Speaker 1: High Heart podcasts, heem More Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. But before that, you can win some therapy with us here on.
Speaker 2: Our we get Away for free though.
Speaker 3: Don't worry it's Thursday.
Speaker 1: We do this every week on our podcast Life Uncut podcast where we help you with your biggest problems. And today we have Tylia on the phone, who's having a bit of a problem with a lover or.
Speaker 2: An ex lover.
Speaker 1: Should I say Hi Tyler?
Speaker 2: Hi, Tyler?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's the situation?
Speaker 3: So my ex kids blocking me and unblocking me. The last time I was in Bali on a girl trip with my friends for my birthday. I've been blocked for about nine months this time probably the longest stay. And he unblocked me, sent me a message. We spoke for two days. FaceTime said he missed me and worke up blocked again?
Speaker 2: Who did not breaking up in this situation?
Speaker 3: He did, so he broke up with you, then he.
Speaker 2: Blocked you, and now he just unblocks you and reblocks you and messages you sporadically. Yeah, just oh nice?
Speaker 1: Is your question like? Is this has this confused you?
Speaker 2: Now? Like?
Speaker 1: Does he like me?
Speaker 2: What do I do, like, what's what?
Speaker 1: How's it made you feel?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when we first broke up, it was a lot of on and off blocking, back and forth.
Speaker 1: And then it's just nine months, so it's a lot ridiculous, you.
Speaker 3: Know, because just now that he came out of nowhere, we spoke so nicely for two days, had a nice FaceTime, and then I don't know what I did to get blocked together, Kylie, you'd be doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did nothing to get blocked, and you have done nothing to receive like the hot and cold back and forth. It is so much more of a reflection of where he's at, and that is like he's lonely, he wants attention. It sounds like it's a validation thing as well. Maybe and he probably knew you were in Bali. He probably saw that you were having the time of your life, so then he felt a little bit jealous. Though. He'd reach out and then he was like oh no, no, no, I'm good and then blocked again, Like you need to if he messages you ignore him.
Speaker 3: Does he block you on?
Speaker 1: Like everything you blocked on Instagram?
Speaker 3: And fine, everything I'm blocked on.
Speaker 1: G I'm sorry that I'm not laughing at you. I'm also not laughing with you, So okay, here's what you need to do. It's purely a control attention thing, like he has had the control from day one, since he broke up with you. He controls if you have contact, what you can see, when you can see it. I would just block him so that the next time he goes to contact you, he literally can't, and he will be the controls taken away from him. He'll have such a shock and like, you cannot waste another moment thinking about this idiot. And I hope no matter what happens in the future, you don't ever get back with him. Me too, Like, I don't know if that's brutal, but no, it's not brutal.
Speaker 2: I also think, like, I mean, even if he did turn around in a month's time and was like I've changed my mind and I love you again and I want to be with you, do you really want to be with someone who after nine months he has been like hot and cold and blocking you and unblocking you and like treating you in a disposable way, Like I just I think that, I mean, I wouldn't be giving it another chance, and I wouldn't be giving him the opportunity to try and weasel his way back in again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, definitely only poor thing.
Speaker 1: But you're better than that. I even have to know you to know you better than that.
Speaker 3: He's a weezy.
Speaker 2: We actually don't know this guy. He could actually be fine. I have one question, though, why do you reply? Why? Like? What is it about him? When he unblocks you and messages you like? Why are you facetiming what's going on?
Speaker 3: I just got one of those ones that has a bit of a hold over me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Everyone I've dated since just hasn't quite compared, unfortunately, and I think because we had quite a messy breakup, hence the Gmail blocking. I kind of just want to read these good books again. I don't want him to think I'm the crazy one.
Speaker 1: No, don't. I mean, I really hate this. I hate that you're still thinking about it and trying to get back.
Speaker 2: In his book.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm curious as to what you said on Gmail.
Speaker 3: A hundred messages?
Speaker 2: What abuse did you send him in like the absolute depths of crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming that he blocked you on Instagram and your phone, so then you email correct, which is okay because there's nothing worse than like really desperately wanting to get some closure and you're not being able to get it, so like, I'm on your side for that, but you need to let dead dogs lie. You need to move on. He's in your past and you need to find whatever else is out there for you. It's not going to come to you while you were hanging on to this twats.
Speaker 3: Nothing is crossed, blocked, uncrossed.
Speaker 2: Your fingers and go on blocking.
Speaker 3: Thanks Taarlia