Speaker 1: Just stood black, couple of mitches, release yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. Would you rather sit on a cake and eat a dick or sit on a dick and need a cake.
Speaker 2: Sit on a deck and eat a cake? Absolutely? If you sit on the cake, you ruin it. Do you think I'd have a waste of cake? By sit.
Speaker 1: Nob and Mitchell cous are you?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: Hi? Mitchell?
Speaker 4: And I know people are probably thick of hearing about Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: This'll be the last time we mentioned it again, but I do really want to.
Speaker 4: Hear what you thought of the show. Oh it's the first time we've chatted about it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: First of all, I want to say bold choice of Taylor to choose the old New Sydney Zoo over Taronga Zoo. I mean that was a political state.
Speaker 2: She's like, I don't speak on political events, but choosing Sydney Zoo over to wronga zoo, yeah bold.
Speaker 4: I heard an ad the other day being like Tarronga Zoo the only zoo with Harbor you. I'm like, Wow, they're really trying to hammer their point of difference there, aren't.
Speaker 1: I know, and you know and Sydney Zoo is out selling them in tickets. I was reading all their advertising years the old New Sydney Zoo wear flat's hills because you got to Tarongoa and you've got to get on a fucking gondola.
Speaker 2: Never even been to Tarronga, to be honest, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: It's iconic, but it is like you get your steps up.
Speaker 2: It's so steep. It's on the hills in Sydney Harbor. It's not a good anyway. This isn't talking about the Taylor Show. You didn't you're avoiding it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I really enjoyed it. I had the time of life.
Speaker 2: A little fuck long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she could have cut out the mossy roof era.
Speaker 2: How dare you? I went fair of for folklore.
Speaker 1: Are hated folklore and hated evermore. I agree with that, really love reputation. That got me up.
Speaker 2: That was too short, don't you think? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I wanted a lot more rap era. Yeah, but I I loved how that because when you're in the audience, you get given a glowband right and wristband, and they're like geo location. So a snake was open through the audience. I know which was during the rep era, which fancy, very fancy. That's what I loved. It was a spectacle. I didn't love all the B sides.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I'm kind of curious to know if you've changed your mind about her, because I did threaten to dig up all the dirt all the things you've said about Taylor Swift over time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done. So would you like to hear what you said about what you've said about Taylor? This is I was a guest of her personal label. I know, but that's why I'm asking if you've changed your mind. Yeah, because you can change your mind, can't you?
Speaker 1: I have changed my mind. Well, let me just do some more compliments. First, I love Taylor Swift and I genuinely really enjoyed.
Speaker 2: It was a great It was a great experience. Okay, now listen to the dirt. All right, let's roll the audio.
Speaker 1: Don't you look at Taylor Swift and go, oh, I'm going to sing a song and you're going to believe it's a tailor song?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: I think the fire bush wrung really warm and bread the city lights captured in my heart.
Speaker 2: I said, no, it's a far What about nineteen eighty nine?
Speaker 1: Taylor's versions nothing for me, really, Yeah, I just I just enjoy more adult music.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you've got a real attitude on you today.
Speaker 1: I'm not scared of the Swifties because they're children in infants and they're all such sucks.
Speaker 2: I just think they're annoying children. I just think that Taylor Swift, she'd be I wish al idiots could see the look on your face as you I'm very rarely embarrassed.
Speaker 4: I'm very embarrassed, which tells me that you probably have changed your mind. You're like, I can't believe I said that I have. You think she's incredible.
Speaker 1: Now, I know the stemmina on that woman, and but now it sounds like I'm just saying it, yeah, to exonerate it myself.
Speaker 2: But she really is incredible. You know what I was planning to do with roving a porter Oscar.
Speaker 4: Yes, we were going to go to the stadium on the night of your show, because you know, I kind of accused you of being a fake fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you.
Speaker 4: Didn't deserve to be there because other people didn't get tickets. Having said that, you didn't take tickets away from anyone else.
Speaker 2: It was the corporate box. They wouldn't have been allowed in there anymore. Of course, we were going to go to.
Speaker 4: The stadium and meet you out the front and like interrogate you to like prove that you're a fake fan.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be like finish this lyric. Oh, that would have that would have terrified me. Ready finished? Am I being grilled? I'm going to see how you would have gone. I wasn't ready for this. We don't have to do it. Thing Price Kipper Jener is here. Are you complicit in this?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Thanks? All lot? What is complete?
Speaker 1: That mean?
Speaker 2: Again? Like she's she's part of the she's part of it. Had nothing to do with any of that.
Speaker 1: She's playing at supporting.
Speaker 2: You're complicit?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: I can do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I play these songs on my radio show.
Speaker 2: I know them enough. Okay, let's do it. I'm sweating. Look we called it off again last night, but this time away. I never ever ever give a you're a line ahead. It's I'm telling you, I'm telling you we never ever ever Okay, you were closed. That's that's that's that's from fevermore, fever more paramore. What what about this one? This is a new one that you would have been playing Okay great, I'm drunk in the back of the car and a crowd like a baby coming home from the bar. Oh said, I'm fine, but it wasn't true. And I and I'm wearing a T shirt. How about you? I don't want okay sake it just to get you and you guys.
Speaker 1: See, I don't know lyrics. I've got lyric nesia. I've told you these lyric na.
Speaker 2: I know, which is why I really wanted to do this.
Speaker 4: Oscar ended up not being available, but we wanted to just do it because I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, even if Mitch knows the song, it's just bad with lyrics. You know about these songs? One more do it? It wouldn't have looked good for you. Do you have any more? Yeah? What about this one? Ain't it funny? Rumors fly and I know you heard about me, so hey, let's be friends.
Speaker 1: I'm dying to see how this one ends. Grab the passport and your friends trying to make a basketball out of a hoop net cloth.
Speaker 2: I knew that the end part was it still worked.
Speaker 4: Grab your passport and my hands, not grab your passwork and a friend.
Speaker 2: Cool tip. See if she wants to come and round here to get away with us all right now? Her lyrics are good, she writes, very.
Speaker 5: Well, what's your favorite lyric of her?
Speaker 1: Karma is your boyfriend on Here's the Guy on the Chiefs coming straight home to me?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it, Jenn'm assuming you love the show.
Speaker 5: I loved her.
Speaker 6: I did a comprehensive review on jonesin Amanta.
Speaker 1: Did you yeah, when what day? What time it was.
Speaker 5: On Tuesday morning?
Speaker 2: What time six fifty? Gave you six to fifty?
Speaker 1: In the radio world, that means this is the ships content. If you've got seven to fifty five, Yeah, that's prime Jay.
Speaker 6: I got seven fifty five for the Scooby Doo artwork.
Speaker 1: Because they they steal our content once again, Do.
Speaker 2: Jennik get fart on this podcast and they interview about it the next morning? What day was it?
Speaker 5: Tuesday?
Speaker 2: What time? Six fifty? Yeah, let's quickly just see.
Speaker 1: Six fifty five six fifty This is Jones demand to breakfast show your life back again.
Speaker 2: What time are you looking at? Six forty six fift? Yeah? She was quite clear. I okay, so well, And just to add to a man who's phone Jenna, who provides all our digital content and does a great job. Is a huge swifty And you were there at the last show. I was there.
Speaker 6: It was incredible, amazing.
Speaker 3: Great reviews the last one. And you'd seen what had happened in Melbourne and in Sydney.
Speaker 5: Did you think she.
