Speaker 1: This time on How to Witch Bitch, we'll find out if I'm cursed or maybe I cursed you. They'll also be interesting things.
Speaker 2: Like this, Oh my god, I want to get on a Jewish wedding.
Speaker 1: And for some reason this a bit of salt and I love.
Speaker 2: Okay, hang on to your witchy hats.
Speaker 1: Subscribe Cheer. It's about to begin.
Speaker 2: Your weekly fix of tarot, astrology, spells, ritual, spirituality and silliness.
Speaker 3: Michelle the Witch of Moons Lane and Boira Major How to Witch Bitch.
Speaker 4: Welcome to another episode of How to Witch Bitch the of July.
Speaker 1: Can you believe it?
Speaker 5: I can't believe it. I know it's grazy.
Speaker 1: How you love?
Speaker 5: I'm good, Love? How are you good?
Speaker 1: Thanks?
Speaker 6: Love.
Speaker 1: Now today we're going to get into evil eyes.
Speaker 4: We had a chat recently to an Italian which and we are going to see if if it's going to what's going to happen with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you've got to be initiated the Italian which is initiated on Christmas Eve for that, and they do a lot of prayers that I don't sort of do, but we can, as they call it the Molocchio. And it's interesting because you see the nunners doing it, and they're putting it in and then if one blob of oil has got some sort of like looks like earrings in it, they're saying to their they're thinking that that their husbands have got a girlfriend and all sorts of things. So not really initiated to do it, but we'll give it a go, give it a crack. But what we will do is we will do what I do, which is more of the Celtic, which is to fill it up with moonwater. And you're using matches, and then this is more to see if if you've been cursed or hext. So if the matches are just sort of horizontal, nothing's happening. If they're touching, then that means someone's tried to hex or curse you. And of course if they're cross, you are hexton cursed.
Speaker 1: Jeez, are we doing this on me or you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Everyone tries to hext and curse me.
Speaker 1: Okay, so me else see you.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna have to really do some funk off stuff around you, Anna I was to do.
Speaker 5: I'm don't have to go to town. You've got to.
Speaker 4: I'm a very nice person, not to everybody TikTok. Hello to Michelle Courtney, Lydia Curry, Creepy.
Speaker 1: Cookie, Dan the Fan and Art Bogan.
Speaker 4: These are fantastic Instagram Donna Campbell nine five seventy three, trash.
Speaker 1: Panda six six six six.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is fantastic, all right, Jenny Nilsen, Nicola McCabe and Joey Wallace, and we do love all of your comments of course as well. Alex Lily sixty one. I'm such a fan of your podcast. I think Johnny Reid and a lot of everything about this podcast, Moira. I've had so many spirits with spirits until I was eighteen and then nothing. All right, Johnny, you are a friend of mine.
Speaker 1: You've just booked.
Speaker 4: Yourself a spot of the podcast. All right, so Tammy as well. Lots of questions and comments on Spotify. Tammy said, listening to your podcast in the morning or anytime is like a shot of extra strong expresso with a sight of smiles and laughter.
Speaker 5: Tattoo, that's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Have that on your gravestud. That's really nice. Dog spitting three times is a Jewish ship position to ward off the evil eye. Jewish yes, and protect against misfortune.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they will say poo poo poop to deflect their negative energy being directed towards them.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I want to go to a Jewish Weddingoo poo poooo.
Speaker 1: Love the podcast and Sophie.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about a comment you guys read out a few episodes back from someone saying they work with clients all the day in the beauty industry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that too, She says.
Speaker 4: You know the old saying about gossip with hairdressers, it's one hundred times more full on with the beauty therapist in a closed room, everything come out. I wanted that listener to know that I do have a mantra basically saying I can feel their insert feelings here, so I can feel their hate or love or anger or whatever, but it's not mine. I release it perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does get over there.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming back, because I think she said something last week all the week before as well.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you Sophie.
Speaker 4: All right, so today we love your comments and keep them coming please, that would be great.
Speaker 5: Five stars.
Speaker 4: Remember to share the podcast with anyone who loves spells, tarot or silliness.
Speaker 1: Speaking of silliness, what are we going to do?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: So we got our bowl at aka cauldron. So first thing is you're going to want to take your salt and you're going to put a salt ring around everywhere. I'm not going to do that because I, oh, do you want to be protected?
Speaker 1: Yes? Please?
Speaker 4: Okay, well bitch, leave me out here, bomb myself, leave me hanging, babe.
Speaker 5: I'll clean it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're ready to get the dyce in.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're just going to put a round circle of salt, just a bit of salt, bit of.
Speaker 3: Salt and okay, okay, turkey, all right.
Speaker 2: Next thing is I I have the big moon.
Speaker 5: This one was in Libra full moon.
Speaker 1: Okay, that sounds funny. You call it moon and I went where why?
Speaker 5: And it was Libra and you said, is.
Speaker 2: It my my moon? Anyway, it's not my moonwater. So even though it is in Libra, a you.
Speaker 1: Actually label all these pretty cool.
Speaker 2: There we go, So we're going to fill that baby up. Well, actually, this one was given to me by someone that comes in and listens to the podcast, and that is she did the moonwater from one of our episodes.
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna turn that round and round and around around Okay. Now you're gonna light two matches because you're doing it, and you're going to put them as they're lit.
Speaker 5: You're going to put them in there, and you're going to ask with.
Speaker 1: This light to do them together. Do I have to do it with this light?
Speaker 2: Show me?
Speaker 5: If I've been cursed?
