, you can tell me all about it. Yes, I will, all right, thanks to calling him. I enjoy. Let's go to Eddie. Eddie's also working tonight. So our morning Eddie, Good morning Christian, Pats and Jack. So Eddie, what are you doing tonight? So are you you're working down at the GM.
Speaker 11: I'm the lucky guy that gets to pick up Tyler swifts. Rubbie should have been quarter passed through tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: So you gorbo down there?
Speaker 2: Yes, Mike, busy, that's going to be a lot of tickets on the ground and streamers and while we feather bowers and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a lot of mess. What time is starting that, Eddie, I'll.
Speaker 11: Be I'll be at the G about this quarter past two.
Speaker 3: Bloody.
Speaker 2: Well, wow, I might need a lift home by then I think it's weird nightman trying to get an uber.
Speaker 3: Someone get there, Eddie. Thank you very much for.
Speaker 6: Calling The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: What have you done this week?
Speaker 2: On a Friday, we ask you to confess and share the dumb super things we do during the week.
Speaker 3: Anthony Genius of the Week.
Speaker 2: Christian and I took a watch to have a battery replace to watch repair business. When I went to pick it up, Todd the A pair man that the watch she was handed back to me wasn't mine.
Speaker 3: We went back and forth and a heated discussion for some time.
Speaker 2: Before he showed me the inscription on the back of the watch that said to Mary, Happy Birthday, loved Tony.
Speaker 3: He must have thought was an idiot. It was clear.
Speaker 2: You just put this on right now while we're talking, you scoundrel, Melly, Christian. I was looking everywhere for my good glasses for around half an hour. I couldn't find them anywhere, had to leave for works and berogudginally put on my home glasses on. Everyone who has glasses will understand this. You have your home glasses, those cheap over replacement once you get from a servo or a chemist. Check myself in the mirror before walking out the door, saw the missing glasses on the top of my head. I mean, I'm not sure that's genius. I think that's a scenior moment. And Karen, I made a Christian. I was so tired yesterday was making a cup of coffee at home topped it up with orange juice instead of tangy. Yes, that's an interesting way of doing it. Jack, Why you were Genius of the week?
Speaker 5: I accidentally this week threw a stick at a young family with a pram. Didn't hit them, but I was playing fetch with Luna and in my backswing the stick's broken in half. And because the weight of the stick is now changed, it changed my trajectory.
Speaker 3: Like loom down the park. It's just chucking things at peace. So them.
Speaker 5: It looks like I've got a wide open space, but I've chosen them out and gone.
Speaker 2: You baby, Let's go to Michelle. Good morning, Michelle, Michelle. Hello, Hello, And it was that Michelle.
Speaker 11: Yes it is.
Speaker 3: We got to yah, Michelle. Why are you genius of the week? What have you done?
Speaker 15: My daughter and her fiance they lost power like a lot of people and strove forty minutes to stay over and cook their meal, only to realize yesterday they had a guess of it and so.
Speaker 11: Special.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, pretty special. That is genius behavior. Yeah, that's great, Michelle, thank you very much for sharing that. Mate, haven't aice you get.
Speaker 3: Nikola? Good morning?
Speaker 14: Oh hello, Christian, it's Nicolas.
Speaker 3: Is that Nikolay Nichola? Welcome to the show. What have you done this week? Nicola? Why are you a genius?
Speaker 14: I had I own air pods and I could keep hearing your banging in them, and I'd walk faster and they'd bang more, and then i'd walk flower and they'd bang more. And I got my friends there listen to them, and they couldn't hear the bang. And I shook them next to my ear and they couldn't hear the bang. I took them to JB High Fire. I had to warranty. The guy listened. He said, I can't hear anything. I said, I know, I sound crazy, but they're just banging every time I walked. So I sent them away. They took them for three weeks. I put them back. When I got them back in there was nothing on the report. They said, No, I think it's all okay, but we've given you another pair. I start walking again, banging again. I'm thinking I'm going crazy crazy that two weeks later, I actually was walking slowly and it was happening again, and my earrings were banging onto.
