Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: So we've been talking a lot recently about the goings on and WhatsApp groups. Everyone has WhatsApp groups, men, women, kids. However, men's WhatsApp groups are a sad, sad locker room of I don't know how to describe it. So, anyway, one of our good friends, we're all going away this weekend for his birthday. It's a significant age. So a splinter WhatsApp group popped up without anyone being asked last week, okay, saying that's just called this guy Koala. So it was called Koala's fiftieth. The organizer. There's always an organizer, and every group of men, isn't there. All right, this person said, hey, listen, Kohala's fiftieth coming up in two weeks time. Let's be organized. Let's get him a gift. What do we think? Nothing for eight days.
Speaker 2: Questioning.
Speaker 1: So suddenly yesterday as I was in the car park here and I was just looking at on a Monday, was just look at hendtil a week like what I've got on this? And remember it was the birthday this week, and I put on there we need to sort this out guys, and then a video of two EPR managers fighting because that helps the conversation. There was a bit of small banter on there yesterday and then the final one at four o'clock in the afternoon for one of us called William just said, let's get the ladies to sort it out because are also going this weekend and that's where it's ended. That is so sad.
Speaker 2: But you haven't even helped I have.
Speaker 1: It was a really great It was a really great bit of video of the Spurs manager and also the Chelsea manager. They got sent off at the end of the game. The way they like to do this passive aggressive handshake the other one to get pulled in. Have you seen the video?
Speaker 2: It's incredible.
Speaker 1: See the last more interesting than the fiftieth exactly.
Speaker 2: That's the problem. It's more interesting. And it's somebody who feels like they're a leader in their watchaps.
Speaker 1: I'll get out you are, we work with you. You are not a leader.
Speaker 2: Who are you pretending to be adressed?
Speaker 1: Oh get out of it?
Speaker 2: No, no, you always And the person who derails it all is the one who starts sending memes out because memes obviously more fun. It gets more to This.
Speaker 1: Was a video. This is a thirty second video of two guys.
Speaker 2: You're going to get more replies and then some adult has to come in and say, guys, we still really you're.
Speaker 1: The adult, the adult of my then how that group? Anyway? I'm going to need you goes. What do you think is a good fiftieth present from man? It's hard to something says I put no effort. What does she says? You going you go and do some shopping for yourself? Well, I'm just giving the gress voucher cash. It's a terrible thing. Put in an envelope you can't But it's the same. It's a better and more widely accessible voucher, isn't it cash? What do you get a man who's turning fifty? Or do you think it's a bottle of wine?
Speaker 2: No, that's boring. I would get alcohol, like I think of everything I get my dad, Father's day, Christmas, Birthday, it's always.
Speaker 1: But I thought you were a leader. There was Audreina cracking things over the line. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast
Speaker 2: H