Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, The.
Speaker 2: One race Australia's spring racing carnival has been missing. Christian o'connells.
Speaker 1: Salus. Yeah, it's the ferret racers stops the nation. Two ferrets are going to race each other. The winning ferret gets one thousand dollars, not the ferret. You win one thousand dollars or a share like they do with the race horses that start this weekend. We're gonna look for ten of you. Put you into two syndicates, five for each ferret, ferret Viewler and ferret force it. They love to race. The winning team gets two hundred dollars each. Yep, I rude mention, mouse right, yep, the you know syndicate. Before we go any further, let's subscribe. What's going to happen If you're gonna do the ferret race that stops the station, you've gotta have someone that knows about racing. Step forward, this clown.
Speaker 3: Christian ferret racing on Monday.
Speaker 1: I love it very good.
Speaker 3: Now, if you would like, I'm happy to address as a horse and I'm happy to race a ferret through a tunnel to the other end. Yes, that's what I'm prepared to do for your show. I'm prepared to put my body on the line, so I'm prepared to be the human guinea pig, although addressed as a horse taking out a ferret. Anyway, I'll leave it up to you.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, Thank you, Graf. We just needed to commentate, Okay, the.
Speaker 2: One race Australia's spring racing carnival has been missing in Christian o'connals hot felis.
Speaker 1: All right, some ferret facts before we open the lines. A female ferret it's a geo. And a male it's a hob. A newted male is a GiB. Did you know that the female fare will die if they go too long without mating. The over production of esogen can become fatally toxic. In you that in the world ferrets and stokes perform a hypnotic dance that sends their prey into a triumph.
Speaker 4: I've never heard that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm pretty sure Attenborough's across this. A group of ferrets is called a business, but we have a business two ferrets coming in Monday. They're going to race each other on a purpose built track by company called box Swars that do some amazing stuff. Jack tell them about the track that the ferret's going to be racing live on air Monday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got the blueprints in front of me and it looks amazing. Fifty five meter long cardboard castle track.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fifty five meters. That's a big old race track.
Speaker 4: It'll race through the sales department down through where the producers see it.
Speaker 1: That's idea because you've got all the weasels that work down there anywhere. They love that.
Speaker 4: The course will include mazes, tunnels, sea saws, guard towers.
Speaker 1: To so we can shove crawf on top of one.
Speaker 4: Of the guard towers, and a ramp up to the finish line.
Speaker 1: This excites me. A ramp to the finish line.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Race Fans Get ready. The race that stops the Nation is on Shoesday next week, twenty four hours before that and equally big race. Ferrets racing. Two ferrets racing live on this radio station and they're going to win you cash. Ferret Butner weighing in at one point one kilo five years old. This Christmas dark eyed white. Now usually we know this ferrets are albino, but Ferret Buna has dark eyes, making him, a dark eyed white ferret could be an advantage. Has raced a few times, but is the outsider.
Speaker 4: Coming up against Ferret Fossett female petite cinnamon sable, which is the typical brown kind of color.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 1: He's my favorite color of ferret.
Speaker 4: With that classic ferret face mask. It looks like a burglar's mass, weighing its seven hundred and five grams.
Speaker 1: Half the weight of ferret Buna. Yes, but loves to race dead, sir, But anything can happen in the big ferret race. All right, what we're going to do. Then, we've got ten of you lined up. We're going to have two syndicates like they do with actual race horses, five of you in each ferret syndicate. Five of you, four ferret butner you which when two hundred dollars each of ferip Bula comes in first, racing up that ramp to victory up against ferret Force. It all right, let's give away shares of the ferrets. Jack, Rob, there you're going, We're going, Rob, You're part of Ferret's butlah beautiful. Okay, good luck Monday, Beck, Well I'm getting through. You are part of syndicate for Ferrets Force it.
Speaker 3: Awesome, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Good luck. Let's go to Malcolm. Hello Malcolm, you are part of team ferip Bula awesome, thank you, good luck. Let's go to Dawn. Hello Dawn, you're part of the Syndicate four Ferret force It. Thank you very much, good luck. I love. People are excited, aren't they? All right? Let's go to Sylvia. You could be winning two hundred dollars if Ferret Butlah romps home the winner.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Let's give away to Linda. You are Ferret force It. I am there. Yes, you are Ferret force It. Good luck Monday. Let's go to Anthony with an h Anthony. Hello Anthony, you are save Ferret Butler. Okay, Ferret Butler for you. Good on your mite.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I get the feeling. That's what you wanted. Action, uh Leenor yes taken? Yes, Eleanor you are part of Ferret force Its. Thank you very much and good luck. How many have we given away?
Speaker 4: There should be? Tim more?
Speaker 1: Tim more? Oh, Caliperage Ferret gotcha, Scotty, Yes, Hey, Christian Hope, Pat say Jack, how we're good? Scottie? Step up. You're part of Team Ferret Butler. Go blah blah blah. Awesome. Why don't Scotty tune in Monday and Linda, yes, last one making the syndicate four ferret force it good luck, thank you. Okay, Well that's ready now and they need to build this fifty five meter long racecourse, Jack, give them a details again. What does it contain?
Speaker 4: You will have mazes, tunnels, seesaws, guard towers to watch out for any unruly ferrets, any ferrets breaking the rules. It'll weave in and out of the Gold studios, through the sales desk, pass the busses off us, and then back up a ramp to the producer's den where they will cross the finish line.
Speaker 1: We'll work on that bit along with the title. It's all working progres, don't. My team and the race day commentator is Shane Crawford as well. Shane's going to be racing in the tunnel with them. He's gonna be like bait you know they do that. We're going to smear him and bake them and fire him down the Chewe the other thing you've got it mare in mind, right, this course that is genuinely fifty five meters Its huge, all right, It's huge it's gonna look amazing, right, we're gonna we're going to have this on Instagram Live. So if you go to our show page and get ready of the weekend on Instagram, you find it's there The Christiano coneg Show, so you can you can watch it as well. Now they're not in the race that they're running. Isn't a enclosed chew? No? I think so. My wife yesterday is going what happens if one of the ferrets get so excited because they got a hell of a speed you've ever seen they love to race, and goes overboard.
Speaker 4: Well, the the cardboard tunnels that they run through won't have a roof, so there is a chance the ferrets will get loose.
Speaker 1: There's a lot gon on Monday, The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast