Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Television legend Carrie Ane Kenney fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pivot.
Speaker 1: Some things make more sense than others. Bring pikes, nurseries, mercury pikes, p y k E sky Why.
Speaker 3: I Hey, as in kill hey?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults Wood?
Speaker 6: Why is your life so expensive? I'm not even having a good chime.
Speaker 7: This is Is it just.
Speaker 1: By a couple of mitches? What about me?
Speaker 8: Don't forget?
Speaker 1: No, he is Michui and Yes on his birthday on our seventy six episode.
Speaker 9: God shout out to anyone else celebrating their birthday in lockdown like myself.
Speaker 1: Yes, everyone's here here, Hello.
Speaker 8: I'm here, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Contraceptive diaphragm. Sam's here? Hello Sam? Oh we can't hear you, Sam?
Speaker 8: Hello, goy is that you on the honky Tonk?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I've been taking lessons.
Speaker 8: Just for you. Oh that's so Champagne.
Speaker 1: Now play the one you've been practicing. Oh okay, you got some lessing lessons from caring funerals.
Speaker 8: He's very good at this.
Speaker 1: Oh, happy birthday.
Speaker 8: Mitchell, thank you, thanks very much.
Speaker 1: Listen, we adore you, we love you, and I've bought it.
Speaker 9: I want some.
Speaker 1: Oh no no it didn't shut out, Oh no it didn't.
Speaker 6: But I have touched every rim bubble for my birthday.
Speaker 8: Perfect. You know what, It's.
Speaker 9: Been a while since we've actually had a bit of boothe on the show. Do you remember there was a period around Marty Grab when we realize.
Speaker 8: We've been drunk most weeks in a row. It's been a.
Speaker 1: While we got sloshedime. I remember I listened back to one of those shows. I think I called you and went I think we have to remove it. Were that blind? Anyway, Mitchell has never celebrated a birthday on this podcast.
Speaker 9: I know it's a big virginity to lose my first birthday on the show.
Speaker 6: Can you believe we've even got party hat?
Speaker 8: Party hat? Party hat? Oh fuck, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 9: I actually did my hair today in preparation, thinking, oh, maybe I'll have to put a party hat up there.
Speaker 1: Beautiful thing, Jenna. I left my gift in the kitchen, but you know where it is. Because I've showed you You've got a lot of head on that shampas of yours. Go run out and get it and then come back and the champagne ready to drink.
Speaker 8: Okay, I've got one who wants this one. I've got two cups over here. I mean I'll have two double parked from your birthday. Hello, twenty five.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling on your birth.
Speaker 9: I mean it's a weird one. It's not how I wanted to celebrate my twenty fifth in lockdown.
Speaker 8: But what can you do?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 9: I mean if that's the one way in which Covid has screwed up me, Lafe, then I'm doing Okay.
Speaker 1: I agree, Sam. I have a bubbles for you if you want to come in and grab it.
Speaker 6: I've never moved fast.
Speaker 1: In my life jumped off the honky tonk stool. Now Mitch jen has gone to get my gift. I've got a can you give Mitchell as well? Playing the music, Oh chocky.
Speaker 9: Mud Cake beautiful, the most Australian birthday essential because Carls Woolies.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'll have.
Speaker 1: You know, Mitchell, and I will quote you. You said it's not a fucking birthday unless there's a chocolate mud cake involved. You've said those.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I would have actually not chocolate mud cake necessarily, but I remember there's been a couple of birthdays where I've gone home and laid in bed and thought, this doesn't feel complete.
Speaker 8: What went wrong?
Speaker 9: I haven't had a birthday cake on my birthday, so I'm a big believer that every birthday needs some thought of cake.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I also just quickly at.
Speaker 1: Oh, his co host is about to give a gift, runs on in with a Kmart badge, put the pin on please now? As your best friend, I thought, what could I get Mitchell that he would adore the most? It's lockdown. I couldn't go shopping for you. What I could do was contact my friends at Sugar Cookie Lane.
Speaker 9: You didn't.
Speaker 1: What are the three things Mitchell loves much? A cookies, be his cat Isabella, and see himself. So that's why Mitchell, I got your cookies with not only Isabella's face on them, but yours.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, are you theoryous?
Speaker 9: I've been eyeing off sugar Cookie laying on Instagram for agents, thinking I can devour a hundred of both.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you if you need cookies and you're in Sydney or on my bloody hell, she'll ship sugar Cookie Laye and she's incredible.
Speaker 8: Delici opened this with my little kitty on the cookie.
Speaker 1: Yes, hold it up, show Jenner and Sam.
Speaker 8: They haven't seen Bella on a cookie. Oh the have to photoshop me. I look gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Sam said, so thank you for.
Speaker 2: That's the thought.
Speaker 1: Oh great in icing. Now that's my gift to you as well as Jenner.
Speaker 9: And here's a rose that was a freebie from the Bachelor, wasn't I Where did you get that fucking wilted thing?
Speaker 8: I bought it from the shop. Don't lie, Jenna?
Speaker 1: Can I just say that that completely discredits my great gift. I had such momentum from Sugar Cookie Labs.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I was gonna say, like, there's a flow happening, Jenna, his gifts first, then yours.
Speaker 1: He's a dead wilted rose.
Speaker 8: Look, that's not telling me that you actually bought the throws, did you?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 8: I did? Where do you buy one single ship rose? Just put your badge on?
Speaker 1: What the bad put the badgel?
Speaker 8: You have to show them where the throws really come from? An enclosure, Jenna, Joncyma the regift.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Mitchell. My second gift to you is normally you're controlling a lot of moving parts of this show. You're editing, you're doing the videos, you're prepping, you're doing this, you're doing that. So today everything is under control. You don't have to do it.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 9: I felt weird leaving the house because I was like, you know that feeling when you're like, I feel like I'm forgetting something.
Speaker 8: I've got my keys. I was like, I haven't prepared for the show, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: I have organized every inch, every appearance, every guest, every secret. The show is jam packed to the brim. We will be hearing from our listeners later on in the show. We'll be doing igems as usual and actuate oh my god, hold on, oh my god, Jenna, that's the that's the birthday guest.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I had to install that with the text, no, that's the birthday fire. Yeah, Sam, I might need your assistance out there to let our guest in. But I set that up because we have a lot happening on the show, and that's to let us know that birthday guest one is here. Sam had started. They just got to be let in see participants. M Mitchell, look up to the zoom screens. Please yeah, because The first guest is entering shortly. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome. Australian producer, Screen and Stage Royalty, currently on Home and Away, best known for her role as Tests on Mcloud's Daughters, Ladies and Gentlemen, Bridy Carnor.
Speaker 8: Is you are kidding?
Speaker 7: Hello? Bridy?
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show, Mitchell.
Speaker 8: Oh it's Tests from McLeod's Daughters.
Speaker 6: You're kidding.
Speaker 2: You don't hello? Hello.
Speaker 8: You don't realize how much I cherished you and your character all through my childhood. Oh my god, that just makes me feel old. But I'm I'm only turning twenty five. Wasn't the child that long ago? Thank you so much, Bridy. Wow, this is amazing. Thanks for dropping in.
Speaker 2: Really, it's just what one does.
Speaker 9: I do like to insstalk you occasionally as well. You look like you live in a beautiful spot.
Speaker 8: Where are you again?
Speaker 2: I'm in the byron Shire so I'm on my fone. Oh that is I feel fortunate. I feel pretty lucky, especially at the moment.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And you're not lockdown or anything, are you.
Speaker 2: We were a bit of anything. We've got restrictions, but we're not lockdown, but we are waiting, so who knows it's a it's a moving beast.
Speaker 8: It definitely is.
Speaker 2: How are you two going?
Speaker 1: Listen, Mitchell, he's used to doing the heavy lifting lifting Brady. He's like ready to ask interview questions.
Speaker 8: I was just about to.
Speaker 2: Say it, but I just wanted to ask you how you were?
Speaker 1: How are you Mitchell on your birthday?
Speaker 8: Very well? I'm doing good.
Speaker 9: I was just going to say, I don't feel that you've aged a day since he left the cloud Stone.
Speaker 8: You look exactly the same so.
Speaker 2: Much I don't, but I love you.
Speaker 7: That's so cood.
Speaker 9: You guys do the occasional reunion, don't you Like you've got the cat and a bunch of fans that come along.
Speaker 2: We do. We do all of that, which when someone spoke to me about it, I don't know about five years ago, I was like, I'm not very comfortable with the fan thing anyway, or the I don't get it. And I was like, why would they want to come? Why do they want to meet us? I don't get that. And then I went and I was like, oh my goodness, but I loved it because you get to meet people. Will we did face to face in the same theater or room or sadic and they tell you intimately how much the show meant to them. So I just loved it.
Speaker 1: Well, all the episodes are up now on standing. If anyone wants to take a trip down memory lane, watch McLeod's Daughters. Brady, listen, Mitch adores you, We adore you. There literally is not a show that goes by when Mcloud's Daughters is not brought up. We even play do Yeah, we do.
Speaker 8: Actually, Jenna and I big mclod's Daughters fan.
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 2: Why is it so? Why?
Speaker 9: I think it just has because I'm from a rural area as well, and I just think it has a lot of heart to it that shows there's just something sentimental about it. And we did a segment where we were rating the best TV theme songs. Jenna put mclod's Daughters forward and everything about it is so nostalgic and lovely to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it is true. I mean we did, you know. The truth is I mean people might say this, but we truthfully all put our hearts and souls into that show. And I know the show is profoundly affected. Professionally yes, but personally obviously now Here I am I'm a girl who grew up in a city Melbourne, and I'm breathing at all, like I do have days where I go, this is so weird, But here I am doing his stuff that I did and I would never have predicted it ever.
Speaker 9: You've been converted into a real country girl. Can I ask, though, why did to leave? Because the show was kind of shit after you left?
Speaker 2: Oh? Why did I leave? Because I'll tell you why. I was filming till I was nearly eight months pregnant with my first son, Otis, and then I was back on that set. I was flying to the loan He's when he was four weeks olding. Oh my god, like first baby crazy. Yeah, I should have had a maternity leave. And then I was back filming sort of when he was five weeks old. And we did that for a year as a family. But then it was just like I shouldn't have gone back so soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, booth of it.
Speaker 2: And I think it was just it was just full on. And I also, you know what, I wanted to leave the show when I still fell so proud and connected to it and still loved it. I didn't ever, and I was you know, I was a little bit burnt out having had a baby and hard, but there is talk that something may happen.
Speaker 9: Oh, I've learned not to get too excited. Every time there's rumors of a reunion.
Speaker 1: I get all excited.
Speaker 9: But I think now you're the closest that you've actually been right, Like they were actually chatting with Channel nine about it.
Speaker 2: They are, there's everyone's chatting. So the truth is the feature film script has been written and Posey's very you know, she posts about this the creator of the show, Posy Graham Evans, and a budget has been done. I don't know if that's scared that the Jesus out of her or not. So we're getting closer, you know, to it actually happening. But to step back into test McCloud's shoes all these years later, I've never done that with a character who I'm so intimate with. Of course, would be quite phenomenal, I reckon. I just think it'd be so interesting.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, fortunately you look exactly the same, So.
Speaker 1: We can start back at her twenty first birthday to be a great premiere episode. Oh, i'd like hate Brady. This was amazing. You are incredible. I think this is this is a pretty good birthday surprised.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Bridy, my pleasure, Happy, happy birthday.
Speaker 8: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: We love Yeah, we'll talk soon.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, thank you.
Speaker 8: Have a great night.
Speaker 6: It looks like you are.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well we will, don't. We'll have a drink for you.
Speaker 7: See Bridy, Bye, Bridy.
Speaker 1: See what an icon? There we go, Guest one, done and dusted.
Speaker 8: Brady Carter, were you expecting that?
Speaker 9: No, there was not one part of my withan brain that thought that teth McLoud was going to pop up on the fucking computer list.
Speaker 1: I told you I got a black book of CELEBN guests. I just never use it for the show.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Listen, we need to move on because we do have a big show set. If you did your first time listening this is just Me episode seventy six. In fact, we start the same way every week with Brady Carter every week, so this is your first time listening that happens weekly. Yeah, No, we start with two. Is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate, which doesn't know mine, I don't know Mitch's, and I think for the birthday you just kick back, relax. I will start first with my age. Do you mind.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, we were also joking that you were going to do my ear? Is it just me for me in the whole spirit of I'm doing nothing on the show?
Speaker 8: Is that actually happening?
Speaker 1: Oh, don't you worry? Like I said, Mitchell, everything is organized.
Speaker 8: It don't happen.
Speaker 9: We've never done that before, where you decide or I decide yours for you.
Speaker 8: That's okay.
Speaker 1: That's the first relinquishing control, Jenney, this is big for me. I called a therapist and said, what's the big focus point for relinquishing controlling? Great, that's what I'll focus on.
Speaker 8: It's not about control. It's like it's literally that I might not agree with what.
Speaker 1: You've trust me. This is you to a T. Spell it out, Mitchell combs at the end of a T. All right, let's start the show. Is it just me? His birthday sex not all what's cracked up to be?
Speaker 8: Wouldn't know? Well, people crack it up to be something, do they?
Speaker 1: Yeah, birthday said, there's always so much pre sure on birthday sex. I hate I hate it because I hate pressure of any sort. As you know.
Speaker 9: I just witness you trying to get Brider Carter up on zoom I'm aware. What sort of pressure have you faced around birthday sex.
Speaker 8: I didn't really know that was a real thing. I thought it was like movies.
Speaker 1: You hear that song birthday sex birth Yeah, I thought it.
Speaker 8: Was just like a pop culture thing. Wasn't It doesn't actually happen in real line.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess I want to find out if people. If people don't like it it's on my birthday, it's okay because I can sort of, you know, just do nothing and it's fine. But it's when it's your partner's birthday. There is an expectation for this to be mind blowing birthday sex. It's a gift, this is your one day. Let me do everything.
Speaker 8: I know, babe, I'm about to ravish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm very rarely ravish. Or it's just not for me if it's you know, I love sex when it's spontaneous.
Speaker 8: I agree.
Speaker 9: If there's any sort of expectation or pressure around it, I think it sucks, especially when everyone always asks newly words, oh did.
Speaker 8: You fuck on the night of the wedding? Or to defeat the six.
Speaker 9: On the Hunter and even I heard an interview recently. You know how there's a new Bachelor. Yeah, so what was it like the first night that you and your chosen woman slept together after leaving the show, And I was like, I would hate that pressure of like everyone's going to ask about how this went.
Speaker 8: What if it was the dud route?
Speaker 1: Same, It's like that the pot of American Pie. They were all terrified to have sex for the first time, and none of them perform. It's like you never on your first time. So that's why I'm mature. We've organized Sam, come in and bring there what come on now?
Speaker 3: When I take off my pad, bring the.
Speaker 1: Top in now. Yeah, we've organized you four tops to pick from. What I was like.
Speaker 8: Absolutely not COVID safe.
Speaker 4: I'd be very gentle and wear.
Speaker 1: Oh thank god he is contracept. You've diaphragms very well protected. So for those who are celebrating the birthday tonight or anytime in the futures, I'm sure you all will don't feel the pressure to perform. Just be you, relax and enjoy yourself, it's my message.
Speaker 9: Or if you are going to do it, make it spontaneous for the other person so it's still to them.
Speaker 8: Doesn't feel like that's pressure.
Speaker 6: You, Sam, it's.
Speaker 1: The birthday.
Speaker 7: Guess aloone my god number two.
Speaker 1: It's MC sam, It's MC started up. Now this one has been organized well in advance, Mitchell. This one involves your is it just me?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 1: So sit back, relax as we move into your let's roll the music and let's just let it all unfold naturally. Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Is there more than one Mitchell coom is on this podcast?
Speaker 8: Oh fuck you didn't, did you?
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the show. Celebrity Psychic to the Star's Mitchell Collos.
Speaker 8: Happy birthday you, Mitchell Koomb. Do you realize how many of your inquiries get lost in my d people asking for psychic readings?
Speaker 6: And you realize how much I get mistaken for you? And do you know because it is your birthday, I really believe that our birthday it holds a meaning in our lives, and I feel that our birthday is no accident. And so for you, I've looked at your numbers reading we're going.
Speaker 8: To get reads fantastic.
Speaker 1: Well you are.
Speaker 6: Look I've run the numbers on your birthday and what it means is this year you are in what we call a number three cycle in numerology and what that basically means is the past twelve months few Mitrill. It's always been about doing everything for everybody else, helping everybody else, putting everyone else's needs first. And this year it's about you saying, well, it's my turn. And that's exactly what you're now moving into. So I really want to say it's a year of personal happiness for you, and it's a year where you have to ask yourself constantly what do I want? What do I want? You know? Because it really is all about you dot com basically.
Speaker 1: Wow, well there you go.
Speaker 6: What how come when I'm looking at you? Well, how come when I'm looking at you on the screen, isn't this fine?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: Just does I've come on here? I'm actually seeing a gentleman. I'm seeing a man in the spirit world that is standing to this side of you, Mitchell, and that would be your dad's side. And so what yes, exactly where you've got your hand. I don't know if your dad's dad, so your pop if he has passed over, but there's a man here and it's like he's whistling and as he's doing this, there's like a dog that is running toward him, and I can hear a name being called and I don't know if the name is John or like, oh, there's this Jane name. He's calling out a name and I don't know if that name is like his name is in this man the dog.
Speaker 1: The dog's name is John.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the little Johnny. He's the one that died in the septic tanker.
Speaker 1: Mitchell Couves were talking about this often. Mitchell Couves, this is so confusing. Mitchell's Mitchell's dog John fell into the septic ship pit.
Speaker 9: And dram he was the most noble, beautiful sheep dog and who was the most undignified death.
Speaker 8: He just accidentally fell into our shit.
Speaker 6: Really, But yeah, he's actually around you. And this is really interesting because people ask me all the time, can pets come through from spirit world in personal like you know, in sessions, and they do all the time. Well, well, that dog, he is around you, but he's with this man in the spirit world, which I and this man I feel belongs to your Dad's side of the family. That's how I feel it. And it's like he's calling out to this dog and I just see it running toward him. Isn't that bizarre? I mean, that's what I'm seeing around you basically, well.
Speaker 9: I hope my grandfather on my dad's side isn't dead. He's in hospital at the moment. Maybe I've got a call mom.
Speaker 6: No, so no, so it won't be him. It will be But it's a man on your dad's side. But isn't that interesting because what it tells me is is that if your pop, if your you know, granddad has been unwell, then there's a lot of love and support that's around him at this time from the other side. And so that's perhaps why as I've connected into you just now, I'm very zoned into your dad's side of the family because I imagine that that's on your mind more than anything right now. Wow, they know so, and you have just such a positive energy around you, and.
Speaker 1: I you know, I think you must be looking at me. Sorry, MIT's on the camera.
Speaker 6: Yeah, only only Mitchells have bright auras. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Mit. All tarot cards.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, yeah, these are these are my oracle cards. I have psychic solarical cards that I've released and I'm gonna draw cards for you.
Speaker 8: Of course.
Speaker 6: Well it's just yeah, I just I feel, Mit sure that you are a very spiritual person. Actually quite spiritual and very intuitive, and so this is why you're very psychic. I mean, I'm sure that the other school Vouchfield sort of say when you meet somebody, think, you know what, I really don't like that person. I get a negative feeling. It's like you pick up on energy and you're very in tune with that.
Speaker 11: Would you guys say that's fair, Yeah, I will definitely.
Speaker 6: Oh I like these cards. So you have here the Guardian Angel Butterfly card and also the card the Butterfly of Successful Outcomes. Well, yeah, basically you know this card is all about bright prospects, good news, celebration. Well, of course it's your birthday, where celebrating at the same time, Well, that's it. But at the same time it shows me that pretty much this year moving forward, there is a lot of good news, a lot of bright prospects. Whatever you're putting your mind to. It's as though you're going to have great outcomes with and I feel that the universe is almost telling you you have to just trust. It's like this is a big time of trust for you. He's left his job in yourself. Well there you are, so so you would be feeling a little bit on edge, I imagine, and so this is really you finding your way, finding your trust, finding yourself.
Speaker 9: Who's William my brother in law? There's well, the grandfather on my dad's side. His middle name is William, so everyone calls him Bill. But then there's also my brother in law William.
Speaker 6: No no so so so because everybody calls your grandfather Bill, and because he and you know, and because he's been unwell and we keep off, we often call William as you say, Bill, and that's his middle name. I really feel it's actually about your granddad. I think it's about your grandfather. I really feel that there's a gentleman in the spirit world, and I don't know if he's lost a brother, but there's certainly a man in the spirit world that's very connected to your grandfather. I feel is watching over him and almost giving him what you could call is healing energy at this time, giving him positivity. I really feel that whatever the concerns are, I mean, look, you know, I don't predict negative things because I think there's enough you know, bs in the world, isn't there. It's a bit like you know, but I just get such an overwhelming sense that he's very protected but so are you. And there's this dog. It's sober, sad and when look, I don't want to say it out loud, but basically, when his time does come to cross over, just as miml as all of us as well, Yeah, I believe that dog will be there waiting for him.
Speaker 8: That's sweet.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know what color this dog is that I see, like a brown brown, or weather or weather or if I'm seeing in black and white or web. Yeah, so he's there, he's well, and he's come to issh you happy birthday.
Speaker 9: Now I need to ask it's kind of annoying that you've been such a nice person today because now I have to ditch this running joke that you're my nemesis because a few years ago, I don't know if you or someone running your Twitter, but I was blocked by Mitchell Kombs on Twitter, and I've just had this running joke that, yeah, we hate each other, we're fear rivals.
Speaker 8: God, if you can just.
Speaker 9: Log onto Twitter dot com and unblocked me down. But you didn't see that coming.
Speaker 1: It was someone in his team. It was one of the archangels.
Speaker 8: Yes, oh, look.
Speaker 6: You know what, well, you know what the problem is. There. There was a time on Twitter specifically where there were so many fake profiles and people that were like coming and then they were scamming people out of money. Ah yeah, So I would imagine that whoever I had has seen you and gone, you know, oh my god, if there was some similarity, or if you were tweeting or something, and God, we have to shut this person down. So I apologize for that.
Speaker 8: No, I don't apologize. We're all good now terrible.
Speaker 6: Well, who were you telling that?
Speaker 10: You're that?
Speaker 6: I'm that were enemies?
Speaker 8: Everyone? Everyone, Oh, it's a joke.
Speaker 1: You're not actually saying your enemies, is it.
Speaker 9: I had this segment on my old podcast where people would call in. It was kind of a play on the fact that I always get in quietes a my DMS that it meant for you, and people would call in and I'd give like bullshit parody predictions and I'd be like, oh, well, saying is that dog Mitchell Coombs blocked me, I may well just steal his business.
Speaker 8: So I can't forward them.
Speaker 9: Under way, I'm kidding, I'll have to send you on God, how the fuck do I not How the hell do I not have that on my radar?
Speaker 6: People talks about their friking camp and their people. I'm gonna have to like sack them.
Speaker 1: Basically, mitually, you're getting anything for the podcast, any any anything coming to you from the show card.
Speaker 6: Let's well, let's store a card show.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, let's oh well, I've drawn two cards and the cards are spiritual signs and new Ideas, which basically just means will be on the cover of New Idea magazine.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, shouldn't stay ongazine that there's lots of new energy, new ideas, So watch this space.
Speaker 6: Basically, I think with you guys, we know this, don't we expect the unexpected? I mean, god, it's all unpredictable with you lot, yes, a bit.
Speaker 9: I'll just be mid conversation and then my namesake will pop up on the screen.
Speaker 8: Very unpredictable.
Speaker 1: Mitchell the other Mitchell God. We need nicknames, guys, Mitchell Combs dot com, get tickets, get a reading. We adore you. Thank you for coming on bridging the gap, and we'll talk to you soon. This is great me.
Speaker 9: Happy birthday, Mitchell Curve, Thank you, Mitchell Coombs.
Speaker 6: See see you guys.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, that wasn't that lovely when he told me that I just need to focus on what I want and can I just tell you right now?
Speaker 8: What I want is the top up?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 8: Don't?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you're a little bitch. There we go, geez.
Speaker 9: We forgot to cheer early, cheer everyone, bring me it again?
Speaker 1: You've already drunk it.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 1: By the time go on to cheers, it was empty.
Speaker 8: My father's done.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Are you enjoying your birthday shows?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I am God what happens from here?
Speaker 1: It will take a little break to do some some reviews. Now, this is when we make it your birthday. If you want a little birthday present and win yourself Season three Commemorative Is it just me? Mug now in pink? Get your review read out on the podcast. Then you've got a week to message prize keeper Jenna and Instagram. That right, honey, how it got that out, didn't I?
Speaker 8: You can buy one as well if you had the Lincoln our Instagram buyer. If you want to buy a mug, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know heavy lifting from you? That was so light true, don't bruise yourself, Nicole many Many went to Facebook and says by far the best podcast out there between COM's hilarious sarcasm, churies outrageous humor and Jenna's an amazing laugh. Oh there, that's pretty good. That's pretty good. I can't get enough of these idiots. Special shout out to dot wigans. They truly represent the lovely old ladies out there.
Speaker 6: Many many I like her.
Speaker 1: Well, we like her too. Now we've got some complaints, but I wasn't going deep enough in the reviews, did we. Well, someone message me, you know how I like to say that someone dms me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean you tend to do three whatever. The most recent ones are so for those playing along at home. If you want to win a mug get it in and like late in the week, maybe like a cheoth there a wedday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lizzie May has done that. She says, best road trip podcast ever. You guys are the best. It feels like I'm sitting around listening to my friends on a Friday night. Love you all, Turo, Mitch and Jenna. This gets me through lots of long road trips and makes me smile and be happy. Thank you guys so much. No thank you. Wow, you've got a week. It's a message, Jenna Win, you sell a mug. Now, as we speak of our idiots and our beloved listeners, they're a big part of the show. Them listening keeps us on the cloud. Of course, it keeps us going, doesn't it. Of course we wouldn't be here without them, and we love them. And if you're not part of our jury idiots, a secret Facebook group, I mean, what are you waiting for? It really is like a little community, there isn't it. Mitchell stopped looking at the screen because he knows something's coming.
