Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, so this morning we want to know about unusual things you tried to send in the post or weird or unusual things that you've received in the post.
Speaker 3: On nine four one four one o four three, we've learned this one that Jack tried to send a walkie talkie.
Speaker 4: A walkie talkie is a romantic gesture.
Speaker 1: Walkie talkie of love.
Speaker 4: Yes, I would have one walkie talk at my place. She would get the other walkie talkie, so that when we came together, Roger that yeah, are you in love with me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know, I've got a horrible feeling he was.
Speaker 4: I was twenty one.
Speaker 3: Sorry, look he said earlier, Patsy, it's cute. So next time you see a police officer talking on his walkie talkie, just say to.
Speaker 1: Him, Oh, it's cute you chatting to a loved one.
Speaker 4: I think I think it's a creative romantic gesture. You guys are probably all flowers.
Speaker 3: It's my wife's birthday next month, and I've been really racking after so many years together. I know what We're going to go, walky talking. So wherever I am in the house, she can scream. Now, all right.
Speaker 1: What if you tried to send them the post? Perhaps if you sent anything weird usual in the post.
Speaker 5: No, but my girlfriend's family does. They've got this big business business in northeast Victoria where they send all over the world prized cattle seamen to breeders across the world. It's quite sought after. I don't know what breed of cattle it.
Speaker 4: I just you're going to drop the.
Speaker 1: S bomb.
Speaker 3: The shove today, good morning, good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 1: They send that in the post?
Speaker 3: Yes, if you've got at address?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what sis? If there's loads of it? Can you even send this in the post?
Speaker 5: I've heard of dog breeders doing it as well overseas.
Speaker 4: And does it go in a normal package? Do you have to put a special sticker on it?
Speaker 1: Well? What kind of sticker? You know? What emoji is that?
Speaker 4: You surely can't just go down to the post office and put it in a normal parsl.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not their business. What's in it? You can post?
Speaker 3: You know, you know, because sometimes you see stuff like with biohazardous material. I guess it's got some kind of special.
Speaker 5: Would it go in dry ice? We don't have to go and dry ice.
Speaker 1: It's not a cocktail. Try ice, shake it three time.
Speaker 3: At that will start your weekd No, that is too much. No, what is it my fault, it's too much.
Speaker 1: Quickly get colder on air. Katie, good morning, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 6: My mom very kindly sent me a mandarine in the bottom of a Christmas stocking from the UK which got seized by custom and I just received a letter telling me it's been destroyed.
Speaker 1: I tell you what you know.
Speaker 3: We hear so much about the lack security Grand Finals and various events on of Australia. They need to have the same people that run border patrol here in Australia. Nothing is allowed through, not even a little orange or Amanda in there.
Speaker 1: Katie, thank you very much. You cool. We have a good day.
Speaker 6: Thank you boy.
Speaker 3: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Sometimes when we get stories from you guys and information, there's so much of life that we don't really know about that goes on. Patsy just told us about a friend of hers who's daddy runs this very successful company sending mail order animal mating materials.
Speaker 5: Correct all around the world like.
Speaker 3: Way radio friendly way of decoding. What Patsy said, in one word, I've used eighteen very much. The English ways. There some kind of decency in the morning. All right, so let's take some more stories. Here have we got here?
Speaker 1: Terry? Good morning, Terry, Oh Christian, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm going, Terry? Thanks for calling the show. So you actually work for os Post?
Speaker 7: Yes, that's right, well you must have.
Speaker 1: You must have seen everything that's been sent by us in the post.
Speaker 7: What have you seen of saying Simon sent by the post? Animal samon?
Speaker 1: And how do they label.
Speaker 7: That animal semon?
Speaker 4: Yes on the front British people like O'Connell I told.
Speaker 1: You animal breeding materials.
Speaker 3: So does it just does it not need a special label like you know, hazardous or bio.
Speaker 7: Doesn't say what's not hazardous? Way it's not. But you know it just has semen?
Speaker 1: Yep, as it is. You know, that's just way brown snake semen. That's in here.
Speaker 3: All right, go to the letter box and any of the unusual stuff, Terry. In your time I was post.
Speaker 7: Oh, not a lot of unusual stuff it people said, it's just chocolate Easter eggs, just as an Easter egg with an head dress on it.
Speaker 1: They don't even they don't even bother wrapping it.
Speaker 7: Don't bother wrapping it. That just put an head dress on it.
Speaker 1: That is late?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: You got all the effort to get the egg and then just shove it in the post?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 7: Then I actually was when I started working here and I thought, oh my goodness, what are we going to do with this? So I've got all this past the.
Speaker 3: One you thought, oh my goodness about.
Speaker 1: The stuff that.
Speaker 7: I wanted to make sure it didn't get broken to the cake and didn't.
Speaker 3: Get broken OLS post guarantee.
Speaker 7: I wish it was. I actually just got a parcel from a daughter and it was broken.
Speaker 3: So did stick to those old post protocols by Terry, take care now send mething in the post?
Speaker 1: Michelle, good morning.
Speaker 6: Hi, good morning, Christian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what have you tried to send in the post? Michelle?
Speaker 6: Well, a year and years ago I had my girl bloody mood and my mother wanted the gallstones and she lives in Western Australia, so I did. I sent him my goll stones and she buried them. So I'm a part of me lives in West Australia.
Speaker 3: Right, So your mom got very So your mum got the gallstones and then buried them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, lovely bro.
Speaker 4: A gallstone tree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, does she have a sort of body part vegetable patch in the back on their old Mama?
Speaker 6: Michelle, I don't know. I don't even know. You could have crossed on it, and I.
Speaker 1: Like you, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: What would you wonder if mom wants the don't ask any question?
Speaker 3: And then of course someone says that we all know what to do. You start digging in the garden. You put them down there right under a full moon. Perfect sense, nothing to talk about here, seeming in the post.
Speaker 1: Call it that's right on the front.
Speaker 6: But the stupid thing she comes back to Melbourne TOI she could have bought.
Speaker 4: Them back because you wanted them to do the.
Speaker 1: One thing worse than once. They're all soy.
Speaker 3: I tug these out of the garden for you coming in Mom.
Speaker 6: Well, she could have brought them back, and when she cassed them away, she could have taken to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she could have. She could have done. Wonderful You can take stuff with you. I guess you're right, Michelle. Wonderful call. We'll send your prize. Take care, Michelle.
Speaker 8: That's a good day, Janine, Good morning, High.
Speaker 9: Christian Jack Patsy, how are you going?
Speaker 1: We're good, We're good. So some of the instinct calls this morning.
Speaker 3: That about what you tried to send in the post, very much narrowing in an area now I didn't expect we get into.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Janine, what have you got for us? Mate?
Speaker 6: Yeah? So I used to work in a bit leb and we used to receive sheepe faces via.
Speaker 9: Express Express's way this musk, he needs this a S A P.
Speaker 1: Are you going there now with this? Because I've paid a premium through the night if.
Speaker 3: It exists when it comes to be opening.
Speaker 1: Up that sheep crap.
Speaker 7: In some of those stinks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, we gets all year round. There's something about that. It's not a seasonal thing experience.
Speaker 9: And so why Yeah, so I used to wake in a bit left so farmers had send their ship feces in to get tied if they thought they'd have some sort of disease.
Speaker 1: Of course, yeah TV uff right, oh not.
Speaker 7: Really TV, but like you news disease or that sort of thing.
Speaker 6: But anyway, yeah, athletes.
Speaker 3: Spreads up wildfire, that stuff happened at our school and knits what a job? Soing on a Monday getting those packages. That's the work experience, lad, isn't it. You only want to look for anything that microphone.
Speaker 1: Summertime we used.
Speaker 6: To get the the semen straws into.
Speaker 1: We've all had a laugh.
Speaker 3: Now we've all had a couple of drinks straws.
Speaker 1: We must go. Jan it's all getting a bit too giddy in here. Thank you. What just happened?
Speaker 2: You're listening to the question you know Carl's Show Podcast