Speaker 3: The Do you know what, Nika, if that's me, I'm not telling another song. I'll they mended them. Actually, Dane, Dan you, Oh wow, I.
Speaker 16: Did that, and he said, don't tell anyone, don't call the radio show, don't tell.
Speaker 3: Nikola. Great story. Well send your price ig and you have a nice weekend.
Speaker 6: The Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, We've got no songs for the whole hour on.
Speaker 17: Nig Nig nig Naked Our Naked Hour, OHNIGGGG Naked our Naked Hour.
Speaker 2: All right, every Friday, shall we call the Naked Hour. You pick all the music, we give you the theme. Then from eight o'clock we play your songs while being a giant you box into the weekend. Today it's all about duets, the very best duets on nine four on four one oh four three, Patsy, what do you think we have to play?
Speaker 4: I'm going to go the begs this week with Kenny and my gorgeous Dolly islands in the stream the street.
Speaker 3: This is a Friday cibe. This is a great song.
Speaker 4: Wait, this is the Begg's wrote it.
Speaker 6: I don't know that.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's actually funny. I was reading last night when it was originally just for Kenny, this song, and when he went to the recording studio to sing it, it just wasn't it just wasn't working, and he said to one of the producers, Nut, we need to tweak it. And one of the other guys in the room said, oh, I saw Dolly down in reception. What if we got this istory?
Speaker 3: No, there's no way.
Speaker 2: A lot of these stories you find to illustrate the song as a Friday bless you, but they're made up.
Speaker 4: Reception, no pizza, no, no, no, They said, Hey, Dolly's downstairs hanging around.
Speaker 5: She's just going through people's pigeon hole and stuff.
Speaker 4: Obviously there on official business.
Speaker 3: Studying partners a waiting reception.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was there to see someone. So she's coming there.
Speaker 3: I don't know with an old friend we used to go to school.
Speaker 4: Anyway, she's here and they made it a duet and look, the rest is history.
Speaker 2: So she was she's got given the lyrics immediately and they yeah, hurry up, Kenny, I've got We've got the table books. A Mexican around the corner for one.
Speaker 4: I thought it was always designed as a duet, but apparently not.
Speaker 3: This is a great time, This is a Friday.
Speaker 2: I love this jacket. Boy, what are you going for? What do you love? What's a great jeet?
Speaker 5: I'm going for somebody that I used to know, Gautier and kimber.
Speaker 6: Uston.
Speaker 3: This just reminds you of her quite a few years ago.
Speaker 5: Now, this was a huge chair and asd And goes, he was in the studio and he's like, yeah, this need.
Speaker 3: He was an uber.
Speaker 2: He was in the back of an uber and they started singing a song together.
Speaker 4: Didn't we get like a bagload of Grammys or something?
Speaker 5: I remember he used to be his name's Wally right. He used to be the drummer of a local band called the Basics. I used to see him as a Northcott social club. And then all of a sudden, the drummer, not even the lead singer of the band. The drummer, seemingly overnight has the biggest song in the world.
Speaker 3: This is the film common story.
Speaker 2: He was the guy at the back and then he becomes bigger than the band he was in Genesis.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go with this.
Speaker 2: Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney, say, Say, Say.
Speaker 6: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Theme this week on the Naked Hour, where you pick all the music from eight we give you the theme is Duets Christian Naked Our duwet. Please play Phantom of the Opera from the Guy. Yeah, we come out the eight with that big hour opener that we played. It was edging enough to play a Taylor Swift song half an hour ago. Daddy answer, Sarah.
Speaker 3: Brightman and Michael Crawford.
Speaker 5: I mean it's a hell of a Tune's favorite music, my favorite?
Speaker 3: Yes, Sarah was in Reception.
