Speaker 1: Heads to chemist Swearhouse and save more money every year on your.
Speaker 2: Regular medication with discounted prescriptions in every store every day.
Speaker 3: My god, my god, why god, I'm right, it's Friday morning.
Speaker 4: Thank younes. Since Friday, it's six am in the morning. Kiss Breakfast?
Speaker 5: Who the hell?
Speaker 4: What the hell is going down down?
Speaker 5: Bill him?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 3: This is Taylor Sweet.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm man Hathaway. Hey, this is Kim Kardashian. Keep your kiss.
Speaker 3: I love kiss right here on kiss.
Speaker 7: He's like, Kiss Breakfast is live and I'm You're on.
Speaker 4: You're on. You can say whatever you want. Good morning. How are y' minky?
Speaker 8: You're on?
Speaker 4: Uh, six o'clock on a Friday.
Speaker 3: Way finally here morning, sean morning, helly.
Speaker 4: Good night. Why are you dressed like a block.
Speaker 2: Dress?
Speaker 3: Like A'm like, I'm in a very cool cowgirl T shirt by Farmer by Whitney. There you go.
Speaker 9: I was going to say, I really dig this, shir It's cool.
Speaker 3: Look I've got my cowboy boots.
Speaker 10: I'm wearing pants. You just can't see them.
Speaker 4: It's just like an oversized T shirt.
Speaker 3: It's an oversized T shirt with Yeah it's giving. Farmer wants a wife. But Friday. I'm in the best mood ever. Didn't even Yeah I am, I've got my blow dry. Yes, I've got to go to another job after this, but it's it's.
Speaker 4: Not a radio job, not another.
Speaker 3: Radio and then I'm on holiday.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's true. How are you how this morning go? You're all good?
Speaker 10: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I randomly got breath tested on the way to work this morning. I was I don't know what it is about cops and seeing the breath testing situation set up. I know. I wasn't like drunk or intoxicated. I didn't have a wine last night, but I still got nervous. I was like, I tryed to I was racking my brain, like is my car regio done? Is there any you know, drugs in the car. It was all good, but I did get nervous, and I did think it was weird. Four No, it was about five am on a Friday morning.
Speaker 4: You know why they do a lot of earlies because people like Thursday night, knock off work, go for drinks. I've had so many mates done do uy like a Saturday morning They've gone surfing or something. They've had a big night before. And even just because you put your head on a pillow for a few hours. Doesn't mean the alcohol's out of your system. Yes, but like even if you had let's say you knocked over a bottle of wine last night and went to better like ten or eleven, there would be a chance at four am that would still be in your system.
Speaker 9: Yes, obviously different for women as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it all depends on how your body metabolizes alcohol.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we haven't actually, like we've had a lunch or whatever. Boy, we haven't got.
Speaker 3: I was driving, I was very well behaved.
Speaker 4: We haven't got on the piss. I want to know what you're.
Speaker 3: Like, a lunatic, not hand or your grog. Oh no, I can handle it like you reckon.
Speaker 4: You can drink me under the table.
Speaker 7: I mean I reckon.
Speaker 4: There's a challenge, Yeah, oh you think you can?
Speaker 3: Can we do it on air break? We're not allowed to broadcast under the influence. That would make for a good show, though it's hilarious.
Speaker 4: If it was pissed every morning, it'd be much better radio.
Speaker 3: Maybe it can be a podcast exclusive.
Speaker 4: You could do it on a pod. But you're right, like, if if she was over the limit, we have to take her off air.
Speaker 3: Right, technically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So we need to breath test you every morning.
Speaker 3: I've been breath tested this morning and I'm all clear.
Speaker 4: You're clear. I haven't been. Who do you think would be be able to drink each other here?
Speaker 1: Amy, you've turned into a bit of a fairy with old age.
Speaker 3: But I reckon back in the day, you probably can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you reckon?
Speaker 3: She could do it now she could well, Amy's yeah, this piss fit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so am I?
Speaker 3: But what do you drink?
Speaker 4: Beer and wine and spirits and methanol?
Speaker 3: Why is this the most competitive you've ever right? Like, this is not something to be proud of.
Speaker 10: I think this is a flex you think are doing it?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 10: Challenge accepted after I'm back.
Speaker 4: Full blown turpentine absence. All right, Oh that's stuffs brutal, it really is. Yeah. How many wines do you reckon? You can have in one night and be okay?
Speaker 3: Rose, Rose, I could do ten red wine? Not not so much. I just go to sleep.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I fall asleep.
Speaker 3: I can do a lot of champagnes and then I will be in a world of pain the next day. Champagne the worst headache.
Speaker 4: Who goes out drinking red wine? All the night, all night. By the way, there used to be this dude at this club I always went to, and he'd order like most people at the club would order like I don't know, mixes or like urbans or something. He used to go up there, just grab a bottle of wide sit they're drinking.
Speaker 3: It dancing, and your teeth go purple as well, Oh yeah they don't they You could do that now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cheaper, so I'll just get a bottle and also guaranteed you'll like you'll be drunk. And sometimes I swear they're watering down spirits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll have like ten vodkas and yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah. I knew someone who worked at like one of those really over the top nightclubs where they do the bottle servers. Yeah, and you're buying like a really expensive bottle of vodka or champagne. And she told me they did. They used to like take the top off, put the cheap crap in there, put the thing back on because the bar girls bring it out of them. Yeah, the dudes don't know whether the top's on price.
Speaker 3: I remember I went to a bottomless brunch for a girlfriend's fortieth and it was bottomless margaritas, and when I tell you, I had about eighteen and I went up to the bar staff and I was like, hey, I've had dead set almost twenty margaritas and I feel completely fine. And she goes, well, I think you have a problem. And I said, tell me the truth. Is there even any tequila in them? And she was like, you have a drinking problem? You Maybe no, you're lying.
Speaker 4: Maybe they were a pure strength, but you have a drinking problem, all right. On the show, thousands of bucks to be one with our pop quiz at seven and eight your chance to win a brand new car with our birthday will now the house Wives to Rinda Medley, Cynthia Bailey. They're going to be joining us on the show and we're playing Trady versus Lady right now. You want to give it a go. Call in thirty one oh six five you could win a double pass to go and see Robbie Williams. It is Fridays, so here we go live from our sister station, Kiss FM and La DJ Triple XL with a Kiss mets to get you in the mood for the weekend. Let's do it. At five past six, You're on Kiss Breakfast mikey Amy drid morning.
Speaker 12: Please.
Speaker 3: I want to start a say.
Speaker 4: Yeah Trady versus a lady. Let's get you to play. You could be going to see Robbie Williams live. Apparently one of the best live performances is Robbie.
Speaker 10: I reckon he'd be so fun to see live.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because he's such like he's a fun guy.
Speaker 3: It's a bit of alaricin, isn't he.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get to do it. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Joanna, Good morning everyone that.
Speaker 12: I'm well, I'm well, thank you, glad to be on the show.
Speaker 3: Glade. All right, you're a paralegal. Are you like in house legal or do you actually work at a law firm currently.
Speaker 12: I work at a law firm that I was in house for a while.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 3: Fun fact, I actually worked in advertising for a whole decade and then I randomly did a maternity cover as a paralegal. Why well, that's a really long story. I quit my advertising job to move to New Zealand to be with my long distance boyfriend, and then six weeks later I was like, oh no, we're not that compatible.
Speaker 12: You want today I'm actually I'm actually scheduled to go on a flight to New Zealand. So very coincidental, I.
Speaker 13: Know, you go, very very yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, so you drive an autu Q five.
Speaker 10: Yeah, three kids are also same.
Speaker 3: And tell us a bit about what happened at your year ten formal, Joe, did you have embarrassed? Yeah? It was.
Speaker 12: It was fun, quite embarrassing actually. So I was dating a guy for a good.
Speaker 14: Solid two years.
Speaker 12: It was our year ten formal. You know, we got a little bit intoxicated so to speed. We ended up as we do, yes, and then we went to the after party. And at the after party, you know, we're fooling around a little bit on the on the trampoline out in the backyard, and I had turned because I heard all this commotion in the background as audience, and they were clapping and they were like, go Jacob, go Jacob.
Speaker 11: And we just turned and we were being looked.
Speaker 12: At by about one hundred.
Speaker 3: Watch you exhibition as you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I know, I was a borned performer.
Speaker 3: Some people are.
Speaker 4: Really into that kind of stuff, they are, and sometimes people just get caught. I remember we're at the back of the shops or whatever, and I made had taken a girl that we knew and they were doing it, and we all saw.
Speaker 3: You'll just stood there and watched.
Speaker 4: We did. Yeah, I mean, and you like you feel bad, but they're doing it in public.
Speaker 3: I mean you could offer them some privacy and look away. Yeah, but you didn't.
Speaker 4: No, neither did one hundred of those kids that were watching it.
Speaker 3: Joanne's entire year. All right, waghing in at sixty five kg's it's a trampoline tramp Joanna.
Speaker 4: All right, let's meet our trade, which is Tyrone. Hello, Tyrone? How you doing? Man?
Speaker 3: There are you guys?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Good, you're a rufer. You've got to meet some bit triton. Now you're in a new relationship, is that right?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 14: How do you think?
Speaker 6: I think it's been around six months?
Speaker 4: I think yeah, a lot of guys don't know. Really, what do you mean? No, well you don't know the exact time. Oh you know what I mean? You kind of guess.
Speaker 17: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've made it.
Speaker 3: You're exclusive now, right, so you're not seeing other women or anything like that. You're definitely. Oh that's cute.
Speaker 6: No, stopped doing that.
Speaker 3: Wait, have you taken her home to your parents?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: Oh, yes, she's met a lot of my family.
Speaker 4: It's definitely. Okay, now, mate, tell us about getting your balls twisted? What happened?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, no, I get a PTSD talking about it now. But I woke up one day, I remember, for school in year nine.
Speaker 18: I think I was.
Speaker 6: Fifteen at the time, and I was just in excruciating pain and I couldn't even walk. I went to hospital that morning and yeah, I got diagnosed with twisted balls.
Speaker 4: How does that.
Speaker 3: Happen just from sleeping?
Speaker 6: No, yeah, it just it can happen to anyone at any time. And so yeah, to fix the problem, I've been there with one testy.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: So does that like you can still have babies? Right?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you only need one?
Speaker 4: You only need one? Okay, yeah one?
Speaker 11: Do we need a man?
Speaker 3: Poor bloke didn't waking up with a twisted scroter.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't understand the pot. I wouldn't know of having balls, you know. Yeah, it is probably the most painful thing in the world to be kicked in the ball.
Speaker 3: Is it as painful as childbirth?
Speaker 4: I believe more pain yeah? Scientifically? Yeah, all right, I waited at ninety kilos, niece, it's tyrone armstrong like right over it?
Speaker 3: Well, no, what you remember I'm strong.
Speaker 4: I'm strong.
Speaker 3: I know it was a bike as well. Sorry, was I meant to know that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Mike, you made it weird man?
Speaker 4: All right, good luck, Amy's got your question, Tyrone.
Speaker 3: Good luck. Question number one?
Speaker 10: What does exfoliation mean.
Speaker 6: When you when you're washing your face and it's got those little little tiny like it's a thing that you know, get in your paws and stuff.
Speaker 3: What does it do to the skin though, Oh, gives.
Speaker 6: Dirt and stuff?
Speaker 4: Or what do you want to do there? You make the call color ladies.
Speaker 1: Look, technically it's getting dirt off, but really the exfoliation part is removing dead skins.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go no, lensa just removed. Yeah, sorry, I would have given it to your tyrone. Question number two, how much baking powder is equivalent to one teaspoon of baking soda.
Speaker 6: Half a cup o.
Speaker 4: Teaspoons? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, three teaspoons? Okay, Well, I don't write the questions, but let's hope this. You're probably not going to get this either. What app is this the notifications sound for we'll do it again?
Speaker 4: Okay, do you know that, m We'll go flow.
Speaker 3: It's probably a good thing. Indian answer imagining your what is that thing?
Speaker 4: It's in your community?
Speaker 17: Takes me back.
Speaker 4: It's grinders when you get the gay dude wanted to hook up and goes.
Speaker 17: Yeah that yes, that's like a little potentially several times in a row if.
Speaker 4: You're a home with your husband, right and the phone's doing on grinder? Yeah all right, man, you got none, It's all right. We could do the tie break up. Okay, it could be happening, Joanna, Ready to go?
Speaker 14: Yes, ready to go?
Speaker 4: Okay, name three items in a three piece suit?
Speaker 12: In a three piece suit, yes, laser and pants, a tie, suspending.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll give you all of them. Yeah, okay, yeah, we would to go on jacket, trousers, waist.
Speaker 14: Okay yeah, okay, So Joe one, it's.
Speaker 4: Well, Joanna, congrats. You're going to see Robbie Australian two coming to Australia in November. Tickets on Salad Frontier two dot com Land. Thank you, thank you, all all right, we're going to play Trady versus Lady again on Monday. Coming up. Three words people say when they're trying to be polite but they're actually being really rude and annoying. What are those three words. We're about to find out, me thinking find out in two minutes after Alex warren't here on kids.
Speaker 3: They were.
Speaker 4: All right. Three words that people they think they're being polite, but they're actually being quite rude. There are three words that people that acting like they're being polite, but they're actually being incredibly rude. What are these three words? Well, according to Amy Lawong on subway takes, the three words are Amy, I don't mind. Have a listen to her explain it. Here we go.
Speaker 20: When someone asks you to make a decision and you go, I don't mind, it's the opposite of being easygoing. So I think the easiest going person would just make a decision so I can go, Kareem, would you like Italian or Chinese for dinner?
Speaker 3: And you go either.
Speaker 20: I think the easiest going person would go, oh, let's go for Chinese. Because at the end of the day, the person who's not decisive, the main fear that they have basically is the minor inconvenience that is disappointing someone.
Speaker 3: I a little convoluted there, but I cannot hate subway takes. That was so noisy.
Speaker 10: All I could hear was the train in the background.
Speaker 4: Whether on a subway. That's the point.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 4: I geah. I think what she's saying is people that can't make a freaking decision a very.
Speaker 3: Very annoying Yeah, to be honest, that's.
Speaker 4: Me right, so fast, let's do breakfast yeah during the show. Yeah, NAT's going to go and buy it. Yeah, using your own personal credit card. What would you like?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 3: Very different because right now I'm like hawked tunnel vision on the Cali Press spicy avocado toast. You do know, however, if you said, oh, we're going to go for a team lunch or something, where do you want to go? Say? I don't mind. Ah, but that's just because I'm actually quite lazy when it comes to that stuff. My husband would absolutely agree with that. Yeah, I hate making decisions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is it with that?
Speaker 21: Right?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 4: Because women are very emotional about food. Food is very important to you. Yes, But if I said, let's go out for dinner tonight. If I said that to my girlfriend, where would you like to go? You might copper? I don't mind.
Speaker 3: Well, that's because they want Most women want the man to take charge and book it.
Speaker 4: Right, But you don't want to say and what we're going to wait.
Speaker 3: No, we want you to organize it.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, every woman wants that, right. You want the dude to make the decision. So if I go, all right, we're having beef jerky and four X beer for dinner because I'd love to have that. How good is beef jerky?
Speaker 21: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, we're not having that anything but that.
Speaker 4: So we're going to make a decision, but the right decision.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just whether you have to make make a decision with us in mind, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Because you won't pick you ever picked where you going for dinner?
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 3: It's funny. I will always speak up when it comes to my girlfriends. But it's like when it's to do with Ryan, and I like to take a back seat and I let him to take I like him to take charge.
Speaker 4: So it's literally a man's job to decide where we're going for.
Speaker 3: Dinner, if you're going, if you're taking us out on a date. Yes, I think it's nice.
Speaker 4: It's hard being a man, isn't it so tough? Do you cop that? Shaun's you now to make a decision about where you're going for dinner.
Speaker 19: I'm alright, Like, I'll make a decision I'll go, Okay, we'll go to this pub for dinner tonight, and then like you know, last minute, we'll be like, oh no, not that one.
Speaker 9: That's not me, you know, my partners. Maybe maybe another one.
Speaker 12: Pick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you give me two options, I can absolutely pick out of them if you Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, So if I go beef Jerky four X beer yea or chicken wings and VB.
Speaker 3: I mean chicken wings, Yeah, both great choices. Right, I'll do the chicken wings.
Speaker 4: Hold the VBA twenty six past six the time right? Our birthday Wheel? Is it your birthday the fourteenth of August? Call in thirteen one oh six five. You'll spin our wheel, you'll win a prize and you'll go in the draw to win a brand new Cherry to Go four Urban suv score runs, coffee runs and weekend fun. Discover the Cherry to Go four with a test drive at Cherry Ride today you can win that. You've got a call in though to play Our Birthday will on thirteen one oh six five. We are doing it up next.
Speaker 22: Jis it's my birthday?
Speaker 4: It's my bay all right. Birthday Wheel is on Happy birthday to you the fourteenth of August.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two. Who else is having a birthday to day?
Speaker 4: Miller kunis Oh.
Speaker 3: Married to Ashton Kutch. She's a hotty forty three halle Berry speaking of hot women, she is sixty years old today.
Speaker 4: She wouldn't look at No, she wouldn't.
Speaker 3: She would be absolutely stunning. So Steve Martin eighty.
Speaker 4: One, Oh your favorite movie.
Speaker 3: Bride?
Speaker 4: Yeah, one eighty one. It's funny because he went gray really early. You know the dudes that go gray really early, like in that Father or The Bride. I think he's like our way forty yea looks like he's sixties.
Speaker 3: He does look sixty, doesn't he bring him about it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: There, he was forty.
Speaker 4: Six, but he looks much older.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I love that movie so much.
Speaker 4: I wonder when he went, oh we got him with brown hair?
Speaker 3: Oh it does looks like I think he looks better with white hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Great, weird, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: God love him. Spencer Spencer Pratt forty three years old today. Kate Richie is forty eight years old, and Paul Gallen forty five. He's the ex Sharks player around NRL commentator.
Speaker 4: Yep forty five to five years old.
Speaker 3: And today in two thousand Dora the Explorer.
Speaker 4: Won't Won't Shock Killed two thousand. I was in high school at the end. There's a problem if a seventeen year old Mikey was watching.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mike, it's never really got into it.
Speaker 4: Is it still around? Still a thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah it is. Yeah, my goddaughter absolutely loves it.
Speaker 4: You escaped it somehow, I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We were deep into the Wiggles.
Speaker 4: Oh do you hate them?
Speaker 3: I don't hate them. I hate everything they stand for.
Speaker 1: Right, it's your birthday, Happy birthday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 4: What's doing for it?
Speaker 14: What's doing?
Speaker 22: I'm going to a restaurant on the Northern Beaches at Newport for a bottomless lant.
Speaker 10: Oh, Bron, that sounds like heaven? Are you doing that today?
Speaker 22: I am, and so I've got to behave and not get too messy.
Speaker 3: I disagree. It's a birthday, darl If you're ever gonna not behave and get messy, it's on the day of your birth.
Speaker 4: We were having a chat before, Amy reckon, she can drink me under the table, highly doubt it. But how many wines are you going to have today? Bron?
Speaker 22: Well, I'll start off, probably with an April and then go on to champagne and a few wines and yeah yeah and maybe a lemon sellow to finish it off.
Speaker 3: On Treat yourself, girl, it's your birthday. You deserve them all.
Speaker 4: You're married better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going going with my sister beautiful.
Speaker 4: Pick up the waiter, you know, treat yourself.
Speaker 3: Treat yourself to the waiter.
Speaker 4: Alec, the pim is here. Let's be that. Well, let's get a number here.
Speaker 3: Number four.
Speaker 5: Number four is a good one. You've won a double pass to MG Life Presents R and B Royalty Boys to Men with Salt and Pepper and Belviv de Vo Scott Brian can I t three Legendary what Explosive night? Tickets on sale now at MG dot Live.
Speaker 4: Not only that, nough, Bron, you are also in the chance to win our brand new Cherry Tigo four. Congratulations.
Speaker 16: Yeah we're a cherry on top.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cherry on top.
Speaker 4: That would be nice, amazing prizes for you today. Now you have to pick our birthday song No one wants Kevin Little. What's going on with that? Carry over? Amazing? Please pick? I can't even sell it.
Speaker 13: All?
Speaker 4: What are you picked? Amy?
Speaker 3: All right? Brian? I think you're gonna like this one I've picked man. I Feel like a woman by shaniah Dwaine, A fee lad woman, loving that.
Speaker 4: I just knew you'd do that.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, Brian.
Speaker 4: If it's your birthday on Monday, please call up and pick Kevin Little. Otherwise we're going to be It's going to be here forever. Okay, we're going to do that right now. End, first calls coming up? What is on your mind? Friday morning? Get on air and have a chat to us. Maybe you heard something with Seawn's news. We've been talking about something on the show or something in your life you want to chat about. Yeah, thirteen one oh six five for our first calls? Here you go, Amy, Yes, Shania Twain playing right now.
Speaker 3: Let's go girls.
Speaker 4: You're on Kids Breakfast, Mikey, Amy Girard. It's twenty seven right now, Friday morning.
Speaker 13: That now that Hello?
Speaker 4: All right, first calls? Now, what do you want to talk about? Thirteen one oh six five? Hello Luke morning, Luke?
Speaker 9: Hey, you going go?
Speaker 4: I don't know why I said it that way. What's up mate?
Speaker 20: Much?
Speaker 11: I just wanted to circle back to the going out for dinner with the missus thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like apparently where we've learned something. Men have to pick. I'm taking you out to dinner, I have to. I have to decide where, don't I ask?
Speaker 3: You don't have to, but it's a nice gesture. Yeah, wouldn't like it.
Speaker 4: And if I ask quite often, you'll be like, I don't know.
Speaker 10: That's probably the reply you'll get from me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, go for a man? Well what about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Well I pick all the time. I love a fussy I just want to have his nice chicken snitty.
Speaker 4: Ah, you're a fussy eater? Okay, what won't you eat louke?
Speaker 3: As in like will you do you not like fancy food? Yeah?
Speaker 11: No, I'm not like a type of guy that'll go for a bowl of ship that's all mixed together, just like plain big plain, no no gravy, just a bit of lemon, Oh.
Speaker 4: No gravy, grazy. Is it a big turn off a dude that is a fussy eater? Because I find that a turnoff in a woman. But I bet women find that a turnoff. Like a dude like he won't need a pastor of what was it a bottle?
Speaker 3: Bowl of shit mixed together?
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, but like I don't need these, Yeah, it's I don't.
Speaker 3: Like a fussy eater, dude. Yeah, like having Yeah, I don't know. As long as you can go to a few different restaurants and stuff like that, there's always something on the menu. Personally, I couldn't get a guy who was like vegan or something.
Speaker 4: Oh god no. But even like, do you know you have any girlfriends or anything?
Speaker 10: Yes, my best friend she's very fussy, like.
Speaker 4: Only chicken nuggets.
Speaker 3: Yes, she just likes chicken, pasta and a salad. That's about it. Yeah, so she would never come to like a French restaurant with me or anything.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do it. Like a steak, yeah, that is on Like that was on my list when I was dating. I got to be into good food. Yeah, I can do. I can do pescatarian, you know the ones that only eat fitch. I can handle that. Yeah. But like if you don't eat seafood or you don't like yeah, Chloe, hello, good morning, Hey.
Speaker 8: Chloe, Hello, good morning.
Speaker 4: How are you good? What's going on? What do you want to say?
Speaker 14: I am agreeing with Amy. I will not go on the date unless they choose where to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent, especially if like early days and you're being courted by a male one hundred percent.
Speaker 14: I feel like I'm taking them out on the date if I choose.
Speaker 3: But yeah, exactly right, And that's a bit of an ick early on.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, does it happen a bit, Chloe, Like a guy asks you out and then he goes you pick?
Speaker 14: Yeah, if they say you pick, or where do you want to go? I just I will stop responding and I will I think it will set the base of the relationship with them not putting an effort as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's true. But also like you want a man that makes a decision.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah, charge, I got that back in the dating time. You are right, Yeah, where to go?
Speaker 3: It's not it's really not rocket science, guys.
Speaker 4: But some dudes just no idea.
Speaker 10: Well maybe yeah, they're not that into you.
Speaker 3: If that's do you think guys are just that stupid?
Speaker 4: I reckon.
Speaker 19: Maybe they're just worry that, like the spot won't be good enough for the person.
Speaker 3: So I'm ever thinking it.
Speaker 9: They might be like, oh.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I only know two pubs in the area or something, and they're both died by.
Speaker 3: Only Domino's Highway.
Speaker 4: But that shows a lack of confidence, not being able to find something and pick it and just to own it right. Good on your Chloe, thanks for calling in. Okay, we got to hit a celebrity gossip coming up with that in just a moment. What are we looking at today? Yeah? Your button's on now, Sorry, that's all right?
Speaker 1: Which Ossie celebrity says that they actually lived in a basement for a while because they were so broke.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you next.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's coming up. You're on kiss. Good morning, Okay, celebrity news.
Speaker 23: You like that.
Speaker 1: Guard Natalie Imbruglia has revealed that she was forced to live in a friend's basement because she ran out of money because she struggled to find work after Neighbors. So she actually wasn't on Neighbors for too long back in the early nineties ninety two. She had a role on it for two years and then she kind of thought, I'm going to do the Kylie minogue here. I'm going to get up and go to the UK and try and crack the UK market. But apparently UK casting directors didn't like casting Ozsi's from Neighbors anymore and she struggle to get another job. So obviously, after Kylie coming over and everything. They're like, Nat, We're done with all youuzzy neighbors people. So she says, I went to England and they were really cracking down on the neighbors stars. So I was for a few years very famous, and I was just doing appearances and going to clubs and signing autographs and getting cash in envelopes. But that's the only I'm sorry, money she could get from her fame. And then she said, it was the first time in my life where everything didn't just fall on my lap. So she just started partying and spending all the money she had until it ran out, and she got to a point where she had to go to a friend's house in Chelsea in the UK and just live in their basement until you got home.
Speaker 3: You know, nah, you'd want to kind of prove yourself over there, but living in a basement in the UK, like it's already cold, I can imagine how cold.
Speaker 4: It would have been.
Speaker 3: Down to mere admitting defeat would suck too.
Speaker 1: After you had all this success from neighbors and everyone's thinking you're going to keep going on that trajectory, and then you'd just fail.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like she did. She rose from the ashes because she oh, this is the floors.
Speaker 4: This didn't write it. No, it's a cover which throws.
Speaker 3: Naked on the floor.
Speaker 1: Sean Fraser from the newsroom as a guy in a rock band rock on the Ritzy Kids ding the bell because that was a plug.
Speaker 3: Do you do you like this kind of music? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 10: Would you do like a rock cover of this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so cool.
Speaker 4: Do you do a lot of cover sho.
Speaker 9: We do one cover? We do a post Malone song chemical? Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Just kind of rocky anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, form it like pubs and I've gone to a giga Seawan's before and that's it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's very good. He's the last singer.
Speaker 4: Were starting next week. Every caller on air for You Get O gets tickets to go and see kids that they're pretty cheap. No one calls you're a dog, I.
Speaker 3: Got I'll come.
Speaker 1: Also Callum Turner. We're talking a lot about him at the moment moment because he is, as well as being do Aleeper's husband, he's in a brand new movie called One Night Only. He was just in Sydney for the premiere of that movie here and he caught up with our very own smallsy He told a story about this time that he was actually kicked out and banned from a pub, which is surprising because Callum Turner seems like quite a tame and like not naughty person. However, I did see photos of him and do aleaper after their wedding and they were still bendering at like seven as so he's got some mongrel in him. But otherwise, yeah, he actually got banned from this pub for a very innocent reason.
Speaker 3: Take a listen. I'm banned from a pub in Switzerland, okay, called O'Reilly's.
Speaker 8: Or something, and.
Speaker 4: My best man lived in. I didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 16: I wanted to get my charger back, and the guy I was like, you know what, I'm sick of coming to Patti O'Reillys.
Speaker 4: So he's banned. No, we were talking. Why did he get banned asking for the charger too much?
Speaker 21: No?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It didn't really make sense in all honesty, I think you know what, I think he probably asked for the charger and the guy realized he was drunk due to them to.
Speaker 3: Interaction, and then he just kicked him out. I get they're kicking out, but like I always thought, you had to do something quite bad to get banned like you. I've never been banned from I have many.
Speaker 1: Bands band, but mine's like and I'm not a brawler.
Speaker 3: It's not like I'm having fights and glass and people.
Speaker 1: Mine's literally being drawn and annoying, drunk and annoying loud, and then they probably try and kick me out and I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Fine, you know that, trying to get back in.
Speaker 10: Yeah, of course, different doors.
Speaker 1: But not for many, many years. This was like in my twenties, of course. So I don't know if any of those bands still hold up.
Speaker 3: I'll try. Have you been banned from anywhere?
Speaker 4: Back in the day, there was a nightclub when they banned smoking. Yeah, I was like, well, no, I'm still smoking in here. That's mental.
Speaker 3: Who do you think you are?
Speaker 4: I just thought we should still be able to smoke at a nightclub, and they kicked me out. Yeah, but I had already started in radio. I feel like such a Oh no, what did you do?
Speaker 3: Do you know who I am?
Speaker 4: I pulled out a business card and said I'd get them free ads.
Speaker 3: You're also illegal? What a stretchers? Did they click your business card?
Speaker 4: You spoke? If you want, no, it wasn't you can't smoke, but I could come.
Speaker 10: Back if you went up now, like I feel like no one would.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't matter.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you like you can't drop a business card?
Speaker 3: Firstly? So what are you going to do? Google yourself? And you know what I mean. The business card back in the day was such a flex. Oh yeah, it's not a thing anymore.
Speaker 4: I've still got like three hundred of themselves order somewhere.
Speaker 3: Did you just buy yourself business cards?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 10: No, they used to do them. I had business card. Oh I never gave him to anyone, but it was just a thing you got, I.
Speaker 4: Want fake mate, Like.
Speaker 3: Actually, maybe you went and made them yourself. I wonder if people still doing something you would doing.
Speaker 10: I wonder if people were still doing his business cards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like entertainers and stuff. I went to a PR event recently and like the magician guy, he had a business card of course. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I think they're huge in different cultures. To Korea, I believe like it's a huge thing they still and Japan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just an annoyance to receive because where am I going to put it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I don't even carry a wallet anymore like I don't have I just my entire life is on my phone, So a phone wallet, you know, the big no thanks a little flappy one boom boomer.
Speaker 4: All right, are you on more celebt us? You can go and get the Kiss Breakfast podcast on the free iHeartRadio app. All right, we give away thousands of dollars every day. We're about to do our pop quiz first time for Friday morning. You want to play your chance at thousands, call now thirteen one oh six five Kiss, Kisses pop Quiz.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 4: There is a reason we're playing that. The nineties is back from nine Today on Kiss we're playing nothing but nineties HiT's all day, so to celebrate pop quiz is nineties a deed? Yeah, we're going back to the nineties. You can win one thousand dollars right now. Liz, Good morning, Good morning, Liz. Good with the nineties. Liz.
Speaker 3: I'm an eighty five baby five baby, Yeah, you're an eighty five baby too, right, four? Or you're eighty four, I'm eighty six.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Your Liz is in between us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, Liz, what would you do with the money.
Speaker 3: I'm over work.
Speaker 23: She'll be definitely on botoktops.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a necessity in your Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, good luck. Let's see if you can get the thousand dollars on our nineties edition of our pop quiz Am. He's got your question. Speak up nice and loudly, Good.
Speaker 3: Luck, Liz, Question number one. Dolly was the world's most famous cloned animal. What type of animal was she? What is the name of Will Smith's character in The Fresh Prince of bel Air?
Speaker 16: Uh oh path?
Speaker 3: Name the girl group that featured Baby Sporty, Scary Ginger and Posh both fields? Which sony gaming console was first released in ninety four? Nintendo which US president was involved in a scandal with the White House intern Monica Lewinsky.
Speaker 16: Uh oh pa?
Speaker 3: What Leonardo DiCaprio movie was the highest grossing film of nineteen ninety seven. Eldrick Woods is the real name of which now legendary golfer that turned pro in the mid nineties. Oh Perth, which Australian soap launched the career of Chris Hemsworth. Uh thought, eat my shorts is a famous catphrase from which cartoon character.
Speaker 16: Short Oh oh Path.
Speaker 3: Which rapper released an album titled All Eyes on Me in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 16: I'll follow out.
Speaker 3: That was too Pa.
Speaker 4: You're like a sure eighties baby, so you shouldn't know your nineties stuff, but we are. We only got too out of seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we only got two. Okay, So Dolly was a sheep. The most famous cloned animal. Will Smith's character in The Fresh Princeter of Bellair was actually Will smith trick.
Speaker 4: Question.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The Sony gaming console that came out in nineteen ninety four was a PlayStation. Bill Clinton was the person who was involved with Monica Lewinsky, remember.
Speaker 4: Yeah, famous, Look that up if you don't know what that is.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 3: Tiger Woods is the legendary golfer. His real name is Eldrick Woods. Home and Away launched the career of Chris Hemsworth and Eat My Shorts is a famous cut trace from Bart Simpson.
Speaker 4: Now, maybe like you Amy, she wasn't allowed to watch on him maybe yeah, yeah, like no Simpsons at all.
Speaker 10: I wasn't allowed to do a lot of things, my key. That's why I rebelled and.
Speaker 3: Did it all and did it all anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Liz, thanks for playing anyway. We've got another chance before eight o'clock, all right, so keep it right here. On kiss and remember from nine nothing but nineties all day. I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And my friend did something last weekend, and personally, I think it's a bit of a no no in relationships. I'll tell you about that next.
Speaker 4: Are we going to judge her?
Speaker 10: I maybe a little, but also you do you?
Speaker 3: I guess?
Speaker 4: Sabrina Carpenter right now, quarter past seven on kids, I'm trying to pick that song friends.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, talking about yeah, oh oh, I got it. So I was having a conversation with a girlfriend of mine a couple of days ago.
Speaker 4: All right, Amy, we are live. So none of that language just like whispered.
Speaker 3: Out of me as well, I don't reckon anyone would have even heard it. So told the story about my girlfriend going out for lunch with her ex partner, and I thought that was quite strange. Now I happen to know that she's really good friends with him still. And I remember at the start of the week I interviewed Harry Jowsey and he was on that show Mary Harry, and he was trying to find a wife, and I think he's found one. But he brought his friends in on the show, and one of the friends was also his ex girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Georgia, so they're hanging out there.
Speaker 10: So he's maintained a really good friendship with his girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Now, I I want to know, do you have any relationship ongoing with any of your exes? But I personally find it a little bit weird. I know people do stay in touch with their exes, but I don't understand why, and I certainly don't understand why you'd be having lunch with them.
Speaker 4: No. I mean, look, maybe if your early twenties, like you're saying, and you're no, I'm trying to like, why you have a lunch with an ex.
Speaker 10: And obviously her partner is okay with that, which.
Speaker 3: Is also weird.
Speaker 4: It's cool, so it wasn't a dirty secret or anything as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, No, Like I've got male friends and I will go and catch up with them, and I think that is fine. I think it's absolutely fine being friends with the opposite sex.
Speaker 4: No, she's there with them.
Speaker 3: No, No, But I think the minute there was past feelings, intimacy, you know, shared living arrangements and stuff. I don't understand why the need to.
Speaker 4: I know it's friendly with your ex. Yeah, yeah, third en one oh six five, are you friends with an ex? Like, is there a reason. I'm sure there are people. What about okay, like a friendship groups. You know when you were younger and you dated, yes, and then you broke up, but that person is still in the group. Maybe again, Okay, No.
Speaker 3: I'm fine with that. It's the going out for lunch together that I found really weird.
Speaker 4: It's like, you would think that husband would have a huge problem, and.
Speaker 3: You know what, the fact that I'm sitting here talking about on radio when the husband doesn't even have a problem with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who are you to judge?
Speaker 3: I'm not judging. I just I remember when I first met Ryan. I I was only twenty nine, so probably a little bit immature, but I was like, delete your ex made him remove his ex girlfriend of all social media, which, now that I look.
Speaker 4: Backwards, that's a little crazy.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's slightly immature, but also why do you need to look at her stuff?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 4: Was he looking?
Speaker 3: Probably not, but like it would pop up up, right, So he has probably an insecurity on my part.
Speaker 4: Move or block? No?
Speaker 3: Never block?
Speaker 4: Okay, search up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well she's on private.
Speaker 4: He could set up a ghost account.
Speaker 10: No, he doesn't care that much.
Speaker 4: All right, let's take your calls thirteen one oh six five. Can you be friends with an ex? Are you have you got something going on where you still have lunches or coffees or something with an ex? Call us up thirteen one oh six five. We'll talk to you up next.
Speaker 3: I have the gift to restore life.
Speaker 9: I have the power to help people with cancer.
Speaker 3: I can heal third degree burns.
Speaker 8: I can give real hope to people with heart disease.
Speaker 3: I have the power to help unborn babies.
Speaker 24: Every time you donate blood, you can help save three lives. Do something special. Call thirteen fourteen ninety five. That's thirteen fourteen ninety five, or visit donate blood dot com a you you have so much to give.
Speaker 4: Your friend thinks she can be friends with her ex.
Speaker 3: Well she no, she doesn't think she is friends with her mental They've been friends for like thirteen years since they broke up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they did. You were saying they had a lunch. Did they do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't know how often, but they. I mean, I'm trying to work out why they would have had a lunch, the reason to get a promotion? I don't know. Yeah, Like I would say that if I saw an ex of mine out in public, Like I would say hi, and I'd be civil. But that's about the extent of where. Like, my exes are exes for reasons.
Speaker 4: So awkward when you run into them. I usually date out of area, so I've avoided it well played. I can't think of running into an ex at all. It's like, just never see him again. What about NAT friends with an ex? I'd love to know your opinion.
Speaker 11: Die.
Speaker 4: Oh I hope they all die.
Speaker 10: I don't wish them any sort of happiness.
Speaker 4: All right, his is coming your friends with an ex?
Speaker 23: Hey Megan, Hi, guys, No, it's not me, it's my partner. But firstly, I don't agree. I don't think that you should be friends with your ex. But my partner he's a still a very good friend with his ex and they're kind of best friends.
Speaker 3: Oh what are you?
Speaker 23: Oh no, I don't understand this, So let.
Speaker 3: Me ask you a question, Megan, is the partner friendly with you? Like? I actually think if in this kind of situation, if his ex made a really big effort with you and kind of befriended the two of you as a couple, I would maybe kind of come around to the idea but are they kind of keeping their friendship separate to you?
Speaker 25: I mean, it's through awkward. I can't be friend with it, and I made it from day one, like I can't take an image out of my head. So I said, no, I'm not I'll be out of this picture. I don't want to be involved on that. So yeah, So, but she's kind of weird.
Speaker 23: I think she doesn't leave them alone or there because she's still in content.
Speaker 24: So I don't know, i'd have.
Speaker 4: A big problem with that, that she's still in love with him, right, Well, sort of looks like, yeah, you shouldn't be all right with that, Sean. You're on Hi, Sean, what are you say?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I think you can be friends of an. Next, I live with my ex and I have for about five and a half years since we've broke since we broke up, No.
Speaker 4: Way, you live right now? You live with your ex?
Speaker 23: Correct?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 18: Well, at the time I was helping him out because he had nowhere to go and injured his leg and we've just become also friends since.
Speaker 3: So do you are you allowed to see other people? Is there a little So you're both like you both back on the dating scene and there's no so there's no feeling whatsoever.
Speaker 18: No, I've just just pure mates now and like he'll have his new partner over and that's fine.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's different in the Gates community. The thing you're gay is it? Is it like you friends with xes?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 17: Personally? I'm not really into it. There is one friend, but he's an ex from a long, long time ago.
Speaker 4: I go bull.
Speaker 17: Cold, no contact. But if enough time passes and they're around.
Speaker 4: So it's not common for like gay guys to still be friends after they break up.
Speaker 17: Gay people have no rules.
Speaker 4: Everyone's different.
Speaker 3: Well I was gonna say that actually makes a bit more sense because I would say that they could. I don't know. I think men are better at compartmentalizing, so it would make more sense why they're just like, yeah, we just get on with it.
Speaker 4: What about two lesbians?
Speaker 10: I don't I can't speak on behalf of them, but what I'm not one?
Speaker 4: But you were with a woman one?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, So don't make me a lesbian. Yep, Amanda, go for it.
Speaker 16: I wouldn't tolerate my husband talking to an ex an ex.
Speaker 17: He's just.
Speaker 14: It's wrong.
Speaker 3: No, sorry, this is an ex for a reason, right, Like you.
Speaker 14: Do not talk to your ex. That's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, problem solved. Yeah, just no contact.
Speaker 3: I kind of agree. Un obviously, if there's kids involved, and then of course you want it to be amicable and you want to be able to get along. But if there's if you don't know, if you don't have kids or anything linking you together and keeping you in that kind of friendship, then I don't understand why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I still have no idea why your friend is definitely having lunch with an ex. I don't get it, Sean Fraser.
Speaker 19: You think in one of those situations, one of the people wants more.
Speaker 9: I don't do, Like, surely, yes.
Speaker 3: And you know what, when I think about my girlfriend, she's happily married, so she's moved on, happily married with kids.
Speaker 10: He is still single now.
Speaker 3: Right, So and her argument is like, I'm married and I've got three kids, Like, he's not chasing after me. We've just shared a life together and we know each other really well. So it's a comfortable lunch to listen. I'm with you, but I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: Well, I should put your friend in jail, all right, it's wrong.
Speaker 3: No, she's lovely twenty five three beautiful kids, to look after it's.
Speaker 4: Twenty five to eight still to come. You can win thousands with our pop quiz. We've got another chance before eight and are they're all in town right now. Real Housewives Direnda Medley and Cynthia Bailey are going to be joining us. That is coming up right here. You're on Kiss Mikey, Amy Gerard, Good morning Celebrity News. You like that guard And now we're going to hit a celeb news with Nat. What do you got?
Speaker 1: So it's the logis this Sunday Night TV's Night of Nights.
Speaker 3: And for the first time.
Speaker 1: Since Sam Patso, so for the first time in three years, we have a new host because Sampaign had been hosting and Robert Irwin is going to be taking over this year.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: When it comes to the hosting style of Sampaign, it was very Ricky Gervats. It was very roasting celebrities and he did a really good job of.
Speaker 10: It in all honesty, very funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was very funny because he's like that low effort, doesn't try too hard humor.
Speaker 3: Yes, So obviously we're talking about Robert Irwin.
Speaker 1: Now, he's not a comedian, so it's going to be a very different style. So he spoke to our very own Willem Woody about how he's going to approach that hosting style.
Speaker 13: Okay, who am I taking aim at?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Where do I begin that champaign?
Speaker 13: No? No, no retribution, Sam, I'm coming for you. No, no, not at all. Honestly, like I wanted to preserve that kind of keep that and do something new, different, completely different.
Speaker 9: So it's going to be a lot more sort of like.
Speaker 13: Big and bowl and theatrical, and there's going to be some Australia Zoo kind of wildlife moments in there as well. It's getting cool, but there is also room for the roast. But you will see we've we've incorporated that in a very surprising way.
Speaker 10: Now, what I predict is he's going to dance.
Speaker 1: His opening number is going to be a dance because he's just went dancing with the stars in the US.
Speaker 3: Yes, phenomenal dancer.
Speaker 15: Wow.
Speaker 10: I just have a feeling he's going to add because he said it's.
Speaker 3: Going to be a lot more theatrical. Yeah, big and bold. I reckon it will start with a dance, and then I reckon half the zoo is going to come out. He should do a remake of Toxic by Britney Spears with a snake. Yes, that would be cool.
Speaker 4: We'll find out on Sunday night. But yeah, he's just got to own it. You can't try bare comedian when no.
Speaker 1: And also you both know because you've done it before me you do a lot of it still. But hosting jobs a hard man. Yes, if you get a tough crowd. Yeah, last year I was actually at the Logis and I remember sitting around and thinking, Jesus is a tough crowd.
Speaker 3: Which is on.
Speaker 1: TV, I reckon they add canned laughter as well, But in the room it feels completely.
Speaker 3: It feel and there is nothing worse. When you drop a joke or like you're trying to be funny and it's crickets, don't you just die Internally.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you're like me, like right now we're speaking to hundreds of thousands.
Speaker 3: Of people, but we can't see them.
Speaker 4: It's not up on stage like people. Yeah, I actually.
Speaker 3: Think the smaller the crowd the worst.
Speaker 10: Yes, More intimately it becomes a big bunch of people.
Speaker 3: At least you're going to get some like giggle out of a few. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is by the way you can listen to Robert Erwin's full chat with Wilmoody this afternoon from four right here on Kiss Now.
Speaker 10: Ann Hathaway. God, it's a big year for Anne.
Speaker 1: So she's everywhere, so many movies, Herons and Data Zendea everywhere.
Speaker 3: So Anne Hathaway Devil is prior to two.
Speaker 1: Of course, Odyssey the End of Oak Street is the latest one and also the first trailer for Verity.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait to watch that. Very loved the book. Yeah, love the book.
Speaker 4: Do you read?
Speaker 3: Yes? I do? I read? Why are you shocked? Do you think she's done? Can you read?
Speaker 4: You're busy?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: I can read?
Speaker 3: No, it's oh, I can read. Yeah. Yeah, he reads the game on repeat? You read?
Speaker 10: You read the newspaper, Mikey, Yeah, I can see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you're seventy.
Speaker 4: You're still caught up because I called you fifty before in here.
Speaker 3: Guy should hug.
Speaker 1: But also, not only has she in every single movie in the world, she's also pregnant with her third child right now, A weapon, I know.
Speaker 10: So she was doing this new interview and she was.
Speaker 1: Talking about all her film and she actually came out with this little controversial take.
Speaker 3: Some people would say, but I wholeheartedly agree.
Speaker 1: She said any movie that includes this one thing should be immediately rated.
Speaker 10: Ah, take a listen.
Speaker 3: I feel like movies that kill dogs should automatically re read it are It doesn't matter if anybody curises, it doesn't matter if there's violence, if the dog dies are redd Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: Oh man, Well, like, what's that famous one? I never watched it on Yeah, anything with an animal dying.
Speaker 3: I don't even think just dogs, Like I don't even like seeing horses die, like any kind of animal death.
Speaker 4: It's not real. They're not really killing that horse maybe back in the day, but.
Speaker 3: You really intensely, they're like family members.
Speaker 1: Another dog one Dennis Quaid's in it. I'm pretty sure it's called a Dog's Purpose. Very sad as well, but you know what it is. It's all about because the dog is just there through your life and they kind of get brushed to the side, even if you're a good pet owner.
Speaker 10: They're still just sitting there waiting for you to play with them, waiting.
Speaker 3: For you to come home.
Speaker 10: I can't no, I can't do this music video.
Speaker 3: Mikey.
Speaker 1: We watched it when we used to work together years ago, and we all cried because it came out around that time happier.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yeah, marshmallow. I literally I don't cry because real men don't cry, right, Oh, don't say that, but when there was something in my eyes. So it starts with the girl getting a puppy day and now guys just flick flick through to the end.
Speaker 10: She's older and then she has to go to the vet and do that.
Speaker 3: Isn't awful.
Speaker 19: Too much.
Speaker 4: I can't watch that a little poor.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh wow, I'm hormone instantly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like that. Still to come. You can win thousands of dollars with our pop quiz. We've got another chance before eight, and real housewives are into Medley and the Bailey are going to be joining us live in the studio. Let's do Ariana Grande's something different. The dog's dead in this storm. You're on kiss for dying. Good morning, It's Friday. Why are used to that?
Speaker 3: I had fomo out there.
Speaker 1: No, I've actually stayed in here for a reason because I want to hijack the air waves for a second. Out a staff member who had a fart attack. No, seriously, remember how we were talking last week about a cinema that got evacuated because they had a fart attack, and god it through.
Speaker 3: Spider Man, but.
Speaker 10: It absolutely is Amy Gerard.
Speaker 1: Yesterday after the show, you left because you had somewhere to be, and Amy and I were just talking about her day and things like that, boring chick stuff, boring chicks stuff. It was mostly work chat.
Speaker 3: It was boring. And then she paused to what I think?
Speaker 1: What I thought she was thinking about a question, and just she must be really comfortable hearing around me, because she too come to the ice.
Speaker 10: She was about a meter from me and just farted. Wait wait, how do you like?
Speaker 1: You know that when you're in this studio the microphones record everything, even when we're.
Speaker 3: On the show is finished. Yeah, mate, so the rules just having private phone this ship. Yeah, this is good intel.
Speaker 4: Ruling radio and you get taught when you start. The mics are always on, like even if they're.
Speaker 10: Off unless they're plugged. Consider them all to be hot mic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I call them hot mics.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we got her.
Speaker 3: Fart, Yeah we do. So I thought we could play it.
Speaker 4: Are we going to hear it?
Speaker 3: Looks you have. It was a tiny little it was just air escaping. You do hear it with no smell.
Speaker 4: That's what a fart is. They're escaping. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 26: Enough time to get home, dude, it's eleven thirty right, yeah, sorry, I thought you would funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh my god, does it smell? No?
Speaker 10: Okay, I'm happy for the noise.
Speaker 3: I think this smells. So starting at work is okay in your books? You know what. I it's so weird because like I would never fart in front of like majority, like nobody else in the office. Right, But I just I feel like you should take it as a compliment, right, because it's hilarious.
Speaker 4: But we've got sorry, sorry, we've got it, like isolated, just the far one more time.
Speaker 3: That is not That was not it. That was not my far is that's it. That's it.
Speaker 4: Here and again when you're talking. Enough time to get home.
Speaker 10: It's eleven thirty right, yeah, it's coming now, guys.
Speaker 3: This is so horrendous. Oh my god.
Speaker 9: It sounds like a snare drop.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know what it is. But you know what it is.
Speaker 10: It's because I come.
Speaker 3: In here and I have my morning coffee and then I don't get to go to the toilet, so for three hours I'm just starting. I don't mind.
Speaker 1: I think if you farted in front of Mikey, though, he'd be disgusted. I know Mikey, and he doesn't like women who fart.
Speaker 4: I'm actually I'm concerned you might be a man. I've never heard a woman.
Speaker 3: Wait, your lovely girlfriend. She farts. All human beings.
Speaker 10: Every every female farts. Oh, I forgot, she's here. Get her on the phone, on the phone. She's there.
Speaker 3: Get her on microphone, on the phone.
Speaker 10: Come in here, Come in.
Speaker 3: Here, come in here, come in here.
Speaker 4: A funeral to go to today. That's why she's here.
Speaker 10: We can ask her about what kind of boyfriend you are. This is the first time we're hearing Elana on air.
Speaker 3: Can you stop playing my fart.
Speaker 4: If I don't like what you're asking, or I play the part.
Speaker 3: I'm welcome to the studio a lot. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Now, First things first, what's Mikey like as a boyfriend?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sorry, we're talking about farts.
Speaker 10: The first things first, can you confirm as a human being you do far?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Obviously, thank you.
Speaker 3: Have you ever accidentally let one slip in front of Mikey yet?
Speaker 10: Probably?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 10: While I'm sleeping, so I haven't heard it.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard it.
Speaker 3: I've got a tip. If you need to far around you my mind, don't.
Speaker 14: What are you going to say?
Speaker 3: You spread the asses?
Speaker 10: Yeah, and then it doesn't make a sound.
Speaker 3: Women know this if you're allowed. She just reached down and cool one cheap.
Speaker 4: Think something else was about to happen.
Speaker 10: I feel like we didn't need to tell him that. Yeah, and we've just outed ourselves.
Speaker 3: I hadn't waite. Has Mikey ever farted in front of you? I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Back going to the because I've given her the on sweet and I go to the main bathroom. Yeah, so it'd be like, as you're flushing the toilet, you just do this giant.
Speaker 3: Oh my god that.
Speaker 10: When we ask you more questions, why are you here?
Speaker 3: I don't want to, but you're in here. I'm not going to be mean. I respect her. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So my key is a boyfriend because he likes to come on the radio sometimes and.
Speaker 3: Be like, oh, I'm the tough guy. He's actually quite.
Speaker 10: Sensitive behind the scenes in real life. Ooh, I feel like he can be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can say that about him. He did. Do you think he's got some sort of like o c D disorder? Though, He was telling me this story how you had cooked him a lovely dinner, but you you served it to him, because I was like, what were you doing? He was just watching the news and he said that you served it to him at six forty five and he couldn't wrap his head around it because he eats at six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was a moment that you get him out of his routine meltdowns.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's like, you are like a seven year old man, Like, that's just.
Speaker 4: What my pop was like that dinner should be at six.
Speaker 3: So there's no.
Speaker 10: Sorry, whose rule is that?
Speaker 4: It's my rule?
Speaker 3: I ate at six, but your my girlfriend is cooking you dinner, you eat it whenever she's ready. It's also four minute meal that he's used to pay. It's not a microwave meal.
Speaker 4: Just to look. It was lovely and I appreciate.
Speaker 10: That, but it was too late.
Speaker 4: Well it was forty five minutes too late.
Speaker 3: You know what you say, Well, if he wants to eat at six, he can just cook for you at six, right, that's true, But then again, you just be served microwave four minutes. Then I got out of the microwaves, and you are staying with him at the moment because you're lending him your car as well I am.
Speaker 10: And you're kicking all the you are and.
Speaker 3: Ticking you really are.
Speaker 4: She tore a part of my room yesterday.
Speaker 10: Oh no, I saw, and I was like, I will marry Alana.
Speaker 4: If you don't going to marry Alana. Well she wouldn't because you sound like this.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 10: I'll move in with Amy, yes.
Speaker 4: And I'll watch.
Speaker 3: Oh God, an our fects a lot.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Bye bye.
Speaker 3: She can sit here, and she can.
Speaker 4: I was just going to an ad break anyway. There you go. All right, Hey, what happened? What happened when we sent Amy to a private PT? Says?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 3: Like the brunt of all the jokes this week, an't I.
Speaker 4: What happened when we said Amy to a private PT session and you had to do exactly what I said in your ear? We have that coming up next right here on kids.
Speaker 15: In ear Challenge.
Speaker 4: Oh time for an in ear challenge. Amy. We sent you on a mission. You went to Gold's gym, Miranda to do a PT session. Yeah you don't really, you don't go to the gym, do you. You're a netball player.
Speaker 10: I'm more of a netballer and a Walker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, this was going to be hard.
Speaker 3: So this ruined my life. Just FYI. I was sore for like three days afterwards.
Speaker 4: So I'm in your ear and I'm telling you to say stupid things basically, and that PT he was really serious.
Speaker 3: He was really serious and really like respectful, and you were asking. You were in my ear telling me to say stuff, and I was like, I just I couldn't do half of it.
Speaker 4: But I got your moan, and I got your screaming, asking awkward questions, singing awkward songs. Let's have a listen to how it went down. Yeah, here's the first part of you doing what I'm telling you in your ear, and the PT has no idea.
Speaker 27: Let's have a listen, all right, So he's just going to do a box squad okay, so just I can kind of see if there's any issues with you, Okay.
Speaker 4: So to ask him what happens if you're fast.
Speaker 7: From what happens if.
Speaker 3: I squatt and pass winds?
Speaker 4: It's happened to me in pol make a really weird moan when you go down? Oh okay, weirder more sexual? Yeah yeah, yeah, really mod like it's hurt now.
Speaker 7: Good body weight felt.
Speaker 4: Hey, before the next exercise, do like a giant scream, like you're psyching yourself up, like an unhinged.
Speaker 7: One down glue bridge.
Speaker 4: Right, Hey, slap yourself in the face and go crazy as you're about to do this.
Speaker 21: Okay, you can do this, amy, Okay.
Speaker 7: Sell yourself up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, excellent, Let's do this Okay.
Speaker 27: The main thing with this one is I want to give a back, nice and flat.
Speaker 4: Okay, while you're pushing the sled, laugh uncontrollably like a freak.
Speaker 9: I was on front.
Speaker 4: Crh.
Speaker 3: Good, oh god, how is that?
Speaker 4: Next time?
Speaker 18: Sing?
Speaker 4: Man? I feel like a woman as you're doing it.
Speaker 21: Okay, going out to that, do you and all good sing the words man, happy black woman singing at the same time?
Speaker 7: Probably, No, that's fine.
Speaker 4: The last one. Let's go all start singing Eastern Rosella's.
Speaker 21: Eastern Rosella, Eastern We get there, pretty colors, Eastern Rosella.
Speaker 4: Okay, how was he like when you're doing all that stuff? Man?
Speaker 3: I have secondhand embarrassment listening to that back because it was so awkward. We were in the private space, just me and him. I've gone from moaning to grunting to slapping myself in the face. You also told me to pour water all over my face and then dry my crutch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well so I'm dry.
Speaker 3: You can't obviously hear that. But like the book, I just took it all in his stride. He handled it really well. He didn't even flinch.
Speaker 4: She didn't react, did he didn't? It gets worse. Okay, so you're really exhausted at this point, and you tried to get your breath. You're on a one of those big giant medicine balls, the big flood. You want to let's go back to it and have a loose sign there's more good. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so you're on that big ball.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, there's a ball. He's for labor. You're birth put you on one of these.
Speaker 27: Actually, one of our members of water Break, which was when she.
Speaker 3: Was here and her water's broke.
Speaker 7: Jesus I was her fourth kid, probably just walked out basically.
Speaker 4: Okay, now, fall off the ball, Jesus Christ. Sorry, Sorry, sorry, Okay, next time, Amy, next time you get the water, squirt the water all over your face.
Speaker 27: Okay, So with this as well, if we need to change the weight to make a little bit by water, you're good.
Speaker 15: Sorry, I'm just really hot overheating.
Speaker 4: You're good, yep, okay, start counting in Japanese.
Speaker 3: It me okay, son, you go to ten. That's all I can do.
Speaker 4: Come on, pretend to be a bird and make seagull noises. Why you're doing that there? If I'm a bird delirious, the pain seagull noises weirder?
Speaker 7: Ah, you're still it on the bird, Kay, You're a good sport.
Speaker 4: Didn't react at all.
Speaker 3: Jeez, absolutely mortifying. I never like being rude or disrespectful to people, especially in their own profession, and I'm there making seagull noises and moan. I hated myself, I hated you. I hated everything about it.
Speaker 4: Well, you're a good sport. You can watch the whole thing on our Kiss Socials pens to God's Ginger Maranda.
Speaker 3: Can I also just say it was so hard And the guy has since found me on Instagram and to say, like, I obviously wanted to know when this segment was dropping, So.
Speaker 4: He found out later that you did have Yeah.
Speaker 3: We told him afterwards. Yeah, as soon as we left, we were like, hey, we're filming blah blah blah, and he was like, oh, you actually did really well. I loaded that sledge up. When I was pushing that sledge and you trying to make me sing man, I feel like woman. It was like fifty kilos on it. I couldn't even breathe.
Speaker 4: Probably it was a good workout for you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Like I said, couldn't move probably for three days afterwards.
Speaker 4: Go and watch it on our Kiss Socials. It's up, hey, are we give away thousands of dollars every morning with our pop quiz or he got another chance? Call in if you want to give it a go. Thirteen one oh six five. We are mixing it up today. The pop quiz is different nineties. Yeah, we're doing that next Kiss Kisses pop Quiz. Yeah, why are we playing that? Well, we are doing the nineties version of our pop quiz. You can win an instant one thousand dollars. Why are we doing nineties more? From nine am on Kiss, we are playing nothing but nineties hits all day. I've had a little look at what Gordy's got lined up for you. There are some pure nineties gems. In fact, the first track it's going to bring you back to when you used to go clubbing. Oh yeah, actually blue light disco.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, that's why I had my first kiss.
Speaker 23: Yeah.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The first track is pure blue Light Disco. How good that starts after nine, But yeah, we're going to celebrate with all nineties questions Lisa good morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, Lisa, good morning.
Speaker 4: Where you're a nineties kid?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I reckon We peaked in the nineties.
Speaker 14: We've just gone downhill since then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything's terrible since nineteen ninety nine. December thirty one, Well, good luck, here we go THANX gise you one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: All right, good luck Lisa. Question number one? What year was Google founded? Nineteen ninety three or nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 10: Ninety three?
Speaker 3: Which singer left the band Take That to pursue a solo career. Gary Barlow name one of the four Ninja Turtles Michelangelo, famous for its sealed section.
Speaker 10: Which magazine did teen girls buy in the nineties?
Speaker 5: Gully?
Speaker 3: Which small egg shaped digital toy that was popular in the nineties?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: What was the name of the purple tellytubby?
Speaker 18: Our Past?
Speaker 10: The Remembrance sang the theme song for which nineties sitcom.
Speaker 3: Friends Good Job? Which actress starred in Australian comedy Muriel's Wedding.
Speaker 10: Red Allston, No, Tony Kollett, Tony Kilett.
Speaker 3: Britney Spears wore a school uniform in the music video for which song.
Speaker 14: Baby Hit Me One More Time.
Speaker 3: Princess Diana passed away after a high speed car crash in which European country, Paris? All right, what was the name of the Purple Telly Tubby?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 16: I don't know, b I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh me, I was rooting for you there. We got seven out of ten. We've got a little bit of a debate here about question number two. So Robbie Williams was the answer.
Speaker 10: No debate, She's also correct.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Gary Barlow also pursued a solo career.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he left. Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah that we'll give you that.
Speaker 3: So the problem is you got the Google one wrong. It was founded in nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not ninety three.
Speaker 21: I know.
Speaker 3: Otherwise you did so good and the Purple Telly Tubby was called Tinky Winky Man.
Speaker 4: Seven out of ten We almost got all ten. Our pop quiz returns Monday morning. Yeah, all right, seven am, eight am. We do it twice, and remember all nineties from nine today here on kiss coming up real Housewives Drenda Medley and Cynthia Bailey are going to be joining us live on air. I love it. Chat to them. Next, Howry Styles playing for you right now twenty one past eight at the time, and you are listening to Kiss Breakfast Mikey Amy Girard. We're doing at the Chemist Warehouse. We're in Cynthia. Thank you for joining us to Australia.
Speaker 3: Believe Australia. And now tell me one of you have been here before.
Speaker 8: And you've been here.
Speaker 15: Before long decades ago.
Speaker 3: Okay, how long are we talking ago? I came off.
Speaker 15: I came here for about four months in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 4: Oh, that is it's very different, man.
Speaker 15: I stayed in Double Bay. Okay, very nice there, and it was summer.
Speaker 3: I always say when people come to Australia, you really want to come in summer and get the real Australian experience.
Speaker 15: And it's pretty amazing. It's pretty much the winter right. We were got to shoot in front of the Opera House yesterday anymore and it was like unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Is there anything you don't like about Australia? Everyone's always very complimentary or something you find a little bit weird here.
Speaker 8: I think it's kind of I'm so like curious as to why, Like all the Australians that I meet are so like happy, Like you guys are like generally and a really good move.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are we having?
Speaker 9: Super friendly?
Speaker 8: Like why are you guys so happy? I love it, Like we need to take.
Speaker 15: Some of that back.
Speaker 3: The weather plays a big part in Australia. I feel like the way the sun is out. I lived in the UK for a couple of years there and I remember everyone looking quite depressed and like yeah solid. I think it has something to do with the dark gray clouds.
Speaker 15: But you do feel like in Australia it's a little bit like old school, like you're still stuck in another time.
Speaker 4: So what year would you if you just landed here? What year would you say? Australia the eighties?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, when we were if I saw someone doing aerobics, like we saw someone in a band like Dracula, someone and they had on an out and I think I wore it Halloween whenever.
Speaker 4: Okay, but that's what you find me at.
Speaker 15: Your animals seem to appear to be more like stuffed animals.
Speaker 2: Everything's cute, they're only cute and and they have cute ears, and yes, they're all huggable.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about the Housewives stuff. Do you think it's hard to be married on the show, there's always a lot of separations.
Speaker 8: I think it's hard to be married.
Speaker 9: Yeah, in general.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to be honest, I've.
Speaker 8: Been through two marriages, two divorces on the show, and I don't think the show was the issue in either of those marriages. I just think the show just brings it to.
Speaker 3: Maybe highlighted some of the issues and.
Speaker 8: We ended up having conversations maybe we would not have had had we not been on the show. So I will say that marriage is not easy.
Speaker 3: But I love love, and yeah, I love the idea of almost being able to go back and watch some certain episodes and like do some reflecting with said partner and be like, see, see, look at your behavior here.
Speaker 15: But I think we do that generally.
Speaker 2: I think I think that that's the beautiful thing about the show. You can watch yourself and you can actually learn a lot about yourself.
Speaker 15: You don't know, and grow from it.
Speaker 2: And you see you see that over time with Housewives, I've been on you know, four or five, six, seven years, how they have you know, they transition a little bit and tweak it or or growing confidence or you know.
Speaker 15: It really is sort of like a weird uh social experiment.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I never like the way I sound, like the sound of my voice, Like if I'm somewhere. If I'm somewhere and I hear myself on TV, I'm like, is that me talking? Like what in the world.
Speaker 15: I couldn't believe how much I use my hands?
Speaker 8: Oh on a hand user.
Speaker 3: I know you're doing much better now.
Speaker 15: But in the beginning, I mean I talk more with my I can't talk without my hands.
Speaker 4: It's not funny because you know, doing so many easy writinggo you get used to your own voice. Yeah, yeah, but I didn't really think of that.
Speaker 8: You would have.
Speaker 4: Watched yourself heard yourself for the first time. What do you both watch old episodes or just know?
Speaker 8: Yes, I actually just started watching the super old ones like to life name old ones, but they have to be like three or four years old. I don't watch them like right away. I watched we get screeners for the for our episode, so I watch it like one time to see like I was like, well, I just watched my parts mostly say like what I said and what I did, and after that I pack it away for like two or three years and then I watch it. But I really love I started Real Housewives of Atlanta season three. I love going all the way back to season three because that's scary to go back and look that far. I'm like, what in the world was I wearing?
Speaker 12: What was? Well?
Speaker 3: You guys are both kind of housewives royalty. If you've had your time again, would you say yes to going on the show?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 15: Absolutely, Yeah, you've loved Cysia. Cynthia is still on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm actually a friend on Atlanta, a friend of the inventor of the friend contract. So yeah, I kind of manifested that whole thing. Yeah, I was like, let me make sure I have this in the world in case I need to go back, as you know, in a different capacity. But I love it here.
Speaker 3: Basically being able to just live your life and getting essentially paid for being a reality stuff.
Speaker 15: It can't be stressful.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of self exploration you do, and you know, a lot of difference therapy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I need therapy.
Speaker 2: I always said that, you know, because I went on right after my husband passed, and I think I worked out a lot of my grief on the show and being able to talk about it, and then it kind of became a teaching tool for other people.
Speaker 15: I would agree with that.
Speaker 8: I think that when we're going through you know, we show like our real lives, the ups announce the dark, the lows and all the things, and I feel like when you're going through real stuff, the show is a really great distraction to kind of just because you've still got to get up and get it together row Biss have conversation. Whereas if you're not on a platform like this, if you're not on TV, you can just kind of sit in it where we're not really allowed to sit in our.
Speaker 15: And not only that, you realize very quickly that you're not the only one.
Speaker 2: People are like, oh my god, I'm so happy you spoke about that, because I too blah blah blah blah through it. And it just opens up a conversation that maybe some people feel isolated or uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: I will say, I've got a girlfriend of mine, Derinda, who is obsessed with you so much so she actually named her business after a line that you say, make it nice, made it nice, made it nice. So she makes these incredible change the world and her entire business online. Everything is called Made It Nice Creations here in Sydney.
Speaker 15: She's here in Sydney, Paris, send a cake.
Speaker 3: Over all, I shouldn't run Saturday.
Speaker 8: We're gonna you know, the beginning thing is on Saturday.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, take a picture with it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 15: I'm on a radio show for It Radio.
Speaker 4: And what kind of show is it.
Speaker 2: It's called Reality Checked with my partner Kim Monique, and it's on radio and serious exam and I have to I love radio.
Speaker 4: Well, we are glad that you hear in the country and we look forward to your big event on the weekend.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Thanks you so much for sitting down with us.
Speaker 3: You so nice to meet you as well too.
Speaker 4: There we go Real Housewives during the medley Cynthia Bayley, You're on Kiss Breakfast Mikey Amy Gerrard, and we've got to hit the Celebrity News with Nat coming up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nicole Kidman has made a rare comment about a split from Keith Urban.
Speaker 10: I'll tell you what she said next Kiss Celebrity News.
Speaker 18: You like that guard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're on Kiss Breakfast, Mikey Amy Gerrard. Thanks Sean. Let's go to Nat and get the later celebrity news. What's going on?
Speaker 1: So, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban split after twenty years together last year, and divorce proceedings had been filed since September, so you know, they haven't really said too much out of respect for each other and obviously their children about this separation. But now Nicole Kidman has done this new interview with British Vogue and she made like a convoluted comment her life and her dating life.
Speaker 4: Have you deciphered it? I'm just going to read it to you.
Speaker 1: So she said, my desire is not to be ruled by my head, trying things, making mistakes, failing, getting back up, moving on, embracing love, staying open, keeping the heart open, and the possibilities. So she's kind of to me suggesting that despite a twenty year marriage ending and the person she thought was going to be a forever no longer being in her life in that way anymore, she's still open to finding love.
Speaker 3: That's how I take that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And she said she's not going to be led by her head and she's still going to follow her heart.
Speaker 4: Follow your head, man, don't fire your heart. How many mistakes have you made by following your heart. You've got a bit of both of yourself.
Speaker 1: But also people confuse their hearts for other feelings too, so they go But my gut's telling me, it's like, no, that's either you're you know, sexually attracted to that person.
Speaker 3: You know, there's lust. I am a big heart follower, but eventually my head will kick in, Like I really have had relationships where it's just all been like I've led with my heart head like waup Amy Legger. Yeah, it always comes out in the end.
Speaker 1: Nichole's obviously always followed her heart as well, because elsewhere in the interview she was talking about her marriage to Tom Cruise. She was only twenty three at the time he was twenty eight, and apparently she was warned not.
Speaker 3: To marry Tom.
Speaker 1: So people were cautioning her that she would be defined by his massive following because he was much bigger than her back then, and that she just live in his shadow. But she ignored the advice because she was deeply in love. Yea, and they got married for they were together for just over ten years.
Speaker 4: As well, ten years and then twenty with that, that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Innings in Hollywood, real, right, Yeah, it Jesus impressive.
Speaker 9: Hey.
Speaker 1: Robbie Williams has revealed that he's been diagnosed with quote a little bit of autism, just a little bit. Yeah, and he also admitted he still struggles with intrusive thoughts, but says that he's using it to his advantage. But he also said that sometimes he just does weird things and then blames it on his autism.
Speaker 3: Listen, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Just got a bit as well. We haven't. We all got a bit of something, like you guys for giving me stick before because my girlfriend made me dinner and I didn't arrive in all six fifty when it really should be on the table. Let's see, we've all got a quirk. Yeah.
Speaker 10: I don't think we're all on the autism spectrum.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 10: They say we're all on their homosexual spectrum.
Speaker 4: No, I don't agree with that one.
Speaker 3: Oh they say everyone's got an l like some degree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree with that one hundred percent straight. But I reckon there might be a little bit of all and like the real.
Speaker 3: Staunch deflecting Yeah, yeah, yeah, Asklana that when she now I can't get her.
Speaker 4: Let's go kick the footyball around.
Speaker 10: Phone book footyball, let's drinks have followers.
Speaker 4: Hey, last call's coming up soon. Anything you want shout about thirteen one oh six fives our number, Give us a call. Hey, we've heard of the sleep divorce. You know where you're sleeping separate rooms. There's another one now, another type of divorce, and it's testing relationships.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: You'll find out in exactly two minutes here on ticks. All right, we've heard about the sleep divorce. I bet with these hours you've considered going to another room or pissed your parker off to another room.
Speaker 3: I haven't. I'm sure Ryan he has a bit of a be in his bonnet that my alarm goes off at four am and wakes him up.
Speaker 4: I would.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He asked me to turn the volume down. I said, but hey, we've got a spare room. Feel free.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told you the other day hawd an X who made me get a fit bit and I had to strap it onto my undia so it vibrated me awake.
Speaker 3: So I did that would wake me up? Hey, yeah, I need to be like jolted away.
Speaker 4: It works. Actually was a nice way of waking up instead of that horrible alarm. You're kind a bit of vibration down there.
Speaker 8: God.
Speaker 4: Anyway, there's a new divorce. Yeah, not sleep divorce. They're calling it food divorce.
Speaker 3: Divorce.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So apparently with the complex diets that everyone has, you know, vegan, silly chi protein, low carb cutting, bulking, a zen pick, all of.
Speaker 3: That Zempig diet.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, instead of having meals together, we're increasingly having meals separately. So partners aren't arguing over what to have for dinner. So yeah, just cooking and eating separately. There's been a rise of people having dinner separately by fifty three percent since two thousand and three.
Speaker 3: That is quite interesting because when I a lot of the time, when Ryan works late and doesn't get home till seven, I will I'll cook for my kids and I'll ser have them dinner at five thirty six, and I actually eat with them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't eat with him, but you don't eat separate things, right, No, God, No, I find that really annoying. And we always had a rule when we growing up, we haven't dinner together. You know, you're trying to do that rule.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to do it, and I think we'll get there once. You know, Ryan We always used to sit down at the table at seven o'clock and eat dinner. You're going so my dad was ready to watch the ABC news at seven thirty.
Speaker 4: Literally the dad got quiet.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Whereas now I'm I'm trying to get myself in bed by seven thirty and Ryan doesn't get home till seven sometimes, and my kids need to be fed at five point thirty. So yeah, I don't know when it's going to happen, but it's not happening at the moment.
Speaker 4: But can you imagine that, like you're on some cutting, weird diet, You're going to going to have oh yeah, protein or whatever. He's only eating this, yeah, And then you get it where the kids won't eat that, yeah, and one kid won't eat this.
Speaker 3: Well, I do get that. Yeah, what do you do with that with a kid? I say that's for dinner. If you don't like it, you can go to bed hungry.
Speaker 4: I love that. And they just stands up eating it, don't they No, they.
Speaker 3: Cry themselves to sleep.
Speaker 4: Oh so it doesn't work well.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, Like Bobby I makes bag bowl and he normally likes bag bowl, and then every now and again he goes, I don't want it, and I said, okay, well I'll glad wrap it and if you get hungry in thirty minutes you can you can come downstairs and heat it up.
Speaker 4: Does he usually No, No, he's very stubborn. Yeah, but what you're not doing is what I rating. A lot of parents would then go and cook him a different meal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and look, I get it. Some kicks the kids have lots of like some parents struggle with eating and you know, picky eaters and stuff, and some parents just want anything into their kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, give them some suck.
Speaker 3: I'm a little bit more staunch.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, if you're having an eat or a food divorce, you can call us up.
Speaker 3: Is it meant to be a bad thing?
Speaker 4: I think it's bad, don't you? Like he's sure of eating together and sharing the one meal a good thing. Like if I'm having beef jerky and four x she's having I don't know whatever, chicks eat salmon.
Speaker 3: And nice salad. Yeah, lentils.
Speaker 4: We'll take your last calls. You can chat about that or anything. Thirteen one oh six five, ten to nine right now here on kids, who's an shit?
Speaker 3: Who's gone?
Speaker 4: Last calls now? Thirty one oh sixty five let's have a chat.
Speaker 22: Hello Kate, Hey, kay, top of the morning, Happy Friday. I just wanted to have a little ramp because I feel validated by the eating alone in there.
Speaker 3: It's been a big road in food divorce.
Speaker 4: Food divorce.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like eating separately at separate times and separate meals.
Speaker 22: Right yeah with podcast an now at lunch to eat at school, I've got a shovel wolfer down. It's not attractive. I don't need people seeing me in that scene.
Speaker 4: Also, how do you eat alone? Like, not just at home, you're saying in public?
Speaker 22: Oh, at school at lunch. I'll walk away and I think some people think she's a dinner ma.
Speaker 3: You're I just came. Do you work at a school?
Speaker 14: Okay, yeah, I'm a teacher.
Speaker 3: I would you know what I'm with you here? I if I've only got a thirty minute lunch break, no offense to colleagues, but I probably would rather just go and sit on my own as well. I get that and like speak to my friends or like do my own online shopping or something, just a little thirty minutes power time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, although you know, having lunch with everyone from work can be all right. Yeah, you wouldn't want to do it every day? Have you noticed everyone just watches watches their phone while they're eating. Now, Like it's impossible for people to actually just eat. You've got to have your like your phone sat there. No, well you don't do that. No, I don't know many people do. Have a look around. Look at like a food court today, You'll see everyone's just on their phone while they're shoveling food in their mouth. They're not even like looking around or anything. Yeah, Victoria, Hello, Hey, Victoria, Hello, how are you? What do you want to say?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 16: So, basically I'm very old school. I was brought up obviously in an old school house yep, where we had dinner every night at a certain time with my partner there. Therefore, I was on a Street Hope protein diet obviously, going back to what you guys said, and we would always make conscious decisions to eat together, but he would eat what he wanted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fair enough. But you're still eating together right, yeah?
Speaker 14: Perfect?
Speaker 16: And also with the phone thing when we do go out, I actually make the like when I say, why is everyone always on their phones? Because I don't get it. When you're eating together, you know you're trying to. It's like, you know, you're trying to be together and you know, because you don't spend much time together these days. Yeah, and he's the same, and he's like, I don't understand it either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have a look around. I was at a restaurant last night. There was a table behind us, a family. They were all at a restaurant, all the phone.
Speaker 3: The whole family was on their phone.
Speaker 4: Why even't go out together?
Speaker 3: I can maybe understand, you know, if you're eating a loan somewhere and you're fiddling on your phone at the same time, But.
Speaker 10: If you're with a friend or a partner or family members.
Speaker 3: My phone's in my bag.
Speaker 4: I know people do it though.
Speaker 3: Man, No, it's really sad.
Speaker 4: It is sad. Yeah, good on your Victoria. All right, here's our last call, Alisha.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning, How are you going good?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 23: I just wanted to ask if I am started packing for a holiday yet, when.
Speaker 4: Do you leave? Amy?
Speaker 10: I leave Tuesday, And of course I have, Alisha, I have actually laid.
Speaker 3: Out all of my outfits and there are corresponding shoes and bags. I did like a dry run early this week, and my husband has just been looking at me being like, you know, I'm just packing like shorts and a T shirt.
Speaker 4: Sure you need and I've got.
Speaker 3: And even my daughter came up and he has Mum, all your stuff is so dressy. Dad's going to look like an idiot.
Speaker 10: And I was like, well, I don't care as long as I look good.
Speaker 3: How many suitcass No, just one suitcase. I'm not that much of a diva, right, but packed full? Well, the only thing I haven't packed yet and you would understand is I haven't packed like toilet trees and makeup and stuff that'll be the morning of absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, enjoy your in fact you are. You're off to Italy, yes, and you'll be back here in a couple of weeks. But we're all going to be jealous. So if people want to follow your journey, are you going to be posting a lot.
Speaker 3: Of social absolutely spamming everyone with content?
Speaker 4: What's your Instagram handle, Amydrard? Are you really you're just going to be NonStop putting stories up and making people jealous?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love taking photos and videos, Like even before I got this whole following, that was my stick. I love taking photos and videos And yeah, do you remember back on Facebook, and you'd go out for a night and you'd be out for six hours, and I'd upload an entire camera photo apps. Yeah of just the same night from your digital camera.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, I enjoy your Italy trip.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: We are going to miss you, but you'll be back in a couple of weeks. I'll be back here on KIS, so they will survive without you for a little bit. What hey, now, let's just bloody caller. Why she's over there?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah sure, And even if in the middle of a night, Pa, we don't care.
Speaker 4: What would the time be there now, like if we called you, Yeah, we call you at eight am every morning to do a holiday check in.
Speaker 10: Yeah, absolutely absolutely blind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's all right?
Speaker 1: At the moment it's one in the morning, so you may still be up exactly potentially.
Speaker 4: Good on Amy, enjoy it now, stick around. Gordy's coming in. You can win your way to our iHeartRadio Music Festival in Vegas. You're gonna go see BTS, Zara Las and Benson Boone, Snoop Dogg and more. And we are doing nineties all day here on Kiss. The first track Gordy has to play for you right after Sean's news is pure nineties throwback. You're gonna love it. We will see you again Monday morning. All right, bye bye bye yes