Speaker 1: Welcome to them. Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: It is Jack's birthday today and I wanted to get you something that really is to do with the big thing you've got, the gift that you got this year, you and your wife that you're going to become parents for the first time. And so it's coming in a couple of months time, March. And the other day when I told you how much money you know, fifteen hundred to two thousand dollars in the first year just on nappies, I saw the draw drop and I was like, I've got to help him out. Can I give him as a gift a year's supply of nappies. I've sorted that out.
Speaker 3: Right, I actually am very excited about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, no, you love a puzzle, you love a board game. Sort that we turned into a quiz. So twelve questions every one you get right, is another month free nappies.
Speaker 3: Okay? Is it baby questions or general knowledge baby questions?
Speaker 2: Obviously, this is what I'm doing. I try my pas. Let's play the.
Speaker 1: Game the birth fluid.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I'm hoping to get one of the ones that doesn't cry that much. The nutrient fluid that's a scientific term.
Speaker 2: All right, So first six months, I've got the We're going to do this in two parts. I'll do the first six months every question to get right. You win another month of free nappys.
Speaker 3: Ok.
Speaker 2: Then Patsy's got the other six months of questions for you. All right, you're ready to play? I am all right, let's do it. It's like hundreds of nappies this right. First I said to Tom and Rey on Monday, get them here in the studio. And then when they told me how many of it they wouldn't be at a fitness studio, would get them out of the studio? Why would you put them in the studio? All right, let's play.
Speaker 3: Nappy Birthday love the name too.
Speaker 2: Thank you January for the first month of free nappies thanks to Comfrey Koala's Echo nappies. You ever seen a baby Koala? They look so happy in that nappy. Which part the baby will fall off after three weeks?
Speaker 3: Okay? Well it's got to be the belly button area, the umbilical cord.
Speaker 2: The belly area. Well done, you've just won a three months worth of nappy.
Speaker 3: Cool. He won me born in January. But we'll still put them together.
Speaker 2: So let me update March. Isn't it March? Okay? When I went to April, at what angle should a car seat be installed? Got to know this one. It's it's one of your few responsibilities as the one angle should the car seat be installed?
Speaker 1: Trick?
Speaker 3: Question flat?
Speaker 2: Wind up? Why would he be flat? Why would you like trap it down like a stretcher? No, I mean you were so close. There's only forty five degrees in differs.
Speaker 3: Oh god, know that. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: No, wonder you watched General Knowledge. You've just lost April. We've lost Aple. We're now moving on to May. Oh boy, said the team. Make sure they're gettable. I thought that would be question flat? All right, what is cradle cap?
Speaker 3: Okay, don't know, so I'm going to take a guess and go. They don't like a beanie that he wears at night?
Speaker 2: No, sorry, there, it's a scaly scout condition that can sometimes develop in.
Speaker 3: The first few because they do always seem to be wearing beanies all the time.
Speaker 2: It's just hat they're just baby hats. Okay, all right, that he's lost, Well, you've won one three months worth of free naw fees. Poor b anchor and poor son to be all right, we're now into June. How many poops will a newborn baby do on any normal day? How many poops on average in a day?
Speaker 3: I think you change the nappy ten times. I'll go ten poos.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it. It's a okay. So that's another now one, that's all. You've now won two months worth of free nappies. Let's go on to another question. How would you unclog mucus blocking your babies nasal passages?
Speaker 3: Is it rice? Something to do with rice rest? Transion elevation?
Speaker 2: Actually, I actually think social surfaces are all the way Right now, I'm trying.
Speaker 3: To remember my first.
Speaker 2: Time I actually started sweating at the fairy. I want to say, is.
Speaker 3: It a first aid thing?
Speaker 2: Or is it's right he's gotten too much he's to do? Or is there he's got this?
Speaker 3: This is in the acronym for what rest I asked, impression elevation. That's something else I'm thinking of the wrong part.
Speaker 2: If I've had a leg break, I'm a couple of days old, and I've got a clogged up nose, and I'm a baby, how are you going to I.
Speaker 3: Think it's just normal tissues.
Speaker 4: Well, they can't blow their nose.
Speaker 2: Baby, he used a nasal bulb syringe, or he raised the humidity in the room, or what I had to do? A couple of times you suck it out?
Speaker 3: You didn't.
Speaker 2: I sucked out. It's not a couple of times you have to Yeah, I know is what you're gonna do. I'm sorry, Jackie boys never would have got nasals for ringe.
Speaker 3: Didn't even know that was on the shopping list.
Speaker 2: Well at it? How many isy? It's just one last question? So six you've won two months free so far. If your baby is rooting, if your baby is what is that baby doing?
Speaker 3: Naughty baby?
Speaker 2: Yes? And start them young.
Speaker 3: Growing here.
Speaker 2: Routine is a reflex involuntary movement for newborns where they turn their mouth to find a breast or bottle, which usually signed their hungry. They start basically their end dustling. All right, So.
Speaker 3: Out of six and one of them was wrong and he gave it to me anyway.
Speaker 2: So stay tuned. I tried to think where we're going next to another six more questions? Oh, he's warmed up now, he's warmed up. Now, six more questions and hopefully six months of free nappies coming your way.
Speaker 1: Next The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jack post Birthday Today. I know he loves a game, he loves a puzzle, and he loves saving money. And he has a son on the way in a couple of months time next year in March, so I thought he try and win a year's supply. The first year is worth of nappies that can very much. Comfy Koala Eco nappies make a sustainable choice for your baby and the environment with Comfy Koala's premium of course for the postboy Eco nappies dermatologically tested and delivered to your door. So twelve questions. Every question he gets right, he wins another month's supply of free nappies. So he's just done six questions. He got two of them, right, I think.
Speaker 3: But that's March and June taking care of the nappies months.
Speaker 2: Yes, nappiness, it's booping in the street, emptying it into the sink, just shaking the baby into the sea, all right, I said to people every month he doesn't win, will give them away. Bree, Hello, you got your first baby during in February, Yes, February eighth, right, Okay, I'll give you two three months that Jack Boy didn't win. You can have those two three months.
Speaker 1: Oh you're the best.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate stuck around. There might be another six months going up in a couple of seconds. Let's also going to Hayden has got a five week old bub Hayden. Good morning, good morning. Who are I'm good Hayden. How are you and your wife going to your partner? Yeah? Yeah, really good, he says, really well, so pretty happy with that. Well, don, this is the kind of child that Jackie Boy hopes to get one of those. Hayden. I'll give you two months worth of free nappies. Okay, awesome, Chris, thank you, all right, pleasure? All right, Jack you ready to play.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's get you six months worth of free nappy.
Speaker 1: Daddy cool, oh, daddy, daddy.
Speaker 3: The birth fluid, well, you know, I'm hoping to get one of the ones that doesn't cry that much.
Speaker 1: A nutrient fluid.
Speaker 3: That's a scientific term.
Speaker 2: It's a tougher quiz master. Now Patsy is stepping up. Patsy, you got your six months with questions?
Speaker 5: I do all right, Jack, here's September. Are you ready? You need to redeem yourself.
Speaker 4: I will all right.
Speaker 5: If a baby cries like this, what does it mean? What does it need?
Speaker 2: Jack? Come on as a sweat to get them food?
Speaker 3: Hungry?
Speaker 2: Which one are you going for?
Speaker 3: Hunger?
Speaker 4: Interrect?
Speaker 5: It's sleepy, Jack, Bubby needs to be put down for non eyes, eyes for non eyes?
Speaker 3: All right, Jack?
Speaker 5: October, are you ready ready? What is the amniotic fluid?
Speaker 3: Yes? I know this. You've quizzed me on this before.
Speaker 2: Have you've got this one?
Speaker 3: This is the first water. When the water breaks, the name of the water.
Speaker 4: A little bit more information.
Speaker 3: It it When the water breaks, it comes out, and that's called the.
Speaker 2: Same information we raised, But.
Speaker 4: That it surrounds the baby in the uterus, same thing.
Speaker 2: Well done. You won a month supply of nappies.
Speaker 4: All right, you're up to three now, Jack, So November.
Speaker 5: If your baby is born in international waters, how is it citizenship determined?
Speaker 3: He's a pirate. I guess where you first dock at a port?
Speaker 2: What do you mean conceiving.
Speaker 3: Where you first come into land? I guess you're going to go, Hey, I had a baby out there.
Speaker 2: Out there at the airport.
Speaker 4: Wrong, I reckon, that's fair.
Speaker 5: The baby's birth country will be that of the ship's registration.
Speaker 4: It came in on a plane though.
Speaker 3: Now that's not right though, because the ship could be registered from where you came. But I'll take it, thank you take it all right?
Speaker 2: So you won four months of free nappies.
Speaker 4: Carry on, Patsy December.
Speaker 5: We need you, please, Jack to spell fetus.
Speaker 3: Fetus f E.
Speaker 2: T u s.
Speaker 3: There's ague no incorrect sorry f o E t.
Speaker 2: Multi. There's any one way to spell fetus.
Speaker 3: I use the US.
Speaker 2: Next question January.
Speaker 5: Why are babies born with soft spots on the top of their little heads?
Speaker 3: Yep, their head is going to grow together in time, so the skull is not fully formed and it will fuse as the baby grows.
Speaker 2: Yes, it does that perfectly.
Speaker 4: That's correct. February.
Speaker 2: Last question, Supernanny the character Now, which.
Speaker 5: Of these is the most popular boys baby name of this year here in Australia.
Speaker 4: Your choices are I reckon.
Speaker 3: I can get without even hearing the choices, really, Oliver.
Speaker 4: No, but that was one of them, and.
Speaker 2: He tried to show and he's lost another month of free nappies. Oh dear poor b Anchor boor Jack Junior.
Speaker 4: How many is that tree?
Speaker 2: He's only one? Four months worth.
Speaker 3: Of free that'll do spread him out.
Speaker 2: Well done, Jack, Thank you guys. So what was the totally the end out of twelve months we try to get him a year's supply of nappies? How many five months? Not even half the year we've got you five months.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you mar for for that's it's all looking tikety move. Thank you very much. Comfy Kuala Eco nappies.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast