Speaker 1: We've been asking the question what did you eat that you shouldn't have?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: The reason that this has come up is because there's a teacher in the US who accidentally fed most of her class, so nearly a dozen students beef flavored dog treats. You accidy do that? This is the question, right, So she thought it was beef jerky. She gave it to the class like a little sweet beef jerky treat, like to twelve students. One of them ended up in hospital with the stomach ache. A lot of them ended up pretty sick. But then all these parents are outraged because they're like, how on earth did a teacher manage to make such a mistake that she didn't see a dog on the front of the packet and she managed to feed it to the kids.
Speaker 3: But also, why is she feeding the kids beef jerky?
Speaker 1: It's any such a weird treat.
Speaker 3: I get that you got it mixed up, but who is taking beef jerky for? I know what the kids are going to want today, some jerky?
Speaker 1: Are you allowed to bring treats to s well, I've got it.
Speaker 2: Here was actually a class party, so they were all celebrating at a time.
Speaker 1: Major just bringing beef jerky to a party. That's what your treat is.
Speaker 2: I've got the article. They were actually quite sick, like some kids were sick and they were worried about allergies because to have allergies and there could have been preservatives or ingredients in these dog treats that could have upset the keys.
Speaker 1: Nah, how sick could you be after eating just like a tiny bit. It's just still just jerky, right, I.
Speaker 2: Have peanut but a sandwiches, let alone eating a shmacko at recess. We've had some listeners right into the pickup on socials, Kyla says, I once you fish flakes to season chicken at a dinner party, and one of the guests asks for the recipe.
Speaker 1: When you see the fish flakes, do you mean fish food?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the flakes that you give a fish.
Speaker 1: But you can actually get fish flakes which are proper like you know, like stuff you're using your cookie.
Speaker 2: Oh no, well these aren't. No, this isn't this is food that you'd give a goldfish.
Speaker 3: Eliza's written in my mom put puppy milk in her cup of tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but it's not a milk dog.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought they milked the.
Speaker 2: Mom Bell says, I was at a school camp and thought it was a bowl of yogurt had a big scoop, but it was just hollandaise sauce.
Speaker 3: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: I just remembered?
Speaker 3: When I first started dating my fiance Ben, he's Swiss and I had gone over to stay with him, and it was like I was, you know, when you're really nervous, you want to impress someone and you just don't want to complain about things. He was at work and he had messaged me and he said, maybe eat whatever you want in the fridge and I said, oh, there's some cheeses in here, because Swiss love cheese. Can I eat them? And he was like, yeah, they're not open, but that's okay, we'll eat them. Eat whatever you want. So I picked a block of Swiss cheese. It's all in Swiss. Opened it. It looks big and expensive and I started to eat it and it was so disgusting, but he had told me they're all Swiss delicacies. Then I felt bad because they cost so much, so I kept eating it because I was like, I didn't want to open it for just the tiniest bit. Then I had the worst stomach pain later on that night, like I was so unwell.
Speaker 1: He was like, what did you eat today?
Speaker 3: And I told him. I was like, well, I ate a bunch of cheese. And he showed me the cheese and I couldn't read it because it was Swiss. But it's like the equivalent of eating a raw block of halloomy. It's the kind of cheese that you can only eat cooked. But I couldn't read that, so I ate a block of raw cheese.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you were fine.
Speaker 3: I was not fine.
Speaker 1: At least it's still human food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can't eat that.
Speaker 1: There's another person who wrote it and they put cat food into their pasta saw because that had had too much suit Fanni is called Nikki.
Speaker 2: What did you eat? You weren't supposed to eat, honey.
Speaker 4: A piece of cat poo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not supposed to eat that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I was sitting on the couch. I'd had a long day, it worked, I was waitressing at the time and relaxing, and we had some brownie left over from a function and I was just kind of sitting there and eating my brownie and I was like, oh, I've dropped a little bit, and I picked it up and I put it in my mouth and took it like a chewed on it straight away realized that it wasn't actually brownie back it out. I was like, oh my gosh, that's like a cat poo. Like I had this prairie persian cash DAGs on its butt all the time, and it was a cat poo dag.
Speaker 1: Wasn't even a fresh poo.
Speaker 2: It was a dag. It's just not possible.
Speaker 1: Well, clearly, chocolate, I honestly don't even know like where to go from here. That is the most vile thing I've ever heard on this break.
Speaker 2: That's where we came probably need and the end of that moment. But people do it as an accident, so clearly she didn't mean no.
Speaker 1: Of course she didn't go that's yummy, and give me another one, Give me a dag, ham me a kidding.
Speaker 2: We're are the bag of these things, bag and eggs. These pods have got a new feeling, all right. Next on the show, I've got a conundrum in my group chat my my one of my girlfriends is getting married and she's sworn off kids. She's like, no kids at my wedding, and it has riled up my friends, So I mean, Britt, with you getting married, I want to get your take.
Speaker 3: Okay feels yeah.
Speaker 2: The biggert