Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian O'Connell Show podcast. Let's get into Footyoki. You have made this outstanding this week. When I thought this might be a bit of fun and some of you might get involved, I didn't realize that every single hour my phone's pinging and there's more and more entries coming in that are amazing.
Speaker 2: Seriously, there are so many of you get involved in this.
Speaker 1: I cannot thank you enough. I hope you're enjoying listening to it. We're talking about this footyoke. The idea is a simple one. You know what it's like to be a fan of your club. It isn't so much even out the wins whenever you get them, if you get them, it's about the other stuff.
Speaker 2: That's what it is to be a fan. Can you put that into words a song for us?
Speaker 1: Pick any song, adds your own lyrics about what it's like to barratt.
Speaker 2: For your club, and then send it into us.
Speaker 1: That's why it's called FOOTYOCHI we know will be announced next Wednesday, so you've got a big long weekend. I keep saying this, this is not a singing competition. Okay, so the X Factor or tell her anything like that.
Speaker 2: It's about passion.
Speaker 1: It's about raw really raw voices, really raw voices. I speak as a raw voice man myself. I've got some amazing entries to play now. With Jackie Boy being off for a week, the boy king producer Rio is leaning forward grabbing the microphone, and that is radio friends, That is radio.
Speaker 2: Boy king Rio. What have you got them? What are the prizes?
Speaker 3: Christian? We have a sixty five inch Samsung four K Smart TV valued at almost sixteen hundred dollars. We have one thousand dollars cash for merch or stadium snacks, a lot of money. And we'll also sort your family out with a silver AFILM membership for two adults and two children.
Speaker 1: Gotta say that's quality service there, quality service. All right, let's get into the brand new entries. This is the first one from a fellow d'es fan. When I listen to this, I was like, is this kind of we won?
Speaker 2: Why is he has he been in a coma for a year? He sounds like the most miserable fan of my friend. The war is over.
Speaker 1: We won, okay, we want to know it. Hopefully it won't be such a long time until we'll again. We'll maybe we'll go back to back, but we won in an amazing season anyway. John, a d'es fan, has taken on a second Beatle song by one of you.
Speaker 4: Brilliant song. Let it be anything what.
Speaker 2: He's done, Let it be te? Why work too hard for this? All right? John, the miserable D's fan, take it away. He's got a good voice.
Speaker 4: The tracker's gone and the twin he's Hemmy Gorne he's gone and copped the knee. Looks like we're in trouble.
Speaker 2: At the GM. Johnny Cash, So Johnny Cash.
Speaker 4: The midfielders are in slow motion and the big men aren't here they're supposed to be. Looks like a premiership hangover to me, go the DS, go the D's.
Speaker 2: I love this, Go the DS, go the DS.
Speaker 4: I'm here to back the demons at the G good.
Speaker 1: Man see their Wednesday Well and jolly boy. Sue is a fan of the Kangaroos. She's gone for this old school song by Dion.
Speaker 2: Yes, run around, Sue, don't get down, Army Friday, my friends quality song.
Speaker 1: I'd be happy playing this before. This is a good song, all right from Sue. This is her song her take on then being a Kangaroos fan.
Speaker 2: Here's my story. It's sad but true, good voice.
Speaker 3: It's about a team called the Kangaroo Clever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should have known.
Speaker 5: It from the very sad His team leaves me with a broken hat. Then after game I watched Indy despair to win a game. Now is very rare and mister Day, I had a smile on my face. Pay against Pad. It's such a warm embrace. But if you don't want to cry out that dunes and keep away from the can your room.
Speaker 2: Very very.
Speaker 5: Take with them through the highs and loads. Ask any fool that higher than you. There's no changing.
Speaker 2: I'm a wanna hate very good good too.
Speaker 1: That is turn out of ten. All right, let me tell you about this one. Then I was hoping we get a few big power ballads, you know, the highs and lows, that emotion right in your heart being a.
Speaker 2: Fan burn for you, John Farna, what a soul straight from the heart.
Speaker 5: What love God?
Speaker 2: What's he gonna do Withoot? It's got everything to do with putty. If you had lyrics about two.
Speaker 1: Guys, big Saints fans pining for the loss of their former captain, Nick Rebold, who left five years ago, but they still burned for him.
Speaker 2: This is Marty and Chris.
Speaker 5: Great cycle Warner for it, Harley, ladies, don't forget.
Speaker 2: Out the five years ago twenty seventeen. Thank god for Nick Rewold couldn't mind this oddly movie for some reason.
Speaker 5: Burn for.
Speaker 2: While we come on we burned for.
Speaker 1: I guess it is cycle hopey, it's gone another season.
Speaker 2: With you chappeling menife again. Come on, BENI the carriage singing this to each.
Speaker 5: Other about Nick.
Speaker 1: For you?
Speaker 2: What the HELLI.
Speaker 1: F we a painstall there from twenty seventeen. Well do Marty Chris well on everyone said he I've actually got Nick's number.
Speaker 2: I'm going to send that to him now. He needs to hear that. Maybe he hears that he comes back. I don't want to give them full size. Okay, so this will close at the end of the show Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Email your entries in pick a song and I could keep saying this is not a singing competition. Just put down what it is to be a fan for your team. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot A you what this is The
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast