Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm the Mother of all love.
Speaker 3: Essentially, my nickname was the curly emo up top for disguise down there for showbiz.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four Pine three.
Speaker 3: It was a curry emo and the partial emo. Someone actually sent me an email yesterday. They were so bored at work the phrase partial email emo that they'd heard on yesterday's show that you said it used to be. They actually turned into some sort of photoshop art. I must send it to you. Someone must have spent at least twenty to half an hour on this yesterday at work. One of our listeners, am I represented in the album? No No, They just used what a partial EMO would look like. They thought it sounded like an album title, which it does, doesn't it partial email emo? Anyway? Coome Morning Jack, Morning gir Come on in Patsy so over at the Games in Birmingham. We are eyes on this every single day for you guys because every time Team Australia win gold, which they've won a low off, we give away a golden smag kettle. So in the last twenty four hours and overnight.
Speaker 4: We have won two more. As the events in the pool start to dry up, I think these are our last ones. Today we will say goodbye to the gold halls that we've been having.
Speaker 3: So how many have you won in total in the pool? I mean the bulk of the medals have come from the astonishing Man and went Jack's looking around now, producers, we'll find that out by night.
Speaker 5: Okay, too early for quesh.
Speaker 3: We won a lot, I promise you a lot. We won a lot so so far today we'ld give away two golden kettle we kettled so far? Great Patsy, what's going on with you this week?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Well, went out to the mailbox yesterday to get my mail and had something that I knew was coming.
Speaker 8: But when you actually get it and.
Speaker 7: Get to hold it, it's like, oh, okay, I got my Pooh test because I'm fifty Now.
Speaker 3: Of course that is an automatically and you are going to do it on you? Oh?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, yes, Yes, doesn't sound too excited.
Speaker 4: I mean everyone should do it, yes, away.
Speaker 8: A lot of people don't.
Speaker 3: They like shove it up and Peter Logan and he isn't here. There are a lot of people that have got serious problems because they don't do the test. Maybe we need to change the name from the Pooh Test to the Life Saver, and then I've got my life saver. I'll go and do my life saving now rather than it's the Pooh test.
Speaker 7: But the opportunity hasn't a risen yet, so I've put it up next to the loon.
Speaker 4: This is too much.
Speaker 3: Sorry for even asking, what do you mean? I'm now you know that Homer Simpsons gift where he goes into the hedge, which is Patsy's only gift, by the way, that's mean right now retreating into the hedge. I do know what you mean.
Speaker 8: The bus is yet to come to the bus stop.
Speaker 3: No one needs dropping off.
Speaker 8: No exactly, the kids aren't ready to go to the bus.
Speaker 3: I didn't know with that test that you need to. I thought you just basically like a swap that we've been doing with rat tests.
Speaker 8: You just know you've got to do your business.
Speaker 3: I thought you just have a little rummage around there, a couple of rotations, you know, because next year I'm fifty. Otherwise they're going, what savages done this? Why is this guy all right?
Speaker 4: Is his own common.
Speaker 8: I read the instructions. Do you know what you've got to do with it?
Speaker 3: Well, it's got to.
Speaker 8: Go in the fridge until you get to pop it back in the post. It goes in the fridge, does it.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that you could put.
Speaker 8: In the fridge so that it'll go out in the drink's fridge. That'll be a lovely surprise for the love.
Speaker 3: God won't stop and get those beers dairy hover's hand over over that to reach his cause. Do the testo patsy Okay, I will.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: I was watching some of the games the other day and it was the weightlifting. Do you watch the weightlifting?
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 3: I was watching. It was the India. It was an Indian woman, right, and she was in the forty nine kilograms category, so she wears forty nine kilograms. She won gold. She lifted in the overhead lift, right, so you know it's from the floor with the big on barbell. The weight start wabbling and they do that sort of. It's in three moves, you know, one where they're hovering low with it and it goes over the head. Okay, she lifted two hundred and four kilograms right, so she's forty nine kilograms four times four times. The only the only things that I know in nature are ants that can do that. You know, the stuff it's like four times her own body weight. Not that holds it over You know, they've gotta done the thing where they hold they have to hold them a couple of seconds overhead. This barbell is wilting. We couldn't weight you and me together, There's no you wouldn't be able to get it off the ground. Our backs would pop like your vertebral god. I can't. It's hard to understand just how heavy two hundred and four kilograms is right because we can't think in what that actually means. I think what they need to do for the weightlifting is find equivalent objects. So then we go and now she's going for the armchair. She's done the archair. Now she's going for an old man asleep in the armchair. She's now going for the three seater couch. She's going for seventy two wes eventy two inch TV. If she does this overhead, she set a new world record.
Speaker 4: And now it's the whole family on the couch.
Speaker 3: She's done it, then we'd understand.
Speaker 1: Look Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: More gold for Australia. So three golden kettles. Where's this extra gold just coming from in the pool?
Speaker 4: Yes, the women's four by one hundred medley relay credible.
Speaker 3: So three golden kettles? Who will be given away? Maybe more on today's show Gold one I four point three Christian O'Connell Show, six twenty three Thursday morning. I got the same email by lots of you and all over Australia and podcast listeners all over the world. Subject headed was just it just kept coming into my inbox Roadhouse News, and I knew. I knew what it was because I saw this yesterday. Didn't want to talk about it. But now I feel like people want to check in on us because they know this show cares deeply about the genius of the movie. Roadhouse one of the most spiritual experiences.
Speaker 4: Any Yeah, sorry to laugh. I didn't expect that.
Speaker 3: No stopping agreement. You know, sometimes it's more of a spiritual recognition, is it?
Speaker 4: Which part of the part where he grabs his throat and rips his throat.
Speaker 3: From his neck, that is good because it reminds us of our mortality. Any moment we can be clutched from this mortal core. But the whole movie itself is an epiphany really for me, and a roade to Namascus moment to me. Honest and Eckert told, if you've read The Power of Now, the first chapter is how his life literally he understood his place in the context of when he saw the movie Roadhouse.
Speaker 4: You know it is not Sorry, okay, sorry, I'm a sucker.
Speaker 3: Why do I feel I almost wanted to use it going by the power of Now. Read the book and take him back to the Shopguy, I'm missing a chapter. My friend told me the first chapter he saw the movie Roadhouse. Do you mean pain don't hurt? Yeah? Yeah, And that's transformed his whole life, the movie Roadhouse with there's nothing wise, isn't that pain don't hurt? So anyway, the news that is awful that they're doing a remake. It's this endless remakes, but they're doing a remake of Roadhouse starring a great actor, Jake General is a brilliant actor and Connor mcgreen. Yeah I love yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I don't want to say that out loud. It's so bad. How can it be that bat Girl which has been made, and I'm sure actually is a good movie because you've got Michael Keaton in it, this young star, you got Brendan Fraser is a bad as well. Warner Brothers have put ninety million dollars into that movie and aren't releasing Its incredible because it's not very good. Like that's ever stopped a movie company releasing crap on us ever before. Because it's not very good, you'll never get released it. It feels like a tax dodge to me, where there's some sort of mister Smithers there right, who's going Wait, think about how much money we'd make if we never released it, sir. This is why you're in the big chair. What a gray idea. Let's wait, let's not release it. That's the new way to make money. It's incredible. So yeah, Roadhouse has been remade Jane Jeneral and Connor McGregor.
Speaker 4: But they did perfect it the first time. Yes, the original Roadhouse was the best movie of the eighties when we proved that when we did.
Speaker 3: It's still great now. It's a brilliant movie. Some movies they're perfect, they exist and should be left alone. It's like a work of art. It's like them basically graffiting over Mona Lisa. It's exactly like that. It's exactly like that. It's like them literally sort of demolishing your childhood home. Roadhouse is my childhood home. So now Economy MacGregor lives there. Yes, especially right now, very Connor, very crazy Connor McGregor. He no good will come from that movie. It will be terrible. Absolutely. There are certain movies that should be just left alone, and Roadhouse is one of them. All right, coming up next, and we need songs. We got the Naked Hours back from seven. We do this every Thursday on the show, where we've got no songs planned between seven and eight, so we're relying on your suggestions. We pick a theme each week. This week, right, is songs with pauses in There are so many great songs that have a huge pause in for us playing them. There's like rock Set the look every time I play that, in playing it for years, I still think something's gone wrong in the studio every single time. It tricks me. So, Jack, what's it for you? A song with a great pausing?
Speaker 4: I've brought in DJ Carlid Well, can you get take him back in the car?
Speaker 3: We don't want him in the studio. Sorry, you must have thought this is Fox.
Speaker 4: No DJ Colored? All I do is win? Now, this is a great workout song. I have this on my own.
Speaker 3: Jim, you want listening to us the gold massif I'll phone their ears going what's he doing? Christian? I don't know either.
Speaker 4: Roll your eyes all you want, but I will tell you this. If you want to get pumped up in your next workout, put on DJ Color.
Speaker 3: All I do is win?
Speaker 4: And this pause?
Speaker 3: So is this one of your Jim songs? This is because?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 3: Is this a game's anthem?
Speaker 4: Exactly? And then you He'll pause and you'll go, God, have I got any more left in me? But then he'll kick back another couple of curls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I doing no matter what.
Speaker 9: Money on my man and every time building everybody.
Speaker 3: It's a good drive. It's a good drop as well. Pause and a drop. I think, where do you see that being in the our?
Speaker 4: That'll be our open out seven because in.
Speaker 3: My mind more on brand, no one's noone's looking the radio with this. This has got not just a pause. It's a dramatic cause for you to think back into four.
Speaker 4: But I'm not pushing a lot of weight in my bench press.
Speaker 3: This is on my this is off my tune plate. It's too slow now, I don't know when you're warming up. When you did a little bit of stretchy stretching that little hit one, a little bit opening. I've got this on, Patsy. What's it for you?
Speaker 7: Well, I went Akadeca. I also had rocks it, but my alternative is Akadeca jail break. There's a definite spot in there where you think, oh, we off here for a second, sir.
Speaker 3: Right siren, What was the last time you heard this? Pass?
Speaker 8: Applied it last night as a matter of.
Speaker 6: Night.
Speaker 8: Come on, I absolutely did.
Speaker 3: In a situation. Jack and I were in the gyms, pumping, pumping, what are you doing to this?
Speaker 7: Chris was making tacos protest the love God was making.
Speaker 8: Tacos for dinner.
Speaker 7: Audrey was doing a homework, and I was sitting at the laptop playing Acadeca.
Speaker 8: We're quite often we all do.
Speaker 3: I always go when I play me, I faced my laptop, go to your laptop playing this song.
Speaker 7: Was doing some shopping online shopping, and poor.
Speaker 4: Daughter trying to do like a creative writing essay or something.
Speaker 3: Dress as a schoolboys. All right, it is a great pause. This is this we gotta play this perhas you could do some online shopping? Online online anthems available now on KTL Records. Songs with dramatic pauses.
Speaker 1: Him Christian Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Songs that have got a pause in you know where they just stop, Danny, listen to us in Tazzy, come on in Danny Christian Surprise, Patsy didn't go for everything I do by Brian Adams. I didn't know that's good a pause?
Speaker 8: No, I never did.
Speaker 3: I If Patsy doesn't say it's got one, it won't have one. And there, Danny, I'm telling you now, number one fan, super fan of Brian Adams. All right, nine four one four one o four three, what song have you got? It's got a big old pause and it's got to be more than a second. Mick, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 10: Here are you going?
Speaker 3: I'm good Mick. Have you having a good week so far? And what's the song for you? Mick?
Speaker 10: Ben Naked Ladies, long jacket, short skirt, long jacket, O cake. Yeah, that might be right.
Speaker 3: So he got a lot of very concerned producers because that's the clip that got lined up naked late mom and I hears maybe we start that out of seven we just play that.
Speaker 1: I want a girl skirt and a live jacket.
Speaker 3: It's a really big one. That's a great one. Yeah, may thank you very much. You cool, all right, so let's go to Jay. Good morning, Jay, Good morning?
Speaker 1: All hell are we on this pleasant Thursday morning?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 3: Pleasant Thursday morning? Should be our weather reporter.
Speaker 9: One of your tradey losers?
Speaker 3: Oh are you with the old hebel the claddingon store, the one that's the one. But anyway, great day.
Speaker 4: We just call you the trade runners up, you know, loser at all?
Speaker 3: It's what about the second part?
Speaker 6: Everybody was a winner?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was great fun. We loved it last week and thanks to being part of it as well.
Speaker 11: Jay, awesome, good stuff, good show.
Speaker 3: Now what's the song I'll go in excess.
Speaker 11: Never tear us apart. That's a great banger.
Speaker 3: Oh this pleasant Thirdnesday morning? I love to hear what This is a great song. That is a great one. It's right after his is declaring the intent they can never tear us a bar. It's a full stop.
Speaker 9: Ah, you're right they.
Speaker 3: Have in a private moment.
Speaker 10: Ah actually actually oh no, no, not another one just about your schmid kettles.
Speaker 9: Christian, I've got to get on board, my friend.
Speaker 3: You're going to give it to you. I'm going to give you one of our golden kettles because you guys made it last week.
Speaker 12: Story just a quick.
Speaker 3: You can have the kettle, Jay, Now you can have the kettle. Tom, what have you got? Song with the palls him? Good morning, Good morning Tom? On this fine, that's a beautiful pleasants Thursday morning, Tom? What have you got through? A song with a pause? No stories?
Speaker 12: Well, I think one of the most iconic Australian pauses. Not all but it's burning.
Speaker 3: Oh so I got it. Thank you. Molly Meldrum on Life three, this is a great one. It's not a clean paw.
Speaker 4: There's a bit of sound sound effects.
Speaker 3: Canyon at the end of the song. Let's let's play back a minute, Tom, No, this just before the pots and pans and again let me just start back in the left, back into the left. Yeah, this is a poor jack. You're not happy?
Speaker 4: Well, this sound going on in the it's not a true pauses, we know it.
Speaker 3: It's no there's no silence. There's no silence, grand canyon of silence.
Speaker 12: So will you agree with that, I'd say the bigger pauses towards the end of the song, just before the pots and pans start going, there's another paw.
Speaker 3: All right, tell you what we do. We hit the ads. Let's get the other pause out. Okay, we've got to get this stuff right.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Amount but to Burnie and we think of this bit. There's music in the background. It's not a clean break. There's no silence, you know.
Speaker 10: I still think it is.
Speaker 3: Now we found the other bit, Tom, We found that. Do you mean this bit? Tom?
Speaker 9: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 3: But I hear like a TikTok of an old grandfather clock. There's TikTok.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's like someone just kicked the golden snake kettle down the stairs.
Speaker 3: We're never far away away from those kettles. You can have a kettle. You can have a kettle. Thank you. It's not for me, it's for me Ma A right, okay, Tom, thank you very much. You come. I have a good day. Let's go to Marie. Good morning Marie, Good morning, Christian, Jack and Patty. Good morning, shak a school teacher. Good morning children. Marie. What's your song with paulse.
Speaker 13: Purp Raine Pine, don't even say it doesn't matter, very small sattle.
Speaker 3: Like, let's focus on Trojan They're like Trojan horses, now Trojan songs. They pretend they came about the music. Yes, I did up listen to Prince. I don't even listen to the pores. I just love the song. It's a pause, No, not for Prince, small and big. He was a small, little guy, big sound.
Speaker 4: He was a princess pause.
Speaker 3: Yes it was. Yes, Murrie, thank you for your song.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 14: Cannot play something.
Speaker 3: Keep trying. Let's go to Justine just good.
Speaker 11: Morning, good morning team.
Speaker 3: How is everyone tense situations? Tense situations for anything? No, I won't, I won't.
Speaker 11: Just so.
Speaker 15: My song is holy Girl, but Hunts has been collected.
Speaker 6: Every time it comes on I play it, I always think my husband's change the channel, will turned it off, and I get really cranky, and then I just realized.
Speaker 3: It's all right, let's every bit of this. Oh that's a great one. That's right, we called that one. You've named it justin. It's a cranky pause, cranky pause. Yes, Justine, definitely going to play this after seven. This is a great song.
Speaker 10: Thank you, have a great day.
Speaker 3: Don't get cranky during that pause. Okay, just seeing Thank you very much, great one, Thank you, Daniel, Danny boy, what have you got?
Speaker 6: I don't want to go there?
Speaker 3: Are we all? Yeah? We're good? Daniel. What's the song with the pause?
Speaker 14: I think this one's going to be the longest pause yet.
Speaker 6: That's Billy Joel's River of Dreams Jack Start.
Speaker 3: I've noticed started timing them. I'm not saying he's got O C D this day, but he's started timing the all right, do you want a time, Billy? Oh, time, Billy? All right, let's play.
Speaker 4: In the minute seconds.
Speaker 3: Wow, Daniel, this is a great song. I know we've been playing this in the next hour.
Speaker 12: Daniel, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: It feels like they're deliberately playing safe now. They don't want to send them up the kettle. I feel bad now we've for correct it, haven't we? Natasha? Good morning?
Speaker 12: Good morning?
Speaker 3: All hell? Are we we're good? You don't sound too well? You got a little scratching throat there, did? Yes? I do.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately it's going well, it's not COVID.
Speaker 12: I swear it's right.
Speaker 3: You can't get it down the phone. Otherwise we've been riddled with a chat to you guys every day.
Speaker 14: What's the song Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is a big one, isn't it. Come on ahead of music on the show. Tell them what you know about this song and the pause.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also this is lines up with last week's category which was big key changes. So this is a pause into a big key change.
Speaker 1: Whatever wish you.
Speaker 3: There's a there's piano in the background.
Speaker 4: No, no, there's just there's a bit of like leftover piano, residual residual piano.
