Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: As it worked our way through the nineties and our add the nineties.
Speaker 2: This week it was all about the letter you.
Speaker 1: On a Friday, Jack takes Patsy on, or it's more like Patsy just wipes the forward Jackie Boy. In a game we called the one second Winner, play along one second of a song from the nineties, all to do with this week with the letter you, So it could be the artist or the song title a whitewash last week, let's do it. I'm looking at these, both of you standing equal chance of getting them. They're very familiar to this station and even this week this show played within the last forty eight hours.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Ready? Ready? Okay? What song is this from the nineties?
Speaker 1: One second to do with the letter you? You too?
Speaker 2: Oh? Can we make a list of some of their as they're racing towards the finish line, some of their song titles that they add in.
Speaker 1: I like one Lover back in the studio Mono and of course, year fans, you'd like to play a love ninety two for this one nineteen ninety two strong.
Speaker 2: Start Jack, I should get half a point for that, because I got the title. What is this under the bridge?
Speaker 1: Red Hutchley Peppers, someone's own fire put him out.
Speaker 2: Under the ridge?
Speaker 1: I went not Chili Peppers were staying in the year of ninety two year fans, you're playing this morning?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I should have got half a point. Oh it's still stuck on that. Yep. Unbelievable. MF well done, Jack. I need another watch because I've got the title I got at the same time, same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so's he gets all he got because he got the full package.
Speaker 2: He gets all the points.
Speaker 1: You're unbelievable. Em unbelievable from nineteen ninety one. All right, Patsy, come on, you can put it about their or more to go?
Speaker 2: Ready, Yeah, these two are poised today. It's personal now. I said the Ultimate Cookie and I turned the key in the we're kind of doing pictory in here.
Speaker 1: The key, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of this band before. You meant the key the Secret Urban Cookie Collective. Anyone listening right now? They're yelling on the radio. Everyone knows those bands, you see Ce Cookie Collective? When are they playing? The g That's kill announced the entertainment this year at the grand Final. The Urban Cookie Collective be dirt cheap as well. Alright, did anyone get that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I got the title again?
Speaker 2: All right, you can have a all right, do I touch this?
Speaker 1: Touch this?
Speaker 2: You can't hand off? You can't touch this? Look, but don't touch bye? Mt. Hammer, Well done, I got that. But it is green is Friday? This rushed together Friday? This is this is ninety ninety.
Speaker 1: Apparently nineteen ninety. I bet it was eighty nine. But anyway, I can't touch this nasty business this.
Speaker 2: Good bye, Oh, uncle Cracker, everything is gonna be a follow me, uncle Cracker.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is two thousand, but says here in brackets written in ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Come on, you fan to be up and on. I'm as good as my year knowledge. All right.
Speaker 1: Last one to do with the let's to you? What are the schools so far? Jack is on five? J explains in it, Patsy's on one. Why don't we Why don't you agree? We wipe all the points? Now put it all on them, so confident, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Ah, you two, you be forty. You put the wrong Yes, Patsy, that's the right band. It's not Red Rode Wine.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: How fall you can't I can't help Paul in love with you get it? Yes, he actually gets away. Well done, Christian Connells Show Podcast