Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Coombo Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Conquer podcast. This is the podcast where we ch have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, we're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out and embrace radical self awareness.
Speaker 2: If you're ready to get into the.
Speaker 1: Driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life cast you by.
Speaker 2: Then you're in the right place.
Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome back to the potty. Today's episode is a bit of a special one. I'm so excited we love Andrew because we have a reading from Andrea, our resident RNC psychic, and this is for the upcoming month. So if you wanted to know, what is the vibe, what is the energy?
Speaker 2: For July?
Speaker 1: We are going into the second half of twenty twenty three, so I'm so excited for this. This reading is so beautiful and incredible, and I think it's just going to give you guys like the ooh I needed to know this.
Speaker 2: I love this. Thank you so guys.
Speaker 1: For those who don't know Andrew, she is our resident psychic. Like I said, she's done quite a few readings for us and she is my personal friend. We have been friends for over sixteen years. She does all my personal readings and she is always on point. Yeah, she's incredible. So we thought that you guys would love a reading to start the month.
Speaker 2: And if you do want to book in a.
Speaker 1: One on one session with her, she has all the details on her website, so we will put that into the show notes. But a Tia, do you want to do a quick weekly update?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had a pretty good week. It's been a bit chill, but I am excited for the sweet end because I'm going golfing so random, I know, I'm just at it with the random hobbies. I think I want to try one of my things that I wanted to get into a sport consistently for the rest of the year, no matter what sport it is, or if it's a different sport every week.
Speaker 2: Where are you going golfing?
Speaker 3: Just a golf course near my house with who my best friend and her boyfriend more my best friend's boyfriend and she's just coming to chat to me.
Speaker 2: But oh my gosh, so funny. I love that. I'll tell Tim and he'll be ready to golf with you. Okay, basing, No, I love that. I ta You're so spontaneous.
Speaker 3: I just yeah, I want to be outside because I always feel so good when I'm outside in nature and just like in the sun and active, and I feel like I am not good at doing that on my own, so I need a bit of prompting. So that's my way of locking Indian. What about you, how's your week been?
Speaker 2: We has been good.
Speaker 1: We had our eofy sale at endh we went off you guys, love love you nh CO. You're incredible, And yeah, it's just been like a big week of doing that. I am just really proud of myself because I checked out my work books from doing It for your Future self At the start of the year when we all did it together and jam just in prep for doing it together next week.
Speaker 2: And I'm just.
Speaker 1: Really proud of myself because the vibe that I set for the start of twenty twenty three, I just feel like I have completely embodied that.
Speaker 2: I love that so much. And it's just I.
Speaker 1: Think it feels good to have said something and then stuck to it and also seen how much I've had to consistently work to stick to it, but I have, and it's just yeah, it was really cool. It was like reading all my answers because I print out the workbook and I've got it physically and I was reading my answers and it was cool because I can really see a difference in myself and my whole vibe for twenty twenty three was I wanted to fully trust and surrender. I wanted to fully step into like my authentic self of like who I wanted to be. I wanted to make sure I stuck to my boundaries of like if it's not a hell, yes, it's no. And I just I feel like I've just aced all those and also it like it got me really excited to redo do it for future self because we're doing it all in the community. PS, guys, if you bought, do it for future self. So it's a seven day clarity course. If you bought it, or if you haven't and you want to buy it, come enjoy in the n C Facebook community because we're doing it all together from next week on the third, and we're going to start the seven days and do it together. And it's just really cool doing it together and having like the vibe of everyone doing it together.
Speaker 2: And I'm just really excited to even though I.
Speaker 1: Feel my answers are going to be similar, it's going to be on the higher frequency, if that makes sense. And I think having refinement and clarity is just going to be so powerful.
Speaker 2: So I'm really excited to do that. I love that.
Speaker 3: I also looked through my answers and I printed out the book because I did it on my iPad last time, but I want to handwrite it this time. And it's crazy how much I've changed in what I want because at the beginning of the year, I thought I wasn't making goals from an ego space, but I still was, and a lot of them were goals of like I should do this, I need to do this, I have to do this to get to where I want, not what actually felt right. So I'm so excited to do it again and see how how much of it has changed and almost be like a little bit more intentional and not as check boxing in a way.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, that's amazing. So I'm very excited. I'm so excited to do it together.
Speaker 1: So yeah, if you've bought it or you want to do it together, makes you join us in the Facebook group.
Speaker 2: But yeah, let's get into the episode.
Speaker 4: Who my love. It is so nice to connect with your energy again. I have been dying to talk to you.
Speaker 5: We have only six months left of the year, which I feel like it's wild. I don't know why the time has gone, and frankly, I'm still I'm still trying to figure it out.
Speaker 4: So for those I don't remember, my name is Andy or Andrew up.
Speaker 5: Andy is definitely what G calls me, so feel free to call me Andy as well.
Speaker 4: I am a Tara reader.
Speaker 5: I have read for you before, but I just wanted to maybe explain a little bit more about what I do and how I read.
Speaker 4: So I have been reading Tarot I think now for like three or four years.
Speaker 5: The clients online virtually kind of started by accidents, and I kind of never looked back. I really wanted to use my spiritual gifts in a way that I could help people versus like originally I was just giving my friends and family random vision dreams that I would have and frankly some.
Speaker 4: Of them we're not that open to it.
Speaker 5: But now I get to use tarot and give guidance to people that would like.
Speaker 4: To have their card thread, so that is really exciting. I do also try to use a few of my I don't know, like side gifts.
Speaker 5: So taro is something that I have studied and it has a lot of symbolism and I love it and also has astrology mixed in there too.
Speaker 4: But I like to channel, and.
Speaker 5: I also received visions when I look at a certain card or I connect with a certain energy. Sometimes I will glance to my life. Sometimes I will glance to above. If you see me do that, or if you notice me pause, that is like a moment that I am.
Speaker 4: Taking to channel to receive messages.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I just see little symbols or they're showing me things and I'm like watching it and then I'm like, Okay, now I need to talk and tell you what I'm seeing. As this is happening, So just a little backs story so you know what's happening.
Speaker 4: In all of that. I've actually decided to give you guys a reading for July.
Speaker 5: We really wanted to see what is happening, kind of figure out almost like plan the month or like get a little bit of insight as to what energy is coming or what them, what little goss we can get to see if the vibe feels right. I already know the vibe is right because I had to pre shuffle. The beautiful girls have sent me a mic, and I feel a part of the I feel part of the R and C game officially now with this little potty mic. So I'm so excited. But I did the first recording without it, so that is why the Cards appreciate our footh So I can't wait to tell you or what we've got because it's really beautiful.
Speaker 4: How they've shown me what's coming for July. It's like.
Speaker 5: Gift a little bit of whack and then gift that is like the simplest, but we're going to.
Speaker 4: Go deeper into that.
Speaker 5: So to start off the month of July, we have Ace of Cups, which is a beautiful lover for him, it is something very very heart centered.
Speaker 4: A new it's just it's a new offer, but.
Speaker 5: It's definitely connected to something that we want emotionally, Like it's an emotional fulfillment versus a physical So this could be a deepening of a bond, of a relationship, a new friendship, a renewal of love, or a deepening of what.
Speaker 4: Is already existing.
Speaker 5: But like it gives us a sense of new vitality, Like it's not something oh with a bow on it, right, it's like new, like there's been a level of there's been a ship, there's been a change. The energy feels fresh and unrecognizable. So I love that's going to be something that really is quite healing or heart opening for you. I really feel like that. Sometimes we feel like we, you know, feel like we've experienced all the things that we can. And I do think for July, the start of July, for sure, it's gonna surprise us a little bit of the emotional depth.
Speaker 4: And it may lack be.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, this is like a little bit intense, but it's an intensity that is like a nice surprise. It's like, oh, I didn't know that I needed that, and I'm so glad that it happened, So definitely exciting about the month. If you are dating or like currently seeing someone, it does seem like there is hints of further commitment or hints of like being emotionally vulnerable. So that's something for you to receive as well as like not like like it's nice to hear of. Obviously, if you want to.
Speaker 4: Say it back, say it back.
Speaker 5: But yeah that if you're not really into like the love vibe, then this is also like a heart centered offer.
Speaker 4: So this could be an opportunity for those.
Speaker 5: That are business owners, This could be like an opportunity with your creative talents.
Speaker 4: That could be like knocking at.
Speaker 5: Your door and being like there could be an email saying, hey, I like your stuff, where can I buy?
Speaker 4: How can I get it? Can you work with me? Can we do this project together?
Speaker 5: That type of theme, And it's like really opening up some creative flow. It's giving you a lot of reigniting some passion for what you what is already existing within. So how juicy is that to start July like that is like a chef's kiss to the start, because you know, I feel like we deserve this after June, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I feel like June energy was a little bit questionable.
Speaker 5: If I can say that, I feel that okay, so so mid mid July, we do have a little bit of work to do.
Speaker 4: It is a little bit of intensity here. This could be.
Speaker 5: This is definitely around like what we're accepting in life, what we're putting energy into, the mental kind of the mental strain or the mental games that we put ourselves in. Because we have the ten of Swords, which also does speak to having a massive shift and a massive reliefs. But we have to notice what is not working, where it's not working, what we're like, you know, where we're drawing a line with certain things, or what we're like kind of really cut out of our life to make way for something different or something new.
Speaker 4: It's not saying to you know, re evaluate.
Speaker 5: Everything and every person in your life, but intuitively knowing, Okay, I have invested X, y Z and it's not feeling good, Like me investing in this person or situational thing like it no longer.
Speaker 4: Actually makes me feel happy.
Speaker 5: Like It's different if you're like building and working on something and you're enjoying the investment, you're enjoying putting the time. But if it's feeling like it's causing your resentment. It's feeling like you're kind of you know, getting agitated, and you're just like you're having this like mental struggle to do it.
Speaker 4: It's like, okay, time to reflect.
Speaker 5: Where does this need to be changed? Where do I need to have some tweaks, Like what is going on here? Because something is not right, something is not working. There is a difference between like discipline and force. Like I feel like there is a fine line, and it can be it can be tricky, right. It's like I feel like if you're if this is something that you want and deep down and ignites you, and there's this like little task that you don't like to do, then it's like reconnect with your why, like reconnect with your purpose. But if it's like the whole thing, you're like, ugh, I just feel like it's lah now, Like at least was something that I was passionate about, but I've shifted, I've changed. It's like, okay, if you can redirect as well, like you're allowed to you know, you're allowed to redirect your energy. You're allowed to change course whenever you feel like it all and whenever. Intuitively, like this isn't me anymore, Like you are allowed to change directions, and that's what the middle of the month there's calling for you to do. It's like giving yourself permission to pull back your energy and release something if it's not if it's not the vibe right, But it's so exciting, Like even though it's like, yeah, there is gonna be work here, it's almost like instantaneous like reward after like releasing or after no longer investing in something that is not energetically a match or not a fit or not can like.
Speaker 4: It's not balanced anymore. Like it's not like you know, you're not the energy exchange is.
Speaker 5: Off, and sometimes I can also be with people, right, the energy exchange can be off, and yeah, and sometimes we need when we pull back our energy away from people or situations or things like it is like a very.
Speaker 4: Broad topic here, but like you almost sometimes.
Speaker 5: Instantly feel better, Like I definitely do that when I've like overinvested or over in committed in some way and then I pull back my energy and I'm like, oh, I don't.
Speaker 4: Feel so resentful anymore. It was all me, And like sometimes.
Speaker 5: It has nothing to do with the other person or the situation, it was all like, it's just not me, and that's sometimes that's all it has to be, right, It doesn't have to just to go deeper than that.
Speaker 4: So definitely a bit of work for us mid July.
Speaker 5: But we've got this. We've got it only a couple of weeks. We would say it's something like maybe like nine days. If yeah, if I had to tell you exactly how long this little rough bit will be. All this more like challenging, challenging. We're not gonna say rough, We're gonna say challenging, transformational, like going through it to get to get to to get to the goods, to get to to get to the transformation, that epiphany.
Speaker 4: That euphoric. Euphoric is the word.
Speaker 5: So sometimes you have to have to go through the intensity or to make hard decisions or you know, really look within or go dig deeper and really don't.
Speaker 4: Have any roodisc colored glasses on with people in situations, and then you know, you learn will feel that weight off your shoulders, which is always a nice feeling.
Speaker 5: Because to end the month, we have ace of ones, which is almost like that. It's also a new beginning. It's more so the ace of ones is different to the eighth. It's interesting how we got two aces for July. It does still speak to like a few July does speak to the new beginnings in lots of different ways endings and new beginnings, but they're so quick. And I'm actually surprised by this because Nominda is a little bit of like void or space in between when we have these endings and then there's like a little bit of nothingness. But July seems really quick, like it feels like there's a new beginning, some losses or some we have to you know, end some ending, some quick endings, and then there's another new beginning, which.
Speaker 4: I find to be quite interesting, Like I'm intrigued by.
Speaker 5: This for us really, So this new beginning could be moving, getting that house, getting that apartment, getting that approval needed for something physical in your life, whether that be for a loan or an application or a job.
Speaker 4: Definitely like this new beginning, like this almost like instant start.
Speaker 5: So there's a lot of good energy around that, a lot of good energy around travel at the end of July or even booking in travel, or like getting some deals for some of you, you do need to be spending some more time by the water, especially if you've got cancer sun moon or rising my little cancer babies, you need to go near the water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even if.
Speaker 5: It's not like even if you're not close to the beach, if it's just like a river or a dam, or like even just having a bath, it's going to be quite like nurturing for your energy.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you don't have to wait till the end of July to do that. You can do that right now. That would be beautiful.
Speaker 5: But I do also feel like, yeah, so ace of ones is like a physical thing that is coming into your life in the end of July, and it's like, yeah, the how the dip I don't know if I explained it, but the difference is from the ace of cups. The ace of clubs is the emotional thing, which is the fulfillment that you can't see but you can feel. Where the ace of ones is the opportunity that is tangible, that is real life, that is happening, that is action packed, that is passionate, that is exciting. And I also do feel like this is pretty like soucy energy for romance as well, love life, dating, intimacy. I yeah, I always pick that. I feel that I get that it's just like excitement is a passion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 5: I feel like ace of N's is a very it's a very playful energy. But it's also like, you know, while this energy is there, you gotta run with it. Like, don't feel like it's going to be around. This motivation is passionate, it's not gonna be around forever. So once you feel it, and once you feel the drive and you feel connected and you want to do something, use this energy to your advantage, because yeah, you just.
Speaker 4: Don't know when it's gonna come around again.
Speaker 5: And sometimes you just do need a little bit of spark to get us motivated, get us moving and like finding our passions or finding like following what is being presented to us, because there's definitely like some type of opportunity and.
Speaker 4: It's saying like take it, like this is your sign too. It is. Yes, it's positive, it's good, there's good vibes.
Speaker 5: Don't need to worry about the haze is removing for some of you, there's like maybe a bit of smoke movie, a bit of haze when it comes to this opportunity that is in the background. Some of you already know what it is, but if things have been hazy about it, they're saying, they're telling me now that the haze is being removed and you're gonna be able to see things clearly by the end of July.
Speaker 6: So I love that is what we got, and I am pretty excited, to be honest, I feel like there's lots of little shifts and changes that are gonna happen naturally and also consciously, right, so sometimes we decide to.
Speaker 5: Act or not act, and that does does really play a big role in how your month will pan out.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I hope that that Taro advice feels good for you.
Speaker 5: I hope that that has given you like a little bit of insight as to what energy you can expect and then how you can either choose to connect or not connect.
Speaker 4: And there's no wrong or wrong or right way to use your Taro message. It's just doing what feels good for you and the season that you're in. So thank you so much for listening to me, and I cannot wait to talk to you soon, my love.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Risinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a rise and concer podcast community.
Speaker 2: We're an independent.
Speaker 1: Podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.