Speaker 3: Like ketch up before you get the ketch up, you get that pre chup that kind of anyway, Sorry, Natasha, you.
Speaker 2: Car you're listening to the Christian Okyls Show podcast.
Speaker 3: So Team Australia, another great day. Four golds have come in overnight, which means four golden kettles. It actually means two golden kettles were really given too away in the in the last hour. I think did one of them coming in the mountain biking? No all in a pool, No surprise, mountain biking in the pool?
Speaker 4: They would we would probably try and get that.
Speaker 3: Over swimming events. Can there be Team Australia. I reckon, you're just swimming for fun now and they're just giving you gold medals shortly after five or six days, they've done all variations of swimming events. I think this is the last day.
Speaker 4: Is there any more honored? There they go again.
Speaker 3: We've done this right. I've seen them do this one where they dive in and race each other, last day of the pool. So many medals, it's incredible. So two golden keedules do to be one. We're gonna phone lines right now. This is going to be one of those phone ins that is going to upset us at various times along the way. There are certain TV shows, certain movies that we really care about that actually means something to us. And when someone says, oh I watched that, I just didn't get it. I actually get really upset. I actually get you get quite attached to the our TV shows. When you recommend it to someone, they it's like you give them a gift, right, and then when they go, I didn't like it, they hand you back the gift. And it's actually it actually really upsets people. And when Jack's dad said the other day, Jack told me, your dad didn't like Top Gun, Maverick. I've never heard anyone say they haven't loved it, which is why it's been a global mega hit.
Speaker 4: One point two billion dollars attorney right now, this is biggest ever success. I haven't run into anybody who hasn't liked it. But my dad, ever, the Synic went to gold Class and said no, not for me. His explanation was, it was exactly the same as the first one.
Speaker 3: It's completely different though than the mission different and like Tom's older, he's just a young buck, and the old one.
Speaker 4: Exactly the same as the first one. And his words, too lovey dovey to.
Speaker 7: Love dove's not really lovey dovey, lovey dovey is the first Do you.
Speaker 3: Think he just saw the first one? Because I could say, you could say I think he saw the first one, because if he thought it was exactly not the first one, he's watching the first one, and the Maverick, he wouldn't say it was lovey dovey if he didn't like it. I think he went to this scene. Maybe they were showing an old one. So that's some one we want to know. What didn't you get? You know when you just like you watch the TV show that's been very well hyped. Same with the movie. You sat through it and he thought, this is leaving me cold. There's nothing for me, Patsy, what's it for you? What didn't you get?
Speaker 7: Oh shame? I know, but it's Game of Thrones. I've tried a few I know, but I've tried a few times.
Speaker 8: I just can't know.
Speaker 3: Please, I know it's awful. Stop it.
Speaker 4: Seriously conjuring with duncan.
Speaker 7: I know it was bigger than Mesh, but I just I tried.
Speaker 3: To time because.
Speaker 8: Jesus, I just couldn't. It was it was needlessly.
Speaker 3: Violent TV show. Is it like Mash? No?
Speaker 8: It was violent, it was blood thirsty.
Speaker 7: It was bordering on X rated pawn and I.
Speaker 8: Tell you what couldn't do it?
Speaker 3: When you leave the show, Sky News is ready for you with this bombastic it was bordering on Paul bring back Mash.
Speaker 4: I say, even in the war, they made that digestible.
Speaker 7: Mesh's numbers are up there like one of the big the final episodes talking about it was one of the most watched TV compare everything the final episode, Yes we Are you got to confuse people call Yeah, I like to record number of viewers and fame of Thrones is up there. It's so popular, but I don't get it. I don't like it, and I won't watch it again.
Speaker 3: I'm not surprised it's not for everyone. Right demands a lot of you, and I think for someone like you.
Speaker 8: Oh, here we go again. What do you mean someone like me?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't recommend Game of Thrones to everybody.
Speaker 8: What am I?
Speaker 3: I want to know highly intelligent, highly intelligent, beautiful, big soul, and I know a lot of people like you. I wouldn't recommend that kind of show of them because it demands quite a lot of people, and it demands something called imagination, fantastical.
Speaker 8: I sticked a little house on the prairie. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: Nosh? What TV show movie you did? You just didn't get? Just for Cloudy, because I know radio, I know it works. We're in the background a lot. You'll hear certain key words. Kettle, mash, I go, I like mash starting a kettle. We're not talking about much. Perhaps he's once more taking this show down the cold as that we don't know how to get out of. I'm still trying to reverse to an eighteen point reverse to get Out nine four one four, one fort three for the voices of doubt? What didn't you get.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast?
Speaker 3: What TV show movie you just didn't get? Christian Lord of the Rings, Johnny says, Border the Rings more like nine hours of my life. I will never get back Lynn. My kids made me sit through it more than once. I was not a fan of Charling the Chocolate Factory. Love Charling the Chocolate Factory, Eastern own, but I can't understand that it's a great quite a dark tinge to it as well for kids movie, a brilliant story, Jenny Christian any move with Tom Cruise and it can't stand and totally overrated. I would take the lamb Roast over him anytime. Sure, Sure shame Redemption the Greats one of the greats cinema. That's adason. She can't stand it. Yes, Christian and I'm going straight to hell. But stuff me, that movie was boring. Now, I wouldn't call that movie boring. A man put in prison incarcrates for a crime he didn't commit, who then has a terrible time and then tries to escape. How is that boring? But anyway, this is what we're talking about what didn't you just get? Nine four one four one o four three. You know, if you just tuned in, Patsy was just sating earlier. She hated mash and she can't unerstand up. People don't like the TV show Mash Race.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Good morning, Rush.
Speaker 12: How are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm good? So what didn't you get?
Speaker 10: I did love the plot of La La Land.
Speaker 12: It was the worst two and a half airs I've ever spent in a movie.
Speaker 3: Hit Beautiful Love Story won all the movie awards, all the oscars.
Speaker 12: Definitely not me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and my dad walked out of him and I said, well, I didn't you like it? And he just went no, thank you. My dad says that a lot about joyous theories. Thank you for me, Thank you to joy, Thank you very much for giving us a call. Have a good day, Wendy, good morning. Hello, You're not it's not Seinfeld?
