Speaker 1: Celebrity news.
Speaker 2: You like that, Garry. Now it's got to hear a celebrity gossip.
Speaker 3: What's going on, Benedict Cumberbatch? What is his biggest movie? Doctor Strange?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Doctor Strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he looks a little strange. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He's got a very skimmy head. Yeah, bit of a dory head.
Speaker 3: So yeah, he has been filmed in a really heated road rage incident. So when I say road rage, I must I must give more info because he wasn't in a car, nor was the other person.
Speaker 1: They were both cycling, but they were on the road. They were on the road.
Speaker 3: So basically what happened is he allegedly cut off another cyclist and ran a red light and then this heated exchange started. Now, as I said, this was like a ten minute argument where they.
Speaker 1: Both just wouldn't quit.
Speaker 3: So I'm not going to play a full ten minutes of a cyclist road rage incident with you. However, I'll play you a little bit just so you get the idea of just how angry these men were.
Speaker 1: Take a listen, take it.
Speaker 2: Relying behind to the entire time.
Speaker 1: And then crossing You're deluded your life?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I love that yeah. Look, there's no need for him to be on the road anyway though, right cyclists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'm down for cyclists.
Speaker 4: My dad's a cyclist. He does love a good cycle.
Speaker 1: My dad does to wear the little bike shorts with the padding in the box.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What age do you get to where you start doing that the cycling.
Speaker 3: No, but I know young fit people that cycle as well. But I don't have an issue with cycling as a sport. Mine is you should have times where you're allowed on the road, for example, peak hour, not off.
Speaker 2: I get that whole lane, you've got to go around them.
Speaker 3: And they're not allowed on the footpath because then it's dangerous for pedestrians. So I don't suggest they go to the footpath. I suggest that they have their time. And I'm happy for you to have Sunday mornings. Early Sunday mornings.
Speaker 2: We're all hungover.
Speaker 3: When we're all hungover and we're not driving anyway, do your big cycles on the road. But it's when I'm driving to work and there's just one single one and they're just blocking a whole lane.
Speaker 1: If you're on the road, be quick. Some of them aren't even quick.
Speaker 2: I got an idea they should only be allowed in a velodrome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 2: That's where they cycle around the want to Cycle.
Speaker 3: Olympics and they're basically like on the side because they're going around so far.
Speaker 2: Do we have so many velodromes if they're not being used, Well, I think.
Speaker 1: They're a different style of cycling. Right, there's the yclist wants to get from A to B.
Speaker 2: To the end of the bello.
Speaker 3: But how many people actually cycle as a mean of like means of transport. Most of the ones we see you're doing it for fitness.
Speaker 1: I would argue a couple.
Speaker 2: Call up if you're a cyclist, but you wouldn't be listening to I.
Speaker 3: Point out the world's most annoying thing. You order Uber eats and then you see the guys on cycle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know going to be cold if you're in the city.
Speaker 3: I understand it could probably get to you quicker because like all the verbs with hills, get off your bike.
Speaker 1: Yeah, e bike.
Speaker 4: Like you should be allowed to select your choice of transport transport. Yeah, so then you can say I want a car or I was going.
Speaker 1: To say I want bike.
Speaker 4: That's a terrible I want vesper because Vespa is faster than the bicycle.
Speaker 3: I fit all those uber drivers that are riding around on their bike all day though, like I'm looking at carbs.
Speaker 2: So according to a sensor the these census, the last one we did, only one percent of people cycle to work.
Speaker 1: I told you, no one doing it to get to work.
Speaker 3: They're doing it as an activity and if so, great, but pick your time or go to a velodrobe.
Speaker 4: You always you never see two cyclists fighting, which surprised me. You always see a driver fighting with a cyclists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the passion was quite impressive.
Speaker 2: They're all at each other brawls