Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast Noldurn's Gold one oh four point three Live from Level two twenty one to thirty one. Got Wood Street, Wretchman. This is the Christian o'connal Breakfast Show on Nolvin's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning, Monday morning. It's the Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show for show number sixty nine. The other big stat five days we're counting them down now five days ago until this weekend, this Saturday, it is finally on the Grand Final. Could be one hundred grands turning up on the day, we don't know, but that many evented, so it could be one hundred grands all going up against each other. See which grand can kick the ball, the furthest If you want to come along, I'll tell you on this morning show where we're going to be. Also, don't forget Pancake Parlor. They're the people are helping us do this as well. For a limited time. They still get this great offer at the moment, a free kids meal with any add old mill you get at the Pancake Parlor. So while I've got that, take advantage of it. Ten weeks of tickets second week of that. Last week, Phil Collins, every single day for you this week listen to this Royal Show seven thirty This morning Royal Show. It's a VIP family past. That's what we've got every single day and this morning at seven thirty, a fair way a lot of people saying I can't get through on the phones. I've listened to you. I've got the fairest way possible this morning it's seven thirty. Coming up next we're going to get into this week's puney business, The.
Speaker 1: Christian oho' Conwell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So once a week we do a thing called punny Business. This is the way you look for those companies you'd have seen them before where they thought long and hard about coming up with a a business name that's got a pun in. We started it a couple of weeks ago and it went so well, so big. We do it every week. Here's some of them you may have missed.
Speaker 3: Here's a business in Culla, Marine called well Hung Blind couple butcher shops in hard and Parked Are they called char char Cha.
Speaker 4: My friend's got a groom in business down in Geelong and It's called short Back Inside Screaming Geelong.
Speaker 5: There's a bakery in Packinghams called the Prime Minister.
Speaker 4: There's a fish and chip shop and God Brauner.
Speaker 5: My cafe is called Shakers and Stirs in Clifton Hills. The dog training business in Mornington called Sit Happens.
Speaker 2: I'm going to trail up in business cold Out on a limb Tree Services.
Speaker 4: Where be there is a hairdressers called Curl.
Speaker 3: Up and Die.
Speaker 5: Okay, I've sen a septic tank truck that gets around called Henry the Turd.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but I might be fortified, but Henry the Turd still makes me laugh every time. And also sit happens as well. All right, then let's get some brand new ones for this week's punty business. Let's take some calls. Good morning, Jason, I'm good Jason. So what is your pun business name that you've seen here in Melbourne?
Speaker 4: From our a Z We've got an off right caravan business called Hailen Vands after Ben Haylan.
Speaker 2: That is genius. This is your business, Yes, that is it. So I congratulate you for that amazing names. That is fantastic, well done. All right, that's Jason. Sharon good morning, Hi Christian, how are you. I'm pretty good. Sharon Werribee, how are you?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you.
Speaker 7: And there's a picture farming place in Weerriby and they're known as well hung frames.
Speaker 2: Oh now we have a bit of a clash here. We've got well hung blinds as well at the moment.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I had another business to the Berea say one, but I did have another.
Speaker 2: Produce. Bex is very very strong. She's not the show bouncer. What with it some of the others.
Speaker 7: Now you've gotten through you've said, well the other well, the other one was a business called the Third Burglar.
Speaker 2: Right okay, No, Bex was right. Actually we didn't want that one, all right, Saron. Thanks you called David. Good morning David. Was your your pum business that you've seen in Melbourne?
Speaker 5: With my business it's called Plaster to Perfection and we're a plastering company.
Speaker 2: That's another great one, Plasted to Perfection. How long have you had that one? Mate?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Mate, for about fifteen twenty years.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic. Wow, well done David. Thank you very much for that one. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Cheers.
Speaker 2: I've noticed up on the board then you're whiteboard that you are putting all these in, you're doing little images by them. Yep. What are you going to do for plaster? To perfection? A trowel or.
Speaker 4: I was just going to draw a square and that was like a set of plaster.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, fine, I'm just going to draw square. That could be anything. Mark, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Here we go and groat a little more right to night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone's good this morning, and I hope all is well with you. What's your business for us?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I send a my bile coffee van called the Caffeineida.
Speaker 2: That's a great yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And he had under noise with Asta barrista baby, so I was kind.
Speaker 2: To think of it was gonna be another one like our brew back, But that's rubbish. You wants much better. Mark, thank you very much for showing that one. Buddy Daz, Good morning. What's your one for us? Dez?
Speaker 4: The lost in de Park?
Speaker 5: It's a laundromat.
Speaker 2: Oh well, the drama has been cut off a cliffhanger. Who what a cliffhanger?
Speaker 4: Huh say it again? I kind of missed it. It's a laundromat.
Speaker 2: It's a launder net called the Lost Sock. I'm missing the puny because actually it actually just says what it does on the tin. Oh jas, he's hard to guy right now, bless him?
Speaker 3: No good, no good at all.
Speaker 4: And let's maybe maybe we're missing a movie, a movie or a pun or a band name. But what's what's a pun?
Speaker 2: You know? It's not it's like calling a shoe business we repair shoes, the loss sock.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it's a cute name, like it's a launder man.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's not there we're twenty four seven or pun Henry the Third you know, or Doggie Starn, any of these.
Speaker 4: So what shame that does? Is the last one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: We're in the middle of this week's punny Business where we ask you to look out for any local company that have got one of those business names with a pun in them. If that's some good ones so far, let's go back to the lines. Good morning, is that Richard? Yeah here, I'm pretty good, Richard. Welcome to the show. Thanks giving us a cool what's your business here in Melbourne with a pun in its name?
Speaker 4: Old and one it's holding with a hate taken off.
Speaker 2: Are we all have to speak with this?
Speaker 8: I think? I am What sort of business is it?
Speaker 4: He makes carnobs, repay the steering wheels, does all your dash of everything?
Speaker 2: You could? You could get an actual business out of just making carnobs? Wow?
Speaker 8: Yeah, old binge stuff does have old cars you see?
Speaker 2: All right? What's it called again?
Speaker 7: Old and one?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I say old old for old pieces of cars.
Speaker 2: Right, gotcha? Okay, Richard, thank you very much for that one. Amanda, good morning, Oh, good morning, Christian and Gang?
Speaker 1: Hell are we?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We're pretty good? Have you well this morning? And Amanda, what's your business for us?
Speaker 3: I've got to be a little bit careful here.
Speaker 7: But there is a butcher in spring Vial and it's p h u s.