Speaker 11: Is it Seinfeld?
Speaker 3: Wendy, don't do this to using most ridiculous show ever. So is life.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but at least life has something in it.
Speaker 3: So did Seinfeld jokes.
Speaker 4: And it's timeless as well. I can still watch today and enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Just one of the one of the greatest TV shows ever.
Speaker 11: Cramer, who wants a friend like that? I mean, hello, I work with.
Speaker 3: Someone a bit like that, A friend like I mean, what about Jerry or George? George one of the greatest characters that we've all been a bit like George.
Speaker 15: No, if you've been a bit like George, you've got a sad life.
Speaker 3: Honey, she did. Wow, we Wendy. All right, Wendy, thank you very much. You cool. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Look Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: I need all the guys listening right now. I need your ears. I was putting a situation yesterday by another male friend of mine, and he has put me in an awkward situation, and I just want to check that you would have felt the same way that I did. And it's not just me. I'll call this guy John because that's his name. John texted me yesterday during the show with the best invitation I can ever get. You've actually coming out this weekend for some drinks, and I replied, block capitals to convey my excitement. Hell, yes, okay, so far, so good. Yeah. Two hours later, in the middle of the day, I see he sent me another one. I can't believe John's done this. Shame on John, John said, great, some other buddies you don't know are going to be there as well. You should get on really well you friends. Shame on John, Shame on John. That should be upfront with the initial impact. It should say just so you know they'll be strangers, that you've got something to declare. Ch on that you didn't declare. That was not a pure invite. This is like entrapment.
Speaker 4: It's the equivalent of when someone sends you a text to say, hey, what are you doing Thursday, without the details of what they're in bin. It's too open. Yes, you have to declare what is on offer.
Speaker 3: And now John has put me in a very awkward situation.
Speaker 4: I don't want to go out to meet new people.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go I don't want to meet new people at the weekend. I haven't got the energy for that new people energy because if there's new people there, you've got to give new people energy. And it's just like, how do you know John and so? And you know John? What's your name again? Is it Roger? Roger?
Speaker 9: Roger?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: That's interesting, it never is. No, And that's this is already an hour and a half. You look at your watch now, it's half eight. The goodness hasn't come yet. He's still doing that crunchy small talk.
Speaker 4: No, you don't want to do new people.
Speaker 3: And they know. They also know they suddenly I'm turning up the game. We don't know him. John goes, oh, it's Christians, will make Christian. You're like this guy. They've also gone. John wish to spoke about this US three. Now I've got to combine together to give new people energy.
Speaker 12: Mpe.
Speaker 3: We don't want to do this John.
Speaker 4: Now, at least you have something in common with your new friends. It's the hatred of John, yes, because he's done everybody.
Speaker 3: But then haven't been in the situation before? Is they're a little bit stand offish. They they sort of come together as a tribe, don't they. They know I'm not one of them. And it's almost like you've got to prove yourself. It's like survivor. You know, you've got to take them a load of trials and stuff like that. And that's that orca kind of energy that I don't need Saturday night.
Speaker 4: It's too much for you. So what are you? Are you going to make up an excuse where.
Speaker 3: You can't go. I've desired this year from now on to be a lot more honest. I actually just said I don't fancy.
Speaker 5: That even an acceptable isn't it?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: No, I said no, Yes? What did I say yes to? What was he selling me? Sometime and John have a catch up and a few beers. Then there's someone else going, Who are these other strange dudes? Fancy that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bold is also what I said, John, I don't fancy that. When you've got a free weekend, you and I can have a catch up in a couple of drinks. Let's do that. John, replying three hours late, He's obviously been munning at overthinking it, knowing now that we're in a very tense situation John and I and these other strange dudes, and said, I hope you can come along still.
Speaker 4: Your whole friendship with this guy John is hanging by a hand.
Speaker 3: What do I do?
Speaker 4: He's done wrong by you. You've kind of done wrong.
Speaker 3: I've been honest here. This is why you should never tell the truth. Kids ask them arow the story. What should I have said?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I fancy that it's just so it's raw?
Speaker 5: Should should I just say?
Speaker 3: One of the kids must have got my phone yesterday, and that wasn't me. I hate my head. That wasn't me.
Speaker 4: Do anything.
Speaker 3: You can just only messing. Of course, I'm going to be the can't wait to meet these new people. What do I do now? I don't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you stick to your guns and you don't go otherwise. What do you stand for now?
Speaker 3: I'm actually Patsy. That is actually sound advice. What would you do? Patsy? By the way, because I don't think the Sisterhood would do something I no.
Speaker 7: I do hate when something like that happens, because it's like the goalposts move, don't they It's like, well, that's not the original contract that I signed up for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fat, that is actually it. He we both undertook a vow.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 3: John now has been seeing other men behind my back, and I feel welded here and that is not my idea of fun on a Saturday night. Stop doing that.
Speaker 1: John Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: So hashtag John game. I just tuned in. I got basically enticed into a very dangerous situation by a male friend of Minel John John John texted me, and I'm an instant man in this. John text me yesterday morning, Joe on the show is saying, Hey, this weekend, you fancy me enough a few beers? I replied in capitals to convey Mike something. Hell. Yes. A couple of hours later, mid morning, I see an awful thing drop into my phone. He now declares his real intent with this. He says, great, because there's some other guys who are going to be coming as well. You don't know them, but you should get on really well. I don't want any part of this.
Speaker 4: And he's declared that way too late, like a like border patrol.
Speaker 3: Yes, you should do that.
Speaker 4: Before he gets off the air.
Speaker 3: John, have you got something to declare? Yes? You have new friends? Yes, in the suitcase, And I was thinking, like, why am I not one of the partners. All of a sudden, I fancy meeting up with John having some beers. That's all good. I haven't got the energy of me in the weekend, right for new people's energy, and the new people who meet me they probably haven't got it either, So a reply going I don't fancy that. When you've got time for you and I just to catch up, I'd love to do that. So it's a nice way to end it.
Speaker 4: I felt like it was obnoxious both ways.
Speaker 3: What someone's saying, Christian, that's the perfect reply that you put back to an imperfect question. But I was honest, Yeah, too honest, too honest. Can we be too honest? No?
Speaker 8: I don't think you can.
Speaker 3: Well we know that when you. Kevin's on the line, Kevin, good morning, Christian. How are you. I'm good? I need you'll take on this. Kevin. What do you think about John Gate?
Speaker 1: I reckon you should.
Speaker 12: Fight fire with fire and bring some of your friends that this John work doesn't No, I'm putting back in the same position.
Speaker 3: Check mate. I see your three friends and I've gone four. You don't know any of these people, Kevin.
Speaker 4: That could get out of hand though, then John brings fire free.
Speaker 3: But then I bring a thousand listeners. Where do we go now, John, John? Yes, all right, thank you very much, Kevin. Let's go to Brett. Good morning Brett.
Speaker 1: Brett.
Speaker 3: What's your take on John Gate?
Speaker 11: Boring guys?
Speaker 10: I'm thinking mightbe John Born is a little bit taxy and he probably feels he's doing all the heavy lifting in a one on one Christian.
Speaker 4: You think Christians a hard one on one conversation.
Speaker 3: I'm a great one on judging everyone has a baddy and my bad days, your best day, Brett. One on one, I'm like Roger Federer. Okay, I just win and win and win and win and win. I think what this is. I think John wants to show me off like a golden unicorn of Ryd the Paddict to his friends.
Speaker 4: Something you want him to beat? Time John sat down with you and had a beer? Did John look like he was doing a lot of talk in New conversation?
Speaker 3: He didn't. I left early. I think John's worried that he's not enough. One on one, John, you and I are never going for beers.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian Comel Show podcast.
Speaker 3: This is an amazing story. A woman in the UK almost died when she touched a live extension cord and got electrocuted while she was vacuuming her artificial lawn. Sul Me, if you got artificial grass, you know that's the end of maintenance, isn't it.
Speaker 4: That's why we're meant to be low maintenance.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you're supposed to vacuum me?
Speaker 8: We do, do you? Chris gets a di.
Speaker 3: I need video of that. Chris actually putting the dicon on artificial lawn he does.
Speaker 8: A spot where Presley does his business, and it's like.
Speaker 5: He's not trying to vacum around that nice beautiful inside that you could see the transparent yson and it's tummy all.
Speaker 3: Those turns, oh like a blender pooey, smoothie pooey. Anyway, so she got letacuted.
Speaker 4: Sorry, she is all right.
Speaker 3: She's okay in this. Obviously, the thing that saved her life was Puma rubber sliders. Great out of these Puma sliders now life savers. They obviously the rubber souls said they earthed her. Let's say it saved her life. So this morning, I want to know, you wouldn't be here because what saved your life? On nine four one four one o three four. So those Pumas rubber sliders, which I think are only about fifteen bucks, saved her life. So the best stories we get during the next half an hour, We've got two, is that right, two lost golden kettles.
Speaker 4: The two remaining kettles for today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on nine four one four one o four three. Perhaps you wouldn't be here because of something that saved your life.
Speaker 7: Actually, my brothers were playing monopoly. I was still a baby. I can remember crawling along the gris Monopoly is a baby. No, I wasn't, but my two older brothers were.
Speaker 3: And what were you like the banker? Banker is a bit slow.
Speaker 7: Today I was crawling along the floor. There was a knife just cracked. There was a knife there eating toast. It must have been the morning, and there was a knife on their plate. And I picked the knife up and went to put it in the socket.
Speaker 3: The monopoly with knives cheap. Get the old knife out.
Speaker 4: Give me all your money's changed.
Speaker 7: And my eldest brother pulled me back because I was going to put the knife in the socket.
Speaker 3: Wow, he saved your life?
Speaker 8: Yes he did.
Speaker 3: No pause. It's like the budget had What saved your life?
Speaker 2: You're listening to the question O Kyle's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: A woman in the UK vacuuming her artificial lawn, got to let secured, had her life saved by her Puma fifteen dollars Puma rubber sliders? What saved your life? Mikayla, Good morning.
Speaker 14: Mikayla Ry, good morning. How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good Mekada. So I'm fascinated to hear your story. What happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 14: So when I was three years old, I was kneeboarding with my family up at on the Murray River and I'd fallen off the kneeboard and there was another boat that was coming straight for me who didn't actually see me in the water. So Dad had to speed down the river to try and wedge his boat between me and the other boat. That the boat didn't run over me.
Speaker 3: What a hero. That's incredible and what happened.
Speaker 14: So there was no collisions or anything like that, but there was definitely some words had between my dad and the other boat.
Speaker 8: He was not happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is an amazing story. Mekayda, thank you very much for giving us a call. Let's go to Sharon now. Good morning, Sharon, good morning.
Speaker 6: Hey you going. When I was around about six or seven years old, we used to go down to philip Land for our holidays and there's a beach there called Red Rock and I used to have these pair of bathers that Mum used to make me wear that had a big frill at the back on the bottom, and we used to go cli I mean up there into the rocks up hine on the cliffs and there was an opening that I started sliding down towards heading off the edge of the cleep in my frill on these papers that I hated, got caught on the branch and stopped E from falling off the edge.
Speaker 3: This is amazing. You literally saved by the frills.
Speaker 1: I was unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Yep, that's my memory of it anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not just decorative, no essentral part of the babing suit.
Speaker 3: Sharon, that is an amazing story. Yep. Do you know what. It's definitely worthy of one of our golden kettles.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, that sounds amazing.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I loved one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great story, Shan. Thank you very much for sharing it with us today.
Speaker 12: Okay, thank you very much. Bye.
Speaker 3: All right? What saved your life? Like Sharon?
Speaker 1: There and the frills The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: The headline says, oh, women executed while vacuuming her artificial lawn. Let's leader to the side. Has her life saved? She said, that's a cute. It hasn't. I've saved by her Puma rubber sliders. So today she wouldn't be here, right, She's not gonna be live without those Pumi rubber sliders. What single thing saved your life? What was it? We've heard about the frills on a bikini bottom, saving whatever your lives. It was incredible trash.
Speaker 11: I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for a fully loaded trailer of camping gear.
Speaker 3: This is great. I've got another rest tresh first play what happened?
Speaker 11: A windy mountain road going really slowly around the corners, single lane. Someone's coming the other way around the blind corner really fast. My dad swerves the cargoes off the side of the mountain. The trailer is weighted with the camping gear and keeps us dangling there.
Speaker 3: Wow, this is like a scene you seen a movie, isn't it, where they're they're sort of just hovering on the edge of a precipice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how did you get back up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Mom and Dad got out. We're able to get us out really quickly.
Speaker 3: In that situation, it'd be so wide if I get out. This is getting lighter and you're in there.
Speaker 11: Yeah. And a little while later a big, old dirty grader was coming round and was able to winch the car up. But if it wasn't for the trailer with all the camping gear, and I still hate camping to this day, wouldn't be saved, but I'm not going to take my kids camping.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about that, Trish.
Speaker 3: The very least we could do is reward that amazing story where you can definitely have one of our golden kettles. Woo your life for a kettle, Trish, amazing story brilliantly told us, well, thank you. Thanks, all right, let's go to Luke. Good morning, Luke.
Speaker 12: Morning, Christian, Jack and Pattio are you yeah?
Speaker 3: We're good Luke? What saved you mate?
Speaker 12: What saved my life was my young blue heel of dog Rigsy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. How come.
Speaker 12: Come home late one night from a football function and decided to try and wake the good lady wife up to cook me something. She sort of told me to go have a sleep on the couch, and then I went to the bread basket, grabbed myself a loaf of bread, went back and sat back on the couch, fell asleep, and the bread that I was eating turned into obviously dough. And my dog was stretching and barking at the door.
Speaker 3: Throat.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well I think she would like to I had a dog was barking that much. My wife got up and to see what was going on and walked in and seen me laying on the couch.
Speaker 3: Am I doing the world.
Speaker 12: I'm one hundred percent sure that's the right I think she thought that. And then yeah, she turned the light on and I was fucking blue and purple in the face, and she yea and heard me sort of going sort of struggling the brave there and put her finger in her mouth and looked at the dough and I, uh, pretty much started breathing again. And so my dog saved my life.
Speaker 3: And don't come back but the dogs some of this bread dough.
Speaker 12: She's a good woman, I'll give her that. The boys there in the football call club called me Captain Low.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very great, God, I never thought of that. Today's time. Look, thank you very much and cool. All right, we're looking for your stories. Let's quickly go that.
Speaker 1: One Christian know Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Some amazing stories this morning. And then the last caller, let's go to Sarah Sarah. Good morning, Good morning, Hello Sarah. What saved your life?
Speaker 15: Well, what saved my life was fifty kilos of horse feed landing on my head.
Speaker 3: Right. Well, we've got another rest. What's the story.
Speaker 15: Well, what happened is is we have a small stop feed business, and two bags of amounting to fifty kilos of horse feed came down off the shelf and landed on my head and knocked me.
Speaker 3: Out break the spine.
Speaker 15: Well, and that was the thing. So they zoomed me off to to EA to the emergency.
Speaker 3: When it's an injured that you're zoomed off.
Speaker 16: Actually absolutely so off I went, and they're doing all these scans. And then they're doing all these scans, and they're doing all these scans and I'm thinking, oh.
Speaker 15: What's going on here? All of a sudden, I was the superstar of the minute. So to make a long story short, they found there was nothing wrong with Manette coming back. But they did find a cancer on the kidney.
Speaker 3: So the horse feed saved your life, it did.
Speaker 15: It did because it's one of those kidneys where there's one of those cancers where there's no symptoms. And yes, we hadn't done that, we wouldn't have known and I wouldn't have ended well.
Speaker 3: Right, And so they obviously were able to treat it. So what they do do they take it out?
Speaker 6: Here?
Speaker 15: They did. They went in and took it out and all of that. That wasn't fun, but hey, it's all good. Now.
Speaker 3: That's the trouble with surgery, isn't it take the fun out fun in surgery? You know, old booths.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but talk about a different way of being a superstar for the day.
Speaker 3: Let's get into it now, lovely, all right, thank you? How much you call me? Okay, thank you. It's a great story.
Speaker 15: Cheers, thanks very much, Bye bye.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: This week, Australian beer lovers have been hit with the biggest hike ever up to and astonishing fifteen dollars for a beer. I'm sure you mean when you were first going to the pub, what a couple of bucks will buy you a pint? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I remember dollar potts at the public bar in North Melbourne.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And now fifteen dollars is a big height for people when there's so many big price increases and everything right across the board. All the gas bills are you tility bills are going up now fifteen dollars for a pint? You know? And perhaps he really drove this home this week when she had it in the news, and when she phrased it like this, it made us all sit up and notice.
Speaker 8: Well, having a beer with Duncan is on the rise yet again.
Speaker 4: You know, it made us thing, It made us think what does that mean? And then and then we worked to the house.
Speaker 3: Skin has formed over, skin has formed over a very raw wound. Don't knock that scab over? And blood start coming again, all over the shore, blood all over the studio, carpets, chap It made me think the last couple of days, what can we do here? We need a new superhero for these times. And this radio station has a superhero, doesn't.
Speaker 4: It, cash Man?
Speaker 3: It is awful. We don't like cash Man. However, cash Man stand aside. There's a new one. Who is it? Look up now, listeners, look up in the sky. Who is that? Christian O'Connell is fight man. It's not a cash man. Oh my beer. Cash Man Pine Man is here tomorrow on this show. And you know what, dear friend, he's buying one hundred of you a pints. That's right, one hundred of you are getting a pint from us. Wherever you're going this weekend, We are buying you a beer. What does cash men do?
Speaker 4: Give you cash? That's useless here? We know if they know us for a pint, I can't even buy that man will give you the pipe Man.
Speaker 3: All right, So we've had production made. There's four different ones here. Let me know which ones you like. For pinte Man, forget cash Man, meat fight Man. I didn't elaborate, No, that did nothing to forget that one. Delete that.
Speaker 9: You know what's taxing shouting all those pints of beer?
Speaker 3: Take it away, pint man better?
Speaker 17: What to ever beer with Duncan? Whatever that means, just call fight man.
Speaker 3: Shame on our voiceover guy, big bulls, shame on him for doing that. Let me hear that again.
Speaker 17: What tover beer with Duncan, whatever that means, just call fight man.
Speaker 4: The fact that Patter isn't saying anything is making me more disturbed.
Speaker 3: It's a powerful silence like Max Kady and Kate fit. It's hitch cocky in the silence, the tension right before actually a snake attacks. It makes no noise.
Speaker 4: It does feel like you're washing it, washing us from the longer half.
Speaker 3: Of course, she is where she always is, that lioness.
Speaker 8: Up there on that ringea watching Jack.
Speaker 9: He only appears to shout you beers, fight.
Speaker 3: Last we found it. So tomorrow to honor show, pipe Man will be here and he's buying one hundred of you a pints brighter.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Christian o'carl's show podcast.
Speaker 3: This week is International Crime Stoppers Week. It is illegal to speak or do business with pirates in Victoria, maximum penalty ten years in prison. Who knew? In New South Wales drivers can get a two two hundred dollars fine if you splash mud on people waiting at a bus stop. Some lawmaker that happened to them once they went. This stops. This ends right here. It's illegal in essay to object to a wedding. I thought any service they go. Anyone here will fully object. The penalty is ten thousand dollars or two years in prison.
Speaker 4: So if they did that at a wedding in Adelaide, that's encampment.
Speaker 3: Yes, what are you in for? Jet to a wedding to two year stretch the big house? All right? So today we're looking for your illegal bands, your contrabands. Very clever, thank you? All right, criminal bands. You're saying, who's on stage at crim Fest playing at the prison road Rage against the machine? No you don't cut me up. Silver racketeers a fairs silver Now they're trying to rap me off. Those eighty singers racketeers. There's a racketeer there that deserved the gold. You short change me, ben Folds, what's he in for? Yeah? Ben Folds five to ten years. No, don't be shy. Nine pinched nails. I know you didn't pay for them. Trent gold Strong on this mega death penalty Bronze and Ario Speed didn't Wagon slow down, guys, Speed and Wagon Silver. If you got Jackie Boy, the criminal man, he's on stage at Crimfast.
Speaker 4: Who's on stage at the prison. It's inaccessory to murder?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's gold, the red.
Speaker 4: Hot chili purps.
Speaker 3: A perpetrator? Did you know what? Did you know what stood for perpetrator? Where you went pepper.
Speaker 4: Trying to make it sound more like potpers of Monsters and Men. You got to know the band of Monsters and Men?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, real, everyone really knows that band right there? Yeah two thousand and three cool want their band.
Speaker 4: Back, and hunters and collectors without permits. I can't just know.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a floppy one. Don't get a floppy one out. That's stiff feature new feature. I meant, don't look at Rio and I as well what you're saying that what has happened? What has happened? All right? Where were we? Criminal bands? There's missing criminal behavior on the show right here. Criminal bands is what we're looking for. Who's on stage at crim Best.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: It's Mark today's time waster. We're looking for your criminal bands best in show. Off to go and see Elton, elm John all right, criminal mans justin Scott pet shop lifting boys, Silver fled Zeppe and they just took off Patroon plant. They have fled the scene. Silver plus system of a get down on the ground. Now, that's very good, Laura Clink one eighty two. That's very good. Kerry Holes of Justice and Oaks. Silver, crowded, Big House Gold, don't Kelly, no reasonable doubts. Silver, that's some Sam.
Speaker 4: That's a gold right I did be.
Speaker 3: The bigger man say that. Come on, it's okay? So could I changed your mind?
Speaker 4: Gold?
Speaker 3: Where I am guilty? You're honor Silver crazy So that deserved the gold match box twenty years. You're gonna go away for crumbs against music. Silver, Belly stole, Oh Naughty Billy Chilaughty boyd Boy Bear Naked ladies in public. You can't do that. Put some pants on. That is that Stephen Harris, well done, Benckid ladies in public, Stevie, you're nicked, Bronze stalking heads, silver, sticky finger said a pounder finger Burnard and the boys stealing over Australian Brawl. Yeah, smart on the money. We're done, Sam Marsh, Robbery Williams, naughty Robbie Williams, Tom Petty, theft silver, The Mummers and a popper cap in your ass. It will be hard to beat that. Go pass, Josh, that goes on the mount rushmore funniest ones of the week. The Mummers and popper cap in your ass. That is so good, Josh, well done. Uh scam Halen, silver con Jovi, silvil pass a st pepper sprayed gold meat loaf with a file inside. Eh you know with that?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. Sometimes it takes a well, isn't it? Class A Phil Collins? Class A drugs. They're categorized into different they're graded in terms of being coret possession of Class A.
Speaker 4: Where's Phil Collins coming through it?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sorry, it's my bad Class A Piel Collins. Oh I'm sorry, Daniel screwed up. Oh the bronzes on me, Danny Boy, I owe you are gold sutin perjury silver and a Quiitney spears. Good news has been a lets off. A Quitney spears. All right, Josh boy, joshy bye, the Mamas and the Poppa camp in your ass. Josh, You're off to go and see Billy Joel. So today are we keep an eye on next twenty four hours what happens overnight in Birmingham, the game to see if we've got any more gold kettles. But the really big thing on tomorrow's show for one hundred of you, This guy's going to be here tomorrow pint Man.
Speaker 9: He only appears to shout you pers fight man, fifteen.
Speaker 3: Dollars from there, not for you. One hundred of you are going to get one hundred pints tomorrow thanks to pint Man.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast