Speaker 1: Is It Just Me? A podcast by a couple of midges.
Speaker 2: Guys, how are we all?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Season one is done, done and dusted.
Speaker 2: What do you found defeated? I feel like that's a tryumph thirty five bloody episodes down.
Speaker 1: I know, I feel like packed to the rafters, get one good season out and then the best bits are still to come.
Speaker 2: Well, some would argue, yes, season two onwards is the best.
Speaker 1: Yes, season one of shows? Are whoaful?
Speaker 2: Well, we did ask people to send in some favorite moments from our show during its first season, and there were actually some submissions, so there you go. It can't have been too bad, right.
Speaker 1: They surprised me too, They're like, my favorite moment was when you said X Y mind? How do you remember that?
Speaker 2: I thought that was ship. But anyway, we've got plenty of best bits to get through today. For anyone who hasn't heard our podcast ever in their lives, how does that work?
Speaker 1: Well? Basically, we start the show the same way every single week, with something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. It's called is It just Me? We both have one, and we've never heard each other's before we say them.
Speaker 2: It's a total surprise. I get a bit nervous because I like to be prepared, but you've forced me to become a bit more spontaneous because we come in here not knowing what the other is going to say. And sometimes we can start in one place and go a little bit of course, go on weird tangents. And this this best bit iGEM from episode eleven that we're going to listen to as a perfect example of that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I literally was sitting at home, had a bowl of corn flakes. It was eleven thirty at night. It was my second dinner, and I saw an ad come on TV that confused the hell out of me. Anyway, here it is. Take a listen.
Speaker 4: There's one breakfast that's unbeatable for protein. It beats porridge, it beats music, it beats fake beans. In fact, when it comes to protein, it beats all these breakfasts.
Speaker 1: It's eggs, of course uneatable, it's eggs. Of course that's not a brand.
Speaker 2: Oh right, it's eggs. Oh so they didn't have any particular brand of egg in mind. It was this eggs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, play it again.
Speaker 2: I didn't even notice that there was no brand mentioned.
Speaker 4: There's one breakfast that's unbeatable for protein. It beats porridge, it beats music, it beats baked beans. In fact, when it comes to protein, it beats all these breakfasts.
Speaker 1: It's eggs, of course, unfeat of course, you're fucking idiot.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, is just like those random as you see that. It's like bananas. There's no brand of banana in particular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had the campaign of like, snack on a banana instead of a candy bar, and it was a banana in a chocolate rate. Yeah, So like, how do these random objects get advertising budget?
Speaker 2: I had the same thought about that bloody get some pork on your fork campaign, but they were trying to get everyone to eat more pork and there was no brand. I was just like, who's paying for this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Imagine being the lobby behind eggplants? Oh our images, the days have taken it.
Speaker 2: Can you google who? I don't even know what to google? Who pays for the egg? Ad?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Google a place? Okay, I'll google who pays for the egg? Adds You're not good, not Siri, that's so weird. Treat the question back.
Speaker 2: You're like, is it just abant to generate a rand? It's about how good are egg.
Speaker 1: Literally you're at the pub with your mate Tim. Hey, Tim, how good eggs? They're unbeatable.
Speaker 2: I went through a period where I was having boiled eggs on toast for breakfast every morning for breakfast, I was having to boil them the night before, and it just became too much work. And then you're really if you have eggs every day for like six months, it you do start to go off the taste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was that on Katie Perry's story or did she post that one to Twitter? How did you?
Speaker 2: I don't know how that happened. It certainly wasn't this egg ad that inspired it?
Speaker 1: Unbeatable? Probably voiced by Delta Gudram Delty. You got a big gig.
Speaker 2: It's eggs, Jennet need. Did you find out who pays with the egg ad?
Speaker 1: Australian Eggs?
Speaker 2: Who's that? That's not a brand? Okay, So Australian Eggs is a member owned not for profit company. Not for profit? Why are they putting out ads if they don't want us to buy the egg How are they making money? Yes?
Speaker 1: But they work with the Australian government.
Speaker 5: Allah there you go.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 1: After fraseraning with it was hitting their head with that egg by egg boy. They're like, shit, we need to work on our pr is.
Speaker 2: This where we're right. We just start doing ads. We just random objects that we already know exists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like imagine doing an ad for hair. Yeah, everyone's got it. It needs to be clean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not asking you to spend money. We're just wanting to remind you that this thing exists.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I thought we could do. Why don't we just you know, throw shit against the wall and see if we can create some ads for some completely ridiculous things, Like why don't we do trees?
Speaker 2: Oh, like live a tree? Oh, I'm no good. I'm not a copywriter.
Speaker 1: There'd be some jingle music on here. I gotta hear it type being cheesy. Okay, you dare me to do one? Why don't I do one?
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to do competing one. There's this right one together?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right?
Speaker 2: So the egg ad was saying that it's a better source of protein than other things. So we need for our ad for trees, we need to slag off tree and competitors.
Speaker 1: So like, what's the tree's competitive bush?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, we're writing an ad about how much better trees are than bushes and other shrubs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, but no swearing because it's got air on national television. So trees a green, those shrubs be mean. That's good. Trees are green. Verse. I'll be the like really happy singer. Trees a green, those shrubs are mean. Plant one in your backyard, backyard, don't be a fat lard. That's funny, planting me in your backyard. Don't be a fat lard.
Speaker 2: Ooh, you can swap them around. Don't be a fat lad, plan a me in your backyard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, plant one in your backyard. Oh yeah, plant one in your backyard. We can do another verse.
Speaker 2: Come on, that's just the jingle at the end. We need the copy. Oh shit, we're not running a fucking song. That's just a bit at the end.
Speaker 1: I went straight to the jingle.
Speaker 2: No, we got it. We've got to have some copy. What about Like, how annoying is it when you have to mow your lawn with trees no mowing involved? Yeah, no, maidenance. Just let it blow.
Speaker 1: Good, write that, write that, let it grow grow, Let it.
Speaker 2: Blow and grow.
Speaker 1: Elephants have trunks. You know what else? Everyone loves elephants and they have trunks. Guess what else do trees? It's a good tie in.
Speaker 2: That's shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, every I got one. I've got one. Hey, you do you love puppies? What are puppies? Do they bark? Guess who else has bark? Australian trees? Everyone loves puppies? On that commed the end? Are you telling me you don't like puppies. That's a good time because then we can guilt people in because everyone loves puppies.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So we've got the elephant analogy the puppy analogy, and then I'll say, plus you don't even have to mow them, just let them grow and blow. And then we'll do the don't be here fat line, plant it in the backyard Australian trees. You do the two analogies, I'll do the letter.
Speaker 1: Have you written my analogies for me?
Speaker 2: I'll just add lib them. Hont they yours? You said that elephants have trunks and dogs bark?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Let's still rehearsal.
Speaker 2: Have you found the music?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is seriously running on.
Speaker 1: Really, that's fine, this is good suff I could sell this to trees. I don't know who it approach jogle the tree lobby. Yeah, get there and get their email.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: What a Shrek alphabet?
Speaker 2: No we didn't. It was the elephant and the dog analogy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, okay, this was your idea. Get a pen and pad.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, elephants, the elephant trunk analogy and the dog bark analogy. And then I'll jump in with the added benefit of the fact that you don't have to mow trees.
Speaker 1: We're just writing this is terrible audio.
Speaker 2: Will edit it. I guess I'll do that. Why are you writing it word for word? Is elephant analogy as a dot point not enough for you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know about it. Who doesn't like puppies?
Speaker 2: What a disaster? Are you nervous or something like? I've just told you twice what you need to do, your elephant analogy and your fucking dog analogy. But I want to get it.
Speaker 1: Word for word.
Speaker 2: I could do it.
Speaker 1: I have studied theater. I thank you right at now all right, I'm gonna start it. So I'm gonna start the show off. Here we go, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Do we have other options? For music. Sounds like a jazz bar. We're built.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that, sounds like some sort of song from Harry Styles.
Speaker 2: All right, oh you can picture the backyard.
Speaker 1: Puppies.
Speaker 2: Don't be a fat lud plant blow in the backyard like that's outing?
Speaker 1: God on, hold on, I got one. I got one more option.
Speaker 2: Okay, now the other one?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, so you kick it off with your things? What are we doing?
Speaker 1: This is our commercial for trees? Here we go. Elephants have trunks. You know what else have trunks? Trees? Poppies have a cute little bark. You know what else has bark trees? Are you saying you don't like puppies?
Speaker 2: And what do you know? You don't even have to mow, just let it grow and blow? Plant one today?
Speaker 1: Don't now it ended? We got this, let's do it.
Speaker 2: I left too much space for mine, so close.
Speaker 1: Got this ready? Okay, you're in three and I went to don't wait time start again. I've started again. Elephants have trunks. You know what else have trunks? Trees? Puppies they love to bark. You know what else has bark? Trees?
Speaker 2: Are you telling me you.
Speaker 1: Don't like puppies?
Speaker 2: And what do you know you don't even have to mow, just let them grow and blow.
Speaker 1: Plant a tree today. Don't be a fat lad. Plant one in the backyard. Australian trees. Buy one now at your local flower power. I know what the fun there is not meant to be a brand attached.
Speaker 2: Why did you know it's meant to just be generating awareness for tree? Do I have to do this again? Why do you keep making up credit lines? This is an issue for you. Stick to the brief. Otherwise, that was perfect, That was great.
Speaker 1: Try one more good when we were in sync at the end. There that's all Katie Perry needed on Witness and she would do you do one more?
Speaker 2: I think that's enough.
Speaker 1: Can we do one more commercial?
Speaker 2: No? We just spent like, all right, go on, ad lib one. What are you going to? Okay, let's pick a random item Jenner for him to generate awareness around with no brand attached. What about just zucchinis? No, I'm not zucchinis. What about what about just hopscotch the benefits of doing hopscotch skipping ropes? Okay, okay, all right, all right, which one do we like out of those long skipping ropes, long skin being rope, the ones where it's more than one person, who's to go in the middle? Add for group skipping.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, okay, all right, here we go, tied of pilates over your tennis club.
Speaker 1: Want more friends than just your chest group? Have you thought of skipping? Gone to the days of tandem rope? You and your friendly old trope. Grab a powd to maybe fall. Don't worry if you fall on the floor. Skipping is fun. Maybe wear kneed pads. It is tall, even a little rats. It's skipping in a group, it's skipping in some pals Ozsie, skipping fun, free in the sun with you and me. That is a good ad.
Speaker 2: That was better than the tree one. Actually, why did you need my.
Speaker 4: Hero?
Speaker 1: I was writing at Word for work. You're going on?
Speaker 2: You should follow these idiots online. Search a couple of mitches you're listening to.
Speaker 1: Is it just love?
Speaker 2: God? That's gonna get stuck in my head all over again. I bet I get.
Speaker 1: How obnoxious we are? Is that really our podcast?
Speaker 2: You mustn't ever lose sight of how obnoxious we are?
Speaker 1: Mitchell so annoying? Why do people like that?
Speaker 2: Anyway? Whenever we do the is it just mes at the start of the show one each, Like I mentioned, we then move on to some sort of segment. It might be a game, it might be you know, a prank, something a little bit fun, just to finish the show off. And this particular segment, Talkback Tings, was voted the best segment that we do by our listeners in a group. And this particular talkback Tings the first one we ever did back in episode three. This was me trying to make you a little bit more relaxed because you were new to the podcast. You were still stuck in your ways as a radio host.
Speaker 1: I was in radio mode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I wanted you to learn from talkback radio here it is. Talkback radio really is just a world of its own, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I've got to be right wing all of a sudden. No, no, yell at women.
Speaker 2: Look, I listened to talk radio a lot because I like to know what else is going on. I like to get out of the FM bubble, unlike yourself.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no no. I like Ben Fordham's program. But that's about it.
Speaker 2: That's We're going way more talk back than that today. Okay, really, because whenever I listen around. I like to bring little pieces of gold and show them to you. Okay, that's how this segment's going to. Well, I want you to take inspiration because this show that I heard, I heard the start of someone's show. I want you pretend you're him. I want you to jump in where you think, as an FM radio guy, it would be appropriate to turn the MIC's on and start talking.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, like in FM radio, what I do is I'll set something up. I'll play an open, I'll speak right on the post.
Speaker 2: As we call this is the show open, I said the start.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so where would.
Speaker 2: You think it would be appropriate to start talking? How to listen.
Speaker 7: Brent Voltitude in the afternoon phone now to have your sayeurteen twelve sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Hi, everyone, welcome to the program.
Speaker 2: Well there we go normal. That's where you go wrong. You're way too much of rush. You've got to let it breathe. I'm trying to help you here. You've got to be more like an A and radio guy because this guy turn it off. He's in absolutely no rush to start talking.
Speaker 1: It's definitely not.
Speaker 2: I want you to take a listen to just how long he left between the show opener and him starting to.
Speaker 7: Talk Brent Voltitude in the afternoon phone now to have your saying furteen twelve sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Well that's where I would have spoken.
Speaker 2: At a time.
Speaker 1: I'm surely it'll be late.
Speaker 3: Mat Wait taken.
Speaker 2: As you go to our Instagram to see your faith, you are horrified.
Speaker 1: Hi, everyone wrapping up high apple?
Speaker 5: What then, surely it's gonna be now?
Speaker 2: No, no, listen and take. I want you to be more like him dead.
Speaker 1: I can feel it.
Speaker 5: Surely it will be.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can hear it. I can hear it now.
Speaker 4: No, not yet, asleep, not yet.
Speaker 1: I'm visibly anxious.
Speaker 2: Give him time, the jazz flute when he's ready.
Speaker 1: This can't be real.
Speaker 2: I haven't edited.
Speaker 1: Here we go, okay, building, surely surely.
Speaker 2: Now we guys, what you'd think, wouldn't think?
Speaker 1: He's beauty, anful opportunity.
Speaker 2: You're joining for his time.
Speaker 1: He's al right.
Speaker 2: He could have fallen.
Speaker 1: Now now surely now this do you have to get this because it's real.
Speaker 2: I haven't edited it.
Speaker 3: Kill me.
Speaker 2: I think that that was a perfect example of how to just take a step back and not be so rushed.
Speaker 1: Now I had for mine a heart attacks in that pulmonary emblyism.
Speaker 2: You've got to try and break the habit of being a radio guy on that podcast.
Speaker 1: Now I have to say, truthfully, that gives me anxiety. I've been trained to imagine not having anxiety already.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, not funny. Hey, if anyone was curious, he left that opener for two minutes and thirty five seconds.
Speaker 1: That's how long I meant to talk for. He starts set up, take calls and go into the ads. What was he doing?
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's none of your business. It's none of anyone's business. It doesn't matter. It's it's a m radio. It's no one's in a rush.
Speaker 1: I can't handle that. Maybe he's not all.
Speaker 2: There, although given his demo, imagine how many people passed during that time. But now I'm serious. I think we need to seriously coach you and how to be more relaxed unless uptight radio guy on this podcast. I want you to play our open and see how long you can go without talking.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, that makes me feel sick.
Speaker 2: Mitchell. Either you're committed to this or you're not.
Speaker 1: Okay, I get it, So I'll show open it and I'm gonna just let it go for as long as I can comfortably do it. Okay, I can feel my prostate itching. What's an old person thing? I'm gonna get me a glass of milk? All right, I'll take my coltrait.
Speaker 2: And that was nothing.
Speaker 1: That was nothing physically.
Speaker 2: How long is the audio file that our opening?
Speaker 1: It goes for eight more minutes?
Speaker 2: You had so much time up your sleep eight minutes. Yes, that's not possible. I think it is.
Speaker 1: I could not have done that.
Speaker 2: It's the podcast who writes the rule book?
Speaker 1: Well, no one, but who finds out entertaining.
Speaker 2: I think it's quite relaxing.
Speaker 1: You think it's relaxing. Yeah, this ridiculous e DM beat sounds like it's from my under eighteen's party. Going a hook up with me? Did you bring gatorade? My dad gave me a cigarette? Actually my stepdad. Sorry, don't mean anyway. God, see, I have to talk.
Speaker 2: The worst thing that everyone fears in radio is dead air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just this ready, How.
Speaker 2: Long can you go with dead air? This show? Ready? I turn it off.
Speaker 1: Now? I can't. I can't. I cannot do that long?
Speaker 2: God, look at him.
Speaker 1: Jennery is a free The backup, the backup, track kicks in after third.
Speaker 2: There's no backup track here. I'm telling you you've got to You've got to kick these habits. Try again.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: Hm hm.
Speaker 1: I can see Jenner's nails growing. Oh the P two.
Speaker 2: Is thinking, well, it's no longer dead air because you keep interrupted.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll see I have to I have to do it. We'll cut that. You know what's funny. I go out to cafes that's not the story, and I'll hear them play Spotify and on Spotify song ends. You know, a song will play naturally and and the next one will start to me. I freak out. I'm like, is that kiss on it to repair?
Speaker 2: Actually? I do that too sometimes when I hear really shit egg because if you just play a song like back to back on Apple Music, Spotify, whatever, it leaves the silence between them, and I sit in there going, oh, that's that would be turmoil in our workplace. So I'm with you on that. But I just think we've got our work cut out for its, don't we. Genner, you trying to get him into a podcast? Guy?
Speaker 1: Are you sure you're doing no work?
Speaker 2: We'll come up with something to do next week, won't we Well, I think it's.
Speaker 1: Mine tend to come up with something because you guys have just put it on me every single week.
Speaker 2: Well, that's true. Actually, the only person that can help you is yourself when it comes to trying to change. You're just not good?
Speaker 1: What the fuck yet?
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: I love that. That's a beautiful note to end on. Let's go, don't forget to follow a couple of miniches and leave us a very good review on the iTunes store.
Speaker 1: Please do You're just not good? That's very off.
Speaker 2: Get over it.
Speaker 1: It's fine, You're just not good. That cuts to my core. Yeah, whatever happen to the genuine question from the two of you? And I want to ask, honestly, have you heard my show I Do at Night?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you think of it?
Speaker 2: Sad? One? Put it? It's bad?
Speaker 1: Oh? Please? You're in bed with a cup of bloody Holocks by eight Halicks. It's like a It puts you to slip. It's like a malt drink.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a slur. Oh, I've heard that whole licks. Jesus grant you're listening.
Speaker 1: To is it just me? A podcast by a couple of midges.
Speaker 2: Here we go. We're listening to our best Bitsman season one.
Speaker 1: Oh this next one is I think my personal favorite, because even when we think we're done with the show and our best content is finished, we've got it out of the way, the best stuff comes from when we're wrapping and finishing up for the day.
Speaker 2: This next thing that we're about to play you that came in as one of the highest voted things as our best Bitsman season one. It wasn't even a bit that we planned. It was literally just me calling you out for not being able to pronounce something properly. So we're about to finish the show and then this happened. Take a listen.
Speaker 1: It's like when you're in bed and you can hear a mosquito up near your blions, but you can't do anything to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: What did you just say, b lions bis?
Speaker 1: Do you think they've lions bliand's keep the sun out in your bedroom.
Speaker 2: It's one fyllable blind. You're like blands blind bliands. No, there's only one fillable blind.
Speaker 1: I'm doing one syllable blians.
Speaker 3: Are you stupid?
Speaker 1: You know what? This is actually a problem because I used to work on a show called The Thinker Girls, and we used to give away vibrators for gifts, vibrators, vibrators.
Speaker 2: It's not buy your it's not like going via the vibrate vibrators? What's wrong with you? If they wrong? And you're like, oh, that's awfully cary and oh no, I really don't miyand.
Speaker 1: Sir, i'm your surgeon. You've broken your spy and my what your spy? And has snapped in two?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I had a really hard day at work today, but I suppose it could be worth I could be out working in a.
Speaker 1: Maion, the blind leading the blind. Let's go, I parked illegally.
Speaker 2: I hope I don't get a bug in there?
Speaker 1: We go, Oh, it's good to listen.
Speaker 2: Back it is? And so that was from episode eleven as well, the Lions thing, the same episode of the Australian Trees, the thing that we played first. So apparently episode eleven was an iconic episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think maybe that's how you know? The episode impact of the Rafters? When is it? Zoe dies?
Speaker 2: The girlfriend mel is her name mel?
Speaker 1: In that car crash? Who's Sheridan's crying about a girl? Which really is his best acting every Maybe episode eleven is our mel car crash episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, perhaps you really do have packed to the rafters front of mine, an't you. I do you compared us to them twice so far in.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. Or it's like that episode of Big Brother when the guy comes out holding the sign of freel Merlin.
Speaker 2: That was the best bit of Big Brother ever it was.
Speaker 1: So episode eleven is our best bits. But that does wrap up season one.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would like to think that it was very difficult for our listeners to narrow down the best bits. But rest assured there's a lot of other things from season one that you can go back and listen to if you haven't heard the shows before. Thirty five episodes worth of binging yep, mind you. And of course we've got plenty of fun things planned for season two already, so make sure you subscribe or follow on Spotify so you don't miss all that shit once we're back in action.
Speaker 1: I really wish you could see what we have planned for season two because it's huge. There's a lot going on. Yeah, and I think it's gonna be our best season yet.
Speaker 2: Well, like we said, in many cases, it is season three absolute dogshit, always the.
Speaker 1: Worst, there's terrible character arc, someone ends up sleeping with someone else. So it's you know, I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll be like Lauren order S for You, where it just keeps going for years and decades and it's just still good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or is it really still good? I mean, how many times can someone rape somebody? I'm over it? Can't they?
Speaker 2: I think everyone's over rape until know what I mean?
Speaker 1: The storyline is always the same. It's always a teacher or someone from the Docklands or something like that. You know, we can't be doing Jenner's junk in ten years time.
Speaker 2: You never know. I haven't seen any of the newer episodes of S for You. I got up to like season twelve. They're up to like twenty five now.
Speaker 1: I was watching the other day and they were like the pedophile found her on Snapchat. I'm like, oh, they're catching up. That's very twenty twenty. I'm keeping up, mider And so what could they do.
Speaker 2: Now if they were still on like if like like today, S me You're going to touch coronavirus because that's filmed in New York.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, I think Marishka Hagerty Mariska will have to track down people from her home. That'd be a great series.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, cyber stalking. Oh, that'd be rabid. That's just me on a bloody first.
Speaker 1: I hate all that cyber stalking ship. I'm over it. What's some good old fashioned murder and you know violence. They're the best episodes.
Speaker 2: I think that's every episode, isn't it. You sexual it's just special victims units, so it's usually anything related to children, sex crimes. It's really it, actually really really fucked things, like someone who was just like thrown in a petrol tank. Like it's just basically SB. It was the most fucked of all the law and orders and the characters.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I was watching the other day, no joke, and Robin Williams was the bad guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I've seen that episode two.
Speaker 1: They have had so many celebrity guests.
Speaker 2: Have you not seen the episode with Hillary? Nothing in it so good?
Speaker 1: What does she do? Cut her bangs too short.
Speaker 2: And buries her own child alive? Something like that.
Speaker 1: But let's do the pitch meeting. Hillary. It's so good to finally have you in. We're so glad you're going to be a part of this for you.
Speaker 2: So your management have told us that you'd like to shed that good girl image that you acquired from Lizzie McGuire. How would you feel about burying your first born in a shallow grave in the New York City CBD?
Speaker 1: Hillary, We loved how you buried your good girl vibe, so we're thinking, why don't you bury an infant? Oh my god, I'm in for it. I'm so for it.
Speaker 2: They also had who's that chick from The OC?
Speaker 1: It's really watched it? Oh god, I would have no idea. Jessica Simpson.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'll think of it.
Speaker 1: The OC, The OC. Let me find out.
Speaker 2: Oh what's her name?
Speaker 1: Mister Button?
Speaker 2: Mischa Barton. But she was an absolute dog of a thing in that show as well. Order they brought her out of her own shallow grave and was like, hey, can you guess sirn this?
Speaker 1: I remember when Sarah Michelle Geller was on It's that Buffy No, the Vampire Slayer?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: She also played the sexy one from Scooby Doo, not Velma. Who's the hot one?
Speaker 2: Daphanie?
Speaker 1: Daphnie. There's not enough Daphanie's around In twenty twenty y there aren't Daphnie.
Speaker 2: This is literally meant to be showcasing our best bits. Well, if you here, this is exactly what we do. We just get stuck and bogged down on random topics and we don't know how to shut up.
Speaker 1: No, we don't. We go down tangents anyway. Like, if there's any note we need to take for season two, it's just to shut up a little sooner.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe.
Speaker 1: Anyway, If that enticed you to listen to more, there's plenty of episodes of This Is Just Me available for you to go and stream thirty five In fact, go and have a listen, and there's plenty more to come when we return a season two.
Speaker 2: We can't wait. Chat to your seeing guys. Bye bye Is It Just Me? Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your pod cast app or follow on Spotify