Speaker 1: iHeart Podcasts. You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Got anything good? Hey, this is.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Rio, good morning, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, Patsy, morning everyone, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Alex, Good morning. So this is day two of your new breakfast show. I know you didn't ask for it. We're here anyway. We started yesterday. We are the show that come January next year, are replacing Jones in Manday. Don't need to worry. They're not going anywhere. They're resting at the moment. They're in a retirement home. Actually for radio presenters, it's a lovely place. They're well looked after, their three solid meals a day, meat raffle every evening and bingo bingo twice a day. They're so happy there right now. So on one radio station, this radio station, come January, we'll be waking you up and then they'd be taking you home. So the good we're here this week to try and get you through. This week is an extraordinary time and a moment in history for Sydney and Australia. And even though everyone around the world is talking about what's happened, and the other thing is what's happening. There's two things at play here. There's what happened Sunday night, and I think what is giving us a lot of comfort is all these stories of community, and we're reminded of that there are more, way more overwhelmingly kind hearted, generous people in this world. There's been so many acts of kindness that have happened in the last day and a half, and I thought today, if you know of any, please share them, because I think we all need them right now, we really really do. And actually they remind people that the horror and the tragedy of what happens Sunday is going to be something that we're going to be processing and dealing with and trying to hear with for a very very long time. And obviously that I'm aware that there are people who are wide about loved ones right now who are going to be going through Christmas, you know, who are mourning people who lost their lives on Sunday. And there are what thirty people still in us all.
Speaker 4: Perhaps yeah, about twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what I want today, though, is to remind ourselves of these stories of support and of community. And just people doing nice things on that. The Hero of the Year Australi unofficial Streading of the Year is obviously hmed the fact that he's become like beyoncey a one name brand. I mean everyone knows, even getting the Ether And this morning the guy and I were talking about Armed yep, right, we know so much about this guy's you know, three or four days ago we didn't know who Armed was, but now he is.
Speaker 2: He's the hero we really need.
Speaker 1: It's an incredible story what he did. And every day this week we're doing a thing for you guys where we're giving you the access to a billboards.
Speaker 2: Billboards of Sydney.
Speaker 1: There are these big electronic ones where we didn't know but you can change the message on them within ours. We have a load of these big billboards all over Sydney and each day we're giving you a chance to put whatever message you want on them. Whatever that is. It might be happy Christmas to your loved ones, you might want to propose. Yesterday, on day one for the Christian O'Connell show, one of you, Shane said something just perfect that really spoke for everybody. He just wanted on the billboard. Good on your shape, not good on your shae getting up on a Monday on your ahmen, and that stood up there. I think we should keep that one up all week. Yes, definitely. So later was waning from seven o'clock, we've been asking me again, what do you want to put on the billboards today? So team, what are the good news stories that have come out in the last twenty four hours?
Speaker 2: What have you got rere mate.
Speaker 5: I had goosebumps watching the news yesterday the que from the town Hall Blood Donation Center. I know the Red Cross put out a alert they were desperately in need of blood. The q snaking around the CBD from the town Hall Blood Donation Center.
Speaker 2: People were waiting for four hours.
Speaker 5: I just read that there was also Good Samaritans who were making macas runs, getting Hash Browns from the makers of the CBD and giving hash Browns to the people waiting in line.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: Just give me goosebumps.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that was that really warmed my heart. Yesterday they're still looking for own negative donors. I know they have been overwhelmed, but they asked still on the hunt for those. So if you are an own negative donor, please get to the nearest Red cross.
Speaker 1: PASSI what are the other good news?
Speaker 6: This go fundme page Christian that's been set up for Ahmed. It's attracting major community contributions. It's currently at about one and a half million dollars.
Speaker 1: I want nothing about this. And before we met up for dinner last night, I was in at Tax and ATTAXID I was telling about it and it was like eight one hundred and eighty thousand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, just incredible business.
Speaker 1: I think a business or some business people have set this up and the money goes to Armored and it's like what one point three million.
Speaker 4: One point five as it stands?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 6: One yeah, one point five. But you know he'll be off work for a long time. He's a dad with two little girls. Goodness knows how much you know, even just the mental trauma down the track for him as well.
Speaker 4: They need their health.
Speaker 1: Physical and mental trauninger, so he's got to have I think I heard yesterday three or four surgeries. He wasn't just shot twice, so I think it was three or four times.
Speaker 4: Wow, So miracle he is alone.
Speaker 1: I've been shot already when he still went to tackle the guy to shoot. Really, I didn't see them, I'm sure when he's ready to speak, will get his full story. I saw is Mam and Dabin interviewed last night and they're from Syria and they just said, this is who our son is.
Speaker 4: Didn't they speak beautiful as it did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, incredible story.
Speaker 6: The other thing too, down at Bondi, a lot of the local cafes are just giving people free coffee and food because there's a floral shrine that's just growing by the hour down there, and you know what it's. Yes, it was the scene of just absolute atrocity, but it's also a place where people can go and mourn and pay tribute. It's a space where they all feel safe and they've got this connection. So sorry, it's really emotional, but so local cafes down there, local business owners are just giving people free coffee.
Speaker 1: You Almos loved it is. I think that people are always looking for a way to try and be kind and we forget that we can choose to do that. You don't need a tragedy to do that, you know, the one, the one, the only good thing to come out the last couple of days or all these stories, Alex, what else have you seen so.
Speaker 7: Much support, especially some from sort of community leaders too, and one guy a colleague of minut Channel seven. Larry Ender, absolute legend, one of the last names.
Speaker 2: Say the Big Al.
Speaker 1: You don't drive out there's the big or oh Roy Robison And in Australia the Big Al is Larry Elder. Yeah, yeah, you don't casually go a colleague of mine you just mentioned like the Pope, the go the go of daytime TV. If there's a lightweight game show, you call Larry.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: If you need someone to throw to an infomercial, you get Larry Elder.
