Speaker 1: Don't do the linking. Come out and say it. Michelle the Witch of Moon's Name and Moira Major.
Speaker 2: Had a witch bitch.
Speaker 3: Welcome to another episode. I had a witch bitch, Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lame. Hello, Okay, darn, how are you happy?
Speaker 2: May happy?
Speaker 1: Make? Can you believe it?
Speaker 4: May?
Speaker 1: I believe that it comes the bulls? What the bulls love the bulls, the bulls, you.
Speaker 3: Know, all the bulls as animals, mate, I've got no idea about you and your bulls.
Speaker 2: Now. Today's actually that's.
Speaker 1: Giving me an idea.
Speaker 5: I was thinking about making some meat balls tonight, whatever you want to call it, mate. It Actually meat balls are good, don't they. There's some really nice one from Eldie Yes the wagu one.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, no, no, no, no no, They're really good. They're easy, easy easy.
Speaker 2: Not sponsored by alb but would love to be.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're going to do a reading for a new friend today, but we do have lots of comments and feedback to run through before we get to that. On TikTok, thank you to our new followers Jess okay I, Jen or Oky Jen, Jamie Lewis, Colbeck one testicle.
Speaker 5: Oh well, there you go, see I even to know that, and I'm already talking about bolls.
Speaker 2: How does this happen?
Speaker 5: I was like the other day, wouldn't you have an you shouted talking about plants after we'd just done what.
Speaker 1: Oh, hang on, I've got to tell your story. What okay?
Speaker 2: Hang on? Back to one testicles? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay, Lily, don't yet? What okay?
Speaker 5: So remember how we said the went my birthday that I just was staring into space for hours because you know, I just it was my birthnight. Was just nice to have some time off. And then we were talking about micro doc chocolates and whatever. Well a beautiful listener who was a baker came in and brought me some cookies and just said, oh, look here we are.
Speaker 1: Just have one, you know. So I went off and had one and it was full of something. And I was in.
Speaker 5: A state the other day on Sunday going I'm going.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: It was awesome, but I wasn't expecting it. So we need to put a disclaimer in it. I just said, but I didn't say I.
Speaker 1: Do you do?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 7: I do?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I have, but I won't be in this random person just turns up and you eat their food.
Speaker 2: I've worked in radio for twenty five years.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, they're not They're not brought, they're not random.
Speaker 1: I've been doing readings for them for a long time.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they thought you just needed to chill a.
Speaker 1: Bit, Yeah, just to chill.
Speaker 2: Chill?
Speaker 1: No, I chilled.
Speaker 2: Did you travel?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I chilled and traveled. I was like, whoa, too much? Okay, too much? Oh okay, oh what the hell I'm dying. And then it was like, oh, maybe I'll not bet a channel.
Speaker 5: So then a channel and I was okay, and then I was like, oh my god, and I went, oh my fucking lord.
Speaker 1: So I sent her a text message and just.
Speaker 2: Have you have you consumed them before you've got it?
Speaker 5: That's really funny. You know that's my own fault. I think that's calmer and work.
Speaker 1: I actually do.
Speaker 2: I think that's my own fault. Did they warn you? No? Why not? I would hope that someone who baked you whatever good is.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe because maybe when they were saying, just take one at you, something in your eye, buddy, what's wrong?
Speaker 7: You listen?
Speaker 2: Listen to those subtleties, listen to the things.
Speaker 1: Well, I had a lot going on.
Speaker 2: It was like, or you did afterwards? You're hungry? Did you eat a pizza afterwards?
Speaker 5: I was too busy thinking I should have. Was probably going to be my last meal the way I was feeling anyway, getting back to that, please.
Speaker 1: Don't come in and not deliver anything to me.
Speaker 3: No, that's just weird, all right, or maybe you do.
Speaker 1: Just tell me this, don't do the linking. Come out and say it on Instagram.
Speaker 3: J Dino, Princess re Re All Rye Rye, Jade Marley, Brianna Murphy, and Mike Rios. Thank you very much to you for following us and putting up with what we dribble. Now someone has said that they found their knockout Babes boudoir.
Speaker 2: That's the name.
