Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast. Something's off in the fridge.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be in his throat.
Speaker 3: If I was in Channleman Square, I would have laid down and just fell asleep. That That was my Christian O'Connell Shows one O four point Hey, Good morning, Friday Morning ten minutes, Part six, Good Morning Patsy Money coome on in Jack.
Speaker 2: How do you guys?
Speaker 3: Now? Normally Friday we talk about our weekend plans. Weekend plans involve back together tonight. One more show together on stage at the Yarraville Club, and so we hang out with five hundred of our lovely lissess tonight, mark in almost one thousand shows together, which will be next Thursday, Thursday, next Thursday. How are you feeling about the live show tonight?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm excited, you know what. I think. It's a celebration of our listeners who've been so loyal for so long, don't you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: And the first time we've gone out worst as well as the three of it's about time.
Speaker 3: I tell you what. My wife and I had a lot of chats about that, you know, I don't like getting anywhere late, so the traffic getting over that West gate. I'm making my wife and I leave at half four today.
Speaker 4: Oh that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Four.
Speaker 4: What time does it stand?
Speaker 3: Not get well, it doesn't start my whole seven eight. But I want to be in Sidue, that's inside. Yeah, we're going to go up for a bike to eat somewhere. You know, think we go. It's better to be safe there. We're going to go out and eat somewhere nearby. Take a book, take.
Speaker 2: Your knock you on the restaurant doors because they won't be opening.
Speaker 3: I've been going around the back. So yeah, we're leaving at half four to start our shoes journey. We've got our passports, got hyjation sachets to go from Bayside out west. It is actually tonight. The place we're going to is an amazing comedy to I. I've been there before. People will love it there.
Speaker 2: We remember one time you tried to get to my house in Cobourg and you accidentally got on the West twice and it shut you out to July twice.
Speaker 3: Now we were heading to that tillim a dream drive to the airport. I didn't know Jack lived at the main runway. Dear. Yeah, so I'll be there way before you guys tonight. So what are we ken? Plans? Have you got, Patsy? What are you up to?
Speaker 4: That's about it?
Speaker 3: Well, that's your weekend.
Speaker 4: No, I think we do have date day tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Of course, and we got what Saturday?
Speaker 4: You know what Saturday is?
Speaker 5: Everyone?
Speaker 3: Yeah, quite know what women to do. When she says, you know, I look away, what I.
Speaker 6: Do is.
Speaker 3: Just when will it stopped? When can we move on.
Speaker 4: To safer gre like the children when their parents talk about it.
Speaker 3: There's some stuff that I think.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's a normal function. Please, yeah, yeah it is.
Speaker 3: Again, it's still we're still talking about it. I still can't look back towards. Yeah, here we go, Jack, what are you up to?
Speaker 2: I'll be on dog watch this weekend because lunar. Last night, I ate a whole salami.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, and I don't this morning that will come out back. No, no, no, it will and it'll be runny and horrible. She'll be making her own no, no, no, no, no. What by accident does she have a salami or not?
Speaker 2: By accident? I mean accidentally that we gave it to her banker's work can with this electrician on side of her work who makes homemade sami. So you had this brick of a thing salami that she brought home and we were excited.
Speaker 3: I wonder what you were going to say them, because you had your hand around there. It appeared to be a break, a break Saturday's fun day. It looked like so that pats might need at the weekend. It's a normal function. It's a normal function. I remember that. A light, a torch, a torch.
Speaker 4: What are you up to for the weekend?
Speaker 3: Jack was just telling us about that the cemety.
Speaker 2: She's right. That is the end of the story, the dogate of the salami.
Speaker 3: Listen, guys, I'm now very nervous about tonight. We need to be a lot shopping. We'll come back save it tonight, Save the gold. Don't peat too soon today, guys.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Every Friday, we did double thumbs up until about the things we're into at the moment. Patsy, what's the f you mate? What are you into? Yeah?
Speaker 4: With all the Matilda's hype this week, there's an offset sort of benefit I think from all this hype and that is. There's a great range of books that I've stumbled across at Big W. So if you've got a little girl who is suddenly all soccer mad, there are some Matilda's books. We Are Matilda's Yeah is a little book by Shelley Ware and it's sort of aimed.
Speaker 3: I think they started writing there last week. I put anything pages. Take a leaf out of Andy Lee's Keys books. This says eight pages, the same gag done time.
Speaker 2: You can write one aek.
Speaker 3: Just start printing them office works.
Speaker 4: And they're beautiful little story books and they're all about team spirit and team effort and doing your best. They're gorgeous, so they probably aim like a two year old even younger. I mean we started two year old.
Speaker 3: Two years old ain't reading.
Speaker 4: Books, no, but mommy and Daddy can read it story time at bedtime. And there's another one, I Can Be a Matilda and that's by Kyler May is another title. But you know what I didn't realize is that there's also Sam has done a range of chapter books, her own chapter books, which Big W stock as well, which I might both buy for audio. Actually, because she's suddenly spark this interest in soccer. He's got her own line. There's like six at least six.
Speaker 3: It could be changing codes from Ballet behind her. Now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the other thing this week that I want to talk about. I've discovered this and I'm so I don't know if I should be sharing it because you won't thank me because it's really bad but really good at the same time.
Speaker 3: Is it food? Of course, it's food, alady, I'm trying some already. What is it?
Speaker 4: Well, it's a cross between the teller and peanut butter. It's chocolate peanut butter.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, something that you invent at midnight drunk when you put the spoon in wine and go wonder.
Speaker 4: I just happened to stumble across this. It's Cole's home brand. No one else. Like you won't get it at Wooly's. You won't get it at Aldi Your I g A in partnership, and this is really hard to get. Like there's you'll see maybe one.
Speaker 3: Of the one of the biggest supermarkets.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 3: I hope you'll conplain some of what is this coals you speak of?
Speaker 4: But they only have like one tray of it, do you know what I mean? Like there might be six or seven sort.
Speaker 3: Of drive around in a truck.
Speaker 4: This is gorgeous and you get you know what we do at home for a snack on the weekend. We'll get like a bit of bread, spread some of this on it, some fresh berries and roll it up. Sound revolves, throw the it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: We had fruit to that because it just gives it.
Speaker 4: A beautiful tang, like a nice little zing that cuts through the sweetness, and.
Speaker 2: You can you convince yourself you're eating something healthy. I've got fruit on antiox kids. Remember Nitella tried to do ads that were Nitella is healthy because it's got haze. Haze, Yes, but this is good.
Speaker 4: Cole's chok peanut butter smooth, although I haven't seen a chunky version because it's hard to get, as I said, but the smooth you'll thank me, maybe not, and then just add.
Speaker 3: Your own fruit. Yeah, yeah, lovely? All right after this would come back with Jack and Ized but Christian Connell Show podcast christianson as You're getting there so early eats at the Bistrow Bestros out West. It really is some sight seeing I'm going to see tonight. My trip five all goes out West Bistro at the Yarraville Club thinking about going into quite a few of the team who live out west have recommended I take in the sights and sounds of Williamstown.
Speaker 4: Oh have you never been to Williamstown?
Speaker 3: So I'm actually thinking that we go there for a little light dinner.
Speaker 4: Oh, you'll love Williams.
Speaker 3: What would you recommend?
Speaker 4: To the strand? Right on the roundabout? There you overlook all the.
Speaker 7: Famous baby, all of London's best restaurants are on the.
Speaker 4: Round overlooks the bay and there's lights, you know, the skyline of the city.
Speaker 2: Which car will enter the roundabout?
Speaker 3: Next? What the secrets of the lights? They come in north and then it's east and west. Here looking forward to tonight oursholes. So where do I go?
Speaker 4: The strands?
Speaker 2: Nick to sit next to the window.
Speaker 3: Don't forget Jack, have the roundabout for you please?
Speaker 4: Beautiful seafood.
Speaker 3: Thank you, it's so yeah. Sorry I got confused, Jack. What are you into this week other than the roundabouts?
Speaker 2: Well, we can't bank and I have committed to the block this season, so we can't watch anything else.
Speaker 4: You eighteen seasons. It's like that's.
Speaker 2: Why we dip in and out of it. We don't watch it every year, but we're in this year.
Speaker 3: My wife had started to watch it for the first time, right, And when we moved here, we didn't realize what a big institution that show is. And they film a lot of them near us. There's always sort of near so they I didn't realize they sort of they give neighbors money because obviously it's going to be disruptive because there's so much building work going on there. Then their house prices going, so it's a real badge of honor if the block is in your close or colder stat because they're there for ages. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well in previous seasons, I remember they drove like a crane onto somebody's tennis court so they could crane report. Yeah, the neighbors around the five houses always get disrupted.
Speaker 3: My wife. So my wife is because one of our friends is is this season stylist on it? Right, Yeah, it's amazing for us. And so my wife said, oh, can you just get can you just sit down and watch it for five minutes? Went oyeah, I'll give it five minutes. I tapped out after two. She was like, she said, you're not giving it. I said, this is like Game of Thrones. Well, I'm gonna you know, your son, get to know the characters, like who's the bank store? This Scotty can now clipboard? And then then the.
Speaker 2: Judge them is the King of the North.
Speaker 3: So the action that I was just to enjoy yesterday was like, there's some judges are going into a tiny bathroom and they're going, Now these this detail here is good. But if you put your eyes up there, no, this is where it doesn't work. No one's buying this because of X, Y and Z, and I'm done.
Speaker 2: I know the exact bathroom you're talking about it.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 2: The light up there is from two thousand and five, right.
Speaker 3: He went, two thousand and five is calling and he's it's lights what it burns?
Speaker 2: Yes, but if you if you're invested in the characters, then it is a burn. You're like, oh that is tough.
Speaker 3: Who say this? Those beans were a bit shabby? Why did they.
Speaker 6: Go?
Speaker 3: I get you. I'm still thinking about that flipp blox. So are you into it? Now? Do you have favorite?
Speaker 2: Well, once you once you've committed, you're in. So now four nights a week, we're doing the block, don't I know?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Don't ask me if I've watched any other shows the Chimp Empire the Bear.
Speaker 4: But you know what, it's going to have a negative impact for you because now missus Post will be watching it and getting inspiration for the new house, thinking Jack.
Speaker 3: Without buying stuff this week. And if the lamps don't work anymore, they are two thousand and two.
Speaker 2: If anyone's going to bring home a light from two thousand and five, it will be me.
Speaker 1: Christ You know Connell's show podcast, Christian.
Speaker 3: If you go into Williamstown tonight before the show, go to Burger Culture. Oh so fancy two words and I've not seen together actually, but welcome to Australia Burger Culture. Now I'm going to that roundabout restaurant that Patsy's recommended. All right, we can open up the lines now. With the Prime Minister coming on the show the other day and one of you wanted to know that if he was going to the zoo, what animals would he go and see? First of all, a man alive. This question really really lit him up.
Speaker 2: I love Maya cats, they are so cool.
Speaker 3: He really loves those Mea cats. He really loves those meacats. So we want to know and amount rushmore, what are the coolest animals? Nine four one four one O four three you'll go for bird.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm a fellow meercat fan as well. I don't want to take anything away from the mere cats. That would be my second coolest. But the liar bird is the coolest animal on earth and we have it right here in Victoria. It can mimic any sound. It will do other birds. You will do sounds of human voices. You will do sounds of human things like chainsaws, trees falling. I've got a bit of audio for you. You'll be shocked at when you hear here.
Speaker 8: That was a camera shutter. Bloody hell, that was a camera shutter.
Speaker 3: Again and now a camera with hearing the great David Aptborough with the li bird working together like a comedy double at Why wasn't there a game show where you can win cash with Sir David and his lirebirds. You think that's the camera shutter? That was a camera shutter, star price and again and now a camera with a motor drive. Oh Mike, that's the bird bird. Yes, liar bird, Who do you do? Is a feature we need to do on the show. Now I want to hear this again.
Speaker 8: That was a camera shutter and again and now a camera with a motor drive.
Speaker 3: Blood.
Speaker 9: And now the sounds of foresters and their chainsaws.
Speaker 3: This is a sad one because they'll be trying to chopping down their habitat the way you went through the change this is this is a bang of this one. And now it's in the distance. You got a house here, what do you need all those other houses to go to?
Speaker 9: And now the sounds of foresters and their chainsaws working nearby?
Speaker 3: Easy, exactly.
Speaker 2: My largest one bird that's a bird, that's a chainsaw.
Speaker 9: And now the sounds of foresters and their chainsaws working nearby, that's the library.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm with you now the library is to call it animal Patsy. What do you think you're going to Mount Rushmore?
Speaker 4: Well, you mocked at my beez yesterday.
Speaker 3: It did set me off with the bass.
Speaker 4: Would be here if it wasn't for bees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, technically, yeah, I mean they are I get it. They are essential for our life here on the planet. Yeah they are. So why do you think they coolest ones? Well?
Speaker 4: I think bees and then I think sea horses. Do you know why I think seahorses.