Speaker 8: He does just right. Well, am I not allowed to look at what's coming on the screen.
Speaker 7: Sam's out there.
Speaker 1: Sam's controlling and he's got this big file that we're about to open. I don't want you to read it.
Speaker 8: There's all this clicking happening around.
Speaker 1: Me, secret clicking. Sam. Please load up what we've created for you. The listeners wanted to express how much they loved you.
Speaker 8: Oh that's such an original idea. That's exactly what I did for your birth.
Speaker 1: Sam. Open up the file.
Speaker 8: Please, the video file that is one up on me. It's video with this is therein idiots?
Speaker 1: Oh look sending their love for you on their birthday role at Sam.
Speaker 7: Hi, it's Hailey.
Speaker 11: I hope you have a great birthday, Combs, and thank you for being a funny hump.
Speaker 6: I hope you have the most amazing day.
Speaker 1: I hope you have an amazing birthday, and I hope that Mitch Chruy and jennisplay are you Hi, It's Jenny, have your birthday card.
Speaker 8: Truly happy birthday you.
Speaker 4: Just wishing you a happy birthday and I hope you have a great day.
Speaker 1: The vie.
Speaker 4: With you to a happy twenty fifth birthday and thanks for always making me laugh.
Speaker 9: I hope you have an amazing birthday, and remember that all of us city its love you.
Speaker 1: My name is Tiffany and I'm your biggest fan. Happy birthday, My love you, absolute hurt Hi Darling, it's eat ships birthday ever.
Speaker 8: Perfect, beautiful, Oh how lovely?
Speaker 1: A thank God.
Speaker 6: Yes of her with your birthday. Just hoping that you'll get speech. I just want to loish your happy birthday. Great congcous.
Speaker 1: Couple, A couple of talking absolutely ship. We love you. Thanks birthday, Hope, Jenna and contracept you drive from saying spoil you a lot.
Speaker 6: Thanks for being the Queen of TikTok love you.
Speaker 8: Thank you for all the.
Speaker 9: Laughs and love that you've given us Durant idiots.
Speaker 6: We absolutely love the work that you do as well as Mitch, Jenna and contraceptive diaphragm Sam. Thank you and keep up the great work.
Speaker 8: Will do others. You're still my friend.
Speaker 1: The Hollie water Kums.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday.
Speaker 6: Hope you're having a great day.
Speaker 8: I locked up with Isabella.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Mitchell. Hope you're having an amazing day.
Speaker 9: I love you lots and I hope you're celebrating in the best way possible birthday.
Speaker 8: You'd be hung Jenna, I miss your faith.
Speaker 1: I hope that you have a wonderful day. I love you so very much.
Speaker 8: This is Milan from California.
Speaker 9: I hope you're extremely beautiful, beautiful birthday because you are an amazing human being.
Speaker 6: Hi just wishing you are happy.
Speaker 7: Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Mitch Kums, lots of love friend thea. Why not, hope you have a great day. That's as Happy birthday from London.
Speaker 10: It's hurry, have a drink on me and I hope that isn't too bad your birthday.
Speaker 6: It's Josh from detail of the podcast, wishing you a massive happy birthday, and I'm so glad that I couldn't see your comedy performance. But next time you're in Brisbane, let's get taco bell.
Speaker 9: I just want to wish you the happiest birthday and such a successful and enjoyable next year of your life.
Speaker 7: Happy birthday, Micho.
Speaker 2: I'll hope you have a great day.
Speaker 7: Jesus Arms, it's Benny.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to jump on here and say, happy fucking birthday, Darlan.
Speaker 1: I want to thank you so much for all the hilarious content you've provided me and everyone else over the past five years.
Speaker 6: I hope you have a great birthday and lots of love for me.
Speaker 1: Oh with my fly, Happy birthday to you.
Speaker 8: Thank you birthday.
Speaker 7: Hope you have a great day.
Speaker 8: Sorry that you're in lockdown and we can't come and see you.
Speaker 1: Enjoy it anyway and we'll catch up. So emotional. That was your family at the end.
Speaker 8: Yes, just in case you didn't knock out. Yeah, thanks for that. Oh how sweet? Thank you everyone.
Speaker 9: I kept forgetting that that wasn't just another guest on Zoom. I was like talking to them and I was like, all right, they can't talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just sing, have a shandan and relax.
Speaker 8: I am look at my feet up and everything.
Speaker 1: Now they all love you.
Speaker 8: Happy birthday, thank you.
Speaker 1: Halfway to fifty.
Speaker 8: Oh when you put it like I know somebody that.
Speaker 1: To me on my twenty fifth, and it just really rubs it in, isn't it?
Speaker 8: What do you reckon? My quarter life crisis will be?
Speaker 9: I have been thinking about going blonde anyway, but it's like everyone's going to think that's what the reason is.
Speaker 1: Was the broken dick, not the quarter life crisis?
Speaker 8: Guys, No, that was more of a personal crisis.
Speaker 1: Have you not had it yet?
Speaker 6: Shit?
Speaker 1: I thought we'd been.
Speaker 8: Through yours reached it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, oh no, oh no no. I was ready to get out of here.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is super secret birthday guess number three. Contracepted die framed Sam at the mark. Wow, we have to get that alarm disinstalled?
Speaker 8: Yes, quite pack. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Well, this is what happens when celebrities go on any show. I've been told I do at Mitch till midnight.
Speaker 8: Fuck, someone's ava, Maxie?
Speaker 9: Should we gaslight the guests? And we're like, sorry, guys, another time they're the fire.
Speaker 1: This is your birthday surprise. Sit back and relax. Please welcome the final birthday guess announcing they come back. In twenty twenty, They released their first song in six years, Burn You Down, in March twenty twenty. It's shot Sex, Shot.
Speaker 8: Develop, I'll be.
Speaker 1: Sean is here. Oh God, hello mates, Oh man, you we are good. Mitchell. Happy birthday, Happy birthday, Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 9: I twenty five, right, and remember what we were saying the other day, Janna, when Jack Vigem was here. It's like when you're a fan of someone when you're when you're young, it just kind of it always stays with you.
Speaker 8: So I'm just like, oh, short sack of talking to me.
Speaker 1: Sean Shortstack are back.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, which is crazy.
Speaker 9: It's like today we got like our first I don't I even say this like a first when things get back together.
Speaker 1: Hey, jeezs to you. We're all pissed anyway, soe wow, Sean Mitch is such a big Shortstack fan. He adores you. We've even done something with Sean in the past on the show.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I was telling you about how I noticed that Sean followed me on Instagram and I was like dying my inner fan girl. That's just kind of unwavering. Yeah, was very excited about that. And then you took my phone and tried to call him and it.
Speaker 1: Was Yeah, it was the whole thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, very embarrassing. But anyway, here you are.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 6: Can I like your stuff?
Speaker 9: You guys are funny.
Speaker 1: I love thank you, Thank you mate. That's very we appreciate that. And let me tell you, Sean.
Speaker 10: Sean was just like, do you feel like, because you guys are like TikTok famous as well, do you feel like older people.
Speaker 4: Don't get it? They don't get the TikTok well get the other Instagram thing.
Speaker 9: Well that kind of works for us, to be honest, we don't necessarily want them to get it.
Speaker 1: It's it's a different thing. Yeah, we're happy that they don't get it. And my parents wouldn't know how to listen to a podcast if they try, So I.
Speaker 9: Really do need to thank you for just kind of keeping up with my taste in men, because when you were in the tight skinny jeans, like emo looking guy, That's what I was into at the time. And now you've got a child and it so happens that I'm into daddy's now. So you've just really adasted with my knees really, so thank you for that.
Speaker 1: You're more welcome.
Speaker 8: Don't all of those short Sacked members have kids?
Speaker 2: Now? We all do.
Speaker 9: Yes, I got two, and the boys all have one each, and we all have beards as well, so we're like, we're fully embracing this whole dad thing. It's a little bit less rock star, but I still love it. I feel like I'm growing up with short Sack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can't wait for your old man face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll do the RSL clubs.
Speaker 1: The Mitchell will be there.
Speaker 9: I've already been to one of the Orange ex services, so like I've done it once, I'll do it again.
Speaker 1: Are you short stacking on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We played, they didn't.
Speaker 8: Yeah. My dad drove me down especially for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's sick.
Speaker 7: It was just very strange.
Speaker 4: It was like this old ladies place and we were playing there.
Speaker 1: Don't forget Mitch is a country voice, so that's his rudo Orange it is. Yeah, I sean, this is all we wanted, a great, big birthday surprise. You're an absolute legend. He's so nervous, she's very often speechless, but you've done it. Sean.
Speaker 6: Oh well, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Have you have a good one. Thanks Sean, love you bye, Love you guys. You can get tickets to the rescheduled Australian tour November December twenty twenty one special guest between you and me Frontier Touring dot Com. See Sean, we'll talk soon. Thanks May. That was awesome. I've got at him.
Speaker 8: If he fucking lived. Wow, he's in the central coast. There reception, no fucking good, he's near.
Speaker 1: The beaches, let me tell you. Trying to get him on the show. Oh that was hell.
Speaker 8: Oh why do you say that?
Speaker 1: He's got an Android? And he wasn't answering FaceTime calls. I wanted to prep him this morning and he didn't answer, and he's like, can we skype? I'm like, what do you mean skype? She's stuck in the air. That short stack were big? Anyway, Mitchell, happy birthday very much.
Speaker 8: God, I don't even know what to say. Been you've been throwing it at me.
Speaker 1: It's wow, I know, I know. Well, we can take your breath now. You haven't even had one of those cookies.
Speaker 9: Yeah no, Because I respect our listeners who always ride in and say that they hate us eating on the show.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's take a breath or we're about to finish. After that, you can eat after that. Now, pick who's your favorite guest?
Speaker 9: Oh no, I couldn't possibly. No, I couldn't possibly. Okay, the one that I got, actually, they were all. I wasn't expecting any of them. The one that I got the biggest shock from was Bridy Carter.
Speaker 1: From the lad thought.
Speaker 8: I was like, what the fuck is she right in front of me?
Speaker 9: But then I never would have predicted Mitchell Combs. He could have predicted it.
Speaker 8: But you know, so all of them were a shock.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: There was no favorite. No, Mitchell's fucking reception was the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was crystal clear, very cool. Bad body prediction too, bang on. I can't believe we got the ship picked up.
Speaker 8: I'm going to have to send that audio to Mum and dad.
Speaker 9: Just be like, let Pop know that there was some sort of male figure on his side watching over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you finally had a podcast birthday.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 8: Thank you very much. Too good to me.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, we'll see you back next week for a very lackluster show.
Speaker 8: Hey, I'm back producing, Baby, it won't be lackluster. Actually very impressive.
Speaker 9: I've got to say you're creeping towards passing probation.
Speaker 8: Three guests in one show. You can do it. See you can do it.
Speaker 1: If that didn't get me pass probation, what fucking will?
Speaker 8: I'm a very hard task master.
Speaker 1: Darlan next week the Darlai Lama. Fuck. If I thought it was hard getting Sean dimny, the d alarm will be like, can I cup? I'm like no, Darla Lama. All right, we'll see you next week, guys, see you next week. Guys.
Speaker 4: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of mies.
Speaker 5: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, I'll go on. I've got to do it. Ship. Yeah, welcome to a d D Brief the Ship Parties.
Speaker 11: One segment, we pretend we're going and then we yeah, keep chatting away, chatting away. Just don't listen, don't But we're just a little bit more of our gronky celves here and we don't want everyone to see that side of us, so we tricked the luthers out of listening.
Speaker 1: This is the after party, as we say, there's no fitting.
Speaker 8: Today's a birthday party. Yeah, the after party.
Speaker 1: And contracepted die forhram. Sam is coming to join the party, join the round table. There's not that much left. You don't have a mic, pread everything else. What happens?
Speaker 8: A tea bag gone rogue? No, see what I mean when I say this isn't the best part of the show.
Speaker 9: Now we also meet to pick up a mic and it caught my tea bag.
Speaker 1: Oh dear geez, someone called back Sean. Don't he.
Speaker 8: Was that appropriate to tell him that? I think it's a daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that he is a daddy. Now, Mitchell, we haven't done the birthday tradition. We did get you a chucky mudcake from Coles.
Speaker 8: Yeah again, I don't want to eat on the show.
Speaker 1: You have to cut it though, comes out dirty.
Speaker 8: I have to kiss the closest gal.
Speaker 1: I don't want it to come out dirty. No, I came out dirty. My mom was very mad.
Speaker 7: All right, everyone's seeing ready, you're.
Speaker 1: So out of time.
Speaker 11: Oh, it definitely came out dirty. Oh that's fun and feel.
Speaker 8: Oh dick, god, this show's felt so self indulgent. Let's talk about someone else other than.
Speaker 1: Me, Mitchell Coobs. He was a great guess. Oh dear, let's all have some cake. Mitchell, why don't you have a sugar cookie? Laane cookie?
Speaker 8: I will seriously, people don't like it's eating on the shop, I'll do it later.
Speaker 1: I want you to try one.
Speaker 8: I want nothing more than to try one, but I don't want to be a pig.
Speaker 1: Well, I also haven't seen them. I just want to look at them.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, he goes, they don't actually want cake? Over here, I'll have a slice. Yeah, why not?
Speaker 1: Oh, Jenna, have you seen these?
Speaker 8: Labella Isabella?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: Look at them. A clever little girl, so hard cookie.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure this is a screenshot from a video I had to get. Really, I couldn't find a HD photo of Isabella anywhere.
Speaker 8: Oh you couldn't ask me, of course.
Speaker 1: Fuck, don't you look great?
Speaker 8: How did you get Oh?
Speaker 9: I just realized that's why I was kicked out of the Indurant Idiots through.
Speaker 1: Oh, you've realized.
Speaker 9: I just thought that because I've had Facebook glitches all week, like all things that keeps asking me to reverify my page, like oh, you're definitely the owner, and I'm like, it's my fucking name, like and so I've had issues all week, and so I thought that it just kicked me out of the group there week and that.
Speaker 1: Why, Oh, it was very stressful.
Speaker 9: But you did realize that I can access the group through a couple of minutes, so I just let myself back in.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I see any of it.
Speaker 7: And you know, why didn't you flag it with me?
Speaker 8: Because I knew, but I.
Speaker 1: Thought you want to crush me.
Speaker 8: I don't see any of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, good, Well, it was only up for twenty four hours.
Speaker 8: Yes, okay, that must have been while I was oblivious.
Speaker 1: I filmed a video with my ringline.
Speaker 8: A lot of effort went into thank you, and I.
Speaker 1: Said, guys, you've got twenty four hours to film a video, and then I said we need the videos by Monday, so Sam can edit.
Speaker 8: Oh, poor Sam had to edit it.
Speaker 1: I know, thank you Sam.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 4: I did that three minutes before the show started. So that's the amount of care and dedication I have.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, see, look at these cookies. Now, do you want to eat Mitch's His face was pussy.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 8: I think you'll find they're not yours to offer.
Speaker 4: I I do feel as though that I've always wanted to lick at least one face of a match.
Speaker 9: Oh, my god, you've offered to fuck me, and now you're saying you want to look at me like this is it.
Speaker 1: Something you want to say them I've always hated Isabelle. I'm gonna buy it. Guys.
Speaker 9: I was being respectful and not eating on the podcast, and now I'm the only one not eating my own cookie.
Speaker 8: That I never said you could eat. Isabella, thank you for asking. Jenny you mad? You're both dead to me?
Speaker 3: That's fine. It seems like a you issue.
Speaker 8: Oh I noticed that there's more isabel with missing than me. All right, they're the clear favorite. Yeah, good good.
Speaker 1: Did you like the fan messages they cute from all around the world.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they were far out.
Speaker 3: Don't but this just seems a bit off.
Speaker 8: Oh you're eating me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Like, I also have to make that decision whether I slowly, like devour you from the bottom up, de capitate you early on like a tiny teddy.
Speaker 8: Don't you bite my head off?
Speaker 9: Did you actually put me on these cookies just so that you could have that joke of the two things you love most of yourself and Isabella?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it, sugar Coo Lane said, yeah, you're right. This sounds disgusting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I hate it.
Speaker 1: Apologies?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Did I do well? Did I do well?
Speaker 8: Yeah? You did well?
Speaker 1: You did well. Let me tell you, Bradie Bridy Carter can Bridy Carter canceled at the fucking twelve twenty third hour. Whatever that expression is, Yep, you need some water?
Speaker 8: You just like Brady card Cat.
Speaker 1: No, I'm right, it's a sugar. Brady Carter canceled the twelve hour?
Speaker 8: Really why?
Speaker 1: No reasons? Scheduling conflicts, but.
Speaker 8: What you got on Bridy no offense?
Speaker 1: And then I got another email saying, Hi, Mitch, Bridy's commitments have been canceled. She loved to do it.
Speaker 9: I'm like, that's sweet, but you know that she charges fucking mint on cameos.
Speaker 8: I'm surprised you did that for free.
Speaker 1: Well let me see him. I looked in there and I thought, no, I got Brady's manager's number on my phone. What's making it happen?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: Is that? How okay?