Speaker 3: Might be able to gas by the time she got to the last one, to be honest, no, And was everyone just up and screaming or filming themselves?
Speaker 2: What were they doing?
Speaker 5: Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 6: I was surprised about the people around me, so I stood the whole way, of course, and everyone know the people around me, A lot of them were just sitting down.
Speaker 2: This is you know, I wouldn't. You're going to forever shocking radio. I'm glad you got your shocking I reckon.
Speaker 4: You know how, we have a swearer for every time we mentioned someone's name whose name I'm not going to say, you know who I reckon. We're going to have to bust out a second jar for every time I hear James your man's names, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Your name drop that.
Speaker 1: It's like when someone's dating like a famous DJ and no one knows I'm dating DJ Konski.
Speaker 5: Shut the fuck up, love DJ Konski.
Speaker 2: All right, I agree for J and A. That's not part of it. You say it again, it's two dollars transferred to the kid. What about whenever I'm on and it's which is every day.
Speaker 1: At the moment, and you'll have to transfer the money. Okay, Now, Mitchell's real egg on your face because you've just ridiculed me on my own show and proven that I am a fake swifty and all I've done for you is a kind gesture and an.
Speaker 2: Act of love. I'd love to see it.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: As you know, Mitchell, you went to the show and you went to get merchandise, and as you said, you couldn't get any.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they only had four excelling up really strong. Stop.
Speaker 1: Today on the show, we have a guest. Now, this guest her name. She's an idiot. She al sort of ads, yeah, of course, no, she's actually very bright, but she is an idiot of she listens to the show. She also is interning here at the show. Yeah, her name is Georgia. George's out there in the phone line.
Speaker 2: Georgia. You that MC gonna work, Georgia if you just press speak to all this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hello, we haven't intern How long have you been working on this show.
Speaker 7: This show, Yeah, a couple of hours ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so eleven minutes or something like that.
Speaker 1: Georgia, why don't you bring in the gift that you have for Mitchell coming?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: What do you mean just you embrace yourself?
Speaker 1: I mean when you said you had a surprise on the show, I went, oh, he'll get me something nice.
Speaker 2: I never said I had a surprise. I know, I'm just making it up. What's happened by Georgia? Come on in here we go?
Speaker 4: Allright?
Speaker 1: Wait talking to that microphone, Georgia, goodness me back to intern school?
Speaker 8: Yeah all right.
Speaker 7: I was working at the Taylor Swift concert.
Speaker 2: We are you doing? What?
Speaker 8: Kiss? Activation?
Speaker 2: Ah? Right?
Speaker 4: She works in the radio giving out free ship from the radio station, and.
Speaker 7: We got given stuff that we weren't allowed to give out. And I don't want it. And I thought you would love it because it's a medium and it's the errors your Errors shirt in a medium.
Speaker 2: She's got your merchandise.
Speaker 8: This is your shirt. If you would love it or hate it or like it.
Speaker 2: George, you can stay darling third Wheel all the Thank you God. Why didn't you want it?
Speaker 7: I just feel like it's not merch that I would wear because I didn't go to the concert.
Speaker 4: I literally was going to order someone online this morning, but amount of time, so thank god I didn't.
Speaker 1: They actually he's putting it on. They actually run big.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh my god, that's perfect.
Speaker 2: My collections complete is a swift. Thank you, Georgia. Now to say thank you, we also have a gift for you.
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 2: And is it just me? Pop socket?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: See what pops? It's on your phone?
Speaker 5: I do now.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a good answer.
Speaker 1: Back out there, Thanks Georgia.
Speaker 2: She's in turning on the show today. Bless her. She's very sweet, she's very good at her job.
Speaker 8: It's very cool.
Speaker 2: So she's sitting out there watching. I mean, I'm blown away with her work so far. Look at this. I've got a Taylor Sif shirt. Pretty impressive.
Speaker 1: Interesting she chose you, But also that means she's listened to the show because you were upset you couldn't get your own mergyh.
Speaker 2: I was bitching about that. That's a real fan. I will say.
Speaker 1: I walked out of the box and there was some girl crying on the ground. I thought, have you lost your mother?
Speaker 2: What's wrong? No? Her secret song tonight was a willow whisper. She was crying because the same What night were you there? Saturday? She did New Year's Day that night. I was spewing, why because I love that song?
Speaker 1: Never heard it in my life. I actually went and did a piss during that song. Oh my god, I didn't even need to pee.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, if it's your first time was sitting to the show, welcome to Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Welcome? Hi everyone? You looks so good in that shirt. That suit me?
Speaker 1: It really does suit you. Yeah, that color, the cream is lovely. Yea, with all the airs on it, you're gorgeous.
Speaker 2: We'd want a black shirt, but beggars can't be cheer. George is out there.
Speaker 1: We started with is it just me something we've noticed, something we hate to appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know. Mitchell's you don't know. And mine's about a change that I want to make in my life that will affect me forever, permanent change. I'm talking bodily changes.
Speaker 2: What are we talking like some sort of cosmetic surgery? Yeah, essentially. Yeah. Oh, i'd have to go in for a day, I'd say, I'm curious. Now I want to hear yours. We can get to mind later. What's yours about mine?
Speaker 4: It's about reflecting on your childhood myths about being a kid based Oh so much.
Speaker 2: That's one particular thing. Okay, we'll get to it. Shall we start? Yep? Guy for it?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Is it time for me to get a tattoo?
Speaker 5: Ah? What are you thinking?
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of getting a tattoo on my right or left butt cheek upper like the picture looking at my ass?
Speaker 2: Well, come down.
Speaker 1: And where the crack is like five centimeters to the right of the left of the crack like kind.
Speaker 2: Of like on the top of the cheek. Why there?
Speaker 1: Because I can hide it? And yeah, only really anyone that sees me nude will ever.
Speaker 2: See anyone who's lucky enough.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. Yeah, the competition winners.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by the way, you won't have to have day surgery for attat.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. You won't be out for the day. I don't know how it works.
Speaker 4: I wonder how much it hurts to get it on your ass, because I've only gotten it on my wrists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got the new South Wales Transport logoing.
Speaker 2: I los sorry, sorry, not a fucking what a lie? What is the new South Maleth trans what?
Speaker 1: It's a warrior? And then you've got paws up on the other other.
Speaker 4: Wast See the art pop tattoo The lady gga tattoo I got when I was nineteen or maybe twenty, and I was a huge Gaga fan and I thought I'll always feel this way about my favorite singer.
Speaker 2: About six months later, I regretted it. I hate it. I love it. They just didn't do a good job. No, it's it's thick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like bubble writing. And it was supposed to be really faint text.
Speaker 1: You know when you change the fund on Microsoft ware document that all of a sudden it's this big, chunky bubble writing.
Speaker 2: You don't know how to get it, like this is some clip art shit.
Speaker 4: And so all I'm saying is don't rush into the tat okay, because you might regret it. But then I suppose you don't have to look at it every day and you wouldn't face what I face often where people ask me, oh, what's your tattoo?
Speaker 2: Saying then you have to be like, yes, yeah, well so here are my current thoughts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to get a subway sandwich, like a Deli sub with a bite taken out of it.
Speaker 2: That's kind of Is that some sort of hint that you want your art there? Oh no, I hate that. Oh I just wanted You're gonna have a bite taken out of your ass? Text?
Speaker 1: Say no on the sandwich because it's my favorite food. I love a Deli sub, And it's kind of funny. It's like, why do you have a sub?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 5: That's as far as I've got, So that's the only idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That or a fish bowl with a fish in it. Okay, Well again, don't rush into it.
Speaker 4: Sit with that for and if you still feel really strongly about that idea, then sure get a subway sandwich on your arm, well, or a fish.
Speaker 1: I hate to psychoanalyze it, but what does it tell you about where I'm at in my life? Because you know me, I am so indecisive, Like I truly am crippled by decision making. I really am, like I kind of an not a food drive through as a fucking seven car pile up. But I am very convinced that the tatoo is the right choice, and I go A year ago I would not have I would have laughed at you if you said that Mitch Cherry wants to get a tattoo.
Speaker 4: Well, do you remember this time six months ago on this very podcast, I said, is it time for me to get a nose ring?
Speaker 2: Everyone was in favor of it. Oh yeah, everyone was like, yep, do it. It looks great.
Speaker 4: I had the fake one in I never got around to it, so I obviously didn't feel that strongly about it.
Speaker 2: So it's probably a good thing I didn't rush into it. Why didn't you end up not? Why did you not get that? I just forgot that it was something I wanted, so I clearly didn't want it that bad. I think you really need to do it.
Speaker 4: I reckon I should give it a crack. That's not like a tattoo. No, it'd easily just let it close up.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent, get it done and you pull it out.
Speaker 5: Don't pull it out.
Speaker 2: No clip it out. Yeah, you know, go to hairhouse warehouse. Actually, don't tum that I went through. So what's the process of getting your asked hate? That's my question, And i'd have to be you know, when you.
Speaker 4: They're just gonna have to like pull your rundy through the side, or you're gonna have to be like dick and balls down on the table.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'd lie on my stomach, I'd imagine, and that I'd pray there's a cutout for the balls and the deck, but just to fall for breathability.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ. Well, I'm just saying, you know one of those things you get swollen. Yeah, mine did the other day, which one is my balls and penis.
Speaker 5: From the gunnery.
Speaker 2: Jenna. That's clear up. That is none of the side effects. It's efect clean. No, I got a new cockring, sorry, Georgia. Oh God.
Speaker 1: A sexologist who comes on my radio show said I'm going to send you a gift.
Speaker 2: So she send me a cockering.
Speaker 1: And it's got a peroneum rubber, so it's a cockering, and then it's got like a V that touches the prostate from the outside. I'll try this, but before I use it with a partner, I want to use it on my own practice.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I put it on and it goes like, oh, your penis goes in. Imagine like a disc. Your penis goes in.
Speaker 2: You've got to stretch it open. Penis goes in. Then your balls go in and it's.
Speaker 1: A rigid, hard plastic you know those bendy rulers from year six that bend. It doesn't stretch, but it bends. So put it over. Then I get erect, right, I look at myself in the mirror.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And then it gets stuck because the blood flow goes into the penis. But then it can't escape because the veins.
Speaker 2: Are all park. Isn't that the whole point? No, it shouldn't be that tight.
Speaker 1: You should be able to have enough blood flow for the erection to subside. So I finished, and I went, oh, give me ten seconds that it will go back to normal. Right, it went purple? Oh god, like a zombie chew. And then me aching kicked in.
Speaker 2: What did you have to do? Get a pair of thiers or something.
Speaker 1: There's one I am, Oh I live at home. Yeah, so I have to waddle standing up with a navy blue pulsating mind Jukeuse I couldn't turn it off.
Speaker 2: Oh was it like vibrating? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And you know those sex toys you go, you'd think they'd be on off, but it's on soft, medium, hard or Yeah.
Speaker 2: The pattern of the vibration on some cock rings, it's like yep, or it's or it's yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I had motorol or razor go, so I have to go to the garage and you know I cut it off with a.
Speaker 5: Pair of piles.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's risky. Use implies so close to your member.
Speaker 1: No, No, I did it on the shaft, like on the top of the penis.
Speaker 2: I didn't do it. Did my balls because all the balls. But what if you slipped and car strated? You said, I'm already circumcised. What would have happened? No cars straight is very different to circumcise. Oh fuck, you're right. Yeah, I pictured something, loved it off completely. My god, need that thing.
Speaker 4: If that had been me in that moment, I would have been a bit nervous, got the jitters, and then just slipped and I'm like, oh no, there it goes.
Speaker 1: You lost your penis. You're easy it anyway, So hey, now you are you are?
Speaker 2: We could have sold that somewhere in the next merch drop. I don't even know what to say to that brass, butten's penis is pickled when I don't even know who you're talking about. He's a wizard.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'll get the tattoo on my upper cheek. If there are any tattoo artists that listen, because we have very creative idiots, I'd love you to send me some mock ups. Yeah, I'll pay you if you give me the tattoo.
Speaker 2: I will end up. I'd love to employ an idiot.
Speaker 4: Do you just want them to do a sketch like the design or do you want someone to actually offer to do the.
Speaker 2: Tat design off?
Speaker 5: Both?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I design to be cute, but I want fine line. I don't want nothing.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you better tell the tattoo artists that too, mate, because look, my fine line turned out like this.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean that when I said it, but like I said.
Speaker 4: I wonder how it's going to feel on the arts because the wrists the bone is quite close, but it's just quite spongy.
Speaker 2: The ass cheeks, aren't they they?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and mine, I've got stretch marks two on my butts, so you're gonna have to work around the stretch.
Speaker 2: I think you could integrate them into the design.
Speaker 1: Could like a whistled a wilted piece of letters rolling off the sub.
Speaker 2: It's a stretch mark, a streaky bacon. The stretch mark.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to post a photo of your ass crack wretch marks in the greet that people can work with the.
Speaker 1: Intern Georgia bringing the gym camera.
Speaker 2: Is it just me? The rude shocks of young adults food now coming up in episode one ninety this Wednesday. Wow, good on us. I know we're getting close to the big two way way, aren't we. Yeah? Yeah, happy for us. You sound thrilled about it? No, no, no, no, it is exciting.
Speaker 5: You're so distracted.
Speaker 2: What are you doing over it? Nothing? You're up to something.
Speaker 1: The whole point of having three people on a podcast is that I can do something and you guys talk every time.
Speaker 2: But you're really bad at multitier. I'm looking at you too. Now, go on, what are you doing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I'm getting excited because Wednesday's episode is the continuation of the annual No, it's not a coss.
Speaker 2: This is the extended version of the block theme side of.
Speaker 4: Your segments last week where you wanted to make things that don't exist in block formrect into a block.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that is because lint I am a famous lint bunny is being turned into a block this Easter and it made me think, God, there are some good choky bars that would work in block form, and there's others that wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Difference between a bar and a block, yes on, So like a crunchy that can work as a chocolate block. It's very different to the bar though, whereas some things like a Snickers there a remands.
Speaker 2: You just never know how that's going to turn up.
Speaker 4: And so there were lots of suggestions in the Facebook group from our idiots.
Speaker 2: About what you could block.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so many and Wednesdays when we'll get the update, I will.
Speaker 1: Say top currently is the top chocolate that the idiots want is.
Speaker 2: A curly whirllye oh that's a good idea, but a lot.
Speaker 8: Of caramel, there's not much chocolate sticky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then you'd go, I don't know how will it block? That's the whole point of the game. Yeah, I mean you two need to lock in. We've locked in yours. You're doing the top deck no double decker sorry, yeah, close enough, And you're doing Scotch Finger, aren't you.
Speaker 2: I think I gave you a few options and you can take your pick. Okay, cool that as days have you already made them or are you're going to make them? Right in front of it?
