Speaker 1: Hello and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Sophie Torber and coming up on today's show, a controversial Aussie fashion brand has been accused of painting over an Australian artist's work. The influx of Influencer, baby News and our Friday Debrief. But first, as we predicted, Indie Clinton doesn't have an office job. It was all an elabor publicity stunt to announce her as the ambassador of a new haircare brand Kay. A lot of people twigged it was a marketing tactic, but it seems to have done the trick for them. Yeah, it really did generate a buzz for the haircare brand. It got a lot of people talking, including us, so hats off to the marketing team. We have spoken about it on the podcast several times before, but as a refresher for those who may have missed it. About a month ago, a video of Indy Clinton working in an office job went viral. That video was supposedly captured by a coworker and shared to Ticked anonymously, and while a lot of people took the bait and thought Indie genuinely had a career change. A lot of people were skeptical it was a PR stunt, and on Monday, Indie revealed it was in fact a marketing tactic to promote a new haircare company called Boof. As we guessed last week, the company has been launched by tvh Skincare owner Rachel Wild, but there has been a bit of confusion about what exactly INDI's role in the brand is because a lot of people wondered if she maybe had bought into the company due to this whole stunt around her being a worker there, particularly also because of the language she used in one of her TikTok videos, because she shared her using the product for a couple of months and said, if this is really good, we're gonna launch it. So she obviously feels very much a part of the team. But in a media release that we received from the brand, they said she is just an ambassador. That is the messaging that has gone out on social media as well. I wouldn't be surprised if maybe she had a bit of a stake in the company. Now I have to talk about the fact that on Friday morning, after our segment on Indie Clinton and booth hair aed I got a LinkedIn request from Indy, so did you? So did Amy? I laughed so much and thought what a sense of humor. I had a laugh because her job was listed as social and growth specialist. Now, the product that they have launched is a hair growth serum, so it seems like they were having a bit of fun with that one. Yeah. Now, there has been a lot of praise for this marketing stunt, but what seems to have confused a lot of people is the promotional video that they released this week featuring Indie Clinton as you touched on Kate. They are selling a new hair growth serum which is being targeted at postpartum women. So with Indy being such a prolific mummy blogger, it makes sense for her to be the face of this campaign because she has spoken about her postpartum hair loss before. However, in the video, it didn't make sense because she was wearing all of these elaborate wigs and hair extensions. Yeah, for those who haven't seen the video, she's dressed up in a range of retro outfits and she's performing a lot of household tasks, So she's dancing in the kitchen. She's also doing a workout, but yeah, as you said, she's wearing these ridiculously long wigs, and one follower wrote, don't get me wrong, this is cool, but also I'm not drawn to buying hair care when the model has fake hair slash extensions. It's just hard to see how a product can be effective when we aren't shown the real results. Someone also wrote to India on TikTok, your hair looks fantastic, but whoever's idea it was to wear wigs for hair growth promotion should rethink that idea now. India replied, saying, it's a hair campaign inspired by the sixties. It's meant to be big and boofy, like the results you get from the product. It's tongue in cheek and fun emphasis on a fun campaign brought to life. Do you think that their decision to incorporate wigs into this campaign is going to affect whether people buy this product or not? Do you think people won't believe in the product because of it? Well, Indy actually went on to share her results on her TikTok and she shared that she's been using the product since January, and this actually further disillusioned people, because people are like, hang on, you've gone back to your natural hair color used to be blonde. Your baby isn't even that young anymore, so your hair's probably just grown back. So it didn't seem like anyone was happy with anything this brand was putting out. Anyone who has thin hair nose. But it takes a lot longer than a year to get your hair back into some sort of condition. To be fair to Indie, well, my son Jack is nearly one years old, and my hair is looking so bad, like it started to regrow back. If anything, a couple of months after you give birth, your hairs actually looking pretty good. It takes a little while for that hair loss to actually happen. Yeah, I mean at the end of the day, I actually don't think that that's going to impact the sales anyway, because it's had so much traction, so much engagement, So many people know about it now, so I think the people that want to give it a try will give it a try. I think with hair growth serums and those type of products, people are always a little bit dubious and they're happy to see if it works for them. I think it will depend on the price point as well. Knowing TBH and how strong they are at marketing, particularly on TikTok. They are going to be sending this product to a lot of postpart and women and getting potentially micro influences to do very realistic before and afters, which is really what drives people at the moment. I feel like when you see everyday people testing out a product and giving their real and honest opinion, that's what makes that's what makes me want to buy something. Yeah, before we wrap things up, it was quite funny in India's comments section there were a lot of American fans that were surprised by the brand's name. So someone says, does booth not mean the same thing in Australia as it does in America? So, Saphie, do you know what booth means in America? No? I have absolutely no idea. So boof or boofings, but with a double O is a slang term for inserting drugs or alcohol into your anus. Wow, produce a more immediate high. Oh can you imagine them? In the TVH I was realizing this, like, fuck, first the wigs, now these drugs and the anus thing. Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Australian term is for bouffont, which is a style of hair in the sixties. I think that's what they were going for.