Speaker 4: And Sarah Brightman's coming back out currently.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's doing US Sunset Boulevard.
Speaker 3: I know she's doing three nights at the g Peza.
Speaker 2: What about Robbie Williams and Kylie Kids great version last year he Robbie did at the Grand Final with Delta of that, but that is that's a brilliant song, Peter, thank you very much. Jimmy Barnes and Michael Hutchins, Good times, Jane, good morning. What do we have to play what's a great duet?
Speaker 7: Oh, you can't go past honey and cheer Babe, I got you, babe.
Speaker 2: I think the people took part in the Fortune out of movie Maith for last year. Have PTSD with it, even though I got a bit twitch, but it's a great song. Jane, A lovely weekend. Thanks for corning. Donna, good morning.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 12: You can't go past Elton, John and Kiki d don't go breaking my heart love us.
Speaker 2: This is a great one. Thank you very much. Pauline, good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 3: Here are you all, Pauline. I hope you're well. Now what can we play for you?
Speaker 11: Actually? All my Paul McCarney stud you wonder Ebony and Augury.
Speaker 2: Yeah McCartney did a lot of cabs, didn't he ever?
Speaker 13: F my.
Speaker 3: Lovely stuff. Pauline, Thank you very much. Have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 11: Mary, good morning, Jim.
Speaker 3: How are you are you singing to that?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 3: I yeah, I heard it.
Speaker 2: I was the third person there in the song listener, Mary, she was the reception.
Speaker 11: I'm letting carry on, Petsy scene. A chance meeting between David Bowie and Queen led to under pressure.
Speaker 3: Come on, what are your slipping these bogus facts? It's me let's make music.
Speaker 11: No, by the fact, this comes from this Week in Music because I'm a great fan of as well as your show. Yeah, so there you are.
Speaker 16: That's what I was waiting for you, Mary, it needs.
Speaker 11: Linking all to take out the mone if I'm mate, how about David Joe, David Bowie, Miss Jega dancing in the street, Chance.
Speaker 3: Meeting in the street. So we should call the song? So mark this. Mary loves that one. Nothing from the team.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Patty. You know Georgia in the newsroom.
Speaker 4: Georgia, Yes, she don't know.
Speaker 3: She hates all those newcomers.
Speaker 4: What's going on about now?
Speaker 5: This is help one helper too, Serf one, Surf two, Yeah, that's SERF three on the new ones.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what I served my time as well. Don't you worry chasing after d day and writing her news.
Speaker 3: We all have to do that. You don't have to scratch little glimmery. It comes off.
Speaker 4: You always go fishing and a big fish.
Speaker 3: What did I say? You know, Georgia in the newsroom and look what we got something.
Speaker 4: Doesn't it mean what you want to yourself.
Speaker 3: I don't want this allow. I just said, you know, Georgia expected he's talking about jewets. Please can we just get back to the music in the good times?
Speaker 4: Why she's done a jewets?
Speaker 5: She well grub one of the great jewets.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Georgie, I don't want to drag you into this, but George and the newsroom nicely to get involved on the show. Great energy, She's got very positive spirit.
Speaker 3: Christian. What about no one to turn with her? Just have an easy chit chap, actually, Christian and George C and G. Sounds good if you ask me.
Speaker 2: Georgia, but also terrified she couldn't come into the studio and perhaps you probably said, that's my studio.
Speaker 3: You don't go in there. Just text him.
Speaker 2: She's texted the show George in the newsroom, Christian.
Speaker 3: I mean a choke hold.
Speaker 2: Brian Adams and mel C Baby when You're gone pick and Patsy's favorite.
Speaker 14: It's not right, but.
Speaker 5: I mean it's no Island, this is it's a good song.
Speaker 2: Georgia gets it nasty. I've got the audio somewhere when I interviewed Brian Adams and he did.
Speaker 3: Three songs for us, and he finished with this and he went, do you could you sing with me? I don't have mail here?
Speaker 2: And I was like, you know when he says someone, I've got terrible voice and out politely way, no, no, everyone can sing.
Speaker 3: I went, I can't sing. I'm not just doing thathing. So I had to and.
Speaker 2: Then seemed like sing sing, I start singing. He was laughing so hard he stopped the song halfway through. It's like, come on, that's not actually your singer boys, but this is I can't sing.
Speaker 3: Wait, play it? Do you have it? I've got it somewhere it is.
Speaker 2: It sounds like we're doing karaoke. Poor Brian Adams. All right, let's go to Sam here. Good morning, Sam, Good morning, I'm good Sam. So what's a great jew out? What do you think we have to play this morning?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 9: Growing up in the Evan and then you see legendary you're living it and John coming out in those black pants and John Travolto you have one?
Speaker 2: He was in short. Thank you very much, Sam, have a lovely weekends. That's going to Peter now, Peter, good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning guys. How are you Yeah, we're going to be welcome back to the show. What do you want to want? What do you want us to play?
Speaker 9: I was thinking of a lot of real duet that you would think we'd go together. It was Susie Cortro and Chris Norman from Spoking stumbling in.
Speaker 3: Not familiar with this something my man.
Speaker 2: We listened to about eleven o'clock on a Friday night is tried around the streets lonely, step off the third sister.
Speaker 3: It's got that buey? Is it midnight Carawler? Any any who? Any who? Any who? But George's lasting, laughing to whatever right she is. Jane coome on, terrible man, Jane, Come on, we're gone. She's gone, She's gone.
Speaker 2: George, get Georgia Butler.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the question, you know, Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We have a car that we want to give away to you. Before we get that, we're going to get a lot of work done to this car. A couple about weeks ago, we were talking about how Australia's oldest museum is the what's the Holden Car Museum and in April it is closing down, And so whenever we talk about holdings, we get a lot of these amazing stories and you know they really mean so much to a lot of people, a lot if you've grown up with you, with your mums and your dads, you and grandparents having these cars, and so it's actually kind of like a living piece of Australian history.
Speaker 3: So we wanted to actually.
Speaker 2: Buy one from you and then storey and give it away us our first ever car giveaway in the almost six year history of the show. So we took the car Monday, which is why we need your help.
Speaker 8: I believe I can drive. See that Dutta mirror on the side on side and that cockroach crawling on the floor. Just get a tissue shoe without the door. All of this can be your the owner of a Golden Cormon. Do I believe I can drive?
Speaker 3: I can drive.
Speaker 8: I believe I can drive.
Speaker 3: You can drive.
Speaker 2: So on Monday Show we thought we got the deal of the week when listener Brad offered us hair It's two thousand and two commodore, no price. Just want us to make a donation to the rom Alburn Children's Hospital, which we gladly did.
Speaker 3: He said, you can pick this up. I've had it a store from my eighteen on Sunday out for six months.
Speaker 2: He's got a new car. It's a golden holder, too good to be true. Turns out it's there's nothing golden about this car. Here's our mechanic from a holder and looked around at yesterday.
Speaker 18: Definitely need a new set of brakes, missing turned signal, all the wimmers, belts, plugs.
Speaker 3: Fluids and a few oil leaks.
Speaker 18: Will need to address battery, wipers, carpets, seats of cactus. There are an awful lot of things to go on the shop in this mate.
Speaker 3: And the running costs for that.
Speaker 18: Hey, Christian, after looking at the car, my ballparp figure to get everything straight. It's about thirty to forty k that's the same price as a brand new Mazda c X thirty. Sorry about that, but you didn't get the best.
Speaker 3: Deal thirty to forty thousand.
Speaker 5: Now, I don't want people to think they were ungrateful. No, no, we just didn't cogected when it came.
