Speaker 1: The Flex and Rooms Daily podcast brought.
Speaker 2: You all right. Listen here, guys, I need a coke call for me. I need a having a what's the opposite of a sugar high? Is your blood sugar dropping? I've never seen you like this before. I had passed at eleven am, so I'm probably a bit hungry. It's three now. You think you ate too soon? It's four pm p or you're due for another meal. I'm doing a little tasty taste. Yeah, I think you got an early dinner to know tho. Somewhat I need a snack.
Speaker 3: I'm not certain that the dinner is going to be any good.
Speaker 2: Realistically, we're going out for a dinner together like an event, like an event. But also I've rarely gone to an event that had like game changing food. I will say I DJed for the NBA and they had amazing food, and it was coming quick, quick, quick, quick, quick, quick, quick, quick quick.
Speaker 3: It was so nice.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm ready for. We're ready for wedding. Weddings become the thing in my friendship group really because when I was younger, I had older boyfriend. We'd always go to weddings. Oh, it's very popular.
Speaker 3: He was very popular.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we'd always you have a weekend. He'd have a wedding like every weekend, and the food was immaculate every time we went. At one point there was one. Usually it was just because like you were young and it was like fresh experience, like everything was public. Yeah. Actually, anyway, wedding season, come at me, ready to gallivant around. You must, you know, invite in what you want to attend. So you've got to get married, start off the season strong. Yeah, all right, just do it for a bit. We're already manifesting that I'm gonna settle down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like be like, I feel like you need to be more clear. That's quite vague. I'm gonna settle down.
Speaker 2: You're gonna fall off, You're gonna be a has been, That's what it sounds like. No, I'm not. So let's say in words, I am going to leave my family values in any way I can.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: We're gonna settle down one day? Settle down in a romantic sense, not in a work stete. But I feel like you're dancing around what you're trying to say, and we know words mean what do I want? Then? I want to try to I want to be around my family and friends.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you want to be single? I went because people have time.
Speaker 2: I went on the Feaking Duck podcast the other day and they were like, what do you see for your future? And I said the same thing, but they understood, yeah, because they knew what you were getting at. And unlike them, I don't care for your comforts. Honestly, I don't think it's making sense, guys, but through me wants to have a trad wife experience, true trophy wife, trad wife. What's trad wife? Trad wife are a like a sub I don't call it the genre, but a subgroup of like modern feminists who want to go back to traditional quote unquote values and be married to a man and have kids. And you know I was saying, was gonna say, raise the household. You know what I'm saying, build a home. I think I'm the trad wife.
Speaker 3: See what's that thing?
Speaker 2: I never tell her. I'll always tell a joke, but I'll never tell a lie. I never thought i'd be that. I think as I grew up with that, I'm returning to center. Anyway, Jesus cross you guys. Life is amazing right now let's just put it that way. Shut up, shut up, Let's get to our idiots, Fleck and froods. I've been thinking about personality tests. Yes, so my housemate. Yeah, my housemate came back from a girl a girl's weekend away recently, and she came bursting through the doors so excited, saying, all the girls did personality tests while we were away. We all decided what we were, and I want you to do one amazing And I said, listen, I've actually got to work tonight. Oh and she said no, while I'm washing up the dishes after I cooked dinner, do the personality test. And I said, listen, no, but then I then I folded, Yeah, because I think I'm a yes man these days, I need to extend that to my home environment. And so I did a personally test on sixteen personalities that website classic and guess what I got. You are an ees f p M. What did you say, es eesfp I was apparently e N TJ. I don't believe that it's the commander, which is extroverted intuitive thinking and judging. See this is so crazy, because I know you're intuitive. You don't think you're intuitive, So what is that about which one's I instead of J and actually, oh yeah, Because when you're when you're not being assessed, you're a spooky binch. You're like, I feel that way, I quart a vibe this that or whatever. But then when you're rationalizing things, you always go for like, well that's not what I was told, or I need to hear this, or they need to tell me this, or I need to see that these things are at odds. It's a bit tricky, that isn't it is? Well, I did the test. I didn't really feel like I was that Eilas. So then she came in this morning, she's so excited by this. I came in this morning late for work saying, no, I actually think you're I think you're something else. I think you're hold on. You also have mentioned time and time again that you are going through a bit of a vibe change, a personal identity SHIFTI one eighty core characteristics to a personality are changing.
Speaker 3: You used to be a neat freak. Now you're not. Used to be really stringent and frugal. Now you're not.
Speaker 2: You're on a spending binge. Like there's a ton of things happening. So you know, maybe that's what's coming through. Oh, actually was I was the protagonist? Which is which is E NFJ. Anyway, I didn't really vibe with either of these. I don't know what I am. But you saying the vibe check thing is very very interesting because I got this DM a few weeks ago. Yeah, it was from corn Candle COO. So let's see. Oh they may come. What do they make? Here we go? They make they mass make candles that look like corn.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you the one? I think you are? Yes?
Speaker 2: When I said the ESFP, you want to listen. Yep, it's the entertainer. If anyone is to be found sponsored spontaneously breaking into song and dance, it's this type. Entertainers get caught up in the excitement of every moment and want everyone else to feel that way too. No other personality type is as generous with their time and energy as the entertainers when it comes to encouraging others, and no other personality type does it with such irresistible soil. They are most likely actors, lifelong performers. They love putting on a show, chatting with unique and earthy wit, soaking up attention, making every outing feel like a party. This is just I don't know. I feel like I'm catching a vibe. I'm catching a vibe. When we went out the other day, it was I giving party vibes you. I look how I perceive you and who you really are. These are two separate things, true, you know, So perhaps I'm catching a vibe. Perhaps I'm just really good at seeing who you really are. Let's rid of more characteristics and strengths and weaknesses. How dobout we do that and you can rule it out? Okay? I found a bunch. Okay, I looked at a mind map on Google images. See. Ever since TikTok came out, Google is not pushing. Google's not working for me as a search engine. I just feel like it's giving me the same for articles or something changed. Yeah, something they haven't yet, something definitely changed.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So the optimizer for people who don't know how to use the internet literally, and then us who like to actually sift through things with our own critical thinking skills are left in the lurch literally.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So EESFP, I'm pretty sure these are the strengths. Maybe they're not realistic, enthusiastic, fun, adaptable, cooperative, outgoing, tactful, enthusiastic, vivacious, resourceful, observant, spontaneous is going practical, right, that's a bit of me. But then analysis paralysis too much abstract information, restrained by routine, uncertain of purpose, detailed plans, unable to change commitments. I'm seeing you, babe, And then we have this ESFP meme. Oh cool. So I think it's like going to above the iceberg below the iceberg, like what you're seeing versus what is? Can you read and I'll tell you what I related? Yeah, definitely, thanks, At least I think that's what the meme format is. Comes late, not true, that's not true. Very active, but needs to see a meaning in the activity. That's true. I need. I can only walk long distances if there's something on the other side for me.
Speaker 3: Be got to the sandwich that you were looking for in London.
Speaker 2: Yeah, walked for one hour hungover for this bloody sandwich. Often asked for advices. That's correct, hates if you underrate them. It's true. Very nice and welcoming, you know. Being nice is one of my values overall, thinking about the future. Half soft, laugh, half passive.
Speaker 3: During a you do more of a name, not a half. It's like a splash and.
Speaker 2: A very strategic about their goals and how to get there, but always into a change of plans. It's giving, it's giving. Yes, so expressive, fast thinker, very positive outlook, acts unbothered, but is bollied f I mean it's giving.
Speaker 3: Carging one. I like it.
Speaker 2: Also popular, stupid, lazy, won't commit, all talk, no game. I did say you can't close, and everyone's like, why are you dudging through me?
Speaker 3: Babes. I'm just reading her anyway, So I say this all to.
Speaker 2: Say, well, actually, let me cut you off, because this is the reason why I wanted to do this segment. Yes, a chick message me from corning candles soap. Let's give her a shower out. Yes, yes, shared hello frooms. Regarding the other Tuesday's podcast episode for personality traits very relevant to me, and I think it's because when I answer personality tests, it's my values. But like, I'm not living up to my values, So when I answer personality tests, it's based on my value. However, in terms of my actions, I'm anti slaying, which is she said values, perfection, et cetera. Action, it's not perfect values. The equal with the slash through its actions, hence unhappiness. And as you mentioned, you are more relaxed now as I am now too. I have not held myself to unattainable values and goals. I think with time, lull and therapy, our values will change into something more really stick. I hope this helps you. My therapist and I are constantly talking about this long time fan.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you resonate?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I thought, damn you fully explained it because I was doing the test still to my old self. But there's way you were upholding the values that you had set for yourself more closely. Yes, Whereas like me saying, oh, I'm clean, but you see me as messy. I think it's because I'm in a I still value cleanliness, just depends on the circumstance, Whereas I used to be clean all the time. So I still value cleanness, but it doesn't present the same way because I'm getting back towards that. Yeah, does that make sense? It makes sense, But it's secondary to the fact that when you answer aspirationally, the results are going to be flawed. Like, for example, aspirationally, I want to be like my mum, right, she's like a good Samaritan, always extending yourself for.
Speaker 3: Other people sees the best in people.
Speaker 2: I don't see that, so I'm not that, and I can respect both or like how like I want to be a stoic person, but I'm a hedonist, babe, So if I go around, I'm like, balances everything. Moderation is key. While I can reconcile that is what I believe, I'm not that, and therefore I must answer I don't want to say truthfully, but more in alignment to who I am presenting as in that moment. And then, like we said before, the distance between who who you know you are who you present yourself to be becausseus how people perceive you. It's too many things. It's a lot, isn't It's too many. I gotta tap out of that. Yeah, thank you, corn, candles and.
Speaker 3: Cod Yeah, I like that a lot. Gosh.
Speaker 2: I love when people message in and they're kind of like, wait, let's go back to that thought, because I want to give you a second articulated Yeah, we're well thinking to you. Whough it's lovely, tott and sexy.
Speaker 1: This is flex and frooms on.
Speaker 2: I gotta say I'm in the best mood this week. Vibes are high.
Speaker 3: Who you trying to convince you?
Speaker 2: No, I mean it, but I noticed something over the last few weeks and I want to confront you over at flex Ready. The other day, we were coming home from Cata, yes, and we're on the freeway. I left at the same time as you, which is often not what happens. One of us is playing on the phone in the car, doing an Instagram story and I'm trailing behind. You haven't seen me yet. I was babes, I check my rear views. I was watching you. You had your your thingy open. I'm like, you're cruising. We're getting out of here. Oh my roof? Yeah yeah, love a rooftop. What's it called sky called sunroof, but the sky one? I always think skylight? Wrong thing. We have the cars that have the whole head, I mean the whole top of the car is glass. The top comes off, and I must say it's an absolute vibe. So I was watching you from afar and what did I see you doing? Tailgating?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, retail again.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that is one of the most dangerous only in some context.
Speaker 3: So the road that we're driving down.
Speaker 2: People are not serious, right, I'm not doing this whole thing where I'm going to be six meters behind someone. We're need to get through this red light that never changes. I'm getting through because then once we get through it, I'm on the motorway. Chill and chill and chill and chill and chilling. You were tailgating this guy so hard you were up his ass. Yeah, and I thought, you say, you're like chilling the road, but you're doing you know what I mean, I'm see but I'm chill.
Speaker 3: Is in like you have road rage?
Speaker 2: No? I don't you do?
Speaker 3: Oh don't okay?
Speaker 1: Through me?
Speaker 3: Isn't the kind of person cheer? Okay? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe you've seen some pectic road rage in your time. But when I say road rage, I mean it's this idea where I'm like, I'm fine with how we all do this. I expect drivers are going to be dumb, aggressive and annoying. Then have you ever seen me road rage?
Speaker 3: When we were driving for Uber?
Speaker 2: What did I do? Name one example?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Bring Jordan Jordan, our videographer through me will like interrupt a Conversation's like what the is happening?
Speaker 3: Even babes like it's fine, Like we're all going nah he's an idiot. Nah, he's an idiot. I'm thinking, is she really fad?
Speaker 2: So like I'm chill in the sense, I'm like, I expect everyone's gonna be a dummy here, So I'm just trying to get away from the dummies as quick as possible smooth failing. So, for example, if I get to an intersection that I know people who don't drive down this intersection don't know that, we have literally thirteen seconds for it to go green. I'm not getting stuck, Bobe, but yeah, one hundred Pam. I also saw you with the other day. We went to a concert. We're driving out to Home Bush and you crossed three lanes at one time. Yeah, Tokyo drift vibes. Yeah, we needed to get to the other side. Guys, you know when it's a stage channel tray. Yeah, literally for people who don't know, we were on a near Kudos Bank arena. I need to do that now, not foul, no, no, no. However, I will say if we're gonna judge who's the better driver, because we should. I got my license far sooner than you did. I don't trust anyone who's been on the road. No, as in you've got it later, you got it very recently, sooner, sooner than now, far more recently, far more recently, far more, far more recently, more recently. It's a late model car. That means it's new, Yes, exactly, So the time between me and my test one year. Yeah, but a test doesn't correlate to being good on the road, yes, But also the longer you've been on the road, the more time you have to solidify shitty technique. How come every time I see someone breaking the rules or doing something dumb, it's a forty five year old and I'm like, of course, because back in your day, back in your day, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love driving.
Speaker 2: It's honestly, you know how I was talking before about mind emptying behavior, big fan. Not that you should be meditating on the road, but there's something about the muscle memory of knowing like what needs to happen when you get into a flow state with other drivers. It doesn't happen often on Sydney roads because it's always peak hour and therefore people are always high strung, beeping beeping, beeping, beeping. But when you get into a flow state where everyone's following the rules and like gliding at the same pace and you're not having to like stop, start and go.
Speaker 3: It feels like a symphony.
Speaker 2: It is quite beautiful.
Speaker 1: Flex and frooms.
Speaker 3: Speaky stuff happens all the time. Are they coincidences? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, we willed it to be through a series of really intricate spell work.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's on you rather than me, M because remember, Okay, so the other day, frum and I went to go see Flume. But beforehand, Frumi came to mind so I could d d us. There one thing about me. I'm the best DD there is designated driver. Now, I have two phones. One is a work phone, one is a personal phone. Unfortunately for me, work and personal life collide too often. That what happens is people text me on one phone and then I'm holding the other phone and she's very confusing. That is what happened with free Me in the situation. She was texting the phone I didn't have access to because it was in the car. I was getting ready. I thought to myself. I was looking in the mirror and thought to myself, hmm, I should go to my door and see if Rumy is here.
Speaker 3: And as I walked to my door, she was.
Speaker 2: About to knock on my door and then proceeded to say, did you call out my name?
Speaker 3: No, I thought your name.
Speaker 2: I heard someone say free me, which is what I would do, so like I said, and it was coming from up above in the treetops, and my friend Bella was like, yeah, I heard that.
Speaker 3: Yeah you see.
Speaker 2: Anyway, not to freak out the girls, you need to say something even more freaky. Google is releasing an update to Maps, which I feel like is long overdue because when Instagram first started out, it was meant to be like a location based sharing app where it's like, you go to a cool place, take a photo, you tag where you are, and then I was like, I'm gonna cool. I want to go there too. It has strayed far from that, and the moment it did, Google Map should have jumped in because why not. Anyway, they're trying to attract a more gen Z audience naturally with their new update called vibe Check. Feels so weird when like, really like, Maps is a universally used app, so they'm using even the term vibe check. Does that suit everyone? Who knows? I mean, I guess back in the day and who knows when this day was, things were made for things were made in the vision of the person who made it right, So like a bunch of men made stuff that a bunch of men would like, and therefore that is what it was. And now you have to redefine what you're making to suit the audience you're trying to attract. I guess this is what it looks like. Almost a bit cringy, and I know for a fact, I think the concept is cool.
Speaker 3: Listen to this. So basically Google Maps.
Speaker 2: Wait, so if you're heading into a new part of town, they're gonna drop this new feature called vibe check or neighborhood vibe, which will give you an like, an overarching view of what the area will be like. And that's gonna be a mix of like, you know, actual street view, but also an amalgamation with a bunch of reviews of that area, so like food is good, but you know the street is a bit weird, but or whatever, so you can get a good vibe check before you go. Now, I will say I do like this idea of having crowdsourced reviews that are impartial and not just buy a restaurant that paying people to say nice things about it.
Speaker 3: Will I use it? Probably not that's okay to.
Speaker 2: Take away the mystery in the fun of going somewhere not knowing if it's gonna be a vibe. Yeah, because what if the vibe has been checked and it just was not giving what it needed to give. And what if the vibe check is incorrect. Yeah, vibe is something that's not Quanta five or necessarily exactly that. I don't have answers for you, but you know, we'll keep a close eye out. It's not out yet, it's just you know, it was announced that it's coming, that could be in the year twenty twenty six, So don't hold your breath.
Speaker 1: This is flex and frooms on Kita.
Speaker 2: TikTok has taught me something else. Again, I take it with a grain of salt only because the self development era I've been in is different to the one I'm coming into. My old self development era was very girl boss, make all the money, be a high achiever.
Speaker 3: She's actually quite boring.
Speaker 2: So my new self development approach is like, have a nice mind to live in lust. So I read this mindfulness tip and I want to know if this works for you, because are you an overthinker? I'm an overthinker, but I think it comes out in different ways. Yeah, definitely, because your T shirt says avoid overthinking by not thinking the values. But this is exactly what I'm getting at, because this is the mindset I'm in now.
Speaker 3: I used to do this thing.
Speaker 2: You know when you read like DBT CBT, it's all talking about how you need to be mindful of what you're thinking and why you're thinking it, and what's impacting the way you're thinking. And then all that does is get me to a state of overthinking where I believe that if I think about something enough, I can control the outcome, or it makes me feel like everything is in my control. I need to fix it all on my own. She's just a very like stressful way to be. So I'm practicing emptying out my mind more often and not exhausting myself with thinking when things aren't necessary to think about. So this mindfulness tip came up on TikTok and it says if you find yourself in that state of mind where you are in a continuous thought cycle and you can't break it, or you're just overthinking, so it's just walk and think, and walk and think and keep walking and thinking until you find that you're not thinking anymore, and you're just walking and all the things you were thinking so hard about cease to have the way that they did, and you're just flowing on.
Speaker 3: Would that work? It's not something I've tried.
Speaker 2: I get my best thinking out when I'm walking, Like my best creative ideas when I walk. Hmm, But so I think more when I walk. Yeah, well, I guess it's what it's saying that you should allow yourself to think, because I think what happens is that like people get into the cycle of like, oh, I shouldn't be thinking that, and so you think about it some more, and then it's not productive or helpful because you're battling this thing or like I don't I shouldn't but I am, but I shouldn't by I am. So if you just do it and you continuously go about it with the intention of i' when I just walk and think and walk and think until I've exhausted myself of all the possibilities and then just stop. Well, that's actually a technique that they use in the Happiness Trap. It's by Sam Harris. No, I don't think that's right, but there is a Sam Harris. Yeah, different, Sam Harris but the happiness trap. They say, first you've got to acknowledge your feelings and then do something else. But then the last one is like the last one is like, do a task and give yourself one hundred percent into the task to get you back on track. Anyway, I like you read it. Yeah, look, these things are all helpful and to you're like when when I try that, I'll let you know because everything sounds really simple, and it's like, Okay, what if it's been an hour and a half and I'm still on the thought. You're gonna get therapy, Bob.
Speaker 3: We are at the bow. We are in.
Speaker 2: Therapy, dar Bow.
Speaker 1: You're listening to flex and Frooms on Kita.
Speaker 2: Ye're on the show. We love getting DMS voice notes or just general vibes as long as they are positive in our DMS.
Speaker 3: Or just unhinged.
Speaker 2: I prefer unhinged to positive people over sharing their deepest, darkest secrets with no regard. Like the guy the other day talking about how he was running around the floor acting like a dog, hit his toe and broke it. Yes, inspired by us exactly, Like, so we have inspired someone to break a bone on the show, which feels significant.
Speaker 3: What will we do next.
Speaker 2: Someone sent me a message and I'm going to read it out to you from a girl called Ruby. Hey, free me with ie. Oh. I was slipping through a book today in a bookstore and came across this. FLEX can no longer say you haven't done your research. Amazing PS listening to the potty and cackling along with you.
Speaker 3: So she's done the research for you.
Speaker 2: I can't say that this is what's it good? This is confirming that I done my research, she said. PS. Listening to the potty and cackling along with you two is often the highlight of my day. You're the best. Sending love from Melbs, one of me locals only. So this is from a book and the title of the chapter is Planes, Trains and Automobiles. Okay, and it reads this is one of the facts from the book. Apparently, the person in the middle seat gets both armrests. I confess I did not know this rule. It came courtesy of a well informed flight attendant, so I guess it must be true. It makes sense. There is nothing more punishing than the middle seat, so you deserve some kind of reward, and that is both armrests.
Speaker 3: Apparently, Is it apparent? Because Ruby said it came from a book. Okay, so what is it the book is?
Speaker 2: I think the book is actually a collection published a personal essays. It's oh well, so I feel vindicated relative whether or not it's a fact, and I will be standing on this mountain alone or Ruby.
Speaker 3: I love so much? While where look?
Speaker 2: I think the armorrest thing will be a forever debate because we're not going to get to the bottom of it. But I do think that as we grow and as our circumstance changes, and as more people fly, they'll soon realize that while you are entitled to the middle rest, you are also an unhinged woman. Oh, I'm going to leave it then, flex and I've been hanging out a lot on my Instagram explore page, which I didn't usually used to do.
Speaker 3: But somehow the algorithm is working really well.
Speaker 2: It started working. See, it's giving me exactly what I want my fee to be, which is a mix of cursed memes, personal development memes, really cool outfits and really cool nails and puppies. Well, and it's perfect because I think that sometimes TikTok requires a certain level of comprehension and attention that I don't want to almost give some not using a little picture, a little screens, a little picture, little share And I came across this quote. It's by a Twitter user IRP Twitter. Yeah shame. I want to delete my account just in case it gets tacked. Oh okay, Chloe Bellabie who said I heard someone say I accidentally spent all my life making sure everyone else around me feels comfortable, only to realize I never felt comfortable the whole time. And wow, I felt that do you actually relate to that? No, this is what this person is saying. Oh sure, sure, I'm asking you. Do you resonate with that? And how does that quote make you feel? Because it was one of those viral ones, like by the time I got to it, it was old news, like posted days ago, millions of retweet types not millions, but one hundreds of thousands of retweets.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, yeah saying me too, babe, saying.
Speaker 2: Everyone feels as if they're putting their back out more than others. Let me tell you something, You're not people who actually extend themselves don't complain about it. You let my mom exactly, and my mom as well. Yep, Like if you're going out of your way to say, oh, I did this and I did that. I don't think you're actually doing enough because you're counting. It's like people who always know how much money yeah, yeah, tabs like finish that thought, Like people who always know how much money yeah, like how much money they spend on the friendship. Then they forget how much it's actually been spent on them because you always think you're doing more than other people are doing for you. It's a brain fallacy. It is a brain fallacy because in this instance, right, it kind of reminds me of like, you know, that court. I don't know when we talked about it, but it was like this meme that's like, you know, the person who traumatized you is currently sitting in a therapist's office, and the therapist is like, you're amazing as you are.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's just like that, like.
Speaker 2: These narratives and these stories you tell yourself about how you're navigating the world are often made to soothe what you believe to be true.
Speaker 3: Right, and so a lot.
Speaker 2: Of us take this victim, this villain as victim standpoint where we're like, not the worst person ever, because definitely somewhere along the track somebody hurt me more and that's why I feel like I'm able to do what I want. But in this instance, accidentally spent all my life making sure everyone else around me feels comfortable asual.
Speaker 1: What do you mean comfortable?
Speaker 3: What did you do? Now?
Speaker 2: I want to know, because imagine someone keeping tabs being like like, you know, I said hi and byer for me and ye, you know she wasn't giving me energy back and now uncomfortable. God who knows. There probably was ops everywhere. But thank you to Instagram explore. I see you. You know you're feeling a little bit tense because of TikTok. They're coming for you. You suddenly back into pickies. Definitely do that please? Did you also see music Olympics. Yes, Instagram is letting you upload music to your pictures, but also TikTok is trying to make photo carousels a thing. Yes, and they're working as well. But I try to download the photo carousel, but it means you just don't let download one photo. They need to fix that function.
Speaker 3: No, they fix it.
Speaker 2: So when you try and download the TikTok photo carousel, you can download each individual picture as a picture, but not the video carousel, which is I want the video carousel? Oh is that what you want? Yeah, yeah, I understand, I understand. We have lots of tips for the devs in those apps.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to the Flex and Frooms Daily podcast for more, Tune its cater on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.