Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for downloading today's show. I hope you're well. There is an amazing story on Latela Party, the home of all your emails for the show, and the person wants to remain anonymous. When you hear it a bit later on, you'll know why. But if you have a story where you really don't want your name attached to it, but it's a great story, please share it with us. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Here's today show. Thank you very much for still downloading it.
Speaker 3: Afternoon to launch.
Speaker 4: Oh you've got the best Jack post all this week?
Speaker 2: What are your bigger chaps? This little man here in distress.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show, Gold one O four Pine three.
Speaker 2: Hey, come on in Christian O'Connell Show Tuesday morning. Come on in Jack your boy Morning, guys, and coime on in pats Money. Can I just say thank you very much Patsy who always remembers significant birthdays and anniversaries in the world. She's probably got all of the listeners and he brought in it. It's from my twenty fifth wedding anniversary today. Now she's got a gift, not just that there's two gifts there. I don't know if say what Patsy's saying that after twenty five years of marriage you need this. It's lovely to have a bottle of wine. Perhaps he's given us two. Is that one? It's for Sara and I need this twenty five years waiting each other outt be dead by now he's still alive. How much more can this carry on?
Speaker 4: God forbid? After twenty five years you could share one. I didn't know you got somebody else a gift for their wedding anniversary day. I'm empty handed now. I thought you guys exchanged gifts between your marriage. Yes, us as friends, but it's a big general.
Speaker 2: She's a giver.
Speaker 4: It's twenty five.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I did this morning? Right? So I've left a card and a present, and I also filled up. This is what marriage and love is after quite a while together. It's actually small little things, right, They're little small things, but this huge appreciation. I know it's gonna sound really small for twenty five silver wedding advising, but I filled the kettle up, put a tea bag of favorite tea in there right, Yorkshire gold into the into the cup, so it's already to have turn it on, pou and the milk was there when she really love Yeah, is like a gift to her in the morning. She'd be like, oh, wow.
Speaker 4: No, I actually know what you mean. If I make bi anchor if I remember to put a hot water bottle on for her and put her in the bed before she gets in this it's better than giving her Yeah. No, honestly, that far, the reaction it gets is better than a lot of the gifts I've given her.
Speaker 2: The why don't you put it as a dating reminder.
Speaker 4: Because then if it doesn't become a surprise anymore than all that sets me up for is all right, one night when I'm forget, she goes, where's my whole water?
Speaker 2: The why don't you remind her? That's on every three days. I'm like a cycle when it goes to four days, and it goes on to six days and it goes back to the That's aort thing Tim Ferriss would do. I'm gonna plan spontaneity. I and my first boss in radio was an Australian. He said, you know what you show needs, It's got too much spontaneity, and he told me the best kind was planned it. It's not, it's not. It's not spontaneity. It's called spontaneity because it's spontaneous kind of plan spontaneous days.
Speaker 4: Welcome to spontaneous Tuesday. Haven't We got a lot set up for you today?
Speaker 2: And it's not some one? And we've got more spontaneity.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: What's going on with You? Patsy?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know, talk about romance and the other half. I've had to start using a mouthguard when I sleep.
Speaker 2: What's this? This stop grinding in Bazilney.
Speaker 3: No, apparently I grind my teeth and I've got like these tiny little hairline cracks down my big teeth and they.
Speaker 2: See to wear one of those gum shell Patsy. Just a nightmare to get used to that choke.
Speaker 4: I had one for a few years and I glinded through it. What was stressing is that I don't know makes.
Speaker 3: It even we're aware I was doing it.
Speaker 2: So I tell you, why are you asleep?
Speaker 3: Chris doesn't hear me doing it either, But yeah, so I wear this mouthguard.
Speaker 2: Only they're actually worrying sometimes what we do to ourselves sleep? What is going on in modern life? Even in sleep, we're anxiously grinding our teeth. How bad is modern life?
Speaker 4: Bank used to wake up in the night hear me and grab onto my jaw as an indication for me to stop grinding. But while I was asleep, so I wake up it and being none the wiser, But she said I had to like hold your jaw in place over there.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, And so did it stop when after you start to use the gum ship?
Speaker 4: Yeah, stopped years ago now, but for a few years there me too.
Speaker 2: So are you so? How many months or weeks are you into trying to use it?
Speaker 4: Two days?
Speaker 2: Oh god, it's really hard. At first I.
Speaker 3: Put it in and it actually fitted it. They didn't dentist fit it and everything. But it feels like when I put it up, it's just on my top row of teeth. Ye, it feels like my teeth are in a vice, like they're getting pushed.
Speaker 2: Within a couple of days, your jawl gets used to it and relaxes. But yeah, it's really so.
Speaker 3: I've been just actually been taking it.
Speaker 2: Out in the middle of the night. I would just take it out like across the room. Yes, I'll keep grinding and have awful shore pain and headaches for the rest of my life. Is it amazing as you get older, the stuff you have to do to get a decent night's sleep? Right? I think at my like my teenage daughter, right when I said good night to it, She's asleep right within minutes. And then I think of all the preparation I have to do that. The room's got to be a certain temperature. I turn to light. If there's a pink prick of like.
Speaker 4: I can't sleep like that.
Speaker 2: Why that wasn't there last night? I'm not hunting it. How is the light getting in? I can't possibly sleep like this?
Speaker 4: And now we have our brown noise playing every night as well.
Speaker 2: It's so hard to get a night's sleep.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: In case any of you are wondering, what is brown noise and do we mean talking about white noise? No Brown noise is another I think a lower base see a frequency than white noise at something. You could go on YouTube and there's like ten hour looped soundtrack of this. This is called brown noise. And I didn't know there's something called pink noise with that, I mean, has that an alarm clock that would keet me out to smash? That's awful. This is white noise. See brown noise lower.
Speaker 4: Good bilber This what suding.
Speaker 2: I wish if we should warn people someone might be operating heavy machine right now, we just put the workers in Melbourne to sleep, which is not what the job is. Extra time on a time wasted now on thanker bill Today. Real estate website zanu dot com has valued some of the world's biggest landmarks to work out how much it would cost to buy them today. So if we were interested in buying the White House ten point five billion dollars a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the house prices are going crazy.
Speaker 2: Taj mahal Riia is putting brackets here India. It's not Adelaide one hundred and twenty five billion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's marble, isn't it marble?
Speaker 2: And I believe because I watched the documentary about the building of it. I know it took over twenty years of a twenty thousand workers do it. And when the Shah's this is in the sixteen hundreds. I think when his wife died, he was so upset he built the taj Mahal as a testament to how majestical she was.
Speaker 6: Love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I can do a hot water bottle for me, and I.
Speaker 2: Can put a tea bag in a mug. The Eiffel Tower. Wow, we five hundred and forty five billion, so is that half a trillion? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 2: That the way it's gone. Come on? Have you seen the size of the I know, and all the steel and.
Speaker 4: It looks kind of unfinished really like they like they didn't clad it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that would look so classy, clad with weather Boss sheet rock. We need Scottie Cam up there to convert this reno.
Speaker 4: Was it? Is this true or is this a rumor? They built the Eiffel Tower with the plan to take it down again at some festival.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, the World Trade It was built for the World Trade Fair, and then was it nineteen twelve for earlier I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: That is incredible. I did not know that.
Speaker 4: So they built it, They're like, oh, let's get this down after the fair, and people are like, no, we love the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 2: And then at some point they're going to put some clouding and sheet rock up there to finish it off. And then the Coach of the Home, the Big Banana four million to.
Speaker 4: Some vapor measure.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're looking for your builder movies on Thank You Bill today, like the Cats in the Hard Hat Gold, Girder Interrupted Silver, Curious Case of Benjamin Builder, for Very Old Builder, for very Old Bilds to take Ages, the Fantastic four y two silver, and Croud of Africa Gold. All right, Jackie boy, what have you got builder movies?
Speaker 4: I'm also grounding the bathroom with the ground Gaspys DiCaprio Silver, the Social Network. I've got a hen I'm doing the hands maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe add noise to it for radio ramas physical actions.
Speaker 4: Didn't I get mic for that?
Speaker 2: Or yeah?
Speaker 4: Mod and Lisa Tiles instead of the moner Lisa smile, Julia Roberts. I've got something that will bring it all home.
Speaker 2: Good stuff. He's got the Eye of Tower.
Speaker 4: Guys, what is a builder's favorite movie?
Speaker 2: What is it? Cashi?
Speaker 4: If you can now that is gold?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yesterday we found out that this radio station obviously double down during the many lockdowns that we had over COVID.
Speaker 4: And is it really fifteen hundred hands sometimes that you can clip onto your keys.
Speaker 2: Relive those glory dates of all the lockdowns when we all turned into OCD handwashers. All right, build a movie, render it like Beckham Silver, Tim, thank you very much. We built a zoo, the Bronze, the bronze, smoke Come on a plane, Silver Tyler on the roof on.
Speaker 4: A fiddler, Yeah, Silver plush.
Speaker 2: And a market seaford shorn of the shed gold lock stock and two smokeo barrels.
Speaker 4: Gold.
Speaker 2: Well done, Jay, that's very good. Hands Setimes. If you with the carabiner, the grout father Silver, duplex in the city, Bronze et the Electrical Terrestrial Gold, Chris uh not die hard dig hard Gold, Oh done, Adam Scottie cam stars in blocky Balboa Silver, Raiders of the Lost Tape Measure, Bronze Point, Smokeo.
Speaker 4: Break Silver, build a wall e Gold.
Speaker 2: That's good, but that's very good. Screw driving Miss Daisy, Silver, pile driving Miss Daisy, Comet Tim and anim be nice one concrete air Silver, moby brick gold. We love John break yesterday. We've got moby brick this morning. What I'm branden men in Floro Silver, soar in Private Ryan Silver and Smoker and the bandit gold well done, rob Inson killed a brand new time waster. Are we really going with? Was it the duck story?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bird Bend bird Bands that's at eight point thirty see them.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So do we think Damien Hardwick now that all of Australia knows or new last night that he's quit apparently before the players, which a fine hard to believe. So is he even going to go and do this press commerce today right because it's like the world's worst surprise or is he building right now at the world's WhatsApp group of all the players and they're just doing one message to everyone. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I find it funny that they say, oh, he's going to address the players first thing in the morning and then he's going to go to the press conference.
Speaker 2: The players know, so we knew last night, but yesterday afternoon was like you've seen this story, this and that, and then they someone from the club was going, oh, we really appreciate it if everyone would just stopped till it's the social media so we can let whatever happen. Like people are going to go this guys, Sorry, we didn't know Lynch and Chatter anything now about it. I feel so bad and're going to delete that right now? Or do you think that when all the players turn up, Brendan gal is going to go, hey, guys, when Dimmer comes in, just pretend we don't know what this is about and just act what I've been charging my phone overnight? Did you guys know, how come Tom that reported Tom Morris didn't break this or get the big scoop. I'll tell you one thing. He will be relieved, though he doesn't have to go to Marvel Stadium anymore, because that guy really didn't like go at Marvel Stadium. All right, we're doing our tour of the suburbs. There are one thousand and thirty five suburbs that make up Melbourne which want to speak to somebody from each of those suburbs. And all we need to do is this, tell us one thing about your suburb.
Speaker 5: I've been everywheremen, all the suburbs in Melman, up the corner to Melton, across the Beed to Port Arlington, or rolls on a south there and I got a backplayer.
Speaker 2: I've been every we were. Here's we found out recently about your suburbs.
Speaker 7: From Gladsom Park three oh four three and Gladson Park is the home to the leakiest roof in any shopping center in Victoria.
Speaker 8: I live in Kingsbrey three here at eight three, but it's so small that actually doesn't have its own postcode.
Speaker 9: It shares Bundura's postcode.
Speaker 2: I'm from here in.
Speaker 10: South three eight three one.
Speaker 11: Our pub has a huge, big rock out the front of it with assorting it that no one can pull out.
Speaker 2: I still think that we should do lot the Sword from the stone, just call it coming soon to the Christian Econo Breafy show Excalamar pull the Sword from the Stone win a prize. All right, So you just need to tell us one thing about your suburb. I can tell a new thing about my suburb. Play three one double a Hampton. There's a new chicken restaurant there, or even chicken restaurant there, because I fancy, well live chicken.
Speaker 4: Have you eaten there yet?
Speaker 2: No, it's good. But it's got a great name. Chicken lads.
Speaker 4: It's all right.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's a great name.
Speaker 4: I drive by.
Speaker 2: It's got chicken lads, Chicken lads. It's a great name.
Speaker 4: The boy.
Speaker 2: And that chu chicken dads. Now the chicken's doing, Jackie boy, tell us something about your new home. Okay, yeah, no preparation. We knew about this for the last fifteen minutes. What are you looking at the white bank board there as well?
Speaker 3: Okay, do the do the deer that busted in the house.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but that was in the news. But yeah, there was a deer that busted into somebody's house only blocks away from me.
Speaker 2: Tell us something about your suburb.
Speaker 3: About wearerbee. We are home to many, many rare species of birds out at the last time.
Speaker 2: Now you got chicken lads opening up there, let's start out, Chuck O Carle's Ernie.
Speaker 1: What time you're listening to the Christian O carl Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So we're trying to complete all the one thousand and thirty five suburbs that make up Melbourne and Greater Melbourne. All we need from you is to speak to you from the suburb, and you need to tell us one thing about your suburb. On nine four one four one o four three. Good morning, Sophie.
Speaker 8: Hi, I'm from bays Order three one five three and my fun fact about Baisy is that it is.
Speaker 4: Not located in the Bay and it actually is nowhere near any large body of water at all, no figure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't ma any sense. Also, like the fact that you gave us another thing that I ain't going to drop that. That's good, that's a nice thing. And feel free if you call in this feature from now and if you have a nickname for your local suburb, please share it with us.
Speaker 4: Sophie, why you've been on hold? I actually tried to look up to see why Bayswater is called Bayswater, and I can't find it. But I did find this. A guy said, I grew up in Bayswater. There was a push to rename it in the local papers in the eighties. The suggested name to change it to was beays Paris not a word of a lie.
Speaker 2: That is so Australia and that it makes no sense. It sounds terrible.
Speaker 4: Is in the bay part the part we're trying to get rid of because you're not in the bay.
Speaker 2: Yes, baby, it sounds like.
Speaker 12: They're trying to make it fancy or something.
Speaker 13: It's definitely not like Paris.
Speaker 2: Sophie. That's a great one. Thank you very much to give us a call from Baisie. Thank you all right, have a good day. Let's got to Josie. Good morning, Josie.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Josie.
Speaker 9: If I'm three oh sixty.
Speaker 2: Four, good morning, and we can tell us about your suburb.
Speaker 14: So Craigieburne has a great library and in nineteen twenty twenty fourteen at one International Library of the Year.
Speaker 2: Nineteen twenty fourteen. It's actually a future Craigibert is in the future in the year nineteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: Well, so internationally recognized is pretty good.
Speaker 1: It must be very good.
Speaker 14: It's very early in the morning, Christian.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're quite right. You're quite right. Yeah, I campaed it to have the time normally on the show This in the morning. So it was International Library of the Year, Yes, it was.
Speaker 4: Have you visited there? What makes it so special?
Speaker 14: It's a beautiful library. I think it was recognized because it used local use, the dirt in the in the area and all the walls are made out of rammed earth. That same year it one.
Speaker 9: Favorite library service in Australia.
Speaker 14: So the library, the people inside, and the building itself is wonderful.
Speaker 2: Oh that's great.
Speaker 4: I think the library peaked. Hey is it did so much in twenty fourteen. Now it must look back on that go.
Speaker 2: For Glory year is how do we top that? I know by calling it nineteen twenty fourteen Library of the Millennia, Josie A good day. Thank you very much to give.
Speaker 1: Us a call The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Just got to text some message from my wife. She's obviously just walked into the kitchen on the morning of our silver wedding anniversary seeing that tea bag in an empty cup and a pre filled kettle, and she's gone, what a decision I made?
Speaker 4: Twenty five year.
Speaker 2: Two kids are pushed out of me and this is what he thinks is acceptable. Just a tea bag in a mug. Nothing else is to the next.
Speaker 3: Quarter of central and milk that's been out since four am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, didn't think about that, which has mankey old lumpy milk. You're welcome wife, all right. So we're on our mission at the moment, one thoy and thirty five suburbs makeup Melbourne. We're trying to tick off each low suburbs, talking from somebody from each suburb, and all after was just one thing about your suburb or nine four one four one o four to three, just with all the Patsy's news. We heard that Bayswater. The person that was cooling in from or she called it Baisy. Doesn't know why it's called Bayswater. It's not near a bay or a body of water. Were still none the wiser. Let's go to Richard. Here goome Onrning Richard Boying.
Speaker 15: Guys, there we are going this morning.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show, Richard. What can you tell us about your suburb? Where is it?
Speaker 15: I got a couple of things that I used to live in Bayswater and my family had a chicken farm down there in the nineteen thirties with the danny Non Creek flowing through the middle of it. And my grandfather always told me it was called Bayswater because the Danny Dong Creek flows.
Speaker 2: To the bay. No, we know you sold one of the great mysteries of our time.
Speaker 4: I mean a few suburbs have water running. Yes, it all goes out into the bay eventually, yes.
Speaker 2: But water used today.
Speaker 13: They owned it.
Speaker 2: They doubled down for anybody else.
Speaker 15: Absolutely. And my suburb is marry and Old three eight one two. We were a six hundred acre subdivision after World War Two that was done by the Catholic church to get guys from the war that was struggling to get back into normal life. A nice little piece of paradise.
Speaker 2: Oh what a lovely way of phrasing that. I didn't know that. So I've never heard. I've heard of Mary's going to have been there, but not Mary. No, Where is Mary?
Speaker 13: No Mary?
Speaker 15: No, it's just the other sort of Pekingham list of na managons.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, you are a man of local knowledge. I love this. Thanks for sharing it, Richard. Thanks you come. I have a good day, my pleasure. So you guys, Louisa, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 12: Why?
Speaker 2: I love this? Look at you. You're a You're a bundle of joy. This is great, Louisa, where are you calling from? Which suburb are we ticking off? Thanks to you?
Speaker 8: And so I'm from Nary Warren, which is post code three eight oh five.
Speaker 16: Name is Yeah, there's a Phoeniic names.
Speaker 8: You've gotten married and you got Nasa.
Speaker 11: Yeah there's a Phoenic name as far as Nasa was, ye as it was.
Speaker 8: And so yeah, so I guess we're the second largest shopping center in Melbourne after Chaddy, Yes, after Chaddy.
Speaker 11: And they also filmed Catain Kim there.
Speaker 8: And a few other movies I think there as well.
Speaker 7: And then we've also got.
Speaker 11: This really big precinct called Bunch or Price where they have a lot of entertainment and comedy shows and theaters.
Speaker 2: And things like that in shade a lot of our suburbs.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 2: It just there's a lot going on there.
Speaker 11: And as it was, yeah, and it's just busy all the time, all the time.
Speaker 13: New York now it was.
Speaker 2: And as it was the city, the never the suburb. It never sleeps. Busy all the time.
Speaker 4: Do you know as a fact that it's the second largest shopping center And you say, I guess it is, Yes.
Speaker 11: Well I thought I thought about it, but then I looked on Wikipedia while I was on hold, and it is the largest.
Speaker 2: Thank you for fact checking. We don't even do that while we're on air on hold. Thank you very much. And it ends at Louisa. Thank you very much. You co mate, have a good day.
Speaker 9: Thank you you to bye.
Speaker 2: Deb Good morning deb, Good morning, gorgeous people. How are you today, Yeah, we're good, Debb. What can you tell us about your suburb?
Speaker 10: Well, I've recently moved to the lovely suburb of Rippleside, three two one five, which is actually Geelong and I've moved down here to open a new day surgery next door in nor Lane, which will be fabulous in July. But Rippleside is actually the home of the most friendliest people in Australia, is that we found.
Speaker 2: Since moving there, everyone's been very friendly and welcoming.
Speaker 10: Absolutely. We were only in the house a couple of days and bridget from across the road brought some homegrown tomatoes across that made the best pisata I've ever had. And Kimberly next door has beehives and last night she brought home brought round to us a diar of freshly poored honey.
Speaker 2: God, that sounds great. I love that real fresh honey stroup straight out.
Speaker 10: Of there hives and you couldn't get more like all the next.
Speaker 2: Door Bridgett and Felicity, whoever it was, that that is amazing.
Speaker 10: Oh it's just lovely, really lovely area where just eight hundred meters from Kryod. It's just around the corner. So of course Hobby loves it because he just you know, walks to the top of the street and goes, yeah, I can fish today, guys. Time goes the bat gets the bat and if he goes it.
Speaker 2: Sounds like you've got a great life there at the moment. Where were you? Where have you moved from? Who's lost you?
Speaker 10: We're donga right?
Speaker 2: We should do a transfer should we be? You know in the transfer window, who's moving? Where are you going from? Sub transfers And when you say you're opening a day surgery, give yourself a blugs. You said it's opening in July.
Speaker 10: Yes, so it's a Geelong day surgery opening in nor Lane mid July hopefully, if everything's on track, we'll have a couple of operating theaters specializing in dental and endoscopy and minor day surgery. It's owned by a lovely couple who are local to the Point Cook area. And yeah, it's just going to be great, really really aiming to sit in the bar very high in having a very welcoming facility. It's going to make everybody feel really at home and just part of the family.
Speaker 2: That's such a lovely thing to hear. Do you know what, any you've got one of these people that would add value and joy to whoever you're working for. So I've got no doubt it'd be huge success. Because just you're just one of these big, friendly, open hearted people. No wonder people are dropping off organic tomatoes and honey straight out the high for you if you just moved into the street.
Speaker 10: Well, I'm thinking that perhaps they're coming around to visit my dogs as well, because my dogs are pretty awesome.
Speaker 13: I've got I've got a.
Speaker 10: Five year old chocolate Labrador. It's dark yep and two and a half year old.
Speaker 2: It's stuck over the fence.
Speaker 4: A couple of times we tried to get.
Speaker 10: Inside, mostly the labradoodill people gravitate towards because he looks like a living teddy Beer.
Speaker 2: That's gotcha, gotcha? All right, Well, listen TV, thank you very much for the chat, and enjoy your new local neighbors.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much, and have a great day and happy anniversary.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast we.
Speaker 2: Love hearing your stories every morning on the show and you call in. You can also email the show. We love those as well. We call it late to the party late a first. Today, anyone can share a story and you can all interpret it many different ways. This guy thinks he's sharing a story here of incredible, barely believable coincidence. I read it and it's almost like someone's been stalking me on my recent trip to Ireland. You decide it comes from beautiful Irish name person Neil O Tall Christian the team. Just a funny story for you or maybe not. I'll let you guys decide. I'm a twenty seven year old irishman living in Albano for five years. Been listening to you guys for a couple of years. On my daily commute to work. I heard you talking Reese about how you're going to see the Boss Springsteen and Dublin. Myself and my girlfriend were flying to Island around the same time for my girlfriend's sister's wedding. Rull up to Speedia. On Thursday morning, fourth of May, we were browsing duty free at Melbourne Airport waiting to board our flight. I spot you in duty free. I was going to wish you good luck for your trip. This is where it begins to your trip to Island. I thought the better of it. See it was just four am in the morning and maybe it's a bit rude. Next I see you at the baggage carousel the other end of the trip Dublin Airport, No surprise again, but I left you alone because you've just been trappling for twenty four hours. The following week, myself, my brother and my parents headed for the Cliffs of Moa. This is a beautiful lay, so I was also there, but it's the other side of Ireland, Dublin up on the east coast. I am three four hours away, the other side of Ireland, West of Ireland, so he's going to see the Cliffs of Moha, Island's number one tourist attraction. We decided to stay in a small village about half an hour from the cliffs called bally Vaughan. This is where I was popular population left than two hundred. We stopped an old pub, O Lachlan's after dinner for a pint before going back to a B and B. As I was looking for a seat to sit down, I turned the corner and in a very small snug is you and a few other people sitting down drinking pints of guinness. In shock, I stare too long and then walk out of the bar to another pub down the road. It's all getting too much. I tell my parents I've seen him. They can't believe it and said, well did you say Hello, he's here in bally Vaughan, population at two hundred. I said no, I couldn't. I couldn't do it to myself, but I told myself I'm bound to see him again. However I didn't for the rest of the trip. That comes from Neil. This is nuts. I was in that pub every single night. It's a tiny little pub in a tiny village.