Speaker 1: Still no, No, I will make them ahead of time because I've got a chill like because it will be wet chocolate. So I do have to do some prep.
Speaker 2: But I did you do an Instagram live or something when you're doing it as well? You reckon? Yeah, I could to see the process because I'm curious about that. Well, TikTok live. Now I just follow in your footsteps. Oh yes, yeah, I enjoy that. So I won't do that jump on the couple of bits of the count.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good idea. Well, I did order chocolate molds. I can't do it this episode because I haven't arrived yet. I ordered them from I think they're coming from Taiwan. I ordered the chocolate molds that we spoke about last week, taking so long.
Speaker 2: I didn't order.
Speaker 1: I don't have Prime Amazon Prime, so I had to pay shipping and they're being sent.
Speaker 2: But look I literally ordered some day right here. Oh this is embarrassing.
Speaker 4: They were on Amazon and it was the next day delivery, not from Taiwan. You don't need to be a Prime member. You can't ship things in one day from Taiwan.
Speaker 1: You're tell me Alexandria Sydney has these chocolate molds just sitting by your place.
Speaker 4: I don't know where the Amazon warehouse is, but it was there the next day. There you go take those home, mate.
Speaker 1: Oh and I skipped out and bought the cheap ones. These are bougie, They're fin This will be like.
Speaker 2: Lind Yeah, they will be very thin. Oh oh thank you. Wow, God, you're good at what you do. I am. I was kind of gonna make my own blocks and try and upstage. You're actually, that's not nice. All right, will leave your capable hand. Thank you very much. That's on Wednesday, Yes, Wednesday's episode. Are you ready for my Is it just me?
Speaker 1: I'm ready, right, let's go, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Do you kind of miss the days when you were a kid and you did not give a fuck how annoying you were?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, you were just blissfully unaware that you were annoying every fucking adult around you.
Speaker 2: But you were just in your own little world totally.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pain in the ass. I was wearing bad boy T shirts running through Best and Less.
Speaker 2: I was a bit of a kid, I reckon I would have been so painful, Like adult Mitchell could not handle having young Mitchell around. Really, I would have been so annoying.
Speaker 1: But do you ever see those TikTok trends that go, when you think about giving up, there's some French song in the background. They go, Imagine how proud a little you would be.
Speaker 4: Oh, I hate those things that tugs on your heart strings, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: But if little me was in the room, you'd fucking ask if my DS was charged.
Speaker 2: Yes, or if you could show me his game on your phone one hundred.
Speaker 6: That's what I always think, little younger self, little idiot, Like they.
Speaker 1: Give our younger selves too much credit. Like I was not introspective at six. I wouldn't go, you've lost weight and your podcast and radio career are amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wouldn't have given a ship about how much progress it made.
Speaker 5: I feel like, did you get a horse?
Speaker 2: No? You never did. So I was a very annoying kid, like I said.
Speaker 4: And the other day, me and a few friends went for a swim and there was this really fucking irritating child just getting on our nerves, harassing us. He like came up to us with its little fucking water pistol and started squirting us with the water.
Speaker 2: And at first we were like being polite, we were being like, ah, you got us, yeah, you got his here.
Speaker 4: And then we were like putting our hands up, being like we surrender, no, yeah, we surrender off you fuck yeah yeah please. And so there was part of me that was really fucking irritated by this kid because the father sat idly by on a team's meeting, just not paying any attention to how annoying his child was. And so it was really fucking me up the wall. There was like an angel and devil on my shoulder. On the one hand, I'm thinking, fucking hell, if this kid believes in the tooth fairy, I'll help him make a fortune tonight.
Speaker 2: He keeps this shit up. But then on the other hand, I was thinking, isn't this nice? Look at him, Go, he doesn't give a shit.
Speaker 4: He's not aware how annoying he is yet No, and so he's just happy, go lucky, bleasefully unaware.
Speaker 2: And you don't want to be the one to crash that reality that he's built. Yeah, that he's not annoying, because you remember the moment that you realize you're annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do, actually I do. You know what happened to me? I was at a nilwa wine conference. My dad works in the wine and as the child and my parents wouldn't take us on holidays, but we went on my dad's annual wine conference, which is in wine capital, so the Hunter Valley, or it would be in what are some other wine regions.
Speaker 2: The Barossa, et cetera.
Speaker 1: So we went to one in the in the Barossa, and we're in this resort pool and I was this.
Speaker 2: Probably like eleven year old. Oh okay, yeah, and this.
Speaker 1: Girl my dad worked with, like a coworker of my dad's, And now I think back, I realized how bad it was. She was probably like twenty five. She was in a bikini, and I was playing with her, and she liked me, but clearly I thought she liked me, but I was pissing her off, like.
Speaker 2: You right, like she was really good at being nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I undid her bikini in front of all the stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I remember.
Speaker 1: I remember undoing it and then and then like subtly, it was like calculated. I did the left one and the right one in the middle one and it all came off and all her co workers saw her tips.
Speaker 2: And so did she lash out at you or did your dad have to reprimand.
Speaker 1: You, oh dad, Dad kind of high five and it was weird. That's my son. No, I got in so much trouble. And I remember that being a moment in my brother my mom oh my, oh wow to me, but it was a moment of.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was actually a bit fucking rogue man.
Speaker 4: How did the woman who's titsy exposed react? Did the jet accent of the peace reaction?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I I don't remember. I honestly don't remember. We're in a colorinade pool. But she just pulled it kind of right back up.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, really bad.
Speaker 5: That's so embarrassing.
Speaker 4: And so you were like, actually, I can't be an annoying little shit anymore. Yeah, eleven is a late age to realize.
Speaker 2: Bloomer came out at twenty three. I reckon, I realized bloom two. Actually, when what was.
Speaker 1: Your moment when you realize you're annoying? Because I can tell you the moment I realized for you.
Speaker 4: Go on, I'm jokie. I actually can't remember my age. My sister was already in high school. I wasn't I was still in primary school. And whenever she had a friend over, I would just hang around them like a bad smell. Yeah, and it's her friend coming for a sleep bob, but not mine. But I obviously just had no concept of that at that age. So I would just bother them all day long. I'd follow them everywhere they went. I would talk, talk, talk, I annoy the shit out of them.
Speaker 2: And one time my sister was kind of like, dude, she's here to visit me, can you so annoying? Rack off? And then I was like, what do you mean she seems to be having fun? I wait, No, I'm annoying. I'm annoying. I'm annoying, aren't I? Oh my god? And then it all dawned on me. I was like, fair call, babes, fair call, I'll leave you to it. Wow.
Speaker 1: But then has that given you? Do you now have that as an adult issue? Like do you think I'm annoying? Because you know in.
Speaker 2: Therapy they go, what's the root? Has that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: That hasn't fucked me up.
Speaker 4: I think everyone needs a little bit of a wake up called, you know, otherwise I'd just be going about my life with no decoram whatsoever. Told I'm not saying that was traumatic, but that was the moment where I was like, oh, actually, fuck, people don't want to hear me just talk endlessly about McCloud's daughters and Tamagotchi's and whatever is on my mind at the moment. Yes, so yeah, I learned a bit of decorum that day.
Speaker 2: I would have hit my funny bone. Fuck. Oh ow oh, there's nothing funny about that. Why are you laughing? People laugh?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh funny, it'll tingly yeah. Yeah, God, your poor thing? Fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why do they call it that?
Speaker 2: The funny barn?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can you google that general?
Speaker 5: Yeah, nothing funny about it.
Speaker 2: You know what is meaning? I'm paralyzed. But you know what's weird about the funny bone. You can never do it on purpose?
Speaker 1: Ready, Yeah, that did nothing, But if that was an inadverted knock, I'd be giggling.
Speaker 2: The funny bone is the clid of the elbow. You can't find it famously.
Speaker 6: It got its nickname because of that funny feeling you get after you hit it.
Speaker 2: It's not funny, it's a bit fucked.
Speaker 4: I remember the first time, probably the same age, when I was annoying child. The first time I hit it by accident, and I freaked out.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm dying. Oh really, I'm going to get amputated.
Speaker 6: Also because it's the humorous, the humorous bone so funny.
Speaker 2: That's where your comedy comes from.
Speaker 4: And I bet they all thought it was really funny when they thought in the name, Yeah, is it.
Speaker 2: Just me on the fire? Adults just never get winded.
Speaker 1: I like used to get winded weekly and it used to shock me because you can't catch your breath and it was terrifying.
Speaker 4: What would you do to get winded weekly? That's a bit alarming. How much belly flopping when you do it?
Speaker 2: Quite a bit? No, I was.
Speaker 1: I was doing a lot of sport. I would always in.
Speaker 2: W you get kicked in the gut all the time, and yeah, be winded. Do you want me to kick you in the gut and see if it works? Yeah? I don't think I could do that. I don't think. I don't what you could do it? No, I could kick you in the gut, right, do you want to kick me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Pick up that ford and kila, drink bottle of yours and just whack it back. Why don't you just throw something in my abdominal area.
Speaker 5: I'm not throwing my bottle.
Speaker 2: Okay, then forget it. Yeah, and we all know how this is going to go. Totally. She's not going to have the strongest punch on her.
Speaker 1: She can barely blow a whistle, let alone throw.
Speaker 2: Actually the moment now she's getting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel everyone has that moment. But you know what's even more mortifying having that moment of realizing you've annoyed a whole room when you're a fully grown adult, really yeah, or like not a full room of people, but one person, when you go, oh, I'm actually annoying them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's super mortifying, but it's like, I think it's good to have someone wa and it's where you're like, oh, actually I'm killing the vibe right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, change gears a bit. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've definitely had those moments where I'm like, oh, I'm talking way louder than everyone right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, oh god, I'm tying it down of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I come home from doing the radio show and all this podcast and I'm like on, like our brains are racing, and then everyone else has done a full day of work and I'm like sound effects and they're like shut off, fuck up. Yes, quite literally?
Speaker 4: That what about you, Jen, And were you an annoying chance? We're always so polite.
Speaker 6: No, No, I was annoying. And it wasn't until I was like eleven when I overheard my aunt talking to my mum saying, I think she's mentally ill.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I reckon? I could have been eleven when it happened, and you were eleven. Two year I was Eleven's the age when you finally get decorum? Is that why I hate ten year olds so much? Because I'm like, you're too old to be behaving this place.
Speaker 2: And they're only twelve months away. You should have had your wake up call already. Seriously, Yeah, I don't know when.
Speaker 4: It happens in the same breath. I don't feel people should be nasty about telling a child that they were annoying it. I don't think my sister was nasty about it. No, And so because that kid by the pool, I wanted to tell him to fuck right off, and I'm like, oh, I can't clip his wings having.
Speaker 2: Such a good time.
Speaker 1: No. I remember at my house us the other week, like two weeks ago. It's been very hot in Sydney and we have a pool and our neighbors also have a pool. But I walk out in my undies and I was about to get in the pools.
Speaker 2: I swim in my undies. I don't have speedos, don't ask questions. And there were two children in the pool, swimming in your home, in my home, and I went, oh, can I help you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I said, what are you doing? Kids? And they went, our brother has his adult friends over and we don't feel comfortable swimming. And I got my hand and almost went good out it. Wait wait, wait were they not known to you? They're younger neighbors. Oh right, right, I thought they were just random fucking kid. They went, no, they weren't missing children, and.
Speaker 4: So there's an open door policy with them. I'm assuming they felt comfortable to go and use your pool.
Speaker 2: They've never done it in their whole lives.
Speaker 1: That's why I was ready to hit, like, you know, metically. Yeah, And then my hand went up, and then I thought I had a flashback. You were this annoying kid once. So I went enjoy boys, and I realized I was in my underpants and their parents need to be called. It was morning, so, you know, and the cockring had just been pried off, so there was there was swelling you're listening to is it just me?
Speaker 2: That's enough of these two. Now let's hear and is it just you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: This is the point where we get a listener on with it isn't it's me? Of their own every Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Monday?
Speaker 4: If you've got one on your mind at couple of meters on Instagram or send us a text. This is the number I thought till nine four A two zero two to nine. Yeah, that's the number center the text if you want to come on today, we're actually thinking of world first.
Speaker 2: Should we do an IRL? Is it just you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: The in person because in turn, George Georgia can do an in perpose. So get in here, come in, idiot intern Georgia.
Speaker 2: She's so sweet, she's very good. Yeah, there, here we go, excelly.
Speaker 1: Squeeze behind Jenna is Jackieo's chair.
Speaker 2: This is jack think that is Jackie O's from Mikayle and Jackie Oosha. That's why I don't want to.
Speaker 4: That chair because I don't want to like change the settings and then have JACKIEO.
Speaker 2: Be like, who touched my chair? So now that pressure is on you.
Speaker 1: Now we all have questions as to when you started listening to the show. Did you get the job at the radio station because you liked the show?
Speaker 2: What's the story?
Speaker 7: So I'm pretty sure you guys popped up as a Facebook ad?
Speaker 2: Oh your podcast? Did we do that? I think that might have been an iHeart radio, I think yeah, or like because.
Speaker 7: I think maybe I liked kiss on Facebook and then just the relation. So then I started listening like nearly date dot almost.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah wow, or you were listening when it came out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just about don't ask me history questions answer.
Speaker 2: We were how old are you?
Speaker 8: I'm twenty four?
Speaker 2: Okay right now?
Speaker 7: And then yeah, listened like in lockdown forgot podcasts existed. And then when I got to go on like all my walks, you guys were just like one after the other, like bang bang. And then I got this job or applied because of you, Chui oh because in the podcast, one of the episodes you like spoke about how you started as a street Yes, and then the job ad. I was looking for a new job and it came up, and I was like, got start somewhere.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 7: And can I just say close to home? We lived too close together as.
Speaker 2: Well, too much about you where you were Shyga.
Speaker 8: Just outside San suss like brighton.
Speaker 2: Close, yeah, very close. You're actually very good too.
Speaker 1: So from my radio show where do we did it live from Australian Idol, like the set of Australian Idol, and Georgia came and was there for my live broadcast, and you are so good, like so much better than any.
Speaker 2: Of the other Street teamers.
Speaker 1: And I don't mind if they listen, but you're like, you are genuinely good and like I wouldn't say that, and yeah if I didn't mean it, but you are very very good.
Speaker 4: And do you know what you know how I've said a few times on the podcast, you don't get nothing if you don't fucking ask for it.
Speaker 2: You can't to ask I reckon.
Speaker 4: If I was working here and my I was going to say favorite podcast, one of my favorite podcasts.
Speaker 2: I don't want to put words no now. If I was in your position where I was.
Speaker 4: Working here, one of my favorite podcasts in the building, I'd be too shy to ask, Hey, can I come hang out?
Speaker 2: But you were just like wait when you record I come hang out? We were like fuck, yeah, why not? Yeah? I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, And that's the Mitchell Kombs way. Don't ask, don't get.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it took me some time to be like, oh I started here in November twenty twenty two.
Speaker 8: Oh, it's taking me a bit.
Speaker 1: But take it back, Mitchell, Yeah, take to fucking long.
Speaker 2: Well you're here now, and have you got and is it just me in mind?
Speaker 8: I'm prepared?
Speaker 7: Okay, too many, but you've got I'm just going to run with run with the first one, I think the favorite one.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well yeah Bradley, okay, you're in then hit it? Okay is it just me?
Speaker 8: Do you not understand run clubs?
Speaker 5: That's good?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I've just signed up for one.
Speaker 5: What have you?
Speaker 1: So I'm about to understand them? And I want to.
Speaker 8: Understand that I don't understand them.
Speaker 2: Why why? Why not?
Speaker 7: Because everyone's at different starting levels and people using it as a way to date.
Speaker 8: I love horrific when I run.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, then the bar's line. That's the kind of a good thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because then when you go on a date, they'll go, I've seen you at your worse.
Speaker 2: Look how you are.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well I heard there was a run club across the Sydney harbor Bridge and there was seven hundred people there.
Speaker 2: See too much, that's too many.
Speaker 7: I don't I just don't understand why you want to wake up at four am to go for a run.
Speaker 2: That's not a club, No.
Speaker 1: It is, like yeah, but like seven hundred people ain't a club.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a small town. That's probably some fun run or some shit. But there's like smaller running cling the street. Yes, yeah, it's a safety.
Speaker 6: Hands footpaths at brang Garoo.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I didn't know they did it in the street. I thought it was its parks and stuff.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, they do it on.
Speaker 1: So I've applied to do the one in Crinella, the beach where I live. But then my theory is you're right, I can run five k straight like just a jog. I'm not bolting. But then once I get past five k, I got to take breaks. So then do you lose the group?
Speaker 5: So how do you talk while you're running?
Speaker 2: I could not do it.
Speaker 8: No, exactly.
Speaker 7: So the entry level runners, where is the entry level run club?
Speaker 8: They started different paces.
Speaker 7: I get that, but what if your pace is the slowest that's ever been run and everyone else.
Speaker 2: Is doing I think that's called standing.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's the slow pace. I think there'll be people that want to walk. Why don't you create a walk hotkir walk club.
Speaker 2: I feel like you should.
Speaker 8: I don't want the copyright after me.
Speaker 2: Do you run?
Speaker 8: I can, I don't go out of my way to do it.
Speaker 2: I actually hate running. I can't see. It's shocking for your knees.
Speaker 8: It's also the walker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you meant to like into a walk, run, walk round. You're not going to actually keep running.
Speaker 4: I went to a park run once, and not for me. I get the appeal because, like, if you're part of a run club, you might be more likely to actually turn up and fucking do the run because there's accountability. You know, there's going to be a group of it's doing it, whereas if you're just going for running on your own, you can be like, yeah, I can't be bothered. And also you kind of get competitive with other people running as well. You're like to overtake this bastard. Yeah, but not for me.
Speaker 2: Wait, so people are using it for dating Georgia.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like this massive It's kind of like a piss take at the moment. But I've seen people like the batutic advocate. Yeah, made a TikTok about you know, Strava adding a dating app feature so people could chat about their pace for their kilometers.
Speaker 6: Which is people like wear certain colored T shirts or something to like symbolize whether they're looking like.
Speaker 2: Open or wow, are you single Georgia?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 2: A situation ship vibes a good one. Oh oh yeah good.
Speaker 7: So I would be wearing the color. That would mean no one talk to me. Yeah yeah, and no one should because I'd.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, yeah, totally yeah, yeah yeah. It would be awful, incribly And then I always never get it. They're like, great run club everyone, or at this cafe, let's all get an Arma croissant like you just ran. Why they're all having drinks and they run to a pub. I did the city to serve ten or fourteen kilometers, and then everyone went to the pub.
Speaker 2: To drink a beer. My heart would go into a fatal rhythm. That couldn't be.
Speaker 4: It would taste so good in that moment though, at the end of a big run, wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: I went to Britney, Hockeley local Bondo influencer's house and had a homemade of say bowl when the fun running to get them confused.
Speaker 2: So you've just joined a run club, you said, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've sent a DM to the run club in Cronala to see if I can join. If they haven't actually had hadn't done it. I'm so curious to hear how that I accidentally.
Speaker 2: Messaged a Bible study group.
Speaker 1: Yeah, five am club in Coronella. I was like, join me, but no, they all walk by the beach and then do sermons and go to the cafe and read the Bible and make their notes.
Speaker 2: No shame all for it, but not for me. How did you get that so wrong? It's called the five am club? Right, I'm like, Jesus, why up at if not to run? I understand, right. I thought thought church was a Sunday thing. Why would they study the Bible at five am? You've got all day, run all day. It's pensive. Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, Jesus had a pair of our six that he loved, not burks, No, well he would, oh Jesus sort of loved.
Speaker 2: He also would have loved TikTok.
Speaker 1: That man just wanted everyone. He wanted to be so famous walking through that desert. No one wants to comment on religion.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, no, I don't think you should go there. I'm just saying you would have loved TikTok. Jesus would have loved TikTok. You could say that about anyone that's no longer living on this earth. Well that was what notable? Yeah, like Princess Diana would have loved Zimba.
Speaker 1: No, she would she would have all right, quickly, who's dead and who would have loved what?
Speaker 2: The only name coming to mind is one that we're not allowed to say anymore. Head Yeah, right, what were you thinking?
Speaker 8: I'm not saying.
Speaker 1: If I'm not, I'll pay the feet Madeline mcambeull have loved find my friends.
Speaker 2: I'll transfer it.
Speaker 1: I just sent them money that was worth the fine.
Speaker 4: Why would you say fine my friends when we're talking about her.
Speaker 2: That's what I wanted to come in. Where is that tally? What are we up to?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Couple, break? You're up to eight dollars one because on one, so fucking ten bucks right there? Ten dollars, Yeah, I'll transfer that's fine, that's fine. Listening, I'm listening. How much do you give? Ten? Eight? Fum Georgia?
Speaker 1: Greatgy, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: The same season he's applying Jenner, if you get a prize out of this?
Speaker 5: Yes, what do you want a rush shirt?
Speaker 2: Do you have a pop socket? So you've got your price.
Speaker 7: I'm good, thank you, But I do advocate for the rush shirt. Yeah, I surf so you have a customer there.
Speaker 2: Yes, we need to know safety. Yeah, we should go for a hot goir walk. Yeah, we will come to Coronela sans obviously. It's just I don't like San Suzzi beach. It's too close to the highway.
Speaker 7: Not swimming at the beach swimmer Cronolach.
Speaker 1: Nice. I aswim every Sunday beach park pools, Oak Park Pool.
Speaker 2: You really just led any potential MIDI right to.
Speaker 8: The chat off.
Speaker 2: Did I say Oak Park Pool? I mean too late? She said, transfer transfer.
Speaker 1: Thanks Georgia. All right, Well that brings us to the end of the show.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to fun show. Yeah, we'll be back on Wednesday. Don't forget we will for will at block? Why is no one the age old question?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Will block?
Speaker 1: The Channel nine executives would have said that ten years ago before they launched the show.
Speaker 2: That's the block been going that long? You recon.
Speaker 1: Jamie Jury used to host it did it Yes with Shelley Craft and the first ever block was in Bondai.
Speaker 2: Yes. Oh, I thought that it was this Scottie cam from Daytime Now.
Speaker 1: And you know a fun fact about Scotti camp for the Internationals. He's the host of the show, the Block of renovation show. He was found at a pub the casting agents. He wasn't famous, he had no TV experience, he was a trainee. They wanted to genuine Aussie bloke Trady to host the show, and they went to a whole bunch of pubs spoke to people.
Speaker 2: They were like this the right amount of Gus day career, Like, we'll pop in montanely correct, how weird. I didn't know that we've got to start hanging out a pubs more. We should, We actually should.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go. Thanks for listening please. I've seen a couple of new reviews come through. It helps us in the algorithm. If you give us five stars, it's very nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll catch you soon. An idiots is it just me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast staff.
Speaker 2: Welcome to a to dbrief. This is our Secret segment. On the end, Georgia mentioned the rash shirt thing. Someone posted a thread about potential merch ideas to see that in the Facebook ground I did. I saw it when it was posted. I haven't seen the update, so I'm actually just looking at it in real time now. In some of these, Sarah said something really fuck off random, like pencil cases or a wine bottle stopper. No, sorry, no.
Speaker 4: That makes me nervous because some wine stoppers, if they're a bit cheap and nasty, they don't do the job. Like, yeah, I put a bottle of champagne, put a wine stopper in it. The mum and got me for Christmas, put it in the fridge, lying down.
Speaker 2: Why did you do that?
Speaker 4: Because that's you should have that option. When you've got a wine stopper on it, A good one will be fine. It's like having the bottle never having me in open.
Speaker 2: You do it, wine off champagne. This is sparkling. She so champagne.
Speaker 4: Oh and so I pop that on top of the bottle, laid it down in the fridge and then sitting on the couch, did us here.
Speaker 2: Inside the fridge? Fuck? And I just cleaned the prawn pong out.
Speaker 4: I had to rip everything out of the fridge again because they was sick of champagne. So I don't want if we do a wine stopper, it can't be cheap and nasty.
Speaker 2: No, okay, what are some other options in gym caps? Well, we can't be giving out MDMA.
Speaker 1: I've got a good contact though, if you want to make them cheap minim at run Club Mitchell. You and I do not have cap heads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we discussed this once before.
Speaker 4: We were like, it's just not authentic for us to sell hats because we wouldn't be caught dead in them.
Speaker 2: But I guess other people wear hats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's it's for the show. It needs to make sense for the host of the show to wear. We're not wearing hats.
Speaker 2: But you suggested a sun visor? Do you wear those?
Speaker 1: I wear some visors on the walks. Okay, what if we did an douche, that's what our audience need.
Speaker 2: Imagine me pitching that to supply. Can you source a douche? Where would we integrate our logo?
Speaker 1: And it's a bulbous ball, so the QR code on one side, So while you're anally rinsing your butt.
Speaker 2: You can go. I'm gonna have a quick listen to those guys. Not my best idea. What else is there? Enamel pin set? At least? What's that that's cute?
Speaker 1: And enamel pin is like what people put on their You know our friend Andrew how he wears all those pins on his down and jacket.
Speaker 2: Oh right, yeah, just.
Speaker 1: Like a shiny, like a high quality pan. It's not like a button pin. It's like a metal painted pink. They're nice, so they get them on Rupol's drag Race UK.
Speaker 4: A lot of people are saying that we should just get merged that says when on it, which is very neat. When yeah, when, Yeah, that would work? Jumper or t shirt, keyring, tumbling. Everyone drinks coffee. No, friends of mine don't drink coffee.
Speaker 5: You seriously, I don't drink coffee, don't you?
Speaker 1: No friends of mitches, as I said, stands by it.
Speaker 2: Phone cases no such a buck.
Speaker 1: Around, yes, because you know why fucking Samantha or go but wait, my Galaxy Quest plus four with stylist isn't isn't it available?
Speaker 2: Shut up?
Speaker 4: I know, and there'd be a minimum order and we'd have to get fifty of each size case. That would be pop socket Gate two point zero, where two years later we're.
Speaker 2: Still fucking sackly.
Speaker 1: Totally, it'd be the dumb people that have that zip you know, that flip phone that's a touchscreen phone, and they need one for the top, one for the bottom.
Speaker 2: Now grow up and get an iPhone. Beanies for the hot girl. Winter Walks said, Oh, I don't want to get this wrong. Catsen sounds wrong. Cateson, Oh fuck it. I think you nailed it, and it's either Catsen or Cadathson.
Speaker 1: I think it's cats I don't say her last time. I wanted to, but it's a funny name.
Speaker 5: It's a good name.
Speaker 2: Life size cutout said, holding, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: We could do like one offs of the three of us in auction them off for charity.
Speaker 2: AirPods cases said case. Because that's also hard, is it.
Speaker 1: I bought my sister a pair of AirPods Pro and she now, I've got the AirPods Pro first generation. The second generation has a spot for a lenyard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I had to get new What does the case? Yeah? How ungrateful?
Speaker 1: I know, Yeah, I've got it here. Look they've just added a look for a lenyard, so you can't.
Speaker 2: Cover it up. Oh it's dumb.
Speaker 4: Is it just me on the fly? Do you're not fucked with like phone charms? You know people are starting to get like the their phones with.
Speaker 2: A little charm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess not a lenyard. It's just something that you used to hold it. But I'm like, that is so bittily not for that used to be a thing back in the day. I remember having one of those of my Nokia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have one of them to add an evil eye, like an evil one of those green evil eyes, like a blue crystal.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, it's stupid. What else pocket knife? Said Brendan. I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I think that's quite cool.
Speaker 2: Wake up to yourself, clever.
Speaker 4: No, that's we could just start with that and then have her own ind weapon range.
Speaker 1: We could go archery, Arch Jurry.
Speaker 2: Combs only just made that connection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Arch, it's an archery, but my face is on the arrowhead. And then we can also get a comb for combs.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 4: That makes sense to do like a hair brush for me. Oh, a white tooth time, I use them all the time.
Speaker 2: White tooth comb. Yep, what do I use my volume ez I release the white toothed combs. That is so good. Yeah, that's funny. Now I'm stealing that from my own merch.
Speaker 1: Shake it careless, Jenna Benson Benson Burners. Jenna can create her own range of Jenna Benson burn and then I'll have a cheer ro maker.
Speaker 4: And if you spend one hundred dollars on our website, you will get a complimentary gas bottle.
Speaker 2: Yea call your Benson burd A kerosene.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, I love it.
Speaker 1: Wide tooth comb, get a Benson burner and the mutual chiro maker.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like this one from Katie as well. Just an ining weight an anxiety blanket. She didn't say weighted anxiety. I threw that in. She just said blanket. But a weight an anxiety blanket would be fun. Agreed, and also an igen money box rip unicorn.
Speaker 2: Katie said, oh, yeah, that was an accident, and I don't regret it. You don't, Oh no, I don't regret it because it was an accident.
Speaker 1: So you can't regret an accident because it sounds like you did it on purpose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but can you imagine accidentally hitting someone with your car and you go to court for it, and you look the family in the eye and say it was an accident, and I don't regret it. Well, no, because if you sell it, you would say I'm so sorry it was an accident. But it just haunts me every day in guilt.
Speaker 5: Not like I don't regret it.
Speaker 2: That makes you sound like a fuck with Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was an enamel unicorn. Can I just say hideous?
Speaker 5: I thought it was beautiful, beautiful. It was a gift.
Speaker 1: You're such a lie mitch mouth to me. Go back and listening to the episode, you'll hear it is we probably cut it save himself.
Speaker 2: I thought it was absolutely beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 1: All right, ceramics could work. Where are we at, Mitchell with our headshots? Because we've chosen our selects, we've sent them off. They're currently being worked on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ask Sam, is he still working or is he currently off? His freelance? Got it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure what the hold up is, but it's fine. Just take your time, but be a bit quicker anyway. The new artwork's come, and see I'm excited for the new artwork. They're going to look good. I think we should.
Speaker 4: Everyone send contraceptive diaphram Sam a voice message on Instagram saying, get a bigger one place.
Speaker 1: Where the fuck are the picks? I think we should do shirts with get this a random photo from the shoot that we didn't use, and we call them cuts, so people just they go buy a random shirt and it could just be a photo of me coughing, or it could be a photo that could be the album artwork, but we didn't go.
Speaker 2: With Yeah, and you can't see it anywhere on the internet. It's only on a shirt exactly. It's only on a garment.
Speaker 5: The lucky dip, the lucky dip?
Speaker 2: Is it just lucky dip? Sometimes it doesn't work, No, not always. Well, Georgie, you're an idiot. Would you like for.
Speaker 8: Merch through stubby holders?
Speaker 2: You didn't even sound convincing it yourself.
Speaker 7: It's weird listening to yourself through the head.
Speaker 2: You'll get used to it up loving it. It's really weird. She's hearing yourself back like half a second later. That disorting. You get used to it though. That's the Beers stubby holders again. It's the same with the hats.
Speaker 4: I don't use them, no, And I've been given so many stubby holders as gifts and I'm like, oh, thanks, I pop them at the top of the cupboard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they never get used.
Speaker 4: And so I'm like, if other people drink beer and I don't, maybe we can do that.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't feel I hate to be rude. I've just never once you need to use a study holder. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: What about socks?
Speaker 2: Now, that's nice, that's a cute idea. What will we put on them? Our faces? Our logo? Yeah, I want our faces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want a T shirt with our heads on it. We got a really cute one on our bags on our backs.
Speaker 2: In the photo shoot, we're on our backs. Yeah, that was good.
Speaker 4: So he said, when we're on the bags, yeah, you don't need to be secret about that.
Speaker 2: That's not No.
Speaker 4: There was a when we were at the photo shoot. I said to Mitch, I have this really cute idea where we all lie down on the ground and with like our heads meeting in the middle. Yes, and then the photographer takes the photo from above. And then Mitchell fucking Cherries parted a sentence to me that I never thought i'd hear him say.
Speaker 2: He goes, so, what's the vision? I said, pardon, he goes, what's the vision here?
Speaker 4: I said, we lie down, our heads meet, and the photographer takes the photo from above.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what's the vision? I was like, I actually don't know how to answer that question. What do you mean? Well, I just mean, what's the vision? It's it's a creative term. I already told you what it was going to look like. Yeah, but I just rather than going, what agam management, what's the vision? God? I'm a creative you know what can I say?
Speaker 4: And everyone was saying, oh, that's I don't know how these are going to turn up, but we'll give it a crack. And sure enough, when the photos came back, you were like, oh, that's cute.
Speaker 2: I did say this is going to be fucked, So that's the vision, but it's.
Speaker 8: Sucking cute, cute, It's very cute.
Speaker 4: I didn't know you put such importance on vision. Fucking Fred Hoillight's over here all of a sudden, what's the guy with that?
Speaker 2: What's the vision? I was like, since when are we directors? Anyway?
Speaker 1: People could buy individual shirts because we did individual shots, so you could just get a team Cheery, Team Coombs, Team Jennifer shirt.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't it just crush you if mine outsold, yours probably would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, regional country fans, we're all sleeping with each other, populist the members too.
Speaker 4: You're from the shyer mate, that's the most fucking incesty suburban all of Sydney.
Speaker 2: It's actually just very white and very religious.
Speaker 1: It's not really for me. Take it out of there, all right, Well we probably should go.
Speaker 2: On that note incest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today.
Speaker 2: That's what funck? Do need a shout at me?
Speaker 1: There was that woman that said she wants the podcast episodes to be longer.
Speaker 2: No, she didn't, didn't she She just said, have you noticed them getting shorter graandually? Well?
Speaker 4: And then I said, well, it's just like the draw mate. Sometimes I have more to say about your origin and vice versa.
Speaker 2: True, I do have a fix. We just talk slower.
Speaker 4: Un Sure, you promised me there'd be no farting around today because I've got to get out of here.
Speaker 2: And Mitchell as to go. Of course he's auditioning. Do you not play that fucking horse when I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm waiting for it.
Speaker 2: I will not.
Speaker 1: You've got dinner right at a fancy restaurant. Who was that Shanaia O'Connor him?
Speaker 2: Nay, do we have that was good? Thank you, it's very good.
Speaker 4: Do we have like a set date for our last ever recording in this studio before we move to the new building, because I'm thinking that when we figure out what is our last day recording here, that is the day that you just go rogue as fuck, Like I almost want like audio theater from you, so many sound effects because you're gonna have to get it out of your system because the new studio won't have the same sound it will not well the same setup.
Speaker 1: I move on the eleventh. My first day in there is in the eleventh of March.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's like a week away.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well my mine is a month later, so we'll still have the studio.
Speaker 1: It depends actually what we want. I'm going to be working from the other office. Jenn's from this office. So who pulls rank? Because this is further for me.
Speaker 6: Now, well, I'm trying to convince the managers to let us trash the building.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still really want to help with the demolition of this party. I'd be down.
Speaker 1: I just want some of the free tick, the free year apparently they're just just putting it in skippins.
Speaker 2: What. Yes, I'm not joking.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's been years since I've been dumpster diving. I'm so glad you've told me this. Yes, I used to do it a lot around the McCrory area.
Speaker 5: There's quite a lot in the area.
Speaker 4: If you want to go dumpster diving in Sydney, McQuary and north Wind is the best pot to do it.
Speaker 2: There you go, tip, what do you get food? I'm not a rat. I don't mean a rat. I don't mean to like a lobster.
Speaker 1: And furniture, yeah, I misread that complete and microphones apparently.
Speaker 2: In this building. Yeah, what else is there? USB sticks, a lot of cords, a lot of fiber optic cables. Anyway, should we go? Yeah? We should.
Speaker 4: By the way, in ansity, your question, who pulls the rank? Probably you because you know you have to go in that direction anyway when.
Speaker 2: You're going home. That's true to the new studio, Like he would be going out of his fucking way, I would, you'd be going home.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But I'm trying to convince people to let us demolish the building.
Speaker 4: It actually doesn't connect to this conversation at all, at all. We can come back, especially to demolish O, and we will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have to. We have to record a podcast. Yeah, an award winning Yeah. Multimillion dollar gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, we gross more than Madam Webb.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 2: It's Madame Webb.
Speaker 1: You know, the new, the new Jakota Johnson movie. People are laughing, trust me, Okay, two people, but sure the Madam web fans are dying, So we do.
Speaker 2: I forgot I already did that. Yeah, this was the break in between. We're out of here, bye?
Speaker 5: Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of minches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.