Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know, we go, here we go.
Speaker 2: Jason Derulo is joining us live on air right now. Hello, how you guys doing? Good Man Brooklyn's here as well. Okay, Jason, look at this room. Is that your bar room or what is that? What is that on the wall?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is like a kind of a full table bar house.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's sick.
Speaker 2: It's one thing we were going to talk about. Actually, mate, you've got in your house. You got an indoor shark tank, you got a gorilla sculpture. What what is your house like? And do you just never leave it? Is it always a party at Jason's Rollo's house?
Speaker 5: Now, I wouldn't say there's a party in my house. I'm pretty little key honestly. I have parties very rarely. But when it is a party, it's a good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now let's talk about the last dance. You're not borrowing from music, but you're retiring from an era of music, is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So basically the Jason is you've known and loved all these years has grown up a lot, you know, and from from the way that I dress, the way that I speak, the places that I want to go to to the have dinner, the places all on a vacation.
Speaker 6: Everything is so much different.
Speaker 5: You know, when I when I was a young group or snap, but I was a total guy. So the music will in turn do the same thing, right, Like it has to change and evolve. And I think that's that's the basis of the whole thing.
Speaker 7: Is this what every every man has to go through this right where we all want to stay partying and go yeut and living the life, but eventually.
Speaker 2: You got to go and get sad.
Speaker 7: Same because the same, but.
Speaker 6: It's just not the same, different different interests. I still think I could.
Speaker 5: Do a lot of those things, but I just I'm not interested in doing all those things, you know, Like like.
Speaker 3: For instance, like when I'm when I'm back in the days, I would like say up all hours at a night and be out of drinking vibe. But now I just I just have no no desire to be doing it.
Speaker 6: I'm want to want to give my sleep.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I remember when like when you're a young kid, you want to You're always fighting bedtime. You're always desperate to stay up and want to go out and go to all the house parties. And now that I'm a fully fledged adult, like, all I want to do is be at home in my house, going to bed early, so.
Speaker 8: We be regular album together.
Speaker 2: So are you telling me that Jason Derolo does not party after any of his concerts anymore? You go straight home, put an eye mask on, hair mask, and go to bed. Is that what you're doing.
Speaker 3: I don't say that. I don't do it anymore.
Speaker 6: I don't do it the same anymore. Everyone, I don't do same great anymore.
Speaker 5: Like I was, I was cool with not sleeping, and I was cool just being in the vibe all the time.
Speaker 6: Well right now I'm I'm really trying to get eight hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Right?
Speaker 2: And do you think and Amy could to this because you're a father? Now, Amy, he's not a father, she's a mother. But is it like kids change?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 2: Is that a thing?
Speaker 6: I think that's a big.
Speaker 9: Part of it, right, like me being a father and me wanted to be the right role model, me wanting to spend the right amount of time with them as well. You know that adds another layer of fatigue.
Speaker 5: Too, you know what I'm saying, songs on with me for three weeks, I was just out for a few reasons. It wasn't with me and the balance is crazy, you know. So you know, the more that I'm doing other things, the less time I'm having with him, So you know what's about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look, I've got three kids and I always struggle to get the balance right between like career and being a present mum. So I can absolutely relate to the struggle. But we are very excited to have you coming to Australia and coming down under soon. Like are there any things that you hate about Australia? Like is it the mosquitoes, is the accent or do you just love it here?
Speaker 9: I hate that I never see this spider people.
Speaker 3: Are telling about.
Speaker 2: You know, it's overblown, Like it's not like we're walking around with spot.
Speaker 7: I can't remember little think that they overrun with spider.
Speaker 2: I can't remember the last time I saw a spider. So next time you come here, do you want us to get your like a funnel web spider, which is the most venomous spider in the world, but you've probably seen two in your whole life if you live in Australia, is that what you want to see?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I want to see it one time. I mean, if you look on seats Man, they got spiders.
Speaker 5: The size of dogs Australia one million times, one bajillion times, And I ain't never seen a spider.
Speaker 7: The curiest thing that we have is sharks. That's what we're probably the most scared of. But you have the sharks in your in your house, swimming under.
Speaker 5: Here in Florida we have a lot of sharks as well. Yeah, I think in Florida we have a lot more than Australia actually, So I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think Australia is really even killer.
Speaker 2: What if the danger? Yeah you got that.
Speaker 4: We've got the deadly snakes too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got that way, and they've got rattle snakes. Hey, tell us about that shark tank.
Speaker 7: Then have you go with the headlines trying to make out that you're you know, are you doing bad against these sharks?
Speaker 6: So I do have an amazing team that takes care of the sharks here.
Speaker 3: The irony of it is, I bought the sharks from an aquarium that is a small aquarium, and I brought them to a much better situation here.
Speaker 5: That's the irony of the whole thing. But I do listen to all backlash. I listened to all comments, you know, and I think it's important to to intake all of that so that we can be more educated. I always want to be more educated. I always want to move positively.
Speaker 6: And do the right thing. So I have been taking a look at options. I've been taking a look at how I can help with with Marine.
Speaker 10: Lafe and the world being of Marine Lafe, you know, on a larger sale. But I do love what I've created here, but that is it's nothing for me to change it into a different scenario.
Speaker 5: But what I don't know is is is a fish tang?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and a lot of people have fish tangs, and even like private companies have these aquariums.
Speaker 2: Where's the line?
Speaker 9: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey, stick around more with Jason Doolo coming up. You've got a question for him calling now thirteen. Yeah, Jason Derol is hanging around, Jason. So many people calling in to chat to you on thirty one oh six five. Here we go, Millie, you're on with Jason.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, hello, right, oh my god?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 11: Sorry, such a big friend. Okay. My question is obviously that you are such a talented singer with so many I can't song, but when you go and do karaoke, what's your go to karaoke song.
Speaker 9: And I with karaoke.
Speaker 5: If I had to do Chervy yoke, I would do I think I would do the Dong song.
Speaker 2: Yeah everybody, Yeah, always go to.
Speaker 9: Be a party.
Speaker 2: So what happened to Cisco? Like it was a one hit? Wonder if you ever met Cisco? Is he still around?
Speaker 11: I have yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know whatever happened.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 5: When I was a kid, I was a big Blue Hill fan, So I loved what they did.
Speaker 6: Man, I mean, it was it was, it was.
Speaker 5: It was a cool.
Speaker 6: It was a cool.
Speaker 3: I would say, like six seven years.
Speaker 6: If they had a green round.
Speaker 2: I broke song with a question for Jason Darola. How I brought hi?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 7: Jason?
Speaker 1: How do you doing good?
Speaker 11: It's so good to talk to you.
Speaker 3: So I have a question for you.
Speaker 11: So you still look as good as you did literally ten years.
Speaker 4: Do you have like a specific beauty routine like how you getting your haircut?
Speaker 12: Do your skincare routine?
Speaker 7: Like what is your favorite?
Speaker 9: My hair grows really fast, you know.
Speaker 5: When I was a kid, uh, and I would see uh people like shave every day.
Speaker 6: I was like, how did you shave every day?
Speaker 5: That my beard grows like that, Like I need to uh shape every day.
Speaker 6: If also have a clean shaving face, I would really be shaved every day. So to keep it like a in a specific lineup, I need to do like a little son to it, either every day or every other day. So that's that's a big undertation. In terms of skincare, I don't do very much.
Speaker 9: I wash my my.
Speaker 12: Face with the soap that is provided. You know, it's not like any special face. So but I keep like a like some sort of like acne uh thing that you know, could keep you know, ad bumps from arrive it.
Speaker 8: And then there's some sort of oil like a natural or natural oil like a coconut oil or a castor oil, and you know, I keep my face hydrated with a one hundred percent oil.
Speaker 2: Okay, he does a bit more than most men, like I don't. I don't do anything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you can tell the difference.
Speaker 2: Look at you, all right, Cassie. You're on with Jason de Rolo. What's your question?
Speaker 11: Hey, Jason? So I have been seeing on chiktok these people blind ranking out songs, and I was wondering, would you blind rank your own fault?
Speaker 2: Have you seen that, Jason, do you know how the blind ranking works?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: No, I'm blind?
Speaker 6: Na?
Speaker 2: Okay, so what you know what we should do it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it. That sounds fun. Blind ranking. Jason Derulo will hang around. We'll find out what his top five Jason Derulo songs are coming up next? Here on Kids, What is ja? Yeah, Jason Derulo is still hanging around this morning.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: We just had our listener Cassie asking Jason to blind rank his songs, and we're going to do it with him right now. If you haven't seen it on social media, we'll give you, say, five songs, right, come on? Should you know you know the blind ranking? Then? Don't you don't?
Speaker 7: Okay, I don't know what explain this ship?
Speaker 2: So he's going to get five songs in total, and he'll have to tell us where they rank between one to five. Are you going to play one at a time? Yeap, So one would be best, five would be worst, okay, without knowing what song comes next. So for example, right, if we play a Jason Derulo song and he goes, yeah, there, we go on to one. Mean, give us a ranking one to five.
Speaker 3: I'm going on you want to meet that?
Speaker 2: Uh, at three three.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, right in the middle. One to one is three smart.
Speaker 2: For the first year. First, Well, let's go next, let's go remember one is best okay, riding solo.
Speaker 1: Let's hear that command, command like a star.
Speaker 2: Rank it.
Speaker 6: I don't know that one song.
Speaker 2: Come on, you've got to rank it, mate.
Speaker 3: I hope put that number five.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get well. I love that song. That is so far his least favorite. You're making a top it is, isn't it. Well, let's keep going. We've got three more will as if you're not wiggling.
Speaker 3: I don't know five.
Speaker 12: I wouldn't have put it.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't have.
Speaker 7: Put it in the top five.
Speaker 2: Well, it's gonna be. It's gonna have to be number four then, is it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 11: Yes, a number four?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you've got four available?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, okay, so you've only got number two and one lead.
Speaker 2: Song is going to be good. Yeah, here we go. Let's go talk dirty, so dirty to me? Alright, is it two or is it one?
Speaker 5: I want put that at number two?
Speaker 2: Number two?
Speaker 7: Me, Jason, he's he's evolved, so he's hearing all these old songs.
Speaker 11: Young.
Speaker 2: This is the old me, you know, what this means. This means that number one has gotta be Yes. What's you say number one? Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think number one could have been could have been also, could have been Savage.
Speaker 1: Love, Have Bitch Love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm happy with what you're saying. Number one too, I think could have.
Speaker 6: Been number one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And what you say is kind of that was one of your first big hits here in Australia. So there you go. That blind ranking actually works. Usually they're a disaster. Jason is going to be He's going to be here in Australia in September. We'll get you some funnel web spiders for his last Dance World Tour. Tickets on sale at t e G live dot com dot au. Jason Drollo always good to talk to you, mate, Saints.
Speaker 3: Happy to talk to you guys as well, and excited to come back to our tour.
Speaker 5: Has been way way too long since I brought my shoulder, So looking forward to bringing some of the best dances in the world and some of the best musicians.
Speaker 11: On planet Earth.
Speaker 4: Yes, I see, so we can't wait.