Speaker 1: Is that what I'm gonna say? Mm hmm, stop it.
Speaker 5: Right with his light? Show me?
Speaker 1: If I have been cursed?
Speaker 6: Oh God, Okay, okay, and then we're just watching.
Speaker 5: See that so far doesn't look like you have.
Speaker 2: They're not going anywhere near one another. Well, I mean you've been pretty heavily protected.
Speaker 1: I mean, really surprising you had. Then you're a ship friend.
Speaker 5: A ship friend.
Speaker 2: But anyway, just for purposes, if they were touching like this right then it would have been someone's tried. And then if it was cursed like that, cross like that, then you would be. And then if this does happen to you, then call us immediately and we will help you with whatever it is that you need to say or do it with different incantations, and also we can figure out who it is.
Speaker 5: At the moment. You're fine.
Speaker 1: Wow, so you're doing a good job as a friend.
Speaker 2: Let's try the other one, just to put some oil in there, just to have a look and see if so, technically you put little.
Speaker 5: Doubles drops or dubbs or what you call.
Speaker 1: The words.
Speaker 5: So, now if they all come together, you're in trouble.
Speaker 4: This is about me still no, yeah, you better put it in get your hands.
Speaker 5: I know people curse me, so let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 5: I don't curse you.
Speaker 1: I'm uncursable.
Speaker 5: I'm always cursed one. Oh they're sinking. Oh look how that they try. But then they just get what they pop and they just oh.
Speaker 2: Look at that?
Speaker 3: Mmm?
Speaker 1: Who is that way?
Speaker 5: See how they're all coming together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people try to curse me all the time, but then they sink to the bottom.
Speaker 1: Because they're shit at it.
Speaker 2: They're no good at it. Look you see it?
Speaker 5: Can you see that?
Speaker 1: Oh wow?
Speaker 2: But then they sink. See look at that. Look at the all they're all coming together. Look at that they are. See how they're floating across together. Look, look they're all coming from one blob, but they're all separate. So that whatever's happened, they've contained and they're trying to get. So what happens is if they all come together and make one big blurb and they all go into one another. Then you're basically cursed. What's happening is they're all coming together, which shows that I'm told that constantly. But they're actually stopping and going to the bottom, so they're repelling. Yeah, they're repelling. They're going to the bottom, or they're not joining one another. Looks because I'm protected.
Speaker 1: You can't get me. Would someone curse you?
Speaker 5: Jealousy? This is this is me, Loch is jealousy.
Speaker 2: So I would have a lot of jealousy in the community of what I do or yeah, that's just that natural, just human jealousy, right, or people don't like what you do because they don't understand I don't believe in it, and so therefore I knew I would have. But can you see how they're all perfectly round and formed and dropped to the bottom, which means I don't have to worry about it. But they haven't all all joined one another and made one big one, which is what I was saying to her. Have they all joined the main big one? Because that was the side of jealousy.
Speaker 1: It's all about okay, wow.
Speaker 5: There are you go.
Speaker 1: Well that's good, And we didn't set the fire alarm.
Speaker 5: No we did not. You're doing very well, all right, you're ready to check the stars.
Speaker 2: I am lived you, So here are the stars for the week of July fourth. For American sisters, Happy Independence Day, so aries. This week encourages you to slow down and think before you act, and little patience now will create bigger rewards later. Taurus, focus on the simple things that bring you joy. Home, comfort and meaningful connections will restore your energy. Gemini, your words carry extra influence this week, so speak with intention, as conversations could open exciting new doors.
Speaker 5: Cancer.
Speaker 2: Trust yourself to put your needs first. Protecting your energy will allow you to show up more fully for others. Leo, A quiet confidence surrounds you this week. There's no need to prove yourself. Your natural warmth will attract the right opportunities. Virgo, let go of unrealistic expectations. Let's move forward with progress, not perfection. This is the key moving forward successfully. Libra balance returns where.
Speaker 5: Half stop it up.
Speaker 2: She must be around as you. Libra balance returns when life has felt uneven. Prioritize peace and create space for what generally makes you happy. Scorpio, change is brewing beneath the surface, trust your intuition and embrace the opportunities that arrive unexpectedly. Sagittarius, your adventurous spirit is wanting you to do something different, so try a new approach to life and let your intuition guide you. Capricorn, hard work begins to show results this week, so stay steady and trust that your efforts are paying off. Aquarius, fresh ideas are flowing your way. Keep an open mind, and inspiration may arrive in an unusual place, and Pisces, slow down, listen inwardly, and trust the gentle nudges guiding you to your next steps. Walking will clear your head and your mind and keep you grounded, and that is.
Speaker 5: Your stars for the week.
Speaker 1: You Okay, I'm fine, Okay, I left the room intentionally. Yeah, I know, just still my energy. That's more on you. Yeah, thank you for.
Speaker 2: I'm still thinking about how many people hate me. But remember what I said about that. I did say that I do a lot of stuff that if it comes to me, I send back times three. So the more I hate they send, the happier and healthier and more more.
Speaker 5: Well known I become.
Speaker 1: Remember I said that long said that a long time ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah a long time ago.
Speaker 4: Wow. Well, thank you for joining us. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends. Thanks for hating Michelle. Yeah, feel free to write up on your favorite podcast platform. Two. The more you hate, the better we get. Yeah, five stars would be great. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys for being here. We appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Due ye
Speaker 1: Would work podcasts, Mobile podcast recording wouldworkpodcasts dot com What are you