Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast. So this morning we want to hear from you.
Speaker 2: Maybe you've worked with someone, maybe it's your boss, maybe it's you. Your name sounds a bit like, not exactly like a bit like of famous persons. It's all got kicked off yesterday with the great name not Billy Joel, Benjamin Joel.
Speaker 3: I've been a fan of Billy Joel ever since I saw him as a kid on Countdown. Singer Piano Man also named my son his middle name is Joel.
Speaker 4: Named him Benjamin.
Speaker 3: Joel, purely after Billy Joel or the lad of giving the first name Billy.
Speaker 2: All right, so thanks to Benjamin Joela and Dad David telling us about that.
Speaker 1: When we've got.
Speaker 2: Jed Shearon Rob Stewart, Christian, I share a name with a local homegrow Italian the weather person on Channel nine, Leavinya Nixon. My name is Leavinya Dixon. I work in customer services every day, every day. Oh you're not the weather person. Like the weather person when she's not doing the weather worked, she's got side hustle in customer services. That will add you to the list. Lavigna Dixon that's a great one, Lisa. Good morning, good morning, here going.
Speaker 1: I'm good Lisa. So what have you got for us?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: Your name Brad Fit Brad Fit is a great one.
Speaker 2: If not, If so, this feels like a newspaper headline when they caught him on the beach after working out or something.
Speaker 1: So it's Brad Fit exactly.
Speaker 3: I told him to go and make some money off it.
Speaker 1: That's a great one, Lisa. How do you know Brad Fit. He's my son, it's your son, you, Lisa? Is it a fit family?
Speaker 3: A family?
Speaker 1: And are you all very fit?
Speaker 3: We are very fit? We could we could beat that pig Jack. I saw Jack Ryan, I could pay Jack.
Speaker 1: We down we down there?
Speaker 3: No, I saw that on the youtubebt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that is amazing. It's called nominative determinism. We've talked about this on the show before, where people become the surname. There's a butcher called Bob Chopp and his dad was a butcher as well. And the Fit family all fit? All right, Lisa, thank you very much to give us a call.
Speaker 3: No Problem by.
Speaker 1: Hundred percent series.
Speaker 2: About challenging you in a race, and I noticed you didn't accept happy to race a pin so.
Speaker 1: Fit happy to race a small.
Speaker 2: Pig, but not a not a family, the Fit family and brad Fit. All right, so we've got brad Fit, We've got Levina Dixon. Who else have we got?
Speaker 1: Karen?
Speaker 6: Hello, Christian, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Karen. So your name sounds a bit like someone famous.
Speaker 1: Who are you?
Speaker 6: My name is Karen Carter, and I always get Karen Carpentering from the eighties. Who's passed a line in the eighties? I but I say my reaction straightaways, No, she's dead.
Speaker 1: Kills that kills that little doesn't answer, yes, of course, I'm so sorry. How can we help you? In quote?
Speaker 2: She's dead, so have some respect, Karen, Thank you very much for that one.
Speaker 1: I said, bye, I can't count that one as well. Karen the big.
Speaker 2: Killer touch a Patsyason out a break stone, cold dead within two words.
Speaker 1: I've just looked it up. I've got the answer your question. Don't ask the listeners. Peter, Good morning, Peter. There you're going, I'm good, Peter.
Speaker 2: All right, So what have we got for our list of people who sound a bit like someone famous?
Speaker 3: I've got My son is David Chickerfield.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a cheap magician, doesn't he tonight for one night only in Frankston Damon Shipperfield.
Speaker 1: That's where we're from. And well, Peter, you said to you already given us gold? What else are you going? Yep?
Speaker 7: Well, my wife's son is also Benny Joel.
Speaker 1: They're everywhere.
Speaker 2: I now want to fellow row at the Benny Joel gig of Benjamin Joel's.
Speaker 1: He'd loved that, Peter, which enterprise? That is a great one. You're giving us two great ones there.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Pete, thank you, bye love.
Speaker 1: How we go ahead? Tim?
Speaker 2: Hello, Tim more in Christian I'm good, Thanks you the Sean. What have you got for us?
Speaker 4: Tim did used to be a teacher back in the day, and he came home one day to tell us he was marking the call in the roll of and one of the kid's name was Donald Duckling. You're winded us up, Tim, No, I swear to God, he thought he was him wound up and turned out that this.
Speaker 5: Was a real kid's name. And yeah, Dad couldn't believe it. They even Dad.
Speaker 4: Sort of mocked him a bit, but turned out that.
Speaker 1: Was the name of Donald Duckling.
Speaker 2: The teachers of helping shape future serial killers.
Speaker 1: That's how I hate the start someone for pe teacher.
Speaker 5: Probably lucky he didn't have a twin brother made he might have been Duppy Duckling.
Speaker 1: So Donald Duckling full name Donald Duckling.
Speaker 5: Donald Duckling was the kid's full name? Like you in Victoria?
Speaker 1: Mate, Yes, Jax, just do a quick looking Google. What have you found? Trying to find him on Facebook? To see if he's online? There is a Donald Duckling with forty two friends. Donald Duckling. This is you can't put anything in the Facebook. You know, you could be It's cool?
Speaker 5: Isn't real?
Speaker 1: He could be real? Donald Duckling. Yeah, Tim, thank you very much for that.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 1: May have a good day, guys. So yeah, we cannot leave this here, does anyone? He must could still were kicking her air touched him by the age of Tim there, what do we think? Fifty something? So Dad would have been older. Donald Duckling.
Speaker 2: You'd know if you've ever known a guy who is called Donal or Donald Duckling, you would remember.
Speaker 1: Can anyone verify this?
Speaker 2: And of course more of your calls if your name sounds a bit like someone famous? Our favorite world so far, Brad fit and until it's confirmed Donald Duckling. This is the Christian o'connells Show podcast. I think we're going to always keep this just to a never ending list that you can top up whenever you get we're talking about people, Bubby, you mubb be someone you know, son, daughters, someoney work with bah my boss names that sound a bit like a bit like but not exactly like someone famous. Benjamin Joel, Jed Sheering, Rob not Rod Stewart, Brad fits F, I double t that one reported by Linda Fit the mump, Lavigna Dixon working in customer services when she's not doing the weather, David Chipperfield of Frankston, and a second Benjamin job of this one at Benny Joel and pending at the moment, we're trying to get corroboration and confirmation off for Donald Duckling.
Speaker 1: Hard to believe, but apparently he's out there somewhere.
Speaker 2: Huge if true. Nine four one four one O four three. Stephanie, good morning.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 3: It's not Donald Duckling, but my sister in law's. When she got married, her surname became Duckett, and her father in law or grandfather in law is Donald Duckett.
Speaker 2: Also brilliant, Donald Duckett.
Speaker 3: Donald Duckett's so might Yeah. My sister in law's surname is Duckett, so we're like, yeah, I don't call you kid Donald or anything.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've only got to say that quickly and you can get in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 1: Donald Duckett.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's going on our.
Speaker 2: Whole family Duckets. That is brilliant, Stephanie. Thank you very much for sharing that one.
Speaker 3: By.
Speaker 1: Have a good day, Billy, young Christian. I'm good, Billy. What have you got for us? Mate?
Speaker 5: I've got a mate that's Toby Bryant.
Speaker 1: Toby, not Kobe Bryant. That is great. To Bryant, that's a great one. Thank you very much. Mate. Have a good day. Cheers, Billy.
Speaker 3: All good, All, good mate.
Speaker 7: Kate, Hi Christian, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good Kate, and I hope you're well this morning.
Speaker 7: Kate, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Who have you got for our list?
Speaker 7: Well? My surname is Ross R O double. But I often get asked, do I get confused with Kate Moss.
Speaker 1: M O double? Yeah, but you're Kate Ross the author.
Speaker 7: She was an author. And the funny thing is I used to have a bookshop and I'd often get people coming in.
Speaker 2: Him his case, super global, supermodel, Johnny Depp for years, Kate Moss, the author, Kate Moss.
Speaker 1: All right, thanksgiving us cook? What's the author?
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Thank made no sense? Dave. Yeah, so you're not Dave Grohl? Who are you?
Speaker 5: Dave L?
Speaker 1: This is David Gorel. What a great names? Do you? Do? You get people going? You mean Dave Growl?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, I did all the time. Sometimes read up the radio space in one or a couple of years ago on it and I can't remember who's who? I said, Dave Grohl. I said Dave gold the it got a big pig cut the Dave of girl and and happened again.
Speaker 1: Oh that's great.
Speaker 7: Beard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have been anyway, Thank you very much, David Gorel, Thank you all right, take care of me. I'll tell you what you aren't hearing swearing about that corner. This is a good thing. Maybe they put them on delivered at the end, just to calm us all down a bit. We're going to take a break and work out which producer put that one through. And why don't you if you want Billy Joel tickets. We're giving them away next Give Me the Billy. Just tell us why you want these tickets. You're in the first five rows on the front row, but they are guaranteed to be in the first five rows to Billy.
Speaker 1: Joel now can be sold out of the mc g Give Me the Billy, The Christian O'Connell Show podcast