Speaker 4: I thought that there was almost gonna be a third one where he said. I left that pub, walked to another pub and there was Christian again, having another guineas.
Speaker 2: He's following me or am I following him? Neil, you should have said hello, what are the chances of that? And then this is an email I get occasionally where it ends with someone's name and I'm under that they go I prefer to remain anonymous. I actually think it make a great thing we did on the show where we offer this as a service way. If you've got that story where you certainly wouldn't call up, you know, on other people in the office. Even if we change your name, people would know it's your voice. But you've got a story like this where you're just about to share it and you never get the chance to don't actually keep that story in you share it with us. We're opening up a new side service now called I Prefer to Remain anonymous. Let's go to this guy. He's obviously listening to a show yesterday. We'll be taking your stories about what got stuck. Many years ago, Christian, when I was in my teens, before the Internet and YouTube, a friend of mine managed to get hold of a slightly erotic movie on Betamax cassette. We had a Betamax play at my house and decided to arrange a viewing when my parents were out in that part. I didn't know that was a group activity with the lads. That's a very personal experience. AnyWho, We're all different. Whatever floats your boats. At that time, the Beatmax plan did not have her remote was crawled by control by buttons on the player. We decided that I would sit on the floor with my foot ready to push the stop button if someone arrived in our house. Memo mates, one more, there's seven of you. Wow, We memor mats settled in sus that you're watching a movie together around yes As the really steamy bits came on, my mother walked into the house as playing my foot shot forward to push the off bun, but unfortunately missed the particularly small bile, and in my eagerness and panic, also kicked the player back into the cabinet, now outside my reach, with the clear sound of heavy breathing coming out from the TPS. My mum looked in on us all and asked, what are you watching?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Only pat is that if you're that's not rocky. At this stage, full panic setting and all of us rop on our feet trying to get in front of the TV to present some kind of human shield to block out. Eventually, I thought the only option was to let rip the power point of our socket out of the water turn everything off. We tried coming up with all kinds of excuses, but I'm pretty sure Mum knew she saw it. She just smiled. I walked away, probably one of my embarrassing moments and something that never ever got spoken about again. Christian, it's thirty years on. I am still too embarrassed to call or add my name. I prefer to remain anonymous. Well anonymous. Thank you very much for that story and sharing it. Don't be don't hide these stories like this. This is an amazing story. Thank god you actually anonymous you did share it with us. If you have a story and you want to be anonymous, please email me. Okay, just put in the top line. I don't need you know anything. I prefer to remain anonymous and share your story. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au and Neil Stalking.
Speaker 1: With Well Christian no connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every day on the show you could be winning one thousand dollars in cash thanks to Messennis Ben's bear it for our caller of the week this morning. Then wereroping up the lines. Now not one, but two ways you can jump on board and be part of the show with us today on nine four one four one O four three. If you've ever been in this situation where you've actually got no other choice but to actually ask for help out loud, yeah, what happens is it gradually gets louder and more desperate, so you just sort of sort of help and then you realize it's not loud enough. You're I'm going to have to cause a scene here. It's that public shame, isn't it. I don't have any other option now but to yell for help. The reason why I'm asking this we've got this great story. Yesterday I couldn't.
Speaker 11: Turn off the treadmill at the gym. I was running faster and faster, and you know, you just keep thinking, oh, I can cope with this, and you keep pushing the faster, faster, faster button. While I was going that fast, I was about to spit off the back of it. And I didn't seem to like stop and jump my legs out.
Speaker 8: All I could do was go, help give me, ex give me, give me all right?
Speaker 2: So why did you have to cry out for halp on nine four one one oh four to three and the other one this morning? Then you didn't notice or see or read the sign.
Speaker 11: I put a croissant through the hotel conveyor belt and I could not turn the conveyor.
Speaker 9: Belt off, and the croissant court file.
Speaker 10: Everybody was looking.
Speaker 9: After the fact, I did see the sign that said please do not put croissants and pastries through the toaster.
Speaker 2: It's always after the fat. You see all the signs, that's what that is from my phone or the toaster convey a belt waiting for my cossign, Patsy. You didn't see the sign once?
Speaker 3: No, we went up to up North beautiful, beautiful country through the Dane Tree up to Cape Tribulation.
Speaker 2: Beauty.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's stunnying it. It's like the road ends there to Australia. It's like track then up to the tip. But on the coast they're beautiful white sandy beach. But of course there's saltwater crocodiles everywhere everywhere, and also Port Douglas. You know there's those signs in German, so I don't know why is it only in German you're actung warning do not get in the water and swim. So anyway, we came onto the beach and there's these two young girls up to their shoulders I don't know, out in the water. But then sort of down further on the beach you could see a big fat croc sunning itself on.
Speaker 2: A rock behind his big old croc head.
Speaker 3: It was like a smakeast boarding.
Speaker 2: Half an hour. It's a beautiful day up there.
Speaker 3: So all the tourists including us, were standing on the beach like someone needs to go and tell them, like call out to them to come in. Anyway, the ranger came along and got them out of the water, but it was in German. If they were English, and they couldn't like you could. It's got like a big crocodile.
Speaker 2: It's not in several languages you get to as small over the world there. It's bizarre, all right.
Speaker 4: The ones I've seen up in Queensland would definitely had an English version as well.
Speaker 3: No, this was just German and she didn't see it.
Speaker 4: It is strange.
Speaker 2: I'm more likely to I'm hearing with you on this one chat when we were up there right some because you're right, it's beautiful up there right, which are some cruil places, and we went on one of those touristy boat tours. Go and see the crocodiles. When you see them, even though it must have been like you one hundred meters away in the riverbank, it does something like that to a primal limbit, part of your brain, your hair, there's an ancient part of your nose. That thing would eat me in a heartbeat. And it had just one eye looking at all us well fed tourists, just one eye going one just to take one of you anyway. The tour guy goes, they are the alpha pardator at the top of the apex, most deadly hunting as only I don't know this only need to kill once a year, really, once a year, that's what I do. And then he said to me, I always when this time, and he goes out, of all the killers in nature, crocodiles are the most opportunistic dead. He thought that.
Speaker 4: Slightly shift to the middle of the boat, away from the edges.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Why did you have to cry out for help? And you didn't see the sign? You didn't read the sign? Coome on and Karen, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 12: Hi, Hey guys, Christian, Jack and Pats.
Speaker 2: And why did you have to cry it for help? Karen?
Speaker 16: Oh, well, this was a.
Speaker 12: Fears back in my early twenties. I just started riding a motorbike and we lived in a canhouse complex and I'd ridden the bike home and managed to squeeze it in next to the car and the wall of the garage. And I'm not a big girl, a little over five foot, not much Tommy, and I don't know if you've sat on a motorbike, but those things are quite heavy. And it tipped a little bit too far to the right and caught me, pinned me up against the wall of the garage and I couldn't move it.
Speaker 8: It was too heavy.
Speaker 12: I was stuck there for maybe about ten minutes, calling out. Thankfully my partner was home. He was at the back of that unit, but I was well and truly stuck behind the motorbike with my leg pinned.
Speaker 8: I could not could not get out. It was too heavy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is when you've got there's no other viable option other than to call out and cry out for help.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 12: It was back before everybody had a phone in their pocket, so I wasn't about to be able to ring anybody, and being off the street certainly wasn't going to be anybody walking past. If he hadn't been.
Speaker 9: Home, I would have been there until I don't know he got home from work.
Speaker 11: I suppose.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's awful. Just the embarrassment as well. And what was his reaction when he saw you laughter?
Speaker 3: Oh he thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Karen, Thank you very much.
Speaker 12: I love riding the bike, but those things are heavy and they get away and you pretty quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially be a penned like that one. Karen, thank you very much, Evil Canegal for your call.
Speaker 4: Have a great day, guys.
Speaker 2: Let's get to Maria. Now, good morning Maria, Good morning, christ here you going. I'm good Maria. So what happened to you? What's your story? Crying out for having?
Speaker 10: Okay? About ten years ago? It was a bit of a chunky woman and took myself on a holiday to Bali and I was going on to do a.
Speaker 9: Parastyling and the guys were holding up these flapper things.
Speaker 10: One's green, one's red, and they're telling me, you know that, when you see the green, you run, And.
Speaker 9: Well I didn't.
Speaker 10: I ran when it was red, and I was dragged along the beam.
Speaker 7: One of those old question.
Speaker 2: Knocking over families like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, calling her house.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness, Oh those stories states, they're like scars, aren't they. They stay with you forever.
Speaker 8: I'll never do that again.
Speaker 2: Painful. Let as Maria, thank you very much for sharing that with us.
Speaker 13: Mate, thank you.
Speaker 2: Take you have a wonderful day, and you thank.
Speaker 15: You very much.
Speaker 2: She was great.
Speaker 13: Alex, good morning, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 2: Good morning Alex.
Speaker 4: And what happened to you?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 7: I didn't read the signed in German A bit like Patsy's story. We were young kids, teenagers went on a school trip to Germany. And this is before the wall went down, so East Germany was on the on the books, and we visited three cities and when we were in weine Mar, one of my matess decided to bring a footy on the trip, as you do, being an Ossie kid, and we went around kicking the football in a park and didn't read that you weren't allowed to play games there, and that led to four police cars, dogs and the cops over there have machine guns and let's just say we weren't playing for you.
Speaker 2: Very well ahead, police happy there, Well, they do like machine gun and the shriff.
Speaker 7: We were likely to walk away with a football and lucky our teacher wasn't too far to explain that we went very good at German obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a terrifying story.
Speaker 7: Actually, yeah, let's just say put it down for on the rest.
Speaker 15: Of the day.
Speaker 13: But thankfully, but what a school trip, right exactly.
Speaker 7: You got stories from it.
Speaker 2: All, right then, Alex, thank you very much, a cool.
Speaker 7: Thanks guys, thanks for a great show.
Speaker 2: Oh pleasure, thank you very much, a great story. Nine four one four one o four three. Why did you have to cry it for help? And you didn't see the signs?
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: You're on farm this morning. Amazing stories about why you have to cry out for help and also when you didn't see or read the signs. Since early on this morning, it feels like there's a theme also underneath, and some sort of shows are like this where there's like another thing happening underneath it. Germany keeps coming up. We feel that. Not not intentional, but it just feels like it's a running mate on today's show. It's the good old country of Germany. Let's go to Fiona here. Good morning, Fiona, morning Christian. All right, Fiona, so you didn't read the sign? What happened?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I didn't read the sign In Germany, I was backpacking. I was about twenty years old, and I went to the Science Museum in Berlin. I'm a scientist now. I've always just loved signce wow. And they had exhibits there, little models and figures and moving parts and leavers and buttons, and there was a big sign sort of you know, up tool attentions. Don't touch the displays, please do not touch the exhibits. But it was so interesting and I just I just had to I just had to touch, and I got such an electric shock that electrified the whole exhibit, though the kids and people like me didn't touch, and it blew my arm back, took my breath away. And then all the guards came and they just snaked. They didn't say anything to me, They just snacked.
Speaker 2: The foreigners the electrics. Germans love it.
Speaker 9: They did.
Speaker 4: So every exhibit had an electric current running through it.
Speaker 2: That is incredible. And still, despite that curiosity being electrocuted, you still then go on to actually dedicate your life in science as a scientist. Yes, yes, the rest of us would have gone, I want no more that the science world scares me. You actually went towards the danger. That's incredible.
Speaker 9: Fon I did, I did, and I'll do it again. It was fascinating you touched.
Speaker 4: The exhibit again. Or you'd become a scientist.
Speaker 9: Oh, I've become a scientist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what area of science do you work in? Now?
Speaker 9: Then I worker so hebatology all about blood?
Speaker 2: Awesome? Well, thank you for what you do, Fondor, thanks for sharing your short story. We love that. Thank you. Have a great day and you Belinda.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Good morning, Christian, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, Belinda? Now Why were you crying out for help? What happened? Belinda?
Speaker 8: So I had a saw back, and.
Speaker 12: A colleague of mine had suggested going home and having an EPSM soul bath, so I did. Had the bath was just relaxing. It had gone cold.
Speaker 8: I'd let the water out that I stayed in the.
Speaker 12: Bath, and the combination of letting out the water, me drying and the salt and I became stuck to the bath.
Speaker 11: It created a suction like.
Speaker 2: A kind of barnicle, human barnacle.
Speaker 17: So flapping around like a beach wale. Called out to my husband help and.
Speaker 8: He just came and put their laughs at me.
Speaker 4: Why who lets have the water? And stayed I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I'm out of there before the water. It's seriously because it's freezing. It's horrimonial, damp and cold real quickly.
Speaker 17: Oh my back was poor and I never claimed to be normal anyway.
Speaker 9: So it's fine.
Speaker 4: And so when did he have to pull you? To pull you up?
Speaker 2: What did he have to do?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 11: He just stood there, laughed and walked off, and then I called out to him and I said, I really do need your help, and he came back and just stood there and kept laughing at me. So I'm like laughing around and.
Speaker 2: You're still You're still there. Now become blind of the bar like a local attraction. Merlady.
Speaker 10: I ended, not managing to get myself onto my side and getting up.
Speaker 2: He still help you.
Speaker 8: This is husband another year he stood there and laughed the whole time.
Speaker 2: Dochkay listen, Belinda, thank you very much for sharing your story.
Speaker 11: Oh well, good, thanks Christian.
Speaker 2: That was Blinda the Barnacle. Everybody what a story. So it feels like someone have a children's book.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Really really funny stories this morning. Thank you so much for sharing them, stories about when you had to cry out for help and also you didn't notice or read the sign. And it does feel like that there is a private phone in going at the moment about stories to do with Germany, and the show is all the better for that. So much as Germany keep coming up and every other call we're thinking about maybe every two weeks we just spin a wheel whatever country of the world it lands on to see what are the countries can give us as many stories that Germany has for some reason today, will it only ever be Germany's feature? All right?
Speaker 13: Leanne, good morning, Good morning, how are you, Christian.
Speaker 2: I'm Goodlee, and welcome to the show. So you didn't read the sign.
Speaker 8: Yes, we went on a trip to Malta and heard about this beautiful secluded beach and thought, oh, we'll go and check it out. So have you and I drive down and didn't realize you're not meant to You're meant to leave your car up the top because it's extremely steep sort of you know, cobbly sort of road, and we didn't realize. Drove our car down and once you turn down, once you get down you got to turn to the left, and thought, oh no, like everyone's just staring at us, and we were like, we are stuck.
Speaker 2: We cannot get we can Those old European villagers have got the most narrowest of streets. That's what they all have, those tight and tiny, little fit cars.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 8: It was so we we were just dying. And then all these local men, because obviously beautiful people in Malta happy to help out, and they came and helped us try to We had to physically like lift the car to be able to turn.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's amazing. How many times a day are they doing that whin it's tourist season the car off.
Speaker 8: Laugh their heads off. They were like, oh, here we.
Speaker 2: Go another one.
Speaker 4: How many guys did it take to lift?
Speaker 8: Honestly there was like probably ten bucks?
Speaker 15: You know, young men?
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you in your car? It's like a rickshaw now be barried around yep.
Speaker 8: And they were like they were saying to me, like get out of the car because they were worried it was going to tip. So I'm like, oh my god, Like it was just hilarious. So we went back years later and obviously did not make the same as study, and yeah, left the car at the.
Speaker 2: Top and learned, Yeah, thank you very much, your story mate, have a good day.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Peter.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Peter, Yeah, good morning, guys. How are you man? We're good. You didn't read the sign? What happened Pete?
Speaker 6: Well, I didn't really read the sign very well. We were in France and my daughter and I and staying in an apartment and had a lift in it, which was a fairly small one. This day, she thought I'll take the lift because we've been news in the stairs. And she got in and then I thought I'll jump in too, and I noticed that the lift said three adults, so we got in there. But the part I didn't really was it said two hundred kilo limit and I'm one hundred and sixty. I was one hundred and sixty kilos and six foot four, and combined we were over the weight limit. So the door was locked behind us, and I thought, oh, no problem, and we're over there, over the limit. I'll get out. But yeah, it didn't work that way.
Speaker 2: The door said no, you made your choice. Mate there for a.
Speaker 6: While and we couldn't. We couldn't move, we couldn't actually turn around. I had a backpack on, and she went on and I couldn't turn. She couldn't do it, so she was facing the wall and I was stuck behind her. And what we were there for twenty five minutes and hoping someone would come along and enough.
Speaker 2: To kick panic attacks. Sounds a nightmare for you both.
Speaker 6: Well, I was more concerned because I needed to pee, so I was getting desperate. So anyway, I thought it was funny at the start. My daughter was panicking, and so of course you blamed me. Oh god, good dad, you read the sign.
Speaker 2: This is like a two person plane, isn't it. A door turned her down in a really confined space. Y.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was very embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Pete, thank you very much your story mate.
Speaker 6: No worried.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Squeeze, thank you, they squeeze Katie and before the Patsy's news. Morning Katie, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 17: My story involves rather painful experience. I tried waxing for the first time and literally glued myself to the floor.
Speaker 2: Well, my minusco we had Belinda the Parnicle let the water drain out of a magnesium salt bath and got stuck to the side of it. Now there's another lady sclude herself to the floor. This is amazing.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 17: I was waxing a more intimate area and put it would be easier to do it on the tile floor. Was seeing there, trying to brace myself to work up the courage to rip the wax.
Speaker 16: Away, and clearly left it too long and it's solidified and stuck.
Speaker 5: Me to the floor.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be rude or anything, but are you facing up or are you?
Speaker 17: Thankfully I was facing out.
Speaker 2: Otherwise I just got just stay in his perish.
Speaker 4: I'm not I don't want anyone know.
Speaker 2: I'm not sorry. There's no triples zero service that can help me.
Speaker 13: I did have to.
Speaker 16: I did have to brace myself to free yourself myself on the floor, and that was rather excruciating and less. Oh my, wow, what a tell this I still laugh about today.
Speaker 2: How many years ago is this?
Speaker 17: Oh would have been at least twenty five years ago.
Speaker 2: Isn't it amazing? And still it's still a painful story.
Speaker 17: Oh, I left that up to the professionals from now from then on.
Speaker 2: Katie, thank you very much, your story mate, really really great. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: What a time it is to be alive right now? This is We get a long press releases every single day, and the majority of them are atrocious, and they always try and wheedle in whatever they're hawking or selling. They're trying to link it into the radio show with some amazing doctor or shill who's been hired to tell us why Coles and Woolworths have got one of the greatest breads in the world. However, when one lands on our desk alerting us that today, this great day is the first ever inaugural National Duck Day, about time we stopped the show. We stop the show and just take that in fro a moment. Today, guys, invite your friends around tonight. Today is the inaugural National Duck Day. Reading from this amazing press release here urging all the strains to make delicious.
Speaker 4: Duck dinners, about eating du about protecting.
Speaker 2: From where the mind duck dunk meat has a deeper, more savory flavor than chicken, and creating an exiting and delicious duck dish is achievable. But pretty much anyone. You can watch Master Chef. Oh basically, this is a this is how they do it. Sneaky. Suddenly you plug in Master Chef season nine and Diana Chan lies streaming her cooking duck dinner tonight on her Instagram, and she, oh, so she's also going to field all of our duck questions. Let's get on there. Let's not rick roll, let's duck roll this. What duck does she think she could beat in a fight? What now Australia? Bit like, when am I going to be answer my duck related questions? Oh? Thank you Master Chef season nine, Dana, if you were to be reincarnated as it's my icebreakers as a duck, which duck? Would it be? All right? On National duck day. We're looking for your Oh hang on a minute, producers here got some duck calls. Yeah, what duck is this? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a frog.
Speaker 2: Dinah would castlewary about a duck? It's as by the way, that's not a duck see me at nine. We've spoken about this before.
Speaker 4: It's the first ever dug da and that's how we're going to celebrate.
Speaker 2: Don't be bs me with a castle wearing calling a duck. It's as plane at home.
Speaker 15: What is this?
Speaker 2: That's a laughing German, don't you someone's actually listening to this show for the first time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's big donald duck, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That is called a great go Away bird. All right, I think we all gets this one. You know what, Let's roll that open tomorrow and forget about the secret sound the Secret Bird tomorrow. I'll give a hundred dollars if anyone can call in the first half our the show, I go, yep, I got it. Christ Mount lunch time, I guess what is what the hell is this?
Speaker 4: It sounds like a dinosaur from Jurassic Park.
Speaker 2: Okay, bird bands, it's on stage of bird Vest twenty three. Tell you who Beak one eighty two Gold, Motley Crowe, Silver Spice gulls, gold system covering down of that.
Speaker 4: That's a warm gold.
Speaker 2: Go west with a great eighties ban. Yeah, that's right, go west for the winter.
Speaker 4: I don't think they go. They go. They famously go north and south.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they were going somewhere different. You know, there's some great deals there. Why not, Hey, birds go west this winter? All right, Jackie, Well what have you got? Who's on stage at bird First twenty.
Speaker 4: Three squawking heads, Yes, gold penguin at the disco, the who who bird poov one of the best birds. And chumber Warbler.
Speaker 2: Chumber Warbler is very very good.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, on the inaugural National Duck Day, we're looking for your bird bands. Great price still pass off to one Electric Day for the best insure this morning bird bands, Christian, I can't hear the marking. Got a duck into a meeting right now, getting the early savage birds in the garden from Georgia. Musket Silver should have that news when she gets out of the meeting. Crowded Grouse Gold, that's a very good, great name for a crowded house Tribute Band, Well done, Sue duck Off, who is it? I think they've got confused. Face off the movie span get rid of the Christian get I'll cover another one. I don't have an eject buddy. If I did, I give it to you.
Speaker 4: Swoop Dog gold.
Speaker 2: Swoop Dog is great. Renny Loggins Garden wren Quackstreet Boys Gold, Fraser Davis, well done, Snoop Duck gold, Deaf Mallard silver, Eguy Chicken silver, Elton Swan silver, plan Elton, John Charlie with no Eye, John farm Hen gold.
Speaker 4: That's good, That's really good.
Speaker 2: That's very good. John Farnham tit looaf edits a bird of silver, Plu Blue Ones, Queen Ones, long Tailed Ones, Simon and Glaff Uncle gold plus Yeah, bow Down to the King. Stuart Guy red Hot Chili Puffins gold that's from Campbell. Puffin Daddy. That a puff Daddy Daddy. Also God from Kay McGovern Fleetwood Quack gold that's from Ross Peaking Dux of Leon.
Speaker 4: Bronze, Chicky Martin silver.
Speaker 2: Loud On Chicky Martins is over godm you two silver, Sky Chuck's Gold that's from Andy Mamma Cassawherry silver Brenda. Forget Madonna. We have Maduca Gold.
Speaker 4: Why is that such a funny?
Speaker 2: It's really good wild un Marcus Hennifer Lopez Gold, that's also great. Darren, well done. And Rod's got Thrush love. He's Scott that is a bird Gold. I don't know unless he's's texting the wrong person.
Speaker 4: They were very, very high.
Speaker 2: Pick just one today, Jackie boys.
Speaker 4: To go to Let's give it to Stewart. Where's he going? One electric day?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He had Simon and glaugh So I thought you were doing a bit.
Speaker 2: The bit was he didn't understand what we're doing. Yes, Simon, glof Funkle. Word done. Stewart, guy, you're the winner.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Man of Life. You've really made us laugh today. I know a side job to hopefully do that with you guys. But the stories we had today so so funny. I hope we get some more of them tomorrow. The two big phoners of the day, well three, including stories about Germany. Happy that still have those tomorrow. But really the stars of the show today were you guys, And it was the stories about why did you have to cry it for help? And you didn't notice the science. If you've got any more stories on that tomorrow, we greatly receive those. Email me today Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au and o'verget one hundred dollars if you call the first half hour the show tomorrow from six What bird is this? I gladly had over that money. If you can tell us what that is?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Four one four one O four three lock it in your phone tomorrow morning, six am.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast