Speaker 1: Hello and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Amy Torber and coming up on today's show, Tammy Hembro and Matt Zakowski are officially husband and wife, and the privacy debate surrounding Liam Payne's funeral. But first, there's an influencer story that would normally be headlining our show, but due to legal reasons, we have to be careful about how we discuss it. Yeah, so what we can say is a Queensland influencer prolific on TikTok, is being investigated for child harm against her toddler. It's been confirmed that the one year old was placed in foster care on the twenty first of October after medical staff reported serious concerns. Now, the medical staff raised the alarm, suspecting it could be a case of Munchausen's syndrome by proxy, which is a psychological disorder in which a caregiver allegedly abuses a child and presents them as sick. Now, Queensland Police have released statement saying that they have taken action to protect the child and have commenced an investigation. Their statement continued, saying as this is an active investigation, it would be inappropriate to provide further comment. At a press conference, South Brisbane District Chief Superintendent Andrew Palotto described the investigation as protracted and complicated, adding it will take a bit of time, but I can assure you the child is safe whilst the investigation is ongoing. Since the news broke, the family's social media accounts have been taken down. It's important to note the charges are yet to be laid. Despite all of this, the influencer in question has broken her silence. Talking to nine News, she said it's so unfair and it's getting addressed at the moment without the proper counsel. When quin's further, she said, I can't speak too much. I will get my lawyer to contact you. I do really appreciate the call. The reporter asked then if she had harmed her daughter, to which she replied, I can't talk to you. I've said this is a matter that cannot be spoken on, which is strange because why take the phone call in the first place. And I know a lot of people are going to be disappointed that we're not talking about this story in depth because there's a lot of people on TikTok talking about it and naming the family. However, as this woman has yet to be charged, we just can't name her. And also, this story is really complicated because the toddler has been put into foster care and there are issues around identifying her. This story really reminds me of the Ruby Frankie case in the US, so she was an influencer who was charged with child abuse and a lot of her followers were actually picking up on the signs that things were not normal in the household, and it was a very complicated story that played out in court. So I'm interested to see what is going to happen in the future with this because, as you said, Sophie, it's so complicated now that the child has been taken into foster care. Yeah, and it's going to be one that the mainstream media will cover in depth. They've already shown their interest in the story because they're reporting on it despite being able to actually name this family. And what's interesting is the fact that the mother involved in this story is actually actively talking to the media, which I find odd because you've explained that the media are unable to name her at the moment. So if I was her, I'd be staying quiet. I feel like it's going to be a really messy one because this is an influencer family involved. There's already a lot of influencer watchdog accounts who are naming the family and also allowing people to comment on the news and on Saturday Morning, Influences in the Wild wrongly names Sophia Beg and Jack Golding as the influencers involved. This post was online for at least four hours and it is just blatantly wrong. I mean, Sophia Beg doesn't even have any children. That's the US side, isn't it Yea, So they must have got completely confused about the story. They got their wires really crossed, and this is a blatant act of defamation. Surely Sophia Beg's legal team have already gotten to this. We know they were very proactive in sending a legal threat to those influencers who were set to release information about her and a friendship breakdown. And their mum's a lawyer as well. Well. These stories highlight how there are so many legalities around sort of citis and reporting because a lot of these people who run these pages, they are not journalists. They don't understand the laws and they're really opening themselves up to a lot of trouble because the reality is it's not until this couple is charged that they are able to be legally named, as well as the complexities surrounding the foster situation as well.
Speaker 2: I just hope you know marriage is a serious thing. Yeah, it is actually a serious thing, and like, I hope you don't make any mistakes.