Speaker 2: Morning. I know I'm wearing a very controversial top today, but it's only to get your attention because I'm looking for recommendations on something that i can buy in replace of this.
Speaker 1: Sabt The owner of a controversial Australian fashion brand has been accused of painting over Australian artist Tany Kaylan's work and uploading the results to Instagram. The heartbroken artist believes the brazen act was a form of retaliation after she recently started selling oversized t shirts with her artwork on it. The fashion brand in question has carved out a name for itself for marketing oversized teas with positive affirmations. So if this story is erupting on TikTok, how did it all come about? Well, it all kicked off when Tani made the revelation during a Q and A on Instagram. Now, she is a painter and a muralist based in her hometown of Mandura in Wa, and she jumped on her stories to explain that she was initially hesitant to open up about the incident and spent weeks considering what to do now, she finally decided that staying silent was not an option and she was ready to speak out.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Tany alleges that an Australian fashion brand purchased one of her paintings last year for three thousand dollars. That piece in question was one of her favorite originals, called get Out of Your Own Way. I'm sure a lot of our listeners have seen this painting popping up on TikTok this week. It's a really cool piece that has two mermaids each on the back of a horse with cowboy hats on. It's an original piece and like a lot of Chinese work, there's a lot of textures on the canvas. Now, Taney alleges that the local fashion brand in question, who she chose not to name, painted over her artwork and posted them doing so online. Now Understandably, she got very emotional over this and wrote, it's like watching someone hurt someone you love and saying nothing is painful to see any of my work a raised, but especially this one. It held a lot of meaning for me. I wish they'd simply passed it on, not covered it up. Artists are sensitive, emotional beings. When we create with meaning, we're offering up a part of ourselves is vulnerable. It's honest, it's real. I'm sharing this because artists deserve better. Our work isn't disposable. It's a piece of our heart and soul, and when it's treated that way, it hurts more than people realize. It's just incomprehensible to me that someone would paint over and artists work, and what's even more unbelievable is that they would brazenly share themselves doing it online. It just seems like the ultimate act of disrespect and almost like this individual was waving a flag in the artist's face, wanting some form of reaction from them. Now, despyed Tany not naming the fashion brand, it wasn't long before her followers started connecting the dots and realized that she was talking about the controversial clothing brand Sabi. Now. The brand is known for selling oversized T shirts ironically with positive affirmations across them. It is owned by husband and wife team Jace McDonell and Ash Tadu, who live in Queensland. Now those names may sound familiar to listeners, as back in March, we covered the Internet bloodbath that broke out between Sabi and author turned TikToker Kate Forster. So some of Kate's followers had noticed a growing number of Mummy influencers sharing far right views wearing Sarby shirts, and this led Kate to do some research into the brand, and she quickly discovered that one of the owners, Jace, was following Donald Trump on his personal account. The response was pretty mixed online. There were some followers who started threatening to boycott Sarby, whilst others sent an influx of hate towards Kate Forster. In fact, her TikTok actually ended up getting mass reported, which then triggered every single one of her videos to be removed, so it impacted her greatly. In response, Sarby put out a lengthy written statement but didn't address the elephant in the room whether or not they politically support or align with Donald Trump. They said they didn't want to talk about political views because they're not political, but went on to clarify that Jason followed Trump to keep an eye on importation tariffs. Now, I want to get into the reason why people are convinced that Tani is talking about Sabi, and that is because a few weeks prior, the owner Ash uploaded a video of her painting a canvas. Now, the canvas in question was to go over her bed and in true Sarbi style, had a massive positive affirmation, which she painted across it. So in the real you can see the Ash has painted the background of this really large canvas a mixture of yellows, oranges, and pinks. She then added very messy writing across it, which took up the entire canvas and read, dear me, you were not perfect, but you are enough. Don't believe the lies you tell yourself. You have a magic inside you that no one else on this planet has, and just because you can't see it all the time doesn't mean it isn't there. Take your breath. You are doing the best you can and that is enough. Now. The comment section was flooded by customers admiring her work, with one going as far as saying they wish they could mission a piece from her now. I want to put it out there for those of you who haven't seen this canvas yet. But after Ash was finished with it, it literally looked like a dog's breakfast. I can't believe that anyone was saying that they wanted this on their wall. The background was so messy and sloppy, it was not a work of art by any means. And whilst these are allegations at this stage, I want to say, if Ash has painted over Tarny's work with this absolute abomination, it is the most disgusting and disrespectful thing I've seen in such a long time. I mean, not only does it look completely amateur, but the nerve to cover someone's art way that they've put their blood, sweat and tears into with essentially a love letter to yourself about how wonderful you are. It's beyond belief. It's just crazy, isn't it. A lot of people have been rightly questioning, though, how can you tell the original artwork has been painted over? Because in this video she didn't start off with Tarny's work and show herself covering it. So a lot of TikTokers have been doing God's work for us. As you touched on earlierk Tanny's style of painting uses a lot of different textures and they are very evident in the original artwork. So a number of TikTokers have zoomed in on both of the artworks to point out many of the clear texture lines that are visible in both of the pieces, and other TikTokers are also convinced that you can see a faint outline of the horses and mermaids in the background of Ash's print. The prints are also the exact same size, so there are a few telltale signs that this potentially is the same artwork. I think it's important to point out that we don't know this as fact. They are just allegations at this stage. Sabi has since removed the reel of Ashes painting, but they are yet to put out a statement or comment publicly on the fallout. If Taranese claims are true, the burning question is why why would you cover up and raise an artist's work. Well, Tanni thinks she knows the answer, so in the same Q and A, she alleged that one of Sabi's staff members accused her of coppying Sabi's design. So, as well as selling original artworks, Tani has also been selling oversized T shirts for the past year, which have her artwork on it. They're really cool, and she alleges that the Sabi worker accused her of copying their iconic flame design. And using it on one of her T shirts. She wrote, I'm assuming that maybe that's what their issue is, but that's only an assumption. I have no idea the real reason, and I'm sure I'll never find out. It does lead you to question if ash did paint over this artwork. Did she purposely do this as retribution? I mean, the fact that she filmed it would suggest potentially she did. Yeah. Well, it seems like there has been a bit of competition between these two T shirt brands, because a follower also wrote to Tani, did you notice Sabi do drops two hours before every drop you have to, which Tani replied no, I didn't notice this, but a few other people messaged me last night telling me this. Not sure if it's true, but if it is true, there's eight billion p people in the world, I think there's room for everyone. This is all so weird. Now. There has been a massive response online to this unfolding story, with the Internet collectively turning on Sarbi and calling to cancel the Ossie brand. Many women have shared tiktoks about how they're now embarrassed to wear their Sarby shirts in public, which is a shame because they're quite expensive T shirts. They're bloody ugly. Though, I have to put out there someone else shared this sentiment online. Let's throw to what they said.
Speaker 3: I made a TikTok probably a year ago about this exact subject, and I posted it for all of three seconds, and then I was like, because there was such an unpopular opinion at the time, because it.
Speaker 4: Was peak cult, peak cult, peak fucking uniform Savy shirts are fucking ugly. That's my opinion, okay, And I wish I said something about it sooner, because now now it's like come to light that they're not fucking great people save lovers are going to come after me in the comments, and that's fine.
Speaker 3: Your shirt's fucking ugly. I'd be pretty disappointed if I spent fucking eighty bucks on a shirt and it faded to the shit as well. I'll just turned into a Bunco white anko shirt.
Speaker 1: I don't like the badmouth Australian brands, but in my personal opinion, I would not wear a loud T shirt like this, particularly after all these allegations have come out. Another TikTok user something that up well, creating a video saying what are we all doing with our sabi shirts after what happened with Tany Kielan's work, and one user suggested in the comments section that they should send all of them to Tani to paint over. There has been a camp of people who I'm guessing don't work in a creat a field, who have said, well, what's the big deal? The brand in question bought the artwork, they can essentially now do whatever they want with it. However, that is actually not true. Tani and her work are protected under Australia's Copyright Act for Moral Rights. So under Australian copyright law, buying a physical artwork like a painting or sculpture does not necessarily give you the legal right to deface, modify or destroy it, particularly if the artist still holds moral rights. So when you buy a piece of art, you own the physical object, but copyright and moral rights often remain with the artists unless they've been explicitly wavered or assigned. So essentially, under this Moral Right Act, the artist still has the right of integrity, which in this case it has not been kept. I mean, you can't just simply do whatever you want with an artist's painting, particularly when you are then going to post about it on social media or display the new artwork in public. I never really thought about it before, but it makes a lot of sense because you think about all of the beautiful historic artwork that hangs in galleries. I mean, I'd never really considered that someone rich could buy it and destroy it all. But I'm glad to hear that it's actually protected by law. Well, this is an Australian law, but I'm sure other countries have something similar. I mean people have been pointing out, look, this wasn't a came art reprint of a canvas that you can take home and essentially do as you please. This is an Australian artist's original artwork that has been destroyed. It's disgusting. I mean, just go buy a blank canvas.
Speaker 3: So you're going to tell everyone if you're having a baby brother or a baby sister, you can't talk.
Speaker 1: No, he can't. So that's why we have said it on the pod today. Now, Tuesday was a very big day for influencer babies. Two Ozzie influencers announced they were pregnant, while another gave birth. The one that shocked me the most was jar Da Tunci.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: She announced on Tuesday that she's joining the two under two club, So she shared a carousel of professional photos from a family photo shoot and wrote, Lote Fletcher and I are overjoyed to share that our little family will be growing this December. I immediately screenshot this as soon as I saw it and sent it to you, Cake. So I knew that you would have a big reaction to this because you had your son Jack around the very similar time to jar Day had Fletcher, and I know that you just couldn't wrap your head around the fact that she's having another one. So so I had to do a double take because I, hang on, this can't be correct, because yeah, Fletcher is four days younger than Jack, and I'm currently getting ready for Jack's birthday party. In the thought of being pregnant with the second one, I send my love to Jade Tunci. That would be so difficult. She's had such a big transformation since becoming a mum. I think before motherhood people found her content quite confusing because she was trying to be comedic about stuff, but then she wasn't that relatable, so people didn't get it. But now that she's a mom and she's been sharing the reality of motherhood, people like, I get you now. Yeah, she's actually very funny. I mean I was one of those people that didn't really like her content, and now I really enjoy it. And she has been really vulnerable in sharing everything that she's been going through. I mean I was glued to her Instagram story when she was trying to get Fletcher to sleep in his own cot because they're still struggling with this sleep at the moment, which is why I'm like, oh my god, those poor people. Adding a newborn baby into the mix as well. Well, It's funny looking at TikTok and Instagram's reaction because on Instagram she shared these beautiful family photos and people were so excited and sharing their love. However, she shared a different announcement on TikTok. It was a video of her walking along the beach and she turned around to show off her baby. She's currently on this holiday at the Great Barrier Reef and I think that's where she shot the video. And people's reactions were so different. On TikTok. A lot of people were like, oh my god, what are you doing. Someone wrote congratulations, I have two under two. It's beautiful, but please prepare yourself mentally I have a village of support and still cry weakly. People don't need this, I know. Another said two under two is rough. Good luck. Fortunately for jar Day, a lot of mum's chimes in saying the opposite, and they love the experience of having two under two. I have to admit, though, my TikTok algorithm at the moment is people talking about how hellish two under two are. Just in case Jade's listening. Oh, I don't want to say it to her. I mean, I'm sure it's a beautiful experience, but a lot of people are saying one is an accessory and two is a lifestyle. So I just have no idea how mom had three at the same time, Like, I just have so much respect for her. What's funny you say that because jar Day's sister actually commented saying three babies at Christmas, and a lot of people didn't realize that jarda sister is thirty eight weeks pregnant, so she's talking about jar Day's two and her one, but three people saying, oh my god, have you just announced that jar Day's having twins. In saying that jar Day has revealed on her podcast that she is having another boy. So she said that she and Locke we're hoping maybe it was a girl, but they're really happy to have a brother for Fletcher now. Ella Ding also announced that she was pregnant on Tuesday, but in a rather unorthodoxed way. So the former Maths contestant broke the news with a sponsored post for clear Blue. So the pregnancy test was front and center in the photo that she shared of her and her husband, and she wrote on Instagram, somewhere between healing and hustling, the next chapter quietly chose us, baby Palermo. You've already made our story sweeter and given us the best news of twenty twenty five. Yet. She then finished the caption with the hashtags ad and clear Blue confirmed. I love that she references hustling in this because this is the ultimate hustle to have your pregnancy announcement sponsored. I mean, what do you do do you know that you're pregnant then then go around to brand saying, hey, would you like to sponsor this post? Like it's I would be fascinated to know how this all came about. Yeah, well, her former best friend in Mass alumni dom was quick to call out the sponsorship deal, so under a post that influencer updates a you shared about the news, she wrote, even has to monetize her pregnancy announcements. Some people will never change. Wow. It's interesting to point out that Dom is also pregnant at the moment. So she announced just two months ago that she was expecting a baby with her partner Jared. A couple of days after the announcement, though, she revealed she'd broken up with Jared and would be raising the baby as a single mum. I mean, things have not been good between Dom and Ella ever since they announced that they were pulling the pin on their podcast Sit with Us back in August twenty twenty four. Maybe they'll get the band back together to do a mother in podcast or something. I could see that happening. No, that is definitely not happening. They're not even on talking terms at the moment. Yeah, but motherhood seems to change people. Maybe they'll have this epiphany and be like, we should come together and forgive. Maybe in the newborn phase, but not when they've got pregnancy hormonal rage going. That could make things worse. That could make the feud even deeper. Yeah. Well, Dom actually spoke about this feud on her podcast or her new podcast called mad Woman recently, and at the time there was a lot of speculation that their podcast ended because they had a falling out. She confirmed that that was the case, no way, and it all stemmed from the backlash they received after interviewing Math's twenty twenty four villain Jack Dunkley. So at the time, if you recall, they were slammed by Abby Chatfield for platforming him, and it turns out that Dom and Ella had very differing opinions on how to handle the situation, which led to the friendship breakdown. Now on Tuesday, again, it seemed to be a very special day. Christie Swadling gave birth to her first son, Rocco, and she has been very open about her fertility struggles. She shared her journey to conceive with her followers, including undergoing IVF, so it was really lovely to see her finally have her baby boy. So if we usually dissect the baby name, all I could think about was that ABC Kids show Rocko's Modern Life. I've actually got the theme song stuck in my head at the moment. What a blast from the past. I forget about that show. I look, I'm holding back on my comments about baby names. Singer's mine's going to be coming out a few weeks. I don't want to be too harsh to anyone there. Yeah. Well, Christy kept her followers updated on her Instagram story throughout the day of the birth, so she actually started experiencing contractions on the Sunday and ended up being induced on Tuesday, and she revealed if she didn't go into labor that night, she would have had to have her waters broken the following day. Fortunately, she gave birth that night and wrote on her Instagram story that escalated so quickly and I had a fully unmedicated birth. I wasn't planning to laugh out loud. Birth story is wild and keen to share now. As for Steph Claire Smith, at the time of recording, we are still on baby watch. On her TikTok, she was doing a little sort of segment where each day she'd film a TikTok where she was dancing until the baby was there, but bogging. Sorry, but she abruptly stopped that because I think she realized, oh fuck, that means everyone will know when I go into labor. So she did go quiet on social media over the weekend, which did prompt fans to speculate perhaps she'd given birth. She was back though, with a fresh bump photo shoot. I thought we'd seen the last of those. If I see this, I know this un terrible. If I see that bump one more time, Like, I literally feel like I've seen her own bump more than my own bump, Like fucking hell. Like even the people that feel like they've been pregnant forever. Anna macavoy is on that level for me as well. I feel like those two women have both been pregnant for the longest time. Anna actually had Steph on her podcast recently, She's got a pregnancy podcast out, and I didn't realize they're actually go back a while. They modeled together. Well, they were both poop bearing it in the studio. They both had their bumps out, and it just looked hilarious because I'm used to seeing maybe one woman being edgy with a pregnant bump out, but it just looked funny. Two. Look, they both have beautiful pregnancy bumps.
Speaker 4: They do.
Speaker 1: I'm very envious of their shape. I have to put it out there every morning to speak about this for a while, and I'm sure, Well tell me if you can relate. I feel like I have a b belly bump. Maybe that's why I'm feeling me to explain because you keep using this word b belly and you don't give it any context. What does that even mean? So basically, there are two pregnancy shapes. One looks like a D SO. If you're thinking of a D SO, it's like a round, a beautiful round belly. Mine looks like it's got two bumps, like a B. So capital B like a capital B. Do you know what? I'm very sensitive of it. Maybe that's why I'm not getting one out. I've just thought of something to make you feel better. Didn't Molly may have that as well, did she? Yeah, she complained that she didn't have the bump that she wanted. I'm pretty sure she now that you have explained it how to b belly as well? Oh okay, well I'm in good company there. Anyway, I have totally hijacked this story. Okay, well back to Steph. So, as you said, we are on pregnancy watch. But on Thursday, she and Laura decided to use her impending birth to tease a new update for their fitness app Kick. Let's throw to the clip Halla have you had your favor yet, are you with labor. No, they're very comfortable in there obviously, but no, they are coming any day now. And it got me thinking, we haven't had an update on that thing yet. Have you guys decided when we're doing that thing? So we are launching.
Speaker 2: Sunday, But don't worry, it's all sorted and it's going to be amazing.
Speaker 1: I really hope that it's more exciting than their last marketing campaign, which was a bit of a flop over that whole Polarates hotline where people can ring in and ask about personalized Polarates plans, because they really did hype that up. Yeah, I'm intrigued to see what it is. I have been using kick i think now for six or seven years, so I've always been a fan of the app. Yeah, it is a great app. I mean, I just think some of their marketing promotions have been interesting of late. Laura Henshaw's husband, who owns Bullfrog Media, has been responsible for a lot of those campaigns, so there's probably a bit of pressure on him now to put out something that really resonates with their audience. Let's get into our Friday debrief and I have had quite an interesting morning. So those of you will know Archie, who is not the name of my unborn son, that is, in fact my cocker spaniel. Just a fun fact there. Yeah, we actually had a few confused listeners because you were talking about the card Brandon gave you for Mother's Day and you said he signed it off from your unborn child, Archie and him. You didn't pause. You meant to say unboord child, your dog Archie and Brandon. I thought it was obvious anyway. No, so Archie is not my baby name. But anyway, people who have been listening to the podcast for a long time know that Archie is basically our child as well. He's a Golden Cockers Spaniel. He has around thirty seven thousand followers on Instagram. He's known as being a bit of a pupfluencer, and he actually has a manager to a dog manager who gets any sort of promotional work for him. They reached out to me. He's on their website. I thought why not anyway, so we don't really get that many jobs from him. I think this is the first one this year, and it's for a vet clinic or a vet company specialist vets and basically my husband and I had to go down and film a little video with him, and we were just laughing because I was showing you back some of the vision and it just cracked us up that this vets they're posing with Archie is if he's some sort of little celebrity that's gone into the clinic. Yeah, we were just laughing about how funny it is that this vet would have got this call briefing him about how this puffluence is coming in and he has to film with him, Like so funny. I know I'm biased, but he is just such a good little model for things. He poses perfectly for photos. He takes such good direction whenever he's helped us out with any of our sponsors stuff for the podcast, Like how well behaved is he? I'm not just oh he's I mean, he's putting my dog to shame. I had an absolute nightmare yesterday because my dog Sonny decided to eat one of Jack's little smocks that he wears, which a lovely local brand. Reached out and give those to U Kate to where I've got two left. But yeah, yeah, Sonny stole one of them when I wasn't looking. She took it up We've got like a three tiered backyard, so she's on the top level. I could even see her. I went up there. I'm like, what are you doing? She didn't literally half of the smock it's quite thick material. Had to get my in laws down. They were so kind and took Sonny down to the vet. There's a silver lining though, because it seems like Sonny has this thing called picker, which is where dogs just eat anything, so it's not just food, it's like other objects that they shouldn't be eating. And the vet has mentioned that maybe we can put her on prozac, which will help. I googled that. I couldn't actually see whether that was a real condition or not. Picker, Yeah it is, it's pic Ah did spell it encreas? No, it is legitimate condition. If anyone has a dog that has picker and has had any results with prozac, I would love to know. My Friday debrief is a little bit different. I've got a recommendation. So Reese and I are currently off chocolate. We just finished off our Easter egg hole, which took over a month, that's how much chocolate there was. And God, I have been indulging and we're like we need to start eating healthy because we cook Jack all these beautiful healthy meals and I'm like, we don't even eat this nice stuff. So I have a recipe to share because I always have to have a sweet treat before I go to bed. And I just googled sweet treat on TikTok and I think these have been doing the rounds for I don't know, probably a couple of years now, but I wanted to endorse them. It's literally appit a date. You put peanut butter on it. We didn't have any, but you can put sprinkled peanuts, and then you drizzle a bit of dark chocolate. And I said it was having chocolate. It was like seventy or eighty percent dark chocolate. I don't count that as chocolate. It's have you got some sort of pregnancy algorithm going? Because I've seen these as something that pregnant women should eat a couple of weeks before they give you soften your cervix or something, because're apparently supposed to have like eight dates a day, which well, no, this is not that at all. I feel like it's the exact same recipe that I've seen. Well, why would I be trying to soften my service. I'm not saying you are. I'm saying that I feel like this recipe is pop up for you, probably because we keep sending you pregnancies. Oh no, no, I googled it sweet treat. Okay, anyway, then a couple of weeks, I've got a bat to the fridge if you wants all right, I mean to be honest. Dates sound bloody awful. They're nice. Look in winter, it's getting cold. I think you've got to have a bit of chocolate. Think of sticky day pudding. How nice that is? Yeah, well, well it hasn't got me over the edge. Well maybe we'll make your sticky date pudding in your last week at pregnant. I'd rather have that. Well that is all we have time for today. Thank you so much for joining us for this episode. If you have enjoyed it, could you please make sure you are subscribed on Apple podcast and also Spotify. It was sod I mentioned the subs episode we had out this week because I have to say it was quite a funny one. We spoke about Saffron Barker's gross toilet moment, which we have shared a bit about on our Instagram stories. She ended up sparking a bit of debate after eating chocolate rice crackers from the lid of her toilet. We're going to discuss our thoughts that. In the subs episode, we also spoke about Sarah's Day's secret babysitter. And also we spoke about that viral photo that Harry Styles took of a fan. So if you're not a subscriber and do want to listen all of the details do subscriber in the show notes, Thank you so much for listening to this episode of Outspoken. This podcast was recorded on the traditional land of the Dana people of the Adelaide Plains. We pay respect to Elder's past and present