Speaker 1: Warning if you've got a queasy stomach, this might not be for you. Influences going too far, Ladies, we can all agree that influences and some of the messages they spout on social media can be a bit much. Deborah Pexioto definitely falls into that category. She's an influencer. She got quite quite a few followers, quite a one hundred thousand followers.
Speaker 2: She posts mainly to Instagram.
Speaker 1: She's posted a new video to social media that's taken the world by storm where she opens a small container that she's pulled from her freezer. This was a homemade skincare concoction. She starts to spread the brown mix around her face. Resembles a clay mask or a mud mask. She also has a clothes peg on her nose.
Speaker 3: Oh, I cannot, I will not have a stench because she is this concoction.
Speaker 2: She uses her own feces as a fu no.
Speaker 1: She claims it has worked for my skin and it stopped flaking, she told her followers. She then leaves the pooh on for fifteen minutes, washes it off as at defrosts on her face and her skin has never looked better.
Speaker 3: Allegedly, I saw this and firstly I wanted to vomit. But secondly, if you're going to do this stuff, you don't share it on the internet like you can do weird things in.
Speaker 2: The privacy of her own. No, you don't put you shouldn't. You absolutely shouldn't.
Speaker 3: But if you've decided, and you've made that decision for yourself that you want to do it, do not share that on the internet.
Speaker 4: What I want to know is at what point did she wake up and be like, I know something I might try. I might take a dump in a cup and then rub it on my face, but hang on, maybe it'd be.
Speaker 2: Better cold, Like how does somebody read it?
Speaker 3: I think she's done the cold thing, because it would probably help with the smell, Like you don't want to have it just sitting out, and you would you put.
Speaker 1: It in a freezing you know what? The freezing It just indicates there's been trial and error here. She's she's formula.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's gotten she's ruled out rights and wrongs. You know what else? It means.
Speaker 1: It means that she has to collect them if it's on ice. She's got a backlog. She's got like weeks worth of face.
Speaker 3: When you say a backlog.
Speaker 2: You didn't. I think you missed the pun that you just created for yourself that it makes me feel sick.
Speaker 4: But dermatologists have come out and said, do not do this, like this is so bad.
Speaker 2: There is so much bacteria.
Speaker 3: If you have like a little tiny cut or any open skin and your pooh gets in there, that could be the end of you. So what you're saying, brit is, don't go and do your dermal needling and then must I will never forget. When I was little, my nan told me this story and it has it has stayed with me. My nan used to work at David Jones and when she was working there, she worked alongside a beautiful woman who she said she was always just completely enamored by how amazing her skin looked. And this one day she was like, you just have the most gorgeous skin, Like what do you do to it? And she said, oh, yourne therapy. My nun was like what, sorry, And she goes every day I wash my face in my own urn. And I just think that there's some things in life that you shouldn't share with anyone else or with your grandkids.
Speaker 2: I didn't need to know about it, at least you're in Stera.
Speaker 4: You know there are other people that are using salmon sperm on their face.
Speaker 3: People will do.
Speaker 2: Any done that, haven't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm like, there are you know there are some people.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have tried it. Yeah? Is it actually?
Speaker 3: How do they put salmon sperm in?
Speaker 2: How do they get the sperm?
Speaker 4: I don't known milk the salmon.
Speaker 2: Take it back to their apartment? No, what do they do?
Speaker 3: I need to know how they It's a tiny little formula that they rub into your face that they don't bring a live salmon out and slap it across you.
Speaker 1: It's a formula what you jumped out of that body of water.
Speaker 3: What I will say is I get compliments on my skin all the time.
Speaker 2: So go the salmon, fish.
Speaker 3: Fish jeers and a bit of feces masks.
Speaker 2: Aiston can do it, I can do it. Has Jennifer Aniston done that? That's what started the trend?
Speaker 1: That's okay. If Jennifer Andson was putting on her face, I'd be like.
Speaker 3: Maybe, yeah, yeah, it does depend on how influential, Like I mean, you know it would be Gwyneth Paltrow and it would be a Goop special.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, and it would be called Well.
Speaker 4: In bigger and better and more exciting news, I'm getting married.
Speaker 3: I am getting married next year, and I'm having some big conversations with my fiance Bet at the moment about name change.
Speaker 2: I don't do it. Just keep your own name, makes it easier.
Speaker 4: I think you're can say, don't get married, Just don't do it. Just shut up with shot anyway, Let's talk about it after the break.
Speaker 2: I want your opinion. Next on the pickup