Speaker 1: Now you may have heard on the show last week Brittany Hockley went away for the weekend.
Speaker 2: I house sat her house. Laura, I've done this before.
Speaker 3: You've done nothing but complain about it since.
Speaker 2: Can you give me a break? I actually haven't. I was a good house sitter.
Speaker 4: You also didn't tell me that you're getting paid for it, so I thought you were doing an out of the goodness of your own law, but paid you to house it.
Speaker 1: Peek behind the curtain, why don't you plan a radio show? We go girls, This is how it's going to go. They go, no worries, That's how it's going to go. And then now it's all of a sudden, some sort of prank patrol thing.
Speaker 5: I only want to add one thing before I hear what you have to say.
Speaker 2: I did you a favor.
Speaker 1: Can I say you paid me fifty percent of the rate you normally pay your house hitter and also your dog's hitter, because I that's how I sat for.
Speaker 2: Australia's most petulant.
Speaker 5: Dog, Australia's most divine.
Speaker 4: She's so pretty, but she has pretty privileged.
Speaker 3: She doesn't know she's got pretty Sorry, which continued.
Speaker 1: Let me just give you a review on house sitting and dog sitting for Brittany Hockley and Brits do Bricks Dog dollar It.
Speaker 2: It's true what we've said.
Speaker 1: We've had experts on this show trying to cure a Delilah of whatever ailment she bridge.
Speaker 3: Dog doll one have a pretty privileged Britz dog.
Speaker 1: Delilah has been through three dog walkers that have all resigned. It's like the Boeing crisis. They've all mysteriously disappeared, all the whistleblowers.
Speaker 3: No, you are severely exaggerating. Two dog walkers. There was two of them, not three.
Speaker 5: They have been with her for years and unfortunately they had to go a different way.
Speaker 4: They both resigned at the same time for the same reason.
Speaker 5: As she had one off week. Hormones continuees continue.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 1: Walking Delilah through the dog park is a literal hell. That dog is There's something gone on. That dog is smart. I think that dog is the Zodiac killer. It is got a look in its eyes. It knows more things than I know it is. It would get a higher ATAR than I would if it sat the nap Land. It'd be above state average.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: My favorite thing about Delilah is that if you are taking for her for a walk, you have to take her for a walk with two separate balls so that you can always have her on rotation. She trains, you have to keep it going otherwise she gets fixated on other people's balls.
Speaker 1: You want to know, Yeah, what's like walking Delilah. She's not like a kervooda or you clip on the lead and you walk in. You have to get a hip harness like I'm in, So let I clip a harness.
Speaker 3: Around my you're gonna go wakeboarding?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How you click?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: It's like trying to walk a ferret on acid?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what it is.
Speaker 1: Then there's a strap that goes underneath your leggs and clips up in the middle like a seat belt on like a roller coaster. Then you've got a bum bag, which, by the way, is a designer at the bag that you sling over your shoulder, which has two balls in it treats that are respective to Delilah's dietary requirements. And then you have a ball thrower that is mechanical that folds down into two parts so you can keep it in your pocket. Then you've got to put Delilah's waterproof harness on.
Speaker 3: Mitch, I'm getting a feeling that you didn't enjoy it. Well, where sorry, where's the problem coming?
Speaker 1: This is the problem. This is live audio of me at the dog park with Delilah. If you've ever wanted to know what it feels like to walk Brid's famous dog, Delilah, this is close your eyes. This is a little ASMR roleplay.
Speaker 2: Delilah. Shit, Delilah, Delilah. She's running out of the park.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm so sorry, Delilah. Oh my god, I'm sorry that people everywhere very dramatic and she's running out.
Speaker 4: Of the park.
Speaker 2: I have actually lost Britt's dog.
Speaker 1: I've genuinely lost Brittany Hockey's dog.
Speaker 5: God.
Speaker 2: There she's got her and now she's run through mud. She's run through she has genuinely run she loves mud.
Speaker 1: She has led through a pile of bud.
Speaker 2: Get here now coming out, Dalilah, out of breath. This is a problem.
Speaker 1: I've lost her again, Delilah.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't see a problem. It sounds like she had a great time at the park.
Speaker 2: She had a great time with that.
Speaker 5: Sounds like she was I could hear that in her panting that.
Speaker 3: She thought that was panting No, that was the dogish.
Speaker 5: The thing with Delilah is in her defense. She is not and we joke about it a lot here. She's not a bad dog at all. But she's selective with her listening. So she knows everything that you want her to do. She knows exactly what you're saying. But if she doesn't feel like it, she won't do it.
Speaker 3: She's disobedient, that's the word. She knows how to do it. She's so smart she just chooses not to. No, it's selective here. She sounds like a mother.
Speaker 1: I'll never do it for you again. Also, I've sent you my bs ben a count details. Please transfer the well.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to transfer it now. You just shamed my dog on national radio. You think I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Pay you for that, I'll see you in court. Also, I did steal some Pratasney, so I think.
Speaker 5: We're I know Prata Sonny's and all my food out of the fridge and a bottle of gin, and you slept in my back.
Speaker 3: The bottle of gin.
Speaker 2: She said I could drink it.
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 2: It's half empty.
Speaker 4: Coming up next, I'm going to tell you, guys, how over the weekend, I got chased down by security through an Airport's a shocking weekend.
Speaker 3: I was just smuggling again. What is.
Speaker 2: Delilah with me?
Speaker 3: Let's blame for that as well.
Speaker 2: It's next pick up.