Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast showtime.
Speaker 2: He should be disqualified this week and he is a lovely guy.
Speaker 3: And net ankles by eight The Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three Show one one hundred and ninety one, Christian O'Connell Show. Come on in Chat post morning guys, Come on in Patsy morning. Boys. Please tell me you've had food, you have energy? Few because that last hour yesterday we felt like we were carrying you over the finished show back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 3: Well, you are horrible to a listener midway through a really actually genuinely moving story. If you heard it back, you'd feel awkward. Maybe you need to call that listen don and apologize quite a few comments yesterday after yesterday's show. Please never faster on the show. I had to do it on your own time.
Speaker 4: It's all done.
Speaker 3: When have you ever heard like a TV show where one of the presenters is like draining the last hour, just dribbling. So you've eaten? What did you eat after you had the blood test?
Speaker 4: I had a chicken and avocado toasted sandwich and very smoothie.
Speaker 3: Oh you had me with the sandwich you left me at the very smooth me And how did the blood? They find life? Or looking for signs of something in there?
Speaker 4: We all are they got they got it out all right?
Speaker 3: How many draws did you have to do?
Speaker 4: I did two vials? Yeah, but then they send it away for the labs and I don't know they do it over the next three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did they pen a little centrifuge?
Speaker 4: They don't do it in front of your eyes.
Speaker 3: I've seen them do that. Yeah, yeah, no, no.
Speaker 4: She just shake with the hand.
Speaker 3: What tests were you going for? And Patsy, how's everything at home with the Wearerbe? Love God? What's he up to now?
Speaker 2: Well, it's a new life for the Wearerbe.
Speaker 3: Because this time yesterday we found out. So Patsy's husband, Crystal, where we love God, he's four weeks into he's stood at home getting over a knee operation for his meniscus. Yes, and so yesterday it was so bad he found out on Tuesdays he's watched all of Netflix, all of Down, all the streaming services, watched them all to everything, and he'd been watching the hot dog eating competitions over the years.
Speaker 2: Well, and hasn't got any better. Because yesterday you moved on to Global Shop to wreckt so I got home.
Speaker 3: Are you killed? I brought my first product in six years here in Australia at the weekend. They got me. The family gone to bed and suddenly I saw a long advert for something called the Grease Police and I'm like, God, the branding it was just like this is this is greasy pans? What two sprays of the Grease Police? And it was wiping off and I went, I'm needing a mild bloody line.
Speaker 4: The grease is under arrest.
Speaker 3: I've ordered it. I think it's due today or tomorrow. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's like clickbait for can I say older married men that quite aren't quite?
Speaker 3: They got me. They got me that Grease Police. I was like, what a great brand.
Speaker 2: And he said they've actually got some really good stuff. And I'm thinking I'm fearing the next.
Speaker 3: Called Yeah, because I went on some site globe.
Speaker 4: A Global Shop Directs.
Speaker 3: That's where it was, and it was other genius inventions like that.
Speaker 4: How do you even stay on that chunnel for more than ten watching a big app?
Speaker 3: Do you know what it is? It's a spell? It's a spell. You're there, and it's normally men like Chris and I guess that are that the missus has fallen asleep on their counch or something. Suddenly you'll see it. They get you straight away? Have they coming straight away? Here's you have a problem, we have a solution, And you're like, yes, yes you do.
Speaker 2: I want to cut to the chaise.
Speaker 3: I want the so and then there was a code if I did it right now, the tricks, and I'm like, you're probably just speaking to me right now because it's like midnight. So I'm going to thank you for this between you and I.
Speaker 2: If you get it now, you get like double double.
Speaker 3: The deals to chuck another one for free you want for your neighbor. And I'm smart enough to know an offer when I sitting off of Greece police, was it just for easy payments? Get out of it? I didn't know. I went for one up front with a bigger discount. It was like three discounts. How do you make any money, grease police?
Speaker 4: I'm actually interested to know how.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 4: Not often do you come in here complaining of greasy pans. I believe that you have a problem.
Speaker 3: Do you know what actually because yesterday, I cooked him and I was about to clean them up and I went, my wife went, where are you taking those? And I'm going to put them in the coach. I'm saving them for the grease police. Gross, don't take every ounce of fun out this marriage, Sarah. This is my weekend. That actually is the highlight of my weekend has been with my grease police.
Speaker 4: You have rats and possums?
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? Go back to the Global store again. They've probably got some kind of bigoss and police. What was Chris looking at.
Speaker 2: Oh all matter of things. There was like this multi battery charger and he goes, we need that, and I said, we don't.
Speaker 3: I've seen that. It's like a Christmas tree.
Speaker 2: We don't need that. And then he was even reciting the ad.
Speaker 3: Like he's in a very runall position. You need to take it credit card from I guarantee if he hears this, here'll be getting the grease police coming up next. We've had a secret communication from the man himself. Pats has said one thing. We hear it from the man himself.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: I every want anything from what I called the Einstein Store, because if Einstein was alive right now, Da Vinci. They've been designing stuff and sharing it on Global shop Direct for one off easy payment. Right now, late Saturday night. Everyone else has gone to bed. I'm up and I see this advert Brees and grime build up in no time. I was actually starting not off, and I said, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Those are big buzzwords to be chucking around late at night. Use them wisely, TV.
Speaker 5: Breeson grime build up in no time, Stop struggling to clean the grease and call the police, the grease police.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I had no option the siren. I mean, are you even allowed to do that? I don't think you're allowed to use like sirens, so I remember when i'm my compliance training here. Same in the UK. You're not allowed to use for comedy bits or sketches or adverts sirens because it's really distracting. Someone might pull over right now, do pull over risk the grease police. This is a great advert.
Speaker 5: Greece and grime build up in no time. Stop struggling to clean the grease and call the police, the grease Police.
Speaker 3: I did call the grease police, and it's due to rive today or tomorrow. I'm assured, and I've got put a science in greasy pans to try it out. This is what I got for the Global Shop Direct. I'd love to hear from anyone this morning that's ever got anything else from those infomercials. Now, this company, Global Shop Direct, they's huge. You go on there, you're bounded out of curiosity and to see the things they've done. I think they had a different name.
Speaker 4: Was It's Direct Patty in the past?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 4: I remember Dano's Direct growing up and similar things he came across the infomercials.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rio's window shopping. Right now you're on the website where there's more incredible products.
Speaker 6: You could spend so much money here, are you guys sick of every time you use binoculars you have to use your hands?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, absolutely, always it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they may do my triceps get tired binoculars?
Speaker 3: What do they go?
Speaker 4: We'll worry no more.
Speaker 6: With the zoom Optics binocular glasses, which are a set of glasses that have two.
Speaker 4: Hundred and forty percent magnification.
Speaker 3: The surgeons have those exactly right. Why can't ask commoners have them?
Speaker 4: Well, these people in the add are just wearing it around every day, So.
Speaker 3: Once you need to see this, it's so bad. I know, I've got like plus two four or something for my prescription lenses right for reading plus two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: It would make it hard to actually just walk down the street.
Speaker 3: Constantly chatting to giants. They're in Lilliput.
Speaker 6: And also, are you sick of not having some sort of seal or container for your half finished bananas?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah, oh my god, my wife's got one of those four are just one thing for an avocado. It's like a space helmet. She posts one low lucky avocado that could be saying, and all the other other gods like save us are about to be destroyed, like not me, not me.
Speaker 4: There's only one chosen.
Speaker 3: You can go in the special avocado house well.
Speaker 6: With the banana ce, or you can preserve all your half eaten bananas for whenever you need it.
Speaker 3: So what is it like a shape of pencil case.
Speaker 4: From exactly like a pencil case for a banana.
Speaker 3: Right, this is where we're going to find the new prizes to delight listeners with on there. All right, let's catch up with Christy where we love God against them and every.
Speaker 2: Other day he gets a spongebar, maybe I'll just wheel him out the back. Had to put a drink of water in.
Speaker 3: From four weeks, we hear one side of it. Let's go to the main man himself, Christal where we love God. We reached out yesterday we sent the same. We have a special word spice called a dead letterbox at dead shop, so we've we've heard this from Christal wherever we love God. Good morning team. Thank you if you can see how he's whispering, terrifying that she's probably got monitoring devices everywhere. Good morning team, Thank you for giving me the opportunity. They say that when a soul has taken from a minute, it's the voice that goes first. Of all, this an't there we heard from last week or the week before. This dishevel man, a broken man, and a broken voice.
Speaker 7: Good morning team, Thank you for giving me the opportunity to provide proof of life.
Speaker 3: Recovery is going well.
Speaker 7: We're four weeks in. However, as of last week, tensions are starting to boil over. Patience is now wafer thin. She has gone from Florence Nightingale at the beginning to more nurse ratchet up to now so I'm starting to get a little bit concerned. If I don't get back on both feet soon and start to resume normal duties, I'm not sure what will happen.
Speaker 3: Check on me again soon. Tell you what. Patsy'll be looking for a new husband or Global shop direct.
Speaker 8: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday check went up, some blood taken and what were you considering doing?
Speaker 4: Rio, who works with us in the studio, his dad is a doctor and he told us once that you get all these bonuses for having a parent as a doctor that other people.
Speaker 3: Don't do you do they look after each other, don't they. It's a lot of industries to do this. They get preferential treatment because they appreciate what doctors do.
Speaker 4: So Rio goes to see a doctor, goes my dad's a doctor. They give him a nod like lit take care.
Speaker 3: It's a special handshake they do.
Speaker 4: I almost yesterday got to the front desk of the doctors and I wanted to go my dad's a doctor to see what would happen, to.
Speaker 3: See if they would give me the you should have said earlier, don't put it down the form. But I just go and let me know we shun of a doctor out, I'll take the bill.
Speaker 4: How does it work?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 6: No, my dad would have already like tipped off the say I'm going to a physia therapist. You go by the way, like my son's going to come on Thursday, And so he wrings them up ahead of time.
Speaker 3: Know whay he does that and then said what he happens to know sam my physio?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we just know like they just go, oh you know, because then the physio can when he comes to Dad will get a bit, will get yeah, which.
Speaker 4: Makes sense like they're trying to help each other out.
Speaker 3: Then this is this is a very easible, easy hackable system. What's to put something? I could then wrung ahead yesterday and said, oh hi, this is doctor o'connelly. My son's coming in yes posts I'm not good. A prank calls this is dor post so head sorry, I think got who I was. This is such a busy day curing people.
Speaker 4: And then Christian says to them say you ever come my way or look up for you, you look up for you.
Speaker 3: Just call me on nine four one four one o four three and I'll get you into my surgery.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's as explicit as that. I think it's just a bit of a well that's what I was.
Speaker 6: I hope you so you can't as the patient go like, my dad's a doctor.
Speaker 4: It all has to be done through the back end.
Speaker 3: So Dad would go, but again, what's the stop Jack going? Look, Oh, my dad's a doctor and he knows sam Ian Claire whoever they're seeing. And then they would go, oh right, okay, And they spoke earlier I think at the golf club. That might work. Yeah, I'm now going to try this. It's too good not to give it a.
Speaker 4: Good good man, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Do you try when you call up? You knows on the Naked Hour? Oh, let Christian know. My dad's a DJ. I'll put it straight through. Put straight through. Don't worry about how bad the songs come straight through. Coming up next up the Pats His News The Good Morning Minute. We say good morning to many of you listening as possible. One minute. All we need is your name, where you are and what are you up to? Text me Oh four seven five o three one oh four three, your name, what you're up to? Where you are to four seven five o three one o four three.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: All right, this did a good morning minute. We say good morning. Too many of you as possible listening right now. Pats are you ready? I am Prime Jack Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Let's go?
Speaker 3: All right? Good morning to Vicky in Cranbourne, dividing Garlic. Good morning, Vicky.
Speaker 2: You know my name was going to be Victoria, but it was Victoria or Patrina.
Speaker 3: Either of those two names work for you. By the way, Thank you. You're definitely a Vicky or a Patrina.
Speaker 4: I can say that.
Speaker 3: As soon as you see Pats, you think Vicky or Patrina, Victoria, Oh, no, fancy or Vico.
Speaker 4: It's like the new Karen.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Christian, Jack abat s. I'm at home having breakfast with my German Shepherd. Have a great day.
Speaker 4: Morning. Who are they? Would you say?
Speaker 3: No, no name here?
Speaker 9: Actually yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Please let us know your name? Guessing then Shepard? You probably ever snags in the morning. Good morning, Christian and gang Brian here currently being a passenger princess while my boss Brian drives has two Parkdale for the railway upgrade. Enjoy your day. Never heard that phrase the passenger princess. I love that Christian. Good morning from Benny Boy. Good morning, Benny Boy.
Speaker 5: Benny.
Speaker 3: He's emptying recycling bins in Roville. Shout out to all the other drivers who work out. JJ Richards in dand and On. Good morning from Lisa, John, Steve Nick and Camberwell working at the butcher's in the market.
Speaker 4: Good morning team, Good morning Lisa, John Steve Nick.
Speaker 3: Well remember, oh my god, you can tell he's eating the PSI. Is you try and punch it now it punches back. There's no deflation. Morning Team. Julian Sandhurst currently walking the streets in the wind and rain. Good morning. Is there an eighties music video? Good morning, Christian. Brad driving a truck back to Melbourne from Adelaide. Good morning, bringing back, Brad. I've just seen lightning, Julie, get indoors now it's lightning just now, so exciting. Judy's just updated me. She just texted back that was the update. Now thunderstorms are lightning, very very frightening morning guys. Justin driving to baller app into the Epping Flower Market, loaded up with fresh flowers. Cheers.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Justine.
Speaker 3: Justin. A friend of mine's say flores. He's in his sixties, not a boomery's a bloomer.
Speaker 4: Someone's eating much. They're crazy early though.
Speaker 2: It's flower market people here at like.
Speaker 3: Those markets early, so we don't see the cheap flowers. They go quickly. Everyone's asleep before you charge a bunch of bucks for a foot bunch. Talking about that, I don't think you saw the awful presentation we had to do with yesterday. A team member's been basically working way beyond what should be expected from them, right, it's not Jack spoilering, not And to thank them, we said the day before, let's get let's put some some lovely stuff, some lovely flowers and a voucher and all this rear hood all that, and thought, what about not so lovely flowers? What about the shabbiest flowers you can find in hospitals? Don't get out of it, Richmond. There's at least ten florists, and not just that.
Speaker 4: You got person is a sad looking sunflowers.
Speaker 3: Succulent and a succulent two half dead sunflowers like two half dead stufflowers, right, look like they need to be back in hospital on a live support machine themselves. And a succulent is what you get an elderly Auntie who's moved into a new sort of right healthcare. Sick your living unit, succulent doesn't say thanks for working in the cold face of entertainment radio, Well, then don't make it worse small lightning by the way, Where were we? Oh yeah, good morning to Nick the personal trainer, on his way to put his clients through some serious muscle building. Nick the Gaines cushion. I'm building some lego to awaken the brain before work.
Speaker 4: It's a mental exercise.
Speaker 3: Dan, I didn't know that one. Whybe me get some for the team here? That and some succulents for all the team coome on. Team Jared here with a live track figure update on the cold and don't worry about the traffic news. We're not interested. We're already at work.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast Today.
Speaker 3: Finals begins tonight Portcats and a massive game at the g tomorrow night right here in Melbourne, Dogs versus Hawks, and then two huge games on Saturday. The whole season is all about building up two finals. Are you going to make the eight? Are you in the finals? Let alone? Then what's going to happen with the Grand Finals? All heading towards the points end? Of the arrow, which is finals. It's incredible. Obviously in England we have EPL, it's a very different system. But who's going to win the league, who's going to get relegated, who gets promoted? So finals is quite a thing here, right, It's most time of the year. Oh, it's so exciting, all right. And then yesterday I saw an incredible news story, a story to do with the actual the system itself, the finals. Pats if you ever heard of a man, maybe you saw the story come across your desk and you never gave him the credit it deserves. And maybe you've reported on the Kim Crawford story. Well that is a real shame because this is a story that big media and that's you. Batsy has been trying to keep quiet. Tasmanian former pe teacher Kim Crawford is furious that the AFL has allegedly stolen his top eight final system.
Speaker 4: I've never heard this claim before, and they've used it for twenty something years than the current format.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Crawford claims he proposed the Crawford Final eight system. Snappy to the fact, from now on, Patsy only referred to it as the Crawford finalite system as it starts tonight. What are we talking about? The Crawford Final eight system. He proposed this in nineteen ninety four but was told by the AFL it was flawed. But since the AFL adopted the top eight system in two thousand, Crawford has plansted his house. Yeah, Crawford has blasted his house across Lunstone Arena, the new home of the Tasmanian Devils, with posters urging the league to credit him. Speaking to media, Crawford said, a coincidence? What a crock of ships are strong words, but he's been living with this un fairness for years. This would drive a man to drive to office works and make your own signs that say, oh he's.
Speaker 4: First of all, he's colored using colorful pens. He's drawn the AFL logo hand drawn, and then underneath it says bad sports or AFL Time to tell the truth. I actually think the signs are going against so.
Speaker 3: What would you do?
Speaker 4: They look like the signs of a crazy person.
Speaker 3: There's nothing crazy about this. Why has it been driven like this?
Speaker 4: I believe there's I believe he did.
Speaker 3: Let's him from the main man himself, Kim Crawford of the Crawford Finalite system.
Speaker 10: I just sat down on the lamb's room floor and scribbled out a few diagrams.
Speaker 3: And I mean, there's sniggerings sounding on the team right now. Da Vinci would have said the same thing about some of his sort of crude images. He sat down on a lounge from floor. Okay, maybe turn the TV volume down because he can concentrate on two things. Again.
Speaker 10: I just sat down on the land's room floor and scribbled out a few diagrams and had a system in front of me and thought, Yeah, that's it, that'll work, that's what the AFL want. In the end, I think it came down to arrogance. When they finally decided up for six years, that they did have to use it. They said they'd developed a new system, but it was exactly the same as the one I'd send them back in nineteen ninety four, so I was a bit shocked.
Speaker 3: Shocked.
Speaker 4: So from my memory what it used to be in the nineties was it pre two thousand the first place team so still a top eight. The first plast team would play the eighth place team, and second place seventh and so on, and there was no double chances like we get tonight with the top four teams. So his system was essentially creating the top four yes, which a double chance.
Speaker 3: Yes. Now, the AFL did write back to him, Rio, you've got the letter that they actually wrote back to him.
Speaker 6: This is from twenty third of October nineteen ninety five, so a year after he sent his proposed system.
Speaker 3: By the way, you know, he's obviously had this for years since the nineties. That's years and years of not getting just the credit. I saw this guy once. It's not monetary thing. And now they announce they're finding the AFL's gone to Tasmania and technic AFL screwing with him. Hey where does that come go? Li y bil? But the infrastructures better over here. So no, no, no, no, no way.
Speaker 6: The AFL to Kim, We acknowledge receipt of your facsimile together with the Mercury newspaper article of fourth October nineteen ninety five, in reference to your system. Your system gives one to four a double chance, and therefore there is no incentive for clubs to finish higher on the ladder than others simply because of equality of a double chance. We thank you for your views, but we do not believe that your system has as much credibility or would be able to sway our opinion on our current structure. Yours, sincerely, Ian S.
Speaker 4: Collins. So that he's in ninety ninety five. Then five years later they adopt the system and they pretend they came up with themselves.
Speaker 3: Well, Bob, good luck to all the teams who start playing over the next couple of days in the Crawford.
Speaker 8: Finally, this is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 3: As apparent, you never know when you're going to have an emotional moment. Sometimes it can be quite humdrum thing. Yesterday I had to take my seventeen year old daughter, she's midway through year twelve, really in the dark weeds of it at the moment, and she said, I need to go to office works. I'm already out the house, all right. I'm like a dog. I hear that.
Speaker 4: It's like hearing what dog are you gonna choose on?
Speaker 3: I'm out there scratching at the door. Let's go right now. The quickest thing you'll ever get me to move is that I need to go to office works. I'm already driving you. You're gonna have to run up alongside the car and jump in. So we go to office works and that is just like it's a mecha to me at one point, you.
Speaker 4: Still always choose the same thing, a bunch of sharp black sharks.
Speaker 3: I just went to see if there's any new invention in the whole stationary thing. They've got this whole new range. Now it's a brave new world of post it notes. I've got like now you can have like I don't know what a big it's an a three post it note.
Speaker 4: That's too big.
Speaker 3: I have got them right. I actually said to myself, what are gonna do with this? Where is this going? Chris?
Speaker 4: What window are you passing that on or whiteboard is big enough for? And what idea is big enough to take up that whole poster?
Speaker 3: That's the challenge, Jack. I'll come up. I'll find it. I'll find that that the idea to fill that vacuum. At the moment, I put it at the back of one of the doors, and Sarah came from what She goes, what the hell is this for? Now? Chris? I said, can you believe they've moded a post it notes this big? She goes, Yeah, it's like, you, what do you need?
Speaker 4: The next big idea is coming two thousand and there are various sizes.
Speaker 3: Of post it notes we don't need any more. But anyway, I had emotional moment because I saw I said to my daughter, can I just check what's in your basket? Right? Because I get so wide eyed, I get a bit doo like, so I can't nip everything in there and buying new pilot pens, and I saw she had a pencil sharpener and a runer, went, you don't need that anymore at your age. I thought that was that was over. She went, no, this is probably the last pencil sharpener and ruler you're ever going to buy one of your daughters. And I was like, oh my god. Right as we queueing at the tail, I was like, oh my god, is this and a picture? And I went, how many pencil sharps have we got?
Speaker 4: Said?
Speaker 3: Do you even use those now? In modern schorling? She has no, Just like the color of it. So Jack, take us through bedtime yesterday. You're at the other end of this.
Speaker 4: How well did you when you first became a parent, did you remember all the classic childhood stories? Because as I go to tell them to Gordy each night, I'm like, how did the three billy goats grub?
Speaker 3: Because it's a long time since you were you were ready? And my mom and I don't really remember any bedtime reading from them. The bedtime reading was good night. That was read to me out loud and then they wanted it. So yeah, when I did it, I used to sort of half remember it and then just improvise the rest.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm doing. So he doesn't books anymore. He's asking just tell me a story, So I go, well, the goats, there was a troll under the bridge. I think he does rid of story anyway. The one I do best is Three Little Pigs. I'm doing it every night at the moment to innovation, no know, I'm just trying to do it from memory. The wolf comes, he blows down the pig's house.
Speaker 3: And they by the way, they love They love it when you tell the story and not read it out because you can add voices and color to it as well. And the first Coupani has been a dad. The favorite times for me always bed time. It's such a magical time that you can literally can't see little spells with stories for them. You can add bits to it, all right.
Speaker 4: This is a little bit of me last night doing three little pigs with Gordy.
Speaker 11: The wolf said, little pigs, little pigs, let me in. And why did the pigs say, I don't pick? Said the pig said, not by the hair on our chinny chin chin. The wolf huffed and he puffed, and he blew down the house made of and the little pigs inside ran ran, ran, ran to the third little house and quickly got inside and shut the door behind them.
Speaker 4: And locked it up.
Speaker 3: This is so cute, both of your voices. You a great storyteller.
Speaker 4: And is that how you remember it? So he the wolf goes to the house, blows it down, and the pig runs to the next house, gets inside. Then he goes and does it again. They run to the third little house. Well, Gordy gets this new I've been telling that version for months now, so we know how the three little pigs go, and at the end all three little pigs survive. Gordy gets this little toy called a yoto, which you put different cards in. It's like a little radio and you can listen to people telling stories. He's got a three little pigs one but in the three little pigs version on the Yoto it not as friendly.
Speaker 12: So the big bad wolf hoffed and then puffed, and then hoffed again, and he blew the little pig's house down. Koboris, listeners, if you don't want to know what happened to the second little pig, because just like the first, the big bad gobbled him.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, see, my person body knows the pig so far.
Speaker 3: But you're doing kind of appropriate for a two year old. Morning's five or six or seven. Eight. They wanted a bit more edgy. Say hey, listen, by the way, we need to go Barca. There's a few hard home truths you need to go. Gordy, I haven't told you about it, but now seven and three quarters you are ready for.
Speaker 4: What I told you about those pigs wasn't exactly the.
Speaker 3: First Gordy, gody close about your door. It's time for real talk, a real talk about what happened to them.
Speaker 13: But the brick house is too strong and he couldn't blow it down, So you know what he did then, Daddy, he went back into the woods, and the pigs never saw him again, and they lived happily ever after. Yeah the end, I love you good night.
Speaker 4: Can I have a kiss?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is the best times. That's beautiful Mane.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I saw a guy and he was putting up you know those adverts, and they've got the little tear off bit down bottom of the phone number. Ah, you're still going strongs Yeah yeah, Google auts. I know you can get all that Facebook ads and instagrams. Now there's still people selling their wares or always like a piano shootor or some year twelve nerd. He's very good at maths, doing massituition to dim.
Speaker 4: Kids, supermarket notice sports and telephone poles.
Speaker 3: That's it. They still have their little tear strip down the bottom with the phone numbers. I know we did. We have tis on the bins. Maybe we need to move on to telegraph poles with our phone number four one O four three. It's a little tear.
Speaker 4: Strip or just the frequency on four point three Ymber.
Speaker 3: And remember it in the morning tomorrow when any wake up. Anyway, I was waiting for coffin. It's buying one of these big telegraph poles, and I'm just making small talk with this guy because he was putting something up and it was my age, and I said, oh, what are you? What are you selling? He said, Oh, I've got the side hustle and I've just started it. I'm a I'm in a George Michael tribute band and.
Speaker 4: Whoa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a lot to take in about eleven am you know when you were like, you know, sometimes you don't know what is the appropriate response, because I couldn't work out does he want me to say you look like George Michael?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Is he meant to be George or is he just one.
Speaker 3: Of the backup Well, it was a fraught situation when you do look like George Michael And I was sinking. I hope that's what he wants from this communication? Or is he go no, no, a man's originally idiot. What's up with you? And he goes thank you? Yeah, loads have been saying it, and I finally decided to do it as a sidear. So I really hope it works out with this guy. He had I reckon. That's about another thousand more of these flies for telegraph poles. Look out for them if you're wondering if there's a new one up there with a grainy looking George Michael who looks like he's been living in the cave for twenty years. It wasn't the best photo. You know, it's been photocopied of the many times. It looks like what's the image of Jesus Christ in the turin shroud? The poster looked like that. George Michael Wow tribute bann If you sings Christenings and you are like Jesus is coming back as a George my Good tribute artists. Anyway, I'd love to know what side hustles you have. Melbourne is a city where a lot of people have little side hustles that you hope maybe might ignite and take off, or it's just a fun thing you do. What is your side hustle?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, so we're talking about your side hustle. Do you have a side hustle? This comes from San Cree and Christian.
Speaker 14: We do.
Speaker 3: My girlfriend I made some twenty one numbers for the lights back on our twenty first in March, and ever since then we've been hiring them out so other people can enjoy them too.
Speaker 4: I guess they're are oversized.
Speaker 3: Massive four or five, but again it's a two and a one. It's a very specific. It's just it's a big market. You know, you're getting new customers whose kids are turning twenty one.
Speaker 4: You could also do twelve actually, or one or two.
Speaker 2: Your first or second.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Again, it's for scalability. Oh, he's going as more. Female has been going so well, we've started to make some more numbers. Great over. They've always had a board.
Speaker 4: One day we hope to collect the set.
Speaker 3: Wait, there's other numbers. Where do you find this out? They've now got an eight or two hundred and eighteen. When we live forever, very very so longevity. Hi. So just side hustle.
Speaker 15: And good morning, good morning, my side hustle. I'm a primary school teacher and my side hustle with my husband, husband and wife duo. We are celebrants at the weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not surprised to do something like that because I'll tell you what you've got. No, you've got a very good, clear confidence speaking voice.
Speaker 15: Thank you. Yes, infinity of celebrancy. We are a duo. One marries you, the other one is the roady, and you can choose either of us, male or female.
Speaker 4: What marries you?
Speaker 3: The other one is the roady?
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and we can swap around. So if anyone wants a male celebrant, I'm the roady female celebrant. He's the roading and we don't charge anymore. So we're quite unique.
Speaker 4: Great. So when you're the Roady, what do you do to plugging in the microphone to take it?
Speaker 15: Oh, just troubleshoot in the in the background, like leap on top of sprinklers that come on unexpectedly, Chase away, Chase away a tiger snake. We have done so much.
Speaker 3: So you're really running interference and security. There's a lot going on. If you're the Roady.
Speaker 15: It's hilarious. There is so much going on in the bride and groom none the wiser.
Speaker 3: Wow, So how many years you've been doing this year in your.
Speaker 15: Husband since COVID, since COVID. We decided during COVID that it was something that we both wanted to do and so we trained up and we love it every single.
Speaker 3: T You're a joy, but you add so much the great Celebrits that can really add so much to a special day. They can set the tone and energy for it.
Speaker 15: We love it, We absolutely love it. And we've got one coming up in a couple of weeks and we just we can't we get to know and love all our brides and grooms and it's just beautiful.
Speaker 3: And give yourself a plug. Where can people find out more? You got a website, Yes, we.
Speaker 15: Do, Infinity Celebrancy dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: Now the firm listen to this right and I'd love to have both of you doing it at the same time. Can you do a line each as bang bang bang bang?
