Speaker 1: Jose Christian to name drop a bit here.
Speaker 2: There you go, we'll call next.
Speaker 3: All right, some voicemails that have come in over the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: Hello Christian O'Connell, thanks for having us on the program. And also thanks to Margaret Nilson from Cranburne West, who has decided that if she wins the prize that she's going to give it to my foundation. And the reasons being that we need money because the virus, the virus has made it very hard for us to go out. But we've got our own virus to combat, to combat and the virus's community collapse disorder, and we've got the vaccine for it. And the vaccine is in fact care, communication, concerned, common sense, compassion and wait for us ladies and gentlemen, cash where struggling as everybody else is. And we'd like to put our hat in the ring for Margaret Nelson's assistance. So the address is www dot father Bob's dot com and we invite everybody to come on board. And thank you so much to Margaret Nelson from Cranbourne West.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Father Bob. And then what about this guys.
Speaker 1: That dip our years the great man he's Robert Deep no Medico and I'll have you a hawk family that you might well who can But anyway, Katie Hall has asked me to give you a call, and I want you to know that she's a beautiful young lady. But also more importantly, my charity is called Outside the Locker Room. We have an educational program of mental health and we go sporting clubs quicket and Let Paul, football, soccer, you name it, and we would tell the kids have it to help themselves with their parents and it's a great So hopefully you can press the white bag. Anyways, wat idea and congratulations you all. So what don't Christian shining.
Speaker 3: Off the gipper? This guy takes on a new one to now first person to come back for second year.
Speaker 4: Hey Christian, this is the allegedly fabulous that I'm Richard.
Speaker 5: How are you? Chicken Loup Whitehouse?
Speaker 4: Hit me up for who's calling Christian?
Speaker 2: So here I am again.
Speaker 4: Upid o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Why do I do this?
Speaker 4: Tell my stuff I'm missing Melbourne mornings. I live in Sydney now where it is relentlessly sunny and like twenty degrees this time of the morning.
Speaker 5: I don't understand it.
Speaker 4: I'm still not poking with it. I want to support the Smith family if that's possible.
Speaker 5: They do great work.
Speaker 4: In getting disadvantaged kids, you know, just basic things for schooling, and you know, and education is the most important thing in life right now, especially with everyone being homeschooled, you know, I know, in lockdown, and it's been really trying to apparent so a lot of them are reaching out more than normal. So yeah, that would be fantastic. And you know how about Luke's reached out to me. It's the only person who ever cares.
Speaker 2: About me anymore.
Speaker 4: I've got a daily podcast I'm doing about Doctor Who because you know why not. It's got Adam Richard has hall a theory. It's the only thing that I pump out anymore. Really, So if anyone wants to get on that and listen to me rather than about doctor and Gray's anatomy for some reason, just whatever it hits me, that would be great, all right, kisses chickens.
Speaker 3: Is it about Doctor Who owned Grays and that to be or the two separate podcast?
Speaker 4: Hey daily?
Speaker 3: Did he say wants to go that? There's a daily one about Dr Who. Some more voicemails that have come in.
Speaker 5: Hello Christian, it's Raillian Boil calling from the beautiful strud Rope Island in Queensland. I'm currently watching a couple of dolphins playing around in the bay out there. It's beautiful up here. We love it up here. But there is a national issue that I'm very close to him that is Breast Cancer Network Australia. I've met some of the most wonderful people in the world through this dreaded disease and that sort of enhanced my life more than degraded it. And I'm chasing some money with the organizations. Please, if you are involved with breast canceled or please ring in and kick the numbers over because we need it.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, Railing Boyle. There was a listener called Brad Nugent who got this guy to give us a call.
Speaker 5: Hi Christian, it's bad one here. I'm being asked to so let me start again. Hi Christian, it's Steve Mathoni, my friend Brad Nugent from Mornington math that has asked me to bring you that.
Speaker 4: You know that I would like to support the Royal Flying Doctor's Charity.
Speaker 5: But hope you're having a great day. Christian.
Speaker 1: And everyone who's listening to Gold have a great day.
Speaker 3: Well, where as that brad guy works for or master? Did you say Master, Mornington? Do you reckon? He's not going to service that master until he's called Vinny. The courier was not delivering parcels until people called us Christians.