Speaker 3: Love that has PMDD, which is pre menstrual dysphoric disorder. So she's listened to the met neopause Chat wondering if there might be a spell I could use for emotional balance. PMDD presents differently from everyone else. Mine presents with a lot of emotions, usually crying, and typically a couple of weeks before my period starts, disrupts my personal and professional life. I'd love a tool to help me manage this better emotional balance.
Speaker 5: Well, the mind is a really crazy thing, and the fact that it is in the fact that if you've got a strong mind, you can talk yourself around and just sit there and say, listen, you know, I know why I'm crying, and I understand that, and I am going to give myself maybe a minute to sort of go into that sort of indulge myself. But then after that, it's sort of like, I know that this only happens for a certain amount of time, and I know that I feel really badly afterwards if I don't achieve things.
Speaker 1: So I mean, really it's a case of we just need to nutter through.
Speaker 5: But in saying that, I really do feel that maybe going and getting some sort of hormone replacement.
Speaker 2: She does actually say that she does go to see a doctor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm setting medically managed, which is good, but that.
Speaker 5: I think anxiety a bit of it. You know, you can go and get John's Ward and some stuff, and it's more fact stuff.
Speaker 2: The calming spray a friend of mine. Actually, I've got a new.
Speaker 1: Cookie selection coming on next month. I'll put it out there. It's going to be called Cookies.
Speaker 3: Actually, no the well, we wish you the best, but we also think that maybe the medical is good to do, but then also accepting your emotions in that point of time.
Speaker 2: But that that sounds.
Speaker 3: That I've never heard of pm d D and that just sounds incredibly difficult to know how hard it is just with just just stuff life. But so we wish you all the best, but emotionally balancing as well.
Speaker 2: Is there a herb or anything like that that's.
Speaker 5: Well, the best thing is Rosemary. I was going to say, Rosemary is a really good one. You can make rosemary tea coma mald teese.
Speaker 3: Also you can do the other one primrose.
Speaker 5: Yeap, things like that. But I mean, look, when it sort of comes to this sort of stuff, I actually suggest a couple of strong meds and a glass of shandy and knock yourself out for a week and away we.
Speaker 1: But I know what it's like.
Speaker 5: It's like, and you know, and I think sometimes the stress of you knowing how you react in that actually sends you over the edge a little bit more because you know it's coming, so then you freak out, so then you sleep. And so I just think if we know prior, if we can put things in where we are going to sleep. So we have had a lot of sleep that sleep and we're not doing overnights.
Speaker 1: We're not stressing ourselves.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Age mates also a really good thing too. Age Mate's a really great little thing that you can have. Well, what it does is it's a it's got all these different types of vitamins and things. Like a lot of people getting into it at the moment.
Speaker 3: Before I'm having the biggest data of all time. Might have age mates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an n n n w N thing.
Speaker 5: Was it wn w A talking about like I'm going to do it the news here on the nw n.
Speaker 2: IT anyway, we have a stormfront age mate. We'll write that down.
Speaker 3: Also from Spotify, someone that Sophie said she found us by accident and she's been looking more into herself. The birthplace banter is like David Tennant and Michael Sheen comparisons meme, which is very funny. Thank you for those who know what I'm talking about, Livy says, asking all the right questions. Thank you for the basic explanations. Excellent journalism.
Speaker 1: That's you, that's your side.
Speaker 3: And could anyone link his angel face skincare brand h that was yeah, visit of Chimendale.
Speaker 5: I will get his phone number and just pop it on there and if you want to order it you can ring him.
Speaker 2: Wonderful.
Speaker 3: All right, Michelle joining us today, we have Patrar who would like some help with some shadow work and also she a bit of sort of which is this stuff, and she would like some help from you, Patroar, Hello, helloo, all right, where do we start with you? How long have you been dabbling in shadow work and all that kind of stuff?
Speaker 7: Only recently kind of late last year it sort of done its way to me.
Speaker 4: Yes, so very reason.
Speaker 7: But I've been siruitual and into spirituality and everything since I was a child as long as I can remember.
Speaker 2: Or was that something in your family as well?
Speaker 3: Or like Michelle of course, but her parents were ghostbusters, which is always hilarious.
Speaker 2: But is that is that something that was in your family?
Speaker 7: Yeah, my mum believed, but not really like it was kind of just myself, I guess, like from a child.
Speaker 4: I saw spirits.
Speaker 7: So I was way up in the middle of the night there'll be raindom old lady in my room and into my parents' room freaking out, and mom was like, oh, yeah, you know that was your great grandmother.
Speaker 4: Photo, never knew her or anything?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, sorry, but that's good though that your mum sort of didn't, you know, make you too scared, and she's sort of bringing that in because that means that you don't get closed off because it's kind of like she's giving you, Yes, that is someone, it's not say, oh, that's your imaginary friend, but you know so you yeah, so it's allowing you to be open to spirit so that you can investigate further. And I find that the most spiritual people are people that have had parents that have been quite understanding or have you know, sort of encouraged them a little bit more with that, so that I mean that on that part, I think that's great. So you said you had a photo, So did you ever sort of have you know, after having that and then looking at the photo, you had recognition or.
Speaker 7: So I saw, like, have that experience seeing her in my room and then pull without the album after that and that her and could I describe it beforehand? That was my here, it was before I even like sor a photo or anything.
Speaker 3: That's amazing And has that continued through your life as well? You said it was as a child.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I definitely have blocked it out. It's only reason I've kind of patched back into it. Getting spookies in the middle of the diet is a bit terrifying anything during the night, so you know, it goes to something I kind of shut herself off from. But I'm working on kind of getting rid of a bit of fear around it and things like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, well that's also a bit of shadow work too with what you're sort of talking about as well.
Speaker 1: That's fear.
Speaker 5: So facing that fear and learning that you know you can confront it that and you can control it and you're in control when you're you know, opening opening up. You know nothing can really harm you or hurt you. You know, you protect yourself before you do that. And we have guides and loved ones that are doing that as well. So I mean, especially if it's just spirit, I mean, I definitely it would have to protect yourself. If you're going somewhere where there's an enter, that's a completely different sort of scenario And we haven't really touched on that.
Speaker 1: We will touch more onto on going into because we haven't done much of the ghost hunting stuff yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do want to.
Speaker 1: Mara always says yes, yes, and then the minute I.
Speaker 6: Go, we're going to do that because I'm very busy, sorry, very busy for that today and ever and particularly.
Speaker 4: I feel that.
Speaker 7: Definitely, Yeah, it's exciting and.
Speaker 4: It's thrilling, and then it goes to like gross home and you're like, I just I don't.
Speaker 5: Think so more meditation would be really good for you, and even learning how to see auras and allowing that because auras aren't scary. So actually it's interesting because I can actually see your aura because you have white around you.
Speaker 1: And now, can you see that's a wall, Michelle, I know, but it's a white wall. So that's how you teach yourself. So that's actually how you start to see auras.
Speaker 5: You put a white wall behind you and you can see and if you look, you can actually see a blowing of green and a glowing of yellow and a little bit of red, which is intellect. It is definitely spiritual and opening up to spirituality intellect which is your intelligence as well. And the red is creation. Now the creations around the top of your head. So this is wanting to create. So if I was looking at your aura at the moment, I'd say that you're in a process of about opening up and ready to create.
Speaker 1: So that's pretty exciting, very cool. So what are you about to create?
Speaker 7: Well, I guess I'm just kind of getting in touch with my creative side again after children.
Speaker 4: I don't know at this stage. I have some ideas.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I kind of wanted to sort of start a mother's circle in my area and kind of get to know some other kind.
Speaker 4: Of spiritual so we're into that as well.
Speaker 7: And yeah, get myself out there socializing a bit more and everything as well.
Speaker 4: So maybe the creation comes from that, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: So if people at home want to start learning how to do or learn how to create or see aura, first you put somebody or even your hand because you can't have someone standing the whole time, but your hand in front of a white piece of paper or wall, and you actually go cross eyed, and then you start coming out and as your eyes start to come out and you start to refocus, you'll see the first band of the aura.
Speaker 1: Wow, so cool.
Speaker 5: It's a bit like, yeah, it's like three D. And then you eventually can see the first bit. And then as you create more and more and you start to see it, you start to see more and more of the aura. But yeah, for you, shadow work is to reopen again. I would just make sure you start to meditate, you and do all types of meditation. There's lots of them that you can get online. But just going outside and just sitting or laying on the ground and re earthing is a really good thing too. Just shutting your eyes because as you can see, if you lay down, the sun coming through onto your third eye is a great way to reopen as well.
Speaker 1: And asked to reopen and ground as you're grounding. So the more you do these things and the more you do the exercises, the more that you'll actually start to open up and see because for a long time you've been going no, nope, no closing, closed it all off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it feels like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'll get your full name.
Speaker 5: I'm just going to channel in and just give you a little bit of a reading and see what's around you as well.
Speaker 1: So what's your full name? Michelle rap Michelle Michelle?
Speaker 4: Of course it is.
Speaker 7: And it's kind of weird that I was also born and christ you guys talk.
Speaker 5: About stop it you just stop it now, and I thought that was.
Speaker 2: That is hilarious.
Speaker 4: Where I'm from.
Speaker 5: And like you, we all sound like Aussie's and we're more because we're getting that. Oh yeah, you're really really Aussie is what we've been getting.
Speaker 1: Not key we at all. That is so funny.
Speaker 2: We need to do a tour to Christ.
Speaker 1: Down under christ Church.
Speaker 5: It's Christ Group, all right.
Speaker 1: Let's have a look and see what's going on with you.
Speaker 5: Well, you definitely got the creative Queen, which came straight out, So the creative Queen, can you see that, which is taking matters into your own hands. You've also got the Lioness. So the Lioness talks about being a strong type of person with a lot.
Speaker 1: Of creative ideas.
Speaker 5: Now the money card's crossing it, which means there's a lot of creative ideas coming in with how you could be making your money. The actual fact that it's in your hands is representing spirituality, so it's representing either healing or it's representing something to.
Speaker 1: Do in that particular field. And you've been talking about that.
Speaker 5: It says it's a new money journey coming in and we're moving into a new nine year cycle with that. So I have got the Three of Cups, which talks about a great celebration coming. You're just waiting for the time to look at do I follow the same road I've always been following or is it time for me to start looking at moving forward into say a new version of myself.
Speaker 1: And for that you've got this year. It's saying that It'srael that looks like CHRISTI it's New Zealand now.
Speaker 5: As Mount Hunt right, So it is saying you've got the world in your hands. So this is just saying if you've got the world in your hands, with the creation, the world is your oyster. So in other words, don't think small a thousand times, think big, and I have got the King of ones, which is talking about creation around the home, creation within a new business, and stepping out of your comfort zone all those things. And the funny enough, you actually have a friendship or a friend that could also help you along the way or an ally. So obviously if you wanted to start a group and have maybe someone that can take on the reins of doing the you know, the admin and all sort of stuff and your social stuff, that would actually clear you away to be more creative and doing other things.
Speaker 4: That's really cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I actually have a friend who started her own playgroup as well.
Speaker 4: And she's actually very witchy too, so that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Is she from Christia?
Speaker 4: She's going to talk to her? No, she's not.
Speaker 5: Well, the two of you could do a lot of overlapping things where, you know, if, for example, if you can't make it one day, she can make it the next, and then you can do things together because it doesn't necessarily have to be in the one place too. You know, you can be organizing, you know, a coffee date here, or you could be going to the movies on a Tuesday if it's a kid's movie.
Speaker 1: You know, things like that. It doesn't have to be in one place, which.
Speaker 5: Makes it a little bit more creative and a lot more exciting too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's really cool. I love that.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: Is there anything any questions that you wanted to have answered?
Speaker 7: I suppose if there were any messages maybe from spirit for me, my Nana recently passed. I don't know if anyone maybe wants to come through. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: What is the three associated with Nana?
Speaker 7: The three mm hm, I don't know three is associated with Nana, but I see three everywhere. It's kind of like a sign for me that I don't know, like positive.
Speaker 4: Just I don't know, like I just feel positive. Every time I see that. It pops up a lot for me. So it's quite significant in that way.
Speaker 1: Well that three represents made mother crone, so that's sort of where that sort of comes in as well. Now I'm thinking more around along the lines of March or three years.
Speaker 2: Did Nana pass?
Speaker 4: He said recently, Nana has three children.
Speaker 1: Okay, did she pass in the March, born in the March, or did she get sick in the March, because she's just given me March has been a significant timeline for her.
Speaker 6: I just cleaned with that, Okay, Okay, all right, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Look I got a lot, that's okay.
Speaker 5: I've got a lot of sadness around around that at the moment, and I'm hearing please forgive yourself. So I'm not sure if it was a case of you thought you should have done more, you should have been there, or we should have known.
Speaker 1: Whatever that is.
Speaker 5: And I'm also feeling she wasn't in her right mind it's not a way to say it, but was losing it a little bit in the end as well. So look, I've got his son and she's got big beautiful wings around her. So she's made it to the other side. So if you had to ask her a question, that's why saying what would you like to ask? Because we know she's here, she knows she's fine. She just says forgiveness and compassion, release any harsh judgments. You're very strong character. We know that because we picked the Queen of Ones for you. But she says your strength is looking at vulnerabilities and learning from them, which is really interesting considering that that was something you wanted to work on, because that's shit I work down to her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly what it is. And I really feel you've got to.
Speaker 5: Be very strong to look at your shortcomings and say I want to work on them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Absolutely. I kind of see everything I do wrong just as a way to do better, like look within and see what I can work on.
Speaker 4: I'm always wanting to improve.
Speaker 5: Myself, so and also make sure you don't end up being self critical and maybe being overcritical of the things that you're doing as well. It's a really happy dance and that's why I'll go back to always going out in the sun. Regrounding re earthing I call it because it just sort of allows you to sort of meditate and check in. So I always look at it as like you're a phone, and eventually if you don't plug.
Speaker 1: Into your energy source, then you end up dying.
Speaker 5: So it's just a good way to just recheck into Mother Earth and to mother Nature, especially as as a witch like you are you.
Speaker 7: Every day and I'll ground myself that way, and I can feel the sun on my face and I get up and I'm energized. It's like a day and night different. I don't do that for a while, I can feel the different. It really really.
Speaker 2: Helps charging yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know, there's these new blankets that are coming up that are earthing blankets, and people are just giving them five stars because it's basically like laying within the earth, and so it's really helping with all. Yeah.
Speaker 5: With grounding grounding blankets, people are sleeping better. Yeah yeah, or sleeping better, feeling better, waking up with a more positive mindset.
Speaker 4: Okay, I love that Google.
Speaker 1: Have to Google, Google, Google. Let's let's see what your higher self wants to tell you then, So how do you find being a witch and a mum?
Speaker 4: I find it challenging at the moment.
Speaker 7: I've got young ones, and my time to myself is very few and far between, let alone having time to kind of channel in there because end of the night, I tidy up and then it's dinner in bed almost so I kind of have to schedule in witchy time or time to myself in general.
Speaker 4: But I do what I can, and I find it's really helped.
Speaker 7: It's helped connect me to who I want to be or who I feel I need to be, and it's not me become a better mother kind of having more clarity and understanding to sort of help them have the same as well.
Speaker 3: So have you sort of finished your motherhood journey as in we are done with children.
Speaker 4: So done and I'm not having no no, no way.
Speaker 3: And I guess that's part of that finding yourself again and opening yourself back up to the spirit and to everything else because you've you've given enough enough enough enough.
Speaker 1: Well I've got support.
Speaker 5: So this is getting support from those that have gone on before us, which is our loved ones and also our guardians. And music is your calling cards. So even if you just play witchy music, if you haven't got time to get down in the soil and you know, get naked on a full moon and do the whole ritual thing. You know, just playing some really cool, witchy music just keeps you there. But another really cool thing that I do is I just get some call it Florida water, moonwater. I just get to make sure that all my crystals and everything full moon go out and then you have your water and when your water comes in, you know, just doing things like putting it over your hands to take away negativity and just little things like that where it doesn't take a lot of time, but it allows you to still do something for yourself each each time. The only reason why I say it is because it does force you for five minutes or ten minutes to just take some time at the end of the night to do something. Ring a bell so you know you've got some bells, ring a bell, chime a bell, put some moonwater over your hands for cleansing, just light, even an instant stick for yourself. It's just something that you can do that you feel that you've done something for you and you teach your children that this is your time and then not to interrupt.
Speaker 1: Back in the day when I was smoking, that was what I used to do.
Speaker 5: I should say this is my set and I'd go out and I'd have a cigarette and dig it down a bell and have a cigarette, ding dong down.
Speaker 2: Mummy's out here witching, you know, sucking on a dub.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then till my twelve year old kept saying, when I'm twelve, you're going to give up smoking? Of course I am. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: The night before she turned to she said, you said you're going to give up smoking, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: So that was it. That was four years ago.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: That was it. I couldn't smoke anymore because I promised her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really that's very impressive. Well, yeah, very impressive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so now I actually do ding ding the bell and not it's a dart. But you've got divine guidance coming through with power, feeling powerful. Okay, So this is empowering things that you want to say and what you think.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because you've got the nature card.
Speaker 5: We've been waffling on about the nature getting back out there and doing.
Speaker 1: Exactly what you're doing.
Speaker 5: Yes, you are in your spiritual growth, and we will find that there's many planets. We've just had that significant seven planets and areas and a new moon and areas, and so with that, it's like it seems like there's this upstart of energy and everybody's trying to sort of figure out what to do with it, and so you really want to ground that and do creative things with it so that you don't waste this sort of time. Because I have got an answered prayer coming in with a blessing. So this is recognizing yourself, finding yourself and moving forward with it.
Speaker 1: And you know what, play with ideas nothing's wrong.
Speaker 5: And I think that's where people get all worried that if they don't do something correct, then you know, it's it's not honoring if you're looking at deities, or it's not honoring yourself or whatever. It's just saying, you know what, play with things, put some music on, have a little bit of fun, you know, things like that.
Speaker 3: Because you did say earlier as well how self critical you are, so maybe that you mentioned as well that you're always doing the wrong thing. I think that was a phrase, So maybe you're going to have a bit more joy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 7: Music has always grounded studying myself, so it's always been a huge part of my life and bare minimum I always music, end of the night.
Speaker 4: I love that all.
Speaker 5: You have to do is go back and watch a couple of our clips of some of the stuff we do, and you know, especially the hexing of the empaside, I think we.
Speaker 1: Should be called how not what to do?
Speaker 3: To do?
Speaker 1: What not to do? Need to change out podcast? Oh that is so funny.
Speaker 5: But let's have a look again for granted, So if you can give you a message directly, thank you. Okay, she's been waiting for perfect timing. But you definitely do need to cooperate and compromise a little bit more and find some balance within yourself. So this is enough time for yourself, enough time for your children, enough time for a work or even study if that's what you're looking for, but also maybe opening up again to love and I have got This could be a bit challenging at the moment, but it is saying that, you know, knowing. Look, you don't go into Cole's hungry right because you come out with everything wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I.
Speaker 5: Mean it's always good to have an idea of a list. And because you are changing so much and you're raising your energy that eventually the person that maybe you would be looking at now is someone that you might want, but you don't need, so therefore it's not someone that you're going to be compatible with.
Speaker 1: And say another six months. So I just.
Speaker 5: Feel like, take your time, enjoy what you're doing, really discover who you are, allow yourself to have this spiritual time. And there's time with your kids. You know, when they're young. We think it's going to be forever, don't we. But I mean, I've got four coming out the other end, and it's like.
Speaker 2: You know, coming out where.
Speaker 1: That's because I think they're little ships.
Speaker 2: Did so well you were, I was.
Speaker 3: Listening, I was totally engaged, and then you put it, you put your end out that and that was coming out the other end anyway.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I'm just saying, if I could go back to that time frame, I probably wouldn't stress so much if the house was not perfect and the you know, and things that just really don't matter, and spend a bit more time. And and I love the fact that you're now looking at a witchy group because you're doing that, so you know, kudos to you should be proud of that, and bringing in other other women that are wanting to you know.
Speaker 1: Just remember we're goddesses. That's it. We looked like Goddess.
Speaker 5: Curves curves baby in all the right places in your end.
Speaker 7: People, I guess if that you know, share your beliefs and are that way in client.
Speaker 4: So it's always been important to me.
Speaker 7: It's kind of something I can't really talk about with a lot of people because not many people believe in it. So it's my private thing that I'm trying. You know, it's not private anymore. This is who I am and this is what I believe in. So it'd be nice to find a circle like that.
Speaker 3: When we wish you all the very very best. Yeah, we look forward to hearing from you again as well.
Speaker 2: How your journey is going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely keep us posted and especially let us know whereabouts it is, because you know, if we're not too far away. Just yeah, we've got a couple of kids, we can grab them. How old do you have to be?
Speaker 2: Age is just a number?
Speaker 1: That's all right?
Speaker 3: You know what's funny, Just there's a TV in the corner of the room and three just came up three times in a row.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: That was very straight.
Speaker 7: I always which is three double three or three by signal?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I hadn't made a mother cron and it's just usually going into a new stage of life. So it's saying, looking at what's sort of finishing up for you and what's beginning. But that's been lovely to chat to you, to chat with you, Thank me on, thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: We still can't believe it people actually listen to this.
Speaker 4: I get socited every Friday. I'm like, who, I love it?
Speaker 7: Where do you?
Speaker 2: Where do you listen to our podcast?
Speaker 3: Because we've had so many people say that they listen to it when they're cleaning. We feel as though helping make without cleaning angels cleaning.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, with the cleaning witches.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 7: There we go any time I get time to myself, So headphones in and I get a bit of me time while I'm sorting.
Speaker 4: The house out.
Speaker 1: Love there you go.
Speaker 2: Well, we look forward to getting you again.
Speaker 1: Bye, okay, bye, thank you.
Speaker 5: Let's look at the stars aries this week pushes you to slow down and think before acting. A small pause could lead to a much smaller mo especially in work or finances. Trust your instincts, but don't rush them. Taurus with the spotlight on you, it's a great time to reset personal goals. You're attracting attention, so use it wisely. A fresh start in one area of life feels both overdue and exciting. Gemini. You may feel pulled inward this week. Take time to rest, reflect, and tie up loose ends. Something behind the scenes is shifting in your favor, so patience will pay off. Cancer Connections matter more than ever now, so friends, networks, or even a chance conversation could open a door.
Speaker 1: Stay open. You don't need to do everything alone. Leo.
Speaker 5: Career or big picture goals take center stage. You're being noticed, so step up with confidence. A little extra effort now could bring long term rewards.
Speaker 1: Virgo.
Speaker 5: You're craving something bigger. New ideas, travel, or even learning. Follow that curiosity. Stepping outside of your routine could spark a breakthrough y Bruh. This week brings intensity, especially in emotional or financial matters. Face things head on rather than avoiding them. You'll come out stronger and clearer.
Speaker 1: Scorpio.
Speaker 5: Relationships are in focus, whether it's deepening a bond or reassuring loved one. Honesty is always the key. A meaningful conversation will shift everything. Sagittarius. Daily routines and well bearing. Wellbeing needs attention, so small adjustments, better habits, clearer structure can make a big difference faster than you expect. Capricorn, creativity and joy take the lead. Make space for what makes you feel alive, whether that's a hobby, romance, or time with loved ones. Aquarius, home and fact family matters come into focus this week. You may feel the urge to reorganize, reconnect, or create a more peaceful space for yourself. Pisces, communication is your strength this week. Speak up, share ideas, and don't hold back. Your words could have more packed then you realize, and that's your stars.
Speaker 2: All right, Well there you go. That was you use lots of cards today, didn't I did?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought colorful. Yes, I'm feeling a bit colorful.
Speaker 2: Yeah is wearing all black.
Speaker 3: Than I am to thank you for today, Thank you for joining us. Be sure to be sure and be sure be sure to share the podcast with.
Speaker 2: Your friends and five stars would be great.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you again, Sue, Thank you, good work podcasts.