Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian No Camel Show podcast.
Speaker 2: One of the team members are getting a Now I thought these were pronounced b days, bid day, bid day, Patti, what would you say, I'd say day, Yeah, ize all these years are going to.
Speaker 3: Get wrong by day by day.
Speaker 4: Well, that doesn't help anyone anyway.
Speaker 2: She's actually made it more confused anyway. I can only guess there. He went on a day to Japan where they they don't wipe.
Speaker 4: They have the most advanced toilets.
Speaker 2: He's supposed to be better for you, like a lot of big celebrities. I know that because I remember watching Jimmy Kimmel did a tour of his house and he had an amazing looking one and said that he did a lot of research. This is the best healthiest way to look after your backside, okay, right, And so he had one. He said that he went around to uperl Winfrees and she had it, and he was like, woul you mind us. We've got that from right. It's supposed to be it' supposed to be better for your back.
Speaker 4: So if Oprah doesn't wipe, Jimmy doesn't wipe, why are we wiping?
Speaker 2: Why are we wiping? Right? So I'm curious, right, are there people listening who have a bidet and would recommend it, say this is a game changer.
Speaker 4: I only think of it as an overseas thing. Yeah, I didn't even know you could really buy them here?
Speaker 2: Don't where do you? Because you can go to Bunnings.
Speaker 4: But then you've got to plummet in.
Speaker 2: Type it in right now, Just type in simply Bunnings bidet and see if it's there to get. Are they that good? I'm curious?
Speaker 4: Okay, so they sell normal toilet attachments so you can put it, you know, because.
Speaker 2: One of those kitchen hoses, why can just run a hose from the outside tap and just give my back.
Speaker 4: It's essentially a hose. So you put a whole new lid on and then it's got a hose on the same What do you mean? So you take your toilet lid off your regular toilet, you put your toilet lid on, and hello, what's there on the side?
Speaker 2: And can you walter the temperature because Loue waterwaystrits there's a bit cold.
Speaker 4: And let me just get into the details of it. Hold on, is it like a shower? You can sort of dial it in. Look at it. It's got a lot of options. It's got a lot of options.
Speaker 2: What like a pulsing jet or just because you know that with that sprinkler head sometimes with a garden hose you can go that you we need to go like a laser focus or you want the wide sprinkler all right, Chris, Hey listen. Every time we go and do that, sometimes there can be a different repercussions.
Speaker 4: Duel nozzel design. So I guess you're getting two sprays because sometimes you need to sprays temperature sensing control and fuse protection.
Speaker 2: Protection.
Speaker 4: Yea power called length one point five meters. I don't know what's not boasting jack.
Speaker 2: One man's power cord.
Speaker 4: With nano silver ion to defend against bacteria.
Speaker 2: Wow, this feels like a brave new world. Okay, who has a bday please review it for us.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So do you have a bidet? One of a team members is getting a bedet. I'm fascinating. It's been to Japan. It's what they use out there, so she's so much easier to use and better for your backside as well. And I guess the environment. Let's lose roll celebrities who have them. John Cena, he's not wrestling with the old monkey up backside.
Speaker 3: Is he?
Speaker 4: How its Stonecross? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do know that Stone's got one. Whoop be goldwork, Will Smith, Tom Brady and Miss the Idiot as well. So do you have one? Four? One four one o four three? What's it like? Should the show get behind the bidet?
Speaker 1: Warren Christian.
Speaker 2: Of the Palls, Mister Bowl, Welcome to Miami and h Warren, what can you tell us about the humble bidet? Well?
Speaker 5: I haven't got one, but my mum got one. My mum's in her early eighties and she had had seen one on a holiday till why and thought she needed one, and she had it installed by her plumber. I don't know where she got it from. And then I was at her house about a week later and she said can you use it? And I said I didn't even know she had one, And I said why, and she goes, well, I'm too scared, and so she basically sent.
Speaker 2: Me airplane toilet it might take her away.
Speaker 5: I just think she needed to first. She thought she was going to electrocuw to sell, so she sent me into the crash test.
Speaker 4: Dummy, you know the guinea pig and how was it worth?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a bit wet and it had a remote control, so you know, you could go wide, spray, narrow, spray, pulse.
Speaker 5: The water was heated, you could adjust for temperature. You could blow you know, air on yourself afterwards, and I tried dry. Right, Well, I just figure I don't need to go to a theme park anymore.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's all that.
Speaker 4: It's a ride and a toilet and it's going to remote like a TV remote. Yeah, yeah, yeah, what if you lose the remote?
Speaker 2: Flush?
Speaker 5: My mum loses her she's iner eighty.
Speaker 2: She on the old time. It's another emotive.
Speaker 4: And you can't stop it.
Speaker 2: Warren using it, she's using it. She's happy and you know, sorry, that's great, Warren, thank you very much. She called mate, have a good day.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Kate. Come on and Kate. Hello, Hello o Kate. So you've got a beday?
Speaker 3: Yes, I've got today.
Speaker 2: What can you tell us about it? Oh?
Speaker 3: It's pretty basic. It's just a hose, and I just it's so much better. Like my philosophy is, why watch all that stuff into you? Why not wash it off and then.
Speaker 2: We'll put that on the billboards. Wait that stuff push in. Yeah, you're right, it's a philosophy.
Speaker 4: Came enough. So you say you just have a hose.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't need a plumber. I attached it myself, and yeah I can adjust the pressure.
Speaker 1: That's about it.
Speaker 4: Now I'm picturing like a guard who coming from the window.
Speaker 7: Into the like you said, were like the kitchen's brow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the mixer tap. I got ye. All right, okay, bye, thank you very much, sharing your room live philosophy there as well. Let's go to Gay. Good morning Gay. Hello, Hello, right, well can you tell us about your bidet?
Speaker 3: Well, Christian, I don't have a bidet, but friends of mine have a Toto toilet.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: Which is the Rolls Royce of toilets. It is unbelievable. You walk in the door and the seat goes up and then you can heat the seat. It's got a front wash button, the backwash button, a drying button, A cool people disappear into the.
Speaker 2: What what's happened? What's happening? Beat mix is like a remix.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds like you love the toilet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you love that Toto? Have you used it I have Wait there, wait, they put her online to This is like radio equipment by the way of control laws elite. This probably won't work, but it's the only thing we can do right now. Okay, you're online too, Let's see if that helps.
Speaker 3: Is there any better Christian?
Speaker 4: It is? It is. But when you start telling us the features of the toilet, somebody wants to intercept.
Speaker 3: I'm not surprised. They probably want to break into the house and steal them.
Speaker 2: Have away with that total. So again, review the.
Speaker 4: You do with the Kansas.
Speaker 3: You can hate the seat. It has a front wash button, backwash sidewash. Yes, a heated air button. You can have cool air or warm air and automatically flashes. Going there. It's right next to their dining room and people.
Speaker 4: Going it's the head of the table.
Speaker 2: I'd want a little hat. It's bloody brilliant.
Speaker 4: You enjoy it in there.
Speaker 3: Exactly. You can talk to people.
Speaker 4: I know that sounds. There's no place like home.
Speaker 2: There's no place like.
Speaker 3: It is the height of opulence.
Speaker 2: Oh my sounds it. Did you not think about getting on yourself? Or they are small fortune? Get one of these?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I might have to mortgage my house actually works for Quantas and he brought it back from overseas.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you could say it ripped out one of the plates or something diamond class or platinum class.
Speaker 3: The thousands and thousands of.
Speaker 2: Dollars, but the gay gay Jack has had to look live on Google right now.
Speaker 4: Three thousand dollars for the backside. Ninety thousand dollars that's that's for the Toto near rest x H two Japanese bide toilet sweet.
Speaker 2: This is why Kate just got a host five and he gets snack. That's not a euphemism.
Speaker 4: Amazing. I really want to on this thing.
Speaker 2: I want to try it now. Has anyone by the way, where do your friends live? Do they think they might have checked there one day? I want to go now, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: You can come to.
Speaker 2: Come team, we'll all go. We all have a go coach load of us where I'm serious? Where do where do they live? Gay?
Speaker 3: Where are they live in Sydney? Unfortunately going up there tomorrow simply to use this.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? Gay? We love chatting to you so much almost my cheeks are aching them laughing. You're going to be already this week's cool of the Week. We now do Call a week. You won a thousand dollars. You've only gon't get another thirty two thousand you can have the Toto is a deposit. Oh what a treat you are? Gay? Oh I want you at a friend line, gay. So yeah, you are one thousand dollars Call of the Week. Ensure your money. That was a great call, Gay, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: You cheated us up my pleasure.
Speaker 2: All right? JA cool a week? Well thanks to Mercedes Benz Berrick Victoria's most awarded Mercedes Benz retailer. The question we need to ask now does everyone? Does anyone own a Toto? If you do? Nine four one four one O four three, and also where do you live?
Speaker 1: I'm coming round the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Here's what needs to happen. It's very clear now we need to come back tomorrow and give away the days. Seriously, I will consider myself a failure as a radio host if I don't actually start to give away these amazing items. Who knew they were that great? Bidays on tomorrow, by day and day on the show tomorrow, we should start to give them away. I've already texted rober Ian s. Haven't even said Happy New Year to him because we're going to rush. I just said, do you have bid days like them? A rude customer? Do you have bid days? We're just that parks around here. No one's come up to ask if I need anything for five minutes. You and the adverts with the pearly white teeth, do you do bedays? Poor guy in a meeting? What why does he talk about the days? Is he back?
Speaker 4: We're talking about him because we've heard about the bid day of all bidays?
Speaker 2: The Toto Toto? All right, so we're trying to find out if anyone use to Toto? Do you know anyone with one? We actually have are not making this up. We actually have an anonymous score on the line. Now, Hello Anonymous, Hello, good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? So happy New Year, Anonymous, and tell us about the Toto.
Speaker 7: So well. First of all, it's amazing. I have used it to confirm. I've actually used a number of Japanese automated toilets. I've been to Japan a number of times, but this one absolutely is the cream of the crop. It has a console beside it, so when you first walk into the rooms, I could set the scene you're first walking into the bathroom and the lib comes up. You don't even have to touch it. The seat is warmed, the console on the side gives you all of the controls that could ever possibly want, all the things that the previous caller is talking about. That the front wash wash, yep, the drying, you don't you don't have to touch anything. It's just incredible. So I can highly recommend giving it a go.
Speaker 4: Okay, and where is this Toto that you know about.
Speaker 7: It's in a suite a Crown Casino, a Crown Towers specifically. And I know this because I know someone that is a resident in there for part of the year, so I have been in have used it. It's wonderful.
Speaker 2: Now in terms of Mark's out of ten, is going up and saying ten out of ten not actually an accurate way to describe the experience. Is it beyond that.
Speaker 1: Way?
Speaker 2: Beyond the rolls royce of toilets.
Speaker 7: It's really hard to describe until you actually feel the water shooting from I don't even know.
Speaker 4: We want to feel it, we want to.
Speaker 2: It's twitching right now. It's like, please, where is this? Where is this experience?
Speaker 4: So Anonymous caller, your mysterious friend who lives part time in Crown Tower.
Speaker 2: Is he in the house right now? Is he in the tower?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: He is now.
Speaker 4: Is there.
Speaker 2: Is there any way you think that you could organize, uh, anyway for a Jack and I to get into the tower to sort of.
Speaker 7: I can certainly ask a question. Yeah, you know, I'm a private person, so ask a question.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have to go to the toilet, just us.
Speaker 2: Well, he can go for a walk. Yeah, you have a coffee. It doesn't even need to be there. You just need to usher Jack and I in. We each have five minutes each, you know, to really review this, and then we're gone. He doesn't even need to know about it.
Speaker 7: I will ask the question. I'll let you know what he says.
Speaker 2: All right, Anonymous, thank you very very much. Hopefully we'll speak to you tomorrow. Okay, thanks guys. All right, we need to start giving away for days and I need to sit on
Speaker 1: That Christian O'Connell show podcast