Speaker 1: Larry and I were up for the same game show two years ago. I bowed out, whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. There's no way on winning that race. And sometimes Enda has it. I give it to you, Larry.
Speaker 7: It's rude to go for that, and sometimes you go high lower is right the tow of Larry.
Speaker 8: They can do that.
Speaker 7: Let's but he sent out this beautiful message yesterday. He took him about thirty five takes because he was so upset. It was so heartfelt, it was so beautilessul Was. He spent most of his life at Bondai. Fifty sixty years. He was at that park, Archer Park, so many days of his life and this beautiful heartfelt I guess thank you to the people, the first responders, those people that came and helped and did what they could to save people's lives that day, and his message of support was just really wonderful. And I guess also the sporting landscape as well, there's people like Usman Kohwaja saying things like up before the break of dawn and praying for the Jewish and Bondai community as a whole, no room whatsoever for those hate crimes. We know that the players tomorrow in Adelaide test there'll be a minute silence. You're going to wear black arm mans and Pat Cummins also issuing the call for blood donation and Adelaide Oval flags at half mast as well.
Speaker 1: So across the sport, I think you're saying he's a shrinkled for blood from the English players.
Speaker 7: Well, we're already that's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: I am just treading the ashes even as I sort of scratched my neck. Yeah, we've all had We've all got a towel when it's stressed. You scratched something, don't you. Mention of the ashes are oh my god, it's back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 1: And it's also so I've been living here seven years, right, we have Australian passports, and so everyone's always like you're one of us. Now, you're one of us now until the ashes come and you're like, no, you're one of them. Know what happened yesterday? I was one of you guys.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: You're one of them. And man, we are so bad at the moment. Yeah, and I cannot see it changing because wait, comings is back lines is back?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you're in trouble. Oh, We're in so much trouble.
Speaker 8: And the weather is going to be absolutely stinking hot.
Speaker 1: Not built for these climates. It's an overwhelming home advance you have. And the fact that our top, middle and bottom order is this terrible.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that is average.
Speaker 2: I'll worry for you guys. Yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: That's listen, guys, I said that we want good vibes. Please, this is a time to come together. Okay, all right, let's play new radicals.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: It's The Christian O'Connell Show Tuesday morning on Gold Good Morning.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Yesterday on the show, we introduced a new thing to you guys. We do this every day. It's called the outword time waster. It's very simple. You get your phone out, we give you a topic of theme, you write a joke for it, you sling it into us. REO marks them in a very very inconsistent system of gold silver, a bronze that should be bulletproof and idiot proof, but it isn't. I get complaints every day. It's random. It's really unfair noise, every single humor that comes into contractions. Now, what's lovely is you know? For doing that for seven off years in Melbourne, it's nice now to bring that to Sydney. And then come January, every city in Australia gets a chance to be randomly unfairly more randomly.
Speaker 2: It's very very randomly.
Speaker 1: Yesterday and we're going to do a part two because we've run out of time. Yesterday, we're asking you to bogan a movie. So take a movie title, movie title and then turn it into a Bogan one. We are real. We have a good price. What is the price for today we do.
Speaker 5: We've got the dab radios Dabby from Kogan dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: All right, so the ones that we didn't have time to get mark Saul yesterday. I thought we'd mark now, and then you can send them into the next ten minutes as well. The most important number you need is the brand new text number for the show to interact with us. And that isn't just for what we're doing break to Break, it's also if you've got anything you want to say at the moment, anything you want to share, please use that number and you can chat to us. Oh fall seven five O three one O four three, Oh Fall seven five three one four three. It's the text them for this show. The Devil Wears Thongs Silver for some of those posh bogans, Priscilla Queen of the Mullet, Gold Housos of Wax, Oh God, that's very good. H Forest Gronk, I love, I love, I love the phrase Gronk.
Speaker 5: Gronk is a great should be in the AUSSI dictionary.
Speaker 1: Gronk God just Forest Gronk just makes me laugh. The gooney bags at the Raiders of the Lost, Eski Tilpas, the VB movie, Gold Movie, The Shatter of Redemption, Silver Mullets in the Midst, Silver Saving Private Bin Tang God plus, and some of these notts are subtle. Christian Wolf of Wall Street is just a bloke who won big on the pokies. That's needs a bit of finessing with the language, like the first Bruns of the year. Yeah, all right, so what have you got then, Bogan a movie? We got prizes for the best two and text them in and then real will randomly marked them next four seven, five, three, one oh four three. We're back after these.
Speaker 3: Adds the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, we are We've got your time wasters. This is something we do every day on the show. We give you a difpic theme and then you text in and for the best ones you win prizes. Rio marks them in a very random, nonsensical way. Gold, silver, bronze.
Speaker 2: You ready, I'm ready?
Speaker 1: All right, We've got four Flanno jacket mark gold, gold, mullet rouge plus gold plus for that one, four and twenty meat pies in a funeral silver plus for that one. Dude, where's my commodore? Oh silva silver for that one? Grand Tarana instead of torino A love the fact that produces a snuck in the studio for some reason. Now, your microphone that was working for the last twenty minutes now isn't working again? This is more skull degree from Brendan Jones. Oh here we go, I'm.
Speaker 2: I tried, Josh.
Speaker 1: Well yeah yeah, fall us once? So do we mark four and twenty pis in the funeral? That is gold world, am I dude? Where's my commodore?
Speaker 2: A silver? When?
Speaker 1: How's I met? Shazer?
Speaker 3: Gold?
Speaker 1: Citizen Shane gold plus the.
Speaker 2: Cat in the Pats silver.
Speaker 1: And obviously classy Bruce Lee movie Enter the Dragon, Enter the Dragon Concert?
Speaker 2: Yay silver plus?
Speaker 1: All right for the best one sir today? Then thanks to cogan dot com, you can shop up to seventy percent off at the coguan dot Com Christmas sell clicking awesome, we got a clear funk Dabby Dab Digital Radio rio. Who are the top two her best in show?
Speaker 2: Citizens Shane and Morlette Rouge?
Speaker 3: Okay, the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: So what did you yesterday? You had a nice tranquil afternoon some downtime.
Speaker 4: I've got my teenage daughter up with me.
Speaker 1: How was that going?
Speaker 4: Well, look, it's only there.
Speaker 1: A tough crowd. They are a tough.
Speaker 4: Crowd, just you know, the eye rolling.
Speaker 1: Oh look I noticed you didn't come up for dinner last time. We thought you were having a situation.
Speaker 4: No, I was exhausted. I just after year.
Speaker 1: Na nap Yeah, I do you have a nap pass? Is the oldest lady in the world. If you open up? Is it page sixty two you're on in the Guinness Book of Records.
Speaker 2: You're hilarious Carbon dated her.
Speaker 6: Really, I do believe we have a similar birthday.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 1: Nana's still got it.
Speaker 9: Guys.
Speaker 1: That's how you wait, so you wake her.
Speaker 6: Up, take out that it's miss Daisy. But I believe we have a similar vintage. But anyway, we I just felt like a bit of tranquility yesterday after such a heavy morning. And I do have the fifteen year old staying with me. She's on school holidays, which which is great. She's got a week in Sydney. She thinks that's fantastic. But I thought, well, I need to get her out of the hotel room.
Speaker 4: So we went to the Beautiful.
Speaker 1: Channelan obviously track the hotel room for the week with our mouths.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I felt sorry for your daughter in this story banning room.
Speaker 4: So we went to the beautiful Chinese Friendship Garden.
Speaker 1: I what a great thing to do.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Oh it's stunning, and there was a beautiful breeze and the sun was out.
Speaker 1: Teenagers love a breeze, don't you know. They wouldn't want to be at Mecca again.
Speaker 10: We'll makeup that came after library if we can go to the Chinese Garden And it was beautiful, but it's amazing.
Speaker 6: They've got all these water dress there. They look like these sort of prehistoric they're phenomenal, but they are everywhare like everywhere, big.
Speaker 1: Every everywhere. Jurassic Park. I didn't know it. I was Drassic part is set on very small things eight inches at max. What a cheaper way of doing Australian versions, just small dragons.
Speaker 6: They were so cute though, because they look like they've got big long talons on the ends of their claws, right. But they're quite friendly and obviously very used to the tourists and the people.
Speaker 1: So what do you take one ticket back from bedroom?
Speaker 6: But they we were watching them swim because there's beautiful ponds and everything right throughout the garden. So we were just sitting on a on a bench and watching one I heard this PLoP in the water, and you should have seen the thing swim. It was like Ian Thorpe through the water that.
Speaker 1: Was animated about it, like chat Forest Gump, who's just discovered poles?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Once a week on the show we play a game called what's the year? Once you get over the age of thirty, you're constantly obsessed with how old? I don't know why we do this is just like DNA winks up. You're constantly amazed at what do you mean that's twenty years old?
Speaker 2: It's never good, you know, Oh, that's actually much more recent.
Speaker 1: You do it just to depress yourself. What do you mean that's twenty seven years old? How can that be a Shall we turn that into a game? It's called what's the year?
Speaker 2: Do you know what they released? Free Willy? Was it eighty nine or nine three? Or when did Tita record Life? Four brands? I'm not very good with taste. Does anybody?
Speaker 8: And they know?
Speaker 2: What's the year?
Speaker 11: Again?
Speaker 2: What's the year? My friend?
Speaker 1: All right? What's the year? First of all, we go to a movie, big classic movie, when there's a fancy dress party. Someone still comes as this guy Austin Powers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Still it feels that even though it was years, it's still around.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, and it's still funny. I watched it a couple of weeks ago, is it. I watched it. That's what you think. You think it's gonna age ply, it's so funny. It's still so so funny.
Speaker 1: I remember when it came out, right, it was just the biggest thing in the world. Yes, Mike Myers became a megastar, and it was just every scene had either a visual gag or a one liner. Everything shamelessly silly. Yes, yes, all right, So Austin Bowers, International Man of Mystery Team, when do you think it came out ninety eighth? Ninety eight?
Speaker 8: Say ninety eight?
Speaker 1: So close, very very close? Wrong way no?
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: The other thing you learned about this game is, for some reason, Eve, though I'm holding a piece of paper with the answers, it's still conducing. It's your kryptonize is my crypte nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 4: Liz Early was so.
Speaker 2: Good in that twenty eight years old. Yeah, that's a whole ageless.
Speaker 1: Yeah really really, I'm now going to watch it over Christmas again. Actually, two facts I'm going to insist at my nineteen and twenty one year old daughter's watch you're with me. I know they won't like it. They will try and cancel me. It's not for their generation, and they will cancel me within ten minutes of their generation. You're right, it's not TikTok friendly. This man is problematic and needs to go to a HR meeting. Austin Powers has been canceled. Adele, Hello, oh that's pretty twenty twenty Yeah, No, not twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Twenty sixteen, close.
Speaker 12: I'll say twenty seventeen, twenty fifteen, well done, pat six twenty yeah twenty fifteen, ten years ago, became the first video to reach one billion views.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, what an amazing boy.
Speaker 1: He's gone. I think with Adele though, right, you love it. We all brought the albums. But it's not someone you play a lot, is it. She's not because it's so sad. Yes, you don't go. We've got some friends coming around. Let me just crank at Adele's miserable song. She needs to balance out the misery with a few bangers.
Speaker 8: Not Friday Yeah.
Speaker 1: A few Friday ones is.
Speaker 4: The modern Di Franklin.
Speaker 1: Did you know it's a big yeah?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Come on, team Adele A few cheerful ones.
Speaker 2: He came back.
Speaker 1: He was a nice guy.
Speaker 2: You've got so much money, it's understood.
Speaker 1: The situation a few of those. All right, TV show now one of my favorite TV shows. I still watch this. They're still making it graz Anatomy, they're still shadow Yes, that's all great. There's work, pioneering work has been done. My very as well. I genuinely love the show. I watch it. This is my happy place is great?
Speaker 2: Actually, all right, when did it come out?
Speaker 1: Dreamy? What the fact? I answered that, Well, I don't think it's a good look. So but we are who we are exactly, we are who we are? Crazy?
Speaker 3: That to me?
Speaker 1: When did it come out?
Speaker 2: I'm sad that none of you even know?
Speaker 1: I want to guess I would say five, whoa, he's straight on the nose, well done for twenty years? Yes, yeah, what And as someone who's watched all of them, they repeat every story though, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Was this your choice or your wife?
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: She doesn't watch it anymore? Really, I watch it by myself. My hate rate is I've never seen an episode where it didn't bring it. And now, listen, we're going to end with one of the all time greatest. This is a seminal movie that actually should have got Oscars. Of course, I'm talking about Big Muma's House.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, when.
Speaker 1: I say seminole, you say Martin Lawrence in a fat suit.
Speaker 5: Talking about don't let your daughters watch that one anfist.
Speaker 1: This is a seminole movie. How dare you turn your nose up at Big Mamma's House.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be nineties or two ninety.
Speaker 1: Nine, close two thousand and two, No, wrong way.
Speaker 8: Two thousand and one, two thousand, two thousand.
Speaker 1: It made one hundred and eighty million dollars.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: There's no ridiculous argue.
Speaker 2: One hundred million ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You know, time with Martin Lawrence, time wasted.
Speaker 2: Out, got out of the second rage.
Speaker 1: How dare people turn their back on the great work of Martin Lawrence Oscars?
Speaker 8: Now, yes, you're.
Speaker 4: Like two bucks at the DVD shot.
Speaker 1: That's that's had to end like this, guys. News and Sport coming up next here on Gold.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: So yesterday on our first show with you guys, we want to do some a message to Sydney, and so we gave away a billboard. You know the billboards. You see them every single day. They are all over the world, all over Sydney. Wherever you're driving, there's a billboard. We found out that you can actually change the messages on them within hours, and so we have a company's billboards every single day this week. We have access to them, which is ridiculous, that's crazy, and we can put a message up there day by day, whatever you want. Yesterday, on the first day of Winter Billboard, a lovely listener called Shane cold In and he had the best idea. He said, just put on their good on your hmed and so that would have cheered up hundreds of thousands of people yesterday. I almost want to put on the good on your Shane today to thank you for doing that. We got so many lovely messages for people who after the show yesterday were driving around of getting on with your lives. Suddenly you see your billboard with good on your armed and it makes you feel something. And right now we need hope, we need support, we really do. And I've got a message here from Zena that she took from a car the passenger seat yesterday on the M four. Normally you don't really take a posts sound social? Why would you just depressing as a car park? Christian just drove past a billboard on the M four. I started crying. It's so good. That's from Dina and lots of you as well. Sonny messages day about armored. Christian is a true hero. Good on shame for doing this. It needs to be Australian of the Year. Nick had a lovely message, courage is contagious, armored and may your spread through our country. You're a ripper mate. Good on you. So the good news is we have more billboards billboards going live this morning now to give you an idea. You can put whatever you want on their Sydney's and entirely up to you. The lines are open. Now, what do you want to say on a billboard today? Thirteen fifty five twenty two. You might be after a job, Yes, you might want to have resign from a job A great way to Why would.
Speaker 2: You say that? Two millions?
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean the power is yours.
Speaker 2: Don't rock up to work. Just put it where your boss's going.
Speaker 1: Yes, live to the end. Four lithe on the Hume to Paramatta. So what do you want to sell on the billboard? The lines are up and now thirteen fifty five twenty two. Previously people have used of all kinds of things. Susie was looking for a boyfriend. This is what had actually said, vacancy boyfriend wanted forty to fifty five. Beard not essential, but preferred.
Speaker 2: Okay, she was looking for a bearded lover.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we all speak to Soub hopefully married man. And I don't want you spreading rumors that my wife is a bearded lady. Oh she's going through Oh I change, Oh.
Speaker 2: Wow, I've said too much. She's flying right now.
Speaker 1: It looks like when you finish the show just finished, the billboards will all say tomorrow. Sorry, Sarah, let me in. Maria said this one. I think this is relatable to a lot of people. Steve Excamation, Mark put your dishes in the dishwasher, all right? And then Tom, maybe you're selling something at the moment, get it on Facebook, Marketplace and not getting any nipples. Tom was selling his vintage Hyundai gets one hundred and forty K hot hatch.
Speaker 2: Hot deal seven k the good price.
Speaker 1: All right, So lines are up in now, Sydney, call me, call me what do you want to say on the billboard? You can say whatever you want. Thirteen fifty five twenty two would take your calls. Next on Gold and say team minutes past seven, Good morning.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: A lovely message here, welcome Christian, loving hearing you in the team in Sydney. I a tiny, tiny English accent. I'm making a massive English Bakeworld tart for work tomorrow. Let me know if you and your team want some tomorrow morning. It's the best. I live in Kirabilly. If you're in the studio in North Sydney, yeah, we are all. We happy to drop off reception. I'd love that you guys ever had it. Bake Well Tart is laser pastry jam and if it's done correctly, has a frangchi panny which is custard of normand oh it's a lot that it's a heavy.
Speaker 2: Break sticks to the roof in the US. It sounds delicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's illegal for an Englishman to turn down at bake tar if. If that's legit, honor, that is already my Wednesday. My hump day is looking better. I'd love a slice of Bake Well Tart. Teams you want to try some tomorrow? That's so lovely team gets your franchire Panny on some frangi Panny Wednesday right here on Gold. All right, we've gotten amazing offer. Right now we have live access to a lot of big billboards all over Sydney and you can put whatever message you want today live on this So whatever you've got going on, whatever you'd like to say to Sydney, or maybe just one person like Marie to saying to her husband Steve, but the dishes in the dishwasher, the power is yours. Use it wisely. So we're giving away billboards and by ten o'clock this morning, whatever message that we choose, like yesterday's one which is perfect for yesterday from listener Shane, which was good on your armored. Whatever message we choose, it goes live all over Sydney this morning from ten a m. Lines are open now thirteen fifty five twenty two. If you want to give us a call. You can also send me a text message with your message that you'd like to say to Sydney. Four seven five three one oh four three.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show Gone podcast.
Speaker 1: Good What is Sydney? This is to Christian O'Connell's show on Gold it is seven twenty nine. I hope you're well this morning, every day this week, as we get to know each other, we're giving you billboards. You can say whatever you want within reason. Obviously on these billboards. I should have to say that, but it feels right. Can I say whatever you want on the billboards? Thirteen fifty five twenty two. If you are sending me a message today, the text number for this show four seventy five three one O four three. Put it in your phone. I am replying to all the messages I get this week from our new friends, as you make you one by one. However, in my excitement to reply to the lady who's offered me a bake weld tart and to bring it here tomorrow lives in Crebilly, I've replied, but I'm afraid. In the frenzy the thought of having some franchipanny tomorrow morning. It's a mixture of up and lower case.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: It looks like a mad man, and it says this, Hell yes, please.
Speaker 2: One she's not.
Speaker 1: That's what I should put on the billboards today.
Speaker 8: Hell yes, please to be going well tarts heartless tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's heartless. We got Brad on the line now.
Speaker 3: Good morning Brad, Hi Christian, welcome to Sydney.
Speaker 1: Mate, Thank you very much and Brad two words, Yes, what do you want on the billboard?
Speaker 13: Bond I Strong?
Speaker 1: Bond I Strong is that?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: I think we can't have enough messages of support all this week and beyond as well. Yeah, the one that's staying up today, good on your armored. I think BONDI Strong is a lovely one today, Brad. We're going to put that one up, Brad. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 1: Clarification and update on the breaking situation has has come out in the last twenty minutes. One of our lovely listeners to one of our new friends that we've made, it's Offerer, is making a bake Well tart for their office tomorrow and has has somehow worked out for the medium of radio. I think Christian might have an English accent there where Don't Shutot comes and has offered me to bring some in tomorrow, and I said, yes please. I love bakewell tart, haven't had one in seventy years since moving here. Right, It's going to be a very emotional reunion guys, and you can try some as well. Now, I just presumed that this was a lady and it's a man called Andrew. Hey, men can bake to nim absolutely right. What a wonderful world we live in is twenty twenty five? Wake up, sheeople, men can make two. Andrew's making me the cake right now?
Speaker 2: Oh wow? A legend?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, all right. So when I got here Sunday afternoon, I got into a taxi and this guy and I went deep into his life. He was I think he thought he had Michael Parkinson in the car and this was the interview he's been waiting for his whole life. I'm not joking. And I said, I know how much debt he's got, right, Wow, you really got into We know he really got into it. I was just an unwilling interviewer in the back.
Speaker 2: Anyways.
Speaker 1: It was a lovely guy. And as we're going through the various tunnels of Sydney, of which there appears to be more tunnels than any other city in the world. Yeah, I start saying, oh, there's a lot tunnels here, and he goes, oh, some of the best tunnels in the world are here in Sydney. Well, wow, that's quite a flex and he goes, in fact, there's a cutting edge new tunnel that's being built under one of the tunnels.
Speaker 2: A tunnel under the fund.
Speaker 1: Now I don't know where he was just winding out with a wide eyed palm who didn't really know anything about the tunnel system here tics, Is that true? There's a tunnel being built under the tunnel?
Speaker 8: I believe so.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And there was this spaghetti junction and that was supposed to relieve traffic going out to the Paramounta Road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it created a disaster for the people of Roselle.
Speaker 7: Don't get the people of the Inner West started on spaghetti junction.
Speaker 1: Civil War much anyhow, absolutely mad.
Speaker 8: If you live in Balmona roseill just don't bring it up. Sorry I brought it up.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, sorry. So there's a tunnel being built under a tunnel.
Speaker 3: Wow, how did they do that?
Speaker 5: I didn't even know how you build a first tunnel, so I would have no idea how you build a tunnel under a tunnel.
Speaker 1: Well, back to me and my new friend Dean on Sunday, right, we were talking about his life and times and then we're talking about tunnels and how do they build them, and is it incredible these tunnels now that they can build quicker than before. It's He goes, and he's obviously in his sixties. He goes, do you know what, I've had my time again, I'd be a tunnel maker. So we all have those what could have been omens seen another life, a parallel life as a tunnel maker, building tunnels in Sydney the envy of the world. Yeah, what other city has tunnels under tunnels?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So here's what I want to do. I want to by the end of this week, when we say goodbye to you guys and then we're back in January. I want to have a weird and wonderful guy to Sydney love it. And I don't mean the stuff you find on Google or the mukut gave away to Taurus. I mean the real weird and wonderful guy to Sydney. Already My first entry is wait, they have tunnels under tunnels. I mean that should be a marketing campaign. Yes, the opera house is stunning.
Speaker 2: Yes, wait till you see what's underneath the harbor.
Speaker 1: Stay for the tunnels under the tunnels. Now you must have some things are my weird and wonderful going to Sydney. What do I need to know?
Speaker 2: Yes, one thing that's not making the Lonely Planet guide is the town Hall steps.
Speaker 5: Now these are out the front of the Sydney Town Hall, in between the KFC and the QVB building.
Speaker 1: This is an the fact that you were EMO with the KFC building.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the other landmark of Cydney's Opera House.
Speaker 5: And this is a famous multi generational teen loitering spot and it is a microcosm of the fads of the time. So for my sister's generation, it was goths. Goths would always hang out at the Sydney Town Hall. Vast the millennials emos. If you would go past town Hall anytime and day, even in the stinking heat in summer, you've got emos with the I make up, the listening to simple planting them to the town Hall steps. It's a loitering spot. They just sit there and loiter and they just spend time at Sydney Town Hall.
Speaker 1: There's another entry in my Weird and Wonderful Going to Sydney, Alex. What have you got the.
Speaker 7: Blue line as you come on to the Anzac Bridge city bound, because the blue line is still there from the marathon. So the blue line guided people marathon runners during the Sydney Olympic Games and not.
Speaker 1: Being funny about how thick are the runners. If you need a line, there's thousands of people running ahead of you. Unless you're winning the race.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: You need a guy, you don't need arrows. Who's still out there now running lots in Paramattaca?
Speaker 8: Where is Everywhere's the finish line.
Speaker 1: That's the toughest mount in the world. You haven't even run under the tunnel.
Speaker 2: Under the tunnel again, but the blue line is.
Speaker 8: Still there and it's a lovely reminder.
Speaker 1: Brillian, Oh you keep it there? Yeah, yeah, all right, So Sidney, what do I need to know? What have you got for my weird and wonderful guy to Sydney. You can call me if you want thirteen fifty five twenty two saying number if you want to bake me stuff this week and wouldn't harm you to woke meet to the city actually with some cakes. And also you can text me for my weird and wonderful guy to Sydney. What can you share?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: As I'm getting to know Sydney. I want to shortcut that, and I want to have a weird and wonderful guy to Sydney, not the staff to chatch Ebt would throw up or would be on Google, or the pass off to Tauris. I want to know the weird and wonderful truthsome facts of Sydney. Now, any place I've been to in the world, London had it, Melbourne, Scotland as well, every city and Cydy cannot be any stranger. This has a mythical, mystical animal all right in London. I've seen it, but no one believes me. I've seen King Rat.
Speaker 2: Well is King Rat.
Speaker 1: Obviously in the underground system and back to It's like the theme of the show for substrange reasons. Anyway, the underground system has been there for years in London. There are obviously a lot of rats, okay, and there is a king Rap. This is a there's a phenomenon with rats because there's so many of them, they become entangled with their tails, and so King Rat is eighteen rats.
Speaker 2: Who's counting them? I've seen it. It's terrifying. I've seen King Rat a bad city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen King Rat, but no one ever believes me and eighteen bodied rats. It's the stuff of nightmare.
Speaker 6: So there's a king of the king rats who decides which directions.
Speaker 1: No, that's the horror they're all going into. It's like the show. They're all going in different directions. They're hopelessly entangled. Even Stephen King couldn't come up with such a thing. I didn't see the days after.
Speaker 2: Just seeing it. I'm never going to London.
Speaker 1: If it grabs you, I'm not coming to save you. So anyway, there must be a mister call animal of Sydney. What is it? Oh, the panther.
Speaker 2: Melbourne's got the panther as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got one as well.
Speaker 2: It's a big gap.
Speaker 4: What about those water dragons I saw yesterday.
Speaker 1: Where they're not mythical, they're just there their natural habitat.
Speaker 7: Panthers got their name from this mythical panther, and the panther apparently still wandering the Blue Mountains one loan panthers, one loan panther that they reckon may have might have alleged to have escape from a circus, right.
Speaker 1: I want it to be true. Yes, yeah, I've never heard a love an escape from the circus story.
Speaker 8: Yeah, back in the nineteen twenties. They live a long old age.
Speaker 1: What is a hundred year old panther?
Speaker 2: That is you going to find it?
Speaker 1: Give us you how quickly? One hundred year old people move very slow, a little walking sticks.
Speaker 8: It's very great.
Speaker 1: So tired up there? All right? What have you got for the weird and wonderful guy to Sydney? Can give us a call. Thirteen fifty five twenty two. Peter's on the line now he's got something. Good morning, Peter, welcome to the show.
Speaker 14: Yeah, good morning, welcome to Sydney, Christian, Thank you very much. I I've have the there's a thing of the Panos set in Sydney. It's a it's a big framework where they set off with a writer or the traffic lights are on. I think, yeah, that's ants from the intersection of the hum Highway. Yeah, Wood Road and Henry Laws and drive.
Speaker 2: So what do you mean?
Speaker 1: It goes above the above the road, not the side like normal traffic lights.
Speaker 14: Yeah, a big square thing above the road on on steel framework on the corners.
Speaker 5: It's like a it's like think of the ugliest traffic light you could possibly think of, and it's this huge, big for some reason, like a steel structure that goes across the hall.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't want to know.
Speaker 14: Yeah, they wanted to get rid of.
Speaker 9: It a few years ago.
Speaker 1: That I also love. The great used to work the phrase Huller blue as well, a great word.
Speaker 14: Yeah, And that's like people when they're directing you you go to the mccons, they turn right or left, you know. And as soon as people feel like, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of it's ugly but it's our it should be up there in tripi Advisor. Then before you see the opera house, check out those traffic it likes. Peter, this is exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. Peter, thank you very much to give us a call and have a lovely Christmas you too, Thank you, thank you. Right all right, what have you got for my weird and wonderful guy to Sydney. You can give me a call thirteen fifty five twenty two and you can also message you in as well if you want, if it's easier this morning, oh four seven five three one oh four three? What is it?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: I am making my weird and wonderful guy to Sydney. I want to really know the city, and I want to go on Google. I don't want to ask AI chat GPT. It's just going to say it serve up the same old stuff, Okay. I want the really weird and unusual facts. When I arrived here Sunday, the taxi driver told me that they're building a tunnel under a tunnel. I don't know why. This blew my mind. That's my first entry in Christian ocondals. Totally useless guy to Sydney. Alex has told us about the mythical animal, the panther of the Blue Mountains. Someone else is recommended they go and as some fish and chips on Manly Beach. I'm staying at Manley. I did do that yesterday, and I did go to buy some chips, some hot chips and sit on the beach. And then I left rapily because the largest seagulls I've ever seen in my life actually feared they were going to fly away with me. It was like that dress part. Why is the seagulls so? Are they giving them or something? Mutant seagulls.
Speaker 2: I never noticed that they were that big. Maybe you have time.
Speaker 1: I made a mistake, right, I offered a few up to my seagull overlords and then more descend. There was a lovely old couple sat there innocently on this bench next to me. They tutted and walked off because the seagulls are now descending on us. Yes, yes, that created a seagull orgie.
Speaker 2: It's a cardinal seed in Sydney to be feeding the seagulls.
Speaker 1: Because yes, like pelicans, because.
Speaker 2: Now you're ruining the whole promenade, all the seagulls.
Speaker 1: The more I think about it, I think I saw that panther. It's moved from the Blue Mountains. Somebody's got a bit of coin. It's not cheap around Manley and their wings panthers. Even monkeys talk about the panther. Right you mentioned that is Bob's on the line now and here because he's actually seen it. Bob, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Yes, good.
Speaker 9: Morning, Kristin. Yes, I have seen it. I've seen it twice.
Speaker 1: No where did you say it? That's incredible, Bob. Where did you see it?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 9: Well, look, I was I used to be involved with the maintenance on the Info Motorway and we were I was out there with the maintenance manager, and we were looking at replacing the concrete V drains and we were sort of in the in the bushy part out near Blacktown, and we were looking in the V drains and we were walking on the concrete, so we were fairly silent. And we came around and we just round a bit of a corner and there he was. We saw him for about maybe three three and a half seconds, and then he got into As soon as he saw us, he took off. He went into the drains because the system there is.
Speaker 1: Massive, massive, won't they big storm drains?
Speaker 9: Yes, they are, and he uses he uses that to travel from.
Speaker 1: There all the way out his own secret Panther Highway.
Speaker 9: And the second time I saw him was about three years after that, and that was out around the Blacktown Drive in an area.
Speaker 1: Again he loves that area, didn't he maymbe he's got a bit of side action, a little pantherest on the site.
Speaker 9: Anyway, the I'm saw him, it was about the size of a fully grown German shepherd and big muscular head, you know, big head on him.
Speaker 2: Muscular head.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. He's so claim to fame.
Speaker 9: He really exists, and you know, I had the maintenance.
Speaker 2: Manager with me, another eyewitness that is now Bob.
Speaker 5: We heard that it was from nineteen twenty, this panther, so we thought it must be a very old pan.
Speaker 1: With a muscular head. Yes, this is the Jacks Chick boat.
Speaker 2: Did it seem like an old panther.
Speaker 9: I don't know how long these things live, but we saw him about fifteen years ago. So there used to be a zoo out in Well. There used to be a circus that traveled around and it stored as animals out near Silverdale.
Speaker 1: Right. He's probably a skate though, isn't.
Speaker 9: He And that's most probably the theory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I reckon he put its muscular head in between those bars and pop them off. It flexed them.
Speaker 9: It certainly had a big buff head.
Speaker 1: The tos the big buffheaded panther of Sydney. The legend lives on, Bob. Thank you very very much. Keith is going. I love this. It's now really rocking. The weird wonderful guy to Sydney with the muscular buffhead of the Sydney panther that travels underneath us, underneath us, undetected down the storm drain system. There and if you're wondering Sydney. Why to listen to the show is that we're going to get amazing stories about the drain system of Sydney and the tunnel system as well. That's what we're here to do, all right, there's playpond Jovi now living on a prey. Good Morning's ten minutes past eight. Share your what have you got for the weird and wonderful guy to Sydney. You can text me yours oh four seven five three one oh four three, and you can also give me a call. Thirteen fifty five twenty two, The.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good morning to Julie Christian. If the Wishbone Chicken Shop is still in Manly, it has the best charcoal chicken in Sydney. This city loves charcoal chicken.
Speaker 2: That's controversial.
Speaker 5: This'sday Chuck, Old Charlie's, Chaco, Charlie Choco, Charlie's and El Johanna in the Western Suburbs as Wow, A lot of contenders.
Speaker 1: Stiff Cat's agree. Now this is interesting. What are the Chuckle Sisters. These are two women who claim to produce the show, but I'm yet to find evidence of that they do work with us and they claim to be producers accorded the Chuckle system because they chuck on on sup. They're not related, but they kind of feel like one Uni. Yes, they move us anyway, one of the Chuckle sisters came in and when Rio's nephew is on the line, now some boy genius, Rio must have said, very proudly eighteen times very I'm start.
Speaker 2: Listening to ABC Radio. Actually I'm surprised he's on god hosting it.
Speaker 1: He's slumming it with us today. Now he's six years Xavier, are you there?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello Xavier, So you're related to Rio?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Zevia, thank you very much for giving us a call, and thank you for listening to the show as well. You're part of the younger demo that they've brought us into town to try and win over. And a Xavier, what have you got? If you've got a fact from our we'd a wonderful guy to Sydney.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, how what have you got?
Speaker 11: There's like some eels in Centennial Park and they go all the way down into the sewers and go all the way through the sewers to New Caledonia.
Speaker 15: WHOA, this is incredible. Do you think they know the panther alright, yeah, well that's amazing.
Speaker 2: How how do you know this?
Speaker 1: Have you seen them?
Speaker 2: Xavier?
Speaker 1: No? Like?
Speaker 11: Can you play the Seclists there in my presentation? Day and and talked about it.
Speaker 2: The minister Tania. This is wow.
Speaker 1: That's the smartest so far.
Speaker 2: That's a great fact, David. Wow.
Speaker 1: We now, Xavier, are you excited about Christmas?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: My birthday is the day before Christmas?
Speaker 1: Your birthday is Christmas Eve?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Can I get two days of present? Oh?
Speaker 1: I am so jealous right now? Xavier? And what are you hoping that Santa is going to.
Speaker 2: Get you this year?
Speaker 11: I'm still thinking?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well Harry, what would birthday?
Speaker 2: You've got any ideas?
Speaker 4: Something expensive?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: A video.
Speaker 1: And these wages?
Speaker 2: Maybe the a two for one that's your Christmas and your birthdays again someone.
Speaker 1: Who Scott went out the front their nature strip.
Speaker 2: Maybe well listen.
Speaker 1: Xavier, thank you very much for calling in and I hope you have a lovely birthday and a great Christmas as well.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: So my genius way to try and befriend a brand new city of Sydney. Also arrive Sunday with a lot of Christmas Hams. I realized it's a big city. You know, you got Carlin Jackie, I dominated it for years, and I thought there's a gap here for a guy to turn up with some Christmas hams. Welcome to the New King. And someone sent me a message today who obviously heard me yesterday. Go and we're not give them away today. I don't know when we'll be doing it. And however, I think the lovely thing to do would be to give them to the first respond It's just a small gift to let them know that we, even though we don't know them, we see what they did Sunday, which was just in the news there perhaps who played that clip and the guy talked about the extraordinary acts of bravery encourage that the flyow and that's there every single day, all right, but Sunday that's I can't even imagine what it's like to actually have seen that and trying to help people who were there. And so I think it'd be a lovely thing for us. Maybe we could even speak to them and do it tomorrow's show. But to give them these Christmas hams. Rosie's on the line because I don't know how to do that. I need information. Rosie. Welcome to the show. Thank you for calling him.
Speaker 13: Oh, good morning. How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Rosie, and I'm you having a good morning so far. Now, Rosie, can you help me get in touch with the first responders?
Speaker 13: Okay, So mom lives in KMC and straight across the road is a differends the daughter. Recent they joined the ambulance and hers was the third to a ride at the scene.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 13: And then her ambulance was one of the ones that took the police officers to the hospital that was injured and didn't get home till two in the morning when her shift should have finished at six thirty on Sundays, I didn't until two in the morning.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I heard all these stories. And obviously when we talk about first responders as the police as well as the ambos as well, and there were stories of the police having to drive the ambulances because the ambos were needed to do triage all over the place.
Speaker 13: Because one, yeah, one couldn't help the person that was in the back in the enbulance.
Speaker 2: Yeah what next then? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well listen, Rosie, thank you very much for your help, and so do you know how we could get them a gift?
Speaker 13: I can send Aliyah a text message?
Speaker 5: Is it all right?
Speaker 2: A five pass.
Speaker 1: Ano? The fact that producers are doing nothing and not to actually help this. I'm relying on you, Rosie sending a text me directly question. Normally these other people chuck your sisters. Feel free to get the phones out onto something. But Rosie, thank you.
Speaker 7: You know there's a.
Speaker 13: Policy that you can't just hand over anybody's phone number.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 13: I understand. I call the radio session all the time, but I just I can't hand over her number to you.
Speaker 1: Last I want to do my second shows break up policy. I am not a policy breaker, not this guy. More on that policy upholder.
Speaker 2: We'll out.
Speaker 1: We're getting deep into this now, all right, Rosie, thank you very much. You call though, Okay, I have a lovely Christmas to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into today's time waste stuff. Everything on the show right about this time, normally actually earlier. We are really running late. But you can't rush rush through an eyewitness account about a guy who's seen the panther exactly. Then we can be late, but you cannot rush through those Eyewinness stories like that. All right, So today's time waster. We're asking you to merge a band and a movie. So you mix a band in a movie. That's today's one. The prize is for the best ones we get today, and then you text it into us. Rio will mark them in five minutes time. The text number you need for this show is four seven five three, one oh four three. So asking to merge a band and a movie like zz top Gun, very good, silver plus Bob Marley and Me God, very very different kind of movie.
Speaker 2: Kill that dog.
Speaker 1: Strokes on a plane.
Speaker 2: Sounds wrong?
Speaker 1: The band, you're a band, the Strokes. They're on a plane. A tory right now, Strokes on a plane? Okay, I'm a policy upholder. His policies about that there are we don't have a censor on this show, ac DC Ventura.
Speaker 2: Now this one, I'm hoping.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping for a god. What about I've met an interview with Elon john He's tougher than people think. That's right. I call him Elton john Wick.
Speaker 2: That's good, that's good, that's god, Mario, what have you got?
Speaker 1: Mix a band in a movie?
Speaker 2: How to lose a guy? Sebastian in ten days.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I phoned, he's always around gold.
Speaker 2: A Shrika Khan. Oh, shuck a card, Chrika Khan. That's gold as well, very good. And Horden, here's a Hoodoo Guru.
Speaker 1: Oh that's genius. Three golds there, well done? All right, what have you got? Then? Mix a band in a movie? Text us yours O four seven five three one oh four three more up them?
Speaker 3: Next The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Today's time waste. So then we're asking you to mix a band and a movie. The best in Show Whens brand new digital radio at Dabby All thanks to cogan dot com shop up to seventy percent off at the moment. Coguan dot com their Christmas el clicking awesome real Are you ready tomorrow?
Speaker 2: I'm ready to go. Boom Crash, Phantom of the Opera.
Speaker 1: Gold that's from Trish, but your name on them when you send these in Red Hot Mary Poppins Silver, The Darkness Nights very high pitched Dark Knights Mark, well done, con Air Supply Silver plus or Metallica jacket. Oh God, Beatles Juice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really good juice Silver.
Speaker 1: Shane, well done, Tinker Taylor Swift spy silver plus the lockgoing on there, muk Otter, Pussycat Dolls gold, a few good men at work gold as well. All right, so who are Let's pick two gold winners to give them a big prize.
Speaker 5: Boom crash Fenta of the Opera, Trish and Octapussycat Dolls.
Speaker 1: We are about tomorrow morning the chance to winner Billboard. Email me your messes Christian at Christian O'Connor dot com dot A. Thanks for joining us back tomorrow
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast