Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 3: Got anything good?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. All right, So this week on the show, stories and a survey dogs versus cats. Each day this week, we're going to ask for your stories about dog or a cap and we're going to grade each call out of five. I want to know which of the two animals gives better stories, Dog or cap. I asked my daughters, but this question yesterday, because they've obviously grown up with both as pets. She doesn't believe that we're going to both daughters. Don't think we're going to get that many great stories about dogs.
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Oh she was just because I said, you know, it's amazing. How you know, we had a German shepherd of for ten years and she had put down last year. And I said to Or the other day said, you know when already talk about niche that much where she's still too patient. And also she was just like a dog. You haven't got stories that time. You know, we were down the beach and she's.
Speaker 1: Just a dog, just being a dog. Yes, Barry the cat has given us lots of stories, right, He's lived a life.
Speaker 2: So I want to know this week once and for all. Let's sense of this. Who is going to give us better stories? What do you think, Patsy, are we going to get? There must be good dog stories.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. Just look at our hound, Presley, the massive big Maremma.
Speaker 6: He's nearly fifty kilos who eats his way through domestic bliss.
Speaker 1: So he's eating outdoor table.
Speaker 5: Yes, are you ready for the list? I've made a list.
Speaker 6: He's had outdoor cushions, He's eaten an outdoor.
Speaker 5: Chair, a wicker outdoor chair. He has destroyed not one, but two.
Speaker 6: Of our outdoor heaters, to the point where we just don't it needs to be x rayed.
Speaker 1: It's like a Harvey Norman in there.
Speaker 6: It's not Jaws when you open up Jaws, number plates and car engines. And he had our original hills Hoist clothes line I got home.
Speaker 5: One day plus the washing. And he's also destroyed a gas barbecue.
Speaker 6: Wow, that is destruction, you know, epic legend, epic proportion.
Speaker 1: So these are the stories we're looking for. Thirteen fifty five twenty two Chats First Dogs it's pause versus clause, Cats verst dogs. It's a wall chats verst dogs. Give Christian a cor like it Rio very good? Did I hear right? Paus versus clause?
Speaker 2: And it is on thirteen fifty five twenty two. Now I don't need to say this to We're not going to hear any sad ones.
Speaker 1: Please, no, no, no, no sad ones.
Speaker 2: We can't hear a story that's a great story, but that animal dying in the service of the story.
Speaker 1: I just I grew up on a farm, So this going to be a lot o no happy And this week we're not doing Brewster Got Week. I don't know what happened to Chel. No, we don't want any more stories. You've only coach for the year about Brewster Goats.
Speaker 2: Stories are the heydays on that farm when he was your only and best friend, you know, just for.
Speaker 1: You, Alex, I do goat week the last week, last week of the year. We do goote thank you?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, right, Goats versus sheeps use the same production.
Speaker 1: It's who's versus us?
Speaker 2: Oh all right linees Rember now, thirteen fifty five, twenty two. Have you got a great cat story or have you got a great dog story prizes? Wow, we get your swagger on visit Swaggle dot com dot au the Too Easy Pet Store. Now Swaggle have given us for this week, okay, fifteen hundred dollars for us to give away as we want to listeners perats, you will yallow this? Producaid Katlie now sometimes she can get quite fizzy energye slightly bouncing off the walls Friday, saying that I could just give it to one amazing story.
Speaker 1: No matter what pet.
Speaker 2: You've got a cow do, which is another fifteen hundred, By gosh, it's too much much it Yeah, so we're going to give it up whoever we want. So we've got fifteen hundred dollars to give your stories. Cats and Dogs thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show Gone podcast.
Speaker 2: Dogs versus Cats and ongoing survey this week with your stories. Who's got the bett stories about the dog or the cat? Thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 1: No sad stories, I like that, that's okay.
Speaker 2: No pets must be harmed during our survey this week with your stories Cats versus Dogs first, then Shanaia, good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Good morning. How are you good, I'm be.
Speaker 1: A lovely weekend. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you. So my NaN's dog kept herrash like he saved her partner's life, so he every time he sat on the couch, he kept harassing him around like his side kept nipping him, sniffing into there. And my nun she's quite superstitious, so she's like, look, i've heard it's a thing. Go to the doctors, get checked out. Turns out he had cancer and the dog was like getting into that same exact spot the cancer was, and they caught it really early and saved his life.
Speaker 2: Oh god, what a great story right off the get go. Days in kud I have heard that I can train dogs now they smell the cancer pheromone or something and they can train them to do it.
Speaker 1: Incredible.
Speaker 3: He was an incredibly clever dog. He'd pack up his own toys, put them in his little basket at the end of the day and everything.
Speaker 1: A TV show doctor dog. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm afraid his cancer but is treatable. Luckily I've detected it early. I was going to pack away my dog's tethoscope right now.
Speaker 1: This one before and nible on those pigs here.
Speaker 2: And what was the name of this dog, copass Cooper smart dog name? And listen that mean five out of five story there, I will give you two hundred dollars to spend at Swaggle dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: You're not going to get cancer detecting cat.
Speaker 2: No, well, the cat might know, but it wouldn't by just keep it to a.
Speaker 1: Superior sense of self.
Speaker 2: You're on your own son, Yes, John, good morning, good morning. All right, so you've got a cat story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do. So I was doing a project in my backyard, beautiful sunny day, and I logged into the car auctions and five minutes into the project, I get a phone call from the auctioneer saying, I'm just confirming your bit on that hond CRV and I said, no, I haven't been on anything. I'm logged into your site. And he said, okay, so we'll just retract the offer. Anyway, another ten minutes had gone past, and I've got a prompt and I thought, well, so set me an email. So I checked the computer again and there's an invoice for twenty five dollars twenty five thousand dollars for a hundred CRV twenty twenty three, and I thought, what is going on here? So I've rang up the auction yard and I said, look, there's a big mistake. I'm on your site, but I haven't made any bids today. I'm not interested in buying any vehicles. And they said, look okay, so just log off the site and we'll we'll put the car back on the lot. Anyway, another five minutes to go on past. And just gone through my head have I been scammed? Have I been hacked? And all of a sudden I turn around and I see my son's cat walking on the keyboard of the computer and I thought, OMG. I said, so that's that's what's happened. So when my son come home from work, I said, mate, your cat's costing your fortune.
Speaker 1: That can really want that torv? And he's told me.
Speaker 4: Off, saying why did you let him outside? And I said, mate, it was a beautiful day. Then him on a security screen to come outside, not thinking that he was gonna cost me penomenally.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that be You're right, we've got a cat. He's forever just flopping down on my keyboard. I've got no idea to take up the whole house of roam around. Why are you on the keyboard, John, that is a great story. John will give you two hundred dollars to spend at Swaggle dot com DoD au.
Speaker 4: That's excellent, Thanks very much.
Speaker 2: All right, I reckon they're tired. That's a five out of five as well. They're tied at the moment. The cats and dogs. We're looking for stories about cats or dogs thirteen fifty five, twenty two or both.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Cats Versus Dogs. Which animal is going to give us the better stories? From you guys on thirteen fifty five twenty two for grabs. You have money to spend, bring in an online pet store. Visit Swaggle dot com dot au the too Easy pet store. At the moment, they're tied. We've had two great stories. But the dog detected early detection of cancer and saved somebody's life, which is incredible. And an amazing cat one a cat trying to beard for Honda CIV online.
Speaker 1: Both very dog and very cat. Yes, dog's helping, Yes, cat hurting. You really want that Honda CLV page. Good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good. You have a nice weekend page?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I've got a cat story for you, all right, okay if you go. So my mother in law, she was going on a holiday and the cat was obviously watching them pack all their bags and things like this, and they left. Whilst they were gone. The cats are really ill. So they come back from the holiday thinking, oh my goodness, this is it. You know, we need to be there when the cat hearses. So they were taking the cat to the vette. They were running all these tests and they couldn't find anything wrong. The vet had called and said that the cat had faked a heart attack and they've never seen anything like this before.
Speaker 1: You've got to be kidding me. A hundred had fate a heart.
Speaker 3: Attack, had faked a heart to tech to get them home early.
Speaker 1: Genius.
Speaker 7: Wow, in shock. They could not believe it.
Speaker 2: I mean, we joke about them being superior, selfish, right, just that fromself faking a heart attack to get to come home.
Speaker 1: Money. It's not a bible, but yeah, evil genius.
Speaker 2: Oh my word, that is going to take some beating. Page will give you some money to spend a swaggle dot com dot are you? That is an incredible story.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I reckon cats are and the lead at the moment. Yeah, they're they're sneaky, they're cheap, taking heart attack. Wow, chats first dogs. It's verse clause. Cats burst dogs. It's cats first Dogs.
Speaker 2: Give Christian a call thirteen fifty five twenty two of your story is about cats and dogs. News on the Way, a Christian O'Connell show podcast