Speaker 3: But you have when you know what you're getting. Suddenly we were given a free car with a bill of thirty to forty thousand, which is a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Now, obviously we're going to we're committed to this is going to happen. But we do need your house, so if you do some of you, because my inbox has been getting smashed with some of these old commodorees and old holdings. We do need a I guess it's like period detail, isn't they called it in movie making?
Speaker 3: That we aren't.
Speaker 2: We need a steering wheel. It has got a steering but it's not actually safe or roadway.
Speaker 3: It looks like it's crumbling. Yes, it does look it does looks up meringue. It's made up of the steering in the moment.
Speaker 2: So we need a ideally from a commodore, but a steering wheel from two thousand and two or anywhere in the two thousands.
Speaker 3: We also need is it true? We need front and passenger seats.
Speaker 5: Yes, definitely. The driver's seat needs to be replaced.
Speaker 2: We also need a wing mirror because there's only one of the moments. So if you have a wing mirror from an old knaked commodore, please could you send it to us.
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: Do we need driver's side or passenger side? We need driver's side wing.
Speaker 3: Mirror, driver's side, driver's side?
Speaker 5: What we need with passenger side wing mirrors?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: And then The other thing we want to do is because there's some one of the two thousands, we want to when we give the car away, it to be from that time, so it's fits is preserved. So if you think about cars in the two thousands, what did they used to have? Someone suggested they stick on Garfield that screams a certain time of places. Let the old stick on Garfield? What else do you think could be in their jacke if we're trying to take it back to the early two thousand.
Speaker 5: But I think in my first car I had the CD visor organizer. Worse put all my pirtor and burnt CDs up up there. I would have loved to have the CD stuck around. They had boot.
Speaker 3: I think you could fit five.
Speaker 2: I remember that because they obviously used to get stolen because they're very expensive, rare. They're multi changer in the boot you can have you find it. A friend of mine who had it, you could take it out for safety. He used to put it on the bar top and press women like kind of this is who I am. I can afford one of these five CD multi changes, so it's not just Phil Collins in there.
Speaker 3: If you arrived with me, smash mouth as well as in there.
Speaker 2: So we need steering wheel, we need a wing mirror, we need seats and any other ideas. You've got to take the car back to the two thousands, nine one, one oh four three and oh yeah, we need thirty thousand Christian Connell Show podcast. Very well, it's still gonna be very soon. Soon we'll be giving away a holding car. It was gonna be very soon, and then we found out he needs about thirty at least thirty thousand dollars worth of renovation.
Speaker 3: So the soon is being stretched out by the way I was told earlier. The paint job it takes six to eight weeks. No, come on, we're gonna have to give it away.
Speaker 2: And then they come back on the show in mage, your car's ready.
Speaker 5: Or we give it to him with the paint pilling go he's aboucher to go out.
Speaker 3: It's either that or that. It's like six eight weeks. I'm like, ana, is it paying a spray of car? All right? So here's a situation.
Speaker 2: Then on Monday then we took the holding car off one of you brand that we want to restore and give away to one of you. It's a two thousand and two commodore. It does need an awful amount of work. The other so we need help with that. I mean, win a new steering wheel. There's any one working wing mirror, there's no driver in passenger seat. We need those well. And the other thing we really is we want to restore it back to its era, so the early two thousands. So what do you think was on a car in the two thousands. It's amazing when you got, like someone suggested, the red Do you remember the old crook lock, the.
Speaker 3: Steering, that big old thing. Can you still get Christian?
Speaker 2: Try and find an original owner's handbook and operation manual for the glove box. I think the glove box is broken, Christian. You can get that work done. He's cheaper than that mate, that ponme guy who I don't try to rip you off.
Speaker 3: You can always trust an Englishman.
Speaker 2: Why don't we ever conned anyone around the world. He's right, though, you always do need to get a second quote.
Speaker 3: Caz, good morning.
Speaker 7: I'm nervous about being on the radio.
Speaker 3: Are you doing great?
Speaker 7: I think I've got the same car, Christian that my Sony is currently trying to sell.
Speaker 3: What a commodore?
Speaker 7: Yes, it's a two thousand and two V Series Gold Commodore V six. It's got all the bits, so it's got a great like they're not missing anything.
Speaker 5: So how would you so feel if you took out the driver's seat and games for us, and the wing mirror and.
Speaker 3: The passenger seat.
Speaker 7: My son is trying to sell it as it is, so I don't.
Speaker 2: Think this is actually my So are we going to end up with two commodorees Hu's one as like an organ donor and to save its older gifted brother.
Speaker 3: And then we give away the other one as a runners up price. It's a knack of old shell.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, I was thinking because I was listening yesterday when the generous fella called up and donated a car, and I was trying to get through because I'm like, that's the same car that my son's got.
Speaker 3: You know what, I wish you hadn't got through. We're always going to around.
Speaker 2: We then stitched up Rawy by that listener right now I've not heard from since Monday.
Speaker 3: By the way, he's laughing somewhere.
Speaker 7: Can I tell you I wish I had got through too, because this car is just sitting on my land and I'm wondering, Oh.
Speaker 3: I want to get rid of it, and how much is how much is your son selling it for?
Speaker 7: Well, here's looking say thousand dollars three thousand.
Speaker 3: It might you know, it's like as selling up more money. But it might say, do we just money?
Speaker 5: Do we just give Brad's card back to him and take this one?
Speaker 2: We're not that bad an idea wouldn't be funny just to get it try driven back there overnight and he wakes up morning.
Speaker 3: It is like a dream.
Speaker 7: Well, I was thinking that you could get someone out to have a look at it, to make sure that it has got all the bits and pastes. And if it is something, you know, whichever cars in better condition, you could just use parts from one and use it in the other.
Speaker 3: This is good producing team. I like the idea of taking that back.
Speaker 2: No thank you, no thank you, and we'll take your chas. Stay there, We get your details.
Speaker 5: Now, because yeah, we don't want accidentally to have two cars on our hands.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't even have one.
Speaker 2: All right, Kas, stay there, Kelly, Good morning, Kelly.
Speaker 3: Yes, so Kelly.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show. So i'll hold in Commodore from two thousand and two. What do you reckon we should do with it.
Speaker 3: What do we need you absolutely need in our life? Yes, yes we do. We need one from the year two thousand and two.
Speaker 2: If anyone's got one, Kelly, that's a great idea, thank you very much, of course, got a Shane now mon Shane?
Speaker 3: Gooday?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 3: How are yeah? Good?
Speaker 2: So a car from the early two thousands? What does it have to have on it as well?
Speaker 9: You absolutely need a sticker of that cartoon guy peeing on a four logo.
Speaker 3: Jack's probably got some space somewhere. I remember remember that?
Speaker 6: Remember those?
Speaker 5: Was he the no Fear you or did he look like the same logo as No Fear?
Speaker 8: No he was.
Speaker 3: He was actually a comic strip character from the eighties for Calvin and Hobbs. I do remember the Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know it's icon. It wasn't it. You had forgotten about that?
Speaker 9: You made one of those on your backs on your back windscreen.
Speaker 2: I don't hear where we get hold of one of those, Shane, great idea. How a nice week came?
Speaker 10: No worries go?
Speaker 2: Could you get the orange and story two of that? Guys, Kavin and Hobbs, Adam, good morning.
Speaker 9: Morning, Christian.
Speaker 6: How are you.
Speaker 3: You're good, Adam home, you having a good week? What do you reckon? We need on our holding or in it?
Speaker 9: I reckon I can help you out with everything. Christian we Ac and Parts have over one hundred thousand used or reclaim parts in stock right around Australia.
Speaker 3: We're also I'm on my.
Speaker 2: Nees bagging for your help. We are so overright heads here. Can you really help?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 9: Absolutely, We've got the wind we were in stock, We've got a transmission in stock. Can you help me out with lots of things? And we're also part of the AMA group that's got one hundred and fifty panel shops around Australia and we'd be willing to help out with the paint job.
Speaker 3: Now, how long really?
Speaker 2: I've been told six to eight weeks for the for the spray job to make it genuinely golden.
Speaker 9: I'm sure we can get it done in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Isn't the bump? Us up the queue? Out of there we go? He hello, move aside.
Speaker 2: If you need your commodore done it the next couple of weeks. It ain't being done. You get a call from one of the team. In the next couple of days, Adam, this is brilliant, Thank you so much, no worries, happy to help. So we also got a driver's seat, a steering wheel on a passenger seat, and a govebox.
Speaker 9: They'll be harder to find, but I'm sure we can. We can look into trying to help where we can, where we can get those from too.
Speaker 2: We were even a meeting yesterday where one of the teams said to me, and the pocket behind the drive, don't worry about that, all right. We can't do it all right, So we're not sort of Martin school sacy.
Speaker 3: We're up with the attention to detail.
Speaker 5: If we gave away the car, the winner's like, yes, yes, I've want a car, and then they go, hang on a second, where's that pocket in the back of the driver seat so kids can put their stuff in there?
Speaker 3: Guys? All right, Adam, give you a company a plug. Thank you very much. Will we use your services?
Speaker 9: You are ACM autopaths and we're like added all around Australia And as I said, over one hundred thousand used and requim parts as well as new parts in stock.
Speaker 3: And what's the website? People want to find out.
Speaker 9: More www dot ac in Parts dot com dot.
Speaker 3: You Adam, thank you very much. We need your help. We can make this.
Speaker 6: Happen well, Christian no Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, you know what you need?
Speaker 2: Would your two thousand and two holding common or to take you back to the right era. You need a Lamb's wool steering cover. Y. You don't see those on testlus now do you? And the taxi driver's best friend, No, don't say it, Peter the bead and sea cover, Christian.
Speaker 3: Kim's got a pep talk for us, bless son. Guys, You've been.
Speaker 2: Given a commodore that admittedly is a challenge to get back around, but please stay positive. You have the ability. Thank you for doing this, Kim. You have the ability to do this with great success. Just remember you successfully organized a wedding in a week. I've forgot about that this time last year. Take pride in yourself and the team, and you will have the ability to complete this project.
Speaker 3: You can do this, Kim. Nice with every government show. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: It's nice breakup for You've got any Taylor Swift tickets?
Speaker 3: Kim, thank you for doing that.
Speaker 2: I'm now going to help anybody stay positive by offering them a two hundred and fifty Dona Fiel voucher thanks to the most positive car retailer is the Masda Brighton Masda and they're unbelievable, unspeakable, unbeatable. Cell are now across the entire Master range. Today is National Cheese Day. Get your cheese on. We're looking for your cheesy songs. Cheesy songs. Rick Cassley scar got some cheese.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he does. Cheddar Gonna give you up. Silver Sial loves some cheese too, Swiss from a roase, Nice Swiss cheese. Silver plus spice. Girls are cheesy. Wanna bree gold.
Speaker 2: Take my lot of bre wants it take my bree away?
Speaker 3: The doors are here.
Speaker 2: Camon Beer like my fire, Camon bearl like my fire instead of come on baby, Bronze and sweet dreams are made of cheese e rhythmics Gold Jackie boy, what have you got cheese songs?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: I got men without hats enjoying some tip cheese. Yeah not safety dance, tasty dance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the wrong.
Speaker 5: I also noticed boy George is enjoying some cheese.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. Palma Chameleon, Now that's gold. Palmer Comedian's very good.
Speaker 5: The angels are enjoying some cheese?
Speaker 3: Am I ever going to see your palm? San silk? You've looked better on paper.
Speaker 5: Now if It'tado is enjoying some cheese, I'm like a curd.
Speaker 3: That's gold.
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 3: What have you got there?
Speaker 2: We're looking for your cheese songs? Oh for seventy five three one o four three were marked them.
Speaker 6: Next The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Best in Show to down the Time, where so we're looking for your cheese songs? Gets a two hundred and fifty dollars a fuel voucher. Jack, you're red Jamark.
Speaker 3: Let's go, let's get cheesy. Loads of these coming in.
Speaker 2: Brie are the champions Gold? Don't let the sun go down on Brie Gold. It's a lot of Brie wants. Jack get ready? Who let the cheese out?
Speaker 3: Who? Who Bronze? Johnny b gooda gold nothing else platters? Oh no, that's smart, that's good.
Speaker 2: That Scooby Feta the devil you know Silva Kate Palm Sam k Palm Sam Gold, I do on, miss a Bree just chucked the brilliant Sorry, Joey, she's a cheesy lover. Gold Barata down the house, Silva killing me cheese softly Bronze, what's.
Speaker 3: The Rellenheimer, Greg, it's not movies today. Thank you for taking a part of the show.
Speaker 2: A boys, I'd always love Fondue Silver, don't you one, Bree Human League, Gold, fetterby Home Souit Gold, Rene, very good, Blue veins shoes.
Speaker 3: That's very good.
Speaker 2: Bruce and Emeralds create your own way silvera be my Baby, Bell Bronze, and then a Rigbree Brother, Breed Tools, Bree tool Us Aid, Doubler, well done, Jane Akey, Breaky, hov Arti, Silva and Mozzarella Ella Ella, Hey, Hey, that's very good.
Speaker 3: All right, Jack, who's winning well? And to Bruce for blue vein shoe. Yeah, very good.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. All the song suggestions. Today's some brilliant songs, some great duets. We should have a new a part two on this. All right, let's talk about Monday show today.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So we have a car, a Commodore from the year two thousand and two, and we're restoring it and lots of you already offering how to help us out for that. Thank you very much. The thing we also really want to do is make it a car of that time, the ultimate car from the two thousand. So a lot of you suggested you need a Meilways in there. How's anyone got a two thousand and two, the exact year. This commodo is from a two thousand and two Meilways CDs that's what we need in there. We need one of those five CD multi changes used to used to live in the boot. So not only do we need the CD multi change, if anyone's got one of those, it'd be great to actually have some CDs for the two thousands.
Speaker 5: I reckon Robbie Williams and Kylie Uni that we just played kids.
Speaker 3: That's exact lay cranked up in.
Speaker 2: The two Let's find out for Monday Show what were the big albums and the biggest selling singles of two thousand and two. Steering wheel lock. I mean, this is going to be the most famous car in Melbourne. Someone may try and steal it from you when you win it in the next gather week, So we need the big old red steering lock. Also, someone suggested a lambs Will steering cover and the beads you know for the driver's back and yeah, I think there's anything else that you think Cars on the two thousand hands.
Speaker 3: Do you also remember cars used.
Speaker 2: To have that strip that would go from the rear bumper, like a static electricity strip.
Speaker 4: Yes, that was for if you get like travel sickness. It's meant to stop that from happening, is it? We had one on our.
Speaker 3: I thought it was just charged light the electricity back into the ground.
Speaker 4: Maybe my dad misunderstood because I used to get terribly sick on write truth.
Speaker 2: That's one of the things you say to like a simple kid, this will get rid of the cast sickness. You know, hold this like rulery. It's a special one. Perhaps he's nineteen, but she still thinks it works like a perceive.
Speaker 3: It is a great question. What that's strict?
Speaker 2: I think it was too electricity because it used to have a lightning bulk down into the earth.
Speaker 3: Anyway, if anyone knows, email me and.
Speaker 2: Your house as well. Christian at Christian O'Connor dot com. Today you have a great weekend, Carl and Brner.
Speaker 6: No, you're listening to the Christian o'carls Show podcast.