Speaker 2: Second word is that butcher? So? And how do you go about pronouncing that? Amanda? M Yeah, something that butcher. Now you have a go because if you say they can't have a go at you. If I say or jacknels a pats, we're in trouble and we can be suspended. So if you say it's okay, all right, I can apologize. So you give it a go.
Speaker 9: Fuck that butcher, Amanda, we're sacking back to Fox with language like that, you potty mouth lady.
Speaker 4: And Asian pH is actually just a peace sound like piquette, Yes it is, but yeah, and I can't like you did that.
Speaker 2: Shame on Amanda, everyone, Shame on Amanda. All right, Amanda, thanks for corning. And that's Amanda who've just fired as our listener, Michael, come on him. Here you going, yeah, pretty good, Mickey boy, Off you go. Then what have you got for us? Mate?
Speaker 4: Active Erections again, Michael.
Speaker 2: I thought it was just the way you were sat Michael.
Speaker 5: Active Directions was a crane high company.
Speaker 2: Of course it is. They're all called scaffolding. They all love that erection joke. And what I love about the must think I think we're the only company out there that are doing this. There's no one else who does this. It's just us doing the whole massive erection gag. All right, Michael, thanks for that one. May have a good week.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: All right, So we keep getting this text to the show, one of those you know you send to everyone in your phone. We go, Hi everyone, I've changed my number. It's this but it's accidentally come to us gold one of four point three hibody as of tomorrow my number, and then his new number or her new number, then another one. Sorry I was in a rush yesterday and this new number.
Speaker 4: And the interesting thing about it is the texts system shows if this person has written in before, and this is the first time they've written so it's not like.
Speaker 2: All right, so they've never contacted this station.
Speaker 4: Before, they've never used the text line before. This is the first time they've used it to say, my number will be changing tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And our text number is quite an unwieldy number as well. It's not an easy one that rolls off O four seven five three one oh four three. It's not your normal kind of number.
Speaker 4: So if we try to call this person, is your guest they are familiar with the show or complete wrong number.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'll think, because they keep badgering us with the number, we should call them up now. So we're going to give them a call now on their new Number's obviously very excited about this new number, so we don't know who this is. Hello, Hello, mate, how are you your good night? Yeah, not too bad. I'll just give me a call about where are we going to meet up tomorrow night? What? Well do you want to meet in the pub beforehand? Or I come around yours? You come around? Mind? How do we want this? I've Oh, by the way, when does your number change over? Because I've still got this number? Your old number.
Speaker 4: Wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Don't term me that accent stands out that much. I can't even make a prank call.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I just I did a fool like you know how you do the message and you every number, and yeah, you keep texting our radio stations saying your numbers changing. So we thought we'd call your number and have a chat.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry about that. So what's your name? Peter? Peter?
Speaker 2: So when does this number change over? Because we've got up to our records. Oh yeah, now now now okay, right, so we never call you on this nummer we use you. We try to call your new number.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now what happened was I'm an idiot and I've given the because I've changed numbers, but I've given them the wrong new number I wanted.
Speaker 8: I've got a new plan and in my phone I needed more.
Speaker 2: Data and I do you know what? Peter? Regret asking? Now we're going to quite a dut.
Speaker 1: Area Christian who Can Breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So when I was chatting to Gavin minnerte our very own Gave Minute, he was turning about what he did with his first couple of paychecks, and I was stunned. All right, this is quite a few years ago. What a young kid, a teenager would do with his first proper paychecks.
Speaker 4: What was his job he was?
Speaker 2: He was djaying. He got into radio very very young.
Speaker 4: That was his first job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we started doing four or five days a week at the age of fifteen.
Speaker 8: Phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Yep. So it's just about you know, hope. He wasn't wanna be saying, but about thirty years ago, all right. So he's getting you know, he's earning a professional salary, but he's like fifteen or sixteen. And I was stunned. He said, he saved up for three months and he got something that with his first paycheck. Do you remember what you got your first paycheck? Because you felt like an adult, no matter what age you were, felt like you were a proper adult. And you can I can buy my own things now, even with just a couple of bucks.
Speaker 4: My first paid job wasn't a lot. It was twenty six bucks a week for doing Yeah, but it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matters the first your own what he felt like you were working the system in the adult world.
Speaker 4: But I mean, like I probably would have got one meal at Machis and this's half of it gone already.
Speaker 2: But he paid for yourself, you know, with your own mind.
Speaker 4: He was definitely nothing sizable that I can look back on and go, I'm glad I've still got that precious gift that I bought with my first paycheck.
Speaker 2: What was a few bats.
Speaker 10: I was about to go to radio school, so I worked at a bookshop in my local town.
Speaker 2: So he went to radio school.
Speaker 10: I went to radio school. Yeah, funny that. So I had to save everything. But I think I might have got clothes as well, which was my excuse on the clothes in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: What do you think gaff Miller, you've seen gaf Miller? Okay, all right, what do you think he would have got the young gaff Miller with his first paycheck?
Speaker 4: He likes to travel, He's got his own traveling Instagram.
Speaker 2: He's a cultured man.
Speaker 4: But you can't get a European holiday surely off a fifteen year old salary.
Speaker 10: For you know, a walkman or because he was writing he likes his g and said.
Speaker 4: Thirty years ago. So maybe, like I don't know, a movie ticket to the first Star Wars.
Speaker 2: If he could take calls all week, you would never ever guess.
Speaker 4: Really what this kid did.
Speaker 2: It's stunning. I've never known any kid do this. It's not even a thing a kid should have. Anyway, it doesn't do it justify I say what he did with his first salary, So I know Gav is actually in the moment. I think he's out in the office doing something, getting ready for an interview. So I'm going to go and get gave him in a You won't guess what he did with his first salary. I count wait find out in a minute.
Speaker 1: The First and O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: All right, so Gav is actually in the studio with us.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Gav, morning everybody.
Speaker 2: Hi Son, you've had to come into her early for this.
Speaker 7: Oh no, that's fine. It's my favorite breakfast show. I was listening. I thought, why I'm not just racing and share this.
Speaker 2: Terrible don't like you're homeless at the moment and you sleep here, he sleeps in the air.
Speaker 7: Events you got me.
Speaker 4: You just obviously love radio if you've been seriously doing radio since you were fifteen years old.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm basically the Ricky Schroeder of Australian radio.
Speaker 2: That's unbelievable. So what happened? You're at school and you get discovered I.
Speaker 7: Did work experience, and from work experience, I know where is this Bathett's, New South Wales, my hometown.
Speaker 4: I do love the idea though, of a radio scout going around high school discovering new town.
Speaker 2: She didn't work experience, and then what some guy thinks you've got a good voice and puts you on air.
Speaker 7: I don't think he thought I had a good voice. I just think it was the boss of that station, who just racked up seventy years in the business, by the way, and he's one of the last owner operators of a small station left in Australia, so five.
Speaker 2: More when he matches Huggy, that's going.
Speaker 7: So I basically just hung out until they gave me weekend mid dawns. So that was I'd finished school on a Friday, go home and have a nap and then beyond the radio from midnight and I remember the very first song I played doing Midnight to Dawn was Daryl Braithwaite. As the days go by, every time I hear the intro of that song, now I'm instantly terrified and tired.
Speaker 2: You're back there. And so you save up a couple of paychecks. So are you're earning what full time? You're earning full time?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, to school, Chuck. Well, it was just weekends. So I think it was maybe a couple hundred bucks a week after tax for the two shifts.
Speaker 2: But that's amazing that age, at that age.
Speaker 7: More money than I ever thought, I'd say.
Speaker 4: And then the thing that Christian says that you bought with your first paycheck. He said that Pats and I could never guess. If we guess all for the next teen years, we would never get it right.
Speaker 7: No, I don't think you'd.
Speaker 2: Get I was stune, which is why I want to do this today. So what did you buy?
Speaker 7: I bought a custom made single water.
Speaker 2: Bed fifteen years of age. And I guess it has to be custom made because no one asks. If you're into that stuff, it's to enjoy with somebody else at your age is you want to enjoy it with this out?
Speaker 4: It was waterbeds for encouraging love making. Really yeah, O my mom and dad had waterbed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I didn't grow up thinking I want my own version of that at fifteen.
Speaker 7: I literally it was the first.
Speaker 2: Time I had known that. At fifteen, you would have thought be a cool thing to happen.
Speaker 7: I literally thought, I have my own money for the first time of my life. I can have anything I want. And that's what my fifteen year old brain went to.
Speaker 2: Happened. Then you go into the showroom and they.
Speaker 7: Look at me like I'm fromb out of space because they've never made a custom single waterbed before, because no one's ever asked.
Speaker 2: There was a thought, who is this young stud is this watching off the street? Need a waterbed? And check me out? I think we know why.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So it was just under six hundred bucks from memory, which was a fortune.
Speaker 4: What would that be in today's Money's about two three thousand dollars like that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then what happened to Did you take it with you when you moved out of home?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: I moved out of home about eighteen months later, by which time, by the way, I had a terrible lower back. I don't think the water.
Speaker 2: Was the water from the yarrow.
Speaker 7: Mum and Dad, I believe, kind of managed to break it up and they sold it to someone. I have a vague recollection of getting a couple of hundred bucks in the mail.
Speaker 4: They break up the actual bed, and then they sold the bladder.
Speaker 7: I think so. I don't really remember, you know, how.
Speaker 2: Do you fill them up from the tap? Do they come fill? How does it work? You bug a hose into it?
Speaker 7: Don't remember that either. Do they even sell water beds?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 7: Are they still?
Speaker 2: I reckon there are people still out there who enjoy a waterbed? Do we get ex parents? I mean Dad late night European movies. He doesn't limp a lot when he walks as well. Well.
Speaker 4: If they're doing a good job of hiding the water bed from me, it must be tucked under their actual mattress, and then under their bed they pull out the water.
Speaker 2: Let's gap.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much, have a good show tonight, pleasure my favorite breakfast show. Thanks for letting me on it.
Speaker 1: The Christian Who Conwell Breakfast SHOWLD one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three five days. It's the week of our grand final. Thanks to pancake partner and potential the Hot Springs coming up on this morning show. Then we got ten weeks of tickets. It's a family VIP pass to go to the Royal Show AM this morning we'll have Facebook Marketplace. The price is right. Coming up next though, we're talking about our three word weekend.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: All right then, so my Monday morning three word weekend would be farmer's market. Con you might be able to put those all together and work out where I went over the weekend to a farmer's market. Now, how are these places still getting away with it? So I've got to pay more than if I went into a shop because you made it a home.
Speaker 4: You know what. Alphington at the moment has just got a farmer's market and everybody in the suburb is trading it like it's the best thing to come to down, like the circus has come to down. Oh you know, we've got our own farmer's market now down by the station is the farmer's market. The farmer's man.
Speaker 2: We all get very excited by a farmer's market. I was told all last week. The farmer's market is in town, you right, Jack, it's the circus is in town. Come see the ladies wrestle with the snake, or for me, come come pay too much money for fudge.
Speaker 4: Everything they're all the same.
Speaker 2: They're all the same. So back in England, Australia, ten thousand miles apart, all the same. Let's walk around the farmer's market together. What do you always have, mister fudge, raw honey, raw honey. Mister bees whack, who's made stuff out of bees wax? No other place, no other place in the CBD. Would you wander around going, oh, there's the bees wax shop. These places only exist farmer's markets. No one is no one's mom and dad are going, We're so proud our son Derek is doing so well at the moment he was. He's got his own bees wax stall.
Speaker 4: The corner of Berk and Sponston straight in the city. Yeah, used to be the old Telstra building. Now it's beeswax.
Speaker 2: Right, So let's walk around it then. So we've got bees wax the over and everything there is overpriced. Whatever you normally pay, chuck another three to five bucks on top of it, because oh, well done, you made in your kitchen at home. Of course I should pay you more for I can make it at home. Why should I pay you just because you made it at home?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 4: Artisan bread is another one?
Speaker 2: Well me in price? Yeah, what is it if you? If you see the word artisan, get ready to add on another ten bucks. We should start building ourselves as the artists and breakfast show, and then charges radio station a lot more money locally sourced artists and breakfast show. The other thing you get is the Turkish breads that are the size of your body. I mean absolutely, I love them and I bought a load. The other thing are sausages yep, all right, that are really really really expensive as well.
Speaker 4: Where you start doing that thing where you see all the fresh produce and you convince yourself that you're going to start eating differently. Yes, I'll get all them. I'll get all the veggies, get all the organic fruits, all the gourmete sausages. Yes, I will do. And then once you've paid for it all, you're like, well, can't do this again next week.
Speaker 2: And then at every single farmer's market wherever you are in the world, there's always a miserable, pasty faced looking couple that rug the run the vegans stall. They look like they haven't spoken to each other in twenty years. Not exactly an advert for all the big concluding free products. They look so weak that they're going to faint at any moment. Oh, do you want some delicious mung beans and alfa Alpha?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three?
Speaker 2: Jack, what's your three word weekend?
Speaker 4: Stealing a crossword?
Speaker 2: Stealing a crossword?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you write, eyebrows all raised in here when you're stealing? You thought, what could I be stealing?
Speaker 2: No, I tell you what. My eyebrowns are raised to crosswork. I didn't know you'd take on a cross work.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 4: I like the I like the Sunday crossword you get in the paper. Yeah, and but I don't need the rest of the paper. And not that I can't afford it, but I feel like fuying the whole thing just to do the crossword is a waste of paper and trees.
Speaker 2: And all that journalism and knowledge. What would you want that? What a waste of all those people working very hard, bringing their experience and their filter and let me know what's going on. In the world. What a waste. I don't want that. I just want this little quiz.
Speaker 4: I do straight to the to the index and go puzzles, find the puzzle. So I do want to pay for the whole thing. We're at a cafe.
Speaker 2: I've done this.
Speaker 4: So I haven't stolen the whole paper.
Speaker 8: I would never, But so that makes it better, yes, because.
Speaker 2: I've just taken Have you done the sneaky rip and go or you just you just do it in stage.
Speaker 4: I've split it out a little bit so that when I pretended to read the paper, slid out the crossword a little bit, so just sitting outside of the paper. Then when we're getting up to go, it's just a simple.
Speaker 2: Comes with me. Wow, I've done that so many times before. Do you know what? I reckon that in any given job, you'll have abilities that you've had to develop through doing that job. I can rip out any newspaper article, magazine article, more or less straight, right, it's a skill from doing it over years or twenty is doing breakfast radio. The amount of times have been in a doctor's waiting room and I seeing ask right, that might be quite handy for the show. Again, I don't want to steal the whole magazine. I just want that half page and I just secretly do the thing where you're looking around when you're on holiday and you pee in the pool to anything, to a single thing, you keep looking around. Don't you stop waiting?
Speaker 4: People like that, and you have to cover it with a cough.
Speaker 2: I'm at the doctor's waiting room, so there is something wrong with me.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three hats what's your three word weekend?
Speaker 8: It's Christmas light season.
Speaker 2: Oh September.
Speaker 10: It does herald every every September in our household.
Speaker 8: Chris declaring that it's time to put the Christmas lights up.
Speaker 3: Bad.
Speaker 4: He's as bad as the stores. I've already seen Christmas puddings in.
Speaker 10: Cold I know it's crazy Boxing day stuff comes out, so.
Speaker 2: But it's September.
Speaker 8: I know, welcome to my craziness that is at my house.
Speaker 2: It's going to keep your powder dry. You break that stuff out, you know.
Speaker 10: December no no, no, no, quite a build up in our house. So he's got to sit down, map out what he's doing.
Speaker 8: What the theme is.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're that house in the streets.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, wow, you're them the Grizzwolves.
Speaker 8: So they go up. We wait for Melbourne Cup to come and go and then they go up.
Speaker 10: But the trouble is he has to tend to them every weekend then to wait.
Speaker 4: So you don't put them up to after Melbourne Cup which is in November. So he started planning.
Speaker 8: Now, he started planning.
Speaker 10: And he does design our front gardens.
Speaker 2: Astonishing that it does. Oh they're all out the front. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So he doesn't just do what you did last year.
Speaker 10: No, he has to do something because it's a competition in the street. Everyone competes to have the best.
Speaker 2: Life and be honest, right, how good are his arrangements?
Speaker 8: Not very good?
Speaker 10: Every weekend is out there because they fall down and he refuses to get the proper clips at Bunnings, so it's usually just a series of gaffer tape around the front of the head.
Speaker 2: Have you've got stuff on the roof, the waving center?
Speaker 8: Everything?
Speaker 4: So is he ordering new stuff every year on mine?
Speaker 10: Always online looking for something different and then they stay up all about the labor Labor Day long weekend in March.
Speaker 4: So there's only a slim time every year where you don't have Christmas lights on your house?
Speaker 2: Correct, This is amazing. Many many years ago I did a radio show in a place called Liverpool, Okay, and I thought it would be a funny bit, right Liverpudlian's very proud of their homes and they used to go nuts at Christmas time. I thought we'd be really funny to pre record a bit where I pretended I was from the local council knocking on doors saying you're to take all this down. It never got aired. The first guy physically tried to actually attack me. We couldn't hear any of it. It was just me and him scuffling. It was serious, it was. It was so we couldn't do it. People go berzerko. I always got attacked. It was like the bit that could never be aired. So anyway, this Christmas, why don't we send Jack out onto streets Frankston, a nice friendly area around there.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So we are the second week into our ten weeks of tickets. This week is all about the Royal Melbourne Show. Again, this is new for me. You know, what can you tell me about the Rawal last.
Speaker 4: Show as a kid loved it. I'm sure when I have kids on my own, I'll love it. Show showbags, rides, animals, everything the.
Speaker 2: Royal Melbourne Show. Then we've got family passes for four of you to go every single day this week to go to the Royal Melbourne Show, which is twenty second of September to the second of October, unforgettable. You've got day pass parking as well, ride passes, food vouchers. You get the Gold one oh four point three showbag, giving that away every single day this week. Hey mate, you can't hang around. You need to head off there for today's competition.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm on my way to the showground, right, okay, guys, all.
Speaker 2: Right, speak to you in a minute. Okay, speak to you any minute.
Speaker 1: See you, Jack The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three During ten weeks of tickets, every single week we give you the biggest tickets to the best shows in town. This week. Last week all about Phil Collins. This week is all about the Royal Melbourne Show. Every single day The Royal Melbourne Show twenty second September to the tewond of October is back. We have this is amazing. Actually you've got family entry pass for four of you day past parking vouch as well as you don't have to pay ride past vouchers, food vouchers. You get the GOT one four to three showbag which has got loads of stuff in there. So what we're going to do is last week obviously the people were going nuts trying to win the Field Connors tickets, a lott of people saying Christian I couldn't get through on the lines. Today, I thought we'd make it as fair as possible. We're going to do something and you don't call in. When you get the answer, you go to our Facebook page. You've got all day to do it. We will find a winner tomorrow morning when we start the show at six o'clock. You just got to Facebook. You'll find us now on Facebook. Our home or Facebook is OC one four to three. So Jack is actually on the line now. He's at the Royal Melbourne Show as they're setting up for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, keep in mind, Christian halliis that this show hasn't started yet. No, right down to the showgrounds. But I am down here live at the Melon show and can you hear me Okay, yeah I can.
Speaker 2: It's incredible because five minutes ago you were here and now you're there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 2: Traffic today is just it's non existent how quickly you can get from Richmond to the Role Melbourne show.
Speaker 5: But why I'm down here is I'm getting a first look at the should bags and we're going to use the showbags as the ticket to win these tickets.
Speaker 2: All right, So you're you're looking inside a famous person's showbag and you've got a couple of their things in there.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm going to pull out a couple of items in the famous celebrity showbag. Which celebrity showbag am I looking in? Is green lollies? Green lollies? They're green, the green dollies?
Speaker 2: Which famous person likes green? Lord? Is it Eddie McGuire? I know he loves lollies.
Speaker 5: It's not Eddie McGuire. Okay, but you guys can remember Christian you can't win.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sorry, I'm just so excited to play this.
Speaker 5: The second item I'm pulling out of the showbag, what is it? Famous celebrity showbag is a haircut voucher, a voucher to a hairdresser.
Speaker 2: So it's not bald headed celebrity is it? It's not Phil Collins, It's not it's not Phil Collins.
Speaker 5: Though we would love to do ten weeks of Phil Collins only.
Speaker 2: I'd actually be really happy with that.
Speaker 5: And the third thing I'm pulling out of the bag. The third and final thing is divorce papers.
Speaker 2: A turn divorce papers, green lollies and a haircut voucher.
Speaker 5: Whose showbag is it? It's not easy, I'll be honest, it's not easy, but people can submit their guesses sometimes.
Speaker 2: Think what famous people have recently been in the news getting divorced?
Speaker 8: A lot of people divorced, hasn't it.
Speaker 5: So you don't have to crack the code today. I'll come back in there. I'm on my way back, just jumping in the cab now, okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right mate, okay, I'll stick the ketle on head Online. If you think you know who the celebrity is who showback? That is head Online with the answer today Facebook, you'll find us oc one oh four to three. Good luck.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So we are counting down. It is now the week of the Grand Finals.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Shows Grand Final, the.
Speaker 2: Second Grand you kick it.
Speaker 6: Yes, we're on the search for Melbourne's Grand with the longest kick.
Speaker 2: Five days to go is this weekend and it is only five days ago until we are live, but the vu Witten Oval. So the winning Grand gets one thousand dollars, the runner up the other seven grands that make the final eight also get prices. They are off to the Peninsula Hot Springs for breakfast and a bathe for two so they can take a friend.
Speaker 4: But remember they're kicking for there's one hundred grands down there.
Speaker 2: One hundred and eight, could be one hundred and eight, could one hundred and ten if they all turn up.
Speaker 4: Whoever kicks it the longest is the winning Grand. Oh, well done, you've got the rules.
Speaker 2: The rules you didn't say, right than togs and the winner gets one thousand dollars. The other seven and a final eight they get the prices. Then they're on today.
Speaker 4: How they get it? They got to kick it the.
Speaker 2: Furthest Peninsula Hot Springs. Okay, on the line now well from sports Bet who's been crunching all the numbers. Well, good morning, come on guys, hey Dan, pretty good well, so listen, thank you very much. You sent me an email about a week ago and I set you're up for looking at the Grands forms and trying to work out what the chances are, what the odds are, what can you calculate then ahead of this Saturday.
Speaker 3: Well, this is getting so popular, I think you may have to move it to the MPG at this stage.
Speaker 2: That would be that would be right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we're having a look at it and we're trying to have some fun in sports. I always like to do these kind of full novelty bets. So we actually have a market on the age of the winner. And surprisingly it's an under fifty category. That's the favorite at two dollars twenty five, and that's been the best supported by the punds. So they're thinking that this super Grand if we can call it, that is going to be under fifty years of age. I'm not sure what that says about socilady at the moment.
Speaker 2: So if I was going to put some money on this, who think it's okay that I can? I can have a little side bet on this, can't I?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure you can.
Speaker 2: Thank you. So you said I should put money on the winning grand kicking the furthest being in the fifty category under fifty.
Speaker 3: So that's the punters are saying under fifty, that's two dollars twenty five. If you're a little bit more optimistic, and I think there's like a granny out there over one hundred years of age, you get one and one dollars.
Speaker 2: I think the eldest we've got, we've got someone in their seventies, Grandma Ceely, who's got twenty five grandkids.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's n'tbelievable. Okay, So you can get five dollars for a seven year old to kick the longest. And we're also betting on what the actual distance is. Now the punters I kind of disagree with us on this one. So we're saying we think between ten and twenty meters a dollar eighty, but the punters are actually coming for between thirty and forty meters.
Speaker 4: Well, the grands have been so confident, will that's the thing. They're coming on air every day and saying, I think I can be forty fifty meters.
Speaker 2: So you're going to pay out one hundred and one dollars if they get fifty meters or more.
Speaker 3: If they get fifty meters more, it's one hundred and one dollars. But there's no handicapping this in terms of using zimmer frames or not using them.
Speaker 2: And then I also say that you're also offering odds on what team you think the winning grand is likely to support.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, please, Collingwood fans do not come from you, because Collingwood are the favorite at three dollars fifty to provide the ground.
Speaker 2: Now are you just saying that because some of the grands haven't got their own teeth?
Speaker 3: Hey, it could be that. I'm not going to go into it too much in how we worked this out, but we really we looked at it and we said, you know what, Collingwood probably do have a few older grands out there that could kick a ball a good distance.
Speaker 5: So three fifty is a.
Speaker 3: Favor for Collingwood. Tigers are five dollars and Hawthorn r seven dollars.
Speaker 2: Now do you see any of these odds changing over the week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well hopefully.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: We're opening up a new book today on actual individual grand So if there's any individual grands out there that are going to take part, contact courts Beat and we will add you into our market. So We've actually got Jeanett's Dangerfield as a six dollars favorite.
Speaker 2: That's brilliant. I've got these sports but apps, so I'll have to have a look there. So you're actually opening up. People can place their bets if they want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're an individual grand out there and you have the app and you know, want to place a bet on yourself, please contact sports Bet and we will add you into the market.
Speaker 2: That is brilliant. Member. We'll catch up with you will on Friday to see if any of these odds have changed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, more than happy to mate.
Speaker 2: All right, well, thanks very much for doing this here guys. All right, that's Rot and sports but everyone the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 6: Time for this week's it's the Facebook Marketplace. Price is right, Petrina Jones, come on down, check post, come on down.
Speaker 2: And here's your.
Speaker 6: Host, Christian oh conn on.
Speaker 2: All right, then, time for this week's Facebook Marketplace. The price is right. I have the contestants. I have some amazing items that have been hot on Facebook Marketplace around the world. So compats you. We did take each other on. I'm ready, okay, as this normal works. Then I'll give you a opening round. Okay, opening rounds up first. Then this one comes from a spotter. It's a couch for sal the photo I need to describe it to you. You know, sometimes I'm obsessed with help people take these photos. They don't put a lot of effort into it. You go over on eBay lighting. You know that's not the first photo they took. They've done ten others. They put a filter on it because they're asking for a lot of money.
Speaker 4: The bare minimum is clean up the background. Look, have a look at where you're taking the shot, and at least clear some rubbish and debris away.
Speaker 2: What about a guy asleep on a couch with his mouth wide open clearly isn't aware that his wife has taken his photo. He is catching flies, poor guy.
Speaker 10: He's probably not even aware she wants a new couch, but she's already layby.
Speaker 8: He's got no idea, all right, so for sale.
Speaker 2: As you can see from this, and then I've had to take out the swear word. Here a sleep on it is very comfortable. If you agree to take him as well, I'll let you have f all no, all right, So contestants Jack and Pats how much do you think she's asking for this?
Speaker 4: Well, give us a bit of an idea. How many?
Speaker 2: I reckon it's a two seater? They would argue it's a three seater if you've got midget's fine, but normal humans, I reckon it's a two seater.
Speaker 8: And it's not a bold out bed deal.
Speaker 2: It's just a don't get me started on the old Murphy bed. No leather fabrico fabric or crimson stained.
Speaker 4: I will go two hundred and eighty.
Speaker 8: Dollars Pats one.
Speaker 2: Okay, one hundred dollars Pats redemption. All right, we will come back with the next three rounds.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: We are playing this week's Facebook Marketplace. The price is right, the contestants say, here Pats and Jack at the moment. Then the opening round was one by Pats. How this works?
Speaker 4: Are you laughing at your own wood? Yeah?
Speaker 8: But you know what, someone's got it?
Speaker 2: Crazy bag ladies do I now stop?
Speaker 8: I just don't be like that.
Speaker 2: I was celebrating it. I wasn't judging it.
Speaker 8: Oh you're right, everyone.
Speaker 2: Loves crazy bag lady. Get on, whoa someone's a little bit snappy. All right, So here's how it works. Then I read out the description on Facebook Marketplace. You've got to guess how much it is blue rug. Blue Rug comes as is. Gave it a quick vact, but needs another better one. Oh, thanks for making no effort and letting us know your lady effort. Ye dimensions are two thousand millimeters by fifteen hundred milimeters. Will not deliver up in hoppers crossing Blue rug comes as is.
Speaker 4: I hate the idea of you used rug.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's that people's bare feet. Yeah you got nails, Yeah, just the bare feet on it. A quick hoover means just went like that. He just did nothing to I want to know it's been properly cleaned and crazy clean. Yeah, steam clean.
Speaker 4: Fifteen bucks.
Speaker 8: Really big, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Two meters? That's my arms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to go.
Speaker 8: A bit more. I'm going to say, what did you say?
Speaker 4: Or you can't you guess on your how you do this all the time?
Speaker 2: And notice you're a nudge to you before, no nud crazy bag lady fifty forty bucks Okay, I love this one. Then chaise lunge anyone who weren't mine owning a chaise launch it's a talking point, however it's up in Hobart, it says here around this is from around eighteen fifty and unique. You're taking someone's word on Facebook marketplace. Who's to say it's not the picture and around that's quite specific, even though they're saying around but eighteen fifteen.
Speaker 8: There's some good ripoffs too on the mine.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it right now. It's very well preserved. If this is from the nineteenth century, eighteen fifty, how much you think up in Hobart there after a chaise laune?
Speaker 8: Is it velvet like? Is it upholstered fabric?
Speaker 2: It is upholstered in good nick.
Speaker 4: Does this mean like I'm picturing almost what lies on in Titanic where Leo drawing her? Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: It's a grubby scene And yes, no wonder your mind went straight to that semi nudy drawing.
Speaker 4: I won't be doing any my own nude drawing on it if I buy it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, asking me anchor up on your shade last reenact the Titanic scene, as long as she doesn't then let you freeze to death by going on the door.
Speaker 8: One hundred bucks, say five hundred.
Speaker 2: Five hundred dollars, I'll tell you what on the on the I'll tell you what though she knows tat How about this up in the Northern territories? Second to last item today Northern territories simply are very large cactus. I do need the pot, so you can pay twenty bucks and I'll chuck the pot in hideous, hideous, spawning looking cactus. And I saw how big is it? It's horrible? It's I don't know, about four foot across. Okay, they want the pots, so they're basically giving you cactus with earthen it to.
Speaker 8: Give someone money to take it, isn't it?
Speaker 2: It's not coming out easy if it's home. How much are they asking for?
Speaker 8: Twenty five dollars?
Speaker 4: How big are we talking? Man sized?
Speaker 2: Big dog sized, cats, man size as they describe it, very large cactus?
Speaker 4: Miss a bit beg your pud.
Speaker 2: Eighty dollars, one hundred and twenty three dollars?
Speaker 8: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: For one hundred and twenty three dollars? To say one hundred and twenty one hundred and twenty five last one? Then have you ever struggled sometimes too when people come and stay. Where do they all sleep? I've got a solution. Someone again up in the Northern territories. Imagine that meth lab in Breaking Back a Fritten. No, it is a basically a crap heap of a large bus. Doesn't run great, ideal for accommodation. So when my parents come over next year Australia, No, you're not staying in the house. You know that mankey old bust down the roads. That's your home for the next three weeks.
Speaker 8: Do not produce a house.
Speaker 2: So ten My word for it is a large coach. How much do you think they're asking for it? And let's forget it's ideal for accommodation. Doesn't run great.
Speaker 4: I saw somebody living out in the front of one of these ones because you saw the extension cords from somebody's house.
Speaker 2: You're talking about how his wife's thrown them out.
Speaker 4: If it doesn't drive not expensive, I'll go only two hundred.
Speaker 8: Bucks so it doesn't drive, not driveable.
Speaker 2: If they say it doesn't run great, which means it's terrible. If they're putting that in their hedging events, what do you go for, Pats.
Speaker 8: I'm going to stab six hundred bucks two and.
Speaker 2: A half thousand dollars. No way you put them up for a month in theirn all right. That is this week's Facebook mircu blazer. Bryce is right. If you spot anything for me, email me my end up on next week's show. Christian at GOLDWEO four to three dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: The Christian oho'connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: A lot of you asking can we come down and what cheer all the grands on. Yet, the more the merrier there, the more that you're going to be supporting these amazing grands Saturday morning at the vu Witten Thanks Through Pancake Parlor, the better it will be for all of us. These grands have shown what a great sport they are. Beard in mind, when I came up this a couple of weeks ago, I wasn't sure if we get one. We thought it'd be great if we could somehow get eight. We've now had over one hundred enter. So the more that you can go along and cheer along and have a really good laugh Saturday morning, we'd really appreciate that. Be nice to see you all say hello as well. So it's at the VU Witten Oval ten am this Saturday. Get down there, cheer your grands on. Thank you very much. If you ever email me, it's Christian at gold one four three dot com dot au. Can be absolutely anything. We talk on the showing though we might have moved on and just something there. You've got something to say about it. We call it late to the party, so you can drop in whenever you want. Christian Late to the party on Pney business go on over here in the UK. I listen to the podcast every day and it's a kebab shop. You those little kabab shops outside footy grounds?
Speaker 4: Yep, I said, the mobile ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of those. You ever go anywhere near them? No? I have a number one ruled in life.
Speaker 8: Oh never, Oh.
Speaker 2: No I no, no no. I had a burger from one of those years ago and I didn't work for a week and a half. I actually thought I was going blind at one point I was so ill. Golden rolled in life. Don't go anywhere, especially the kebab ones as well. I'm sure they're much better in this city. But I would never normally trust the.
Speaker 4: Ones at service stations.
Speaker 2: I don't trust that elephant's leg. It looks like it's sweating. Why is the mean sweating? And those hot dogs have been there for about five years?
Speaker 4: Although I am hungry this morning and could.
Speaker 2: Go to the elephant's leg anyway. This kebab shop mobile kebab shop the van Jason Donovan.
Speaker 4: That's very good and is that relevant in the UK? Jason Donovan. Megastan probably loved neighbors more than we.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's huge.
Speaker 8: She lives there.
Speaker 2: He's a megastant that's been for years. Another one here late to the party. We're talking about things. A couple of weeks ago on the show Christian, this will give you this is This is a historical email. I love this. This is from Peta in Poland. Listen to the podcast as well. When I was six in nineteen ninety one in Poland, I qued for four hours to get a free fifty milli liter cup of Coca Cola lights. Yeah. Then we were talking about big festival together. A thimble. That's a thimble, isn't it? Fifteen minute of Coca Cola lights.
Speaker 4: I didn't even think of that. It's thirty meals as a shot class. No, it's not even two shots. I have four hours, please, four hours? You get one shot of coke light and that's it.
Speaker 2: It was being introduced in Poland and you were only allowed only allowed fifteen MILLI. It's like some of our giveaways will only give away two drinks vouchers. If you want to email me Christian at Gold one four three dot com dot au. We love getting them.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Now I've had so many of these in the last couple of days, we decided to do a few more. We were talking about your TV crushes. Do you remember where you maybe a teenager, an impressionable, hormonal teenager, someone came on your TV and you felt some kind of attraction towards them. Here were some of the best calls.
Speaker 3: My TV crush was Lewis Collins, who played Body in The Professionals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I also had a TV crush on him as well.
Speaker 3: Oh you were a Body or Doyle and I was definitely Body.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He was an absolute stud, wasn't he.
Speaker 7: My TV crush was Elthy.
Speaker 2: Of a singer that is one of my best friends. The actually place him I'm going to have to take seriously. I'm going to google in there. My friend Shane Richie, but is althy right, No, no, no, seriously, I've got his number on my phone. He that guyh yeah, home away and even he's not rageous.
Speaker 4: Richard Dean Anderson here is Magar.
Speaker 2: So you like a man who's basically a human Swiss army knife, whatever situation he's in, he can fashion a canoe or kayak out of a paper clip. You got it. Norris Walker Texas Ranger, I get it. I get it. I'm a happy married guy, but I'm always attracted to Chuck Norris and Walker walchitexas Ranger. What a TV show as well?
Speaker 10: He's sick and he saves everybody.
Speaker 2: All right, So who is your TV crush? Let's go to the lines. Goome on in, Vicky person, Come on, Vicky, that's a cooler show. So who was your TV crush?
Speaker 9: Ah?
Speaker 4: The funds are really the Fonds?
Speaker 2: Why not? You know, the leather jacket, the hay, the hair as well. Yeah, that's going back a couple of years. But it was the Fonzie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, hell and then later richardson from Magi do you know what.
Speaker 2: When we did this the other week, Richard Dean Andson Macguiver there was a lot of love for him as well.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but then sadly we Google image searched him and he didn't age as well as some of the others, is all I want.
Speaker 2: To We shouldn't have done that. It's like the Wizard of Ours. You don't peer back behind the curtain. Don't we googling them? Now, Let's remember them as they were that she preserved in our memories.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is where the internet stay with the reruns.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Vicky. So we're talking about TV crushes. We're talking this a couple of weeks ago, nine four one four one four three. Paul, good morning, Yeah, good morning everyone.
Speaker 5: How are we all doing today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're pretty good. Point. And who was your TV crush? Paul?
Speaker 3: As a young fellow in my teens, I really loved Kelly Bundy from Married with Children.
Speaker 2: Christina Applegate absolutely, yeah, it's all about it. Yeah, millions of young kids, young teenage boys all over the world, and a massive one. Yeah, from Married with Children, which were actually a really really funny sitcom. And Matt Groening, who went on to do The Simpsons, said, without that TV show then would have been no Simpsons or Homer Simpsons. Yeah, it was certainly inspired by that TV show. Yeah, very very funny show. Yeah, okay. And then the actor that played our Bundy is now when modern family name really really funny guy, very funny guy. Yeah, Paul, that's a great one. Thanks for that one. I think you're just going to spike Google images today. Would be reminded of Christina. Paul, Good morning, Good morning, Christian. How are you. I'm really good mate, Welcome to the show. We're talking about TV crushes again on the show. So who was it for you? Diana Appeal?
Speaker 5: Appeal?
Speaker 2: Yeah, from what Craig he was The Avengers, The Avengers. This is an old TV show that went around the world, but from Britain. What up the seventies, Yes.
Speaker 5: Like sixties, early seventies.
Speaker 2: Google Yah. Her and another guy called Patrick McNee. He was always in a bowler hat, a a saval rose suit and an umbrella. She was always in a leather cat suit.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: Every guy's stream.
Speaker 2: Well guy with a bowler hat and it's powerful stuff for a young teenage boys, an English gent dressed up like that, it's very alluring, all right, Paul, thanks for cool. Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: I've just got a text from my wife. Do you have varying levels of soap at your house? Like the good soap and the and the normal soap?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And I got to be honest, the basic stuff is for me and the good stuff is for her and the kids.
Speaker 4: So it turns out, and I didn't know I've been using the good stuff. The facial exfoliator is. I've been using it just as like a body one. What well, I didn't. I didn't know it was. It's this special little orange packet and I didn't. I've just been using it like man, because it feels good, actually feels great, and so I've been going I've been going all over with it. And then Bianca's like, why is the facial exfoliator so low?
Speaker 2: And it's really expensive? You don't like us using your stuff? And yes, it's okay for you just to use a razor of ours and actually ruin it on your legs. Yeah, you I don't like a huge in your.
Speaker 10: Good Chris did that with my cleanser once my Esday Lord cleanser. I was thinking it's getting low. I've got to like not use so much, and he.
Speaker 8: Said, you that green tube's beautiful in these.
Speaker 2: Great you rub that on it, you rub that on the arm or the show. Oh this feels great.
Speaker 4: You know what I am going to do now when you're a kid and you used to steal from your parents licky cabinet and tied up with water, top up the foliadd with water.
Speaker 8: I think she might find out.
Speaker 1: The Christian who Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Time four. This morning's at work time waster. Now many of you might not know that Monday today is actually a National body Part Awareness Day, and.
Speaker 4: So I've seen you draw a long bow before men?
Speaker 2: Are you sorry? If I do some research and I'm up to speed on what day is today? Monday today is National body Part Awareness Day?
Speaker 4: How are you going to celebrate by doing this feature?
Speaker 2: Today's at work time waster? To bring away to the awareness is body part films? I've got Dude wears my cart lich, Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Or dude, whar's my calf?
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to say both good thy Tannic, that's funny. Das Booty German war movie Dass boot Das Booty.
Speaker 4: Hi, if I knew the movie, that's funny. You never heard a dass boot I only worked for some English films.
Speaker 2: Hi, and uh, the Silence of the Limbs, that's good, all right, that's funny.
Speaker 4: What have you got the lion skin yep?
Speaker 2: And what else?
Speaker 4: Funny bone collector for your funny bone yep and bone collector?
Speaker 2: And you got one final one.
Speaker 4: On the other one is Silence of the Limbs. Can you give me that paper?
Speaker 2: All right? Text Hills in O four seven five O three one oh four three, O four seven five, O three one O four three On National body Part Awareness Day, we're looking for your body part movies.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: All right, now time to mark? Today's at what time? Where I stir? Which is body part movies? You ready to mark? I am ready? Gold? Silver, Bron's okay, we've got womb Raider silver plus. That's all Leah in Sunshine Sleeping Booty, Sleeping Booty, that's good Gold, Barry Ill mill Park, well done, blatter Runner silver plus one for producer Brad that's Sir David north Cut. Uh, he's the belt and Knight and Night's Talbone Silver. That's good. Cowlyn Morningson back Glands returns that Glands return, Yeah your Glands, Batman back Glands returns.
Speaker 4: Don't like it?
Speaker 2: Jack in St Kilk Live, his name's Jack though, Bron Liver let die.
Speaker 4: That's funny but not enough to laugh at that Silver plus.
Speaker 2: Well done, Mickey Boy and Dan to and on Vain Spotting. That's very good.
Speaker 4: Gold.
Speaker 2: Julian Hawthorne, well done, Gone with the wind pipe Silver and one Fire two final one. I think this is the best one. Tom has got this one Risky Business.
Speaker 4: That's good. That's our winner for today unless.
Speaker 2: Thige Noon, Bi Noon, Thie Noon or Risty Business, Risky Business win's it? Well done Tom and.
Speaker 1: Risk The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So as we count down to the Grand Final this weekend at the VU win over one hundred of Melbourne's finest granny's gone up against each other trying to kick them all as far as they can. We'd love you all to come along. It'd be a really good laugh this weekend Saturday, ten am. We'll all be there. Be love to see you cheer the grands on a lot of people asking what's going to happen to the other grands that don't obviously win. We are worried about trouble. Yeah, but we can finance.
Speaker 4: We can't give away ninety plus prizes though, No, but.
Speaker 2: What we can do so one hundred grands also kicking.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 2: We will then look at all the scores. This but I'm still really nervous about because the guy getting all the scores is.
Speaker 4: I'm in charge of the measuring tape or measuring special lasers.
Speaker 2: Sleepy mook sleephead is getting all the scores, and I really want Sleepy Sleephead is getting have you all? Have you not? Several times during the show gone during a song and laid down on account.
Speaker 4: I never sleep.
Speaker 2: No are you laying down? Do you see perhaps on me lying down during the show?
Speaker 4: You guys got more stuff to do during the song.
Speaker 2: I'll give you stuff to do your email. Sleepy looks sleepped.
Speaker 4: I'm just down.
Speaker 2: I am jacksually lived. He's got to get up Saturday morning when he would be sleeping Mook sleephead in his bed. So and why that that guy is taking all the scores for a hundred grands going on? Was was she nine meters?
Speaker 9: Or?
Speaker 2: Which grinds that?
Speaker 4: But say I do it right?
Speaker 2: You will do it right.
Speaker 4: Hypothetically for a moment.
Speaker 2: Let's have a round. Get him extra money to get it right. Please get him drugs.
Speaker 4: Say I get get it right. I've got one hundred grands or kicking and their mediaage with it down to eight. We take the top eight and then they go into the grand final.
Speaker 2: So we have a finally Doris wins Hey. The other seven start closing in on us. They push you to the floor, they start kicking. They start kicking. I wait a couple of minutes ago, stop it nowans U NaNs have one. That's a lovely thing. You can go to the Peninsula Hot Springs. It's just having its biggest expansion ever giving away. They get a double pass to experience well being at World Wellness Weekend September. The twenty second pilates yoga, meditation, wellness talks. Have you ever been forest bathing?
Speaker 4: I've been down to the Hot Springs. It's a good one.
Speaker 2: A lot of people say you must do this sort of kids, live music, global bathing journeys.
Speaker 4: What's that mean?
Speaker 2: No idea body clay workshop, interactive food demonstrations, hot and cold therapy workshops, cinema screenings, geothermal baiting and more. Basically, they get to have pampering like they've never had it before.
Speaker 4: So all the runners up will win this giveaway.
Speaker 2: Hey listen, we say all sorry, we're going to bankrupt the Peninsula Springs Ago of NaN's turning up sending on the Hot Springs at once, they'd be like cocoon, why are the old people coming towards us?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three, all right, before we end the show. Then we got one last thing to give away, the package that we've were just talking about. The runner up grands, the other seven they get in the final light, they all get this past a wellness breaks pass to go to Peninsula Hot Springs for their wellness package. We've got one of these, a double pass to give away right now on nine four one four one oh four three. Title of today's show is Sleepy mcsleephead. That is not my name, it's absolutely not his name, but Sleepy mcsleephead is also his name. We are back tomorrow morning. When you wake up, we've got more tickets on the Row Melbourne Show and also we'll have five topic Tuesday
Speaker 1: The Christian o'connal Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three