Speaker 1: After months of breakup rumors and cheating allegations, Tammy Hembro and Matzakowski have defied the odds, tying them not in Byron Bay over the weekend. Controversially, The Daily Mail were the first published photos of the newly married couple allegedly flying a drone over the ceremony. Now, Sophie, it's not totally surprising that the paparazzi were able to track down this wedding, considering Sophia Beg accidentally leaked the invite months ago. Yeah, that's right. She really did help out The Daily Mail in this case because she shared a close up photo of Tammy and Matt's wedding invite in one of her vlogs back in May, and I think she was just so overwhelmed and excited to be invited that she forgot about what a big deal this wedding was. Well, it seems like she's been uninvited because she was nowhere to be seen at this wedding. Well, I'm not surprised. I mean, they were talking about cutting numbers, and clearly, if you're thinking about the first person to go, it's the person who's made the lead up to the wedding difficult for you, because we know matt was being brutal about cutting the partners of some of his really close friends. So surely, yeah, Sophia Beg was the first to get a line through. How did Tammy and Sophia even know each other? I assume through an influencer trip. I mean there's quite an age gap between them. Sophia instead went to a twenty first birthday party, and it seemed like she wanted her followers to know that she was there and not at the wedding. Yeah. Well, there were a lot of influencers snapped arriving at this wedding, So Ruby Tuesday, Matthews was there. She was with her partner Shannon Dodd, Lily Brown, and Jack Kenny as well as m Davies who actually ignored the invite request not to bring children because her daughter Iland was there, because that's something else we found. So once Sophia beg leaked or accidentally leaked the invite, it then led super Sloose to locate the online wedding invite, and basically people saw that children weren't allowed except her own children. And also everyone was quite shocked to hear that she was having a wishing well. I was on the other side of it though, because I think it's fair enough to ask for money at your wedding well. Tammy and Matt spoke recently about the wishing well on his podcast and they were saying that there was no way that they expected guests to give them two thousand dollars. They didn't know where that figure was because that was a rumor that was on influencer updates. I mean, Tammy has before said that that's absolutely ridiculous and that she was getting a lot of requests with people saying what do you want for your wedding, and it was easier to just say, let's do a wishing well. Yeah, back to the guests. Anna macavoy, who's Matt's co host on his podcast. She attracted a lot of attention for the dress that she chose to wear because it did have a very large slit. It was quite revealing. It was a blue gown. She was told that she was stealing Tammy Hembro's thunder, which is quite ironic because when Anna got married earlier in the year, Tammy was accused of stealing her thumber. But it wasn't about what Tammy was wearing. It was about her star power and that she was pulling attention away by just attending the wedding. I could have seen this headline coming a mile away. There was always going to be one guest that was accused of stealing the attention from Tammy. It happens at every single influence a wedding. I didn't think there was anything wrong with anastrous. I thought she looked stunning. I didn't think it looked that different to what other people were wearing. It's not like she wropped up in a white or shall I say, pink dress. Because Tammy's dress was incredible. She is getting a lot of attention for the dress she wore down the aisle. If I had been told prior to seeing the photo that Tammy wore a pink dress, I would have thought, ooh, how hideous, But I loved it. She looked absolutely stunning. She looked the best I've ever seen her look. I do wonder if the Daily Mail, because they were the first ones to release these photos. I wonder if they turned up the saturation because her dress looked very pink and I don't think I think it was that pink in real life. Because her tan also got a lot of comments, people were saying she looked very orange. Yeah. Well, the day after the wedding, Tammy posted a photo of her in Matt's hands with their wedding rings on it, and she didn't look that orange in that photo. There's a few recovery photos floating around the place of Tammy, and she definitely wasn't as orange as she appeed in that photo. As well. I saw Anna macavoy posted some recovery photos and it was very reminiscent of the photos taken prior to her wedding. Yeah, they had one where they had all of their rings in together. It was like who was comparing whose wedding bands? Photo of each of the couple. But I wasn't sure. What is the etiquette around posting recovery photos? Is it all good?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 1: I think that everyone's got the green light to do the recovery photos because so many people are doing it. I think that there must be a lot of slagging off about the Daily Mail happening, and so people are like, oh my god, I better not post a photo of any of her wedding outfits. Is quite interesting because Isabelle Laws, who is the general manager of Tammy's active where brown SASKI. She ended up commenting under one influencer updates posts where she shared the photo, and she wrote so disrespectful that the Daily Mail had an illegal drone fly over the ceremony and leak the entire thing. How this is supported is absolutely beyond me. It's crazy that Isabelle actually took time out of the wedding to share that comment. But are we really that surprised This wedding has been touted as the influencer wedding of the year. Matt and Tammy have been talking about it all over their social feeds, all over their podcasts. It's not that surprising that The Daily Mail would try and get that first shot. Tammy and Matt should have done what Laura Burn and Maddy Jay did because Laura and Maddie noticed that a paparazzo had got into their wedding and they thought, fuck it, We're not going to let them get the scoop. So they ended up posting a photo from their wedding straight away. The Daily Mail may have beat them to it, but they could have steered some of that attention over to their own way. Cour This is what makes me think that they have a deal with Vogue. We recently saw podcaster Nicki Westcott get a deal with them, and she waited several days to share her wedding photos. At the time of recording, we haven't seen a wedding photo from Tammy or Matt, so I wouldn't be surprised if we're going to see one in a couple of days time. A huge spread about their wedding. Well, this wedding looked like it belonged in Vogue, and there was a lot of anticipation because we know that Tammy did a deal with Vera Wang for the wedding dress. A couple of super slous are saying that this dress isn't a custom gown by Vera Wang that it is one off the rack and that's on the website currently. It does come in pink and ivory because people were saying that they've fallen in love with this dress, they want to get it for their weddings. And for those who haven't seen it, it's strapless. It had a very tight corset bodice, and it had this very elaborateal train with a long ivory veil. There was some discussion about her mixing ivory and pink, but overall everyone loved the dress. Is it one of those dresses though, that only really looks good on Tammy Hembro, Like you know, like when you go when you want to get a new haircut and then you realize, oh, it's not going to look as cool their blonde bob. She's definitely got the figure for it. A lot of listeners said that she looked straight out of the Barbie movie and that she's never looked better. And I love that she continued the theme by having a large pink marquee, which was pictured behind the ceremony location. We haven't seen proper photos of it yet, but that was one of the photos that was captured by the drone when I saw these leaked photos, it was so clear that Matt Zakowski had nothing to do with the planning, Like this had Tammy all over it. Yeah, but at the beginning he said he was going to be a groom zilla and he wanted to be at every meeting. But I get the vibe that Tammy and her wedding planners just went off separately. I saw some TikTok where Tammy was saying that Matt would be in these zoom meetings and just say really stupid things. Yeah, just like, honey, could you just shut up people in saying that. I wonder if he had anything to do with the ceremony setup, because all people could focus on once those drone images were released. So for those who haven't seen the photos, Tammy and Matt were at the front on this beautiful pair of steps, and then there was this hedge and a pool, and the guests were seated around the pool behind the hedge. So people were saying, could they even see what was going on? It was quite interesting because where they got married is this chateau, which is an airbea be It cost seven thousand dollars a night to stay there. But on the website, it doesn't describe itself as a wedding venue in saying that though Pat Cummens recently got married there and Matt Damon has previously stayed there in the past. But it makes me think maybe that area has never been set up for a wedding before, because sometimes wedding planners will possibly close off the pool area, which would have made a lot more sense because they then could have had the seats on top and people actually facing the front. Well, I want to know how Tammy actually walked down that aisle, because there's a photo of her arriving at that point and she's standing directly in front of the pool. So did they have something that she could walk across the pool? Was there like a person? I think she must have just chosen one side to walk down. But the other bizarre thing about this seating plan was that the guests weren't even facing Tammy and Matt. They were actually facing each other, which would have been super awkward. They were looking over the pool and a lot of people were saying, God, their next must have been saw because they were literally craning to get a glimpse of the couple, and also because they were seat quite low down because Tammy and Matt they were up several steps and they were in front of the chateau. People were saying, could they even see them past the hedges?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it was weird because people noticed that Matt's groomsmen were standing on concrete, whereas Tammy's bridesmaids were standing on grass, so their high heels were likely sinking into so a lot of people saying it must have been Tammy's good side, because it's like, fuck it, I'm going to be on my good side. They can sink into the grass. We picked the bridesmaid dresses. I want to point out they were black, strapless dresses, and I feel like black is this season's color. Well, Amy Weddings, you wanted to do black originally I was thinking about it, but I didn't really think it was a summer color. I felt like it was you know, it's a bit too hot to be wearing black. What was also quite strange about this setup is that around the pool area there was a fence, so once Tammy had walked down the aisle, they closed the pool gate, so they basically closed all of the guests out of that area and all of the photographers and videographers stood at the gate so they were getting the best front on view of the ceremony. It seemed like it was all about appearances and all about the photos, not necessarily making it feel like an intimate ceremony. We fair like most weddings, we noticed this is not like most weddings. Most weddings you have the guests as close as possible so they can actually be a part of it. And I think what was quite sad is that Tammy's kids were involved in the wedding. So her son Wolf was a page boy, and her daughters Posey and Saskia were flower girls, and they were in the closed off Paul area. They weren't even up the front with the bridesmaids. And guessing Matt Paul wasn't at this wedding because we do know that they're very amicable. They seem to be on good terms now, but I didn't see any photos of him. Look, you don't have your ex fiance at your wedding. Well, the Daily Mail's drone shot showed just how exclusive the wedding was. There weren't that many people. Yeah, Tammy and Matt said on their podcast that they were having one hundred and thirteen people. I think that's what's the number. Well, one person who was missing from the ceremony was Tammy's dad, and this actually sparked a lot of rumors about people saying, oh, maybe he didn't approve of her marrying Matt. But sadly, it turned out that he actually injured himself before the ceremony, and if you can believe it, he injured himself while he was at the hairdresser. So if I was Tammy, I would have been so mad because her dad left his haircut to the day of the wedding and then something snapped in his leg when he was at the hairdresser. He ended up having to go to hospital and arrived at the reception on crutches. I wish she had her reality show because that just sounds like one of those plots in it, Like it doesn't even sound real. Yeah, I'm surprised that they didn't try and push the ceremony back a little bit. But I suppose this wedding is a massive event, and when it comes to weddings, yes, you can probably push it by half an hour. But I suppose maybe her dad was stuck in emergency or something. Okay, you mentioned earlier how Tammy had shared a photo of her wedding rings on Instagram, But all I could notice in that photo was her new tattoo, which was the date of the wedding. Well, I was wondering when she actually got it done, because in the week leading into the wedding, Matt ramped up the wedding spond Colm and he shared back to back sponsored reales. One of them was promoting a numbing cream and the last time he spooked this brand, he was using it to remove his ex girlfriend's name from his bum. This time around, he was using it to get a tattoo dedicated to the wedding. So he ended up getting Always and Forever tattooed on him and it was written in Tammy's handwriting. Side note, she has the most beautiful handwriting. So I'm wondering if Tammy got her tattoo then well, there's other speculation that maybe they had a tattoo artist at the ceremony because a lot of people are now doing that. So basically, you go and sign your wedding certificate and then you go and get your tattoo of the date. It's very on brand for Tammy. To have a tattoo artist at her wedding. She loves getting tattoos. I recently was listening to Happy Hour with Lucy and Nikki and they were talking about a number of their jagged parties that they had, where Tammy Hambro would just be like, yep, We'm gonna get that random dragon. Well, how many tattoos do Matt and Tammy have dedicated to each other. It's getting ridiculous now. I am very much looking forward to when the official photos get released. When do you guys think it will be or whenever Vogue drops them? Actually, probably just night that we're recording, because it always seems to happen. So if you have seen those photos, this has been pre recorded on Monday after we reckon. Tammy's going to jump on a podcast with Matt as well, because I think that he is really into monetizing the wedding situation and also boosting his numbers. Oh no, so he's not interested in that at all. Well mean, everyone else and outspoken plus listeners will understand that little snide comment because we did go into more detail. Kate and I had a bit of a rant on Friday's Subscribe episode about Matt who He lashed out at us a little bit in his comment section. Yeah, he accused Outspoken amongst other podcasts for using him and Tammy to make a quick dollar, which anyway, we rant about it on that episode. You can listen there. Well, I want to know how much Number is paying Matt for his wedding spon con I hope a lot, because he absolutely got slammed in the comments. It was quite hilarious. Did you guys see the other real where he was promoting ox he shred. He said that he was doing a wet dread. I actually need a throwed it for full effect.
Speaker 3: The only thing that I've been stressed about leading into my wedding is my web shred. No jokes aside. I've been using oxy tread now for a couple of months. I knew this would be my go to when trying to lean up for the big day. I first tried it when I saw it at seven eleven one time, and since then it's been my go to drink. It contains clean caffeine, so it gives me no jitters and no crash, and it enhances my mood.
Speaker 1: I feel like he needed to have an oxy shred before he did that voice over. It was very flat. How does he have a podcast? I don't understand because he just sounds bored and everything that he reads it. It's also the fact like mentioning web shred, which is a real no no, and just the tacking noss of but also collaboration. Is he referring that he's been stressed out because of all the cheating allegations before the wedding? Yeah, that's literally the giants. I haven't been stressed out about bus. I also find it funny how he's like, oh, I just first spotted them at the seven eleven. It was like, no, you didn't. You spotted them when they reached out for the spon con. Yeah, Like, we're not idiots wrapping things up. Do we think that Tammy Hembro is going to change her Instagram handle to Tammy Zakowski. I don't reckon she'll change the handle, but I reckon she'll put Zakowski in the bio. I don't think. I think she's more business savvy to know that she can't be changing the handle. I absolutely loved Megan Pisetto's comment on Tammy's wedding post that we shared. She wrote, love the dress, love the hair, hate him sums it up. I think what everyone's thinking. It reminds me of that line from the Cinderella Story.
Speaker 3: Now that you're old enough, there's something I've always wanted to tell you, and I think you're ready to hear it.
Speaker 1: You're not very pretty and you're not very bright.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad we had that talk.
Speaker 1: One Direction singer Liam Payne has been farewelled in a private funeral service, just over a month after he died from falling off a hotel balcony in Argentina. Some corners of the Internet touted the funeral as a one direction reunion, as Liam's former bandmates came together to say goodbye. Now, So if you Despite this funeral being a private service, intimate photos of his friends and family grieving have been splashed all over media sites and social media. Yeah. Literally, the first thing I saw when I woke up on Thursday morning were photos of his funeral all over my TikTok. And as you said, Amy, this was a private funeral, it wasn't a state service, and it's being reported that Liam's family tried really hard to keep the location of the funeral a secret from the press. They wanted to avoid any mass crowds and fans turning up. Now, the funeral was held at Saint Mary's Church in Amersham, which is more than two hours from his hometown Wolverhampton, where many predicted the service would be held. Now, this church is eight hundred years old and with the videos that have been emerging, it really looked like a scene from a British movie. I just got that vibe like it looked like the typical English funeral.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And despite throwing the press off with the location, it didn't stop the media from scoping out the funeral. It did avoid mass fans, though, from turning up. That being said, though, there were still dozens of locals and fans who gathered outside the church taking photos. Now. Prior to this funeral, some of One Direction's fans went viral for urging their fellow fans not to attend. So in a TikTok video which has been viewed more than eight million times, one fan said, this is your friendly reminder that if you're thinking of going to Liam Payne's funeral to look at One Direction members don't. I'm begging you all to remember Liam Payne was a human and his family and friends are going through a hard time enough without having to cater to the public. They deserve to say goodbye to him with grace. I thought this was pretty gross how a lot of fans were calling this the One Direction reunion. Yeah, and the way people were editing up clips of Harry crying and the boys looking really upsets, Like, if you actually cared about them, you wouldn't be exploiting them for clips. It's a hard one because I don't know if they were exploiting them because even as someone I wasn't like I was a One Direction fan, but I wasn't young enough to be as obsessed with them as some of the One directioners were. But it was almost this weird thing where you didn't want to see the photos, but then you were also intrigue. Yeah, but it's different looking at them than actually cutting up the videos. Knowing that you're on people's heartstrings, you're going to get send ons, you're doing it to get views. I think I'm a way of them healing, though that's strangely around the whole One Direction reunion comment. I do think it sounds sick, but I also don't think that it was met with ill intent. I think that a lot of fans have been really rocked by Liam's death, and I think they found some solace in thinking that the band was coming together to celebrate his life. Because it has been nine years since One Direction were last publicly seen together at their last performance, and before his death, there were a lot of people excited thinking that they were going to get back together. They seemed to be dropping a couple of clues, like in interviews and the fact that they were all out supporting one another. But the saddest thing is that Liam really wanted them to get back together. If there was one member who was really pushing it, it was him. I think Harry, Nile, Louis, and Zay made a big effort not to be photographed together. There was a lot of strategy around that because I think if there was a photograph of the four boys next to the coffin, the press would have run with One Direction reunion them next to the coffin. I think just the four of them together. They knew that would have attracted a lot of attention and taken away from what they were there to do to say goodbye to Lim. I agree that it was a deliberate decision to walk separately. They also arrived in separate cars and it was really sad because on each of the cars that the boys arrived in they had Batman stickers on them, and that is because that is Liam's favorite superhero. All of the former band members were also accompanied by Paul Higgins, who was their security guard through their One Direction days. There were a lot of famous faces in attendance at this funeral, and there's this viral clip going around showing Harry Styles getting into a car outside the church with James Cordon and it made me go back and watch the car pool karaoke that One Direction did with him years ago. So they must have formed some sort of friendships. Yeah, they're quite well known that he's very close with all of them. Well. Simon Cowe, who discovered One Direction, was also there. It was so sad because he was seen consoling Liam's parents, Jeff and Karen, outside the church and he was in tears. You could see how genuinely shattered he's been by this. I have really not liked the narrative around Kate Cassidy's appearance at the funeral. So Kate was of course Liam Payne's girlfriend at the time of his passing and people were like, Uh, why does she look so done up? She looked really glam to be at his funerals and a kit and they were accusing her of not looking sad enough. It's like she had sunglasses on. What is she supposed to do? She probably felt like she couldn't show her real emotions because of the fucking paparazzi there. She was actually walking with Liz Hurley's friend, who got a lot of stick also for trying to get attention from being there. It's like these people are mourning a very close person to the private funeral, but they didn't want press there. Liam's ex, Cheryl Cole, She was also a focus of a lot of the media reporting. She is the mother of their seven year old son, Bear, and prior to Liam's death, Bear had largely been kept out of the spotlight because they chose not to share his face on social media and thankfully, Bear did not appear in any of the photos printed in the media and they It is a theory circulating that Liam's parents made a deal with the media that they were allowed to take photos outside of the church as long as no photos of Bear were taken or released to the Pubble, where there also reports that Liam's parents said that Liam was always about with the one direction fans and they know that they would want to see some of these images and say goodbye to Leah. I hadn't heard that, and also that the band members were happy to partake in that agreement in order to protect Bear. I don't know if there's so much validity around this supposed agreement with the Pains and the media because there were so many members of the public also taking photos and they wouldn't have been part of this deal or aware of it. I feel like perhaps Bear was taken in and out of a back entrance and they were super careful about him not being seen. Well, maybe he wasn't there. Perhaps the family decided that it was going to be too tough on a seven year old. Well, he was represented at the service by this massive floral arrangement that read Daddy, and that is what got me. That is one of the first photos I saw, and it is a starker that there is a little boy who was at the center of this who's lost his dad. One of the photos that has really stuck with me is a photo of Liam's mum Karen breaking down when Liam's coffin was taken out of the hearse and it showed Jeff comforting her, And I just felt so gross because I'm like, what right do I have to be seeing this photo? And it's so bad. Because when the first video of the funeral popped up, well you actually sent it to me, Sophie, I was like, I can't watch this. This is disgusting. But then you have this thirst to see more, and you're like, I don't deserve to know more. I shouldn't be looking at these but it's kind of like the sun. You can't look away. It's that weird parasocial relationship where you feel like you know Liam, you feel like you know his parents. Yeah, it's this real morbid curiosity. And I have to admit that I was absolutely glued, and I felt somewhat ashamed of myself because I couldn't look away. For me, it was that I almost wanted to try and make sense of it, because there's been so much speculation and so many rumors about his death, and there's this feeling that you don't really know what happened to him. So maybe if you analyze the photos you can make sense of little moments during the funeral. What's even more upsetting is the new photos that have emerged of Liam Payne's final hours at the hotel in Argentina. There's some photos of what looks like security guards or hotel staff carrying him up. Well, very strange timing as well, to release this after his funeral to come more question mark. It comes off the back of the police investigation because one of the staff members at the hotel has been arrested, and to see four men forcefully carrying Liam Payne up to his room where he subsequently fell from his balcony. I think there's going to be a lot more about this disgust because something just doesn't seem right. It's interesting that they chose to blur his face from those images, because there was widespread discussed after TMZ shared a photo of Liam's dead body after the fall. Do you think that is why or are there some legalities as well? I think it's a media trying to be sensitive that we're blurring his face, but even blurring his face, you can tell what's happening. It's still distressing to see.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I definitely think this isn't the end of this story. I think that there is a lot more to it and that photo is now just fueling even more speculation. Well, I think that's all we've got time for today. Thank you so much for listening to another episode of Outspoken. If you haven't already, please make sure you are a subscriber. And also, we would really appreciate if you could leave us a five star review because it really helps us grow the podcast. This podcast was recorded on the traditional land of the Garner people of the Adelaide Planes. We pay respect to Elder's past and present