Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: As always, the first tron idy want to come into the studio is I log in and started to go through the emails that we've come in to the show, and I also have a look at the text just to see what texts have been coming in overnight in the afternoon, because sometimes there's some just strange ones. I love this one that came in at ten to eleven yesterday morning, just to give you another idea. Like on Sunday evening there was the guy text in this fine radio station asking for I ran by flock of Seagars to be played asap. Never in my years I've heard a request with the phrase asap chucked in though as well, but it caught my eye. Then there's this one. This is ten to eleven yesterday morning, so the show's finished almost two hours previously. Hi, there is the competition ten months of concert tickets only on the Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show all throughout the whole day. It's ten weeks of tickets, okay, and you know, obviously we put in a lot of tickets to give you ten weeks of tickets. You know, Elton John, you two this week is eighty's main year. Maybe Lenny Kravitz at some point can come back. You know, we got another week of it on John. It's a stretch to get ten weeks. Ten weeks is very generous. We're working on it for months. And then there's some tickets we got off of that aren't big enough for ten weeks of tickets, Okay, ten months? Ten are we ticke FM? Ten months of tickets? How does this guy think we're going to put in ten months worse of tickets? And I don't know what Huggy was doing at half twelve.
Speaker 3: He obviously miscredited the soloist un beat It.
Speaker 2: But I'm telling you now, Huggy would have been enough FuG if you heard him speak no more after half twelve, because the load of you were corrected at correcting him about who did the guitar solo on beat It yesterday ran about half twelve because there are all a lot of different people.
Speaker 3: One after the other. Eddie van Halen, No, Huggy Rung, that was Eddie van Halen.
Speaker 2: He would not been happy with that. Now this time, on a Tuesday, we are to go through what's on each other's to do list? The final we've got going on in the world, Jack, what is on your to do list? The tattoo designs that they complete.
Speaker 3: They are no, actually the tattoo. The tatooist or tattooer who is doing the tattoo in a couple of weeks said that he only draws it on the day, so I actually don't see the tattoo before I go in.
Speaker 2: That you're going in with a design of what Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Told him what I told him. My idea started flushing out my idea. He's like, yeah, yeah, tell me on the day. I draw on the day.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't better relax with that. No, because no one who can email and they turn it, they've got the transfer and that they ink it in and you check it all.
Speaker 3: No, he said he works a lot better just vibing it out on the day.
Speaker 2: Well, that's like if he says this is going to cost you two hundred bucks and you go, now, we're going to work it out on the day, that would make me feel very very stress because it's a permanent tattoo.
Speaker 3: I know, But I've decided to trust him because all his Instagram stuff is like he's a Melbourne tatoo celebrity. Is he ninety thousand followers on Instagram?
Speaker 2: Wow, I'd have to have a look because I'm getting another tattoo, but I don't want to get the same one as you are you still are you still going with the sweeping eagles of the gold logo? Because I'm going to go with a gold eagle, you know, over my back? So I fixed my doubts. The eagle swoops and flaps, you know.
Speaker 3: No, I've changed the sword through the gold logo and the snake wrapped around the.
Speaker 2: Sword Gold FM for ebbs. Yeah, and that'd be lovely. What else is on your to do list?
Speaker 3: I got one of those annoying package things last night that I've missed my delivery. So I got that in my bag today to go and pick up and.
Speaker 2: Get it, and it will stay in your bag for about another week or two. Isn't it awful? Right? You know? Where it's just enough. Sometimes it's an effort just to get through the day, isn't it without anything extra? I remember I got one of those ones and I couldn't remember what it was. It was like, go and pick up this parcel and I was just like, no, I tore up and threw it away. I don't remember what I've ordered. It must have been like vital medicines to keep me alive. I remember they sent me an email, an angry one like four weeks days are going well, but it's been returned, and I'm like, yeah, don't even know what it was. I'm absolutely fine. Well, it's such.
Speaker 3: It's only really bad news in the letter box these days, isn't it, Because you don't you don't ever get good mail.
Speaker 2: And we have for the first time ever.
Speaker 3: I've got a lock on my mailbox, which I've never had before, so you actually have to have your keys with you when you're go into the mailbox. So I'll go a week without checking it sometimes and just let it build out.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Never, I never, I never opened that. I never put in the mail. I leave that to my wife. Honestly, if she didn't get that those letters in, we got all the whole family out on the streets since I moved in. No word of a life I've never gone to drives my wife nut. She goes, don't you ever just think about when? No, you deal with that, It's okay, you put it out you'll tell me there's some of the urgent that needs processing. But no, I never never ever go through that. It's just bad news.
Speaker 3: Well, talking about those those jobs that you just never do, you know how, there's an unspoken like, you just do this job, you'll do some of your wife will do something.
Speaker 2: You've been guy, I'm being guys? Are all men being guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Stage we don't divvy up labor like that. You know about the gender divide, and that's right. So however, in this donation twenty nineteen, there is still the divide that bing guy is the being gone. We should art.
Speaker 3: If there's anybody out there who's there must.
Speaker 2: Be been ladies. I don't take it out.
Speaker 4: I refuse to take it out.
Speaker 2: Well, why because it's too heavy? It was just strong woman? Was she not that weak?
Speaker 4: No, carry a ben too heavy? That's his job. I lug washing out to the line. That's my exercise.
Speaker 2: Well, in our he's washing lady, he's been going.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: When they get together, they're washing bin lady. That's right.
Speaker 3: Biank has won in our relationship. And I don't know how she got it, but she just became the person who cleans stuff out of the fridge that we don't.
Speaker 2: Need anymore or is going bad. She has any sort of cleansing regimes where should just find stuff? And like, you are we ever going to eat this cheese?
Speaker 3: But then probably at the moment she's got hay fever and her nose is completely block. There's something obviously going off in the It's not my job to find out what it is. So I've been saying, I think the fridge, you should check the fridge, but she can't smell it, so I think I'll have to the fridge guy down, step into the fringe guy roll at least for the spring shove hands.
Speaker 2: There's a noise in the middle of the night. Who is dispatched to go and have a look around the house to possibly get into a fight with an air to weather.
Speaker 3: That's that is me, closely followed by Bianca we Go as a tailor.
Speaker 2: I remember once having ago there was a terrible noise downstairs. This is back of the UK, and my wife went Chris, Chris, did you hear that? And I had. I was just hoping that she had her because it actually did so like some of the house. I was like, what she goes, you need to go down and investigate. And then there was another noise and I really think, I think there's someone in the house. And I said, hey, listen, you better turn your phone on. I said, if there is a noise down there, want to go down and don't come down to save me. Just call the police, okay, and go and get the kids. Okay, don't come down. So you're just assuming you're going to lose whatever the battle. You hear about so many times a woman goes down to help somebody, then they can get grabbed and it can get even worse, especially they need to go and get hand called the merchant services. That is saying. So anyway, as I was thinking about, I was naked, right because I always sleep naked, and I think I do want to go down and fight some dude naked, to be dressed very Roman of very holy dressed. I'm an English gentleman. So the only thing I could find my wife is like, get down there now to put something on. All I could find is, I don't know, in a dressing robe or gown orythingt like. So I put my wife's on and she's got the silk thing that's obviously got a short hemline. And so this thing barely came lower than my hip. I mean, I don't know who would have got more of a fright if we were confronted with each other. A guy who was in my house and is he wearing a lady's kimono with everything sort of hangling out, or whether it was me the.
Speaker 1: First time O'Connell Breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So if you keep a to do list anywhere around you, maybe it's posted to notes and you've got some app on your phone or notes on your phone, have a look on it. There's anything you want to share with us as on your to do list this week online. A lot of it is with my wife's birthday and birthday party coming up in about two weeks two and half weeks time. One of them is glass higher. I need to ring. I think Dan Murphy's you can hire glasses, so I need to get wine glasses for everyone. I need to get champagne glasses, bier glasses, and then I know one or two soft drink ones or just used to tap. If that's what what's the head can? How many people are you expecting? Two thousand?
Speaker 4: Oh you Margaret Court, you need Harry the Hira. Harry the Hira. You can hire everything there. It's a one stop shop for hiring. Do you know what I've never heard of, Harry Harry the Hira.
Speaker 2: There's one down on I thought Jim and is mowing and everything had this town sewn up.
Speaker 3: I think we used to pray our wedding to get tables and jams.
Speaker 4: They will have everything you need, Harry Harry the Hira.
Speaker 2: Oh, brilliant. It will start like an online thing. You just feel out what you need and they bring it round.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I guess he'd that have to have online, but you could. They've got shop fronts as well.
Speaker 2: I've never seen one there any I haven't seen any in Hampton or the Base side.
Speaker 4: There's one just a few blocks away from here in Richmond.
Speaker 2: What a great idea, look a general hiring place.
Speaker 4: Yeah that it chairs, tables, tablecloths, everything, all right?
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, that's that one ticked off the to do list already. Now the other one is slightly this. I am going to need some help on this. I a couple of weeks ago needed a new hose, you know, recently moved to this house. It's one of those things you don't think about we need a hose, and we get some grass returfed and you've got a water every day and stuff like that. Although last couple of days not so with the good Melbourne spring weather with the rain. And so I brought this hose from Bunnings, and I chose this one because it was advertised as kinkless. Yes, it's an unkinky hose whatever that is, but it's a kinkless hose. However, I love Bunnings. The hose keeps kinking, and it was advertised to me as a kinkless hose, but it keeps.
Speaker 3: Have you put it on yet, because usually when the water runs through it unkinks, the kinks.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's still doing.
Speaker 4: It gets worse. I don't think there is such thing as a kinkless hose, but.
Speaker 2: This one was sold as a kinkless hose. I bought the kinkless hose. Yeah, don't work. I actually have a spare hose. If you want it, is it kinkless, it's it's rand you guarantee I will not have to do that walk back and flip it over that thing. We're too lazy trying like a lassoo. Don't get a lion chamber, flicking that it's on one of the wheels. You know where you you you stir it back in. You see, I haven't got one of the wheels. That's what I want is a housed hose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, it just it doesn't look very pretty. It's it looks like it's sixty years old, like the wood is the wood old?
Speaker 2: I mean you should, you should go on Shark Tank. So it's a crappy thing that looks old, but I'm willing to give it to you for three
Speaker 1: I'll go to Harry the Higher, the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three