Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian No Commel show podcast How to tell us the story of your weekend in six words. That's what we do every Monday. Six word weekend.
Speaker 2: Text them into oh four seven five O three one O four three Christian. My weekend Tennis Park round, Rodeo pt Sunday chefs Rodeo.
Speaker 1: Rodeo is in town?
Speaker 2: Somebody's was I went to a Donkey festival. That must have been the big ticket telling.
Speaker 3: No one told us the Donkey festivals coming.
Speaker 1: Down on everything in this city. How the hell can donk fest be going on? We don't know a single thing about it.
Speaker 2: Where was this incredible festal Donkey Festival played golf over weekend?
Speaker 1: Golf sucks, Jamie. That's why I retired. I've been there.
Speaker 2: You know that. You know what kind of round that guy had. If you go play over the weekend, golf sucks. My six word weekend actually comes from a message I got for my wife over the week end. In a relationship, often a lot of the communication it's very transactional, isn't There's no there's no sort of preamble. You're straight into it. I've got a text over the weekend Saturday, afternoon, we have an ant situation.
Speaker 3: Not in the new kitchen.
Speaker 2: No, they're in the letterbox. It's horrible in that and in our letterbox. So the weekend, how to google how to take out an ant mother load? Because obviously you can put boiling water in there. But wait, revenge ants are coming.
Speaker 1: They're like, guys, you where to hear what these guys did come.
Speaker 2: Let's already get in their posts and direct maul and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So what do you do track them back to the source. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm still trying to google at the moment, how something that takes out the mother load, like the death star or the or the nest or where they come from?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it's impassing on. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, we've got ants in the kitchen at the moment.
Speaker 1: How they love the kitchen, don't they?
Speaker 4: They're looking for the water.
Speaker 1: The solution is, I'm looking for the source of the nile. Why are they looking for water? Sugar?
Speaker 4: No, my mother said to me, they look for water.
Speaker 3: But we want to take a few of them to turn the taps on.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Our solution has always been.
Speaker 2: They're all on each other shoulders like a big ladder of like nine thousands of them.
Speaker 1: We've got the post, let's get the water, and we're done.
Speaker 4: Every time we've had them. What's got rid of them is I wipe everything down with eucalyptus oil, just on the dishcloth, and really they hate it. Yeah, I reckon if you wipe the inside of your letterbox it might deter them.
Speaker 1: Just that it's all nice and fresh from Australia.
Speaker 4: And it's you know, it's not like Dammidge my nasal passages, and it's not nasty chemicals like, it's all natural. I've found that works.
Speaker 2: I don't mind going for an agent.
Speaker 1: Put my hand in.
Speaker 2: Then there's like thousands of these ants everywhere Jackie. But if anyone has got an information, please let me know.
Speaker 1: Jack Help. What's your six weekend?
Speaker 2: What happened for you?
Speaker 3: Mine was getting told off by a child as I was in Philip Island. We went surfing Saturday morning. Now I've tried to surf a couple of times without success. I can't really stand on the board, so my friends gave me this gigantic floating It was like being on a door talking about Titanic at the end of the film. It was it was massive and they said you can't. You'll definitely stand up on this because it's so buoyant, but it means it's hard to maneuver while you're in the water. So I'm trying to as a wave's coming, I'm trying to paddle like crazy to get on it, but I'm so unfamiliar in there, and i can't control where I'm going. And I see you out of this corner of my eye. Another surfboard coming towards me hits me in the side. I go tumbling over, and I'm worried about some you know local is going to throw me off a cliff afterwards, because I've tried to.
Speaker 1: Point break.
Speaker 2: Cut on Monday and Parts has got yet an story of some outsider, so he's been thrown off.
Speaker 3: They're going to be.
Speaker 1: The bodies who were waiting there. Oh yeah, you too, mate.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: So you're six or five, You're jacked. I really don't want to go, mate, Now I don't like this tool. I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to throw off a cliff.
Speaker 3: Well, my head pops out of the water and it's a ten year old girl with a pink surfboard.
Speaker 1: She was the worst kind of pick you up and have an embarrasson on Monday, she's.
Speaker 3: Saying sorry, sorry, I'm really sorry. I said, no, that was my fault. It's my first time surfing. I'm learning how to do it. She goes, oh wow, well, good luck today. I said, thank you. She said, this is a great place to learn how to surf. All I would say is just be careful of people who are already on a wave.
Speaker 1: Wow wow. Otherwise you don't have this to your next you're off that big ass cliff. Consider this your warning. You've been served. This is the Christian The Show podcast