Speaker 15: No, only one celebrant can marry you at a given time, but I can marry you in French and German as well. You're a triple threats triple threat. That's a lovely way to put it.
Speaker 3: Patsy, You've always want to give the.
Speaker 2: Thinking of doing quite seriously a course next year because this is something I've wanted to get into for a little while. Now I really enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 15: You would love it. It's it's the best feeling. You just get chills when the bride walks down the isle. It it's like, oh my god, this is the best day of their life.
Speaker 2: I might, I might give you a ring lady today, you can give me some watch out.
Speaker 3: You've got someone who's going to steal all your customer base. I might just give you a ring later on and while those phone numbers that when you've got a couple of weeks time, I'll tocat you cheap and check in compliments your news reading at the end the headlines. That is the news. Two thousand dollars. I take veno, watch out and watch.
Speaker 4: Out and no and not at all. We'll have a chat.
Speaker 15: Thank you so much. I'd love to chat with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we know that chat's going to go all right. You've got a week to pack it up. D You've done. You've done your last one. You've done your last one. Otherwise you'll be doing your own fun funeral celebrants.
Speaker 2: The wagons are circling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lovely stuff. So the website to book you once more.
Speaker 15: Is www dot infinity celebrcy dot com dot are you.
Speaker 3: I bet you're amazing guys to hire, good luck, Thanks for cooling.
Speaker 15: Us, Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: What is your side Hustle? How many years ago when I first moved here, I've got on an uber one day and I was just making small talk with the guy and he said, well, this is this is my side hustle. I said, what is your other job? And he goes, I'm a rabbi, and I was like, all right, I thought that would be like a full time thing. Nobody getting ubers. There's a little priests. He goes numbers it down, numbers and so I guess everybody everybody needs a side hustle. Rabbis even even on you Uber right now? All right, so what is your side hustle? Nine four one four one o four three Sean?
Speaker 9: Good morning, Hi Christian, how are you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm good Sean. So what's your side hustle? Mate? What do you do?
Speaker 9: I make Jack Daniels barlight out of the bottles.
Speaker 3: Oh well that's a recycling as well. It's a great idea.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well one not. I'll sitting now and I had all these ex empty bottles, and I thought what am I going to do with them? So I just decided to make some barlots.
Speaker 3: And now I tell them, oh, yeah, how much you're sending them for? Where can people find out more?
Speaker 9: On marketplace? Usually four bottles will cost you fifty bucks, but if you.
Speaker 4: Supply me the bottles A yeah, I was going to say, at some point, you're paying more for the Jack Daniels full. Then you have to drink it to make them light.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I can't keep them. The more I drink, the more bottle I have, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is not sustainable. That business and physical and health more all right.
Speaker 4: The better the business goes, the worse your health.
Speaker 3: I see, you're just staggering onto drunk.
Speaker 9: The worst is when people ask you for different bottles other than Jack Daniels and I'm like, well, I don't really drink that, so you have to give me the bottles yourself.
Speaker 3: A sort of graft business proposition, Sean, what's the name of the Have you got a company name or no?
Speaker 9: This is on marketplace just Jack Daniels barlots for sale and yeah we go from there.
Speaker 3: Love it all right, buddy, good luck with it. Okay, thanks for God, Sean. Kate, Good morning, High Christian. Yeah, good morning, Kate. What's your scientistle?
Speaker 16: We make cubby houses that go over dining room tables, the little one.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what a great idea.
Speaker 4: You need one? Then there he always there.
Speaker 16: So we we were in an apartment for the first six years of my little girl's wife and I lamented that we couldn't have a cabby house. So we came up with using the dining room table. And I've also saved our linen cupboard in the process because I'm not pouring all the sheets over it.
Speaker 3: You know what it's look, it's so much fun making those little camps indoors as always under the table, right and you get the bed sheets out. So how does it work? What have you got a couple of designs to be able to sort of slot them over the dining table.
Speaker 15: So we've got it.
Speaker 16: We've got five designs, We've got a shop, we've got a house. We've got an Aussie bush, space station and fire truck.
Speaker 3: See that. And from those backdrops you can make so many scenarios and stories.
Speaker 16: Yeah, honestly, it's a game changer. With our little girl, she just tides under there. I shouldn't say we don't see her, but we don't see her.
Speaker 3: And I might get one for my seventeen year old. Actually, sometimes it's a fucky mood, I might go you go out to go for a walk about.
Speaker 16: The bush under the I've considered it for myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should do them for grown ups. How many times during a grown up there you feel like crawling under a table and pulling down some sort of top. It's Christian here. He's late for eleven o'clock Zoom meeting. He's in his Coby house. I'm buying so off you. I'm going to buy the whole five. Why don't welcome to Yeah, and you got your website because I've got moms and dads right now we're heading into school run then I'll be thinking about this. If you've got limited space, and if you've got you're not so limited for space. Either way, this is a great idea for kids. Where can they get them?
Speaker 16: You can go to our website which is Petite maison play dot com dot au.
Speaker 4: It's a tricky one for the old word spellers.
Speaker 3: That word spellers, i'd say Australians. I mean even the fact you call them word spellers. What are words they are spelling? Get any Cabby House track the classroom one spellers? Oh, trigger one? For us word spellers? What about the rest of us?
Speaker 4: How would you spell Mason Play?
Speaker 3: Interesting question? I just google Cabby Houses, I throw over the dining table and hopefully the se O will do the rest for me. That website wants more Kates.
Speaker 16: Petite maison play dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: Gotcha love it. Can I commission you to make another Cabby House? What about a radio studio?
Speaker 16: Yes, a look, I'm open to ideas.
Speaker 3: Let's talk. Okay, Kate, thank you very much. You called my good.
Speaker 15: Luck, so that thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: We call this the name game. Many of you listen right now. We'll have one of those names that actually is slightly problematic for you where wherever you call, you always have to explain an easy way, in one line, what the name is the same. For example, your surname is Skywalker. This is hypothetical, obviously, I don't know. Maybe a bit asked some Star Wars nerds out though, who've actually done this, but anyway, and the person would go, excuse me, excuse me, Skywalker? You go yes, as in Luke. That's what we call it the name game. As in, if you've got one of those names where you actually have one line, now you always say to people so they can translate understand what your name is. You tell us what that one line is me Jack and Pat's try and guess what your name is. So if it was you, come on and go. As in Luke, we would race each other to say, Luke Skywalker, that's the name game. We remember this?
Speaker 2: Yes, I love this game.
Speaker 3: It's been a while. Let's just remind uself some of the ones we've had before.
Speaker 17: My name is my surname as in sheep, not the.
Speaker 3: Hotel in Sheridan.
Speaker 18: Yes, my name is as in rint It is.
Speaker 3: Four landlord business when something is four high available.
Speaker 16: Let's no, it starts with La Lise, my maiden name, the name I grew up with, as.
Speaker 3: In brick, red, mortar, blots, cement, what is it? Wall? Don't sound stupid, I was. I help me find one day some of the surnames. All right, So to take part nine four one four one O four three. Now, obviously I don't know your name, so I'm not going to be impersonal or you're going to be known? Is caller one, two, three, four and five? So caller one, Good morning, Good.
Speaker 17: Morning, Christian.
Speaker 18: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm very good, Welcome to the show. So off you go, Jack, Ready, Pat's ready, ready, Ready, I'm ready, let's go.
Speaker 17: Okay. So surname as in rubbish tip, recycled garbage, Ben Garbo.
Speaker 3: Well that was close, no, no garbage.
Speaker 17: One before before that, Ben Binstrom bendody no bindle.
Speaker 3: Myself.
Speaker 2: Maybe make it plural beins Bins.
Speaker 3: Oh, my word, your surname is Bin's bin b o I n n s oh gosha. What's your first name, Michelle? Michelle Bins? Well, were you married a Ben or are you the Ben?
Speaker 17: I am the Bin?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 3: Amazing state. I take that name.
Speaker 15: I've been engaged for thirty years, so just got to just got to keep that.
Speaker 3: Ye, sorry, something else right now? You've been engaged for third years. Yeah, it's still making any day. He's competential. It's competential thirty years, so you're always going to be engaged. There is that that's just a permanent status thing now, I.
Speaker 15: Think, so yeah, we'll just tap it there.
Speaker 4: Keep what's what's the main thing stopping you doing the world.
Speaker 17: It'll probably end if we get married.
Speaker 3: The story, can't you sho hear stories where some people who are very happily married. Haven't heard you those but after a long time, but they must be out there. I'm one of the one messing around.
Speaker 15: I don't know if I'm very happily engaged Christians, you.
Speaker 3: Don't know whether it's been him joking. It didn't sound like the voice is more revealing sometimes than we think. Old caller one, are all right, musmins, thank you very much, have a great alight. By all right, let's take one more in nine four one four one oh four three. We're doing the name game, as in good morning, caller two.
Speaker 17: Oh good morn. So I'm still laughing from caller one. That was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Was engaged.
Speaker 4: Do you think they're going to stay together? By the seven were going.
Speaker 3: To make the weekend.
Speaker 17: So Christian. When I got married, I was like, great, this name is full proof. My last my maiden name was terrible to pronounce and people never got it wrong. So when I got married, I was like great, and it is infuriatingly easy to spell. But yet again here I am. And when people go sorry, and I have to say every single time as in the sun shine, no solar, no glare, no.
Speaker 3: Soulas keep going going, solaris corona corona.
Speaker 17: I think opposite moon moon.
Speaker 15: Move.
Speaker 17: I have had all types move, types of misspelling.
Speaker 3: Yep, does to spell the moon in all those out there?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: Wow, good incredible stuff. Then thank you very much, and call good mate, lovely, lovely, lovely, and like I did say earlier, just in one line in one flip in play that's now open for tickets at the Regent Moon. The real story.
Speaker 8: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Sir Christian O'Connell. Here, we're playing the name game, as in, if you have one of those names, it's problematic. You've always got to come up one line. How you translate what your name is to somebody. We're turning that into a game. You tell us what the line is. We're try and guess your name. So every call that comes on air, if you hear me, just call them called one call the number, two, number three. I'm not in a bad mood, h I just said I don't know their names, trying to guess what it is cooler one good morning.
Speaker 15: Good morning. So I would always have to say it's my maiden's surname, as in forty two Wallaby Way, Sydney, NEMO. Not quite think of the address, Like, who's.
Speaker 16: It for.
Speaker 4: The dentist? Yeah, dentist?
Speaker 15: No, no, no, but what's the dentist?
Speaker 4: What's the dentist name? I have no idea you know it?
Speaker 3: No, we don't, we don't.
Speaker 4: I not even knowing the addresses.
Speaker 3: That was incredible, where we have no more moves.
Speaker 15: Oh okay, then like back up when I kind of go to is like American Pie, the weird guy.
Speaker 3: Finch, Oh it's oh, what's not Fiddler? No, somebody else?
Speaker 4: Stiffler stiff, that's it?
Speaker 15: Oh no, try it's hard of tank Sherman.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's it. How many moves to get that? Twelve?
Speaker 4: Gotcha?
Speaker 3: Gotcha? Right Sherman, Right, we got there. That's amazing. We send your prize. We didn't get it, but we got there. You had to really help us out. Twelve moves to get to your name. It is incredible. Sherman. Thank you very much for send your prize. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 16: Amazing, Thank you.
Speaker 3: How old is that movie now? I bet it's age really bad if you watch that now? Quarter two? Good morning, Good morning, z In Pellas Buckingham, Yes, give up Buckingham. Yes, Wow. What's your first name? Jane j Buckingham. It's such a memorable name, Jane.
Speaker 15: What people even try to spell us? An't They say?
Speaker 17: How do you spell that?
Speaker 3: Not? Think? How easy is it?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You've been doing it your whole life.
Speaker 3: Some of us, some of these Republicans here, I bet that's who we're talking about hell dah you belly in that grave and look at this. Suddenly you don't remember spell Buckingham, you do. Thank you very much, Chan Buckingham, thank you, by bye bye bye. That's what I say. This three good morning caller, Call of three, Call of three, Good morning you are calling.
Speaker 19: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 3: How are you going? I'm good Call of three and I hope you have a good week so far. Call of three?
Speaker 18: What is the This is amazing, it's.
Speaker 15: So much fun. I have my name as in mattress.
Speaker 4: Spring, no sleep, no bed topper, no.
Speaker 14: No bounce, no pillow, sex, no, no, no king no.
Speaker 3: How many more.
Speaker 4: Hard rubbish.
Speaker 3: To deal with mattress up? Done that? No, no, we do with done that? Second one to do with a mattress.
Speaker 19: With mattress, yeah, have we said spring?
Speaker 4: Flip over no, rotate every six months?
Speaker 3: Flip sheet? No place?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: Stains you can't identify.
Speaker 3: Pretty much not stains.
Speaker 4: Oh god, no, we give up.
Speaker 19: Yeah, Sally, one of my brothers when he was younger, that was his nickname was mattress.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that's not No more follow up questions. Thank you, Thank you very much, you call. Have a good day. Thanks for playing, are you too? Thank you?
Speaker 18: Bye?
Speaker 4: What is it me?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I had a tone there that wasn't there. But when she said this is amazing, it sounded like an exclamation one. She was surprised that we were doing something entertaining. This is entertaining, would you yeah? Well, last one, let's squeeze one last time. So many people calling in. If we don't get you on today, we'll get you back next week. Caller four, good morning.
Speaker 18: Good morning, good morning. Hell are you guys?
Speaker 3: Call four? It say is that we are primed right now, We're ready to go. Off you go.
Speaker 18: My name is in fish.
Speaker 3: Oh, this could take a while. Trout bike white nope, flat tea.
Speaker 4: Nope, Marlon Rainbow trout.
Speaker 3: Fish chip shop nope. As in a type of fish? Can I ask?
Speaker 18: Not a type of fish?
Speaker 14: Aquarium, fishman, the sea, ocean, no net, no cat, no fish?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard.
Speaker 4: You can think of a.
Speaker 2: Fish, a fish, fleshy season.
Speaker 4: Can you give us another clue?
Speaker 3: You're not help him, buddy boy? A fish?
Speaker 15: Let's say.
Speaker 18: John place wonder Yes, well done, Patsy, we got that.
Speaker 3: That's a great one. I love playing this game. It's definitely do this every week. It's brilliant.
Speaker 4: I was actually trying like thinking of it, like Monty Python.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: And grabs Today v I P Double Bass and go to Timeless Summers all with Boy George, Bonnie Tyner Starship with Mickey Thomas and the great Tony Hadley awesome singing front man from Sapanda Bade Sir to Rochard Winery. January the twenty fourth, You can win a double pass Right now, allergy season has officially begun. For a lot of us. This is not good news. However, Iranian researchers have found that being intimate with your partner it's one of the best ways to combat hay fever. Let me get so. A bunch of guys come up with us that are science knows over there in Iran. How can we get laid? Let's tell them extus fever.
Speaker 4: Also, I was just about to say, Yankee gets hay fever really bad.
Speaker 3: Which, oh, when two year olds the other babies in a book, the restriction of you don't need me getting into details about the act anyway. Allergy movies, allergy movies right in these are starting to get scratchy. Just thinking about some of these symptoms. Silent nose running, silent nose run. Instead of silent running, they get some people get the silent nose running Silver, Ben and ted exmert adventure. You've seen a Tom Cruise movie, Eyes White Shut. I haven't seen it. Very smart, psycho sexual thriller. I swollen and shut. Oh the energy is so bad, it's just stun mean. Girls is a good movie, some of those girls. So they've got some energies. That's right, history girls, I read all together now, Silver plus Thelma and a sneeze. Gold. You know you have that roof down. You're gonna get all those pollens and sports coming in, ladies. What about all those people sounding were lactose and tolerant. Yeah, there's something about dairy and pretty and pink.
Speaker 4: I very good, Eli is your.
Speaker 3: I know the area very well? Jackie boy? What have you got? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Jackie chan is unfortunately flaring up in rash hour Gold much at you about nothing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: Silver, along came pollen.
Speaker 3: Oh along came pollen. Very good. Feels like a headline.
Speaker 4: Gold and tell fast too furious?
Speaker 3: How fast? Too furious? Gold as well? All right, what have you got them Allergy movies. But Christian Connell Show Podcast Allergy Movies. Yes, it is starting to become that time of the year, luckily with over the going on with the weather. Yesterday it was a glorious or sunny day. Now we're back into we've gone back to August? Is it July? Is it winter? All right?
Speaker 19: Time?
Speaker 3: Way to allergye Movies? Jack, are you ready to it? I'm ready and scratch and Mark, I'm getting itchy silver? What on Lee? Itchy Itchy Bang Bang gold, the Pink Eye Panther Cold Summer lines in the studio here one of the younger team members. The Hills have Itchy Ice Gold. That comes the curiously named Brett Valentine Forest Lump Silver, Bluff Tango and Rash gold, and andrew snotting Hill Gold. Glenn well done Allergy in the house God plus Daniel McCormack write it down and give you some time. He may well have won.
Speaker 20: It, Pretty Edward Itchy Hands silver, calor Tyne and Present Danger Gold, Uppen Hither Gold.
Speaker 3: Dun Gerard, Mary Queen of squits graph. It there isn't it, Nathan. It's a conditioner, It's a it's a you know winning energy simmer any one. We see the visual stuff the eyes. You don't hear about the squipt version of it. He's just nut that into you. Silver instead of X men X my Men Gold, different movie, The Hunt from Redness in October, well donely and Saturday Night Hey Fever. Silver. Yeah, all right, let me gues who's winning.
Speaker 4: Daniel McCormack, Daniel for Allergy in the House.
Speaker 3: Hell, Allergy in the House. Well done, you're the winner.
Speaker 8: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast