Speaker 1: Question the Questionian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast yesterday. You know we've all done this where you know, when you jump on Google and you start to put your question in and it comes up with already auto complete of possible answers given the most popular questions have been answered autocomplete. You know, and sometimes it's right, sometimes it's wrong. Anyways, tell oneing yesterday. I needed to research something about Melbourne, and I typed him The first question of my inquiry was Melbourne is. And then suddenly the ten auto complete options come up, the most popular at number one, and then it goes down. I'm thinking maybe this could turn into a game on the show. Okay, autocomplete game. So I typed him Melbourne is. There are ten possible things that came back with what do you think? Jack and Pats, you take each other on what do you think it returned? Melbourne is. These are based on the most popular searchers into Melbourne and what people type out into questions an algorithm what do you reckon ject?
Speaker 2: I would like to think it's positive, So people are saying things like Melbourne is lovely.
Speaker 3: I reckon it's most livable city.
Speaker 1: Neither of that in the top ten of things that have been asked about Melbourne. It's an algorithm, so that's not on there at all.
Speaker 4: Anymore.
Speaker 3: Guesses the sporting capital.
Speaker 4: Nope. Think about what people type into Google.
Speaker 2: If it's topical, Melbourne is in lockdown or Melbourne is socially distancing. Nope, Melbourne is I I hate to think that people would write something it's bad.
Speaker 4: People put in whatever they want.
Speaker 2: Melbourne is a bad city.
Speaker 1: Melbourne is a dump, is the second most popular one. Okay, what else have we got? Melbourne is what do you think people will be searching into Google?
Speaker 3: The home of AFILM.
Speaker 4: No, that's not on there. Melbourne is expensive, Yes, Melbourne is expensive.
Speaker 1: It's the tenth most popular one. It is Melbourne. Going from the first one is Melbourne is smoky, Melbourne is a dump? Melbourne in which state? Melbourne famous for Melbourn state or city? Melbourne overrated? Was it number five? Melbourne in which time zone? Number is coming in at four? Melbourne's so boring. That's Sydney people. I think typing that and trying to push that algorithm up there better than Sydney is up there as well.
Speaker 4: And Melbourne is expensive, all.
Speaker 1: Right, guys, I've got three more so coming up next, I'm now going to turn this into a game for points if you find the most popular one that.
Speaker 4: Comes up on Google Feud, Google also complain. Coming up next, Chris John O'Connell Breakfast Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: So yesterday I was doing which the thing that everyone does every single day. Were you type in a question into Google? And yes, I was just typing something. It came up autocomplete with that drop down or menu of all the things the most public questions that people have asked, whatever you're trying to ask. And I was saying, could we turn this into a game with Jack and Bats taking each other on, trying to guess what was actually asked? What was said? What were the most popular ones? And I'm going to turn this into a game.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm using this because I love hearing it early when we're trying to guess what Belinda's song was. All Right, going to do, guys, I'm going to tell you what the question is. Yep, You're going to take each other and try and guess what did Google say?
Speaker 4: What was the auto complete that came back?
Speaker 1: All Right, if you get one that is the top ten of the things that were on Google or too complete? You get a point if nothing, and then the all important one if you get the one that's at number one, the most popular one that it returned on auto complete, I'll give.
Speaker 4: You ten thousand points. Okay, all right? First of all, then, why do men? Now you're in the mood, you're loos Why do men?
Speaker 1: What did auto complete Google auto complete return with?
Speaker 4: Why do men? The question? Why do men?
Speaker 2: Why do men pee standing up?
Speaker 3: Why do men swear so much?
Speaker 4: Neither of those on there?
Speaker 2: Why do men smell?
Speaker 4: Why do men smell? Not on there?
Speaker 3: Why do men hate housework?
Speaker 4: Sexist? Not on there?
Speaker 2: Why do men like beer?
Speaker 4: Not on there?
Speaker 1: I would have thought that were gone on there? One more gets each, and I'll take you through. Why do men.
Speaker 3: Take such long showers?
Speaker 4: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 3: Well, they're in there forever.
Speaker 1: I think you're talking about your husband, Chris. I don't do that in the show. I don't take an I'm in out shower.
Speaker 4: That's it out.
Speaker 1: If he's up to that and there, that's you got to speak to him about that. Google isn't aware of that.
Speaker 2: Why do men like to sleep in?
Speaker 1: No, I've got it here, then, okay, Starting at the most popular one, why do men go bald? Why do men have beards? Why do the men's snare? Why do the men lose hair? Why do men wear turbans? Why do men get paid more? Why do men have body hair? Why do men like feet? Why do men move so quickly?
Speaker 4: Do we move quickly? And why do men have nipples? All? Right? Next one, you two should both smash this.
Speaker 1: Why do Australians I touched into Google yesterday? Why do Australians What did auto completely come up with? Why do Australians what do you think people have been asking Google?
Speaker 2: Why do a Australians like beer?
Speaker 3: Why do Australians talk so funny?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Why do Australians say good a?
Speaker 4: No? Close but not good a? Come on? What's the word you say all the time?
Speaker 3: Oh? Why do no? I don't know. Why do Australians like meat pies?
Speaker 4: Yes? That is on the pats.
Speaker 2: I'll then say change mine to Why do Australians say mate?
Speaker 4: There you done? Yes? The most popular one is why do Australians say mate? Then? Why why do prisoners work? Green?
Speaker 1: Magpies, warble passports have French? Why do Australians passports have French. Why do Australian celebrate Australian Day? Why do Australians have school uniforms? That's strange, It's all over the world. This is one for Patsy. Why do Australians call English people poms? And why do Australians speak English? And why do Australians trunks have snorkels? I don't understand one all right. Sometimes I like to Sometimes I like to what did all Google say?
Speaker 4: Also complete? Sometimes I like.
Speaker 2: To Sometimes I like to dance naked.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I like to sunback naked.
Speaker 4: A lot about you two here general on Google.
Speaker 2: No, Sometimes I like to eat alone.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I like to pick my nose.
Speaker 1: Not on that not that moment, pats You know, main out. You can't touch your face in a moment. I've never been more aware of wanting to touch my face since this all happened.
Speaker 2: Unless you can get up there very surgically without touching any other side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they need to make and obviously more hand sanitize, but some kind of picking or prodding nose in that sanitized.
Speaker 2: You know, the backscratch of that looks like a little hand. But if there was just.
Speaker 1: One finger Glenn twenty one finger sanitizer. Here, just scratch yourself with come on, Glen twenty anyway.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I like.
Speaker 2: To Sometimes I like to smell my own farts. That's something some people would.
Speaker 1: Most people do. Most people do is the only men that do that? Definitely what I call the subtle cup.
Speaker 4: You know, you have a little looks you around and you do the old cup. Don't you have a smell? No?
Speaker 1: No, no talking about what other people might do. A friend of mine who might do that? Now, I would never never do that. I'm English, gentlemen. We all know that, all right. Sometimes I like to Sometimes I.
Speaker 3: Like to eat on the toilet's putting it out there?
Speaker 4: Not on here? What do you have snacks? What are you doing? You're taking?
Speaker 1: Who is taking snacks into the toilet? Come on, pats, all right. The most popular one is sometimes I like to curl up in a ball. Mean, sometimes I like to mean. Sometimes I like to lie, pretend, pretend I'm a meatball. Who is typing that into Google? Sometimes I like to pretend I'm a meatball. The next one is sometimes I like to pretend to a carrot. Sometimes I like to ain't myself orange? This is why the world is dumed. This is why we're doing.
Speaker 2: If we play this again, we have to think outside the bark.
Speaker 4: The's other ones.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I like to be alone, that's fine. Sometimes I like to lie lyrics, what the hell are they? Sometimes I like to then simply jokes.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show