Speaker 1: Not paying a cent for Bridy Carter. Mitchell Combs was four grand on cameo. That's how we got him. Mitchell Combs was so willing, But I will say we had to have a long prep call before this, What do you mean blocking situation?
Speaker 9: Can you not on Mike stop the whole block? Guess who has to deal with the complaints not you, me and Jenna.
Speaker 1: What do you mean what complaints?
Speaker 8: People were saying that they hate us eating on the podcast and the sound.
Speaker 1: Of well they just messaged you to Oh guys, don't tell Mitch know.
Speaker 8: We're the ones that check couple of Mitch cms.
Speaker 1: I check it.
Speaker 8: Oh, well, then you go. You get the complaints too. Don't do it to yourself.
Speaker 1: Sean Diviney. Sean Diviney was organized in the couple of Mitch's dms. Do you know how hard that was to keep away from you?
Speaker 8: What did you do? I didn't see any of that.
Speaker 1: I moved it to the hidden folder, which I didn't even know you could do.
Speaker 8: There's a hidden yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I kept forgetting retired from social media pro I kept forgetting to go back, so I'd message him. Because there's no notifications for the hidden folder, I'd be.
Speaker 9: Like, the easiest way around that in that you just use your own Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yes, but he needs me a problem because I got his number in the process all worked out, I've got Sean's number that was d This has been in the process for a long time. It's finally finished. You can finally rest.
Speaker 8: So what guests have you got for us next week? Dieto? Is she come through?
Speaker 1: We won't be having another guest for a year.
Speaker 7: Is the Lama really coming on?
Speaker 10: Is not?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: He said, No, I haven't heard back from Dita yet.
Speaker 8: I did really message to the other is it just me podcasts? You have had her? So they've got some sort of contact.
Speaker 1: I messaged Joe Welvin on Instagram really yes, and she gave me the contact. I am out of the contact. He will be back with my local contact, who said, no, we don't have access to.
Speaker 9: Your local contact. Then why the fuck do you want? Didoes dead said?
Speaker 1: And then they said, oh, when she releases new music, she'll do like one article with you know, Bleach Brown and rock smag or something like something really died, like a really random like Nature and Prams magazine. Like she just chooses the most niche market and does one interview.
Speaker 8: Then how did she end up on is it just me the podcast? Not ours? The other one?
Speaker 1: Well, Joe Elvin said, we're old friends so and they're British.
Speaker 8: I will tell him to put in a good word.
Speaker 9: No, Joe, give her a call and say hey, didough fuck what the label says. But just go on these fags podcasts will Yeah, now we.
Speaker 8: Not give me a phone. I'll do a voice now.
Speaker 1: Now we knocked Joe Elvin off number one in the iTunes charts, and there's bad blood.
Speaker 8: It's not he gave you the contact.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, I'm only assuming. So Dido's in the work. So maybe next birthday twenty sixth.
Speaker 8: Nah, you keep you keep hustling. Hell, guys, I'm exhausted.
Speaker 3: We're very proud of you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You've done very well.
Speaker 1: I mean, I do it for my own show. But then this show, what are you doing to celebrate tonight?
Speaker 9: Mitchell as in the Sunday that this episode comes out? Yes, yes, yes, I'm having to put myself in the future. You're like, what are you doing tonight?
Speaker 8: And I thought, got ship.
Speaker 1: Well we are in lockdown, there's not mu chicken.
Speaker 8: Well that's the thing. Nothing. And also our Instagram live like we do this Sunday night.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 8: That's the true.
Speaker 1: Where'd your party hat go?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Do we give him one?
Speaker 8: I thought I looked a bit stupid.
Speaker 9: I'm going to use this video when there's guesses and I'm just got a fucking hat, like I just looked like a parking car.
Speaker 1: How do I look? Is my still there? Do you feel it? But numb?
Speaker 8: Is there any more?
Speaker 1: And then bubbles like that's it? It was an expensive bottle too, Okay, Chandan, Now you guys want to give your gifts to Mitchell.
Speaker 4: Ah, yeah, Oh I gave the badge. Oh yeah, Jenna, you're past and this I have written specifically for you.
Speaker 3: I've dragged the organ back out.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, conserve you interpretation that has not changed it all.
Speaker 9: I feel like this is just the biggest like representation of twenty twenty one, a wilted rose. With what Jenna gave me, she probably fetched it out of the bin that Amanda Chela throws her coffee in.
Speaker 1: Jenna, that's a bit rough. I gave the badge, Yeah, that we paid for.
Speaker 8: Was that on the kiddio?
Speaker 1: No, no, chan, we have the we have the recepts. Wasn't on the kiddio? The muffins weren't the muffins. There's no muffins.
Speaker 8: There's no muffins.
Speaker 1: You're right, I need a water here the cat was. He go as if we brought you a cat, thank you. I wanted to get you another cat.
Speaker 8: Oh, Isabella would hate that. Actually, I don't know. I never had it with another cat.
Speaker 9: Someone suggests that the other day that I should take my cat on a play date with Jenner's.
Speaker 8: So we're going to go to the.
Speaker 9: The lawn that's Jenner's mansion. Oh god, and see if how Isabella takes to her.
Speaker 11: Yes, because they've both got harnesses and everything.
Speaker 9: Walk.
Speaker 1: I watched that install live. It was like a fever dream. It was so bizarre.
Speaker 8: She's loving it.
Speaker 1: Did she enjoy the walk? Because some cats hate it? When I had a guinea pig, we used to walk in and catch hated it.
Speaker 8: They're barely conscious half the time.
Speaker 1: Pet's Paradise had guinea pig leads.
Speaker 8: Actually, I got my guinea pig rustler lead as well. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's like one lead fits all, like if it's for all small rodents. I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't actually walk the guinea pig, but I would use the lead because every time I let him go, Bro, you'd just go into these.
Speaker 11: Really hard to reach places. I just use it to basically pull him back, coax him back out.
Speaker 1: What would he sound like again?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the poor little bastard. He's just trying to escape the march of prison that is his life.
Speaker 9: I let him out the cage to go wandering. I was I was a good parent. He had a whole farm to play with, but.
Speaker 8: He got shuck under an auger. I'm not going to leave him there with his.
Speaker 4: Life inspectacy, that's like a whole week of his life. He was able to run for the hills, hoping for freedom, and they just rain him back in.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Well I don't want him to get stuck. Also, I was so good to that guinea pig, and did he.
Speaker 1: Bother to show up?
Speaker 9: By Mitchell kems n fucking Rustle, I've got a message from your guinea pig.
Speaker 8: What did he have to say?
Speaker 1: It's funny say that.
Speaker 8: Imagine you could have fooled me. I don't have to imagine.
Speaker 9: Imagine he gaso lipped me into thinking my guinea pigs talking to me from heaven.
Speaker 6: On the grove.
Speaker 8: I know where his grave is.
Speaker 1: I'd dug it. Did you where? Really?
Speaker 3: Check again? He might not be there?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh god, We buried our first guinea pig under our mango tree in the backyard. Didn't have a harvest of mangoes ever since soured those mangoes right the corpse of that pig.
Speaker 8: I didn't hang on.
Speaker 9: I didn't realize that you got the remains of the guinea pig back from the fucking sea eagle grip, that the sea eagle picked up Patch, fucked off and just had his wicked way with it.
Speaker 1: It did.
Speaker 9: This is the first guinn pig, multiple skinny pis we have.
Speaker 1: Poor Patch, though I've told this, the size of a football.
Speaker 8: He was picked up by a sea hawk and murdered.
Speaker 1: So I'm not joke.
Speaker 9: I'll be the I'll be the hawk, You'll be the guinea pig. This is exactly how it happened.
Speaker 1: Ah Mom, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 7: Give Patch the celery heads. Hatch, hatch that's this long, Mitch.
Speaker 1: I found one hawk feather man covered in pig blood. That's it. That's what happened, poor Pat. No we knew because there were there were actually like feathers and a hunt because guinea pigs fur just like falls out, like there was like hunks of fur and feathers so was he either killed, We don't know, but he was taken anywhere.
Speaker 9: So you don't you didn't witness that being carried away. Oh, anything could have happened.
Speaker 1: Feathers and guinea pig for he also lived in a dog hut. He did like a dog kennel. He didn't live in a he was free range.
Speaker 8: Well that where you went wrong?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, No, I always got to buy those cage three pigs.
Speaker 4: So all three of you grew up with guinea pigs. Yeah, there's something that I've missed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did you have growing up with? Were dog boy?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: No pets?
Speaker 4: No, we had a stray cat that came round to our house that we kind of took in as one of our own, except my dad didn't like the idea of having a stray cat, so we just left it outside and it stayed there for six days.
Speaker 1: So you had the opportunity to adopt and way home this cat.
Speaker 4: And it just stayed on our balcony for six day is wanting us to feed it, wanting a home, wanting love, But no.
Speaker 9: Never had a writing music, Jenna bringing the dog.
Speaker 1: Your first pets are fucking shot them?
Speaker 3: Pony Good money isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, look, happy birthday. Thanks, you can't see your family. Sorry. That wasn't rubbing in. That was that you can't see your family. That was a segue into the message because your mom was like, oh well look, after informing I told her all the surprise I had in store, she was like, thank you, You're such a good friend and no worries Jane, And then she said, oh, I want to refilm. She had to reshoot it.
Speaker 8: What was the original draft?
Speaker 1: Her? But then she got with Nicole and the grandkids?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: I said, what about Mark? And she never applied. He's tiling a bathroom somewhere.
Speaker 8: Mark's like, who yeah the psidekick?
Speaker 1: No your brother? And wasn't that great Mitchell curse?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, birthday?
Speaker 1: I'd never forget? What's wrong?
Speaker 8: J What are you laughing at?
Speaker 1: Jennet? Did get the moke cake from coals?
Speaker 8: From more?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: Sorry, Well that's big of you.
Speaker 1: To be clarified.
Speaker 9: And the lies and the yeah there is actually a bowl of snakes right in front of me, And can I just say here's actually because I was robbed of my Jim, can I do mine?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: How have you not a sad effect? Marry?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sure, because now I can't claim that I did a show on my own.
Speaker 8: This isn't work, Okay, good?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 8: Do you feel that lollies are often neglected from adult platters? Yes, I don't.
Speaker 9: Want your fucking Quint's pace. I want my strawberry and I feel like these are often left out and overlooked, these little snakes and stuff. And I was so thrilled I came in and there was lollies everywhere. I was like, fuck, yeah, I feel like I'm a kid again.
Speaker 1: I don't want a block of fucking marinated kalamata olives exactly. I want a snake.
Speaker 4: Being said, I did have like ten of them while I was just sitting here talking to you about the show, like that, I've hit a wall. I've got nothing to give ye. My sugar headache all gone?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's actually partly. I mean, I pretend that I respect our listeners, but it wasn't just the chewing. The other reason I'm not eating any of this is because I'm like, fuck the sugar headache mid show.
Speaker 8: That's no good for anyone involved. Is that?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's half the reason I made the video montage ten minutes. I was shoving them in look by Mitch was singing, I might chomping down.
Speaker 8: How did he send the videos to here?
Speaker 4: I got a very long list from a Facebook Messenger, which I've then had to download individually.
Speaker 3: So that was fun. Thank you for that little project.
Speaker 1: That's fun. But I had to let me tell you, I mission fucking impossible record a video message. Go do it, because if I did text it doesn't get the attentions. I recorded a video in my home setup. Oh right, and was like, guys, we have twenty four hours. I've kicked Mitch out. We need to put a video up. I need you want to send me ten minutes ten seconds maximum? Send it to me in vertical on Facebook, Messenger, on Instagram, send it, thank you, good luck?
Speaker 7: Oh the messages?
Speaker 1: Oh image?
Speaker 8: Does it need to be a pod?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: You made it very clear.
Speaker 1: It's so very clear vertical. She went, that is that long a high I'm like, hi, sent it, but recorded it within the app. So it just sent us a video like a little someone send a video. Didn't send us the attachment that I could download on Instagram. It was like a snapchat. She's like, happy birthdays.
Speaker 3: Go on forever.
Speaker 1: I'm like, please send it and record it on your phone. She went, But I don't like.
Speaker 7: How I look at my What can't help how you look?
Speaker 9: And also we're the only one seeing it. Yeah, it's not gonna matter how you look.
Speaker 8: It's audio for the podcast.
Speaker 1: I did promise that we would publish the video on social media.
Speaker 9: We you don't have to do it now, going back to your earlier question.
Speaker 8: What am I doing on birthday editing a video of my own montage?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, about Oh well, that's that's sort of it, isn't it. That's the life we lead. I am so exhausted.
Speaker 8: A yeah, I have a snake and perka.
Speaker 7: I've done too much.
Speaker 9: Can you imagine if every episode of this podcast where I look after all the preparation and you basically rock up and I've got everything prepared.
Speaker 8: I carried on the way that you do. I've planned everything.
Speaker 1: It's called comedy.
Speaker 8: Could have fooled me. It sounds like wringing. Also, is this wilted roads all?
Speaker 6: I mean?
Speaker 8: Jenna?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 9: Like I had to crawl over broken glass for that.
Speaker 1: Poor Jenna. She actually the badge is very nice.
Speaker 9: That wasn't in my ingreen, She said, no Povo badge. It's like a good one glitter inside it.
Speaker 8: Oh, there you go.
Speaker 1: What is it called? Sugar cookie Lane cookies on Instagram? Give them a follow, support small business. Yes, they're brilliant cookies.
Speaker 8: She also midge, I wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: No, you wouldn't not yet.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, I had one of your ones that had your face on it for your radio show.
Speaker 1: But these are pink, blue and yellow itchem colors, aren't they?
Speaker 8: I didn't even notice.
Speaker 1: Also, she said, now I'm testing new a new product, and she said, can I let you guys be the first to try it on the show? I said sure. She said they're oreo and chocolate mudcake.
Speaker 8: Pops where he Oh, there's one for all of us?
Speaker 1: Were you taking both because you picked your birth.
Speaker 4: Years?
Speaker 8: I'm very confused. What are the options?
Speaker 1: Just so, the ones that look like ice ice blocks.
Speaker 8: They all look like ice blocks.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. The ones that are like geometric have oreo chunks, and then the other ones are just cake. Oh, try it on the show. I'll masket with some eating music.
Speaker 9: Hang on, hang on, hang on? Should you take a photo for Instagram? People need to see these because like they're quite a spectacle. It's not just like some ship on a stick.
Speaker 8: Oh are we in it? Oh? Sorry?
Speaker 9: Fuck, I thought you were getting a photo. We don't need to do this now, can we do this later?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Everyone big smiles?
Speaker 4: One, two, three, good, good, good goods.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 3: Well done you.
Speaker 9: I'm gravitating towards this pink one. So what is that chocolate cake or something?
Speaker 2: Mud?
Speaker 8: So it's basically mudcake on a stick.
Speaker 3: It's very sparkly.
Speaker 8: That's hectic.
Speaker 9: Oh it's like a magnum, but instead of ice cream on the inside, it's mud page. It's Oh, that's fucking hectic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she knows what she's doing.
Speaker 9: Sugar Cookie Lane, you dog, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: It's so good, buddy Earth. All right, well, should be wrap?
Speaker 3: No, okay, milk this birthday for all that's worth.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sugar Cookie Lane. I had a dollar for every time I'd say sugar Cookie Lane. I could probably buy a house on sugar Cookie Lane.
Speaker 9: I also love how many shadows you're giving them, and you're a paying customer. If they gave it to you for free, i'd get it like they're getting them money through.
Speaker 1: I paid for these, and I also didn't even put them on the podcast, Kidio Mitchell getting no vocation, being like one hundred dollars did.
Speaker 8: You put anything on the podcast?
Speaker 1: It's your birthday except for the lollies in the hats.
Speaker 8: Okay, because I didn't get any notification for future reference, ripped.
Speaker 1: Off usual s pac card instead it Oh yeah, Jenner bot it, that's what we have to repay her. Well, I have a birthday thanks again.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, we should get out of it happy.
Speaker 3: I should.
Speaker 4: You are getting a gift, but it's lost in transit, which sounds like, oh really a blatant lie. But eventually at some point from who from me?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: Just you look at him. Go, that's such a boss movie, isn't it to be?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 8: This was the group present, but.
Speaker 1: I've got one myself.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well you should see mine? Yeah I should.
Speaker 1: It's wilted on the table.
Speaker 4: I felt very upstaged with your wilted rose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, general, I was quivering in my boots with Bridy Carter on the line. I got, I got that he just threw the rows across the room. Did we get the footage of the moment? Mit Bridy Carter come?
Speaker 3: It was sensational, It was great.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for people to.
Speaker 8: See and listen. I'm no actress, so no, that reaction, I.
Speaker 9: Was like, I can't believe that that was I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that.
Speaker 1: What's a hit short stack song?
Speaker 8: Baby? It would probably be the big one. But then what the other one spent?
Speaker 10: Then?
Speaker 4: Yeah, something about a disco.
Speaker 9: I mean I loved the whole album, so like all of them. Yeah, like there's emotional album track and stuff.
Speaker 4: The other time, I remember they showed up at Sunrise and they you know when they used to do little things in the plaza just for some bizarre reason, just girls and gays. Just well, I you don't get that anymore. What Australian artists has, like thousands of teenage girls and gays standing out the front of Sunrise waiting to see I don't know.
Speaker 1: True Sean Diviny. I went up to line out the front of Sunrise once did Genus for the seventh Lemony Snicket book launch.
Speaker 4: What I got it a series of unfortunate events.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, the seventh book and it was just as unfortunate as the ones before it. It really was a series. And I'm Coshi and Mum cried meeting. Who's the really handsome weather man that.
Speaker 8: Everyone Grant Daniel at the time.
Speaker 1: Not Grant Dan he was in a comra at that point.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: James Tobin, James Tobin, he's like silver fox, gray haired fox.
Speaker 8: Simon reed Simon Reeve. No, they're all Mark Barretta, Mark Bretta. He's not whether I just had to that you've got it wrong. Let's go to other categories from here.
Speaker 3: What we call him Mark Bretta a silver fox?
Speaker 8: Would Mark Barretta can do whatever he wants to?
Speaker 3: Really? Oh yeah, you know, yeah, look at him.
Speaker 1: He's a handsome fella.
Speaker 6: Father of the year.
Speaker 1: Good for him. That's yes, we got the Let me sneak a book let, me.
Speaker 9: Said, let me snicke book let me. He sounds simple after one on the line, let me snicker book.
Speaker 8: I got Letok.
Speaker 1: That was the first time I read a book that, you know, when they like try to be cool and they like cut the edges of the of the pages so it looks with it. I think they did it. They do it with all fantasy books. So like the end, not the spines, but with the flat end of the pages are they like trim them And I'm like, whoh my god, this this book really has been through.
Speaker 8: If you think that's edgy.
Speaker 9: I had the all the Twilight books with the red pages outside. It's like they dipped the paper in red, just on the outside, so when you looked at the book, it was.
Speaker 1: My dragonology was gold like that.
Speaker 8: That was the Egyptology.
Speaker 1: The dragonology was red, a.
Speaker 4: Wizard symbolizing with the red and the Twilight vampires, the lure.
Speaker 8: Of human blood.
Speaker 9: The apple Twilight was the same time as my short snack face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would have been. You know, I've never seen a Twilight film.
Speaker 3: What you're not missing out?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not for me.
Speaker 8: Oh they're shocking.
Speaker 9: Like like we my friends and I we love them as kids, and now we just we have Netflix nights and they come over and we just watch it and bag it because we're like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had the great unfortunate event of having to watch Breaking Dawn Part one, because let's not forget they.
Speaker 3: Broke those meal films up into two parts.
Speaker 8: Which didn't really need to happen, No, no need for that, And.
Speaker 4: You've just got this one scene of Bella and Edward arguing and then he walks out of a room and she stands there looking out a window, feeling sorry for herself for a good ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, terrible, no good. And everyone's like, are you team Edward or are you team Jacob? I'm like, I haven't seen a Laschool musical. No, it's just Twilight. Are you tim add are you team Jacub? If you actually maybe with the fifty guys on, you can totally you see the glimmer in their skin.
Speaker 9: I just remember thinking, like I was feeling Bella's sexual frustration through the pages and through the screen.
Speaker 11: I was like, Edward, just fuck her already. And then when they did he broke the bed.
Speaker 9: I was like, Ah, he's got some monstrous vampire cold. How they've got this super strength? I was just like, Oh, he really fucking rattled her around.
Speaker 8: I forgot how he broked the fact.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it is what, has he got a magic dick or something?
Speaker 9: No, apparently every vampire has like a power, and his is like super strength or something. Actually, or do they all have that? They've all got a designated power. And he is being able to read people's thoughts, but he can't read Bella's, which is why he's so attracted her because she's so intriguing. You're the only person whose thoughts I can't read.
Speaker 1: And then why can't? Because what's wrong with her?
Speaker 3: She smells, it's leit.
Speaker 8: She just doesn't have a brain.
Speaker 1: It's just a dumb bitch. But is that the plot?
Speaker 8: Really? No, we don't know why he can't read it.
Speaker 9: But then you also have to bear in mind that vampires are bloodless, So how does he get a stiffy?
Speaker 8: How does he read her? They don't have blood in their veins? How does he bar up?
Speaker 1: How does he fucking walk? My remain worried. That's too much. I wasn't watching those movies. When else came out at that time was.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and eight.
Speaker 8: Two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: All We Do came out two thousand and eight. I think I would have just started high school.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was in year seven and eight when it was like Big Lady Gaga released the Just Dance single. Way did Katie Perry All say burst onto the scene.
Speaker 3: Kissing a girl?
Speaker 1: I kissed a girl? I remember her Rove interview and she was like, was like, have you ever actually kissed a girl? And she was like, well, my dad's a church passed her and he'd be so mad if I had. That's a real niche memory.
Speaker 8: Grow up, Katie, you remember that. Your memory is so intriguing.
Speaker 4: I would have remembered such hits as Jumper, No Bronson, Nope, just the date of the Earth stood still?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 8: What about two thousand and eight movie.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and eight sixty is a city movie hit theaters?
Speaker 8: Oh, very good, big deal.
Speaker 1: Angeline and Jolly, Angeline and Jolly, Angelina and Jolly and Brad Pitt. Welcome to their twins into the world. Brittany made a comeback.
Speaker 3: That dog died to Marley and me.
Speaker 1: Oh, Obama won the election? Yeah, yeah, good with the.
Speaker 9: Most I'm trying to think of what movies you were watching, though, because if you weren't watching Twilight, what were you doing.
Speaker 3: Slum Slum Dog Millionaire?
Speaker 1: Na I watched that.
Speaker 8: With Mary Potter's still a thing in two thousand and eight or how did they wrapped?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: It was, it was still a thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was there was some overlap there, blood prints I think came out there.
Speaker 8: Which were you watching that rubbish?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was the first movie that scared me. Then when the Dementors came out.
Speaker 3: First a Marvel movie Iron Man came out.
Speaker 1: Disaster movie. Now, that's a movie that's funny.
Speaker 8: Do you remember that movie twenty twelve? I loved it that.
Speaker 1: That is still one of my favorite disaster movies. I was terrified of twenty twelve.
Speaker 9: What was it about twenty twelve that everyone thought the world was going to wait? They made a movie just to make get everyone even more parently.
Speaker 1: I was very well versed in this. So the Mayan calendar, which.
Speaker 8: We have know and follow the Marion calendar.
Speaker 1: The Mayan calendar ended on December twenty first, twenty twelve, so everyone was like, that's the end of time. That is it?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: So everyone thought that we were going to explode, and there was movies and everyone was nervous. But you know, that movie was great.
Speaker 8: I wasn't nervous. I was ready. Does that bring it on? Bitch?
Speaker 9: After watching the movie twenty twelve where there's floods and shit, I was like, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: You know. The weird thing is that that will probably just happen. One day We'll wake up and the earth will be imploding on itself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just go, oh it's today. Pig out a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would walk out on the Ownah, go for it.
Speaker 8: Well that was the beautiful You've.
Speaker 1: Got mail that sean diviney. He sent me an email.
Speaker 9: He sent you an email immediately after the interview, but it just came through because of his crap reception there.
Speaker 1: He says, thanks for letting me be apart. Oh of your radio shirt, got no idea.
Speaker 4: It's a s diviny at Big Pond.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually at a really awful all right, mich your happy birthday. We love you, how you enjoyed the show.
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 8: Oh god, that's not f thank you.
Speaker 1: That is fine. And we'll have to put I mean, i'll have to put the video of the fans up. Sam, you'll have to air drop that to me. Please sure, thank you for making that.
Speaker 3: You're very welcome.
Speaker 1: I love how you edited some of them. Happy birthday, Mitchell today today I'm make sure you changed my life.
Speaker 8: Song is Yeah, it was still the one out.
Speaker 3: I really milked those hooks.
Speaker 1: And there were wine breaks, Shandon breaks, and they work because we're slashed.
Speaker 9: So if dies a no go, what about Shanai Twain? Could you get her on the show.
Speaker 1: I'm going to have a nips I can try, all right, let's go. I'm cooked fair enough.
Speaker 8: Happy birthday, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Thank for your parts, and we will see you guys next week. For seventy seven who don't forget, leave a review five stars please, and if it gets right out on the podcast, you have a chance of winning a mug Season three limited edition pink mug. If you've ordered one, they're coming out this week.
Speaker 8: Don't want Yeah, they're on the way. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: All right, you do the two percent thing. I'm about to have one tired and better fall of course. Yep.
Speaker 8: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 8: We hope that this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all.
Speaker 1: That's it makes you know what? I think? I feel two percent better as well. I know we're intending the audience to feel better, but it's working on the host me too.
Speaker 8: This has been lovely. Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: That's fine. We love you all right. We'll see next week guys, have a great week. We'll chat then.
Speaker 8: Thank you all.
Speaker 1: Love you by Is.
Speaker 8: It Just Me Podcast by a couple.
Speaker 5: Of make sure you've get to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 4: Sh