Speaker 1: Monday afternoon with the Goals and me it's me Mitch's birthday all day. Thanks for bringing it up.
Speaker 2: It's my birthday. Send me a DM.
Speaker 3: Hey, I want to talk to you about online trolls, not the trolls that are trolling Mitch for his birthday.
Speaker 2: Like, let's not talk about those. Margo Robbie a couple of.
Speaker 3: Months ago, we saw her off the back of Barbie. She was touched as the most beautiful woman on the world, like people were singing her praises. There was a lot of kickoff when people started to assume that she was pregnant because she never announced it, but she had like this tiny little belly that could have been a big passer or could have been a.
Speaker 1: Baby, and they were all pat photos at the time that was coming out. Wasn't like she'd announced her pregnancy. There was just like, is that a pregnancy bum?
Speaker 2: Was that awkward size.
Speaker 4: A child?
Speaker 3: So now there's this same conversation happening around Margo's body.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's actually confirmed it.
Speaker 3: She's heavily pregnant, like it's there is no denying she's heavily pregnant.
Speaker 2: Again, she hasn't put any photos out.
Speaker 3: The paparazzi photos have come out of her with her husband on holiday in a bikini living her best life.
Speaker 2: Is the best. Oh yeah, I've seen them. I saw the articles as.
Speaker 1: Well, and.
Speaker 2: She looks done it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the conversation that has been happening online about her body is absolutely disgusting. So there's an influencer, Alex Light, who has sort of done a story on this herself, which has gone viral. I just want to play you some of it because she talks about what men are saying.
Speaker 4: Margo blobby her husband for messing that up. She was a nine before and now a solid five. Body is clearly destroyed, but the beauty of life is on parallels. That comment gave me whiplash. She's got the why pregnancy knows now definitely over for Harley Quinn Gross, I would never let my girl get that big when she gets pregnant.
Speaker 1: Never let my girl get that big when she's pregnant.
Speaker 3: Like you get to say, willing to place a bit that they don't have a girl, Yeah, girl, Look.
Speaker 1: I mean it should go without saying, but unfortunately it should be said. There should be one time in a woman's life at least where all bets are off when it comes to making any comments around their body. But unfortunately, during pregnancy, it seems like it's the one time where people feel like it's almost an allowance to make comments, whether it's oh my god, you're so small for being pregnant, or or like wow, like are you sure got twins in there? Like people always comment on pregnant women's bodies, whether it's trying to be positive or very very negative as in this case. And it's like, so much happens to your body when you're pregnant that you just can't control.
Speaker 2: You can't control the way it gain. You can't control your nose getting whider.
Speaker 1: You can't control the varica's veins or the malasma or all these other things.
Speaker 2: And I think like people already.
Speaker 1: Feel self conscious enough to have to read comments like that about yourself.
Speaker 2: It's just so discussed. Did you face that when you have babies, because you'll be the public eye.
Speaker 1: I had the opposite, and now this is not to me be like, oh, I was so small when I was pregnant. I had quite a small baby bump with Maley, especially at the start, and a lot of people would say to me, Oh, wow, you're so small, like God, you can barely tell that you're pregnant. And that bread such a deep insecurity in me, because I got pregnant with Maley off the back of a miscarriage, and so she was sizing small, like a month smaller than what was like normal range, and so they were keeping close eye from it. So I really had it in my head that I was going to have another miscarriage. So every time someone would say that to me, especially other women who had had babies, how little I was, it really made me so fearful that something was wrong. So I just think, even if it's meant to be kind commentary, we don't need to comment on women's bodies during pregnancy at all, And this is certainly anything but kind commentary.
Speaker 3: But it's just doubling down on how much women can't win at any point of their life.
Speaker 2: In any capacity.
Speaker 3: If we age gracefully, all of a sudden, we're old and ugly and where it had been. But if we get work done to maintain the youth that everyone wants, all of a sudden, we're trying too hard and we're overdone.
Speaker 2: You look weird.
Speaker 3: If you carry your baby all of a sudden, you're ruined. But if you don't carry your baby and you need to adopt, you have a surrogate. You're lazy and selfish. If you don't have kids at all, then what are you contributing to society? Crazy cat lad, Crazy cat lady. There is absolutely no way, at any time of life anymore that we can win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it just really does show that there are people out there who have the most revolting perspectives and opinions on women's bodies.
Speaker 2: And look at us, she looks, how glorious she looks. Just shut up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we're really angry. Miss.
Speaker 2: You can finish the show. But to every other troll out there, shut up, good good advice. All right, we are done, just leaving room for the present if you want to give it to me now. Yeah, yeah, I mean, happy birthday, Mitch. Your present is our presence. Oh gorgeous, wait here for you. You didn't actually tell us what did you get today? What did your boyfriend Stephen give you? I got you got me some jewely and we went and got a lovely steak dinner. You got your some jelry brought from twenty mate, wasn't unfortunately, wasn't he about it anyway, guys, let's get out of here.
Speaker 4: To borrow everyone.
Speaker 2: Goodbye you, guys.