Speaker 3: Because moved on from bees. Jack Hat had some you know, supplementary evidence just gone bees and now just another random things.
Speaker 2: Of the ocean.
Speaker 4: Sea horses, so the male seahorses, the women drop the eggs off like a drive through and the hermaphrodites aren't they And yeah, they've got like a special pouch and they put it in the pouch and they like look after the eggs until they hatch. I think that's pretty cool. And the female just like has the best bit of it and then like goes off and goes shopping or whatever she does under the sea. I also like grizzly bears because they get to sleep all winter.
Speaker 3: Are you just is it just to Patsy's Mount rushmore?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 3: Are you just going to go through the out of every hand?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: Like cats?
Speaker 11: No get dogs though, And I like, do you know why I like odds because they hold hands in the war so they don't float away from each other.
Speaker 4: I think that's really cute.
Speaker 3: But if you had to pick one, he had to shoot the other one.
Speaker 4: Three horses.
Speaker 3: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're trying to build a mount rushmore of the coolest animals after the Prime Minister was on the show this week. One of you want to know that if he went to the zoo, will be the first animals he would go and see.
Speaker 2: I love mayer cats.
Speaker 3: They are so cool. So Pam wants mere cats up there. Jackie Boy's made a very strong case for the liar bird. I've just had a look at fun facts about the librard. Oh, David Attenborough, who we had in the clips that you found there. So David Alber said, it's the most beautiful song in the world is the song of the libird.
Speaker 2: And you know you have good taste when you and David adenborog choosing the same course down.
Speaker 3: In my heart. And I also didn't know this that the male sings his peak singing time is during courtship. Yes, exactly, a new album out then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so's he's got a bit of a peacocktail going on as well. That's what makes him so special. So he's singing to bring the other, the opposite sex in and then says, have a look at my tail.
Speaker 3: Remember he's got the one too, you know you chatman, He's just a double three. It's not a voice, and it's not just a voice. What's behind the voice just flipp an awesome tail.
Speaker 4: He's on the Tincent Pacete to remember he's actually on currency.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is amazing. Uh. There are fun fact as well as that. The Greeks loved the sound of the libird so much they had a musical instrument called the liar. This is now turned into a red cheap version of QI. All right, nine four one four one four three. Let's got to Adam here, Adam, there you go. I'm good, Adam. So what do you think is a cool animal from Mount Rushmore? The best?
Speaker 12: Can you go past the Wadge Tower eagle?
Speaker 3: Now, as a someone who was a bird fan as a kid, I think that's the biggest. I think that wingspan of that bird is the biggest one out of all we eagles.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it is the biggest bird on the on the on the earth.
Speaker 3: Now, how come you such a bout? How come you know so much? You've seen one?
Speaker 12: Oh no, Well, when I was doing working out in the paddocks and all that, always just watching them disgracefully in pairs, just floating around up top, just a sore and around and everything like that, seeing them pretty close, the messy huge you can't go past it. They're just beautiful animals.
Speaker 3: Can't go past for a.
Speaker 2: Period of time. The West Coast Eagles had a real wedgtail eagle perform the game doing cartry. They would bring him out. He would fly around to the crowd.
Speaker 3: Very easy to draw a crowd. Jesus wants to make a comeback, it just go out west. I never personally around it.
Speaker 12: And they also had him at the MCG. There you get rid of the seagulls.
Speaker 3: What amazing bodyguards eagles. That must have been amazing, Adam, thank you very much. You call welcome mate, Kerry, Good morning, morning, Good.
Speaker 13: Morning, Christian. I honestly think you should put the giraffe at the top.
Speaker 3: They are beautiful animals, very graceful.
Speaker 13: Well, they have a purple tongue, and the reason for that is because they need out of the trees all day. It works like sunscreens, so they don't get their tongue burned.
Speaker 2: Purple.
Speaker 3: We're learning so much today, so much about Kerry. That's a great fact about the giraft. Thank you very much, having nice weekend. Thank you, bye, kay, good morning.
Speaker 14: How are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm good kay? Okay, what's your callest animal?
Speaker 6: All right, so I've got the best animal of all animals.
Speaker 15: It's called a pangling.
Speaker 14: I don't know if you're aware of what a panglin is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pangling was the thing they blame first of all during the only time I avenue about pangling was during the early days of COVID, where we are pointing fingers at various countries we won't name who and going to s them flipping pangling in those markets. Yes, panglin, they need to hire any pr team right now. But what is a pangling? What actually is one? Is it bat?
Speaker 12: They are a ninety two both South Africa and Asia.
Speaker 16: They are a scaled mammal.
Speaker 12: Yes, a pokemon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he looks like I mean, he looks like a cat.
Speaker 3: With surreas just held run up to me. That is some look, isn't it. I don't know how good your voices. You won't picking up any members of any sex looking like that. I don't get laid. That is a faceome looking thing. The poor old pangu.
Speaker 17: Well, the best thing about the panglin.
Speaker 12: Their tongue is actually the same length as their body.
Speaker 3: Tell you what tongue heavy facts? Today? Aren't they? The draft are now the good old panglin? Okay, thank you very much, it is don't get past your stuff.
Speaker 4: That's an don't okay for tonight, Okay.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, you come have a nice weekend.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Do I have a to any time? It's been about ten years ago. And he swoop down and try to fly off with my small dog that we had at the time. I had to get brolly and defend it. I mean literally just out in the garden one day with this dog we had then rip Digby and uh, an eagle just swoop down and tried to couldn't take up because the dog was barking. And when you know, when you see something which is so surreal you can't believe it's actually happening, you don't act, you just gorp at it. I actually couldn't believe what I was because I've been nodding off. You know that afternoon where you just asleep takes you And I thought, oh, what a funny dream I've had an eagle ow that was actually happening. I need to do something I can't. My wif have only gone out for the hour to the shot. She can't go back, and the going where's the dog? Gone. Oh, an eagle came down, and I'm sure I was having a nap at the time. I mean, I didn't think it was strange. So I had to run out. All I could, Farmer, was a brolly and try and beat this eagle. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yes, now got this cartoon in image of you holding the dog's legs. The eagles got the dog's.
Speaker 3: Girl wizard of Yes trying to fly away. All right, so we're gonna go back into the A to z now of things that you've broken on nine four one four one four three, Kathy, she's got v. Many years ago, my younger brother threw a cushion at me and missed when strengthen with a mantlepiece, breaking a decorative, highly detailed painted vas V for vas mum had got from Singapore. We've got in a lot of trouble for that one, Sarah, Oh for ornaments. I broke with the arm off my dad's treasured statuette as a dad myself, I don't think I have a treasure still time. Isn't there still time to get myself a treasured statuette? My mom stuck it back on with condensed milk. What do you know what next week on the show, when you tried to mend it condensed milk. I know there are always like, there are so many different other properties of stuff like apple, cider, vinegar. Aren't there what you can use to use with apple side of vinegar? But I don't know. Condensed milk could be used to mend treasured statuettes, so ornaments. We've also got cae for knitting needles. When we were young, my brother and I used to play sword fights with one's knitting needles. Okay, possibly go wrong, Michelle. She was so mad when we broke them one day. That's k for knitting needles. All right, thet's go to work. Jacqueline here, good morning, Jacqueline morning. All right, So eight is out of breakages. What have you done? What have you got for us?
Speaker 17: I have f for fireplace. Years ago, when I was fourteen, a friend and I were having a sleepover and we decided to see if we could break open the coconut because we never tasted coconut water before. It wasn't cooled back in the eighties. It wasn't in the supermarkets or anything. So we're like, yeah, yeah, we'll do that. So when the parents went to bears. We started.
Speaker 7: A scene out of an exit step Brothers Dewey, Let's break a coconut on the mantelpiece indoors, Yes, yes, opening them with the chetty shetty out in the forest and by the side of the road on holiday and someone like Thailand, but indoors.
Speaker 3: So I'm guessing you're using the mantlepiece while Mama and Danda was asleep.
Speaker 17: Yes, we thought that might be best to wait to live, gone to bed and then yeah, we cracked it and cracked and then a huge pieces of the fireplace cost that.
Speaker 3: Was the only outcome that was going to happen there.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, well at fourteen we didn't really think about it. We used a big knife before that and that ended a little bit wrong. But yeah, and we still didn't open the coconut until we took it outside. We also smashed a piece of the veranda of the breakcoss the verandah, you.
Speaker 3: Did wreck it, Ralph. We were because they just went around the house trying to smash the coconut on computer game and asleep, thankfully.
Speaker 17: Yeah, absolutely, But we finally.
Speaker 6: Got it open.
Speaker 3: Delicious coconut milk.
Speaker 17: No, well, it's spilt all over the ground and we never got to taste it in the end.
Speaker 3: All right, Jacqueline, thank you very much the story mate, have a good weekend.
Speaker 17: Nowhere is you? Two thinks?
Speaker 3: All right? So what have you broken? Have you got? Something? From eight Z of Breakages.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Eight A set of breakages? What have you broken? What have you got for? Eight? To set of Breakages on nine four one four one O four three P for Portable TVs Jim of portable TVs. We thought they were real fancy. Yeah, just I'll take it with me and put in the cars right around to yours. We'll just blug in. So out in the garden we're in Hollywood or something sort of thing stars up P for portable TV. That big ass antennae to point up to the moon or someone satellite try and get and then you said I got They only ever worked to someone put their hand on it as a human antenna P for Portable TV brought my cousin's portable TV by accidentally snapping the antenna off. They've only got round to forgive me this year. It happened in the eighties. Uh, I don't know about this one, do you? Want to hear a story that involves breakages in human skin?
Speaker 2: Oh, how high up the body?
Speaker 3: What's working in a burns unit? And ICU. We used to have night deliveries of donated skin.
Speaker 2: I didn't know, like a dead person's or I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't see anyone else walking around the streets. What have you donated? Elbow and a knee, some knee skin to the skin really deadd yes. One night we were not too busy, we decided to put dry ice in the sink and add water so that we could pretend to dance around, putting the skin on off.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I don't.
Speaker 3: Need to know. We didn't get to the breakages. But anyhow, all right nine four one four one o four three. So many questions that we don't need to go with that. Kelly, Hi, Hi, Kenny, Kelly, what have you broken?
Speaker 14: Well, I'd just like to preface this and say this is not an admission of guilt, but.
Speaker 3: We just have people dancing and people's skin, and now we're into some sort of legal.
Speaker 14: Discheimer only legal within the family. But many many years ago, it would have been in December, because I remember the Christmas tree being up. Mum had a cow shaped milk jug that I'm pretty sure never saw a drop of milk in its life, because it was an ornamental piece that lived on the mantelpiece.
Speaker 3: We don't have this now do with the mantle pieces just for junk and yeah, it's just a landing sport for junk now. But our parents had ornaments, the knickknacks, the cow jug.
Speaker 14: I think there may have been a matching piece, but there was certainly not a whole set. But there was four of us kids. We were having a balloon fight like you do, and my brothers were very competitive and they were hitting that balloon pretty hard. It's gone behind the Christmas tree. Knocked the milk jug off the mantlepiece and it smashed on the hearth and Mum was not impressed at all. And I'm pretty sure Dad lined all four of us up and.
Speaker 3: It was like some sort of dad firing line lining up.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm going to bring money here.
Speaker 3: Of Supreme Court. That was.
Speaker 14: And Dad would always say, we don't want to know who did do it, who didn't do it, We want to know who did do it.
Speaker 3: You can't handle the Dad truth.
Speaker 14: Nobody would admit to it. Of course, I'm pretty sure. I know who it was, but no one would admit to it. Now I understand it would have been a great punishment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great. I love that, Kelly. Great story. Do you know what, I'll give you a pair of tickets. You want to go to Red Hot Summer Tour. Okay, thanks, You're off to Red Hot Summer Tour. Concept of a Lifetime with Simple Minds, Ice House, Noise Works, Dwyl Breathway. You've wont your tickets, you can buy them right now at Ticketmaster. Kelly, thank you very much the story. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 14: Thank you very much, you too.
Speaker 3: Paul. Good morning, Good good morning, Paul. So what have you broken? Fro eights at breakages?
Speaker 10: I broke something beginning with h house.
Speaker 3: An entire house, crack open a coconut on the house? Were you?
Speaker 10: I was working for earth Moving, a demolition company on the gold case there and I'll send to this address to demolish a house. And when we got there, curtains were open. I looked through all the house to had furniture and rang the bos. They had a lot going on. I pretty much got blown off and said, yep, yep, you got the right address in a couple of days demolished in this house. And on the third day we just had a couple of hours in the morning. It all went out in massive semi trailer bin trucks and stuff. And on the third day, Well I was putting the machine back on the flight and this car rolled up and the boy standing there with his arms up in the air and his mouth open, goes, oh my god, where's my house? I said, what do you mean? This is on the demolition order. I got verification from the bosses the address, and he goes, this is my house. I did not put the demolition order. And I rang up the boss to go through your paperwork. He's gone, no, no, no, you got the right addresses. To go through your paperwork. I got an irate person in the same way demolished the wrong house. He back pedaled through his paperwork and the house was three doors down nice unbelievable. So they had to go to the tip and scram for all the stuff.
Speaker 3: And for condensed.
Speaker 10: Mill Well had all their family photos and all their personal belongings, and everything went went to the tip. And that that person the public viability insurance didn't quite cover that closing down, but he resurfaced under another business name. But after that demolition, I've resigned and went and worked for another company that's take.
Speaker 3: Us olf out that game, you know, one of those. Wow, this is an incredible story, Paul.
Speaker 12: Yeah, the whole house.
Speaker 10: I was on the isle of to prey. You ride in the right in the heart of the gold codes and.
Speaker 2: How much were they able to get from the bins and yet back into a house?
Speaker 10: They got some of it back because bugger all of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's not you didn't putting that half in the puff and I blow your house back together again.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's right. I went back to claim there. You wouldn't wouldn't even know there was a house on that blog.
Speaker 2: And you had an irate man on your hands.
Speaker 3: My favorite line, what's happened to my house? Pray none of us here ever get to say those words, what's.
Speaker 6: Happened to my.
Speaker 1: Christian? On show podcast.
Speaker 3: One of the means of things I learned about when I first moved here was about this long service thing where suddenly you can have an extraordinary amount of time off and uh, do you know, patsy Rio's off for the next six years. I'm aware it's only about nineteen years.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 2: Also, it feels like didn't you have to earn long service leave after like ten years? Here it feels like you came in three years ago.
Speaker 3: Suddenly you've taken a year out.
Speaker 18: I found a loophole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good luck to you. Well, so he leaves us, Patsy tomorrow about four weeks.
Speaker 4: I know, you know I've wracked it up, but I'm a team player, Rio, I sort of. I'm still on the show.
Speaker 18: You must have three years.
Speaker 3: Actually you could take the rest of your life off, which I could. How much? How much have you got? You must have a couple.
Speaker 4: Of months, a few months?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you going to take it?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure. They say to take it and not wait till you leave because the tax men will like chop through more.
Speaker 3: Someone's got their eye on the door. That's nice to a live show tonight, celebrating the journey so far.
Speaker 2: I also use this time to announce my retirement.
Speaker 3: Ever the pragmatist, perhaps the pragmatist Christian one eye on the door.
Speaker 4: I was waiting till tonight to wow, that.
Speaker 3: Is what a big show. And so you're going on on a mazing trip there, You're off to Europe.
Speaker 19: Yes, off to Europe for five weeks, and it'll be the first about us.
Speaker 3: By the way, in the middle of the dark, dark months, at the moment winter here in the trenches of breakfast war. You take five weeks.
Speaker 18: So funny how that timing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a big chunk of time at the end of the year where we're we're not here that it should have taken a big.
Speaker 3: Would you use that six week break? We have have an amazing time.
Speaker 18: Thank you, thank you. I hope I Will.
Speaker 19: I'm starting to get a little bit nervous because it's the first ever trip really of any kind that I've done with my boyfriend Will, and we're sort of biting off a big one Europe.
Speaker 18: He's going to be with me for three weeks.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is a test test of any relationship going on like a big holiday together.
Speaker 2: And you don't live together. You're in each other's faces every day.
Speaker 3: God of course.
Speaker 18: Yes, we're not battle hardened, hardened at all. And just was it?
Speaker 19: Two nights ago We had a fight at about two am because Will woke up.
Speaker 18: From a dream that I punched his dad in the throat. Why did you do that.
Speaker 3: Throat punch? Throat punch. You're an NRL fan A throat punch.
Speaker 18: He woke me up and he said, I can't go the throat the throat. I love his dad.
Speaker 19: I love Chuck, And he said, would call Chunk, it's Charlie, but I go with Chuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is it? King Chuck? And I think suddenly more of us want to be part of that commonwealth.
Speaker 19: And he said, I cannot go back to sleep until I hear you say that you would never.
Speaker 4: Do that, Oh my god.
Speaker 19: And I'm like, that is crazy, Like I wouldn't never. I was never going to punch your dad. I'm not gonna do you this.
Speaker 3: You've done that, had a dream once, and you've been finny with Chris. Sarah wants to have this dream that I was having a sex with a headless woman and not making that right. For a couple days after that, she was official around me because she said, well, I must have had that dream for some reason. Dreams are just randomness. And your your head is next to mine by osmos, you're obviously thinking about something. Is there someone new at work? Well, headless lady might have brought that up. You won't believe who gold have heired a headless lady. But she's kind of hot like Amberlin anyway, So you and Will, you're now worried about.
Speaker 19: If we can't get through a night of sleeping without having some bloody dream about you have to.
Speaker 3: Pay, you're going to have bust ups because you just got too much time together.
Speaker 18: Yeah, exactly, And we're on top of each other and.
Speaker 19: We we haven't had many big fights either.
Speaker 4: Ready for that building out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need to Did you ever meet my old producer had in the UK? He's from Melbourne and then he came here tout launched the show Nick Nick, him and his partner Aren't Caine. They went away for their first holiday together and they had like a drunken night out and then they had like a bus stop because he's been spending too much time again. That ended an actual fist fight that they had to be separated in the middle of the streets.
Speaker 4: Imagine Nick throwing.
Speaker 3: Very very surprised. But I said, I thought you guys are better than us more compasion were still were.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see any headlines from the UK.
Speaker 2: Wrong as boyfriend punches man's dad.
Speaker 3: All right, so have you are we helping people by helping you out, but actually by asking for stories of breakups on holiday? Has anyone ever broken up on holiday?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast talk him out?
Speaker 3: Who you've broken up with somebody on holiday? Listen? Chrits Is just texted the show. My cousin came back two weeks early into his four weeky moon alone.
Speaker 4: Oh that's freaky.
Speaker 3: That is tough having this this. Have you guys ever been away on a big holiday with another couple. It's a big step. It's one thing to go away for a weekend or all that, but it's a big step. So about twenty years ago, we went away with some friends, right and it was like a big decision for Sara and whether or not we're going to do it. It was the first time we were ever going to go to America, so we're going with another couple when it was going to be like a big three week break. Money was really tight then, so we'd saved up for a long time. This trip meant a lot. Anyway, first night there we land in New York. They'd been kind of frosty on the flight out there from the UK, and you know, when you do, they've either had a big argument and they've not met it, okay, but there's something going on with those two. We say good night because we land about sort of nine o'clock even We get this cheap hotel just off Times Square, and then suddenly about midnight, that's a knock at the door. It's the wife of the couple we've gone where. She's in tears. She's, oh, you know, he's just gone a he's just gone awol. He's gone off out into New York in the evening at midnight, and turns out that they he didn't want to come on the trip. He wants they want he wants to break up. She begged him to go on the trip, and she was hoping coming on holiday with us with somehow bring them back together.
Speaker 2: Agains the bright lights.
Speaker 3: Then I was sent out onto the streets of I don't know if you hear them Intertimes Square. It's a sketchy place in the afternoon. At midnight, the zombies come out, and I'm wandering around into sports bars looking for my friend who's gone a well. I find it an hour later, just chatting to strangers in a sports bar. I sit down and you know, you know, straight away, I just sat down, ordered the beer and I went, it's over. You know what mena lights sometimes he goes straight, he goes yep. I go, we've got to We've got to break this hollid out.
Speaker 2: Not even actually day one, it stays there.
Speaker 3: So we stayed in the park for another three hours. I get back. I'm in trouble now because I was meant to bring him back. And then my wife said, so, what what's the outcome?
Speaker 8: I went, oh, I've told heim should he should leave?
Speaker 3: She's like, what that that is not for you to say that. We can't lie to the guys.
Speaker 2: You want to be in every lunch, dinner, breakfast while they're trying to work it out.
Speaker 3: It's so he just said to me that this this beers. We just happen last He needs more that you don't have to alight. Let's go to Milli here. Good morning, Millie, Good morning, Good morning Millie. So where did you break up with somebody?
Speaker 20: Oh?
Speaker 15: So it wasn't moneymon, but it was a New Years festival and we went away for a couple of days and just I feels like everyone else just wasn't feeling it and needed to needed to let it out. It was a couple of hours before the new chick and told him that I couldn't do it anymore.
Speaker 3: And then signs like a real buzzer.
Speaker 2: Bean, it doesn't person.
Speaker 3: Out with the old in with the new year. So what part do you even do you break up near the end of it? Well, then did you break up and then have to spend the news eve together?
Speaker 15: What was a couple of hours before New Year? We had a chat and like, I, yeah, just told him I'm so sorry, I can't do it anymore. But he stuck around. We didn't. We found different friends to hang out with, but yeah, I had to see each other in the morning and pack up the tent and then I.
Speaker 3: Didn't know about the tent. Oh dear, awkward things to pack up in the best of times and tell me this, Millie. You didn't use the phrase I'm just not feeling it anymore, did you?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: That's vague.
Speaker 2: When resolution he said about that.
Speaker 3: Many Thank you very much, your story mate. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: So tonight we're doing a live show together me, Jack and Patsy and you guys at the brilliant Yarraville Club. Here's the wordy love god coming.
Speaker 4: Yes, get in, he is locked in.
Speaker 3: He's in the house. The Yankee coming down.
Speaker 2: Yankee's coming and my mamah, awesome, Tell my wife is coming.
Speaker 3: She goes to me, yesterday, Sometimes when my wife comes into my little home office, you know, I've got something up on screen and it can look a bit random on our digital nature of what we talk about in the radio. Wellfe came and she said, what the hell is that? And I went, oh, that's for tonight's live show. It was a picture. It was admittedly a picture of a crocodile with a very big tummy banana. And I said, if you still want to come tonight, She goes, yo, Oh my god, I'm gonna have to get my hair blowed. Right then, my wife said to me, what are you wearing? Went, I've got what a strange question? I literally have no. I don't know. A black T shirt, jeans, something I'm always wearing. That's what I'll be wearing. Why would I have any Right now, I'm busy. You can see with this crocodile giant fallas, I've got important matters on my hand for the live show tomight.
Speaker 2: Black T shirt. People think you're part of the crew to speaking.
Speaker 3: All right, so do you want to come and join us tonight? It's coming be sold out, but we have three four double passes and obviously if you if I'm looking at crocodiles with that, you know it's going to be a great night, guaranteed, locked in. It's going to Tracy. First of all, Come on in, Tracy.
Speaker 10: Christian, How are you?
Speaker 3: Tracy? I'm excited. Are you going to come and hang out with us tonight?
Speaker 12: I hope.
Speaker 16: Well, it's my mad Irish girlfriend's birthday. I share birthday through the week and we're going out somewhere random to dinner, but we'd love to come to your show.
Speaker 3: Come along with your mad Irish girlfriend. Come along.
Speaker 16: You're asking for trouble.
Speaker 3: Now, Tracy. She does she listen to the show? Or is it gonna be one of those where you're the fan and she's name.
Speaker 16: Well, look, I'm not going to concern but I'm saying that you know, she's our age group, so yes, I'm han't was sent sure she listens to the show.
Speaker 3: I'm the guy. If you're our age group, I'm your guy. I'm all right, Tracy, we see you there, come on down, We see you there, wonderful, Thank you so much, pleasure. Let's go to Martin. See that. Martin, come oninge, Christian, here are you. We're going Martin, your fancy coming out tonight with us.
Speaker 6: Where else would you want to be on a Friday night but celebrate with you guys.
Speaker 3: Oh bless you. Martin. Come along, are you're going to bring me?
Speaker 6: Uh huh, organize for our daughters to be booked after and we'll come on there. And we're being listening to this in study one man. You just want to congratulate you all on a great family friendly show as well.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll be chasing you guys first of all. But Martin, come on down.
Speaker 2: Well that crocodile came around at the wrong time for.
Speaker 3: Martin. We see there.
Speaker 6: Look forward to it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Dean, Good morning.
Speaker 12: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 10: I'm willing to ditch my kids, all right.
Speaker 3: Jean, coming down. We'll see you there tonight, mate, look forward to it. Thank you, my pleasure. If you are coming down tonight and spending night with us, thank you very much. You're looking forward to seeing you later on tonight.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Quest you know, Carl's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Your parents, your folks have the Good Room. That's that sort of sacred secret room, heavily guarded that you were not allowed to go in. It had like nice furniture in there. It had like a nest of occasionals, had Doiley's coasters, all that kind of stuff. Did you have the Good Room? Yes?
Speaker 2: Ours was like something out of history. You walk in there and you could think you're in the nineteen twenties or thirties because all it had is it had one of those old singer sewing machines in there.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Then the bedspread was just like old people's bedspread with flowers, huge heavy curtains, and then my mum had this creepy oh my.
Speaker 3: God, the heavy curtains you're right, drapes they used to call them. They were just pulling them was like a workout.
Speaker 2: Yeah if you touch them, like a plume of spoke wul coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very very heavy curtains. Yeah, that's remember.
Speaker 2: And then my mum had in the cupboar of the Good room this creepy doll that we that actually kept us away from the Good Room because we didn't want to see her. She was the size of a child.
Speaker 3: It was like elf on the shelf, but permanent there all year round.
Speaker 2: And she would she was lying sideways on the shelf and her glassy eyes would look at you. She still gives me creeps thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those glassy eyes or those old school dolls. Did your parents have one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my parents had a drinks trolley in ours with the crystal decanters.
Speaker 3: Our kid now every cool, I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had that, and they had port I think in it, and we weren't allowed to go near it, but I think my brothers might have, you know, helped themselves.
Speaker 3: Going in there was about the edgest thing you could do as a kid. You felt like, even though like sort of hidden cameras hadn't been invented, you felt that they somehow could have an eye or presence, or they knew what was going on. Count and sentences about the good room. Christian our friends had a good room. Weren't allowed in there. You could only view it through the double doors from the hallway, but do not touch. We decided to sneak in there once. When her mum returned from the shop, she asked if if we'd been in there, we hadn't touched anything. We were silent. It turned out that she knew because she vacuumed. I love this. She vacuumed the carpet part in a certain way, and by walking across it, we had left tracks. It's like a tracker, you know, three men on horseback going out west. That is It's like a groundsman, isn't it. The g would know if you've been on that sacred turf. All right? So there were certain rules with the good room when you were allowed there, when you weren't in there? Around there, what drinks or whether you allowed food in there? What else were the things that were always in like that Jacks about the heavy curtains. What were the things that were always in good rooms?
Speaker 1: But Christian no Connall show podcast.
Speaker 3: With a good room at home, Christian, My grandparents still have a good room. Shagpile, phaux bricks, paux bricks. I was at fake sort of wallpaper embossed fate bricks. Plastic on the furniture. That was the other thing. They had, the plastic on the furniture. No one's ever allowed in there, even when my pop had a heart attack. This is amazing thing, not about him having a heart attacked. Sorry, pop had a heart attack. Pam and it's got there. They had to go through the hallway. They're about to make it through the good room. My dad yelled out, even though he's having a heart attack, A stone up that bad don't mess up the carpet. That's a good room. The last thing I need on top of this heart attack is you messing up the good room. Let's go to Josie. Good morning, Josie, good morning.
Speaker 5: How are you guys?
Speaker 3: We're good? Thanks to cool the show tell us about the good room.
Speaker 5: Well, when I was growing up, we had a very good room. We never went in it only if visitors came. We were very scared. We never went in it at all. I had a beautiful TV with the record player on the side, had a glass table with a glass ash tray. Everything was kind of glass in their glass of Aramis. They had carpet, carpet in there. They only had a room with carpet in the house, beautiful lamp shade, beautiful curtains that very velvet curtains, and we were We had another room which we played in and had a little TV. We always wanted to watch the good TV. We were never allowed and we were always too scared to go in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like that rain of terror. Even in absence, there was fear about going in that room. And the stuff in it never got used, did it.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I think it might have got used maybe once once every six months when we had visitors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it was like the good sort of crockery coming out and stuff like that, the decent plates and stuff like.
Speaker 5: That, the Italian Italian captains.
Speaker 3: Not those mugs and get the good ones out. Oh yeah, yeah, we always use Yeah, Josie, that's a great one. Thank you very much for your story. And you have a nice weekend, you too, Thank you.
Speaker 2: What did she love?
Speaker 3: Five years? Five years? Patsy's already retiring. Tonight live on stage, we said goodbye to the old girl.
Speaker 4: My last to run.
Speaker 3: Oh girl knew she was listening. Uh sometimes you know who she is. In the last half an hour, mentally checks out, knocks out our fate, news at the park and ands like straight onto sen dot com.
Speaker 4: Do some shopping, yeah and t cat and we're live.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by s Steph goome on. That's still one. Thank you, Jane, Steph good morning. Hello, come on, how are you Yeah? Yeah we're good? Yeah, yeah, going great now Steph the good room.
Speaker 20: Yes, so my dad is one of eight, and all my aunties and uncles have a good room that we're actually not allowed to go in. I'm twenty three, and I've never been in one in my life.
Speaker 3: Even as an adult.
Speaker 20: Even as an adult, I will tell you.
Speaker 3: When it's time. You know you're not ready yet, join you three, No.
Speaker 20: Not ready yet. So, for instance, all my aunties and uncles I have couches in there that have plastif on them wine glasses. The only ever time that I stood on the corner of one was when my aunt get her wedding photos to show us.
Speaker 2: You stand outside the room.
Speaker 20: I'll I have never never been in one. Even when it was my cousin's wedding, we all went over to the house beforehand. We none of us were even allowed to go in the special room. We were all stuck. And could you imagine all my armies and uncles, one of eight, all my cousins stuck in one room because we couldn't spread out of the house.
Speaker 3: I can't crammed in there, moved down in the room.
Speaker 20: You could not move at all. But this day I'm not allowed to go in one.
Speaker 3: Dad also that fake fruit bowl oh yes.
Speaker 6: The.
Speaker 20: Glasses fancy wines and we're not. And it's funny enough that my dad is the youngest and we're the own only one who doesn't have a room lock up.
Speaker 3: It's a different era. Steph, thank you very much, you cool Matt, have a lovely Weekend's.
Speaker 20: Okay, congratulations on a thousand shows as well.
Speaker 3: We're not there. Yeah, perhaps he's leaving tonight. She seeing what's coming up?
Speaker 1: Well, Christian know Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: I have not saved the best to the end of the week of my finest work for the day's time waster? Are yours? Are you happy with yours? Mine are not great?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Lukewarm?
Speaker 3: All right? So what we're doing then the Matilda's run continues tomorrow night, and so we want to get behind the Matildas. We're asking you to try and predict the headlines. So taking on Sweden tomorrow night, we're asking trying and predict the headlines when they beat the Swedes and take the third place in the Women's World Cup final, which is still an amazing achievement. So the back in action tomorrow night, six pm, make sure we get behind them. So we're looking for your headlines for when they beat the Swedes tomorrow night. Now the team have found some Swedish facts to get us in the mood. Now these are facts. I didn't say they're entertaining or fun facts, but they are one hundred percent factoids. Number one, they recycle nineteen nighthawk. They recycle ninety nine percent of their locally produced waste. That apparently should be the first one I do. Hit them with a good one first. You know, it's like a cham from a fighter at the opening bell bang suddenly like more is he? Number two? Follow up? Swedish children only eat sweet song Saturdays.
Speaker 4: Oh that's not true.
Speaker 3: Number three any ikea was from there? I had no idea. Yeah, of course it is. We are well at four. Sweets are terrifying of badgers. Do you remember the Danish facts are producing klan gainess where there are no pigs. Very quickly we turned out they're in the top five countries and most pigs in any country. There's more pigs than people. Sweet that's what they should do tonight tomorrow night to unsettle them. If you go into the game, don't worry about taking the legal flares, take some banchers and uh here we go at number five. We're pulling up early Aba from there as well. All right, so let's go to sunday's headlines as Matilda's smash the Sweets to take third place in the Women's World Cup. What will the headlines be?
Speaker 2: What will they be?
Speaker 3: Christian Swede dreams are made of this. That's good Gold Swede nightmares are made of this. Actually, d I y another day? Do I y another day?
Speaker 2: Silver?
Speaker 3: Flat pack your bags? Gold Swedish made into meatballs, silver bush beyond again Matilda's silvera absolutely fabulous.
Speaker 1: Gold.
Speaker 3: All right, jacket waard, what have you got?
Speaker 2: Sweden't have no Ikea? What hit them? Sweden should have spent less time with meat balls and more time with soccer balls.
Speaker 3: It's a big one again the pat More footy banners.
Speaker 2: But silver and Australia sends Sweden to the Abbatoire.
Speaker 3: Now no, no, that's gold plus very good. Okay, what are your headlines? Text them in Oh four seventy five three one O four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're asking you to put it the headlines Sunday's papers. What are they going to say about the Matilda's smashing the Swedes? Tomorrow night in the Women's World Cup. All right, let's see what the headlines are going to say. Swedes turned into turnips by Matilda's silver. Sweden has no ikea against the Matilda's.
Speaker 2: Very reminiscent one.
Speaker 3: Did I throwback reminiscence Matilda's flat pat Swedes silver? Matilda sends sweets flat packing. Okay, gold. A lot of those Matildas make Swiss cheese out of Sweden's defense.
Speaker 2: You have it, not Swedish cheese, Silva.
Speaker 3: Waltzing, Fernando out of there.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Fernando, the Abba song piece and all together bronze.
Speaker 3: It's two different Abba songs as well, isn't it? Pack your bags, go stock home, Go stock home?
Speaker 2: Gold?
Speaker 3: What's that from Savannah? Well done, mamma. Mi are Sweden lose again? Yes?
Speaker 2: At first thought that sounds Italian.
Speaker 3: I think it was my accent. For some reason, I quite know how to do the Swiss one without sounding bad or getting canceled. Gold. Matildas do Sweden Abba Dabba?
Speaker 2: Don't silva.
Speaker 3: Too easy? Swiss cheesy? Again? We're talking about Sweden. I mean, I know the world knowledge isn't amazing here when it comes to things outside of Australia.
Speaker 2: Bronz.
Speaker 3: It's not Inger from Sweden, it's Sam Kerr from Australia.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, do we have to give him the prize away today?
Speaker 3: No, we don't. We could roll it over deal Mar won't mind Sweden sour pork chops. That doesn't make any sense. Sweden, Sweden caught meat bawling after Matilda's send them flat packing. Now that's a gold plus. That is outstanding. I don't even understand it, but it's so good. It's going to take us until Thursday. Do want to standing next week? Gold? Ossies, do the deed and smash the Swede gold? What James Sweden failed to find? Alan key to winning again? Right on Glenn Swedes wish they'd never been beyorn Adam and Cobo very good sweeze dessembled just like their furniture. Silver Matilda's third in the world cup Abba Dabadoo Silver puff Weed Lego third place to Matilda's bronze. Okay, who is winning the deal? Marty for three months for the office.
Speaker 2: Let's give it to Swede. Wish they'd never been porn.
Speaker 3: Adam on Adam last song for us this morning.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Talking about Matildas. Then on Monday, for every goal you win big prizes our goal on every time the Matildas have been scoring thanks to Ianes, the kitchen Bathom and all she experts, hurry into on the nine show rooms over the weekend for massive savings. They will not be beaten on price to put Australia in friends.
Speaker 1: When they are.
Speaker 3: Matilda's store, you win.
Speaker 2: Some focystristern O'Connell's goal of.
Speaker 3: We love it when they score a goal.
Speaker 2: When Matilda score ra goal, win cool stuffs.
Speaker 3: Of the various rounds. As we journey alongside the awesome Matilda's we be giving away amazing stuff from inns. These were going to be for the finals. We're still giving them in the way. These are amazing. As the Matildas clean up tomorrow night, you can clean up your backside. These are worth four thousand dollars. Give them the good news for every goal tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: It is the Coroma Urbane tools.
Speaker 3: It's the Jules vern of bid As.
Speaker 2: They took everything they knew about the Urbane wine and they improved on it. Urbane two bid a back to all toilet suite.
Speaker 3: Now when it comes to be days. I remember being in France where they have a lot of them. I was concerned about static nozzle.
Speaker 2: Well, luckily this is an oscillating novel.
Speaker 3: Oh thank god for that. They agree one again, A good all round wash there.
Speaker 2: You know it is a tailored to experience.
Speaker 3: Great so car seat so I can have my preseps long one for the missus.
Speaker 2: Pulsating spray creates a massaging experience. A low oscillation provides a wide cleaning area.
Speaker 3: Get me out of there, we want all day. I have one in here when I'm doing the show. I only pulsated and sprayed. And what about using it at nighttime and suddenly sitting down on the wrong bit, I've got a nozzle someone, Well, luckily it's moving me around, you know, like a Harlem road trotter with a basket.
Speaker 2: And then you have to explain.
Speaker 3: That it's pinky up there.
Speaker 2: Then you have to explained to the doctor there was just simply dark.
Speaker 3: One that can't happen, Jack, But it can't be oscillated in another night like that. The urbane two has a sort of circus ride while I'm screaming with delight.
Speaker 2: Luckily, It has an led glow for nighttime using Jack ambient lighting, and an auto open and closed seat so you don't accidentally sit down on a closed seat.
Speaker 3: This is good news. Hopefully I will. We've reassured some of you about this amazing prize. So every goal the materialdas get to our night. We have one of these. Corona Urbane two B A sick god way. Good luck to Matilda's and if you're coming down tonight to help us celebrate almost one thousand shows together, thank you. We will see there. We can't wait.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast